Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon looked towards the strange armored man. "Possibly just situational awareness? I mean, it wouldn't really be a surprise." He said to Tommy as he thought about what he said concerning the invitation.

"Her name doesn't ring a bell." He paused for a moment to collect his thought process. "But if I'm someone's plus one, I might know who that person may be. Did you happen to see a Mason Moretti around?"
@Atomyk @Seishin Ryuu @Mason Moretti

The sudden pull between universes left the younger Moretti brother very disoriented. His head spun and swam. Nausea set in during unplanned multiverse travel, and Mason much preferred making his own portals to go between universes.

Through the fuzz, he heard the sound of a voice. It was familiar, not forgotten over years of absence, and it began to cut through the fog.

"Mason Moretti? That's me right here. Who's asking?" Mason stepped towards Leon, and with his senses returned he gasped, discovering the voice's owner.

"Leon? No way! It can't be..."

Mason wrapped his arms right around Leon's waist, squeezing tight. Leon was locked into the hug like a prisoner to shackles, with a sentence of at least a full minute trapped in the embrace. "It's been so long," Mason said, burying his face in Leon's coat to hide any tears welling up in his eyes.

"I'm not crying, I promise, it's just... It's good to see you."
@Leon Moretti @Atomyk @Seishin Ryuu

efc2b2f16dcdea3b4160c752c574a661.jpg

Biting her lower lip as Adam seemed to look down on her, Beatrice just made a slight pout. Well, at least she'd kept the peace as intended, and that was really what mattered when it came down to it. Still, it wouldn't have hurt anyone to respond a little more kindly, would it?

"Call me Beatrice. Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen." The woman's voice seemed quite a bit more even compared to before. "And to your question, that depends on who you mean by 'wizard.'"

"A friend who's been around? Is this kind of invitation more popular than I'd anticipated?"

Beatrice scratched the back of her neck and smiled politely. When coming here she hadn't exactly expected this many people herself, but from the way the lavender-haired girl spoke she and Wanda must have been close.

"Vacation? Does she work for you or anything, Miss...?"

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York
"That name does not ring any of my bells." Adam spoke, a slight mistake embedded into the tried and true saying. He had no qualms with Beatrice and as such, did not see the need to be hostile for the moment. "I am Teth Adam. Ruler of Khandaq. Though through Zehuti's wisdom, I can already tell that my name and status is unfamiliar to you. Quiet strange."

From the multiple words and conversations coming off of the group, one of the important things Adam picked was that they all lead to one person: Wanda. His eyes furrowed; so it was she who had taken her here. He hadn't a clue what to make of this entire thing. He had assumed it was just some sort of formal party, but it was indeed much bigger than what was shown. Narrowing his eyes, he mainly looked at the members of the Avengers, their costumes reminding him so much of the heroes he had both aided and fought against. But familiarity did not beget recognition as these were heroes that Adam had not seen before.

He had no time for philosophical nonsense about tranquility and calmness so much of Zenyatta's proverbial dialect had gone without much reaction from the proud king.

"Captain." He spoke, his voice innately lined with a commanding baritone, he seemed to be the most connected out of everyone here and he spoke with the voice of a leader, so Adam assumed that he had some degree of command and respect among his peers. "So this is Wanda's doing. Whatever this is I don't think its your typical gathering. And this Coalition is unfamiliar with me. I didn't think an organization of this stature would go unnoticed. Especially not with the ruler of Khandaq."

@Kaykay @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M @York@Otto @thatguyinthestore

As vague of an explanation as any, T'Challa thought to himself as he seized up Toffee. "I see..." He didn't have much else to say to him just yet anyways.​

"...The Coalition?" Something that Black Panther hadn't heard about quipped his interest. What organization was this? "Then we will be left in the dark until our illustrious hostess makes an appearance." Considering how this all looked T'Challa wasn't sure her arrival signaled this to become anymore clearer at least.​

@Josh M @Verite @Atomyk @Crow @York @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore

Steve turned to the king, a playfully shocked look on his face, giving his old friend a look.

"Look at this.You, of all people not hearing about before I did, I'm shocked. Normally I'm the one left out."

