• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon waited for Kyoko to leave before starting to talk to Mason. "Okay bro, what's the issue? It's not often you get tense like that." He said, being concerned about his brother's odd behavior. "Let me guess, bad ties with Miss Kirigiri?"

"Our best bet is to probably go down to the basement, with any luck, there might be some of the others there as well." Then a small thought clicked in his head. "Did you bring any weapons with you?"
@Mason Moretti @Crow @Atomyk

"No, Leon, the person whose power is creating objects out if thin air did not bring any weapons. Let's get down to that basement."
The portraits on the wall were two family photos.

3srj1jl.jpg

In one was a man Noembelu would recognize as the one who attacked Josephine, standing beside a woman who was about the same age as him.

Q8C7WyB.jpg

The other was of a family. The man was here again, as was the woman, both looking younger.

There was a third picture off to the side, this one of doves in flight.

Teddy joined Noembelu in looking at them. "Does... this mean that the crazy guy wasn't lying about living here? I just don't really understand how all this connects, you know?"

The piano played to Phil's tune... but it wasn't sort of song. Billy just shrugged his shoulders. There didn't appear to be any music books in the vicinity.

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Takumi @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @LivingRoom

The Batter and Kiyohime could see that the shelves seemed mostly lined with junk, though boxes appeared hidden behind the junk. Who knew what digging for them would do, considering Reiner's predicament. There was also an old slot machine at the back of the storage room.

Speaking of which, Reiner would find that his skin was starting to itch and burn. It was enough to be unbearable unless he found a way to wash off.

Trying to pry his hand or pull his hand out without help resulted in Toffee losing his finger. However, he at least had the gun... which was now covered in blood. The carpet below began to stain red.

@thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Basement

4D6tKq4.jpg

"Well, I suppose that two missing fingers won't be too much of a burden." Toffee commented to no one in particular as he looked down at the missing middle finger on his other hand. It wasn't too big of a deal, as he could just regenerate it once he got his powers back anyways. After pocketing the gun, Toffee's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of screeching medal on the other end of the room.

Once he made his way over to the cause of the noise, Toffee just realized that it was the fellow with the baseball bat attempting to see if there was anything behind the slot machine. He supposed that it wouldn't have hurt to check, so Toffee just left him alone for now. However, when he was finished moving the machine out of the way, Toffee checked the slot machine out. If it worked, the lizard would give the machine a go, readying himself for a trap to be sprung on him at any given moment.​

"Oh, hey, Toffee, did you find... OH MY. That is a very bloody gun. Are you... Are you okay? That looks not okay. Though it looks like it's not the first time you've lost a finger..."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Basement

"No, Leon, the person whose power is creating objects out if thin air did not bring any weapons. Let's get down to that basement."

"Oh, hey, Toffee, did you find... OH MY. That is a very bloody gun. Are you... Are you okay? That looks not okay. Though it looks like it's not the first time you've lost a finger..."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Basement
dMUygwh.jpg

"Oh.. you mean this?" Toffee asked nonchalantly as he held up his newly chopped off finger. "It's nothing, really. Once we get our powers back, I'll just regenerate it anyways." Toffee replied with a shrug, purposely avoiding the topic of the finger which was already missing.

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
dMUygwh.jpg

"Oh.. you mean this?" Toffee asked nonchalantly as he held up his newly chopped off finger. "It's nothing, really. Once we get our powers back, I'll just regenerate it anyways." Toffee replied with a shrug, purposely avoiding the topic of the finger which was already missing

"Well that's... Interesting to know." It was a bit strange to Leon, but there's been weirder things going on. "So has there been any luck on clues with our current situation?"
@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Atomyk @BASEMENT

The dove picture seemed to hide something behind it.

The fast forwarded footage didn't reveal anything new, however, Billy noticed something. "I think you can see a clock right here," he said, pointing to a barely visible object in the darkness. It was just visible enough so that one could see the clock's hands. "They seem to be moving backward."

Toffee and the Batter would find that there did not appear to be anything behind the slot machine but a single coin hidden on the floor. Rather conveniently, it seemed the slot machine took coins for spins.

When Kiyohime went for the box, she would hear a beeping noise, followed by a compartment releasing from above and dropping a pot on her head.

Reiner would find that there was no sink in the basement. He would have to go somewhere else in the house for water.

@thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Basement

"Well that's... Interesting to know." It was a bit strange to Leon, but there's been weirder things going on. "So has there been any luck on clues with our current situation?"
HNZsaVY.jpg

"As of now, no. Though I did find a gun, as Mason pointed out." Toffee stated, though he didn't take out the gun simply because he didn't feel like it. Instead, Toffee turned to Rainer and sighed after noticing that he was still covered in that white powder. "Perhaps one of you could go fetch Reiner some water from the bathroom or the kitchen sink?" Toffee suggested, though his tone of voice being so monotoned could really make one question whether or not he even cared.

After noticing the coin on the floor, Toffee would pick it up and place it in the slot machine before operating it.

@Atomyk @York @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @basement

dMUygwh.jpg

"Oh.. you mean this?" Toffee asked nonchalantly as he held up his newly chopped off finger. "It's nothing, really. Once we get our powers back, I'll just regenerate it anyways." Toffee replied with a shrug, purposely avoiding the topic of the finger which was already missing.

Toffee and the Batter would find that there did not appear to be anything behind the slot machine but a single coin hidden on the floor. Rather conveniently, it seemed the slot machine took coins for spins.

When Kiyohime went for the box, she would hear a beeping noise, followed by a compartment releasing from above and dropping a pot on her head.

Reiner would find that there was no sink in the basement. He would have to go somewhere else in the house for water.

@thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Basement
HNZsaVY.jpg

"As of now, no. Though I did find a gun, as Mason pointed out." Toffee stated, though he didn't take out the gun simply because he didn't feel like it. Instead, Toffee turned to Rainer and sighed after noticing that he was still covered in that white powder. "Perhaps one of you could go fetch Reiner some water from the bathroom or the kitchen sink?" Toffee suggested, though his tone of voice being so monotoned could really make one question whether or not he even cared.

After noticing the coin on the floor, Toffee would pick it up and place it in the slot machine before operating it.

@Atomyk @York @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @basement

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo10_100.png

"!"

Kiyohime managed to take notice of the beeping noise before a pot would be dropped onto her head. Due to her weakened state... she was knocked out on the floor, unconscious. Thankfully it was just unconsciousness for now.

@Atomyk @York @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter

The fast forwarded footage didn't reveal anything new, however, Billy noticed something. "I think you can see a clock right here," he said, pointing to a barely visible object in the darkness. It was just visible enough so that one could see the clock's hands. "They seem to be moving backward."

"That's peculiar." Amir spoke up to Billy's statement, though she didn't have much input on it.

@Atomyk @Takumi @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Glostechk

"Something's here," Noembelu told Teddy in a hushed voice. She decided to take a closer look at the painting and see what was behind it.

Glancing over to Noembelu, Amir looked a bit concerned and curious to what might be found.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9

Suddenly, The Batter puts his bat near his Toffee's face. He had a creepy smile on his face. "If you get anything out of that slot machine, you have to show me it, because you use the coin I found. If I didn't move the slot machine you wouldn't have found it. You understand?"

IMG_0416.JPG

The Batter then puts his bat down away from Toffee's face. He then goes to check on Kiyohime. He then noticed that she was lying on the ground. He quickly runs to her. "Hey are you ok?!" He then checks her pulse. She was fine... He then looked to Reiner. "Dam it! " He then looks to Mason."Hey you! Please go get some water for my friend!

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @York @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Gummi Bunnies

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
So the powder on Reiner was something undesirable... she'll have to keep a note on that.

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo8_100.png

Glancing over at one of the boxes while covering part of her lower face, Kiyohime went to open one of the other boxes that was hidden behind some junk. Curiosity was getting to her.

@Atomyk @The Batter @York @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo10_100.png

"!"

Kiyohime managed to take notice of the beeping noise before a pot would be dropped onto her head. Due to her weakened state... she was knocked out on the floor, unconscious. Thankfully it was just unconsciousness for now.

@Atomyk @York @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter
Suddenly, The Batter puts his bat near his Toffee's face. He had a creepy smile on his face. "If you get anything out of that slot machine, you have to show me it, because you use the coin I found. If I didn't move the slot machine you wouldn't have found it. You understand?"

View attachment 142574

The Batter then puts his bat down away from Toffee's face. He then goes to check on Kiyohime. He then noticed that she was lying on the ground. He quickly runs to her. "Hey are you ok?!" He then checks her pulse. She was fine... He then looked to Reiner. "Dam it! " He then looks to Mason."Hey you! Please go get some water for my friend!

