• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"And where was the poison?" Lucas asked, snickering at the pair being hit.

@York @Gummi Bunnies

Being as knowledgeable as he was, T'Challa also pressed the false button.

For most everyone, their cars did not move. Yet, for one person...

"Oh, would you look at that. One of you got it wrong!"

There was no indication the booths who it was.

"Next up, True or False... Let's see... The fuel of a space shuttle weighs about 7 times more than the shuttle itself."

@Verite @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Crow @Garage
Adam's eyes furrowed at the question, space shuttles were not his strong suit. But the notion of having more weight than the entire vehicle did sound a bit ludicrous. He picked false.
@Crow @Verite @dark @Jeremi @Atomyk @GARAGE

The man came forward, not stopping. He didn't run but walked with long, purposeful strides. His face was mostly expressionless, but something about it suggested intensity.

"He's coming right at us!" Tommy exclaimed.

@Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DiningRoom

T'Challa, again, knew the answer: False.

"Looks like you all got that one... right! Wait, except... one of you! Man, that car is about to crush him! Wonder which one it is, huh?"

Lucas seemed to be enjoying this.

"Now, True or False, back in the classroom I made, you guys found six gems, right? You all were awake for that, right?"

"Oh, buddy, and this was supposed to be a shorter path."

With the levers in the UP, UP, UP, DOWN position, the lights displayed:

(0) (0) (0)

The end of the lever sparked, shocking Leon. His codex beeped and he dropped to yellow. "Here's a tip, this is what the lights would have looked like with the last lever up."

(0) (0) (0)

The levers and lights then reset. "One more try?"

Leon screamed when he shocked by the lever. Listening to Lucas, "Do I even have a choice?" {/COLOR]He says irritated. He pauses for a moment and serious asks, "Do I?"

"Wanda? Who gives a fuck about her? This is my game."

Shen was given a new card.

W7uykub.png
DSLz7iV.png
BaspWos.png

21/21

"Now look at all those highs cards you guys got! I'm gonna... hit!"

Lucas was then given an ace. "Well then, just to let you know, aces are eleven."

qnvA3al.png
vP9OVBw.png
PC6fVQd.png

??/21

"Now, let's reverse the order so I'm at the end. Your turn again!" The spotlight flashed on Shen. It should be obvious, but if Lucas was playing fair, he didn't know Shen's first card.

@Otto @Gands @Pantry
"Ha."

Shen chuckled for about a half second. He almost never laughs.

His demeanor returned back to normal as quickly as it had changed.

"I choose to do nothing; my cards have a value of 21. What happens now?"

He thought that maybe some of Twisted Fate's aura of good fortune rubbed off on him; they had talked before this disaster of a party came about.

@Atomyk @Gands @pantry​

"You could just turn around," Lucas said to Leon. "You've wasted a loooot of time."

@Leon Moretti

Phil, Six, Noembelu, and Amir all dropped to yellow. The saw blade stopped and the bindings on the boy were released. The boy breathed deeply, looking up at the ceiling with his face drenched in sweat and tears.

"Congraaaatulations!" Lucas said, and the fence between the group and the boy lowered below the ground. The group could now see he wore a codex much like they did. "How about I let you guys cool off before the door unlocks, hm?"

"You... didn't have to do that," Teddy said, frowning at Six.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Takumi @Glostechk @Bomb @LivingRoom

Lucas giggled. "Girlie, you do know you're at four HP, right? Remember the flames? Two pricks will put you straight to zero, which is indeed the death you were looking for!"

"Just one," Teddy said, his face suggesting he didn't want to hear her arguing.

The four needles returned. "I'll take two, so the little girl doesn't have to take any, okay?" His voice shook with urgency, but he tried to remain calm.

"Come on! Come, come on!" yelled the boy.

Another panel opened up above Toffee, close to the top of the pit. "Buddy. Hey, buddy. I figured out last deal went so well, I'll off you another. You got that hammer with you still, don't ya? Well, I'll put a crack in the glass so if you are about to drown, you can try an' break yourself free. Same conditions as before, obviously. What do ya say?"

@thatguyinthestore

(0) (0) (0)

The end of the lever sparked, shocking Leon. His codex beeped and he dropped to yellow. "Here's a tip, this is what the lights would have looked like with the last lever up."

