Status
Not open for further replies.
wZ8GpYn.jpg

Genji didn't seem perturbed by this at all. He smiled away and gently bounced young Billy in his arms. "Neither did I," he said in response to Kyoko. "But I've had to learn, for Wanda." He looked briefly concerned at Kyoko's statement. "What incident do you mean...? Oh! Haha! Yes, of course. I have decided to settle down with Wanda. After our time in Bright Falls, it just happened... naturally. Considering my new health, I decided that Overwatch has enough men and women to spare."

He moved to sit down at one of the dining room chairs and put young Billy on his lap. The older Tommy stared at them for a moment, before disappearing in a blur. "Yes, Nono, I am flesh again. Wanda performs miracles that no other can match."
"Did you really think I was so oblivious as to not notice you?" she asked ominously. Tommy tensed and expected Wanda to turn to him, but instead, she looked squarely at Toffee. "Was this your idea? I certainly would not expect a little girl to go behind my back willfully. However you managed to slip by me, I was told that you went into the kitchen without my permission. Do you wish to invade my privacy after I so graciously offered you rest and relaxation?"

gtfmFyW.png

"I am disappointed in you." The witch raised a hand, which consequently raised Toffee in the air. "And not just you--" She reached out with her other hand and pulled Rant into the air. "Why did you even come if this was how you were going to behave? I would have rather you not come at all!" Her face twitched. "But I'm glad you're here, for at least I get to introduce you to the gift. Did I forget to mention that I have a gift for everyone?"

Wanda unceremoniously dropped the pair back to the ground. "I want to be a gracious host, but you make it so difficult."

k3CGsv8.png

"U-Umm..." Usami nervously pointed to Phil. "This man wants a coffee, Wanda... And, M-Mister Cooper wants one with cherry pie as well. And Rant--"

"Rant gets nothing!" Wanda boomed, shutting Usami up. The kid in her arms squirmed, and Genji cleared his throat.

"But the others can have what they desire. Is that not right, Wanda?"

"... Yes." The woman raised a hand, conjuring coffee and pie for the group on one of the dining tables.
kirigiri_2.png

"So I see. Morikubo-san and I were just talking earlier about how you'd been... gone," Kyoko said, briefly placing a hand on Nono's shoulder, taking note of how it seemed the last thing Genji chose to remember was the Bright Falls Incident. Of course, if the event of Genji dying was no longer valid in this reality, than everything else that followed up to it had to be invalid as well now. Including the entirety of the Coalition Civil War. So then, if none of it happened in this realm, then how would he react if...

"Reinhardt and Mercy do miss you, Genji. Maybe someday, you ought to pay them a visit?" She inquired.

Her expression and posture stiffened significantly when Wanda spoke up once again, reprimanding a number of the guests, most notably Rant, in a rather harsh tone, before going far enough as to lift them up with her powers, and then just as quickly letting them go. Tolerance was one thing Kyoko had always imagined Wanda had a high amount of, all things considered, so to see her be like this was, needless to say, another rather abnormal thing.

kirigiri_17.png

"Wanda, please calm down," Kyoko said, her voice remaining calm and collected despite her rising heart beat, feeling ever wary of the situation. She no longer felt safe here, and any normal person would be wise to try their best to leave, but... Well, that wasn't an option for her. "And here I figured you'd be used to Rant's behavior by now, after all we'd been through at Bright Falls. Won't you let it slide for him just this once? I imagine he simply doesn't know any better. As for Mr. Toffee... Well, you two are old friends, are you not?"

@Atomyk @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @Crow @thatguyinthestore

Tommy rolled his eyes but moved quickly back into the dining room after Toffee and the others left. He had traveled by Wanda through the kitchen, going too fast for her to see... hopefully. The woman seemed in a daze as she went to check on her bedroom, so maybe that had distracted her.

Usami looked back at Six, looking flustered. "Do you want to see him?" she asked. She took a few steps forward so that Six could get a better look at little Tommy who, in a cute fashion, reached out to touch Six's jacket. He pulled back, however, when Wanda reappeared in the dining room, slamming open the kitchen door to cause a bang.

"Did you really think I was so oblivious as to not notice you?" she asked ominously. Tommy tensed and expected Wanda to turn to him, but instead, she looked squarely at Toffee. "Was this your idea? I certainly would not expect a little girl to go behind my back willfully. However you managed to slip by me, I was told that you went into the kitchen without my permission. Do you wish to invade my privacy after I so graciously offered you rest and relaxation?"

gtfmFyW.png

"I am disappointed in you." The witch raised a hand, which consequently raised Toffee in the air. "And not just you--" She reached out with her other hand and pulled Rant into the air. "Why did you even come if this was how you were going to behave? I would have rather you not come at all!" Her face twitched. "But I'm glad you're here, for at least I get to introduce you to the gift. Did I forget to mention that I have a gift for everyone?"

