Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

Chapter One
"Welcome to the Family, Son"

Dear Journal,

All I wanted to do was help. All I wanted to do was help. All I wanted to do was help.

All I wanted was a family. Little did I know, so did she. I do not know if this brief moment of thought is of clarity, but at least I feel almost like myself. I want to write more urgently, but something is holding me back. I have been writing all day. Invitation after invitation. My hand is sore and so is my heart.

If only my invitations had said what I wanted. If only I could have told them: Stay away.

"The gift?" Wanda asked. "It's not something I can explain by myself. I'll need the family here to explain." She shot Phil another unimpressed glance but obliged him with a single sticky bun. She moved to sit back down and seemed like she was about to ignore Rant altogether, but she eventually paused and looked to him.

"I invited you because I simply believed you to be misunderstood. Terrible situations make people do terrible things. However, I've found out that you are exactly what everyone thought you to be. How sad."

After this, Wanda was all smiles for a time. She ate her food and watched over the children, shooting bashful glances Genji's way. Suddenly, the light of the room flickered and the door out into the hall burst open.

"Child. I was on vacation in the Hamptons after being dead, a death you caused I might add, and you already are in a crisis?"

The words echoed around the room. Wanda froze, eyes affixed on the woman who had so suddenly entered.

IIatr6C.jpg

"I guess I should have continued as a spirit," she said, the hint of a smile on her face. "I do weirdly miss haunting your maid when she came to clean up."

The dry sense of humor did not amuse Wanda as she stood up. Genji tried to settle the children.

"Why must you do this, Agatha! Why now? Why here?"

kiri007.png

"..."

It seemed that beyond reality warping, one of Wanda's greatest super powers was the ability to constantly surprise Kyoko, minute after minute, with all these strange new developments. She knew not who this strange old woman was, but it was clear that she intimidated even the Scarlet Witch, and that was never a good sign for anyone. Still, to act without having any of the facts concerning who this woman was would be a rather foolhardy move, so she remained where she was, for now, silently watching the exchange unfold cautiously.

The older witch softly laughed as she came closer. "Oh child, please. I've been around for centuries. I survived the Salem witch trials. I've died and been revived. Did I mention did you're the one who killed me?"

"Yes..."

"Why am I here? Because I hold no grudges, Wanda. Mistakes happen, my student."

Wanda looked at the younger Billy and Tommy, as well as Genji.

"You killed me because I made you forget about them. The children, when they died all those years ago. I knew it would haunt me and bite me, but I cared about you. And I still do. You and I made amends." The lights began to flicker on and off. "Suffering is near. They feed on it. The fear."

"Agatha, stop. Please. Not now."

"Wanda, you need to stop, not me. What is happening now? It's not your fault. It's something else--"

Suddenly Wanda jumped out of her seat, sending it crashing to the floor. "Daddy won't like this, Agatha! I slaved over a hot stove and oven for hours, cleaned this house from to top to bottom and you just come here and-- what? Ruin this!? I deserve a life! I just want..."

Agatha stopped her. "The pain and mistakes won't go away, dear girl. You know that."

Wanda paused at that. She was silent for just a moment, but then she yelled wordlessly and raised her hand to magically toss the chair at Agatha.

kiri004.png

"Wanda, stop this! This isn't like you!" Kyoko yelled out in the confusion, all the while the reminders of the deaths from before seemed to come back to Wanda's realm of reality, breaking apart this illusion she had conjured up. "She--"

With the chair incoming, Captain America ducked out of the way, pushing T'Challa and Billy aside. The chair ended up slamming against some kind of magical barrier before it hit Agatha.

"No!" screamed Wanda. "You are not welcome! You spread lies! No one died, do you understand?! You are not welcome in this family!" Wanda raised her hands into the air, conjuring up a small wind that blew throughout the room. Agatha's eyes went wide as if something was hurting her, but nothing seemed to happen. The wind simply dissipated, leaving everyone confused as to what it did.

"... He's here."

Then, from behind Agatha came Pietro, flying through the room to crash into one of the dining tables. Agatha quickly stepped aside to avoid a man walking into the dining room. Even though he was balding and had on glasses, his tall stature came across as intimidating.

l0uA2Xk.jpg

Or maybe that was just because he was carrying an axe.

