• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"VHS tapes are delicate enough as it is, imagine how fragile it is in a crappy place like this." Leon states trying to rationalize with Adam. "It's best to wait until others who haven't seen the tape come and hopefully connect things together," implying that there could possibly be a connection to the call and the tape."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Leon Moretti @Ryu Keiko @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LivingRoom

Adam merely gave Leon a sideways glance. "Very well I will wait. But this business needs to be concluded quickly. We are already wasting valuable time and this tape may provide something of use to me. And I wish to move onto bigger things, this house is getting crowded as is."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Leon Moretti @Ryu Keiko

Six gave a smile at Noembelu and shrugged at Arno. She was just glad to have found the key that everyone was looking for. The child went back into the medical room not really caring for the smells that the busted jars produced. The same smells would remind her of the ship that kept her from the outside world. Since Six was barefoot, she tried to step away from the glass found on the floor and carefully approached to the others with the strange man in the cage.

"Should we trust him?..."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gands
"If he tries anything, I'll deal with him." Saeko said to Six while calmly putting her hand on her sword. She turned to the man. "What is your name? Do you remember anything?"

@Gands @Atomyk @Cromartie Sarkissian @Yun Lee @Takumi

Zenyatta gave Kyoko and T'Challa their space, allowing them to put their potential on display. Zenyatta has vivid memories of Kyoko cracking mysteries and confusion in Bright Falls as if they were walnuts-- a set of skills befitting of the title "Ultimate Detective", of course. When she retrieved the diary from behind the locked door, Zenyatta listened with intent and raised a cybernetic hand to his "chin", holding it in thought.

cff32da4e6c8ccf3d7bcc87351624958.png

"There is an ill-intent behind that letter, not something that Wanda would've written. Perhaps she is the 'other woman' that they described, the one that disappeared. This home is. . .not something that Wanda would willingly live in, after all."

"One does not choose to live in a place like this."

During the monk's analysis, his gaze fell upon the young girl who had promptly retreated from the conversation. Her confused, nonplussed expression reminded the monk of another child he had interacted with back in Bright Falls, the one who feared the 'wolf'. Though, someone like this girl wouldn't let fear be painted so obtusely on her face. . .or, at the very least, she'd do a good job of letting it become diluted in confusion and frustration.

The omnic approached her, making uncannily human movements as it stepped over the rubbish on the floor. The orbs circling it's neck weren't too crazy, though they did slowly orbit around it's head like planets around the sun. Zenyatta leaned against the wall next to her-- not too close, not too far.

faa5a357ef6ec0156f3c07a5a9f65a22.png

"I. . .suppose it's obvious enough, but I sense these things that have happened appear very jarring to you. If you do not mind me asking. . .you've never seen these things before, have you?"

Zenyatta looked off in the distance as if it was a bright horizon-- despite it being a gross, moldy wall sitting just a few meters across.

"Magic, witches, robots, detectives. . .all in a very, very. . .crusty house."

The monk looked back to Nancy. It's 'face' wasn't super creepy, but are his eyes always closed like that?

"You seem as if you don't belong in this turn of events, miss. Am I true to believe this. . .?"

@Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Kaykay @Crow @Otto @Verite @Krieg @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @kitchenbois

After listning t everyone's words, The elder mage nodded to the monk.

"Our friend here is right. I predict Wanda is a victim here, just like all of you. It's key to remember that."

@Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Kaykay @Crow @Otto @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk

"What do you last remember?" Amir asked, after a moment of silence, she said nothing more. She didn't want to bombard him with anymore questions, so the one she asked was enough for her.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Glostechk @Gands @Cromartie Sarkissian

The man scratched his head as he slowly stood up

"Nothing really, I ain't remembering shit all. It's all gone. Just a bunch of numbers. What are they? Eight..... two, than a six, and five. Shit. What does that even mean? "

Kicking the ground, the man lashed out.

