• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Noembelu stayed silent, sitting down in the place she'd been before, looking at the little doll Six threw at her. Big black button eyes and a stitched little smile looked back at her. We're all a little blue on the inside... But at least what made the little doll blue was gone now.

The rest of the group was starting to fight. Noembelu sighed. Herself, she would never be able to forgive Phil for how he acted. He'd shown his true colors very clearly, and she wouldn't go anywhere he did. She should probably avoid Amir and Six, too. Amir wanted them to get out together. And maybe they would. But that wasn't the priority, because her getting out wasn't the priority.

Suddenly, Phil spoke to Saeko, and her calmness vanished. He...was he trying to make Lola look bad? Lola?! A little child...

"Don't you dare," she snapped at Phil, standing up. "Lola is a child. Six is a child. The only reason Six gave HP was so Teddy wouldn't twice., and you know we didn't want her to, either." She looked to Saeko. "Funny how he wants to be a hero. You know he wanted to kill Owen himself? Lola wanted to keep him alive. And the things Phil said to Owen after...as if Owen owed Phil." She turned to Phil again. "I was willing to die. Why did my death matter, but Owen's didn't? Huh?"

Phil Connors

" I am just stating the facts of the matter of all that happened in the room. MIss Noemblu, you don't think know a thing about me, don't judge when you don't know the whole story. You all speak about your past like it is something to be proud of. Mine is not. For the past four years, I have done the same day over a 1000 different times, always staying, so excuse me for wanting to get away from hell. Excuse me from wanting to live. You only wanted to die to atone.. there is no atonement, there is no happy ending. The boy has the piece, Toffee. "

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Everyone

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

"The facts...the facts?!" Noembelu glared at him furiously. "Your 'facts' are misleading. I spent three years with propaganda spewed at me, lies to justify evil and death and massacre. I know a manipulator when I hear one, it doesn't matter what your life back home is like. No one made you prick your finger. You could've gotten out with no lost HP. I would've respected you more had you done that. But here you are, twisting words to hide your true self, turning others against a small child to make yourself look like some sort of savior. It's disgusting."

Raven Darkholme

Raven gently sets the boy's body down.

" We were in the Pantry. It was set up with a card table with a mechanical device to lock our hands in. We have an Ox statue that is missing its head."

She sits down next to a wall.

" If anyone is feeling particularly lucky and ghoulish, they might try to get the device from the boy's body."

Raven closed her eyes for a bit, gathering her wits, meditating to rid herself of anger.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

Phil Connors

" I'm done, I give up. What did you say, Miss Noemblu? Everybody comes back here, was it?"
Phil raised the postol towards his head. This would be the second time he blew his brains out, hoe fitting. " Let's test that theory. 5...4...3.."

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Minerva @thatguyinthestore

Agatha stood firm. She would share what she knew. Just not yet.

Shane stood silent after shooting the mystery man, For some reason, it felt like a weight off his chest. Following T'Challa's, Billy's, and Tommy's death, Shane snapped at Toffee.

"Will you please give your shtick a rest? His boyfriend died, just give him space." It's not that Shane cared, but Toffee's whole allure didn't sit right with Walsh.

Turning away from Toffee, Shane looked up. "Lucas, you there? I gotta questions for you."

"... Yeah?" Lucas asked. "Can you make it quick? I think shit's 'bout to go down."

Makoto hesitated, for when he saw tensions rising, he decided against what he wanted to say to Kyoko. "Maybe in a bit," he whispered to her.

No matter what Toffee or Saeko said, Teddy saw red. Noembelu arguing with Phil got him more worked up, if anything, and he started a purposeful stride toward Shen. Teddy had heard the man speak before. He didn't seem to be a "team player." Teddy didn't have to go through his own room to know something was not quite right if Billy were the only one to lose.

mB0R8JA.png

"You let him die, didn't you?" he asked, speaking in that unique lowered tone that only the truly enraged seemed to utter. Teddy wished desperately he could shapeshift right now. "Tell me!" Nothing really mattered anymore, not without Billy. Teddy had only come here for Billy. Teddy's whole life practically revolved around Billy. They were supposed to spend the rest of their lives together. Now they may as well both be dead.

"Fucking-- Tell me!" Teddy went for a punch to Shen's face.

@Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Leon Moretti @Verite @Jeremi @Josh M @Minerva @Gands @Josh M @Otto @Everyone​

• Love
Reactions: Jeremi
@LuckycoolHawk9

Phil would quickly find his arm moved behind his back, without any pain. That old Doll programming could still come in handy, who knew? "You're being ridiculous. Just one second ago you said you wanted to live. Would you really throw that away just to spite me?"