Wanda unceremoniously dropped the pair back to the ground. "I want to be a gracious host, but you make it so difficult."

k3CGsv8.png

"U-Umm..." Usami nervously pointed to Phil. "This man wants a coffee, Wanda... And, M-Mister Cooper wants one with cherry pie as well. And Rant--"

"Rant gets nothing!" Wanda boomed, shutting Usami up. The kid in her arms squirmed, and Genji cleared his throat.

"... Yes." The woman raised a hand, conjuring coffee and pie for the group on one of the dining tables.

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Josh M @York @The Batter @Yun Lee @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Verite @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk

"Well, if you must know, I came because you invited me and I will not be able to work for quite some time, but your invitation was a little abrupt because of this I was not able to make the proper arrangements for my niece, so thanks for that." Rant squirmed as he tried to break free. "And you were well aware of my behavior with others, so the bigger question, why invite me in the first place?" Rant stop resisting as he asked this question. Even the mention of doughnuts did not deter him. "So I suppose you want me to magically get along with strangers like you all do. Yeah. Funny. Though it is a shame none shall taste the deliciousness of dougnuts."

As Kyoko spoke Rant turned his head to listen to her and then to Wanda to see her response.

His investigation done T'Challa decided to respond to Black Adam. "For all intense and purposes her family are of flesh and blood. While I am not familiar with the man they call Genji some here seemed vexed at his appearance." What was the angle in all of this?​

"Magneto?" T'Challa asked the young Avenger. "I am not certain, but my scanning of them indicate them to be real humans." T'Challa as well was speaking in hushed tones as to not alert Wanda. "Whatever the case, it is quite clear in how she carries herself that the Scarlet Witch is not mentally sound. "​

Case in point, T'Challa thought to himself as he watched her outburst. "We are all walking on glass and running out of time." He responded back to Billy in hushed tones. "There have been far too many missteps. I'm afraid what will happen when she loses her patience utterly."​

@Atomyk @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

Captu3re.PNG
"Then we need not focus our attention on them. Unless they are important in the grand scheme of things." Flesh and blood, Adam thought, good, if it came to that the process would be much easier than he anticipated.

Noticing that Billy came over to the two of them, Adam gave him a glance. "You are related to Wanda are you not?"

He gave Panther another nod, "Yes. We are out of our element here. She holds all the cards right now."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Diningroom

Tommy rolled his eyes but moved quickly back into the dining room after Toffee and the others left. He had traveled by Wanda through the kitchen, going too fast for her to see... hopefully. The woman seemed in a daze as she went to check on her bedroom, so maybe that had distracted her.

Usami looked back at Six, looking flustered. "Do you want to see him?" she asked. She took a few steps forward so that Six could get a better look at little Tommy who, in a cute fashion, reached out to touch Six's jacket. He pulled back, however, when Wanda reappeared in the dining room, slamming open the kitchen door to cause a bang.

gtfmFyW.png

k3CGsv8.png

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Josh M @York @The Batter @Yun Lee @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Verite @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk
rCVceg6.jpg

Toffee just stared blankly at Wanda, his face stating that he was either annoyed or unimpressed when Wanda lifted him up into the air. You can be the judge of that.

When the lizard was put down by the witch, he simply brushed himself off and nodded to Wanda. "My apologies, Ms. Maximoff. It won't happen again." Toffee stated, though it was probably hard to tell of he was sincere or not because of his constantly never changing expression or tone of voice.

After the entire ordeal was over, Toffee overheard Kyoko ask if him and Wanda were "old friends", to which Toffee would simply look down at her, his expression still being flat as ever.

zwgoiut.jpg

"Seeing as Ms. Maximoff and I have only encountered each other once before this event, I'd say that we're acquaintances at best." Toffee stated before looking up over to perhaps the most annoying little cretin he'd met since Moon the Undaunted.

"Well, if you must know, I came because you invited me and I will not be able to work for quite some time, but your invitation was a little abrupt because of this I was not able to make the proper arrangements for my niece, so thanks for that." Rant squirmed as he tried to break free. "And you were well aware of my behavior with others, so the bigger question, why invite me in the first place?" Rant stop resisting as he asked this question. Even the mention of doughnuts did not deter him. "So I suppose you want me to magically get along with strangers like you all do. Yeah. Funny. Though it is a shame none shall taste the deliciousness of dougnuts."
As Kyoko spoke Rant turned his head to listen to her and then to Wanda to see her response.

o1W6aHy.jpg

"Perhaps if you would consider showing even a shred of decency towards those you meet, things would fare better for you. Or, if you don't like other people, don't say anything to them at all. I doubt that anyone enjoys listening to your constant ramblings about how much you don't like people or your oh-so-clever insults, if you can even call them that. Just a thought." And with that said, Toffee would walk to the newly displayed refreshments and take a few. Wanda only said that Rant wouldn't be able to eat, after all.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Mason nervously took a slice of pie and began to eat it, as well as a cup of coffee. They tasted superb, but his nerves kept him from enjoying the dessert.