The man let out a booming laugh. "This young man thought I was intruding. Wanda, did you not tell him that I live here?!"

Wanda gasped happily. "Daddy's here. I... I'm so sorry, Daddy. I tried to get them to behave, really!"

Knowing this guy seemed incredibly off, Billy chanted under his breath to conjure a spell but found that he seemed unable to do anything at all. Tommy began running forward to crash into the man, but seemed surprised at his regular speed and ended up tripping over his feet and on to the floor. Indeed, it seemed that as of this time, everyone's powers were missing.

"What is the meaning of this?!" cried Josephine, standing to her feet. The man walked a few steps toward her and grabbed her by the hair.

"My little girl would like you to sit down!" he said, slamming Josephine's head against the table. She did not proceed to move.

"...!" Kyoko let out a sharp gasp when the man, whom Wanda unsettlingly referred to as "Daddy," quickly knocked Josephine out without a second thought. Kyoko had seen enough; this had all clearly gone far enough. Turning to Wanda, the detective clenched her fists and called out to her. "Wanda, listen to me! None of this is natural! You need to stop all this right now! Please!"

At the sight of this display, something in Wanda seemed to change. Her mouth fell open and she wobbled on her feet. "No, no... No!" She raised her hands. "Go... Go! Get away!"

4CuNINJ.png

Wanda cried out as a burst of light shot from her hands. The blinding light enveloped the entire room, and when it eventually died out...

CJWd7Uf.jpg

The group was now standing in an old, dilapidated kitchen. The man with an axe, Wanda, Genji, Usami, and the kids were nowhere to be seen. Neither was Josephine, but it was not entirely clear if she survived the blow she had taken. Pietro too, was missing.

"What the hell...?" Tommy breathed. "Did we lose our powers?"

Billy stood in place, unable to think as Teddy moved to hold him. "We don't even know where we are now," he said.

Captain America held up a hand. "Now hold on, everyone! The immediate threat is gone, so we have time to search our surroundings. We need to assess the situation and find any possible exits, you understand?"

It seemed that was that.

Cast List
@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Arno Victor Dorian [Assassin's Creed]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Midnight Maiden as Belle French [Once Upon a Time]
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Dale Bartholomew Cooper [Twin Peaks]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@Ryu Keiko as Koriand'r [DC Comics]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Bomb as Lola [Fairy Fencer F]
@dark as Marcus Wright [Terminator]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Percival of the Round Table [Sonic and the Black Knight]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse [OC]
@Gands as Raven Darkholme [X-Men Cinematic Universe]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Rumpelstiltskin [Once Upon a Time]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Seishin Ryuu as Spartan-B312 [Halo]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta [Overwatch]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]​

The Batter then decided that he would want to make it a little bit interesting. He decided he was going ask too, just in case Reiner doesn't want actually take that type of responsibility. He hopes Reiner doesn't mind. He looks at Kiyohime.

View attachment 142554

"Hey Kiyohime.... if you don't mind me asking, can you think about considering my offer as well? I would offer to be your master. "

He then looks to Reiner.

"Hey, sorry...I should of had ask you first. You wouldn't mind me asking her too... right? If not, I under-"

The Batter stops when heard a scream
@Gummi Bunnies @York
kirigiri_14.png

"The captain's right. We'll have time to marvel at and comprehend what just happened later. For now, we need to find out where we are and how to get out, lest we run into that... strange man again. Let's all try to explore... wherever we are, and see what we can get from there," Kyoko said, concurring with Captain America, crossing her arms as she tried her best to keep her cool head, just as ever. Her worst fears had been confirmed now that they were in this place; there was definitely something wrong with Wanda. Kyoko cursed her own powerlessness and obliviousness to her own members; she should have stopped Wanda from aimlessly traveling a dangerous place like the uncharted multiverse, she should have kept a closer eye on her after Genji's death...!

But of course, as she just said, this was hardly any time to spend bemoaning her own lack of care. What's done was done, and though the detective may be left wondering for the rest of her life if she could have done anything to prevent this, she'd just have to dwell on that later, something that even she had to admit she regretted to an extent.