Phil Connors

"I am holding up. Had to go to yellow to free ...Owen. We all did. Well expect Lola. We learned something too, we all have Five HP. Two to yellow, two to red and one more to dead. Also, he has the item, upper half of a man. What did you all get?"

@Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Evwryonr
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Noembelu stayed silent, sitting down in the place she'd been before, looking at the little doll Six threw at her. Big black button eyes and a stitched little smile looked back at her. We're all a little blue on the inside... But at least what made the little doll blue was gone now.

The rest of the group was starting to fight. Noembelu sighed. Herself, she would never be able to forgive Phil for how he acted. He'd shown his true colors very clearly, and she wouldn't go anywhere he did. She should probably avoid Amir and Six, too. Amir wanted them to get out together. And maybe they would. But that wasn't the priority, because her getting out wasn't the priority.

Suddenly, Phil spoke to Saeko, and her calmness vanished. He...was he trying to make Lola look bad? Lola?! A little child...

"Don't you dare," she snapped at Phil, standing up. "Lola is a child. Six is a child. The only reason Six gave HP was so Teddy wouldn't twice., and you know we didn't want her to, either." She looked to Saeko. "Funny how he wants to be a hero. You know he wanted to kill Owen himself? Lola wanted to keep him alive. And the things Phil said to Owen after...as if Owen owed Phil." She turned to Phil again. "I was willing to die. Why did my death matter, but Owen's didn't? Huh?"
Phil Connors

" I am just stating the facts of the matter of all that happened in the room. MIss Noemblu, you don't think know a thing about me, don't judge when you don't know the whole story. You all speak about your past like it is something to be proud of. Mine is not. For the past four years, I have done the same day over a 1000 different times, always staying, so excuse me for wanting to get away from hell. Excuse me from wanting to live. You only wanted to die to atone.. there is no atonement, there is no happy ending. The boy has the piece, Toffee. "

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Everyone
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

"The facts...the facts?!" Noembelu glared at him furiously. "Your 'facts' are misleading. I spent three years with propaganda spewed at me, lies to justify evil and death and massacre. I know a manipulator when I hear one, it doesn't matter what your life back home is like. No one made you prick your finger. You could've gotten out with no lost HP. I would've respected you more had you done that. But here you are, twisting words to hide your true self, turning others against a small child to make yourself look like some sort of savior. It's disgusting."

Saeko looked at Phil. "I... see." She said. Then Noembelu came over. Saeko cared for Children and she cared for the wellbeing of the group. Saeko was a woman of honor (save for the true sadist she kept under wraps.) so this was...

This was something else. The man who she gave her sword to, the man she had chosen to lead the group. He had shown himself to be dishonorable and cowardly. Not like Takashi. Not like herself. Not like Noemebelu.

No, Phil wasn't like any of them. "Shame." She said. She looked at him from the corner of her eye. "Shame on you. After I trusted you." She was angry. She didn't show it, but anger was inside of her. Not just anger at Phil, but towards herself for trusting and believing a man so cowardly.

Phil Connors

" I'm done, I give up. What did you say, Miss Noemblu? Everybody comes back here, was it?"
Phil raised the postol towards his head. This would be the second time he blew his brains out, hoe fitting. " Let's test that theory. 5...4...3.."

Saeko lunged at him in an attempt to grab the gun. Only to find Noembelu had got him. Saeko nodded at her. "It's a woman's job to protect a man's honor." She said, repeating those words she said back in her school's infirmary.

Part of her sword was out of her sheath. If he really, truly, wanted to die, he could ask Saeko to end him.

Agatha stood firm. She would share what she knew. Just not yet.

Shane stood silent after shooting the mystery man, For some reason, it felt like a weight off his chest. Following T'Challa's, Billy's, and Tommy's death, Shane snapped at Toffee.

"Will you please give your shtick a rest? His boyfriend died, just give him space." It's not that Shane cared, but Toffee's whole allure didn't sit right with Walsh.

Turning away from Toffee, Shane looked up. "Lucas, you there? I gotta questions for you."

"... Yeah?" Lucas asked. "Can you make it quick? I think shit's 'bout to go down."

Makoto hesitated, for when he saw tensions rising, he decided against what he wanted to say to Kyoko. "Maybe in a bit," he whispered to her.

