Status
Not open for further replies.
Being free for now, Makoto let out a sigh of relief as he attempted to rejoin his conversation with Kyoko. "W-Well, Kyoko..." He smiled happily when she came closer to him and he almost reached out to take her hand again. He relented, however, in fear of her getting caught in someone else rudely invading his space. At the very least, he tried to nudge her and the others talking to them away from the meat on the floor.

"Don't you remember? We decided to honor our family names. Mom and dad would have been pretty upset about it, I think..."

He relished the moment when they came closer together thanks to another of Rant's acts of sabotage. Their heads were almost touching, but Makoto was hesitant to make any kind of move. "Mason, huh..." He reeled back slightly to think about Mason. When did they meet? "Ah... I think I know. You were doing a case for one of his family members, right? His whole family and your whole family ended up meeting, and I, well..." He shrugged. "I don't remember it being unpleasant, though it's been a few years now..."

Makoto then paused when the singing started up. He looked around and frowned. "Why would they try to drown out the music like that?" he asked. "I thought it was... you know, nice... at least before the piano was stopped." The dancers began to move in on Kyoko and Makoto again, one hitting Kyoko and pushing her into Makoto's arms. He turned to T'Challa then and laughed nervously. "Y-You know, I kind of just wanted some alone time, so, I'm sorry, but--"

As Mason's voice joined the singing, Makoto began to shake his head. He kept Kyoko at arm's length and cleared his throat. "This is really too much now. K-Kyoko, I'm going to try and find us a more quiet place." He took her by the hand and began to move, but one of the dancers hit him so hard, he was knocked back into Kyoko. He let go of Kyoko and balled his hands into fists. "What is wrong with everyone?!"

As Saeko latched on to one of the male dancers, she found something odd. He turned to her so that she could see his face, revealing him to be wearing a mask.

cHp0Ynz.jpg

Reiner would find the piano free for him to reach, but just as he would reach it, the music would suddenly stop. Aside from the singers, if they chose to continue, it was deathly quiet. Slowly, but surely, a new song would begin in an effort to drown out the singing. It was not a raucous song, but one booming and confident. The group could now see an orchestra playing from the second-floor balcony, playing away at violins, cellos, and other string-based instruments.

There was no warning as crossbow bolts fired down into the crowd, aiming for the singers: Nono, Kiyohime, and Mason. There was little that could be done as the two girls received bolts to the shoulder, while Mason received one in his left leg. As the song continued, men and women wearing the same strange bear masks appeared from behind the orchestra, wielding crossbows. They moved to aim them around the room, threatening everybody.

Something peculiar then appeared, moving from behind the orchestra to jump off the balcony, do a flip in the air, and land on the ballroom floor with a flourish. It was obvious to see it was some kind of walking bear toy. A few of the dancers raised cards with the number "10" on them.

dJXdWIc.png

"Ahhhahaha!" laughed the strange bear in a squeaky voice. "What do you people think you're doing? Why would you try to ruin such a momentous occasion!? Now I gotta turn this into a red wedding reception!"

MHbn0rZ.png

"W-What...?" Makoto took a shaky step away from the bear. "This isn't right. This isn't right at all. What is Monokuma doing here...?"

@Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @Seishin Ryuu @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore @dalecOoOoOoOoOper
No.

No.

No no no no nonononononono

Noembelu gripped Toffee's shoulder tight, her face drained of all color ss she watched the three in their group attacked for singing. Her breathing started to pick up, every bit as bad as it had been when she saw Dio Brando beat his son back in Vale. "M-Mo...M-M-Mono...!!!!!"

@Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @Seishin Ryuu@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Atomyk
hBxjLJQ.jpg

Toffee watched Monokuma's display in utter boredom. Unlike some of the others here, including Noembelu, Toffee wasn't phased by this bear in the slightest. Mainly because, well, this thing reminded him a lot of Ludo. Same high pitched voice, same height. The only difference was that one was a toy bear and the other was some type of bird.