When Rant approached her, Kyoko nodded.

kirigiri_20.png

"Yes," she nodded, her arms still crossed, "Sorry to throw you under the bus like that earlier, but as you can now see, I was suspecting that there was something... just a little off with Wanda. She was never this volatile to anyone, even all the other... wildcards she had met in our line of work, so it was quite concerning," Kyoko spoke with a brief sigh, "Guess it was needless to experiment though when the result blew up in everyone's faces regardless. In any case, did you need something?" She continued, idly looking around for Nono; the smaller girl would no doubt panic in this sort of situation, and she would be safest accompanying someone who could protect her, be it Kyoko herself, or probably better yet... the Moretti brothers.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Josh M

"Yeah. Well, I did, but you answered that much already. Also had to make sure you were alive. We'd be screwed otherwise." Rant then went to look for an exit out of the kitchen. "So who was that old lady Kyoko? Its as if you'd seen a ghost."

When the light faded, Leon was confused and slightly disoriented. "Is everyone okay?" He then hears something about losing powers. He attempts to center is aura towards his hands, but couldn't even get a small glow. "Dammit! Just what in the hell is going on here?!"

He paid attention to Kyoko and managed to gain he bearings. "Our safest bet is to probably go into groups of three or four, anything larger than that would make things difficult and risk someone getting hurt, or worse." he shivered slightly at the thought of what 'or worse' could be. "Considering all our powers are fried, we'll have to resort to weapons for safety from whatever the hell that was." He checks his back right pocket for his knife, assuring that it is still there.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Josh M

"That I can do as well... I suppose..."

Kiyohime would say before hell went loose. So her doubts about this being a simple gathering had been confirmed, and now they were thrown into a dangerous situation without their powers. Given that this slightly wasn't as bad for the Heroic Spirit due to the power lock actually extending her time with a physical form, almost like she was human... She was unsure on how things would turn out if she did die in this state, but she rather not test that thought.

tumblr_ol56hqD84p1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... So my doubts were correct. I fear on what is there to come... Batter, Reiner, we mustn't waste time before something else happens."

Well, this was bad. She wasn't sure if moving out of this room was a wise decision, so she settled with searching the current room for literally anything she could use right now to defend herself with.

@Atomyk @The Batter @York @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Josh M

2gif.gif

Amir would successfully be able to take the knives. None was left for Kiyohime, however, who only had forks and spoons (and pot lids) to gloss over.

The kitchen was sparse on anything useful. For the most part, all it contained was disgusting remains of food and, well, whatever was in the wet bags of filth. It smelled rotten in here, both sickly and sweet, strong enough to make just about anyone gag.

Looking out the window would reveal little more than a bright and hazy sky. It seemed strangely difficult to see what lie beyond. Opening the microwave door would reveal a lump of indiscernible feathers while looking in the pots and pans would reveal food left long rotten. The fridge, however, revealed more than just a disgusting mess. Beside a trash bag was a piece of paper curled up in the corner. Taking it out would reveal that it was a diagram of the building, or at least one floor of it.

5q4pycf.png

As Rant would soon discover, both the back door and the door next to the kitchen were locked. They both seemed to lead outside, but both also seemed resistant to damage. In the kitchen was a locked cabinet, and in the hall nearby was a locked dresser.

Aside from these, there seemed to be a few areas available which included the Basement, the Attic, the Living Room, and the Bathroom.

@Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @Seishin Ryuu @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore

Continued from here.

Chapter One

Dear Journal,

All I wanted to do was help. All I wanted to do was help. All I wanted to do was help.

All I wanted was a family. Little did I know, so did she. I do not know if this brief moment of thought is of clarity, but at least I feel almost like myself. I want to write more urgently, but something is holding me back. I have been writing all day. Invitation after invitation. My hand is sore and so is my heart.

If only my invitations had said what I wanted. If only I could have told them: Stay away.

"The gift?" Wanda asked. "It's not something I can explain by myself. I'll need the family here to explain." She shot Phil another unimpressed glance but obliged him with a single sticky bun. She moved to sit back down and seemed like she was about to ignore Rant altogether, but she eventually paused and looked to him.