"I know a bunch of numbers for but I got no idea where the hell I am? Damnit. Who are all ya'll anyway?"
@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Takumi @Minerva @Gands @Cromartie Sarkissian @Atomyk

After listning t everyone's words, The elder mage nodded to the monk.

"Our friend here is right. I predict Wanda is a victim here, just like all of you. It's key to remember that."

@Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Kaykay @Crow @Otto @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk

"Nothing really, I ain't remembering shit all. It's all gone. Just a bunch of numbers. What are they? Eight..... two, than a six, and five. Shit. What does that even mean? "

"I know a bunch of numbers for but I got no idea where the hell I am? Damnit. Who are all ya'll anyway?"
jZDe5yW.jpg

Toffee turned to the elderly woman and nodded a bit before placing his hands behind his back. "Indeed she is a victim, but we must also take into account how dangerous she is. The Wanda that you all knew is gone. And I'm not quite certain that we will be able to get her back. Toffee then proceeded to pace over to the woman, looking her dead in the eyes.

ojFjo6C.jpg

"And if we aren't able to get the old Wanda back, if she truly has become one of them, I'm sure that you know what we must do." Toffee said coldly.

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Kaykay @Crow @Mason Moretti @Otto @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @kitchen

The Batter is now even more pissed off at Toffee. He probably would have gave it to them anyways to just help the others out. The Batter then sighed and looked towards Kiyohime and Reiner.

IMG_0410.PNG

Before he could say anything to them, something caught The Batter's eye. When Reiner gave the coin to Kiyohime, the coin reminded him of something. It reminded of his son's lucky coin. Suddenly, The Batter was having a flashback. He was in a dark room, with one of son's favorite comics. He was halfway done with when he stopped. 'This is stupid.' He said in his flashback. He left the room and went down a red hall. His bat was already dripping with the Queen's blood.There was a music box playing in another room. When he enters into the other room, He saw a little boy in white clothing messing with a music box. The boy then looked at The Batter. The Batter then clutched his bat. Everything was blurry after that. When he regained his vision, he saw his son, Hugo, lying on the ground, with his head cracked opened and blood dripping out of it. The Batter then wide eyed and dropped his bat. He quickly moved towards his son. 'Hugo? Hugo are you ok? Please say something.' The Batter then picks up his son and holds him in his arms

IMG_0419.JPG

'No, not my son....no...no no no no no... not Hugo.... nooo...' A few tears begins to run down his face as his continue holding his son in his arms.....He then saw his son holding his lucky coin in his hand. The Batter held his son even tighter than before after seeing the coin. The flashback ended. He put his hand on his heart as a single tear runs down his face. He then wipe his tear away his sleeve. The Batter then gets up from the mattress. He grabs his bat and puts it on his shoulders. "Hey Reiner...Kiyohime....where do you think we should go now? No one is in the basement now except us three. I think we should go upstairs...unless you want to go to the passage I saw earlier. It's you and Kiyohime's choice now. What do you want to do?"

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Basement

Phil Connors

Phil was quiet, sitting by the piano, not wanting to get in an argument with Billy, the man dressed like he stepped out of ancient Egypt and one of the other men in the area. He wasn't about to argue for either Leon or Black Adam on who was right. He looked at the musical sheet. " You're both right by the way, it seems stupid to wait but we also don't know how delicate the tape is. Could be as fragile as anything and break on first regular playing, specifically since Wonder Boy had to rig it to get it to play right," he said.

@Leon Moretti @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Living Room

jZDe5yW.jpg

Toffee turned to the elderly woman and nodded a bit before placing his hands behind his back. "Indeed she is a victim, but we must also take into account how dangerous she is. The Wanda that you all knew is gone. And I'm not quite certain that we will be able to get her back. Toffee then proceeded to pace over to the woman, looking her dead in the eyes.

ojFjo6C.jpg

"And if we aren't able to get the old Wanda back, if she truly has become one of them, I'm sure that you know what we must do." Toffee said coldly.