It seemed that Mason dodged a bullet. Toffee had been given the blame for their snooping, and Wanda wasn't currently mad at him. Perhaps Wanda thought better of him than to snoop? "Though that greedy little girl would have gladly snuck around the place had she been paid," Mason thought to himself.

Leon had calmed down knowing that Mason and the others returned safely. He still had to be careful even now with seeing some small parts of Wanda's abilities. He turns down the offer for pie, but gladly takes a cup of coffee. He glances over to Mason and whispers, "Did you notice anything interesting?"
@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Josh M @Yun Lee @Crow @Verite

Amir had notice Six suddenly hide under the table, but before she could say anything Noembelu qnd Phil were slipping food towards the child, who eventually popped her head back out. Moving to sit closer to Noembelu, she'd give Six a wave.

"Hello again." she greeted, smiling. Others were dealing with Wanda and her strange behavior, so she remained quiet in that aspect, and although there was plenty of food out and Wanda had been making more appear, she was curious about a fruit in particular. Pomegranates, a fruit she loved dearly, though didn't want to bother the Scarlet Witch with it out of both a feeling of fear and the urge to be polite.

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"Welcome to the Family, Son"

Dear Journal,

All I wanted to do was help. All I wanted to do was help. All I wanted to do was help.

All I wanted was a family. Little did I know, so did she. I do not know if this brief moment of thought is of clarity, but at least I feel almost like myself. I want to write more urgently, but something is holding me back. I have been writing all day. Invitation after invitation. My hand is sore and so is my heart.

If only my invitations had said what I wanted. If only I could have told them: Stay away.

"The gift?" Wanda asked. "It's not something I can explain by myself. I'll need the family here to explain." She shot Phil another unimpressed glance but obliged him with a single sticky bun. She moved to sit back down and seemed like she was about to ignore Rant altogether, but she eventually paused and looked to him.

"I invited you because I simply believed you to be misunderstood. Terrible situations make people do terrible things. However, I've found out that you are exactly what everyone thought you to be. How sad."

After this, Wanda was all smiles for a time. She ate her food and watched over the children, shooting bashful glances Genji's way.

Suddenly, the light of the room flickered and the door out into the hall burst open.

"Child. I was on vacation in the Hamptons after being dead, a death you caused I might add, and you already are in a crisis?"

The words echoed around the room. Wanda froze, eyes affixed on the woman who had so suddenly entered.

IIatr6C.jpg

"I guess I should have continued as a spirit," she said, the hint of a smile on her face. "I do weirdly miss haunting your maid when she came to clean up."

The dry sense of humor did not amuse Wanda as she stood up. Genji tried to settle the children.

"Why must you do this, Agatha! Why now? Why here?"

kiri007.png

"..."

It seemed that beyond reality warping, one of Wanda's greatest super powers was the ability to constantly surprise Kyoko, minute after minute, with all these strange new developments. She knew not who this strange old woman was, but it was clear that she intimidated even the Scarlet Witch, and that was never a good sign for anyone. Still, to act without having any of the facts concerning who this woman was would be a rather foolhardy move, so she remained where she was, for now, silently watching the exchange unfold cautiously.

The older witch softly laughed as she came closer. "Oh child, please. I've been around for centuries. I survived the Salem witch trials. I've died and been revived. Did I mention did you're the one who killed me?"

"Yes..."

"Why am I here? Because I hold no grudges, Wanda. Mistakes happen, my student."

Wanda looked at the younger Billy and Tommy, as well as Genji.

"You killed me because I made you forget about them. The children, when they died all those years ago. I knew it would haunt me and bite me, but I cared about you. And I still do. You and I made amends." The lights began to flicker on and off. "Suffering is near. They feed on it. The fear."

"Agatha, stop. Please. Not now."

"Wanda, you need to stop, not me. What is happening now? It's not your fault. It's something else--"

Suddenly Wanda jumped out of her seat, sending it crashing to the floor. "Daddy won't like this, Agatha! I slaved over a hot stove and oven for hours, cleaned this house from to top to bottom and you just come here and-- what? Ruin this!? I deserve a life! I just want..."

Agatha stopped her. "The pain and mistakes won't go away, dear girl. You know that."

Wanda paused at that. She was silent for just a moment, but then she yelled wordlessly and raised her hand to magically toss the chair at Agatha.

kiri004.png

"Wanda, stop this! This isn't like you!" Kyoko yelled out in the confusion, all the while the reminders of the deaths from before seemed to come back to Wanda's realm of reality, breaking apart this illusion she had conjured up. "She--"

With the chair incoming, Captain America ducked out of the way, pushing T'Challa and Billy aside. The chair ended up slamming against some kind of magical barrier before it hit Agatha.

"No!" screamed Wanda. "You are not welcome! You spread lies! No one died, do you understand?! You are not welcome in this family!" Wanda raised her hands into the air, conjuring up a small wind that blew throughout the room. Agatha's eyes went wide as if something was hurting her, but nothing seemed to happen. The wind simply dissipated, leaving everyone confused as to what it did.