No matter what Toffee or Saeko said, Teddy saw red. Noembelu arguing with Phil got him more worked up, if anything, and he started a purposeful stride toward Shen. Teddy had heard the man speak before. He didn't seem to be a "team player." Teddy didn't have to go through his own room to know something was not quite right if Billy were the only one to lose.

mB0R8JA.png

"You let him die, didn't you?" he asked, speaking in that unique lowered tone that only the truly enraged seemed to utter. Teddy wished desperately he could shapeshift right now. "Tell me!" Nothing really mattered anymore, not without Billy. Teddy had only come here for Billy. Teddy's whole life practically revolved around Billy. They were supposed to spend the rest of their lives together. Now they may as well both be dead.

"Fucking-- Tell me!" Teddy went for a punch to Shen's face.

@Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Leon Moretti @Verite @Jeremi @Josh M @Minerva @Gands @Josh M @Otto @Everyone​
lYaWjj7.jpg

"Stop. Now."

Ignoring Shane, Toffee made his way over to Teddy and restrained him before his fist could connect with Shen's face by putting him in armlock.
"Fighting amongst ourselves is what our captors want us to do. If you want revenge on the people who killed your boyfriend, then I suggest you redirect your anger toward the people who put us all here in the first place. Not the rest of the group who are just as scared as you."

As everyone argued and people turned on each, Shane took a breath.

"I gotta say, Lucas, you're a real sumbitch, but Christ, this is some next level thinking. It's almost like you're killing is an art."

Shane scratched his nose.

"What's your deal here, man? Maybe I'm giving you too much credit, but this seems like a lot of work just for the hell of it. Did Wanda ask you to do this? If sis asks, you gotta listen, right?"

As everyone argued and people turned on each, Shane took a breath.

I gotta say Luca, you're a real sumbitch, but Christ, this is some next level thinking. It's almost like you're killing is an art."

Shane scratched his nose.

"What's your deal here, man? Maybe I'm giving you touch credit, but this seems like a lot of work just for the hell of it. Did Wanda ask you to do this? If sis asks, you gotta listen, right?"

@atomtk

Leon looked at Shane and somewhat picked up what he was putting down. "Or does it have to do with Mommy and Daddy going psycho?" He remembers being told about said topic.

@Josh M @Atomyk

When Leon returned with the rest of the group, he discovered that three were killed. He took a moment of silence for the ones lost. After, he looked at the group, "Even with the lives that were lost, we still have to continue. There is still a bigger threat than what Lucas is doing to us." He says as he remembers everything that happened so far involving Wanda.

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @everyonr

Leon looked at Shane and somewhat picked up what he was putting down. "Or does it have to do with Mommy and Daddy going psycho?" He remembers being told about said topic.

@Josh M @Atomyk

"Leon, stop. Please. We just had three people die. We don't need you taunting yourself into another death." Mason dropped the makeshift cane and held onto Leon for support instead. "I'm not letting you go anywhere alone if you're gonna keep trying to die.

"I agree, Lucas is an asshole... but he isn't the only danger here. Let's not provoke him." Leon could probably feel Mason shaking in fear at the sight of Tommy's death.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Leon Moretti

As he was grabbed, Teddy relented by elbowing Toffee in the face. is codex beeped and he dropped to yellow, which was enough to make Teddy pause. "... Shit," he muttered, deflating slightly in Toffee's grip. "I'm-- I'm sorry," he managed, as tears started to run down his face. He slipped out of Toffee's grip and fell to his knees before Billy's corpse.

wZxspx5.png

"I-I should have been there for you. I shoulda..." Teddy pulled Billy closer to him so that he could cradle the boy's corpse. "Oh, oh, I'm so..." Teddy's words broke down into sobs.

"Wanda didn't ask me for shit," Lucas said bluntly in response to Shane. "And the only 'sis' I got is my bitch of a sister, Zoe, asshole. Now, you guys gonna kill each other yet, or what?"

@Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Leon Moretti @Verite @Jeremi @Josh M @Minerva @Gands @Josh M @Mason Moretti @Otto @Everyone​

"Leon, stop. Please. We just had three people die. We don't need you taunting yourself into another death." Mason dropped the makeshift cane and held onto Leon for support instead. "I'm not letting you go anywhere alone if you're gonna keep trying to die.

"I agree, Lucas is an asshole... but he isn't the only danger here. Let's not provoke him." Leon could probably feel Mason shaking in fear at the sight of Tommy's death.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Leon Moretti

As he was grabbed, Teddy relented by elbowing Toffee in the face. is codex beeped and he dropped to yellow, which was enough to make Teddy pause. "... Shit," he muttered, deflating slightly in Toffee's grip. "I'm-- I'm sorry," he managed, as tears started to run down his face. He slipped out of Toffee's grip and fell to his knees before Billy's corpse.

wZxspx5.png

"I-I should have been there for you. I shoulda..." Teddy pulled Billy closer to him so that he could cradle the boy's corpse. "Oh, oh, I'm so..." Teddy's words broke down into sobs.