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Kaykay @Crow @Mason Moretti @Otto @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @kitchen

"If she is being controlled there is hope in her rescue," T'Challa responded. "However...If the time comes where there is no other option then as king and someone who knows her, I am willing to take that burden." He hoped it wouldn't come to it, but considering the circumstances they were the prospect of a happy ending looked grim.​

Zenyatta gave Kyoko and T'Challa their space, allowing them to put their potential on display. Zenyatta has vivid memories of Kyoko cracking mysteries and confusion in Bright Falls as if they were walnuts-- a set of skills befitting of the title "Ultimate Detective", of course. When she retrieved the diary from behind the locked door, Zenyatta listened with intent and raised a cybernetic hand to his "chin", holding it in thought.

cff32da4e6c8ccf3d7bcc87351624958.png

"There is an ill-intent behind that letter, not something that Wanda would've written. Perhaps she is the 'other woman' that they described, the one that disappeared. This home is. . .not something that Wanda would willingly live in, after all."

"One does not choose to live in a place like this."

During the monk's analysis, his gaze fell upon the young girl who had promptly retreated from the conversation. Her confused, nonplussed expression reminded the monk of another child he had interacted with back in Bright Falls, the one who feared the 'wolf'. Though, someone like this girl wouldn't let fear be painted so obtusely on her face. . .or, at the very least, she'd do a good job of letting it become diluted in confusion and frustration.

The omnic approached her, making uncannily human movements as it stepped over the rubbish on the floor. The orbs circling it's neck weren't too crazy, though they did slowly orbit around it's head like planets around the sun. Zenyatta leaned against the wall next to her-- not too close, not too far.

faa5a357ef6ec0156f3c07a5a9f65a22.png

"I. . .suppose it's obvious enough, but I sense these things that have happened appear very jarring to you. If you do not mind me asking. . .you've never seen these things before, have you?"

Zenyatta looked off in the distance as if it was a bright horizon-- despite it being a gross, moldy wall sitting just a few meters across.

"Magic, witches, robots, detectives. . .all in a very, very. . .crusty house."

The monk looked back to Nancy. It's 'face' wasn't super creepy, but are his eyes always closed like that?

"You seem as if you don't belong in this turn of events, miss. Am I true to believe this. . .?"

@Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Kaykay @Crow @Otto @Verite @Krieg @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @kitchenbois
Of course, out of all the individuals in the room, the one that appeared the most alien to Nancy spoke up to her.

How some metallic monk that crawled, or rather hovered, out of one of those crazy sci-fi movies was here was beyond the Wheeler. Granted, many things were beyond the honor student. Resting her hands inside the pockets of her scarlet jacket, she let her baseball bat rest on her right shoulder. Propping her left foot up against a wall of mold, Nancy took one deep breath.

"I guess Halloween parties don't count, huh? No, I haven't." Nancy attempted at some twisted humor, the soft-spoken individual forcing a fake smile. Occasionally leaning over to peak at the claustrophobic hallways of this mundane house, the Wheeler looked fidgety and anxious. "I...I am not sure. I saw Wanda in my dreams, I saw her in that dark place. I remember running from a monster, and th-then I woke up here. My friend, she has to be here somewhere. Not here, b-but also here." Nancy tried to explain, her own mind either playing tricks or hinting at something greater and terrible. How the rest of this group had not descended into madness was beyond the suburbia princess.

"Hey, they aren't any ghosts here kid. Just...chill, yeah? We got you. I'll beat em' up for you." Nancy tried to reassure the youngest of the group, despite wondering if there were any phantoms lurking in the shadows. Being reminded of her baby sister and brother, Nancy kept her vigil, secretly hoping her family was okay.

"Kyoko, how goes it? Anything important?" Nancy tried to ask above the fairly crowded kitchen, always feeling as if they aren't alone in this hellhole.

@Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Kaykay @Crow @Otto @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @westilldemkitchenbois

"Do any of us really belong here?" Beatrice asked. "I mean, I don't think any of us came here with the idea that we'd get trapped in an old house with a bunch of...things we don't know."