When Noembelu struggled to choke her words out, Toffee looked at her and sighed. "Everything will be alright." Toffee said in an attempt to reassure Noembelu before she could storm off like she did in the dining hall earlier.

Turning to the toy bear, Toffee would look down at the Monokuma thing before speaking. "You know, it's quite rude to show up to an event such as this without being invited." Toffee said bluntly, still retaining his calm demeanor as he did so.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee

Last edited:
@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Glostechk

Noembelu shook her head, unable to tell Toffee what she wanted to. Don't underestimate Monokuma. He's pure evil. He manipulated them all at Bright Falls. Instead, all she could do was stumble to Amir and Six, still trying to stop the ensuing panic attack.​

Well, that made a bit of sense. If the tone of music had anything to do with how these other dancers were acting, a change of pace could help make navigating this scenario... easier. But through singing? Kiyohime had no idea if that would be fine from her, but at least that stuck-up Lancer idol isn't around to ruin their chance.

"I can try. You appear more familiar through this medium, so I'll allow you to lead the vocals as I support with mine."

tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo1_250.png

(ignore the mic)

Depending on how they intended to go about this, Kiyohime tried to sing along with Nono. The musical tone theory was a bit of a stretch, but they might as well try to see if it eases up the frantic situation with the unknown dancers.

@Atomyk @Crow @York @The Batter

nEcTrm1.png

"Alright then, here we go.... this isn't a LIVE or an event or a recording or anything... so I guess you can just add your own lyrics..."

And so, it was time to sing.

Nono passed Mason, Leon, Saeko, Noembelu and Toffee during this, and whispers to them.

"We're going to need to sing in order to overpower the... uhh... piano music, I think... probably... That might reorient the faceless folk to follow our music... your own tune or sing with us, it doesn't matter... just sing to your heart's content."

DFNT5gqUwAAYBdN.jpg

Sweet Witches Night (What-Am-I-Doing Duet(?) Mix)
Lyricist: Uuuuuh Producer: Uuuuuhhhh
Sang by: Uuuuuuuhhhhhhh

"Un deux trois, un deux trois,
Our secret waltz~

Invited and welcomed by the sweetest of scents~
We came and we entered this very strange house.
Tempting us closer with fragrances beyond~
They've waited for us all for quite a long time to arouse."

@Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @York @SOLONGPIANOMAN​
Mason lent his own voice to the somg, following just after Nono, and adding his own creativity to the lyrics.

"But sweet turned to sour,
As did the lady of the hour~
The temptation grows
And confusion does too.

Un deux trois, un deux trois,

Secret of the house~"
@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @York @Crow'sSingalong
Being free for now, Makoto let out a sigh of relief as he attempted to rejoin his conversation with Kyoko. "W-Well, Kyoko..." He smiled happily when she came closer to him and he almost reached out to take her hand again. He relented, however, in fear of her getting caught in someone else rudely invading his space. At the very least, he tried to nudge her and the others talking to them away from the meat on the floor.

"Don't you remember? We decided to honor our family names. Mom and dad would have been pretty upset about it, I think..."

He relished the moment when they came closer together thanks to another of Rant's acts of sabotage. Their heads were almost touching, but Makoto was hesitant to make any kind of move. "Mason, huh..." He reeled back slightly to think about Mason. When did they meet? "Ah... I think I know. You were doing a case for one of his family members, right? His whole family and your whole family ended up meeting, and I, well..." He shrugged. "I don't remember it being unpleasant, though it's been a few years now..."

Makoto then paused when the singing started up. He looked around and frowned. "Why would they try to drown out the music like that?" he asked. "I thought it was... you know, nice... at least before the piano was stopped." The dancers began to move in on Kyoko and Makoto again, one hitting Kyoko and pushing her into Makoto's arms. He turned to T'Challa then and laughed nervously. "Y-You know, I kind of just wanted some alone time, so, I'm sorry, but--"

As Mason's voice joined the singing, Makoto began to shake his head. He kept Kyoko at arm's length and cleared his throat. "This is really too much now. K-Kyoko, I'm going to try and find us a more quiet place." He took her by the hand and began to move, but one of the dancers hit him so hard, he was knocked back into Kyoko. He let go of Kyoko and balled his hands into fists. "What is wrong with everyone?!"

