• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wrong, wrong, wrong! How are you so wrong?! It's the letter D! D! And for being so slow that our special contestant had to free himself--" The door swung open suddenly, slamming into both Reiner and Kiyokime. Their codexes beeped in unison.

"Whatever," Lucas said with a huff. "You're all free to go now."

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Leon Moretti @The Batter

Leon just looks at the two completely confused. ".... Do I even want to know???"

@Atomyk @York @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies

jo2R1RP.jpg

Toffee would silently make his way out of the cage before brushing himself off and picking up the item. Once he did so, Toffee would walk over to the rest of the group with the item in hand.

"I found our item." Toffee said bluntly.

@York @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @The Batter @Leon Moretti

Reiner Braun
@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Leon Moretti @The Batter @thatguyinthestore

8Jhl2py.png

Two hits left... And Reiner felt pretty foolish not to have guessed that; perhaps these riddles just weren't his strong suit or something. Though despite his moment of embarassment, he sighed and nodded, deciding to take their "victory" of sorts, despite having lost 3 hit points on his codex... Alongside Kiyohime, speaking of which, he turned to her, looking a little worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked, as they had moved along a bit too quickly to receive an answer last time.

Besides, he had to make sure that Kiyo hadn't been too badly hurt by the door, or the maze pieces... Though in the end, it seemed that they had to be alot more carefull now, with two hitpoints left...

Eyeing Toffee as he came in with the item, he rubbed the back of his neck, wincing a little as he unintentionally brushed against a bruise there.

"... Thanks..." He said awkwardly.

Looks like they've got their item now... At the cost of his pride, and a good chunk of their hitpoints...​
tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo5_75sq.png

A slight irritation remained in her, and it wasn't because she was being chipped away in terms of hitpoints. The fact that another was being put through the same thing, it bothered her. Though, now that it was over, Kiyohime took a breath to calm herself. Not the appropriate timing to lose her cool again. Besides, they had gotten what they needed from here...

tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo10_75sq.png

"I'm not gravely hurt... my thanks for your concern. I suppose that we'll have to be careful from here on."

For her own sake, she didn't seem to worry, but gave a little concern if her wellbeing was regarded by some here. On the contrary, she knew she wouldn't think straight if those that she had come to know here were to be harmed...

@Atomyk @York @Leon Moretti @The Batter @thatguyinthestore

As the intruder got closer, Tommy could feel himself shaking. He didn't even know why. "I feel... pressure... Why do you feel so familiar...?!" He groaned and grabbed his head.

The intruder didn't react to the attack beyond stopping in place. He turned slowly to Mason, raised his arm, and swung it hard enough to send the wooden sword across the room. He took a menacing step toward Mason before Tommy rushed into help. He pushed Mason aside and aimed a kick at the man's stomach, only to have the man grab him by the leg. Tommy cried out as he was pulled forward.

"W-Wait! You're not here to--!"

The man grabbed Tommy by the head and began to squeeze. "A-Ah... Aghh!'

MdlqPJF.jpg

The man lifted Tommy up off the ground, ignoring all other distractions. "Stop it! Why are you... Wanda!" Tommy's speech became increasingly frantic and garbled.

yeXZGRk.png

"M-Mom, d-did you need to replace me that b-badly--?!"

And just like that, Tommy disappeared. Only a strange mist was left in his place.

@Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DiningRoom

CZjCTor.png

"Who or what on earth are you?"

Beatrice glared at the intruder with her hand on her sword, not at all expecting an answer from what looked like a man. Foolishly enough, she had figured there was a chance that the man wasn't a hostile. Of course she had to be wrong.

"Are you even capable of speaking? I don't get it, I just don't get it at all." Beatrice shook her head, the impatience in her voice clear even as reason told her there was no reason for the intruder to answer. "What the hell is wrong with you people in this place?!"

At the same time as her agitated cry, the blonde woman struck. However, even now she was still a soldier. Striking blindly, even if unlike Mason she was well-versed with a sword, couldn't have been a good idea given the way he'd countered a blow from behind effortlessly. Even the most foolish girl wouldn't do so after being reprimanded by her superior officer so many times.

Thus, the one bestowed with the name of Valkyrie swung her sword diagonally upwards from her left. It was a swing to slice the leg. It wasn't something lethal, but it was a safe move that was hard to catch due to its low trajectory as well as one that limited the opponent's mobility if it was successful.

@Atomyk @Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DiningRoom​

"What... What the hell?! Everybody stop dying! Tommy, no! I... I said this would happen..."