"Wanda didn't ask me for shit," Lucas said bluntly in response to Shane. "And the only 'sis' I got is my bitch of a sister, Zoe, asshole. Now, you guys gonna kill each other yet, or what?"

@Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Leon Moretti @Verite @Jeremi @Josh M @Minerva @Gands @Josh M @Mason Moretti @Otto @Everyone​

Leon holds Mason up and waits for Lucas to finish his nonsense. "Don't worry bro, I'm not going anywhere, especially when we have work of our own to finish.... Zoe... Does that name sound familiar?"

@Mason Moretti @Atomyk

Leon holds Mason up and waits for Lucas to finish his nonsense. "Don't worry bro, I'm not going anywhere, especially when we have work of our own to finish.... Zoe... Does that name sound familiar?"
kiri007.png

"From the journal written by Wanda -- or so we can assume was written by her -- that we found in that other old house we were in before," Kyoko answered Leon, making her voice be heard after one could hope that the infighting from here would simmer, if only a bit, "She mentioned a Zoe... Guess Lucas is a part of that family Wanda so eagerly wanted us to meet in the invitations she gave out to us."

"So far, I'm not impressed. Your game's not very fun, if you don't mind me saying, Lucas. What do you hope to gain from all this?"
She spoke directly to their loving mastermind.

@Atomyk @Leon Moretti

Shen arrived in the dining room, clearly not as shaken as everybody else, despite three more people being dead.​

"Fucking-- Tell me!"
"..."
Teddy went for a punch to Shen's face.
"Stop. Now."

Ignoring Shane, Toffee made his way over to Teddy and restrained him before his fist could connect by putting him in armlock.
"Fighting amongst ourselves is what our captors want us to do. If you want revenge on the people who killed your boyfriend, then I suggest you redirect your anger toward the people who put us all here in the first place. Not the rest of the group who are just as scared as you."

Perhaps remaining silent wasn't the best thing to do around emotionally unstable people...

"There was no way to save him. It was a game of chance." He said without even a hint of pity in his voice.

Shen didn't say anything more. He knew that if he explained his neutrality, it would only make things worse.

@Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Leon Moretti @Verite @Jeremi @Josh M @Minerva @Gands @Josh M @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Everyone

Last edited:
Phil Connors

" I would, expect you see that watch on your wrist, we saved your life and keep you in the green and sacrificed our green for a yellow, so excuse me, but that means something. You owe us your life, you wouldn't be alive without us right now, so let me phrase it this way, get the fuck up and come join us. We're all in this fucked up game together, so shut up and man up. Do you think I want to be playing this- we don't have a choice,"
he said, offering his hand to help the boy up. He didn't care for his name or whatever was wrong with him. They had saved him and fuck if he was going to let him sit their and wallow in self-pity.

Of course, blabber mouth went silent now.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Bomb @Glostechk @Takumi
The boy looked down to stare at Phil. His expression turned to anger as he stood up to face the man. "My name is Owen, asshole. What is your goddamn problem?" he asked intensely. "I just woke up to find myself strapped to a chair, about to be murdered, and gawked at by a bunch of people I don't know. Forgive me if I'm not in a good fucking mood. You'd think saving me was a thing you should have done and not a thing I have to fucking beg for."

He moved to walk away, but was surprised by something in his pocket. He pulled it out, and it turned out to be a statuette of a man down to his torso. His bottom half was missing. "The hell...?"

The door to the room then opened, allowing them back into the Dining Room.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Takumi @Glostechk @Bomb @LivingRoom
Phil Connors

"I am holding up. Had to go to yellow to free ...Owen. We all did. Well expect Lola. We learned something too, we all have Five HP. Two to yellow, two to red and one more to dead. Also, he has the item, upper half of a man. What did you all get?"

@Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Evwryonr

With Tommy out of the way, the mysterious intruder seemed to move lethargically as he focused on the others around him. Beatrice's attack caught him at this crucial time and he took a step back as if pushed. Otherwise, he didn't seem to react, even as his blood spilled to the floor.

He did, however, turn to Mason once again when the boy attacked, His expressionless face seemed intent on making him pay, so the man reached out to grab Mason. He might have succeeded if not for Shane's intervention, who fired rounds of his gun into the man. "That's right, you fuck!" Shane yelled. "Sit the fuck down!"

The intruder staggered backward as blood adorned his chest. He did not look hurt, but the assault was looking to be effective. "Get out of here, bastard." The man stared at Shane listlessly before turning around and slowly walking back out the door. Whether it was out of danger of being killed or not was unclear. Strangely, the others didn't encounter him on their way back, as if he had disappeared into thin air.