As Saeko latched on to one of the male dancers, she found something odd. He turned to her so that she could see his face, revealing him to be wearing a mask.

cHp0Ynz.jpg

Reiner would find the piano free for him to reach, but just as he would reach it, the music would suddenly stop. Aside from the singers, if they chose to continue, it was deathly quiet. Slowly, but surely, a new song would begin in an effort to drown out the singing. It was not a raucous song, but one booming and confident. The group could now see an orchestra playing from the second-floor balcony, playing away at violins, cellos, and other string-based instruments.

There was no warning as crossbow bolts fired down into the crowd, aiming for the singers: Nono, Kiyohime, and Mason. There was little that could be done as the two girls received bolts to the shoulder, while Mason received one in his left leg. As the song continued, men and women wearing the same strange bear masks appeared from behind the orchestra, wielding crossbows. They moved to aim them around the room, threatening everybody.

Something peculiar then appeared, moving from behind the orchestra to jump off the balcony, do a flip in the air, and land on the ballroom floor with a flourish. It was obvious to see it was some kind of walking bear toy. A few of the dancers raised cards with the number "10" on them.

dJXdWIc.png

"Ahhhahaha!" laughed the strange bear in a squeaky voice. "What do you people think you're doing? Why would you try to ruin such a momentous occasion!? Now I gotta turn this into a red wedding reception!"

MHbn0rZ.png

"W-What...?" Makoto took a shaky step away from the bear. "This isn't right. This isn't right at all. What is Monokuma doing here...?"

@Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @Seishin Ryuu @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

cHp0Ynz.jpg

dJXdWIc.png

MHbn0rZ.png

tumblr_oii5mwutlw1v3qowuo4_100.png

It all happened before she could even register on what was happening. A sharp pain erupted from her shoulder as the crossbow bolt lodged itself there. The same had been done to Nono and Mason. Before then, she was trying to keep it together and not lose her cool, but now... Kiyohime had a reason.

tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo2_100.png

"What is the... meaning of this!? I have all of the hatred for those that hide and then strike like this. I demand to know why this is happening NOW!"

All the while she tried to pull the crossbow bolt weakly, Kiyohime screamed out in anger towards Monokuma and the apparent dancers that wore masks alike to this black and white toy bear.

@Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @The Batter @York @everybody​
Reiner Braun
@Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Crow
@Others?

Reiner froze, the sudden silence (minus maybe, Kiyo and the others singing) having caught him offguard; contrary to his initial theory... That piano wasn't even close to being the perpetrator behind this. It was this strange, stuffed bear looking creature, whom he'd take care of later... For now, it looks like there were some dancers armed with crossbows on the upper levels, which hit Kiyo, Nono, and Mason before anything could be done.

TUoL6WE.png

"What the hell are you trying to do?!" He shouted, obviously put off by the entire situation.

Amidst of all the commotion, he made his way towards Kiyo, and the others who sang, as he drew his blades from his 3DMG, prepared to attempt to defend them from any further crossbow shots. Though, as he waited to see if the crossbow wielders would make another move, he began to look for any grapple-able surfaces near both the elevated orchestra, and the crossbow wielders. If things turned ugly, he figured if he acted quick enough, he might at least be able to eliminate a few of the threats in the room...​

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi and Husk

cHp0Ynz.jpg

dJXdWIc.png

MHbn0rZ.png

Rant turned on his heels and almost darted for Monokuma, but he stopped himself and slammed his fists to the ground. Staring ahead he gritted his teeth as if to hold his rage in his mouth like a caged animal. Rant was well aware how useless it was to attack Monokuma, the bear possessed many of the reality breaking abilities that Basic had under his control, surely the minute Rant tried to attack the bear would retaliate in an attempt to teach him a lesson.