Steve was about to inform T'challa, however, the walls have ears.​
JdT66Ir.jpg

The mention of a 'Coalition' piqued Toffee's interest, to say the least. Turning then turned to look at the Captain, his stoney-faced expression still remaining on his face. "Coalition, you say? Tell me, what is this organization you speak of? If you don't mind, of course." Toffee asked, trying to keep things subtle as to not unnerve these people more than his appearance alone already has.

Protectively, Steve looked at the monster with a strict glance. Not threatening, but strict.

"I think I few people would mind. I don't know much, but you understand, right?"

Steve knew he could trust Black Panther, Steve all could tell this guy wasn't. Steve kept is eyes on the monster, studying him .Turning to Black Panther, Steve gave him a worried look before turning back to Joffe before speaking.

"So, how do you know Wanda again?"

@Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York

The sudden pull between universes left the younger Moretti brother very disoriented. His head spun and swam. Nausea set in during unplanned multiverse travel, and Mason much preferred making his own portals to go between universes.

Through the fuzz, he heard the sound of a voice. It was familiar, not forgotten over years of absence, and it began to cut through the fog.

"Mason Moretti? That's me right here. Who's asking?" Mason stepped towards Leon, and with his senses returned he gasped, discovering the voice's owner.

"Leon? No way! It can't be..."

Mason wrapped his arms right around Leon's waist, squeezing tight. Leon was locked into the hug like a prisoner to shackles, with a sentence of at least a full minute trapped in the embrace. "It's been so long," Mason said, burying his face in Leon's coat to hide any tears welling up in his eyes.

"I'm not crying, I promise, it's just... It's good to see you."

Leon turned his attention towards the voice, confirming his suspicions. "Mason... So It was you that had the invitation." He chuckled as he attacked with hugs from his younger sibling. "It seems Lady Luck is on my side after all."

He playfully slaps him on the side the head, "Never run off like that again, do you realize how worried you made us?!" He told him with a minor raise of his voice, trying not to draw too much attention from the others.

As he wrapped his arms around his brother, he asked in curiosity, "So where have you been all this time? You have about two years to catch me up on."

Now back to Kyoko and Nono, Nono's response seemed to lighten the monk's spirit somewhat. "That is wonderful, Nono! You've truly grown since I last seen you. To us all, I've greatly missed the good memories we've shared in Bright Falls. Though, I do wish Wanda was here for this reunion."

"Though, with these friends she has made. . .yes, perhaps she has been traveling"

"That is good."

"Walking ten-thousand miles of the world is better than reading ten-thousand scrolls."

Though Zenyatta was a master at hiding it, Kyoko could pick up a subtle difference in his voice. It was a quiet, somber tone that spelled out what the monk was going through since the loss of his student. The real question is if he knew how his student had died, and how Kyoko was tied to it.​
Beatrice scratched the back of her neck and smiled politely. When coming here she hadn't exactly expected this many people herself, but from the way the lavender-haired girl spoke she and Wanda must have been close.

"Vacation? Does she work for you or anything, Miss...?"
JdT66Ir.jpg

The mention of a 'Coalition' piqued Toffee's interest, to say the least. Turning then turned to look at the Captain, his stoney-faced expression still remaining on his face. "Coalition, you say? Tell me, what is this organization you speak of? If you don't mind, of course." Toffee asked, trying to keep things subtle as to not unnerve these people more than his appearance alone already has.
kiri002.png

"..."

Kyoko reticently nodded to Zenyatta's words, and did little more than that. Indeed, there was truth in the monk's words. Traveling had always been a catharsis for many people to take their minds off things, but Kyoko was not offered that luxury. Not that she minded terribly too much. For better or for worse, she was, for all intents and purposes, something of a workaholic, so it fit that she managed such an organization as the one she did. And as for said tragedy, indeed, there was little more Kyoko could pick up from Zenyatta other than his subtle tone change and other behavioral patterns, leading her to little more than conjecture, but it was what it was.

She would have been more uncomfortable if she had such a concept in her mind.

kiri006.png

Brushing aside some stray hair shortly after, she turned to face Beatrice next. "Yes, I suppose you could say that. It's as the captain says, she may have been seeking some solace away from work... without consulting me first," Kyoko spoke, a hint of mild apprehension in her tone, but little that betrayed her stone-cold demeanor, keeping her relationship with Wanda continuously vague. Frankly, there was no need to bring up the Coalition in the young woman's eyes, concerning it wasn't like there was any sort of crisis going on... yet, but it couldn't be helped. Still, it wouldn't hurt to just brush past that, would it?

