• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
kiri009.png

"..."

Kyoko silently watched the tape. Her stone cold exterior might have fooled anyone who might have bee observing her, but in reality, Kyoko felt a creeping fear and apprehension rise as she saw Jude and Makoto in the tape, wondering what they could have possibly been doing here. Were they in contact with Wanda before this whole mess as well? The questions only kept piling up, but with fewer answers in sight than she would have liked.

She made a mental note of the combination Makoto noted aloud, but before much else could happen afterwards, something quite horrifying happened. Her expression hardly changed, aside from a subtle darkening in her gaze, when... something appeared and attacked the two young men, and everything went silent abruptly. It was a chilling scene, one that fleeted as quickly as it had happened, for better or for worse. Even after Billy shut off the tape, Kyoko hardly moved at all, staring at the blank screen like a statue, before finally standing up as everyone else began to comment.

kiri015.png

"... We should go," Kyoko simply said, choosing not to respond to Leon, as though she would rather not discuss it, "Excuse me," she murmured, before almost storming out of the Living Room with that, and toward the Attic, remaining completely silent during the short trek, as though she were deeply disturbed by what she had just witnessed.

Traveling there, taking point, she used the key from the dummy hand finger and scanned around for something to use the key on, as there was no such thing to unlock in the Living Room. Eventually, her eyes landed on the window that seemed to lead to the roof, using the key to unlock it and see where it led to.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Josh M @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Kaykay @Krieg @Otto @Crow @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ryu Keiko @LivingRoom > Attic

The dummy key opened the window, revealing it to not be a window at all. The glass and roof outside were merely fake. Instead, what lied beyond the window was a small compartment with a metal back to it. Fixed into the metal was a wheel.

"How very convenient," Tommy murmured.

@Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Attic

Billy had opted to stay in the living room with Phil to wait for the others. After a moment, Teddy appeared from the secret passage. "I heard something going on up here, so I--" Billy moved toward him and cut him off with a hug.

"You guys were down there for a while," Billy said.

Teddy looked back. "They're still down there. A part of the passage was underwater, so I got stuck carrying everyone's stuff. I'm... kind of worried."

"..." Billy looked o Phil. "Should we go after them?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @LivingRoom

Reactions: Jeremi and Takumi
Phil was relieved that he hadn't been left alone in the living room alone and Billy had stayed. He was pretty sure that the one who stayed was named Bobby or Buddy or Billy. Something with a B. He looked over at Teddy to see if anyone had followed him, nobody had. He got worried though.

The other man who had stayed behind had taken the words out of his mouth.

Phil wouldn't admit it a loud, but he was also worried about the other woman and he guessed to some extent, Arno. What could he say, he worried about the hot ones the most.

Phil took a pause. " Well, there is nothing left for us in here and if they are taking so long, they might have run into something. It would be noble to help them. How deep is the underwater section though? I am not exactly good at endurance.... but I can try. Also, did they leave some sort of light for the passageway trek?" he admitted. Stupid loop made things of the mind like Piano easy, but actual endurance he was still terrible. He had the stamina of a very tired news forecaster.

@Atomyk @Living Room

The dummy key opened the window, revealing it to not be a window at all. The glass and roof outside were merely fake. Instead, what lied beyond the window was a small compartment with a metal back to it. Fixed into the metal was a wheel.

"How very convenient," Tommy murmured.

@Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Attic

Billy had opted to stay in the living room with Phil to wait for the others. After a moment, Teddy appeared from the secret passage. "I heard something going on up here, so I--" Billy moved toward him and cut him off with a hug.

"You guys were down there for a while," Billy said.

Teddy looked back. "They're still down there. A part of the passage was underwater, so I got stuck carrying everyone's stuff. I'm... kind of worried."

"..." Billy looked o Phil. "Should we go after them?"

"It seems simple enough." Adam stated, walking over to the compartment with the wheel. "Right, right right, left, left, right." Adam murmured again, going ahead and deciding to turn the wheel in that order. He was cautious however, having seen many of the group members falling for traps.

@Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @Atomyk

kiri009.png

"..."

Kyoko silently watched the tape. Her stone cold exterior might have fooled anyone who might have bee observing her, but in reality, Kyoko felt a creeping fear and apprehension rise as she saw Jude and Makoto in the tape, wondering what they could have possibly been doing here. Were they in contact with Wanda before this whole mess as well? The questions only kept piling up, but with fewer answers in sight than she would have liked.