With no outlet to take his anger on he went to jab a dancer, but paused when he realized he was holding something. Rant took a step back to read the card. "10...?" He then turned to Monokuma, confusion taking over anger. "What's up your sleeve this time Monokuma? Another death game or were you really just that peeved about their little moment being broken up?" As he spoke Rant walked over to Nono and without warning he jumped on her back yanking the arrow out of her. He then dropped and took her hand. "Hard parts over, bend down so I can patch you up."

Reiner Braun
@Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Crow
@Others?

Reiner froze, the sudden silence (minus maybe, Kiyo and the others singing) having caught him offguard; contrary to his initial theory... That piano wasn't even close to being the perpetrator behind this. It was this strange, stuffed bear looking creature, whom he'd take care of later... For now, it looks like there were some dancers armed with crossbows on the upper levels, which hit Kiyo, Nono, and Mason before anything could be done.

TUoL6WE.png

"What the hell are you trying to do?!"
He shouted, obviously put off by the entire situation.

Amidst of all the commotion, he made his way towards Kiyo, and the others who sang, as he drew his blades from his 3DMG, prepared to attempt to defend them from any further crossbow shots. Though, as he waited to see if the crossbow wielders would make another move, he began to look for any grapple-able surfaces near both the elevated orchestra, and the crossbow wielders. If things turned ugly, he figured if he acted quick enough, he might at least be able to eliminate a few of the threats in the room...

"Yo, idiot with the swords! Put your weapons away before you piss the bear off!" Rant shouted to Reiner as he went on the offensive. "Unless you want 'dancing lessons' from him?" Rant said as he continued to bandage Nono's wound.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Crow @Atomyk @Others?

cHp0Ynz.jpg

dJXdWIc.png

MHbn0rZ.png

@Atomyk @Verite @Anyone

So... This was a masquerade. At that revelation and the arrows being fired at the singers, Saeko would attempt to draw her sword. Only to find her hands grabbed by the male dancer.

"Tch." She uttered audibly. She adjusted her arms to break free from the man's grip, and then stepped back and drew her sword. "Strength is in the mind, not in the body." She said another of her pseudo-Bushido phrases. She wouldn't attack unless attacked, but would be intimidating and perhaps draw fire from other targets.

tumblr_nkzu9ysE101u4hvgpo1_500.gif

Phil Connors

Phil could tell that Noemblu was having a panic attack, as he had a few in Punx and before. Being a weatherman could be very stressful. He took out an anxiety Pill and offered it to Noemblu. " This should help, I take it for my own anxiety and it helps me to not lose my mind," he said, handing her one.

@Yun Lee

Leon 'looked' for another dance partner as he carefully moved towards Mason. He listened to the three sing whatever melody it was they were singing.​

Once he saw the three get hit by crossbows, he froze for a second. "MASON!!" He yelled as he rushed over to his brother's side, pulling out his knife.

dJXdWIc.png

Leon wasn't concerned about the weird monochrome bear, or let alone anything that didn't involve the injured. His only concern was getting his brother and the other two somewhere safe, by any mean necessary.
@Mason Moretti @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Verite @anybody

The dancers still crowded the exits, and they now looked a bit more menacing with their strange masks. The one holding Saeko let her go and his arms dropped to his sides. The crossbow wielders did not move to attack again, but they they kept their weapons trained regardless. It seemed possible to grapple on to the balcony, but it seemed clear the snipers were quite accurate...

roLnfd6.png

The bear, apparently named Monokuma, pointed to Amir. "I bet you think you're sneaky, don't you? You already ruined the evening, so why even bother? I swear, guys like you never seem to know what they're doing! Are you really this dedicated to making boys with ahoges unhappy?"

