• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1: The Blazing Knight No More

After some time laying motionless against the living room floor, nigh indistinguishable from a fallen suit of armour, Percival awoke in a fit of violent retching. Her eyes, still closed, squeezed even tighter together as her arms and legs tensed to support her convulsing body upon her elbows and knees. The graceful knight continued in the truly ugly action, and subsequently drew in a long, gravelly breath after being half starved of musty air. Her eyes blinked open, only to shut once more as she retched forward one final time to breathe out a chain of harsh coughs, several of which were accompanied by escaping embers. After recovering, Percival was shocked to find what her body had forcefully expunged from her system, and watched as the embers floated soundlessly towards the floor before fizzling out. She reached in to catch the final ember within the palm of her gauntlet, but only managed to save it from dying for a few seconds more.

Looking up, Percival caught the tail-end of Phil Connor exiting the room, and she immediately launched herself into a jog to give chase.
"Halt, I charge you, halt!" she shouted after Phil through a throat that was burning either from pain, or from the fire that was previously lodged deep in her gut, she could not tell. Soldiering on through the lightheadedness and nausea afflicting her after so much interdimensional travel, Percival scrambled into the attic behind Phil, broadly asking "Where-...are we?" with an uncomfortable pause parting the thought. Percival appeared surprised that nearly everyone from the gathering was stood all around...

Nearly.

"And where is Scarlet?"

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Takumi @Minerva @Gands @Cromartie Sarkissian @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

@Attic

Chapter 1: The Blazing Knight No More

After some time laying motionless against the living room floor, nigh indistinguishable from a fallen suit of armour, Percival awoke in a fit of violent retching. Her eyes, still closed, squeezed even tighter together as her arms and legs tensed to support her convulsing body upon her elbows and knees. The graceful knight continued in the truly ugly action, and subsequently drew in a long, gravelly breath after being half starved of musty air. Her eyes blinked open, only to shut once more as she retched forward one final time to breathe out a chain of harsh coughs, several of which were accompanied by escaping embers. After recovering, Percival was shocked to find what her body had forcefully expunged from her system, and watched as the embers floated soundlessly towards the floor before fizzling out. She reached in to catch the final ember within the palm of her gauntlet, but only managed to save it from dying for a few seconds more.

Looking up, Percival caught the tail-end of Phil Connor exiting the room, and she immediately launched herself into a jog to give chase.
"Halt, I charge you, halt!" she shouted after Phil through a throat that was burning either from pain, or from the fire that was previously lodged deep in her gut, she could not tell. Soldiering on through the lightheadedness and nausea afflicting her after so much interdimensional travel, Percival scrambled into the attic behind Phil, broadly asking "Where-...are we?" with an uncomfortable pause parting the thought. Percival appeared surprised that nearly everyone from the gathering was stood all around...

Nearly.

"And where is Scarlet?"

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Takumi @Minerva @Gands @Cromartie Sarkissian @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

@Attic
wyXUTZs.jpg

"Someone's late to the party." Toffee replied in a monotoned voice to the....knight. "Her and her 'family' trapped us in this house and took our powers." Toffee said nonchalantly before turning to face the door once again.

cXiiL3l.jpg

"Oh, and please take off that ridiculous costume. It's quite distracting." Toffee said, obviously referring to Sir Percival's armor.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Phil Connors

Phil looked over at Toffee and then back at the - thing whatever it was in the armor. " I mean, armor isn't too bad, at least she has some protection if she gets attacked by a monster, better than being defenseless against it. Who knows what we will run into?" Phil replied, looking at him, hoping not to get punched.

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore

Phil Connors

Phil looked over at Toffee and then back at the - thing whatever it was in the armor. " I mean, armor isn't too bad, at least she has some protection if she gets attacked by a monster, better than being defenseless against it. Who knows what we will run into?" Phil replied, looking at him, hoping not to get punched.

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore
1QIXiq2.jpg

When Phil spoor to Toffee, the lizard simply signed and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his index finger and his thumb "Yes, but there is a fine line between a simple bullet-proof vest and a literal knight in shining armor." Toffee said to Phil in an almost tired sounding tone.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Heart-Throbbing Dance"

As the tree sapling statuette pressed into the indent, raucous laughter could be heard in the room above. It sounded like a whole group of people, their tone indicating a party or cheerful atmosphere. The door began to move on its own, flipping down to reveal a light so bright and blinding, no one could see what was in the room above.