She was a little surprised at first how easily she conversed with a robot man, but figured that all things considered it didn't really matter that much. Crossing her arms, she walked over to the hallway and looked down each way along with the fidgety woman who'd taken guard there before suddenly speaking to her.

"And you, are you...chill?"

Beatrice gave Nancy a fairly serious, concerned look. She had been considering moving out to help one of the other groups, provided they weren't already done and just coming back at this point, but even as Nancy tried to comfort the youngest, she seemed fairly anxious herself.

@Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Kitchen​

It appeared that his hunch had been correct. The stove came to life and T'Challa could do what needed to be done to finish the molding. As he tinkered the robot called Zenyatta spoke up.​

"The indication of her traveling around as a gypsy implies Wanda Maximoff is the author of this journal." He replied to the monk. "It is quite clear that someone or something is controlling her actions. When we find the source of the madness we can end this nightmare."

As Zenyatta went and spoke with the teenage girl about her predicament the molding was finished and T'Challa removed a key from inside the mold. "I believe we now have the necessary tools to continue on wards." He too then turned around to address Nancy. "If you are afraid, rest assured your are among men and women who value your safety. As King of Wakanda I shall put you under my personal protection." Despite his menacing look, T'Challa hoped that his words would assure the girl.​
1OFzxYN.jpg

With the revelation of the diary, Toffee decided to add onto this by describing his phone conversation to the kitchen group.

"It appears that Wanda wasn't the only one to fall victim to this family either. I spoke with a woman on the phone not too long ago. Strangely enough, she also spoke of someone named Zoe. She talked about how they wanted to give her a gift, that gift being to make her one of them. This is no doubt the so called "gift" that Ms. Maximoff wanted to give us earlier. It also appears that there are more than just the father and Ms. Maximoff. They even have a "ninja." Toffee would then gesture to Mason before continuing. "Now, as our friend Mason so generously pointed out, this ninja is most likely that Genji fellow we encountered earlier. I must also note that this woman I talked to appeared to be in a situation similar to ours. She said that she was kidnapped by this family and was hiding from them before she was presumably found. I didn't catch her name, but this does beg the question: How many others are there?"

With that out of the way, Toffee would remain silent as he waited for the group to decide where to go next.
Of course, out of all the individuals in the room, the one that appeared the most alien to Nancy spoke up to her.

How some metallic monk that crawled, or rather hovered, out of one of those crazy sci-fi movies was here was beyond the Wheeler. Granted, many things were beyond the honor student. Resting her hands inside the pockets of her scarlet jacket, she let her baseball bat rest on her right shoulder. Propping her left foot up against a wall of mold, Nancy took one deep breath.

"I guess Halloween parties don't count, huh? No, I haven't." Nancy attempted at some twisted humor, the soft-spoken individual forcing a fake smile. Occasionally leaning over to peak at the claustrophobic hallways of this mundane house, the Wheeler looked fidgety and anxious. "I...I am not sure. I saw Wanda in my dreams, I saw her in that dark place. I remember running from a monster, and th-then I woke up here. My friend, she has to be here somewhere. Not here, b-but also here." Nancy tried to explain, her own mind either playing tricks or hinting at something greater and terrible. How the rest of this group had not descended into madness was beyond the suburbia princess.

"Hey, they aren't any ghosts here kid. Just...chill, yeah? We got you. I'll beat em' up for you." Nancy tried to reassure the youngest of the group, despite wondering if there were any phantoms lurking in the shadows. Being reminded of her baby sister and brother, Nancy kept her vigil, secretly hoping her family was okay.

"Kyoko, how goes it? Anything important?" Nancy tried to ask above the fairly crowded kitchen, always feeling as if they aren't alone in this hellhole.
kiri008.png

"..."