All the dancers began laughing at Kiyohime's and Noembelu's yelling. "Why you gotta be like that?" asked Monokuma, then he started laughing himself when Toffee called him rude. "Maybe I'm here to party, hmm? You ever think about that? What if a bear wanted to get his party on and you just wouldn't let him? Why, wouldn't you be the rude ones then? No one said I was not invited. I am a part of this as much as anything else here is, bucko!"

He looked to T'Challa and waved the man off. "A mastermind? Of what? This fancy dance? If I was, I would have brought a dress! But here I am, bear naked! So." Monokuma brandished a claw in Rant's direction and his red eye began to glow. "No, I am not a mastermind today. What do you think of that, rat boy? A death game takes a lot of work, I'll have you know. Sometimes, a bear just wants to see some death without the game part? Capiche?"

Billy looked around himself, eyeing the dancers. "We're unarmed," he said, unsure what else to make of this.

"And they might all have weapons," Teddy said.

"Ha!" Monokuma slapped his belly. "Are you scared? Do you see death in front of you? You really should savor it, for there's nothing quite as intoxicating... or, wait, maybe that's just me!"

ERZ4cog.png

"W-Why... why now...?" Makoto stammered. "All the Monokumas were deactivated--!"

"No, you dumb ahoge-boy! Not all of them, clearly! You really shouldn't be worried about me, you know. It's all of them. You just wanted a nice night out, didn't you? They wouldn't leave you and Kyoko alone for even a second!"

"That's... that's true... I don't understand why it had to go all wrong..."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Otto @York @ShiroKiyoshi @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Leon Moretti @Everyone​

Last edited:
Raven Darkholme

Raven had no powers like everyone else, but she was quick as any human, strong for her size and this wasn't her first rodeo.

She ran towards the wounded trio, weaving through the crowd with acrobatic skills.

If she got to them, her next move is to get at least one out of there under best possible speed.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @anybody

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Glostechk

Laughing. They were all laughing. Noembelu put her hands to her ears, but it didn't stop. It wouldn't stop. The laughter went on and on and on and on. "W-What...what...what...do you want...?" She asked the bear, trying to calm herself down. She needed the laughing to stop. She needed to be in control again. She needed it all...to just stop.​

The dancers still crowded the exits, and they now looked a bit more menacing with their strange masks. The one holding Saeko let her go and his arms dropped to his sides. The crossbow wielders did not move to attack again, but they they kept their weapons trained regardless. It seemed possible to grapple on to the balcony, but it seemed clear the snipers were quite accurate...

roLnfd6.png

The bear, apparently named Monokuma, pointed to Amir. "I bet you think you're sneaky, don't you? You already ruined the evening, so why even bother? I swear, guys like you never seem to know what they're doing! Are you really this dedicated to making boys with ahoges unhappy?"

All the dancers began laughing at Kiyohime's and Noembelu's yelling. "Why you gotta be like that?" asked Monokuma, then he started laughing himself when Toffee called him rude. "Maybe I'm here to party, hmm? You ever think about that? What if a bear wanted to get his party on and you just wouldn't let him? Why, wouldn't you be the rude ones then? No one said I was not invited. I am a part of this as much as anything else here is, bucko!"

He looked to T'Challa and waved the man off. "A mastermind? Of what? This fancy dance? If I was, I would have brought a dress! But here I am, bear naked! So." Monokuma brandished a claw in Rant's direction and his red eye began to glow. "No, I am not a mastermind today. What do you think of that, rat boy? A death game takes a lot of work, I'll have you know. Sometimes, a bear just wants to see some death without the game part? Capiche?"

Billy looked around himself, eyeing the dancers. "We're unarmed," he said, unsure what else to make of this.

"Ha!" Monokuma slapped his belly. "Are you scared? Do you see death in front of you? You really should savor it, for there's nothing quite as intoxicating... or, wait, maybe that's just me!"

ERZ4cog.png

"W-Why... why now...?" Makoto stammered. "All the Monokumas were deactivated--!"