It was then that the other groups arrived, done with their rooms. Owen boggled at the amount of people, but Teddy searched the room for one person in particular. "Where's Tommy and...?" His eyes went wide upon seeing Raven carrying Billy. It didn't immediately register to him how limp Billy looked or that he was missing all of his fingers on one hand. He took a staggered step forward.

7UM9rG0.png

"Wh-What happened? Is Billy okay...?"

@Josh M @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore @DiningRoom

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Phil Connors

Saeko looked at Phil. "I... see." She said. Then Noembelu came over. Saeko cared for Children and she cared for the wellbeing of the group. Saeko was a woman of honor (save for the true sadist she kept under wraps.) so this was...

This was something else. The man who she gave her sword to, the man she had chosen to lead the group. He had shown himself to be dishonorable and cowardly. Not like Takashi. Not like herself. Not like Noemebelu.

No, Phil wasn't like any of them. "Shame." She said. She looked at him from the corner of her eye. "Shame on you. After I trusted you." She was angry. She didn't show it, but anger was inside of her. Not just anger at Phil, but towards herself for trusting and believing a man so cowardly.

Saeko lunged at him in an attempt to grab the gun. Only to find Noembelu had got him. Saeko nodded at her. "It's a woman's job to protect a man's honor." She said, repeating those words she said back in her school's infirmary.

Part of her sword was out of her sheath. If he really, truly, wanted to die, he could ask Saeko to end him.
XyhPrQx.png

"T-that's..." Lola tried to respond, but while Noembelu defended Lola, Phil had a point to make.

Lola could have pricked her finger against one of the needles, but she didn't. And now, because of this, everyone was arguing to the point where violence emerged from Phil.

So in a way, this whole incident was her fault.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." Lola apologized. "So please, put down the gun. We shouldn't be hurting each other. If anything, we should blame it on Lucas for making us play these games!"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Atomyk @EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE DINING ROOM

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Phil Connors

He took a deep breath as he looked at Noemblu when she said he was doing this to spite her. It wasn't a lie- but it wasn't the true. " " Not everything is about you, Noemblu," he replied to her. The irony of those words weren't lost on him. Rita had told him that same phrase in one of the many looped days. It was ironic that he had wound up using it against someone else. He was silent, knowing the other woman wasn't letting him go easily.

Why did he care so much if she had lived? Quite honestly, Phil knew the answer to that. He reminded her of Rita. She was strong, stronger than he ever could be. And he didn't want to see any women die. He was fine with himself die, he had done it before he had given up. Skinny dipping in the lake- driving a store window. All to reset. This place was no different. No matter how hard he tried, he would always live. That was the true irony, even in a place like this- he couldn't die. He COULDN'T die. He looked over at Noemblu then back at the others before he finally spoke. " Give Mason the blazer, it might work as a great make-shift cast," he said, as Noemblu was still holding him back and he couldn't exactly move.

He looked over at Noemblu. " I wasn't trying to blame the girl, was it poorly phrased? Yes. I didn't mean it to sound as it did.... and I'm not doing okay."

If he was going to bee entirely honest, he was going through anxiety medication withdrawal.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Atomyk

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Bomb

"You have nothing to apologize for, Lola," Noembelu told the little girl. Coming from a girl holding back a man twice her age may have made it odd, but she meant it. Turning back to Phil she frowned. "Not everything is about you, either. Which is why none of us can afford to be selfish right now."

Looking to Saeko she shook her head as if to say to keep her sword sheathed. "Before I let you go, Phil-be honest. Can you be trusted with a gun?"

Raven Darkholme

She gets up, sighs and dusts herself off.

" I am very sad and sorry that the young man died. It certainly could have been me, or Shen. Is there any sense to who has been killed ? I don't know much about any of you, nor do many of you know much about me, my causes, the people who care for me. I think all of us want to live, some of us even want this version of Wanda to live. " I have a Wanda that I care for, teach, love as a daughter where I come from. It is not this Wanda. Whatever they are trying to accomplish, they are doing so by trying to get certain reactions out of us ".

She moves over to Phil, looking him over carefully. " You on any medication ?"

She looks around at the others, spending perhaps an extra moment at Noemelu.

" Killing ourselves, killing each other, all of this drama does none of us any damned good and will make their job's easier. So think about that next damned time you feel like loosing your minds. Keep it to yourselves, the rest of us don't want to hear it."

@Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Leon Moretti @Verite @Jeremi @Josh M @Minerva @Atomyk @Josh M @Otto @Everyone

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Status
Not open for further replies.