(0) (0) (0)

@Leon Moretti

"Well, there you go," Lucas said. The door opened, allowing Reiner and Kiyohime to proceed. They came to another locked door, where Lucas said, "Last one! Just so you know, the pit's filling with water and the guy's halfway to deadsville. Can you solve it in time? Here you go: I come at the start of dawn. I am present at the end. I make up the dead. What am I?"

@Gummi Bunnies @York
f5QXank.jpg

Toffee, figuring that he was running out of time even with the water moving slower, nodded in agreement to Lucas's deal.

"It's a deal."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @York @Leon Moretti @The Batter

"You could just turn around," Lucas said to Leon. "You've wasted a loooot of time."

Leon stood there for a second and then thought about what Shane said, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but that asshole was right." He turned around and began to proceed to where he came from.

@Atomyk

"Looks like you all got that one... right! Wait, except... one of you! Man, that car is about to crush him! Wonder which one it is, huh?"

"Now, True or False, back in the classroom I made, you guys found six gems, right? You all were awake for that, right?"

nEcTrm1.jpg

"Any other possible hidden gems were not found by us, so under these circumstances..." Nono utters as she pressed false.

@Atomyk @Verite @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Crow @Garage

Phil Connors

Phil had remembered the item and paused for a moment. " Hey, what about the item?" He asked Lucas. He walked over to the boy and offered a hand to him. " Well, we're stuck in this together, so you better prove to be useful. I'm Phil Connors. Sorry about the gun thing." He wasn't, but he had grown better at lying over the course of the game.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Glostechk @Takumi @Bomb

The man came forward, not stopping. He didn't run but walked with long, purposeful strides. His face was mostly expressionless, but something about it suggested intensity.

"He's coming right at us!" Tommy exclaimed.

@Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DiningRoom

Adam recalled that the one of the group was not awake, that one they had encountered at the ball room. He picked false, assuming that both questions had to be true for the answer to be true.

@Verite @Jeremi @dark @Crow @Garage

"You weren't supposed to just announce it!" Lucas snapped. "What if I had twenty-one?"

"Look, he got it, so the rest of us are staying too."

"Ouch, fine. Don't be touchy!"

Lucas revealed his face-down card to be a 3. "If I had hit again, I would have gone over, so there you go. I lose one HP. So yeah, you're not done. In fact, this next round we'll play for two hits of damage. Maybe I should even make it less unfair to me, you know? Why should it be three against one? I'm removing one of you from the playing field."

Billy tensed as if that meant Lucas was going to kill one of them, but instead he just didn't give any cards to Raven.

Shen's cards were:

yyQnK1p.png
daE591v.png

13/21

Billy's cards were:

spFPk0u.png
xjOVlf4.png

15/21

Lucas' cards were:

qnvA3al.png
3nrfIf9.png

??/21

"Go on, pal," Lucas said, the light shining on Shen.

@Otto @Gands @Pantry

Lucas was pleased. The glass cracked through a means Toffee couldn't see. He'd be almost high enough to hit it soon.

@thatguyinthestore

Another piece of the maze hit the laundry room group. Reiner, Kiyohime dropped to yellow. The Batter and Leon remained at yellow.

Lucas spoke to Leon and the Batter back at the start of the maze. "Hey, just for you guys, I'm offering you the chance to leave. Whatever happens, happens." The latch above released, allowing the pair to climb out if they so desired.

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Leon Moretti @The Batter

Tommy braced himself. He had no weapon, so he wasn't sure if he'd be a help at all here. All he could do was watch and wait for an opportunity.

The door slowly opened, revealing someone who wasn't Daddy at all.

b4iJLpr.jpg

He stood int he doorway silently for a moment, but then started for the two closest to him, Tommy and Saeko. Tommy blinked. "H-Hold on, doesn't that look kind of like..." When he looked over, he saw that Dale Cooper's corpse was gone.

Shane stumbled into the wall, shaking. "What the... Why do I feel like shit suddenly...?"

Saeko nodded. She once again took the bokken off of her belt. She handed it to Mason. "Use it wisely." She said.

Saeko stood back from the figure with her sword drawn. She would be strategic with this. If the figure approached, she would attack.

tumblr_mgfkwl0idg1r37arko1_500.gif

In the vein of "using the sword wisely," Mason immediately whacked the intruder on the back of the head with the wooden sword. His technique in the swing was awful, but the intruder might have been too focused on Saeko and Tommy to notice Mason's attack. Besides, it probably isn't easy to get a good swing with poor stance.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Glostechk @Takumi @Bomb

So...the boy was saved. It was what Noembelu wanted, right? She got to save his life, and live too. Yippee, right?