"It's not important," Kyoko bluntly said to everyone inquiring about the Coalition, "They're just... one could say, a private organization tasked with protecting the lives and rights of all," she described, consistently vague as ever, "I don't think it's something to talk about in-depth at the moment. Wouldn't you agree, captain?"

@Josh M @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore

Steve turned to the king, a playfully shocked look on his face, giving his old friend a look.

"Look at this.You, of all people not hearing about before I did, I'm shocked. Normally I'm the one left out."

Protectively, Steve looked at the monster with a strict glance. Not threatening, but strict.

"I think I few people would mind. I don't know much, but you understand, right?"

Steve knew he could trust Black Panther, Steve all could tell this guy wasn't. Steve kept is eyes on the monster, studying him .Turning to Black Panther, Steve gave him a worried look before turning back to Joffe before speaking.

@Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York

Toffee would frown a bit when both Kyoko and the Captain denied him information on the Coalition, said frown quickly turning to a smile before anyone could really notice.

PxjCEZh.jpg

"Of course. It's none of my business, after all." Toffee stated politely before taking another sip of the Swamp Water. When Captain America would ask about how he knew Wanda a second time, despite the fact that Toffee had answered this question mere minutes ago, Toffee had to mentally tell himself not to let out a groan of annoyance right there. Clearly this man was trying to see what he knew and what his true intentions were. Toffee wasn't an idiot, and he surely wasn't about to delve into the details of his plan to anyone here. It really didn't concern them, anyways. His plan concerned him and the Royal Butterfly Family. Oh, and that Marco kid that the Princess seemed to have grown an attachment to.

"As I've stated before, I encountered Wanda a while ago. She provided me with information which helped me with a project of mine." Yeah, looks like this was as much as you were gonna get out of the lizard. For now, at least.

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @York @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

T'Challa's eyes narrowed at Captain America's comment. This was not a moment to joke. "I can tell that this is something very important. Once this is over we're discuss it more thoroughly." That was not a request, it was a command.​

kiri002.png

"..."

Kyoko reticently nodded to Zenyatta's words, and did little more than that. Indeed, there was truth in the monk's words. Traveling had always been a catharsis for many people to take their minds off things, but Kyoko was not offered that luxury. Not that she minded terribly too much. For better or for worse, she was, for all intents and purposes, something of a workaholic, so it fit that she managed such an organization as the one she did. And as for said tragedy, indeed, there was little more Kyoko could pick up from Zenyatta other than his subtle tone change and other behavioral patterns, leading her to little more than conjecture, but it was what it was.

kiri006.png

Brushing aside some stray hair shortly after, she turned to face Beatrice next. "Yes, I suppose you could say that. It's as the captain says, she may have been seeking some solace away from work... without consulting me first," Kyoko spoke, a hint of mild apprehension in her tone, but little that betrayed her stone-cold demeanor, keeping her relationship with Wanda continuously vague. Frankly, there was no need to bring up the Coalition in the young woman's eyes, concerning it wasn't like there was any sort of crisis going on... yet, but it couldn't be helped. Still, it wouldn't hurt to just brush past that, would it?

"It's not important," Kyoko bluntly said to everyone inquiring about the Coalition, "They're just... one could say, a private organization tasked with protecting the lives and rights of all," she described, consistently vague as ever, "I don't think it's something to talk about in-depth at the moment. Wouldn't you agree, captain?"

@Josh M @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore

The fact that this girl seemed to know something about this Coalition made him even more curious. "As I said, we will discuss it later. Captain." The delight of seeing Cap only a few minutes earlier had been soured completely. T'Challa thought trust had been re-earned, but it was clear that wasn't the case.​

@Josh M @Verite @Atomyk @Crow @York @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore

Leon turned his attention towards the voice, confirming his suspicions. "Mason... So It was you that had the invitation." He chuckled as he attacked with hugs from his younger sibling. "It seems Lady Luck is on my side after all."

He playfully slaps him on the side the head, "Never run off like that again, do you realize how worried you made us?!" He told him with a minor raise of his voice, trying not to draw too much attention from the others.