"I invited you because I simply believed you to be misunderstood. Terrible situations make people do terrible things. However, I've found out that you are exactly what everyone thought you to be. How sad."

After this, Wanda was all smiles for a time. She ate her food and watched over the children, shooting bashful glances Genji's way. Suddenly, the light of the room flickered and the door out into the hall burst open.

"Child. I was on vacation in the Hamptons after being dead, a death you caused I might add, and you already are in a crisis?"

The words echoed around the room. Wanda froze, eyes affixed on the woman who had so suddenly entered.

IIatr6C.jpg

"I guess I should have continued as a spirit," she said, the hint of a smile on her face. "I do weirdly miss haunting your maid when she came to clean up."

The dry sense of humor did not amuse Wanda as she stood up. Genji tried to settle the children.

kiri007.png

"..."

It seemed that beyond reality warping, one of Wanda's greatest super powers was the ability to constantly surprise Kyoko, minute after minute, with all these strange new developments. She knew not who this strange old woman was, but it was clear that she intimidated even the Scarlet Witch, and that was never a good sign for anyone. Still, to act without having any of the facts concerning who this woman was would be a rather foolhardy move, so she remained where she was, for now, silently watching the exchange unfold cautiously.

The older witch softly laughed as she came closer. "Oh child, please. I've been around for centuries. I survived the Salem witch trials. I've died and been revived. Did I mention did you're the one who killed me?"

"Yes..."

"You killed me because I made you forget about them. The children, when they died all those years ago. I knew it would haunt me and bite me, but I cared about you. And I still do. You and I made amends." The lights began to flicker on and off. "Suffering is near. They feed on it. The fear."

"Wanda, you need to stop, not me. What is happening now? It's not your fault. It's something else--"

Suddenly Wanda jumped out of her seat, sending it crashing to the floor. "Daddy won't like this, Agatha! I slaved over a hot stove and oven for hours, cleaned this house from to top to bottom and you just come here and-- what? Ruin this!? I deserve a life! I just want..."

Agatha stopped her. "The pain and mistakes won't go away, dear girl. You know that."

Wanda paused at that. She was silent for just a moment, but then she yelled wordlessly and raised her hand to magically toss the chair at Agatha.

kiri004.png

"Wanda, stop this! This isn't like you!" Kyoko yelled out in the confusion, all the while the reminders of the deaths from before seemed to come back to Wanda's realm of reality, breaking apart this illusion she had conjured up. "She--"

With the chair incoming, Captain America ducked out of the way, pushing T'Challa and Billy aside. The chair ended up slamming against some kind of magical barrier before it hit Agatha.

"No!" screamed Wanda. "You are not welcome! You spread lies! No one died, do you understand?! You are not welcome in this family!" Wanda raised her hands into the air, conjuring up a small wind that blew throughout the room. Agatha's eyes went wide as if something was hurting her, but nothing seemed to happen. The wind simply dissipated, leaving everyone confused as to what it did.

"... He's here."

Then, from behind Agatha came Pietro, flying through the room to crash into one of the dining tables. Agatha quickly stepped aside to avoid a man walking into the dining room. Even though he was balding and had on glasses, his tall stature came across as intimidating.

l0uA2Xk.jpg

The man let out a booming laugh. "This young man thought I was intruding. Wanda, did you not tell him that I live here?!"

Wanda gasped happily. "Daddy's here. I... I'm so sorry, Daddy. I tried to get them to behave, really!"

Knowing this guy seemed incredibly off, Billy chanted under his breath to conjure a spell but found that he seemed unable to do anything at all. Tommy began running forward to crash into the man, but seemed surprised at his regular speed and ended up tripping over his feet and on to the floor. Indeed, it seemed that as of this time, everyone's powers were missing.

"What is the meaning of this?!" cried Josephine, standing to her feet. The man walked a few steps toward her and grabbed her by the hair.

"My little girl would like you to sit down!" he said, slamming Josephine's head against the table. She did not proceed to move.