"... He's here."

Then, from behind Agatha came Pietro, flying through the room to crash into one of the dining tables. Agatha quickly stepped aside to avoid a man walking into the dining room. Even though he was balding and had on glasses, his tall stature came across as intimidating.

l0uA2Xk.jpg

Or maybe that was just because he was carrying an axe.

The man let out a booming laugh. "This young man thought I was intruding. Wanda, did you not tell him that I live here?!"

Wanda gasped happily. "Daddy's here. I... I'm so sorry, Daddy. I tried to get them to behave, really!"

Knowing this guy seemed incredibly off, Billy chanted under his breath to conjure a spell but found that he seemed unable to do anything at all. Tommy began running forward to crash into the man, but seemed surprised at his regular speed and ended up tripping over his feet and on to the floor. Indeed, it seemed that as of this time, everyone's powers were missing.

"What is the meaning of this?!" cried Josephine, standing to her feet. The man walked a few steps toward her and grabbed her by the hair.

"My little girl would like you to sit down!" he said, slamming Josephine's head against the table. She did not proceed to move.

"...!" Kyoko let out a sharp gasp when the man, whom Wanda unsettlingly referred to as "Daddy," quickly knocked Josephine out without a second thought. Kyoko had seen enough; this had all clearly gone far enough. Turning to Wanda, the detective clenched her fists and called out to her. "Wanda, listen to me! None of this is natural! You need to stop all this right now! Please!"

At the sight of this display, something in Wanda seemed to change. Her mouth fell open and she wobbled on her feet. "No, no... No!" She raised her hands. "Go... Go! Get away!"

4CuNINJ.png

Wanda cried out as a burst of light shot from her hands. The blinding light enveloped the entire room, and when it eventually died out...

CJWd7Uf.jpg

The group was now standing in an old, dilapidated kitchen. The man with an axe, Wanda, Genji, Usami, and the kids were nowhere to be seen. Neither was Josephine, but it was not entirely clear if she survived the blow she had taken. Pietro too, was missing.

"What the hell...?" Tommy breathed. "Did we lose our powers?"

Billy stood in place, unable to think as Teddy moved to hold him. "We don't even know where we are now," he said.

Captain America held up a hand. "Now hold on, everyone! The immediate threat is gone, so we have time to search our surroundings. We need to assess the situation and find any possible exits, you understand?"

It seemed that was that.

Continued here.

Cast List
@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Arno Victor Dorian [Assassin's Creed]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Midnight Maiden as Belle French [Once Upon a Time]
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Dale Bartholomew Cooper [Twin Peaks]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@Ryu Keiko as Koriand'r [DC Comics]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Bomb as Lola [Fairy Fencer F]
@dark as Marcus Wright [Terminator]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Percival of the Round Table [Sonic and the Black Knight]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse [OC]
@Gands as Raven Darkholme [X-Men Cinematic Universe]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Rumpelstiltskin [Once Upon a Time]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Seishin Ryuu as Spartan-B312 [Halo]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta [Overwatch]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]​

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jeremi
The Batter then decided that he would want to make it a little bit interesting. He decided he was going ask too, just in case Reiner doesn't want actually take that type of responsibility. He hopes Reiner doesn't mind. He looks at Kiyohime.

IMG_0410.PNG

"Hey Kiyohime.... if you don't mind me asking, can you think about considering my offer as well? I would offer to be your master. "

He then looks to Reiner.

"Hey, sorry...I should of had ask you first. You wouldn't mind me asking her too... right? If not, I under-"

The Batter stops when heard a scream. His first reaction was him reaching for his bat but he suddenly felt dizzy. He almost fell out of his chair.
@Gummi Bunnies @York

Last edited by a moderator:
@Atomyk @Takumi @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9

The ensuing struggle was terrifying. Noembelu could feel her heart beating faster, breath getting shakier...but something snapped her out of it.

Six.

She had to protect Six!

On instinct, Noembelu shielded Six from any harm, pulling her close. Once the light vanished, she opened her eyes, looking around, her hands still on Six's shoulders. "Are you okay?"

Continued from here.

Chapter One

Dear Journal,

All I wanted to do was help. All I wanted to do was help. All I wanted to do was help.

All I wanted was a family. Little did I know, so did she. I do not know if this brief moment of thought is of clarity, but at least I feel almost like myself. I want to write more urgently, but something is holding me back. I have been writing all day. Invitation after invitation. My hand is sore and so is my heart.

If only my invitations had said what I wanted. If only I could have told them: Stay away.

"The gift?" Wanda asked. "It's not something I can explain by myself. I'll need the family here to explain." She shot Phil another unimpressed glance but obliged him with a single sticky bun. She moved to sit back down and seemed like she was about to ignore Rant altogether, but she eventually paused and looked to him.

"I invited you because I simply believed you to be misunderstood. Terrible situations make people do terrible things. However, I've found out that you are exactly what everyone thought you to be. How sad."