The light began to press outward, enveloping the crawl space and moving throughout the attic. It carried on throughout the entire house, bathing everyone in an endless light.

For several seconds, nothing could be seen. It was blinding.

The laughter returned, just as the light began to dissipate. When it was cleared, the group could see they were in a ballroom, a few of which would recognize it as the one encountered just before dinner.

b36ojkx.jpg

"Kyoko... why'd you run off like that?"

RZZOIEd.png

Dressed in a fancy suit and tie was Makoto, the boy everyone would recognize from the tape. He smiled brightly and walked over to Kyoko to pull her into a hug.

Captain America looked around, perplexed, before focusing on Kyoko. "You ran off? What is he talking about?"

Agatha frowned. "Not everything is what it seems."

kiri043.png

"Wha--?!"

Kyoko froze dead in her tracks when Makoto Naegi suddenly appeared before her, looking... rather different from the last time she had seen him, as in, compared to the tape she saw him in just moments ago. Even as Makoto walked up and pulled her into a sudden hug -- no, almost practically because of it -- her body was as stiff as a statue. It was only from the physical stimulation and the captain's voice that managed to snap her back to her senses, her first instinct being to push Makoto away from her, as she took a step back.

"Makoto, what... What's going on here? What are you doing here?"

Calm, graceful music played from somewhere in the distance with the accompaniment of the piano, though no one sat playing it. Men and women who were dressed fancifully danced and milled about the ballroom. For whatever reason, not one of these men and women ever looked the group's way.

Makoto laughed at what Kyoko said and moved to hold her hands. He stared into her eyes and said, "Kyoko, come on... I didn't invite you so you could embarrass me." He said it lightheartedly as if to suggest he wasn't all that embarrassed. "I know this isn't really your thing, but... I-I just thought it would be nice. For us."

He reached up, rubbing at his neck, his skin flushed. "I'm sorry if this is too much."

Kyoko could only continue to be puzzled by this strange new behavior Makoto had adopted. Ever since... certain circumstances, Makoto would never have dared to even look Kyoko's way for too long, and yet here he was, smiling and laughing, and holding her hands like it was no big deal. And Makoto knew how sensitive Kyoko's hands were. As in, so much so that the minute Makoto took them in his, Kyoko damn well nearly yanked away from him, but found herself... oddly drawn in by his gaze. It was true that normally, he never would have dared to look at her like this... and now, here he was, gazing into her eyes like he never had before.

She couldn't even look at him.

Her mind raced as it struggled to process so many thoughts, remembering what had happened in the tape, remembering just being in an old house and now suddenly being in a strange ballroom, like they were back in the home Wanda had invited everyone to before. This cognitive dissonance clashed with what she was seeing before her eyes now, and as she briefly looked back at the rest of the group to ensure she had not fallen down some hallucinatory rabbit hole, she cleared her throat, and perhaps against her better judgment, spoke again, in the name of investigating.

kiri029.png

"... F-Fine," Kyoko said with a breath, deciding to play along for now, just like with Wanda, a rare stammer intruding in her voice, "Just... Just one dance."

She would have made the move onto the ballroom, had she not been rendered frozen once again, by the sight of her gloved finger, as well as Makoto's, both having a horrifying object wrapped around them.

A wedding ring.

Makoto didn't seem to notice Kyoko's horror. Instead, he looked around her to talk to the others. "Oh, hey, I think I missed you guys this evening. I don't think I've met very many of you... Oh! Hello, Mason! I hope you're enjoying yourself!"

"I don't really like how this looks," Billy said quietly.

Teddy responded with, "I think I'm a little underdressed for this."

"Eh, could be worse," Tommy said. "You think they have food around here, I'm starving for some reason..."

Continued here.

Cast List
@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Arno Victor Dorian [Assassin's Creed]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Midnight Maiden as Belle French [Once Upon a Time]
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Dale Bartholomew Cooper [Twin Peaks]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@Ryu Keiko as Koriand'r [DC Comics]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Bomb as Lola [Fairy Fencer F]
@dark as Marcus Wright [Terminator]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Percival of the Round Table [Sonic and the Black Knight]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse [OC]
@Gands as Raven Darkholme [X-Men Cinematic Universe]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Rumpelstiltskin [Once Upon a Time]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Seishin Ryuu as Spartan-B312 [Halo]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta [Overwatch]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]​

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Heart-Throbbing Dance"

As the tree sapling statuette pressed into the indent, raucous laughter could be heard in the room above. It sounded like a whole group of people, their tone indicating a party or cheerful atmosphere. The door began to move on its own, flipping down to reveal a light so bright and blinding, no one could see what was in the room above.