Kyoko simply stood in thought for a good moment, nodding to T'Challa after the key had been made from the finger, turning off the stove with that using the sink, listening to what everyone had to say concerning Wanda and the journal entry, as well as Nancy's still unexplained presence. "There's already too much, that's for sure," the young detective said to Toffee, before clearing her throat and beginning to walk out of the kitchen. Whatever was going on with Wanda, it was up to them to set right. She could only hope that everyone would be able to recover their powers, or it may prove to be a fruitless gambit.

To Nancy, she blinked. "With this key we just made, we should hopefully have an easier time moving forward... once we find out where forward even is," she spoke, before turning to everyone in the kitchen.

"In any case, before we look for the place that this key unlocks, I'm going to stop by the Living Room for a bit. Phil mentioned an... interesting tape, and thought that I should look into that. Feel free to follow, unless you want to explore around for whatever the key unlocks yourself," Kyoko announced, holding the key up if anyone wanted it for grabs, before moving over to the Living Room.

Appearing before Phil, Leon, Starfire, and Black Adam in the Living Room, Kyoko cleared her throat.

kiri015.png

"Alright, I'm here now. I understand that this tape you all found might be of some interest to me?" She inquired, before walking over to begin playing it.

@Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Kitchen > Living Room

kiri008.png

"..."

Kyoko simply stood in thought for a good moment, nodding to T'Challa after the key had been made from the finger, turning off the stove with that using the sink, listening to what everyone had to say concerning Wanda and the journal entry, as well as Nancy's still unexplained presence. "There's already too much, that's for sure," the young detective said to Toffee, before clearing her throat and beginning to walk out of the kitchen. Whatever was going on with Wanda, it was up to them to set right. She could only hope that everyone would be able to recover their powers, or it may prove to be a fruitless gambit.

To Nancy, she blinked. "With this key we just made, we should hopefully have an easier time moving forward... once we find out where forward even is," she spoke, before turning to everyone in the kitchen.

"In any case, before we look for the place that this key unlocks, I'm going to stop by the Living Room for a bit. Phil mentioned an... interesting tape, and thought that I should look into that. Feel free to follow, unless you want to explore around for whatever the key unlocks yourself," Kyoko announced, holding the key up if anyone wanted it for grabs, before moving over to the Living Room.

Appearing before Phil, Leon, Starfire, and Black Adam in the Living Room, Kyoko cleared her throat.

kiri015.png

"Alright, I'm here now. I understand that this tape you all found might be of some interest to me?" She inquired, before walking over to begin playing it.

@Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Kitchen > Living Room
S0ukiDK.jpg

Toffee nodded to Kyoko as she exited the room before turning to whoever remained in the kitchen.

"There is a locked window in the attic that leads to the roof. Perhaps we could use the key there?" Toffee suggested.​

@Atomyk @Josh M @Takumi @Glostechk @Minerva @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gands

Noembelu raised an eyebrow. An odd thing to remember, but it would probably somehow be useful later. "We were invited to a party by a Wanda Maximoff. Things went wrong, and you're in a cage."
"Wanda? That name rings a bell?"

The man walked out of the cell, looking at the group, the man pointed to the right where a shelf laid against a wall.

"You see that self? There's a door behind it. That's how that fuckin family's been bringing me food. Let's tear that sumbitch down, see what we find."

Last edited by a moderator:

Noembelu raised an eyebrow. An odd thing to remember, but it would probably somehow be useful later. "We were invited to a party by a Wanda Maximoff. Things went wrong, and you're in a cage."
"Wanda? That name rings a bell?"

The man walked out of cell, looking at the group, the man pointed to the right where a self laid against a wall.

"You see that self? There's a door behind it. That's how that fuckin family's been bring me food. Let's tear that sumbitch down, see what we find."

@Josh M @Atomyk @Glostechk @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Minerva @Gands

"Sounds like a plan." Noembelu took her hatchet and began chopping away where the man indicated. "You got a name?"