"No, you dumb ahoge-boy! Not all of them, clearly! You really shouldn't be worried about me, you know. It's all of them. You just wanted a nice night out, didn't you? They wouldn't leave you and Kyoko alone for even a second!"

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Otto @York @ShiroKiyoshi @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Leon Moretti @Everyone​

20edab773e15886c40124ef2ebbaf8fe--manga-japan-manga-anime.jpg

"My concern was with the child near them, the boy didn't even cross my mind." Amir pulled Six behind her, glaring at Monokuma. It was true, her only thought at the spur of the moment was to sheild Six as best as possible from any harm and nothing else.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Glostechk

Laughing. They were all laughing. Noembelu put her hands to her ears, but it didn't stop. It wouldn't stop. The laughter went on and on and on and on. "W-What...what...what...do you want...?" She asked the bear, trying to calm herself down. She needed the laughing to stop. She needed to be in control again. She needed it all...to just stop.​

Her free hand went to Noembelu's shoulder, giving a firm squeeze for comfort as she kept her gaze locked on the monochrome plush.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9

roLnfd6.png

ERZ4cog.png

Rant's sighed as the bear flashed his claws at him. "Like that." Regardless of the bear doing nothing, it was the fear that he could do something at any given moment just because he was pissed. And it always seemed he came in right when everyone had no way of defending against his attacks. He was a mastermind even when he wasn't trying to be. "Well, you look like you're crashing the party to me, considering you shot three people, and changed the music faster than those three even could, ya damn bear." Rant said as he folded his arms before turning to Makoto. "What do you think ahoge-boy?"

roLnfd6.png

ERZ4cog.png

X76Ub.jpg

"Yes... well it's quite obvious that you didn't come here to simply 'party.' Unless you seriously consider shooting random people with arrows a 'party.' And if that's the case, then you certainly don't have many friends." Toffee stated bluntly. He didn't even play along with the bear's antics like he usually did. Because unlike Ludo, Toffee could tell this Monokuma wasn't dumb. The way he talked and acted.

Insanity in it's purest form.

"So please, spare me the theatrics and tell me what you're really here for."

@Atomyk

cHp0Ynz.jpg

dJXdWIc.png

MHbn0rZ.png

A searing pain entered Mason's leg just below the knee. He fell to the ground with a thud. His scream filled the whole room for a short moment, mixing with the newfound song of the room and getting lost within its melody. He bit his tongue to quiet his own screams as he tried to feel for the bolt in his leg. As he did, he felt the gush of warm blood around the metal rod.

"The left leg... Why always the left one?" This pain was familiar to Mason. It wasn't the first time he had been shot in the leg, and now it felt like it might not be the last. One thing he knew for sure is that his leg would be useless to walk on for a long time. He heard bone shatter as the bolt entered his leg.

From his position on the ground, Mason watched the yin-yang teddy bear make his grand entrance. Mason's eyes widened. Memories flowed into his mind on what this thing was. He remembered fighting hundreds upon hundreds of them at the end of the Coalition Civil War. He broke a good bunch of them. He tore then to pieces. But then, he had his powers. Not only did he have powers, but a boost in emotions and the power of his necklace gave him immense strength. Now, he was weakened, powerless, and broken.

The sight of the bear in this state filled Mason's heart with despair.​

Leon 'looked' for another dance partner as he carefully moved towards Mason. He listened to the three sing whatever melody it was they were singing.​

Once he saw the three get hit by crossbows, he froze for a second. "MASON!!" He yelled as he rushed over to his brother's side, pulling out his knife.

Leon wasn't concerned about the weird monochrome bear, or let alone anything that didn't involve the injured. His only concern was getting his brother and the other two somewhere safe, by any mean necessary.
@Mason Moretti @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Verite @anybody

"Leon, be careful! That bear... That's a Monokuma. I've tangled with these things once before. If he's here, that means three things.

"First, there are surely more nearby, and this situation is even bigger than we thought.

"Second is that there's going to be a lot of darkness and despair. That's unavoidable around Monokuma.