"...!" Kyoko let out a sharp gasp when the man, whom Wanda unsettlingly referred to as "Daddy," quickly knocked Josephine out without a second thought. Kyoko had seen enough; this had all clearly gone far enough. Turning to Wanda, the detective clenched her fists and called out to her. "Wanda, listen to me! None of this is natural! You need to stop all this right now! Please!"

At the sight of this display, something in Wanda seemed to change. Her mouth fell open and she wobbled on her feet. "No, no... No!" She raised her hands. "Go... Go! Get away!"

4CuNINJ.png

Wanda cried out as a burst of light shot from her hands. The blinding light enveloped the entire room, and when it eventually died out...

CJWd7Uf.jpg

The group was now standing in an old, dilapidated kitchen. The man with an axe, Wanda, Genji, Usami, and the kids were nowhere to be seen. Neither was Josephine, but it was not entirely clear if she survived the blow she had taken. Pietro too, was missing.

Billy stood in place, unable to think as Teddy moved to hold him. "We don't even know where we are now," he said.

Captain America held up a hand. "Now hold on, everyone! The immediate threat is gone, so we have time to search our surroundings. We need to assess the situation and find any possible exits, you understand?"

It seemed that was that.

Cast List
kirigiri_14.png

"The captain's right. We'll have time to marvel at and comprehend what just happened later. For now, we need to find out where we are and how to get out, lest we run into that... strange man again. Let's all try to explore... wherever we are, and see what we can get from there," Kyoko said, concurring with Captain America, crossing her arms as she tried her best to keep her cool head, just as ever. Her worst fears had been confirmed now that they were in this place; there was definitely something wrong with Wanda. Kyoko cursed her own powerlessness and obliviousness to her own members; she should have stopped Wanda from aimlessly traveling a dangerous place like the uncharted multiverse, she should have kept a closer eye on her after Genji's death...!

But of course, as she just said, this was hardly any time to spend bemoaning her own lack of care. What's done was done, and though the detective may be left wondering for the rest of her life if she could have done anything to prevent this, she'd just have to dwell on that later, something that even she had to admit she regretted to an extent.

kirigiri_20.png

"Yes," she nodded, her arms still crossed, "Sorry to throw you under the bus like that earlier, but as you can now see, I was suspecting that there was something... just a little off with Wanda. She was never this volatile to anyone, even all the other... wildcards she had met in our line of work, so it was quite concerning," Kyoko spoke with a brief sigh, "Guess it was needless to experiment though when the result blew up in everyone's faces regardless. In any case, did you need something?" She continued, idly looking around for Nono; the smaller girl would no doubt panic in this sort of situation, and she would be safest accompanying someone who could protect her, be it Kyoko herself, or probably better yet... the Moretti brothers.

shUo2.jpg

Toffee simply cocked a brow and looked around at the sudden change of scenery before resuming his normal nueteral expression once again. Luckily everyone remained fairly calm and wasn't acting too rash, which meant that Toffee didn't have to get onto anyone. Even Rant appeared to be behaving for once.

Without saying a word, Toffee made his way down into the basement to investigate.

@Atomyk @Verite @Yun Lee @Takumi @York @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @The Batter @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Leon Moretti @Krieg @everybody

Continued from here.

Chapter One

Dear Journal,

IIatr6C.jpg

kiri007.png

"..."

"Yes..."

kiri004.png

"... He's here."

l0uA2Xk.jpg

4CuNINJ.png

CJWd7Uf.jpg

It seemed that was that.

Cast List

2gif.gif

Amir would successfully be able to take the knives. None was left for Kiyohime, however, who only had forks and spoons (and pot lids) to gloss over.

The kitchen was sparse on anything useful. For the most part, all it contained was disgusting remains of food and, well, whatever was in the wet bags of filth. It smelled rotten in here, both sickly and sweet, strong enough to make just about anyone gag.

Looking out the window would reveal little more than a bright and hazy sky. It seemed strangely difficult to see what lie beyond. Opening the microwave door would reveal a lump of indiscernible feathers while looking in the pots and pans would reveal food left long rotten. The fridge, however, revealed more than just a disgusting mess. Beside a trash bag was a piece of paper curled up in the corner. Taking it out would reveal that it was a diagram of the building, or at least one floor of it.