The light began to press outward, enveloping the crawl space and moving throughout the attic. It carried on throughout the entire house, bathing everyone in an endless light.

The laughter returned, just as the light began to dissipate. When it was cleared, the group could see they were in a ballroom, a few of which would recognize it as the one encountered just before dinner.

b36ojkx.jpg

RZZOIEd.png

Dressed in a fancy suit and tie was Makoto, the boy everyone would recognize from the tape. He smiled brightly and walked over to Kyoko to pull her into a hug.

Captain America looked around, perplexed, before focusing on Kyoko. "You ran off? What is he talking about?"

kiri043.png

"Wha--?!"

Kyoko froze dead in her tracks when Makoto Naegi suddenly appeared before her, looking... rather different from the last time she had seen him, as in, compared to the tape she saw him in just moments ago. Even as Makoto walked up and pulled her into a sudden hug -- no, almost practically because of it -- her body was as stiff as a statue. It was only from the physical stimulation and the captain's voice that managed to snap her back to her senses, her first instinct being to push Makoto away from her, as she took a step back.

Calm, graceful music played from somewhere in the distance with the accompaniment of the piano, though no one sat playing it. Men and women who were dressed fancifully danced and milled about the ballroom. For whatever reason, not one of these men and women ever looked the group's way.

Makoto laughed at what Kyoko said and moved to hold her hands. He stared into her eyes and said, "Kyoko, come on... I didn't invite you so you could embarrass me." He said it lightheartedly as if to suggest he wasn't all that embarrassed. "I know this isn't really your thing, but... I-I just thought it would be nice. For us."

He reached up, rubbing at his neck, his skin flushed. "I'm sorry if this is too much."

Kyoko could only continue to be puzzled by this strange new behavior Makoto had adopted. Ever since... certain circumstances, Makoto would never have dared to even look Kyoko's way for too long, and yet here he was, smiling and laughing, and holding her hands like it was no big deal. And Makoto knew how sensitive Kyoko's hands were. As in, so much so that the minute Makoto took them in his, Kyoko damn well nearly yanked away from him, but found herself... oddly drawn in by his gaze. It was true that normally, he never would have dared to look at her like this... and now, here he was, gazing into her eyes like he never had before.

Her mind raced as it struggled to process so many thoughts, remembering what had happened in the tape, remembering just being in an old house and now suddenly being in a strange ballroom, like they were back in the home Wanda had invited everyone to before. This cognitive dissonance clashed with what she was seeing before her eyes now, and as she briefly looked back at the rest of the group to ensure she had not fallen down some hallucinatory rabbit hole, she cleared her throat, and perhaps against her better judgment, spoke again, in the name of investigating.

kiri029.png

"... F-Fine," Kyoko said with a breath, deciding to play along for now, just like with Wanda, a rare stammer intruding in her voice, "Just... Just one dance."

She would have made the move onto the ballroom, had she not been rendered frozen once again, by the sight of her gloved finger, as well as Makoto's, both having a horrifying object wrapped around them.

A wedding ring.

Makoto didn't seem to notice Kyoko's horror. Instead, he looked around her to talk to the others. "Oh, hey, I think I missed you guys this evening. I don't think I've met very many of you... Oh! Hello, Mason! I hope you're enjoying yourself!"

"Eh, could be worse," Tommy said. "You think they have food around here, I'm starving for some reason..."

Cast List
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]

Znock5z.jpg

"It looks kind of pretty," Nono comments as all passed through the gates opened by the sapling. Kyoko seemed to have found a young gentleman to dance with.

Nono too was dressed for the occasion, but no one to dance with in the dance hall.

"Un deux trois~ un deux trois~ a secret waltz~" Nono hummed without realising it, before seeing what was going on. "W- wait, is that a wedding ring? Th- that's really romantic... Morikubo can only hope of marriage some day..."

She then realised what she said as her face turned red.

"Nothing! I said nothing!"

But something felt off.

"Mason, you seem know that guy," Nono requests of Mason, "try asking him a few questions."

@Verite @Atomyk @Josh M @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Kaykay @Crow @Bomb @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Heart-Throbbing Dance"

b36ojkx.jpg

RZZOIEd.png

kiri043.png

"Wha--?!"

kiri029.png

A wedding ring.