After this, Wanda was all smiles for a time. She ate her food and watched over the children, shooting bashful glances Genji's way. Suddenly, the light of the room flickered and the door out into the hall burst open.

"Child. I was on vacation in the Hamptons after being dead, a death you caused I might add, and you already are in a crisis?"

The words echoed around the room. Wanda froze, eyes affixed on the woman who had so suddenly entered.

IIatr6C.jpg

"I guess I should have continued as a spirit," she said, the hint of a smile on her face. "I do weirdly miss haunting your maid when she came to clean up."

The dry sense of humor did not amuse Wanda as she stood up. Genji tried to settle the children.

kiri007.png

"..."

It seemed that beyond reality warping, one of Wanda's greatest super powers was the ability to constantly surprise Kyoko, minute after minute, with all these strange new developments. She knew not who this strange old woman was, but it was clear that she intimidated even the Scarlet Witch, and that was never a good sign for anyone. Still, to act without having any of the facts concerning who this woman was would be a rather foolhardy move, so she remained where she was, for now, silently watching the exchange unfold cautiously.

The older witch softly laughed as she came closer. "Oh child, please. I've been around for centuries. I survived the Salem witch trials. I've died and been revived. Did I mention did you're the one who killed me?"

"Yes..."

"You killed me because I made you forget about them. The children, when they died all those years ago. I knew it would haunt me and bite me, but I cared about you. And I still do. You and I made amends." The lights began to flicker on and off. "Suffering is near. They feed on it. The fear."

"Wanda, you need to stop, not me. What is happening now? It's not your fault. It's something else--"

Suddenly Wanda jumped out of her seat, sending it crashing to the floor. "Daddy won't like this, Agatha! I slaved over a hot stove and oven for hours, cleaned this house from to top to bottom and you just come here and-- what? Ruin this!? I deserve a life! I just want..."

Agatha stopped her. "The pain and mistakes won't go away, dear girl. You know that."

Wanda paused at that. She was silent for just a moment, but then she yelled wordlessly and raised her hand to magically toss the chair at Agatha.

kiri004.png

"Wanda, stop this! This isn't like you!" Kyoko yelled out in the confusion, all the while the reminders of the deaths from before seemed to come back to Wanda's realm of reality, breaking apart this illusion she had conjured up. "She--"

Wih the chair incoming, Captain America ducked out of the way, pushing T'Challa and Billy aside. The chair ended up slamming against some kind of magical barrier before it hit Agatha.

"No!" screamed Wanda. "You are not welcome! You spread lies! No one died, do you understand?! You are not welcome in this family!" Wanda raised her hands into the air, conjuring up a small wind that blew throughout the room. Agatha's eyes went wide as if something was hurting her, but nothing seemed to happen. The wind simply dissipated, leaving everyone confused as to what it did.

"... He's here."

Then, from behind Agatha came Pietro, flying through the room to crash into one of the dining tables. Agatha quickly stepped aside to avoid a man walking into the dining room. Even though he was balding and had on glasses, his tall stature came across as intimidating.

l0uA2Xk.jpg

The man let out a booming laugh. "This young man thought I was intruding. Wanda, did you not tell him that I live here?!"

Wanda gasped happily. "Daddy's here. I... I'm so sorry, Daddy. I tried to get them to behave, really!"

Knowing this guy seemed incredibly off, Billy chanted under his breath to conjure a spell but found that he seemed unable to do anything at all. Tommy began running forward to crash into the man, but seemed surprised at his regular speed and ended up tripping over his feet and on to the floor. Indeed, it seemed that as of this time, everyone's powers were missing.

"What is the meaning of this?!" cried Josephine, standing to her feet. The man walked a few steps toward her and grabbed her by the hair.

"My little girl would like you to sit down!" he said, slamming Josephine's head against the table. She did not proceed to move.

"...!" Kyoko let out a sharp gasp when the man, whom Wanda unsettlingly referred to as "Daddy," quickly knocked Josephine out without a second thought. Kyoko had seen enough; this had all clearly gone far enough. Turning to Wanda, the detective clenched her fists and called out to her. "Wanda, listen to me! None of this is natural! You need to stop all this right now! Please!"

At the sight of this display, something in Wanda seemed to change. Her mouth fell open and she wobbled on her feet. "No, no... No!" She raised her hands. "Go... Go! Get away!"

4CuNINJ.png

Wanda cried out as a burst of light shot from her hands. The blinding light enveloped the entire room, and when it eventually died out...

CJWd7Uf.jpg

The group was now standing in an old, dilapidated kitchen. The man with an axe, Wanda, Genji, Usami, and the kids were nowhere to be seen. Neither was Josephine, but it was not entirely clear if she survived the blow she had taken. Pietro too, was missing.

Billy stood in place, unable to think as Teddy moved to hold him. "We don't even know where we are now," he said.