5q4pycf.png

As Rant would soon discover, both the back door and the door next to the kitchen were locked. They both seemed to lead outside, but both also seemed resistant to damage. In the kitchen was a locked cabinet, and in the hall nearby was a locked dresser.

Aside from these, there seemed to be a few areas available which included the Basement, the Attic, the Living Room, and the Bathroom.

@Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @Seishin Ryuu @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore

14639161567_1b75e1b0ea.jpg

So... That just happened.

Saeko put her hand on her sword once again, sliding part of it out of its sheath, but not drawing it as a full weapon. She would go to The Attic to see if anything useful was there.

@Atomyk @Anyone

A stench of rot and decay had hit Nancy long before she began to fully comprehend her newfound environment, recoiling and reeling back from the intensity of it all. Feeling sick to her stomach, hoping her and the other guests had not been served this food, the Wheeler decided the best course of action was to go the bathroom, precisely, a mirror in the bathroom. Maybe a mirror would have her escape whatever hell she found herself in?

With silence and determination, the suburbia highschool highness made her way through cracked timber and aged wood. This was not her fight- far from it. All she wanted was to go back to boring Hawkins, Indiana and find her friend Barbara.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Jeremi @bathroombois

2gif.gif

5q4pycf.png

14639161567_1b75e1b0ea.jpg

So... That just happened.

Saeko put her hand on her sword once again, sliding part of it out of its sheath, but not drawing it as a full weapon. She would go to The Attic to see if anything useful was there.

@Atomyk @Anyone

Adam growled, annoyed with that fact that the kitchen was of no use in his search for a weapon. He decided to check the attic for anything useful. He silently trailed behind Saeko there, brushing past her as he went to the attic.
@Atomyk @Minerva @AtticSquad

The stairs to the Attic led to a dead end. There stood a wooden beam with a button attached to it.

5ph23zE.jpg

Pressing the button, for now, did nothing. Nearby was a power box with a missing fuse. For now, this area was a bust.

@Minerva @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

@Takumi @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk

Noembelu stood, debating on where to go. "Where do you think would be the safest for Six?" She asked Amir. The attic and basement she could rule out. "Maybe the living room?"

"That seems like the best choice." she replied, placing the knife she grabbed in the sash of her clothes just in case.

"I'm not hurt either." she added, taking Noembelu's injured hand she untied the cloth she had used earlier to get a look at the wound for a moment.

The Batter grabs his metal Baseball bat that he leaned again the table. He instantly felt that the bat was little bit heavier than before. He could still use it though. He has done many fights and done lots of batting pratice. He felt a bit weaker but he would be....he then doesn't think anymore because he didn't want to jinx himself.

IMG_0414.PNG

He then runs to where Kiyohime and Reiner were. He watches careful around him as he ran. "Hey! Where do you think we should go?!"
@Gummi Bunnies @York

The stairs to the Attic led to a dead end. There stood a wooden beam with a button attached to it.

5ph23zE.jpg

Pressing the button, for now, did nothing. Nearby was a power box with a missing fuse. For now, this area was a bust.

Well, this was a bust.

Saeko headed down to The Living Room

@Atomyk @Takumi @Glostechk

"Good." With Six in tow, Noembelu started for the living room. She had a feelimg getting out of here wouldn't be easy, but as long as they stuck together, it wasn't impossible.​

The trip was futile, Adam frowned, he decided to go to the basement instead and see if there was anything other than useless buttons and broken fuse boxes.

@Basementpeeps

@Atomyk @Takumi @Glostechk

"Good." With Six in tow, Noembelu started for the living room. She had a feelimg getting out of here wouldn't be easy, but as long as they stuck together, it wasn't impossible.​

Once Amir had tied the cloth around Noembelu's wounded hand she followed along to the living room. She was grateful that Karluk wasn't there with her when she accepted, she would of been sick with worry if he was.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9

The living room was quiet, though a television in the corner of the room was turned on, displaying static.

GpGhF0g.jpg

A VCR player sat on top of the television. Nearby was a piano, and across from that was a coffee table, couch, fireplace, and portraits adorning the wall. On the coffee table was a tape.