Cast List
0azaBnF.jpg

Well this was certainly an... off turn of events, to say the least. Toffee hadn't been expecting to escape the house, get his powers back, and go home just like that, but to say that he had expected to run into one of the boys from the tape earlier in a ballroom of all places would have been a lie.

After Makoto and Kyoto had finished dancing and such, Toffee smiled down at the boy who didn't appear to be much older than Moon (when Toffee had encountered her, at least.)

nsxgx13.jpg

"Ah yes, Makato, was it? I'm Toffee. It's a pleasure to meet you." Toffee said in a very welcoming tone. "And what a lovely ballroom. Tell me, have you seen Ms. Maximoff around anywhere? She is our hostess, after all." Toffee said without even a hint that he was letting up on his kind tone. Of course, it was merely a ruse to get more information out of the boy. If he were to be completely honest here, Toffee wanted nothing more than to just go back to Mewni so he could finally set his plans in motion.

But if there's one thing that Toffee had, it was patience. And he had a lot of it.

@Atomyk @Crow @Verite @whoever

Last edited:
@Atomyk @Glostechk @Anyone

Well, this was...something. It felt kind of magical, almost. Noembelu had never been to a ball, but after watching so many Disney movies as a little girl with Julia...the tiniest part of Little Eagle was overjoyed at the chance to be here.

Keeping a close eye on Six, Noembelu tried not to get carried away-after all, this had to be the Dark Place's trick. For now, she would just watch the dancers from a safe distance.​

"Wha--?!"

A wedding ring.

Shen was transported to the ballroom by a bright light, and when he arrived, he felt a bit nauseous, which was strange since he is used to interdimensional travel. This particular transition felt... unnatural.

He also found it odd that the unfamiliar dancing guests didn't give the group a single look. There was something off about them. It was almost like they but a mere facade. In fact, this whole ballroom could be a facade...

The leader of the Kinkou Order decided to not waste any more time standing around; now was the time to leave this wretched place. He has never been interested in any kind of party activity such as dancing, so there really wasn't much else for him to do here.

"Where is the exit?" He asked Makoto in a rather demanding tone.

Cast List

@Atomyk @Glostechk @Anyone

Well, this was...something. It felt kind of magical, almost. Noembelu had never been to a ball, but after watching so many Disney movies as a little girl with Julia...the tiniest part of Little Eagle was overjoyed at the chance to be here.

Keeping a close eye on Six, Noembelu tried not to get carried away-after all, this had to be the Dark Place's trick. For now, she would just watch the dancers from a safe distance.​
Six preferred the creepy medical room over this fancy place.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @AnyoneHereBecauseIdon'tEven​

@Glostechk

Six seemed uncomfortable. "What do you want to do?" The party may be fancy, but Six was her priority right now.​

Phil Connors- How 'Bout a Dance?

Phil looked around. They were back in the ball room, and it didn't exactly put him at ease. It was actually more scary since everything seemed so normal to him. " I am with you two, in whatever you do. I am just not feeling this dance...." . The sooner he figured this out, the sooner he could get back to being anywhere expect Punxsutawney USA.

@Glostechk @Yun Lee

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Heart-Throbbing Dance"

b36ojkx.jpg

RZZOIEd.png

kiri043.png

"Wha--?!"

kiri029.png

A wedding ring.

Cast List

Leon shielded his eyes from the light that was almost as similar to when he first arrived. Only this time, he was in a ballroom. "Umm.... okay?" He was beyond confused at this point. That was until he saw Makoto and Kirigiri. "This defiantly isn't right." As soon as he heard Makoto mention Mason's name he turned towards his brother. "You know this guy?" Looking around he had a feeling that there was another trick, trap, or puzzle of some sorts.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Glostechk

"I think this is an illusion," she told Phil. "You saw how empty it was here earlier." Suddenly this party lost its appeal. "Honda...he told me the Dark Place makes illusions like this." She looked at Kirigiri and Makoto. "I think they're using him against us."

Phil Connors

Phil didn't surprise by that as he also remembered the ball room had been empty earlier. So empty that he had sat on the piano bench and wasn't disturbed at all. " " I don't disagree with you on this seeming off. It also makes sense, since almost all of us seen or heard him and would think- What do you think we should do?" He asked.

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Others

"Wait it out." She sighed. She hated that advice. She had to wait it out for three years, then wait it out while dimmension-hopping. Now she had to wait it out until she could escape this place. "We can't let them know we're against this. They're more aggressive that way."