Captain America held up a hand. "Now hold on, everyone! The immediate threat is gone, so we have time to search our surroundings. We need to assess the situation and find any possible exits, you understand?"

It seemed that was that.

Cast List

The blinding light left Rant with his jaw dropped until he appeared in a room full of confusing people. He leaned back and shouted up at the ceiling. "THAT TOOK FOREVER!" Rant said as he stood up stretching his back. "I swear to you two more seconds with her acting like nothing is wrong and I would have lost it. Like, seriously, Daddy? That ain't her style at all and the food thing weird as hell." Rant squeezed his hand and realized his strength was gone and looked around at others confused at their lack of abilities. "Hey, Kyoko you here?"

@Verite

Continued from here.

Chapter One

Dear Journal,

After this, Wanda was all smiles for a time. She ate her food and watched over the children, shooting bashful glances Genji's way. Suddenly, the light of the room flickered and the door out into the hall burst open.

IIatr6C.jpg

kiri007.png

"..."

"Yes..."

kiri004.png

With the chair incoming, Captain America ducked out of the way, pushing T'Challa and Billy aside. The chair ended up slamming against some kind of magical barrier before it hit Agatha.

"... He's here."

l0uA2Xk.jpg

4CuNINJ.png

CJWd7Uf.jpg

It seemed that was that.

Cast List
"What happened?" Lola was confused on what had just happened. And where was everyone right now?

And as for what Tommy had just said, Lola tried to summon her spear, but it was as he said; Lola had also lost her powers.

"This stinks!" Lola would say as she started to explore the kitchen for practically anything at this point.

@anyone​

Nancy, bewildered and baffled at everything that just transpired, emerged from the darkness of the kitchen, her gloved hands clenching her baseball bat and looking at everyone else who had just been dumped through some wound in space-time. Easing her breath, the blue-eyed rebel took a moment to let out an almost awkward cough. At least the pizza was good.

"Uhh, so...what the hell just happened? Was that some weird fever dream or a trapdoor we all fell through or...?"

Trailing off, the girl used her free hand to rub against her forehead, more confused than scared. Looking around, Nancy tried to find anything of importance in the dark kitchen, eager to let the more adventurous and seemingly experienced members of this party to go out. More risk for them, right? Right?

@Atomyk @Takumi @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Verite @ShiroKiyoshi @errybody

It seemed that was that.​
The blinding light left Rant with his jaw dropped until he appeared in a room full of confusing people. He leaned back and shouted up at the ceiling. "THAT TOOK FOREVER!" Rant said as he stood up stretching his back. "I swear to you two more seconds with her acting like nothing is wrong and I would have lost it. Like, seriously, Daddy? That ain't her style at all and the food thing weird as hell." Rant squeezed his hand and realized his strength was gone and looked around at others confused at their lack of abilities. "Hey, Kyoko you here?"

@Verite
kirigiri_14.png

"The captain's right. We'll have time to marvel at and comprehend what just happened later. For now, we need to find out where we are and how to get out, lest we run into that... strange man again. Let's all try to explore... wherever we are, and see what we can get from there," Kyoko said, concurring with Captain America, crossing her arms as she tried her best to keep her cool head, just as ever. Her worst fears had been confirmed now that they were in this place; there was definitely something wrong with Wanda. Kyoko cursed her own powerlessness and obliviousness to her own members; she should have stopped Wanda from aimlessly traveling a dangerous place like the uncharted multiverse, she should have kept a closer eye on her after Genji's death...!

But of course, as she just said, this was hardly any time to spend bemoaning her own lack of care. What's done was done, and though the detective may be left wondering for the rest of her life if she could have done anything to prevent this, she'd just have to dwell on that later, something that even she had to admit she regretted to an extent.

When Rant approached her, Kyoko nodded.

kirigiri_20.png

"Yes," she nodded, her arms still crossed, "Sorry to throw you under the bus like that earlier, but as you can now see, I was suspecting that there was something... just a little off with Wanda. She was never this volatile to anyone, even all the other... wildcards she had met in our line of work, so it was quite concerning," Kyoko spoke with a brief sigh, "Guess it was needless to experiment though when the result blew up in everyone's faces regardless. In any case, did you need something?" She continued, idly looking around for Nono; the smaller girl would no doubt panic in this sort of situation, and she would be safest accompanying someone who could protect her, be it Kyoko herself, or probably better yet... the Moretti brothers.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Josh M

Continued from here.

Chapter One

Dear Journal,

IIatr6C.jpg

kiri007.png

"..."

"Yes..."

kiri004.png

"... He's here."

l0uA2Xk.jpg

4CuNINJ.png

CJWd7Uf.jpg

It seemed that was that.

Cast List

Amir, during the chaos that ensued, would try to grab one of the knives on the table and hide it on her person for now.

@Atomyk @Takumi @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9

The ensuing struggle was terrifying. Noembelu could feel her heart beating faster, breath getting shakier...but something snapped her out of it.

Six.

She had to protect Six!