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Takumi @Minerva @LivingRoom

The basement stairwell led down into a small boiler room and beyond that was a sitting room. One door here was locked, but another entrance off to the side led to a room filled with shelves. Rather conspicuously, a shelf at eye level held an open box that one would see upon first entering the room. Inside the box was a small pistol.

@thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Basement

The living room was quiet, though a television in the corner of the room was turned on, displaying static.

GpGhF0g.jpg

A VCR player sat on top of the television. Nearby was a piano, and across from that was a coffee table, couch, fireplace, and portraits adorning the wall. On the coffee table was a tape.

The basement stairwell led down into a small boiler room and beyond that was a sitting room. One door here was locked, but another entrance off to the side led to a room filled with shelves. Rather conspicuously, a shelf at eye level held an open box that one would see upon first entering the room. Inside the box was a small pistol.

@Takumi @Glostechk @Minerva @Atomyk

Making sure the TV's volume was turned all the way down, Noembelu attempted to put the tape in the TV.​

@Takumi @Glostechk

Saeko would resheath her sword. She went over to investigate the piano.

GpGhF0g.jpg

osvYg7X.jpg

Toffee would pick up the pistol and check to see if it was loaded.

@Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

Continued from here.

Chapter One

Dear Journal,

IIatr6C.jpg

kiri007.png

"..."

"Yes..."

kiri004.png

"... He's here."

l0uA2Xk.jpg

4CuNINJ.png

CJWd7Uf.jpg

It seemed that was that.

Cast List

kirigiri_14.png

kirigiri_20.png

When the light faded, Leon was confused and slightly disoriented. "Is everyone okay?" He then hears something about losing powers. He attempts to center is aura towards his hands, but couldn't even get a small glow. "Dammit! Just what in the hell is going on here?!"

He paid attention to Kyoko and managed to gain he bearings. "Our safest bet is to probably go into groups of three or four, anything larger than that would make things difficult and risk someone getting hurt, or worse." he shivered slightly at the thought of what 'or worse' could be. "Considering all our powers are fried, we'll have to resort to weapons for safety from whatever the hell that was." He checks his back right pocket for his knife, assuring that it is still there.

kiri015.png

"I don't know. But whoever she is, she's... quite the aberration if she showed up to resist Wanda. She talked of death that Wanda... forgot about. And that alone makes her a figure of interest. You see, Rant, shortly after we all went our separate ways in Bright Falls... Genji died. I saw it with my own two eyes, he was buried and everything," Kyoko answered directly, putting a hand on her hip now, "That's why it was unnatural for him to be there at all. So essentially, if the woman she called Agatha were there to fix that inconsistency, we can only hope that she wants to help us... for now," she spoke, also looking around for places to look and traverse through with all that said.

@Atomyk @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti

"Small groups? Sounds like a plan, bro."

Mason quickly grabbed Leon's hand. "Lets not split the two of us up. We've been apart for long enough."

Searching for more people to add to there group, as to not leave anybody too alone, Mason called out to Nono, "Morikubo-chan! How about you come along with Leon and me? I would like to get out of here soon. This room is starting to make me nauseous." He held out his hand for Morikubo to grab onto, of she needed to for security's sake.

Mason looked to Kyoko and tensed up. Leon could probably feel the tension in his hands. Mason wanted to ask Kyoko to join the three of them, because he knew how good company she was to have in a crisis, but he didn't know if Kyoko still felt bitter about his resignation from the Coalition. He didn't wish to ask her, but perhaps Leon or Nono would ask Kyoko anyway.
2gif.gif

5q4pycf.png

5ph23zE.jpg

"Where do you think we should look? The attic seems to be a bust. So, it looks like we can go to the Living Room, Basement, or Bathroom. Whatever we choose, I really don't want to sit in this room with this smell. I might need the bathroom if we stay here much longer."
@Leon Moretti @Crow @Verite

2gif.gif

5q4pycf.png

For now, Beatrice decided to head towards the bathroom. There weren't too many people heading there, so it wouldn't hurt to check it out while the rest investigating the other places.

@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.