As he wrapped his arms around his brother, he asked in curiosity, "So where have you been all this time? You have about two years to catch me up on."

A short gasp left Mason's chest as Leon slapped him on the back. He had forgotten how strong his brother could be. Joining in another hug, Mason began to answer Leon's question.

"I've been all over. A weird magical tower, a place I almost got arrested, a cave of monsters with a laughing skeleton, Hoenn region, an alternate universe where I had to murder you..."

Mason paused for a moment to interject, "You're not an illusion or an alternate Leon, are you?" He shook his head and affirmed to himself, "Of course you're not. I can feel it in your heart."

Continuing his list, "Then I've been to the Coalition, a weird illusion universe, and the United Nations..."

@Leon Moretti @Seishin Ryuu
kiri002.png

"..."

kiri006.png

Suddenly, Mason overheard another familiar voice. "Ah, Leon, I have a friend I'd like you to meet."

Mason squirmed his way out of his big brother's even tighter hug and walked over to Kyoko, regardless of if he had Leon in tow. He heard her dodging questions about the Coalition and heard the apprehension in her stone cold voice. He was familiar with a cold and professional Kyoko, but he still wished to hear a little more cheer.

For all that Mason knew, this was a party.

"Miss Kirigiri," Mason said in a cheery tone, "it's good to see you! Did you miss me? I'd like to you to meet my brother."

Here, Mason paused to give Leon a chance to introduce himself, before asking, "So, did you bring along anybody else from the Coalition, or is it Kirigiri, party of one?"

@Verite @Josh M @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore

A short gasp left Mason's chest as Leon slapped him on the back. He had forgotten how strong his brother could be. Joining in another hug, Mason began to answer Leon's question.

"I've been all over. A weird magical tower, a place I almost got arrested, a cave of monsters with a laughing skeleton, Hoenn region, an alternate universe where I had to murder you..."

Mason paused for a moment to interject, "You're not an illusion or an alternate Leon, are you?" He shook his head and affirmed to himself, "Of course you're not. I can feel it in your heart."

Continuing his list, "Then I've been to the Coalition, a weird illusion universe, and the United Nations..."

Suddenly, Mason overheard another familiar voice. "Ah, Leon, I have a friend I'd like you to meet."

Mason squirmed his way out of his big brother's even tighter hug and walked over to Kyoko, regardless of if he had Leon in tow. He heard her dodging questions about the Coalition and heard the apprehension in her stone cold voice. He was familiar with a cold and professional Kyoko, but he still wished to hear a little more cheer.

"Miss Kirigiri," Mason said in a cheery tone, "it's good to see you! Did you miss me? I'd like to you to meet my brother."

Here, Mason paused to give Leon a chance to introduce himself, before asking, "So, did you bring along anybody else from the Coalition, or is it Kirigiri, party of one?"

@Verite @Josh M @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore

KI5BYuH.jpg

"Friends from work, Kyoko?" Nono asks in a meek manner.

Mason might recognise Nono from somewhere... but from where exactly?

@Verite @Josh M @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti

Leon sat there with concern and confusion as Mason named off where he has been the past two years. He then felt Mason wiggle his way out of the hug and heading towards a different group of people. "I guess some things never change." He followed Mason, mostly due to not fully understanding what's going on. Leon understands that this is some type of party, but at the same still feels like an outsider compared to most that are here.

As he made his way towards the group, he heard Mason talking to a woman and girl that looked around her teen-age years. "It's a pleasure to meet friends of Mason. My name is Leon." He says with a smile.
@Crow @Mason Moretti @Verite

Reactions: Mason Moretti

Leon sat there with concern and confusion as Mason named off where he has been the past two years. He then felt Mason wiggle his way out of the hug and heading towards a different group of people. "I guess some things never change." He followed Mason, mostly due to not fully understanding what's going on. Leon understands that this is some type of party, but at the same still feels like an outsider compared to most that are here.

As he made his way towards the group, he heard Mason talking to a woman and girl that looked around her teen-age years. "It's a pleasure to meet friends of Mason. My name is Leon." He says with a smile.
@Crow @Mason Moretti @Verite
0PCHUqk.jpg

Toffee would look down at Leon and Mason as they approached their ever expanding group, giving them both a simple nod. "Greetings. My name is Toffee." He said to the two, not noticing the little girl who had apparently been here the whole time.