On instinct, Noembelu shielded Six from any harm, pulling her close. Once the light vanished, she opened her eyes, looking around, her hands still on Six's shoulders. "Are you okay?"

"Are both of you alright? Noembelu, how's your hand?" she asked, checking both over for any possible wounds.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:
kirigiri_14.png

"The captain's right. We'll have time to marvel at and comprehend what just happened later. For now, we need to find out where we are and how to get out, lest we run into that... strange man again. Let's all try to explore... wherever we are, and see what we can get from there," Kyoko said, concurring with Captain America, crossing her arms as she tried her best to keep her cool head, just as ever. Her worst fears had been confirmed now that they were in this place; there was definitely something wrong with Wanda. Kyoko cursed her own powerlessness and obliviousness to her own members; she should have stopped Wanda from aimlessly traveling a dangerous place like the uncharted multiverse, she should have kept a closer eye on her after Genji's death...!

But of course, as she just said, this was hardly any time to spend bemoaning her own lack of care. What's done was done, and though the detective may be left wondering for the rest of her life if she could have done anything to prevent this, she'd just have to dwell on that later, something that even she had to admit she regretted to an extent.

kirigiri_20.png

"Yes," she nodded, her arms still crossed, "Sorry to throw you under the bus like that earlier, but as you can now see, I was suspecting that there was something... just a little off with Wanda. She was never this volatile to anyone, even all the other... wildcards she had met in our line of work, so it was quite concerning," Kyoko spoke with a brief sigh, "Guess it was needless to experiment though when the result blew up in everyone's faces regardless. In any case, did you need something?" She continued, idly looking around for Nono; the smaller girl would no doubt panic in this sort of situation, and she would be safest accompanying someone who could protect her, be it Kyoko herself, or probably better yet... the Moretti brothers.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Josh M
"Yeah. Well, I did, but you answered that much already. Also had to make sure you were alive. We'd be screwed otherwise." Rant then went to look for an exit out of the kitchen. "So who was that old lady Kyoko? Its as if you'd seen a ghost."

kirigiri_14.png

kirigiri_20.png

When the light faded, Leon was confused and slightly disoriented. "Is everyone okay?" He then hears something about losing powers. He attempts to center is aura towards his hands, but couldn't even get a small glow. "Dammit! Just what in the hell is going on here?!"

He paid attention to Kyoko and managed to gain he bearings. "Our safest bet is to probably go into groups of three or four, anything larger than that would make things difficult and risk someone getting hurt, or worse." he shivered slightly at the thought of what 'or worse' could be. "Considering all our powers are fried, we'll have to resort to weapons for safety from whatever the hell that was." He checks his back right pocket for his knife, assuring that it is still there.

@Takumi @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk

"Amir!" Noembelu was relieved to see her. "I'm okay..." Oh. Right. She'd cut her hand. She winced as the pain registered in her mind-so much else had been going on, she hadn't even noticed. Said hand went to her leather holster, where her hatchets were safe and sound. Thank God she had them with her... "How about you? Are you all right?"

Captu98re.PNG

"Shazam!"
Adam shouted, but to no avail, trapped in his mortal form he grimaced. "That damned witch. She or one of her associates has taken away my powers." The man growled, his black suit noticeably replaced with golden arm bands and a white Egyptian Shendyt. He looked around, trying to find anything of use to his now mortal self.

@Atomyk @Others

"Yeah. Well, I did, but you answered that much already. Also had to make sure you were alive. We'd be screwed otherwise." Rant then went to look for an exit out of the kitchen. "So who was that old lady Kyoko? Its as if you'd seen a ghost."
kiri015.png

"I don't know. But whoever she is, she's... quite the aberration if she showed up to resist Wanda. She talked of death that Wanda... forgot about. And that alone makes her a figure of interest. You see, Rant, shortly after we all went our separate ways in Bright Falls... Genji died. I saw it with my own two eyes, he was buried and everything," Kyoko answered directly, putting a hand on her hip now, "That's why it was unnatural for him to be there at all. So essentially, if the woman she called Agatha were there to fix that inconsistency, we can only hope that she wants to help us... for now," she spoke, also looking around for places to look and traverse through with all that said.

@Atomyk @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti

The Batter looks at Reiner with a smile on his face. The Batter seemed a bit happy that Reiner actually gave her the offer. He would have did the same thing Reiner did, but he felt too inadequate to ask.... and even if he did felt like he could, he would want to give his friend a chance. The Batter then stopped and thought to himself. Was that what he thought of them? As friends? He seemed quiet for long time. 'Yeah I guess I would call them friends....' The Batter then looks towards the 2.

View attachment 142545

"Hey um.... do you think I can stick around with you two? You two seem really friendly towards me and I feel I can trust you. So um... do you think I can?"

@Gummi Bunnies @York

gtfmFyW.png

k3CGsv8.png

"Not exactly... Its more that I become a spirit waiting to be summoned again."

Well, in a way, Kiyohime disappearing is the equivalent of dying, but it wasn't permanent either. However, she froze at the offer Reiner was making.