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @York @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Gummi Bunnies
Reiner Braun
@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter

Reiner looked a little desperate upon realizing that there wasn't a source of water in the basement, but even in this state... He was able to look around the room enough to notice a few things; Toffee was now missing a finger, but did not seem to pay it any mind, as he was holding a brand new weapon. There was a slot machine that quite a few people in the basement were currently focused upon, and lastly... Kiyohime appeared to have been knocked out by a falling vase when she was checking one of the boxes on the shelf.

Noticing that the Batter had checked her pulse, he gave Kiyohime one last look, before he finally decided on what seemed to be the most logical thing to do at the moment.

n9Rp9m3.png

"The kitchen! I'll wash this shit off in the kitchen!" He said, sounding quite strained.

Looks like he was trying to resist itching his skin as much as he could as he decided to head to the kitchen quickly to wash himself off; he'd return to the basement after he got... Whatever this stuff was rinsed off of him.​

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi and Husk
"Maybe the top layer pops out?" Teddy asked Noembelu. Indeed, after a moment, Noembelu would successfully pop out the picture to reveal sheet music behind it. It was an original piece, titled "Twilight Hour."

Billy looked to Phil. "Any idea what's going on with the clock in the video?"

The symbols on the slot machine were odd, to say the least.

P7gdivN.jpg

Toffee manages to land three fetus-looking symbols. The slot machine played a small jingle and opened its prize slot to reveal a hammer.

As Kiyohime was knocked out, the box she was reaching for was knocked over and spilled to the floor. Inside was five more coins.

@thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Basement

Back in the kitchen, Reiner would find that the tap worked. Though when he turned on the water, one of the oven's burners turned on as well, revealing an open flame. It wasn't close enough to hurt him, just an oddity.

@York

Reactions: Mason Moretti
"Maybe the top layer pops out?" Teddy asked Noembelu. Indeed, after a moment, Noembelu would successfully pop out the picture to reveal sheet music behind it. It was an original piece, titled "Twilight Hour."

P7gdivN.jpg

Toffee manages to land three fetus-looking symbols. The slot machine played a small jingle and opened its prize slot to reveal a hammer.

As Kiyohime was knocked out, the box she was reaching for was knocked over and spilled to the floor. Inside was five more coins.

@thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Basement

Back in the kitchen, Reiner would find that the tap worked. Though when he turned on the water, one of the oven's burners turned on as well, revealing an open flame. It wasn't close enough to hurt him, just an oddity.

@York

View attachment 142574

y9qsX2H.jpg

"I'll try my best." Toffee replied before The Batter wandered off to check on Kiyohime. Of course, he had no intention of showing the man, and he simply took the hammer and pocketed it without letting The Batter even catch a glimpse of it.

Raven Darkholme
In the living room.

Raven had been fairly quiet during all the shenanigans. It was evident from early on that something was very off. Perhaps this Wanda's reality had been somehow affected by this place. Even the extradimensional Wanda she had met, felt she was missing something, it was the basis of their long talk that day.

She would let the others investigate, but she did listen when they discussed their discoveries. She went and sat next to Phil, for no real reason.

"What would you do, if something offered you your fondest desire. What would you give for such ? I think Wanda found something that offered her such."

@Atomyk @Glostechk @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Takumi @Glostechk

"Good eye," Noembelu told Teddy, before looking at the song. Ugh. She wasn't exactly a musician. If only Aprile were here... Quickly she scanned the page for lyrics. Hmmm... "Phil." She looked to the man at the television. "You know how to play the piano?" She held up the sheet music. As much as she didn't want to make noise... "Maybe we need to play this."

G0qs2sg.png

Six thought long and hard about the clock in the video, seeing that the clock's hands went backwards. She remembered how the Janitor in the Maw would always watch TV in his dormitory, using that technology to her advantage to distract him from catching her. She looked around the television's surface to see if there was any buttons to control the monitor. The little girl then grabbed Billy's arm, pulling on him to get his attention.

"Move... Backward."

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Takumi @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @LivingRoom Group​

P7gdivN.jpg

@York
Reiner Braun
@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter

Reiner looked a little desperate upon realizing that there wasn't a source of water in the basement, but even in this state... He was able to look around the room enough to notice a few things; Toffee was now missing a finger, but did not seem to pay it any mind, as he was holding a brand new weapon. There was a slot machine that quite a few people in the basement were currently focused upon, and lastly... Kiyohime appeared to have been knocked out by a falling vase when she was checking one of the boxes on the shelf.

Noticing that the Batter had checked her pulse, he gave Kiyohime one last look, before he finally decided on what seemed to be the most logical thing to do at the moment.

n9Rp9m3.png

"The kitchen! I'll wash this shit off in the kitchen!" He said, sounding quite strained.