Mason struggled to grab his cane and stand back up, as well as find the wooden sword. He was on his hands and knees for a moment, searching for the sword before picking it up and using it to help himself stand. Has he stood up, he muttered to himself, "I told everyone to not be a hero..."

Seeing Beatrice's move, Mason took a swing at the intruder's legs as well. However, the swing was weak. It lacked any energy behind it.

@Atomyk @Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Kaykay @DiningRoom​

Raven Darkholme

Raven had seen a lot of things over the years. Had been personally tortured and had in turn tortured another. This Lucas, if he were real deserved a long richly detailed death for what he is doing here. She had her doubts about him being a real person, but either way. She picked up Billy's body, carefully putting it over her shoulder. Then taking the statuette while following Shen out of the room. There were tears flowing freely as she went. Internally, she vowed to make him pay. But meanwhile, she was going to do her best not to give him the satisfaction of showing grief or terror if she could help it.

@Atomyk @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
The boy looked down to stare at Phil. His expression turned to anger as he stood up to face the man. "My name is Owen, asshole. What is your goddamn problem?" he asked intensely. "I just woke up to find myself strapped to a chair, about to be murdered, and gawked at by a bunch of people I don't know. Forgive me if I'm not in a good fucking mood. You'd think saving me was a thing you should have done and not a thing I have to fucking beg for."

He moved to walk away, but was surprised by something in his pocket. He pulled it out, and it turned out to be a statuette of a man down to his torso. His bottom half was missing. "The hell...?"

The door to the room then opened, allowing them back into the Dining Room.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Takumi @Glostechk @Bomb @LivingRoom

Strangely, T'Challa would find that when he lowered his vehicle, it lowered a great distance. There was the sound of ringing, followed by a cheer from Lucas. "Oh ho! That's the stuff! One of you's got your car so low, it's about to fall! For your sake, I hope its high enough to kill you right away. I didn't exactly test this one!"

T'Challa's car dropped, crushing him to death.

"You are the weakest link... Goodbye! Now, that's the game, fellas! Come get your prize!"

The booth doors were opened and Makoto immediately ran for Kyoko, pulling her into a hug. He buried his face in her shoulder, but he could see T'Challa's booth behind her and the pool of blood expanding across the floor.

aXJ3Cpm.png

"H-He was killed... How did...?"

An item dropped from the ceiling. It turned out to be an ox statuette, though its head was missing. The door to the garage opened, allowing everyone to leave.

@Crow @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Verite @Garage

With Tommy out of the way, the mysterious intruder seemed to move lethargically as he focused on the others around him. Beatrice's attack caught him at this crucial time and he took a step back as if pushed. Otherwise, he didn't seem to react, even as his blood spilled to the floor.

He did, however, turn to Mason once again when the boy attacked, His expressionless face seemed intent on making him pay, so the man reached out to grab Mason. He might have succeeded if not for Shane's intervention, who fired rounds of his gun into the man. "That's right, you fuck!" Shane yelled. "Sit the fuck down!"

The intruder staggered backward as blood adorned his chest. He did not look hurt, but the assault was looking to be effective. "Get out of here, bastard." The man stared at Shane listlessly before turning around and slowly walking back out the door. Whether it was out of danger of being killed or not was unclear. Strangely, the others didn't encounter him on their way back, as if he had disappeared into thin air.

It was then that the other groups arrived, done with their rooms. Owen boggled at the amount of people, but Teddy searched the room for one person in particular. "Where's Tommy and...?" His eyes went wide upon seeing Raven carrying Billy. It didn't immediately register to him how limp Billy looked or that he was missing all of his fingers on one hand. He took a staggered step forward.

7UM9rG0.png

"Wh-What happened? Is Billy okay...?"

@Josh M @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore @DiningRoom

Last edited:
@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Bomb @Glostechk

"You're right, Owen." Noembelu stood up, glaring at Phil. "You never should have had to beg." She left the room, not wanting to talk to anyone. In all honestly, the only person she was mad at was Phil. The others...she was scared of them. Scared of how much she cared. She needed to close herself off from them.

As they entered the room, Noembelu noticed people missing. Billy (poor Teddy...), Tommy...and T'Challa. They hadn't known each other well, but he'd told her she was brave for trying to save him. Maybe if she had been there...​

Strangely, T'Challa would find that when he lowered his vehicle, it lowered a great distance. There was the sound of ringing, followed by a cheer from Lucas. "Oh ho! That's the stuff! One of you's got your car so low, it's about to fall! For your sake, I hope its high enough to kill you right away. I didn't exactly test this one!"

"You are the weakest link... Goodbye! Now, that's the game, fellas! Come get your prize!"