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo3_100.png

"I mean, n-no one's offered that to me before... It's a big and important commitment... So p... please have the time to consider this, and I'll do the same..."

Kiyohime was rather surprised amd knew it was a big decision to make. So for now she only considered it.

tumblr_oii6yapolP1v3qowuo8_100.png

"I almost forgot, my true name is Kiyohime... Most cases I would have to hide my name, but I see no reason not to."

Might as well properly introduce herself, it wasn't like this was the setting for a hidden Holy Grail War. Though she was silently keeping track of the other matters at hand. Whatever those people in the kitchen were thinking, they were in deep trouble in already sketchy experience.

@The Batter @York @Atomyk
Billy nodded. "Yeah, Magneto, but like... Wanda would not be acting like this without good reason. Someone or something else has to be behind this, right?"

"It would seem so," Steve said, unsure what to think of all this for the moment. He watched Wanda as she happily provided Nancy with a pizza and Lola with pie.

"There's extra to spare!" the witch yelled. She seemed happy now, but when Phil asked for donuts, she turned on him angrily.

"No. Donuts."

@Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Krieg @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9
Continued from here.

Chapter One

Dear Journal,

IIatr6C.jpg

kiri007.png

"..."

"Yes..."

kiri004.png

Wih the chair incoming, Captain America ducked out of the way, pushing T'Challa and Billy aside. The chair ended up slamming against some kind of magical barrier before it hit Agatha.

"... He's here."

l0uA2Xk.jpg

4CuNINJ.png

CJWd7Uf.jpg

It seemed that was that.

Cast List
The Batter then decided that he would want to make it a little bit interesting. He decided he was going ask too, just in case Reiner doesn't want actually take that type of responsibility. He hopes Reiner doesn't mind. He looks at Kiyohime.

View attachment 142554

"Hey Kiyohime.... if you don't mind me asking, can you think about considering my offer as well? I would offer to be your master. "

He then looks to Reiner.

"Hey, sorry...I should of had ask you first. You wouldn't mind me asking her too... right? If not, I understand."

@Gummi Bunnies @York
Reiner Braun
@Gummi Bunnies @The Batter @Atomyk
@Others?

Kiyohime's answer was... Understandable. Considering how big of a commitment it might be, he too agreed that it would be best for them to reflect on the whole thing for a bit longer, so, he nodded.

"I understand... ... The decision shouldn't be rushed. If we can help it." He said simply, rubbing his chin a little.

When the Batter asked if he could join up with him and Kiyohime, wherever they might go... Reiner smiled, looking happy to have a bit more company to go around. After all, considering how much time he'd be spending with the party guests, he figured mingling with at least a couple of them would help break down whatever boundaries may be between them.

"The more the merrier. If she's fine with it." He said, looking towards Kiyo for a moment.

It didn't take long for Reiner to turn back towards the Batter though when he too, made the offer to be her master, to which he raised a brow to, but eventually shrugged... Seeming indifferent.

"In the end. It's her decision, not mine, but... If something were to go wrong, I don't wish for another to suffer the consequences." He said, frowning a little.

While he did feel like it was his responsibility to bear the weight of any risks like this, in the end... He knew it was not his call to make, whether or not he would ultimately be the one to take the role of Kiyohime's master, should it come down to that.

In the end though, there wasn't too much time for them to really think upon the entire master thing, Wanda's mother showed up... From the dead no less (at this point, Reiner was willing to roll with this sort of news, given the anomalous nature of many of those he met here). Yet, what the mother of Wanda said was quickly beginning to freak Wanda out... And things only got worse when her "father" arrived, a freakish looking man with an axe.

He also seemed to notice that he felt a bit weaker than usual, as if some aspect of him had suddenly been sapped... And judging from the reactions of Kyoko, amongst a few others, it was evident that something was amiss; looks like it was quite clear that Wanda was herself... And there was something about this house that was the cause of this all... He just couldn't put a finger on what just yet.

In the end, Wanda, in her panicked state... Ended up hitting them with some sort of... Bright light... A spell perhaps? Something like what brought them here? Which transported them to a dilapidated looking Kitchen, though Wanda, the kids, Usami, and a few others, including the man with the axe had seemingly vanished... Likely not having accompanied them on their sudden journey to... Whatever this place was.

NOprnc3.png

Reiner needed a moment to collect his thoughts, and thus... He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before he opened them and looked around the place, his hands on the hilts of the blades on his 3DMG.

At least he was still armed... But he didn't know just how much that would help, all things considered.

Nonetheless, he knew that they couldn't just stick around and wait to see what would happen, but before he made any sudden moves, he decided to check up on the others first... Eyeing everyone he could see in the room before he decided to speak.

"Is everyone okay?" He asked.

It was a simple question, but he figured the best thing to start with, was a quick "status check" on his comrades... Just incase anyone happened to have sustained any injuries, or something.​

Status
Not open for further replies.