Status
Not open for further replies.
"So it's a skill of sorts? Hmmm" He put his hand on his chin. He has never heard of a Berserker. He looks at her. He was now even more curious. What else could she be hiding? He wanted to ask but he felt it would be rude to. "That's really cool. All I can do is. " The Batter snapped his fingers. Suddenly, three strange object appeared behind him. They sorta looked like hoops.

IMG_0411.JPG

"These are my Add-Ons. They are a part of my soul. They help me to do many things. They help me keep my appearance. This isn't what I really look like, but I like this appearance. The Add-Ons can do damage and heal me, but that's it. They can't spew flames." The Batter moves his finger, causing the hoops to swirl around him.

@Gummi Bunnies @York

Reiner Braun
@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @The Batter

Reiner blinked, rubbing his eyes a few times to make sure he was seeing right, and sure enough... He was. It wasn't just him going crazy; Kiyohime could certifiably breathe fire, and was quite skilled at it too. Now that he had gotten over the initial surprise about this, his curiousity peaked, as he opened his mouth, about to speak... But it looked like someone else had taken the initiative to do so just before he did, asking about her fire breathing ability.

Her answer seemed to present him with more questions, as she revealed she was a Berserker, which appeared to be why she could not only breathe fire... But conjure it with her hands. Huh... He'd never heard of such a thing, but perhaps it was because the combat he's seen was quite different from the sort of thing she experienced.

NDqRwJT.png

"Where I come from... We only have soldiers..." He said, tapping the gear he had on.

It looked quite primitive, really; a series of harnesses, a couple of metal boxes, and some sort of gas-powered contraption... Further along than what you'd find in the Renaissance area, not by much. In contrast to where he came from, he only seemed to grow more and more curious about Kiyohime's abilities, and more importantly, what her role was in battle.

"So. What does a Berserker like you... Do?" He asked suddenly.

He figured he'd start simple, work his way up from there... And besides. Knowing just how different their places of origin were, would probably make it easier to adjust to the fact that she has some crazy firepower (literally).​

"So it's a skill of sorts? Hmmm" He put his hand on his chin. He has never heard of a Berserker. He looks at her. He was now even more curious. What else could she be hiding? He wanted to ask but he felt it would be rude to. "That's really cool. All I can do is. " The Batter snapped his fingers. Suddenly, three strange object appeared behind him. They sorta looked like hoops.

View attachment 142528

"These are my Add-Ons. They are a part of my soul. They help me to do many things. They help me keep my appearance. This isn't what I really look like, but I like this appearance. The Add-Ons can do damage and heal me, but that's it. They can't spew flames." The Batter moves his finger, causing the hoops to swirl around him.

@Gummi Bunnies @York
Now it was becoming clear that these two had no idea on what she was exactly. Well, she had no reason to hide on what she was. It was one thing to hide what was true, different from saying things that were false, but she didn't like to hide things. It was no different than lying, according to her, and she didn't want to resort to something alike to lying.

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Well... that's my classification as a Heroic Spirit, or Servant as some call it. Not all Berserker-class Servants have the same traits as me, but pyromancy is common to most Servants. I suppose I would be some magical variant of a soldier?"

Thinking about what else to describe her role to Reiner, Kiyohime did realize that she was rather... short on a part of this status she had. It was rather embarrassing and along the lines of a miracle at the same time.

"Like all magical familiars... I need mana to do what I can, and to be regularly supplied with mana, I do need a Master to fulfill that part. It's strange that I'm around as is, normally I would've... lost my physical form and disappeared under usual circumstances. It may be that the Holy Grail is keeping me around longer than intended..."

Trailing off into saying things that would also impede further confusion, the Heroic Spirit stopped herself. They wouldn't really get to hear about the Holy Grail since it was something that even she didn't understand herself, not to mention she was summoned under abnormal circumstances as well.

"I think I've rambled a bit much, my apologies for that."

Thinking that would be enough for Reiner's curiosity, Kiyohime listened onto what the Batter had to say. Guess he was storing around some interesting traits in himself as well.

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Ah, so you have some sort of magecraft then? I don't think I've seen that type of magecraft before... but I do ask, what is your name? I don't believe we've properly met."

@The Batter @York

Znock5z.jpg

"Shimada-san... is that you?" Nono asked the ninja-like man. Even without Wanda pointing out his name, she recognised Genji's helm and hair-like threads "Morikubo... really missed you, you know that? It's great that you're all flesh again... we really should catch up sometime... it's been really long..."

When Wanda points out that three were missing, all Nono could say while darting her eyes about was, "I don't really see anyone missing... hehe... maybe it's just Morikubo not being too acquainted with others around... Morikubo's still young and almost everyone here's an adult after all..."

All this while she had an empty seat right next to her - an empty seat that Mason Moretti previously sat on.

@Verite @Atomyk @Josh M @Leon Moretti @Yun Lee @The Batter
"How wonderful I ran out of cheese and they ain't got any doughnuts here." Rant stood up and burped as he searched the room for a target to patronize. He sniffed the air once more to make sure lizard breath hadn't returned and he was hoping that Wanda would catch the bastard sometime soon. That would be a spectacle, but while he was enjoying his slices of Gouda and mozzarella he had neglected to notice that scent of man that was Genji. Only recognizing the scent being fused with metal, this new wholesome being threw the mouse off. He had never thought he was a man once before (actually he never thought anything other than punching Genji), but a quick look over and it was him.