The booth doors were opened and Makoto immediately ran for Kyoko, pulling her into a hug. He buried his face in her shoulder, but he could see T'Challa's booth behind her and the pool of blood expanding across the floor.

aXJ3Cpm.png

An item dropped from the ceiling. It turned out to be an ox statuette, though its head was missing. The door to the garage opened, allowing everyone to leave.

8IyMcXP.jpg

"Wh- what is the meaning of this? What's the meaning of this? How did this happen?"

Nono was at a loss, but ultimately, what was done was done.​

With Tommy out of the way, the mysterious intruder seemed to move lethargically as he focused on the others around him. Beatrice's attack caught him at this crucial time and he took a step back as if pushed. Otherwise, he didn't seem to react, even as his blood spilled to the floor.

He did, however, turn to Mason once again when the boy attacked, His expressionless face seemed intent on making him pay, so the man reached out to grab Mason. He might have succeeded if not for Shane's intervention, who fired rounds of his gun into the man. "That's right, you fuck!" Shane yelled. "Sit the fuck down!"

The intruder staggered backward as blood adorned his chest. He did not look hurt, but the assault was looking to be effective. "Get out of here, bastard." The man stared at Shane listlessly before turning around and slowly walking back out the door. Whether it was out of danger of being killed or not was unclear. Strangely, the others didn't encounter him on their way back, as if he had disappeared into thin air.

It was then that the other groups arrived, done with their rooms. Owen boggled at the amount of people, but Teddy searched the room for one person in particular. "Where's Tommy and...?" His eyes went wide upon seeing Raven carrying Billy. It didn't immediately register to him how limp Billy looked or that he was missing all of his fingers on one hand. He took a staggered step forward.

7UM9rG0.png

@Josh M @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore @DiningRoom

egu6vNM.jpg

"The Panther... he... he..." Nono sobbed profusely.

"... he's gone."

@Crow @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Verite @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Bomb @Glostechk @Gummi Bunnies @York @The Batter

The boy looked down to stare at Phil. His expression turned to anger as he stood up to face the man. "My name is Owen, asshole. What is your goddamn problem?" he asked intensely. "I just woke up to find myself strapped to a chair, about to be murdered, and gawked at by a bunch of people I don't know. Forgive me if I'm not in a good fucking mood. You'd think saving me was a thing you should have done and not a thing I have to fucking beg for."

He moved to walk away, but was surprised by something in his pocket. He pulled it out, and it turned out to be a statuette of a man down to his torso. His bottom half was missing. "The hell...?"

aXJ3Cpm.png

7UM9rG0.png

Captur333333e.PNG

Adam's eyes narrowed at Panther's death. Another good man lost to a pointless death. His fist clenched slightly, as he moved back to the dining room, his face stoic as ever. "Panther has fallen." He stated, reaffirming Nono's statement. "Though I do not blame him for it. The questions were trivial, and considering his status as king, he was an educated man. Perhaps he took the fall for a weak link in our group." He left it at that, eyes darting side to side as he watched the others gather in the Dining room.

@Crow @dark @Jeremi @Verite @Others @Diningroom

Phil Connors

Phil didn't argue with the boy, he was right that he had to beg and plead for his life, but they did save him. Once he walked back to the living room, he sighed "I think he's dead."

@Atomyk @Everyone

Marcus squeezed his fists, and closed his eyes for a second. He was silent as he tried to calm the ones hurt the most. Though he hadn't known the Panther long, his death affected the group as a whole. He watched the group leave the garage and saw everyone else from every other group.

His only response was to Black Adam "Who."

But he couldn't watch Nono cry like that. After countless wars and hatred in his world, Marcus had to suppress his own emotions.

Josh M @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Verite@Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore

aXJ3Cpm.png

7UM9rG0.png

YRQabrT_d.jpg

As Toffee made his way back into the room with the rest of his group, the lizard would hear Nono speak of Billy's death, along with Black Adam's of T'Challa's. Although the lizard didn't care for any of the lives here except his own, Toffee could tell that it was making a few people weak. Saddened. Perhaps even a bit defeated. And, although he hated to admit it, he couldn't accomplish this on his own. Not until he got his immortality back, at least.

"Yes, it's quite a shame that we've lost the lives of so many within our group, just within the last hour. But we must remain strong. It's what T'Challa, Billy, Tommy, or anyone else would have wanted." Toffee said, putting a reassuring hand on Teddy's shoulder specifically, seeing as he was in a relationship with Billy. "And I assure you, we will find the people responsible for this and make sure that they see justice for their actions." Toffee stated as he looked him in the eye. Of course, Toffee would probably just kill all of them in cold blood the second he got everything he needed out of them, including Wanda.