"We were just discussing how each of us met Wanda. Say, while on the subject, how do you two know Ms. Maximoff?"
Toffee asked, hoping that maybe their stories could shed some further light on the whereabouts of their host. Each person seemed to have a unique encounter with the witch, after all.

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Crow @Verite @Josh M @Jeremi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi @whoevs

T'Challa's eyes narrowed at Captain America's comment. This was not a moment to joke. "I can tell that this is something very important. Once this is over we're discuss it more thoroughly." That was not a request, it was a command.​

The fact that this girl seemed to know something about this Coalition made him even more curious. "As I said, we will discuss it later. Captain." The delight of seeing Cap only a few minutes earlier had been soured completely. T'Challa thought trust had been re-earned, but it was clear that wasn't the case.​

Steve could tell he messed up, grimacing. He had been Partners with T'challa before, the two became close. Things change. It felt like a life time ago.

"No, I think you an I should het on the same page now."

Standing next the T'challa, Steve didn't say anything for a bit.

"I'm sorry if you feel I betrayed you, T'challa. I've felt the way you feel. You know, and each time it happens me, I swear to myself "I won't let to this to some else." Yet here I am. Here we are."

Pulling slightly away from prying ears, Steve looked at the man he called his friend.

"Wanda didn't everyone need to know Nor did I think It was good idea to tell the Avenger or anyone. That was a judgment call, my judgment call. If I thought the Coalition was a threat to Earth, you or your people, you know I'd tell you. Even if you don't trust me fully, I hope you trust me well enough to trust that. We were partners, once. I still trust T'challa, but I understand that might be one sided now. "

KI5BYuH.jpg

"Friends from work, Kyoko?" Nono asks in a meek manner.

Mason might recognise Nono from somewhere... but from where exactly?

@Verite @Josh M @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti

Hearing Nono pipe up, Mason looked to her and gasped. "Aww, aren't you the cutest thing? Have I seen you somewhere?" Mason crouched down to her height to speak to her face to face.

As he opened his mouth to continue speaking, no words came out. His thoughts began running, trying to catch up with the train of the conversation. Unfortunately, searching for her name came up empty. "I know this girl. I've seen her somewhere. What's her name? Nana? Nala? Nora? No, no, no... Okay, Mason. At least figure out where she's from..."

"Are you one of Producer Kido's or Producer Madoka's idols?"

Yeah, socialization time was over. Everyone talked too much for Noembelu's liking now, so she quietly slipped away to an uninhabited corner of the room. Honestly, she was relieved that no one really wanted to talk about her Murder Game. Having to confess to a room full of strangers her misdeeds, right before a party...she couldn't do it. She had the strength to back then, but now...she really didn't know what was going on with herself. That damned Murder Game twisted everything she felt, thought, and did so much, that she really had no idea who she was anymore. Who was Noembelu? Hopefully this party would be over soon. She didn't know how much more of this she could take.

@AnyoneIGuessLOL​

Hearing Nono pipe up, Mason looked to her and gasped. "Aww, aren't you the cutest thing? Have I seen you somewhere?" Mason crouched down to her height to speak to her face to face.

As he opened his mouth to continue speaking, no words came out. His thoughts began running, trying to catch up with the train of the conversation. Unfortunately, searching for her name came up empty. "I know this girl. I've seen her somewhere. What's her name? Nana? Nala? Nora? No, no, no... Okay, Mason. At least figure out where she's from..."

"Are you one of Producer Kido's or Producer Madoka's idols?"

elXSeBs.jpg

"EEEEEE!"

Nono was pretty frightened as Mason crouched down to make eye contact. She began to sweat as she attempted to avoid eye contact as much as possible, evidenced by her darting her eyes about.

"How do you know Morikubo's Producer, and his sister? H- how do you know about Morikubo?"

Last edited:
Yeah, socialization time was over. Everyone talked too much for Noembelu's liking now, so she quietly slipped away to an uninhabited corner of the room. Honestly, she was relieved that no one really wanted to talk about her Murder Game. Having to confess to a room full of strangers her misdeeds, right before a party...she couldn't do it. She had the strength to back then, but now...she really didn't know what was going on with herself. That damned Murder Game twisted everything she felt, thought, and did so much, that she really had no idea who she was anymore. Who was Noembelu? Hopefully this party would be over soon. She didn't know how much more of this she could take.