Wrong.

"Six!" Noembelu kneeled down in front of the little girl, horror on her face as she lifted Six's arm up, the yellow codex visible. "Why?! And you!" She turned to Amir. "Why...why?!" She didn't want this. She could've just died and it would've been tbe end of it. But no. The two people she wanted alive more than anything...they were in more danger. A damn moment of weakness...

Never again. She would never be weak again. Already, she was showing too much emotion. This wasn't her. This wasn't Noembelu. This was something Little Eagle would do. And this is something that would hurt those she didn't want hurt. Noembelu knew how to save them and protect them. She needed to stay strong, distant, never afraid to give her life up. Amir had a husband. Teddy had a boyfriend. Six and Lola had entire lives ahead of them. Phil had...something. He had to. She was the only one who had nothing. It would be okay if she died.

But...why did she say no? Why did Six and Amir sway her so much? Why did she feel so emotional over this? Why didn't she prick herself twice? Why? Why?!

Lucas giggled. "Girlie, you do know you're at four HP, right? Remember the flames? Two pricks will put you straight to zero, which is indeed the death you were looking for!"

"Just one," Teddy said, his face suggesting he didn't want to hear her arguing.

The four needles returned. "I'll take two, so the little girl doesn't have to take any, okay?" His voice shook with urgency, but he tried to remain calm.

"Come on! Come, come on!" yelled the boy.

Another panel opened up above Toffee, close to the top of the pit. "Buddy. Hey, buddy. I figured out last deal went so well, I'll off you another. You got that hammer with you still, don't ya? Well, I'll put a crack in the glass so if you are about to drown, you can try an' break yourself free. Same conditions as before, obviously. What do ya say?"

@thatguyinthestore

(0) (0) (0)

(0) (0) (0)

@Leon Moretti

"Well, there you go," Lucas said. The door opened, allowing Reiner and Kiyohime to proceed. They came to another locked door, where Lucas said, "Last one! Just so you know, the pit's filling with water and the guy's halfway to deadsville. Can you solve it in time? Here you go: I come at the start of dawn. I am present at the end. I make up the dead. What am I?"

@Gummi Bunnies @York
Lucas was pleased. The glass cracked through a means Toffee couldn't see. He'd be almost high enough to hit it soon.

@thatguyinthestore

Another piece of the maze hit the laundry room group. Reiner, Kiyohime dropped to yellow. The Batter and Leon remained at yellow.

Lucas spoke to Leon and the Batter back at the start of the maze. "Hey, just for you guys, I'm offering you the chance to leave. Whatever happens, happens." The latch above released, allowing the pair to climb out if they so desired.

Reiner Braun
@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

While his answer was correct, leading them to their last door, this riddle really did leave them stumped. Not just that, but they appeared to be getting hit by more debris in the room; this isn't going to bode well, for them at least.

It looks like he wasn't sure what fit the whole criteria, but in the end... He decided to speak up, in hopes of perhaps at least buying some time, with the only answer he could think of.

n9Rp9m3.png

"... Light?" He said uncertainly.

It was the last part that truly boggled him, but perhaps it was... Something...​

@thatguyinthestore

Leon looked at the situation at hand. He could either go down Path B and meet up with the other two, or he could escape. "Tell me, what is it that you actually get out of this guy. A fun laugh? Or something bigger?"

@Atomyk

@Gummi Bunnies @York
Reiner Braun
@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

While his answer was correct, leading them to their last door, this riddle really did leave them stumped. Not just that, but they appeared to be getting hit by more debris in the room; this isn't going to bode well, for them at least.

It looks like he wasn't sure what fit the whole criteria, but in the end... He decided to speak up, in hopes of perhaps at least buying some time, with the only answer he could think of.

n9Rp9m3.png

"... Light?" He said uncertainly.

It was the last part that truly boggled him, but perhaps it was... Something...​

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo8_100.png

"... would that be time?"

Kiyohime wasn't really the type for this, grasping at straws. Though, dawn and end were pretty vague concepts, while dead was specific. Maybe this was it? All the while she was hit by more debris... she was beginning to think they were on a literal time limit on saving Toffee and enduring said hits.

@York @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.