Six would stand next to Noembelu, peeking out from Noembelu's side to catch a glimpse of the man in the cage. She hoped that the man would recognized Wanda's name as give them a bit more information or even remember what brought him to the house and current situation. She looked at the wall where the man pointed. It would take several people to tear the wall down. When he mentioned food, the child dug into another pocket in her yellow jacket, taking out a soggy piece of meat which seasoned ingredients were probably washed off from the water. She offered the meat to the man.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Takumi @Minerva @Gands @Cromartie Sarkissian

"I suggest we follow the young woman for now," Captain America said, leading those who remained in the kitchen to the living room.

"This video isn't cursed, is it?"
Tommy quipped as Kyoko pressed the play button.

The video opened on darkness, but the details of a wooden ceiling could be seen. The view stuttered as someone picked up the camera, causing static to spread across the screen. The audio is distorted for a moment, but eventually, there's an audible voice. "What are you doing with that?" asked a male.

The camera's view swung around, showing off the details of the dark, mostly nondescript room. Some would recognize it clearly as the attic, which still appeared rather trashed, even at this earlier point in time. The camera eventually focused on the male who spoke as the view zoomed in on his face. He had black hair and boyish looks. Despite the doctor's coat he wore, he couldn't be much older than a teenager.

KgmHXx3.jpg

"... Now's not really the time to mess around," he said, sounding tired.

The camera's view zoomed back out a bit. The cameraman seemed hesitant to speak as he lowered the camera so that it was facing the floor. "I just think..." Finding his voice, the male holding the camera lifted it back to eye level. "I'm not messing around, honest. I was just wondering what this camera is doing up here."

"Does it have any previous footage?"

"No..." The camera shook. "No, it's clean. I was just thinking, you know, if something happens to us, this might be important. If we lose ourselves like Wanda, or she ends up bringing others here..."

"Makoto--"

"Jude, I want to film as much as I can for now, okay? Just for now."

The other boy, Jude, went silent. The camera turned around to face the ladder in the corner of the room. The cameraman, Makoto, then pointed to the window at the top of the ladder. "Okay, just one more step."

"I think it's a bit too hopeful to think it's going to be unlocked..." Despite his reservations, Jude moved to the ladder and climbed up it to reach the window. He groaned when he found that it was indeed locked as he had feared. "We're totally trapped... Damn it!"

There was then a long pause. Makoto turned the camera to one of the doors in the room. "We have that note, right? It said, 'Turn right, right, right, left, left, right.' It's probably a clue to open the window, you'd think?"

Jude sighed and climbed down the latter. "Maybe... I guess we have to do another search." Jude went to the door, but something slammed it open, knocking him aside. Makoto was forced to lower the camera view but lifted it just in to catch a glimpse of what was attacking.

k5KugpL.jpg

The camera then dropped to the ground, followed by a series of grunts and slams. Heavy breathing could be heard as the camera is slowly picked up. Makoto is shown for only a brief moment before a shadow comes down on him. The camera drops to the ground, ending on a still image of the wall, where a clock ticked forward.

Billy went ahead and turned off the tape. "It goes on for a few hours after that before it ends."

@Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LivingRoom

• Love
Reactions: Jeremi
kiri008.png

"..."

kiri015.png

"I suggest we follow the young woman for now," Captain America said, leading those who remained in the kitchen to the living room.

The video opened on darkness, but the details of a wooden ceiling could be seen. The view stuttered as someone picked up the camera, causing static to spread across the screen. The audio is distorted for a moment, but eventually, there's an audible voice. "What are you doing with that?" asked a male.

The camera's view swung around, showing off the details of the dark, mostly nondescript room. Some would recognize it clearly as the attic, which still appeared rather trashed, even at this earlier point in time. The camera eventually focused on the male who spoke as the view zoomed in on his face. He had black hair and boyish looks. Despite the doctor's coat he wore, he couldn't be much older than a teenager.

KgmHXx3.jpg

The camera's view zoomed back out a bit. The cameraman seemed hesitant to speak as he lowered the camera so that it was facing the floor. "I just think..." Finding his voice, the male holding the camera lifted it back to eye level. "I'm not messing around, honest. I was just wondering what this camera is doing up here."