But that would come later.

@Atomyk @dark @Crow @York @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Verite @Bomb @Glostechk @whoever​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi
Amir wiped away any tears that remained, having calmed down some.

When Noembelu had asked why, Amir simply hugged her.

"I've told you before, we're getting out of here together, and both Six and Teddy are right." she responded before pulling away. If she died here, she knew Karluk could find another wife if he wanted. He was still young, as much as the thought hurt, even though she knew he wouldn't like the idea of taking up another wife.

With Owen free and the door leading them out opened, Amir watched as Noembelu stormed off, angry. It was understandable, but didn't chew Phil out for it since he's gotten that enough already. Instead she held Six's hand and led the girl along.

The news of the others death caused saddened her. Noembelu could of been among them, and she was grateful that the Native American wasn't but those that did didn't deserve their fate. Lucas had no right to act like a god.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Everyone

aXJ3Cpm.png

7UM9rG0.png

8IyMcXP.jpg

"Wh- what is the meaning of this? What's the meaning of this? How did this happen?"

Nono was at a loss, but ultimately, what was done was done.​

egu6vNM.jpg

"The Panther... he... he..." Nono sobbed profusely.

"... he's gone."

@Crow @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Verite @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Bomb @Glostechk @Gummi Bunnies @York @The Batter

When Leon returned with the rest of the group, he discovered that three were killed. He took a moment of silence for the ones lost. After, he looked at the group, "Even with the lives that were lost, we still have to continue. There is still a bigger threat than what Lucas is doing to us." He says as he remembers everything that happened so far involving Wanda.

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @everyonr

View attachment 143040

Adam's eyes narrowed at Panther's death. Another good man lost to a pointless death. His fist clenched slightly, as he moved back to the dining room, his face stoic as ever. "Panther has fallen." He stated, reaffirming Nono's statement. "Though I do not blame him for it. The questions were trivial, and considering his status as king, he was an educated man. Perhaps he took the fall for a weak link in our group." He left it at that, eyes darting side to side as he watched the others gather in the Dining room.

@Crow @dark @Jeremi @Verite @Others @Diningroom

"Black Panther's dead?" Captain America stepped into the dining room, having tried his best to get any crucial information from Agatha regarding what they could have done for Wanda, but she had been tight lipped as ever about anything that they already hadn't known so Cap had abandoned it to try and help the others.

The news of T'Challa's demise hit heavily on him, especially because the relationship had gone sour when they had arrived. Now that was how it was going to be with out any reconciliation. He looked grimly to the ground with his fist clenched when Toffee spoke up.​

YRQabrT_d.jpg

As Toffee made his way back into the room with the rest of his group, the lizard would hear Nono speak of Billy's death, along with Black Adam's of T'Challa's. Although the lizard didn't care for any of the lives here except his own, Toffee could tell that it was making a few people weak. Saddened. Perhaps even a bit defeated. And, although he hated to admit it, he couldn't accomplish this on his own. Not until he got his immortality back, at least.

"Yes, it's quite a shame that we've lost the lives of so many within our group, just within the last hour. But we must remain strong. It's what T'Challa, Billy, Tommy, or anyone else would have wanted." Toffee said, putting a reassuring hand on Teddy's shoulder specifically, seeing as he was in a relationship with Billy. "And I assure you, we will find the people responsible for this and make sure that they see justice for their actions." Toffee stated as he looked him in the eye. Of course, Toffee would probably just kill all of them in cold blood the second he got everything he needed out of them, including Wanda.

But that would come later.

@Atomyk @dark @Crow @York @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Verite @Bomb @Glostechk @whoever​

"As a close friend to the Black Panther I know he died so that another could've lived," Cap stated. "Even as a king, his well being never came before the ones under him, and that was something I admired about him. I wasn't as close to Billy and Tommy but I know they were great kids that didn't deserve this. None of us deserve this. And that's why we're going to push on and get out of this alive. For them, as well as for us."

He looked up at the gathered group. "We'll save Wanda and bring the rest of these people to justice. On that you can be certain."

kirigiri_10.png

"...!"

Kyoko could only let out a gasp as T'Challa met his sudden end, brought about by Lucas's complete whim. She should have known better than to put her faith in a psychopath like Lucas, and perhaps even a part of her would have reasoned she saw it coming, but it certainly didn't help when it actually happened. And after dropping that bomb, as though it was of little consequence, Lucas granted the survivors their prize, the Ultimate Detective barely remembering to pick it up with shaky hands, before Makoto ran toward her and hugged her like a lost child.