Looks like he was trying to resist itching his skin as much as he could as he decided to head to the kitchen quickly to wash himself off; he'd return to the basement after he got... Whatever this stuff was rinsed off of him.​
Rant had let everyone go do their exploring of the house while he watched each person within his view get into their fair share of trouble which was not very entertaining. Any trouble or signs of worry seemed to come from the basement, but he had no intention of breathing the same air as lizard breath. He then watched as Reiner came in to the room covered in white. "Bit early for winter." Rant commented as he flew passed him to the sink. He turned to see what was wrong, but instead found an open flame over the stove. "Hey, chill with that! No one ever teach you not to play with fire." Rant said as he went over to the flame. He tried to turn the stove off quickly to prevent some kind of fire.

Tommy rolled his eyes but moved quickly back into the dining room after Toffee and the others left. He had traveled by Wanda through the kitchen, going too fast for her to see... hopefully. The woman seemed in a daze as she went to check on her bedroom, so maybe that had distracted her.

Usami looked back at Six, looking flustered. "Do you want to see him?" she asked. She took a few steps forward so that Six could get a better look at little Tommy who, in a cute fashion, reached out to touch Six's jacket. He pulled back, however, when Wanda reappeared in the dining room, slamming open the kitchen door to cause a bang.

"Did you really think I was so oblivious as to not notice you?" she asked ominously. Tommy tensed and expected Wanda to turn to him, but instead, she looked squarely at Toffee. "Was this your idea? I certainly would not expect a little girl to go behind my back willfully. However you managed to slip by me, I was told that you went into the kitchen without my permission. Do you wish to invade my privacy after I so graciously offered you rest and relaxation?"

gtfmFyW.png

"I am disappointed in you." The witch raised a hand, which consequently raised Toffee in the air. "And not just you--" She reached out with her other hand and pulled Rant into the air. "Why did you even come if this was how you were going to behave? I would have rather you not come at all!" Her face twitched. "But I'm glad you're here, for at least I get to introduce you to the gift. Did I forget to mention that I have a gift for everyone?"

Wanda unceremoniously dropped the pair back to the ground. "I want to be a gracious host, but you make it so difficult."

k3CGsv8.png

"U-Umm..." Usami nervously pointed to Phil. "This man wants a coffee, Wanda... And, M-Mister Cooper wants one with cherry pie as well. And Rant--"

"Rant gets nothing!" Wanda boomed, shutting Usami up. The kid in her arms squirmed, and Genji cleared his throat.

"But the others can have what they desire. Is that not right, Wanda?"

"... Yes." The woman raised a hand, conjuring coffee and pie for the group on one of the dining tables.
Shen's respect for Wanda reached a new low.

She had defied balance by not allowing him, the Eye of Twilight, to go back to his world. As a threat to equilibrium, he would be forced to eliminate her. It was a shame, really. He had hoped to come to a peaceful resolution.

Shen hesitated to act, however. Witnessing Toffee, of all people, be raised into the air with no effort at all was quite a demonstration of power by Wanda. He knew that was only a fraction of her power, too. If he tried to fight her, even with a handful of allies, things would not go well.

If he was to eliminate her, he would need the support of everyone here. In time, perhaps he would get that.
Continued from here.

Chapter One
"Welcome to the Family, Son"

Dear Journal,

All I wanted to do was help. All I wanted to do was help. All I wanted to do was help.

All I wanted was a family. Little did I know, so did she. I do not know if this brief moment of thought is of clarity, but at least I feel almost like myself. I want to write more urgently, but something is holding me back. I have been writing all day. Invitation after invitation. My hand is sore and so is my heart.

If only my invitations had said what I wanted. If only I could have told them: Stay away.

"The gift?" Wanda asked. "It's not something I can explain by myself. I'll need the family here to explain." She shot Phil another unimpressed glance but obliged him with a single sticky bun. She moved to sit back down and seemed like she was about to ignore Rant altogether, but she eventually paused and looked to him.

"I invited you because I simply believed you to be misunderstood. Terrible situations make people do terrible things. However, I've found out that you are exactly what everyone thought you to be. How sad."

After this, Wanda was all smiles for a time. She ate her food and watched over the children, shooting bashful glances Genji's way. Suddenly, the light of the room flickered and the door out into the hall burst open.

"Child. I was on vacation in the Hamptons after being dead, a death you caused I might add, and you already are in a crisis?"