"No..." The camera shook. "No, it's clean. I was just thinking, you know, if something happens to us, this might be important. If we lose ourselves like Wanda, or she ends up bringing others here..."

"Makoto--"

The other boy, Jude, went silent. The camera turned around to face the ladder in the corner of the room. The cameraman, Makoto, then pointed to the window at the top of the ladder. "Okay, just one more step."

"I think it's a bit too hopeful to think it's going to be unlocked..." Despite his reservations, Jude moved to the ladder and climbed up it to reach the window. He groaned when he found that it was indeed locked as he had feared. "We're totally trapped... Damn it!"

There was then a long pause. Makoto turned the camera to one of the doors in the room. "We have that note, right? It said, 'Turn right, right, right, left, left, right.' It's probably a clue to open the window, you'd think?"

Jude sighed and climbed down the latter. "Maybe... I guess we have to do another search." Jude went to the door, but something slammed it open, knocking him aside. Makoto was forced to lower the camera view but lifted it just in to catch a glimpse of what was attacking.

k5KugpL.jpg

The camera then dropped to the ground, followed by a series of grunts and slams. Heavy breathing could be heard as the camera is slowly picked up. Makoto is shown for only a brief moment before a shadow comes down on him. The camera drops to the ground, ending on a still image of the wall, where a clock ticked forward.

Billy went ahead and turned off the tape. "It goes on for a few hours after that before it ends."

@Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LivingRoom
Capt125ure.PNG

Adam watched the screen intently, hoping there was something to gain by watching the tape. "This better not be a waste of time." He murmured. He watched the tape, not at all phased by what he had just witnessed. The directions were etched into his brain, as they could be of use. "Right, right right, left, left, right." He repeated under his breath. "It seems that was the only thing of worth in that film. Let's go into the attic, perhaps it will unlock the window, as these two so clearly thought."

@Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @Atomyk @LIVINGROOMSQUAD

kiri008.png

"..."

kiri015.png

KgmHXx3.jpg

"Makoto--"

k5KugpL.jpg

When Kyoko came in and started the video, Leon just sat there and quietly watched. He paid attention to as much detail as he could, from the possible location to the names and faces. "Makoto and Jude... Are those names familiar to you Kirigiri?" He asks.

@Verite @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LivingRoom​

KgmHXx3.jpg

"Makoto--"

k5KugpL.jpg

vT3yWUn.jpg

Toffee sat and watched the tape and complete and utter silence, taking notes mentally along the way. "Turn right, right, right, left, left, right." That seemed to be a key detail, perhaps even the most important detail of the video. When Billy ended it, Toffee simply stood up and nodded in agreement with Black Adam.

"Yes, it seems that the attic is the next logical step. Let's go and try the key on the window."

@Atomyk @Verite @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Kaykay @Otto @Ryu Keiko

Phil Connors

Phil looked at the video and was about to ask Kyoko the same question, but was beaten by the other man. He looked over at them. " I'm going to wait for the people who used the secret passageway, make sure it stays open so everybody can get out okay and will join you later once they get out," he replied, not adding much more. He sure as fuck wasn't going to go into the creepy as fuck attic.

@Atomyk @Others staying in the Living Room/ want to literally drag Phil to the attic

vT3yWUn.jpg

Toffee sat and watched the tape and complete and utter silence, taking notes mentally along the way. "Turn right, right, right, left, left, right." That seemed to be a key detail, perhaps even the most important detail of the video. When Billy ended it, Toffee simply stood up and nodded in agreement with Black Adam.

"Yes, it seems that the attic is the next logical step. Let's go and try the key on the window."

@Atomyk @Verite @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Kaykay @Otto @Ryu Keiko

Adam followed suit, wishing to make some progress. He followed Toffee back to the attic, where he waited, the combination was most likely for the key, and he didn't exactly have one on him. "Turn the key in that combination. The window may unlock if the key is turned correctly. If not, the combination will certainly be of use down the road."

@thatguyinthestore @ATTICPEEPS

Status
Not open for further replies.