Leon shielded his eyes from the light that was almost as similar to when he first arrived. Only this time, he was in a ballroom. "Umm.... okay?" He was beyond confused at this point. That was until he saw Makoto and Kirigiri. "This defiantly isn't right." As soon as he heard Makoto mention Mason's name he turned towards his brother. "You know this guy?" Looking around he had a feeling that there was another trick, trap, or puzzle of some sorts.

"I think this is an illusion," she told Phil. "You saw how empty it was here earlier." Suddenly this party lost its appeal. "Honda...he told me the Dark Place makes illusions like this." She looked at Kirigiri and Makoto. "I think they're using him against us."

Phil Connors

Phil didn't surprise by that as he also remembered the ball room had been empty earlier. So empty that he had sat on the piano bench and wasn't disturbed at all. " " I don't disagree with you on this seeming off. It also makes sense, since almost all of us seen or heard him and would think- What do you think we should do?" He asked.

"Wait it out." She sighed. She hated that advice. She had to wait it out for three years, then wait it out while dimmension-hopping. Now she had to wait it out until she could escape this place. "We can't let them know we're against this. They're more aggressive that way."

nEcTrm1.png

"If that's an illusion designed against Kyoko-san," Nono asked as she peers into the conversation Noembelu was having, "where's ours?"

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Bomb @etcetcetc​

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Glostechk @Atomyk @Verite @Josh M

"I don't know." Noembelu looked around the party. "But I know Makoto was attacked, from what Phil told me." A sudden thought hit her, one that downright terrified her. "...look after Six." Noembelu would rush off into the crowd, looking for Honda, or anyone she recognized. What if what happened to Makoto...no. No way.​

Makoto briefly laughed and encouraged Kyoko to sway with him for a moment, but it wasn't the actual dance she had promised of course. He found it pretty cute to get her out of her usual environment and doing something as a couple with him. He was pulled away by Toffee and the others for a brief moment, where he made sure to introduce himself before he answered any questions.

qnaQlGe.png

"I don't think Wanda's coming, sorry." He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe she'd bring Genji? To be honest, I didn't expect to see anyone here I knew. It was supposed to just be for... Kyoko and I." So bashful. "So, uh, I don't know what you mean. She's not hosting this dance, as far as I know. Is she having a party I wasn't invited to?"

His good-natured smile waned slightly when Shen so bluntly asked him where the exit was. Makoto shook his head and said, "Not sure why you'd show up to a dance and then want to leave right away..." He waved toward one end of the room, where a mass of people were casually chatting. "You should be able to get out that way? I think?"

Leon and Noembelu would find that wherever they went, the other dancers would avoid looking at them. They went out of their way to never show their face, even as they moved around them. Aside from that, there didn't appear to be anything to find at all.

@Verite @Josh M @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @Everyone

Reactions: Jeremi
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Heart-Throbbing Dance"

b36ojkx.jpg

RZZOIEd.png

kiri043.png

"Wha--?!"

kiri029.png

A wedding ring.

Cast List

Six preferred the creepy medical room over this fancy place.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @AnyoneHereBecauseIdon'tEven​

Phil Connors

Amir stuck close to the three, a hand placed on Six's shoulder in comfort as she gave the girl a small smile, while her other hand gently rested on Noembelu's arm.

nEcTrm1.png

"If that's an illusion designed against Kyoko-san," Nono asked as she peers into the conversation Noembelu was having, "where's ours?"

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Bomb @etcetcetc​

"Waiting out is the only--" Amir stopped when Nono spoke, turning to glance at the idol, before suddenly a look of horror began to show at the mere thought of what was implied. Karluk came to mind momentarily, before she quickly shook her head to rid of him. Now was the worst time to think of seeing him again!

"That is something I wouldn't like to find out." she spoke after a moment of reigning in her composure.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Glostechk @Atomyk @Verite @Josh M

"I don't know." Noembelu looked around the party. "But I know Makoto was attacked, from what Phil told me." A sudden thought hit her, one that downright terrified her. "...look after Six." Noembelu would rush off into the crowd, looking for Honda, or anyone she recognized. What if what happened to Makoto...no. No way.​

"!" Amir was almost caught off guard by her sudden mad dash, and quickly grew worried.

fb83d09514bad5db610c721e4fcfd090.jpg

"Noembelu stay safe..." she called.

@Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Yun Lee @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.