She had no answer when Makoto questioned how T'Challa died, and could say nothing, only walking with him back to the Dining Room along with the rest of the group. While everyone else grieved over the king's death, Kyoko had little time for that luxury before Makoto approached her once again, requesting an audience with her.

Furrowing a perplexed brow, Kyoko nodded, but she didn't like where this was going.

kirigiri_7.png

"... What is it, Makoto?"

@Atomyk

In the vein of "using the sword wisely," Mason immediately whacked the intruder on the back of the head with the wooden sword. His technique in the swing was awful, but the intruder might have been too focused on Saeko and Tommy to notice Mason's attack. Besides, it probably isn't easy to get a good swing with poor stance.

@Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DiningRoom
As the intruder got closer, Tommy could feel himself shaking. He didn't even know why. "I feel... pressure... Why do you feel so familiar...?!" He groaned and grabbed his head.

The intruder didn't react to the attack beyond stopping in place. He turned slowly to Mason, raised his arm, and swung it hard enough to send the wooden sword across the room. He took a menacing step toward Mason before Tommy rushed into help. He pushed Mason aside and aimed a kick at the man's stomach, only to have the man grab him by the leg. Tommy cried out as he was pulled forward.

"W-Wait! You're not here to--!"

The man grabbed Tommy by the head and began to squeeze. "A-Ah... Aghh!'

MdlqPJF.jpg

The man lifted Tommy up off the ground, ignoring all other distractions. "Stop it! Why are you... Wanda!" Tommy's speech became increasingly frantic and garbled.

yeXZGRk.png

"M-Mom, d-did you need to replace me that b-badly--?!"

And just like that, Tommy disappeared. Only a strange mist was left in his place.

That was...

What the fuck?

aXJ3Cpm.png

7UM9rG0.png

Saeko had been about to attack the man herself. However, Mason and Beatrice had taken care of it, and the man ran away. The others entered, and Teddy asked about Tommy and Billy. Saeko resheathed her sword. "There was a man here. He came in just vaporized Tommy before disappearing." She said. She pointed to the spot where Dale Cooper's body had been as well. "I'm sorry for your loss."

She moved over to Phil. "How are you holding up?" She asked him.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Makoto grasped Kyoko's hand. "Kyoko... there may be something we need to talk about." He spoke low, but with urgency as well.

Teddy was silent for a long moment.

IIIjlbW.png

"... Who all went into the pantry with Billy?"

@Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Leon Moretti @Verite
2YWJXen.jpg

"It was Shen and Raven, I believe. Although, don't take out your anger on them. They're victims of this just as much as the rest of us." Toffee said, not wishing for Teddy to do anything rash in light of Billy's death.
"Black Panther's dead?" Captain America stepped into the dining room, having tried his best to get any crucial information from Agatha regarding what they could have done for Wanda, but she had been tight lipped as ever about anything that they already hadn't known so Cap had abandoned it to try and help the others.

The news of T'Challa's demise hit heavily on him, especially because the relationship had gone sour when they had arrived. Now that was how it was going to be with out any reconciliation. He looked grimly to the ground with his fist clenched when Toffee spoke up.​

"As a close friend to the Black Panther I know he died so that another could've lived," Cap stated. "Even as a king, his well being never came before the ones under him, and that was something I admired about him. I wasn't as close to Billy and Tommy but I know they were great kids that didn't deserve this. None of us deserve this. And that's why we're going to push on and get out of this alive. For them, as well as for us."

He looked up at the gathered group. "We'll save Wanda and bring the rest of these people to justice. On that you can be certain."

p7BJqTU.jpg

"Exactly. We should keep our heads up and hopefully the rest of us will make it out of here okay." Toffee stated, though really he only planned for himself to make it out okay. He doubted that this would be the end of the deaths, anyways.

With that hopefully out of the way, the lizard would then turn to the group before tugging out his group's item. "I suppose that you all received your items as well?" Toffee asked to the rest of the group.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Minerva @Gands @Otto @whoever

Phil Connors

"I am holding up. Had to go to yellow to free ...Owen. We all did. Well expect Lola. We learned something too, we all have Five HP. Two to yellow, two to red and one more to dead. Also, he has the item, upper half of a man. What did you all get?"

@Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Evwryonr

Last edited:
Phil Connors

"I am holding up. Had to go to yellow to free ...Owen. We all did. Well expect Lola. We learned something too, we all have Five HP. Two to yellow, two to red and one more to dead. Also, he has the item, lower half of a man. What did you all get?"

@Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Evwryonr
"I have a man's top half." Toffee said as he showed Phil his item. "Perhaps we can connect the two?" He suggested to whoever had the item.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Minerva

Status
Not open for further replies.