The words echoed around the room. Wanda froze, eyes affixed on the woman who had so suddenly entered.

IIatr6C.jpg

"I guess I should have continued as a spirit," she said, the hint of a smile on her face. "I do weirdly miss haunting your maid when she came to clean up."

The dry sense of humor did not amuse Wanda as she stood up. Genji tried to settle the children.

"Why must you do this, Agatha! Why now? Why here?"

kiri007.png

"..."

It seemed that beyond reality warping, one of Wanda's greatest super powers was the ability to constantly surprise Kyoko, minute after minute, with all these strange new developments. She knew not who this strange old woman was, but it was clear that she intimidated even the Scarlet Witch, and that was never a good sign for anyone. Still, to act without having any of the facts concerning who this woman was would be a rather foolhardy move, so she remained where she was, for now, silently watching the exchange unfold cautiously.

The older witch softly laughed as she came closer. "Oh child, please. I've been around for centuries. I survived the Salem witch trials. I've died and been revived. Did I mention did you're the one who killed me?"

"Yes..."

"Why am I here? Because I hold no grudges, Wanda. Mistakes happen, my student."

Wanda looked at the younger Billy and Tommy, as well as Genji.

"You killed me because I made you forget about them. The children, when they died all those years ago. I knew it would haunt me and bite me, but I cared about you. And I still do. You and I made amends." The lights began to flicker on and off. "Suffering is near. They feed on it. The fear."

"Agatha, stop. Please. Not now."

"Wanda, you need to stop, not me. What is happening now? It's not your fault. It's something else--"

Suddenly Wanda jumped out of her seat, sending it crashing to the floor. "Daddy won't like this, Agatha! I slaved over a hot stove and oven for hours, cleaned this house from to top to bottom and you just come here and-- what? Ruin this!? I deserve a life! I just want..."

Agatha stopped her. "The pain and mistakes won't go away, dear girl. You know that."

Wanda paused at that. She was silent for just a moment, but then she yelled wordlessly and raised her hand to magically toss the chair at Agatha.

kiri004.png

"Wanda, stop this! This isn't like you!" Kyoko yelled out in the confusion, all the while the reminders of the deaths from before seemed to come back to Wanda's realm of reality, breaking apart this illusion she had conjured up. "She--"

Wih the chair incoming, Captain America ducked out of the way, pushing T'Challa and Billy aside. The chair ended up slamming against some kind of magical barrier before it hit Agatha.

"No!" screamed Wanda. "You are not welcome! You spread lies! No one died, do you understand?! You are not welcome in this family!" Wanda raised her hands into the air, conjuring up a small wind that blew throughout the room. Agatha's eyes went wide as if something was hurting her, but nothing seemed to happen. The wind simply dissipated, leaving everyone confused as to what it did.

"... He's here."

Then, from behind Agatha came Pietro, flying through the room to crash into one of the dining tables. Agatha quickly stepped aside to avoid a man walking into the dining room. Even though he was balding and had on glasses, his tall stature came across as intimidating.

l0uA2Xk.jpg

Or maybe that was just because he was carrying an axe.

The man let out a booming laugh. "This young man thought I was intruding. Wanda, did you not tell him that I live here?!"

Wanda gasped happily. "Daddy's here. I... I'm so sorry, Daddy. I tried to get them to behave, really!"

Knowing this guy seemed incredibly off, Billy chanted under his breath to conjure a spell but found that he seemed unable to do anything at all. Tommy began running forward to crash into the man, but seemed surprised at his regular speed and ended up tripping over his feet and on to the floor. Indeed, it seemed that as of this time, everyone's powers were missing.

"What is the meaning of this?!" cried Josephine, standing to her feet. The man walked a few steps toward her and grabbed her by the hair.

"My little girl would like you to sit down!" he said, slamming Josephine's head against the table. She did not proceed to move.

"...!" Kyoko let out a sharp gasp when the man, whom Wanda unsettlingly referred to as "Daddy," quickly knocked Josephine out without a second thought. Kyoko had seen enough; this had all clearly gone far enough. Turning to Wanda, the detective clenched her fists and called out to her. "Wanda, listen to me! None of this is natural! You need to stop all this right now! Please!"
Shen quickly unsheathed his Ionian steel saber from his back as the situation escalated. Now was the time to strike. However, he realized he had no powers...

"Impossible."

That was the first time he spoke his mind aloud since he got here.
At the sight of this display, something in Wanda seemed to change. Her mouth fell open and she wobbled on her feet. "No, no... No!" She raised her hands. "Go... Go! Get away!"