@AnyoneIGuessLOL​
Seeing as Mason was currently infatuated with the sight of a little girl, the Septarian took notice of Noembelu quietly sneaking off into a corner on her own. Growing suspicious of this change in attitude, Toffee slowly approached her, still holding his glass.

LpQHHZb.jpg

It didn't help that the little brat had just yelled right next to him, either.

rA8JBKe.jpg

"Are you alright?" Toffee asked flatly, yet polite enough to hopefully not put Noembelu on edge.

@Yun Lee

@thatguyinthestore

Solitude only lasted so long, it seemed. Great.

Noembelu looked up at the lizard fellow-what had he said his name was...oh. Toffee. A lizard with slicked back hair and a suit named Toffee. Noembelu had no words.

"I'm fine...thank you." Noembelu could already feel her heartrate picking up speed. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something was off about this guy. No...she was probably just going off a dumb gut reaction. Wanda wouldn't have invited anyone here she couldn't trust.

...right?​

@thatguyinthestore

Solitude only lasted so long, it seemed. Great.

Noembelu looked up at the lizard fellow-what had he said his name was...oh. Toffee. A lizard with slicked back hair and a suit named Toffee. Noembelu had no words.

"I'm fine...thank you." Noembelu could already feel her heartrate picking up speed. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something was off about this guy. No...she was probably just going off a dumb gut reaction. Wanda wouldn't have invited anyone here she couldn't trust.

...right?​
"It's nothing, really. Just being polite, is all." Toffee commented before setting his glass down on a nearby table. "Here, let me get you a drink." Toffee said before taking a bottle of liquor and an empty glass.

Ohv1q.jpg

"Would you prefer a glass? Or, do you drink from the bottle?"
Toffee asked politely. Perhaps he was just trying to win over Noembelu's favor? Or maybe he was being genuinely nice to her?

Only time could tell.

@Yun Lee

Tommy was hoping he would have gotten the armored guy's attention, and yet he was still keeping his distance? Was he listening? He would have thought more on it if not for some new guy's arrival, who went ahead and broke the silence between them.

Tommy tried to focus on Leon's question, but couldn't figure if he'd met anyone by that name. "Mason Moretti? Er-- I don't--"

Of course, then the guy arrived anyway and Tommy suddenly felt like he was being intrusive here. "So, like, are you guys--" But Leon and his brother were already on their way to the bigger group, leaving Tommy with the decision to join them or not. Considering that Billy was hanging around that group and that Captain America put Tommy a bit ill at ease, he decided not to bother.

JbDexwb.png

"... So." Tommy turned to the two guys still nearby. "Mind telling me your names?"

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Seishin Ryuu @dark

Billy felt a little awkward suddenly, considering the fact that so many people from that incident with the Diver were reuniting. This sort of like a reunion that Wanda should have been here for, not her son. It was nice to see Captain America and Black Panther int he same place and all, but Billy figured he could meet with them later when things were less crowded.

Billy instead made his way over to his boyfriend, who was just finishing touching up the wounds of the girl who had come out of the bathroom. "Wow, those bandages don't look half bad," he said, half-mockingly.

"Yeah, well..." Clearing his throat, Teddy seemed satisfied with the job and handed Rant back his medical items. "I tried my best. Do you mind maybe talking to her a bit. Her name's Nancy. We should probably figure out what happened to her."

9vUR2BR.png

"Uhh..." Billy shrugged and moved to sit next to Nancy. "Hey, so, uh, my name's Billy. I'm sorry if something's gone wrong. Can you tell me how you got hurt?"

While Billy spoke to her, Teddy turned to the others nearby. "Do you guys want to check out the other nearby rooms with me?"

@ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Gands

Reactions: Jeremi
@thatguyinthestore

Noembelu's nose wrinkled at the smell of liquor. She'd never really had any to drink, but that smell brought back some...less than savory memories. She almost expected a certain someone in a balaclava to burst in. But you had to be polite when someone offered you a drink, right? Besides, she was the legal drinking age back home... "Glass. Thank you."

Status
Not open for further replies.