"Third... Is that we're probably in a Murder Game. Whoever truly brought us here wants malevolence, and lots of it. Even if history don't record it as such, the fact is that our lives are now in immense danger."

roLnfd6.png

ERZ4cog.png

"Hey, Monokuma, no hard feelings about breaking a bunch of you, right? I have a suggestion, though. If you want to see death, get more accurate snipers!"

Mason forced out a laugh at his own joke. His voice began to crack with fear as he said, "I'm not afraid of you, Murder Bear! There's no need to be!"

@Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Otto @York @ShiroKiyoshi @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Leon Moretti @Everyone​

roLnfd6.png

ERZ4cog.png

So just another nuisance. Got it. T'Challa was going to take the bear at face value for the time being, even if the others thought he was full of it and lying. "You are quite the sight indeed." He wasn't going to provoke the bear needlessly in fear of more in the group being hurt. "From one party invader to another. Do you believe you can up the merriment?"​

cHp0Ynz.jpg

dJXdWIc.png

MHbn0rZ.png

"A bear?" She said as she walked forward, being behind the group. "Why is a bear, laughing? Is it not just a novelty toy, that humans enjoy playing with?" She asked aloud, confused as always.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
ERZ4cog.png

"Makoto, what are you saying?! We need to get out of here!" Kyoko exclaimed, her hand tightly gripping her so-called husband's hand as everything had suddenly collapsed before them, like an illusion made of glass, holding him closely in order to have them both evade whatever arrows came their way.

"I... I'm the one who brought everyone here. It's... It's a long story, but it's not their fault! You have to believe in me, Makoto. Nothing is as it seems right now," Kyoko said urgently, gazing into Makoto's eyes, clutching his hands. How many times had she asked that of him now? How many times had she asked the world of him? And of those times, how many times had he done it all for her?

Every time.

And sometimes, Kyoko wondered if it would be taken for granted.

"Right now, we need to get out of here. You have to come with us. Please."

@Atomyk

"Leon, be careful! That bear... That's a Monokuma. I've tangled with these things once before. If he's here, that means three things.

"First, there are surely more nearby, and this situation is even bigger than we thought.

"Second is that there's going to be a lot of darkness and despair. That's unavoidable around Monokuma.

"Third... Is that we're probably in a Murder Game. Whoever truly brought us here wants malevolence, and lots of it. Even if history don't record it as such, the fact is that our lives are now in immense danger."

"Monokuma... Murder Game?? What the hell are you talking about?!" He looked towards the bear then back at his brother. "What kind of hell have you been through??" He says with a drop in his tone. Between Mason losing the love of his life and running away, Leon had no idea what else has happened to his innocent and goofy brother.​

"Hey, Monokuma, no hard feelings about breaking a bunch of you, right? I have a suggestion, though. If you want to see death, get more accurate snipers!"

Mason forced out a laugh at his own joke. His voice began to crack with fear as he said, "I'm not afraid of you, Murder Bear! There's no need to be!"

"You idiot! Are you trying to get yourself killed? We need to move, now!" He says as he tries to break off part of the arrow and pull it out safely.
@Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Verite @anybody

Percival breathed a sharp gasp and snapped around to view the whole ballroom at the alarming sound of shrieking patrons and whistling arrows. Her eyes bounced between the three who had found themselves prey to the masked crossbowmen, and reflexively drew her rapier from its sheath, even as crossbows were trained on her. With her left hand free, she helped the manic Noemblu with her hobbling retreat. and stepped forth to face this "Monokuma" with Amir and Toffee at her side. Even so, she held her arm and weapon out in defense of them.

sir_percival__knight_of_the_grail__render_by_nibroc_rock-d9flwu7.png

"Cease this intrusion, Monokuma, and lay down your arms!" barked the courtly knight, "Without warning you lay wanton fire upon mere singers and dancers! Have you or your men no honour?!"

@Atomyk @Takumi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

@Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9

Status
Not open for further replies.