Wanda cried out as a burst of light shot from her hands. The blinding light enveloped the entire room, and when it eventually died out...

The group was now standing in an old, dilapidated kitchen. The man with an axe, Wanda, Genji, Usami, and the kids were nowhere to be seen. Neither was Josephine, but it was not entirely clear if she survived the blow she had taken. Pietro too, was missing.

"What the hell...?" Tommy breathed. "Did we lose our powers?"

Billy stood in place, unable to think as Teddy moved to hold him. "We don't even know where we are now," he said.

Captain America held up a hand. "Now hold on, everyone! The immediate threat is gone, so we have time to search our surroundings. We need to assess the situation and find any possible exits, you understand?"

It seemed that was that.​
_u91Ob_zSi_iaFl-O1EIrw.png

He sheathed his saber when he realized he was out of that mess. However, he kept his hand on it just in case he would get suddenly attacked. This place didn't look much safer than the last.

He didn't worry too much about his lost abilities. He knew he'd get them back eventually, at least, that's what Twisted Fate had told him.

Wait...where was everybody? Huh. I guess he arrived a bit late. Well, he walked around for a bit and found himself in the bathroom.

@Krieg @Kaykay @Verite @Atomyk @Bathroom
jR35J7p.jpg

Unfortunately for Nancy, it seemed that the mirror in the bathroom was broken. No glass to get sucked into from there. Still, there was no reason to leave so hastily, there might have still been something worthwhile to look into.

Looking around the bathroom, the first thing to notice was that the sink was filled to the brim with ice cubes for whatever reason, too much to even be able to dig out in a reasonable amount of time, and more than that, the tap was broken, water refusing to come out at all. There were also a few towels on the side as well, but for now, it didn't seem like there was anything noteworthy about them. The walls all around the room were full of grime, dirt, and other unspeakable displeasures, most notably the wall next to the tub, and the grime was thick enough that it couldn't be easily cleaned up with just one's hands.

kiri010.png

"Alright then, let's see around if there's anything of interest in here. I couldn't tell you what exactly to look for, but keep your eyes open, just in case," Kyoko spoke, doing her part to look around the dark, eerie room.

While the glass itself was broken on the mirror, it seemed that it was also a cabinet that one could investigate. Alternatively, one could also take a look at the drawer nearby as well.​
He found some people already investigating there but didn't take much notice of them. He opened the cabinet with his left hand. His right hand remained on his sheathed saber, ready to slice whatever might pop out at him.

Last edited:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6c534235616c6e4b5f5f673953513d3d2d3334323236343337332e313438646235316333626664646430343730353133343236303633392e676966

Unsurprisingly, the motif of destruction and decay continued up to the bathroom. As to be expected, the mirror upon the wall was completely shattered, much to the dismay of the stranger. Lost in something beyond her control, the highschool senior looked around at the other two that accompanied her. Luckily, both were humans and both were girls, such common traits she took for granted seemingly absence in the presence of strange mice men and things that did not appear to be human. One of them looked particular familiar, recalling her wit and distinct hair, while the other reminded Nancy of what Nazis looked like in history books (albeit, more flamboyant and different symbols).

A bit afraid of the later of the two and knowing the first was a lady of few words, the suburbia teenager reached over to the nearest drawer. Inspecting it, Nancy spoke out whilst she investigated, speaking partially just to keep her from devolving into a ball of insanity.

"Say, so...uhh, the name is Nancy, in case you did not know." she started off awkwardly, though her voice puzzled, as if concentrating on what she was trying to find. In the darkness, it made it hard to look, but with enough concentration the outline of objects was in front of her. "So, you all got, uhh, invites to this, yeah? Do you know by any chance why I didn't?" Nancy asked, crouched over by one of the cabinets, looking over at the two.

@Verite @Otto @Kaykay @Bathroom Bois

The Batter see the parts of shattered pot. He then sees five more coins. 'They must have came from pot' He thought to himself. He then looks to the Toffee, seeing that he wasn't there at all..."Bastard....he left. "He looks back down at Kiyohime.

IMG_0410.PNG

He then grabs the five other coins. "Well whatever he found, it was probably very useful. Maybe I can put some more coins in to get more useful things? I just hope I can just get something better than what he got..." He then move Kiyohime next to the slot machine at a safe distance. "I hope this works..." The Batter then puts four coins in.

@Atomyk @York @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Gummi Bunnies @basement

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.