She made a mental note of the combination Makoto noted aloud, but before much else could happen afterwards, something quite horrifying happened. Her expression hardly changed, aside from a subtle darkening in her gaze, when... something appeared and attacked the two young men, and everything went silent abruptly. It was a chilling scene, one that fleeted as quickly as it had happened, for better or for worse. Even after Billy shut off the tape, Kyoko hardly moved at all, staring at the blank screen like a statue, before finally standing up as everyone else began to comment.

kiri015.png

"... We should go," Kyoko simply said, choosing not to respond to Leon, as though she would rather not discuss it, "Excuse me," she murmured, before almost storming out of the Living Room with that, and toward the Attic, remaining completely silent during the short trek, as though she were deeply disturbed by what she had just witnessed.

Traveling there, taking point, she used the key from the dummy hand finger and scanned around for something to use the key on, as there was no such thing to unlock in the Living Room. Eventually, her eyes landed on the window that seemed to lead to the roof, using the key to unlock it and see where it led to.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Josh M @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Kaykay @Krieg @Otto @Crow @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ryu Keiko @LivingRoom > Attic

When Kyoko pushed pass him, he know not to push the question further. Then remembered something about the fight with the monster right by attic ladder. He was in hopes that he wasn't right. He then shook it from his mind as he followed them up to the attic​

@Josh M @Atomyk @Glostechk @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Minerva @Gands

"Sounds like a plan." Noembelu walked to tbe shelf the man indicated and moved it away. "You got a name?"

Looking at the native girl with slight grimace, he sighed before speaking.

"Name's Shane."

Waving Six off, Shane huffed away, walking to the now exposed door. With a forceful pull, the door open, showing a long corridor with a door at the end. The door appeared unlocked, but needed a good shove to force it open.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Takumi @Glostechk @Minerva @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gands @Yun Lee

@Josh M @Atomyk @Glostechk @Takumi @Minerva @Gands @Cromartie Sarkissian

Shane...

Honda's fist clenched tighter around his teacup. "Remember when I said I lost my cool? It was cuz of him. He went on and on about how Wanda deserved to die...how weird she was...right after she died! Who does that!?!"

He sighed, taking a sip of tea. "Still...didn't deserve to die like that. He didn't even know he was used to kill..."

Noembelu burst past Shane, running through to shove the door down. She missed Honda. She was worried about him. If the Dark Place had him here...she would do anything to find him again.​

Pushing through the door, the secret passage group knocked over debris and furniture that had been blocking the door from the other side. They could see now that they were now in the basement, where the Batter, Reiner, and Kiyhime still were. The group was now free to join the others.

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Takumi @Minerva @Gands @Cromartie Sarkissian @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Basement

When turned in that order, there was a click behind the wheel and it swung open to reveal a small keypad where one could input four numbers for a passcode.

"It's, uhh... I think it's a bit long. If you have trouble swimming, then maybe..." Teddy thought about it for a moment. "... I still have the little girl's lighter, so we should be safe, at least."

Phil Connors

Phil looked over at Teddy for a moment. It sounded like the passageway was deep. He thought about it for a moment before he decided to make a rational suggestion. " Before we assume the worst, if the underwater section is long, then perhaps we should check the lowest level of the house before assuming the worst has happened. It might be faster than going all the way to where they wound up," Phil said to Teddy. " What do you think, Billy?" He asked.

@Atomyk @Living ROOM

Pushing through the door, the secret passage group knocked over debris and furniture that had been blocking the door from the other side. They could see now that they were now in the basement, where the Batter, Reiner, and Kiyhime still were. The group was now free to join the others.

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Takumi @Minerva @Gands @Cromartie Sarkissian @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Basement

When turned in that order, there was a click behind the wheel and it swung open to reveal a small keypad where one could input four numbers for a passcode.

"It's, uhh... I think it's a bit long. If you have trouble swimming, then maybe..." Teddy thought about it for a moment. "... I still have the little girl's lighter, so we should be safe, at least."

Adam snarled, clearly upset over another lock. "I grow tired of these games." He muttered, a visible grimace on his face. "Does anyone know of any numbers that would be of use?" He asked the group aloud, hoping someone would be able crack the code.

@Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @Atomyk

Attachments

• black-adam-justice-league-action-75.8.jpg
    black-adam-justice-league-action-75.8.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1
Phil Connors

Phil remembered her the woman that was slammed on the table. He paid attention some of the time and he looked over at Noemblu. [COLOR= #4169e1] " Everyone else has gone up to the attic, Billy rigged the tape to play right and apparently there was something to do up there with a key since we found out the name of the people on there. Makoto and Jude. If I understand correctly, they were also invited to join the family... and were attacked. The purple haired one seemed upset by that," [/COLOR] Phil said.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Living Room

@Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Glostechk @Takumi @Minerva @Gands @Cromartie Sarkissian @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies

Noembelu never heard of a Makoto, but... "Honda mentioned there was a Jude at Bright Falls." No wonder Kirigiri was upset...maybe Jude was her boyfriend? Either way, Noembelu walked up to the attic. Seeing a keypad, she said, "Try 8265."

@Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Glostechk @Takumi @Minerva @Gands @Cromartie Sarkissian @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies

Noembelu never heard of a Makoto, but... "Honda mentioned there was a Jude at Bright Falls." No wonder Kirigiri was upset...maybe Jude was her boyfriend? Either way, Noembelu walked up to the attic. Seeing a keypad, she said, "Try 8265."
Adam didn't even look back at whoever spoke, typing in the numbers Noembelu had said.

@Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Atticpeeps

Teddy let out a sigh of relief. "We were just about to go after you guys."

"You know, who designed this house?" Billy said to himself incredulously. He doubted they'd seen the last of the craziness this place had to offer.

The two boys joined Noembelu and the others as they made their way to the attic, though Teddy made sure to hand the secret passage group their items back along the way. When the pass code was entered, the metal backing opened to reveal a small crawl space. One would have to climb through the "window" to get inside to a cramped space where the ceiling was low. Footsteps and muffled noises could be heard from above, as if many people were moving about. In the crawl space sat a lone staircase that led up to the middle of the ceiling. Here was a small metal door with a tree sapling indentation.

The group just happened to have a tree sapling statuette from the kitchen.

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Takumi @Minerva @Gands @Cromartie Sarkissian @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @LivingRoom > Attic

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
Teddy let out a sigh of relief. "We were just about to go after you guys."

"You know, who designed this house?" Billy said to himself incredulously. He doubted they'd seen the last of the craziness this place had to offer.

The two boys joined Noembelu and the others as they made their way to the attic, though Teddy made sure to hand the secret passage group their items back along the way. When the pass code was entered, the metal backing opened to reveal a small crawl space. One would have to climb through the "window" to get inside to a cramped space where the ceiling was low. Footsteps and muffled noises could be heard from above, as if many people were moving about. In the crawl space sat a lone staircase that led up to the middle of the ceiling. Here was a small metal door with a tree sapling indentation.

The group just happened to have a tree sapling statuette from the kitchen.

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Takumi @Minerva @Gands @Cromartie Sarkissian @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @LivingRoom > Attic
Toffee immediately went without saying anything or even looking back. After crawling his way through the space that had just opened and making his way into the small room, Toffee would hold out the sapling in front of the door and waited to see what would happen.

@Atomyk @Verite @people​

"Chill?"

Nancy felt her eyes wander, that simple phrase uttered by the blonde carrying an eerie undertone. It was as if Nancy heard those words before, not from the black-clad soldier, but from a friend. Shaking her head, Nancy gave a soft smile to the woman.

"Yeah, I'm chill...Beatrice, right? Chiller than a Soviet, yeah." the Wheeler admitted, a twist of dark sarcasm in her voice. Following Kyoko and the others along in the twisting house, keeping an eye on Beatrice and the kiddo, the red-jacketed survivor came across what seemed to be apex of everyone's discoveries and ventures in this house of rot. Catching eye of Billy, instinctively keeping near the man that helped her earlier, Nancy kept her silent vigil. She had the sense to let the more experienced and more insightful like Kyoko and Toffee to do the headwork.

Hopefully, whatever they would find would not take off their heads in the process.

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Takumi @Minerva @Gands @Cromartie Sarkissian @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @LivingRoom > Attic

Status
Not open for further replies.