"That's unsettling to say the least." Rant said as he hopped up on the table and walked over to Mason Morretti's seat. He waved to Nono and Kyoko before dropping down into the chair and sitting criss-cross in it. As he did this he then remembered why he had not joined the other's in the first place. His head barely cleared the level of the table as he peered over and it irritated him. A low grumbling noise came off from Rant as he stared at the table before he punched it out of annoyance. He then turned to Nono and looked her dead in the eye. "So, seems you're still alive." Rant then stood up and sat on the table, shoving the man's plate aside to make room for his butt. "I'm gonna hang out here for now, until you figure this out. Only faces I know, only faces I trust."

Rant then laid down on his side and scratched his stomach. "Last I remember you made fun of me, didn't you Nono?"

@Verite

Prologue; The Kiss That Changed All

Around and around went the spinning wheel.

tumblr_mwgiltBu1g1rl58vno3_500.gif

The motion of this rotating wheel had a calming effect on Rumplestiltskin, in turn causing the wheels in his own head to slow down. It was as if the man had begun trying to hypnotize himself, attempting to forget events which had occurred that day. Try as he might, however, it was particularly difficult for him to relax while his heart was aching.

Belle had kissed him.

He still couldn't get over the fact it had happened. For a split second he even believed her action had been one out of her care for him. Yet, how could she love him? Nobody loved him. It was most definitely a trick that had been pulled on him by the Evil Queen. And now, because of this, he would have to get rid of his cleaning maid. He had wanted to give Bell the boot immediately, in fact, but had been unable to do so at the time. He should've let her go right away, and yet...

...a part of him wanted to hang onto her, this peculiar girl who had attempted to worm her way into his black heart.

Restless, the Dark One would eventually find himself leaving his spinning wheel, pacing within his room. He glanced to a table once, looking toward a strange invitation for a party that had arrived for him sometime that morning. He hadn't looked at it yet, distracted by events from that day. He picked up the invite, but yet again was distracted by another thought.

"She didn't get any dinner," he muttered to himself, grinding his teeth. "She can starve for all I care."

Five minutes after thinking this thought, Rumple was on his way to Belle's locked room carrying a tray of food. Dammit, why was he bothering with this? Especially considering the fact that even after caving into giving Belle dinner he could've just magically spawned some food into her room without going to see her himself. He was out of his mind. This wretched girl was driving him mad.

Abruptly arriving to Belle's room, Rumple through the door open and dropped the tray of food to the floor wordlessly, along with the invite to Wanda's party that he had completely forgotten he was holding onto.

"Eat. Before I change my mind," he hissed.​

It had been hours, by that point. Hours upon hours, dragging on as though it were months upon months as opposed to a time period that hadn't even surpassed that of a day. Whatever it was, it was akin to ages for Belle French, locked away in the dark with nothing but her thoughts and tears. She had been so close. He had been so close. So close to giving up the darkness, to moving on from his past and starting new. The result of her kiss proved that her love was reciprocated, but unlike her, who had no qualms with that fact? He just so happened to have many. To be held back, afraid of losing his power. For love or otherwise.

The feeling this induced, the more Belle thought it over, was maddening. It was balanced in the scale, equal in pain and heartbreak and even frustration alike. Why he couldn't just give it up and let go was beyond her. Even with all of that power, with all of that knowledge, he still failed to see that the two of them could so easily be happy. Together. Without magic, without fancy titles, without mansions or roses or--

When the door to her room- or cell, rather -was flung open, Belle gave no reaction, her gaze slowly lifting from where it had been fixed on her hands to instead regard her captor. There was something in her eyes that wasn't there not long ago. Something that had only surfaced after the kiss shared with Rumple not long ago. Or, rather, the rejection that followed shortly after it. It was a simple emotion, really, one that everyone possessed at one point or another.

Pain.

Most in her situation would wear a mask of fear, perhaps even horror outright, at the vision of the Dark One standing before them. Not to mention being his alleged prisoner. But Belle? She felt no such thing. All she had ever felt for the supposed monster before her was love, tied from a knowledge that, with some guidance? He could become a better man. She had tried to give him that. That chance, that offer, that guidance to a better life. But he had been too afraid. He still was, now. She could see it in his--

A loud clang snapped her out of it, causing her to flinch as her eyes averted from the man she loved, instead glancing to what he had dropped before her. A tray of food. Of course he would give her the silent treatment, after what had transpired. He was too afraid to even utter a word to her, save for that little demand. It was honestly something that earned her sympathy, but she couldn't give him that, now.

tumblr_inline_n3dafi0Zwh1rwnxzp.png

However, the Dark One's fear was not all she noticed. No, something strange had come with his delivery of food. Something that seemed horribly out of place, among the dreary room in which she lived. Slowly, with curiosity, she took the object into her hands with delicate fingers, eyes flitting over it all the while. And what she saw made her eyebrows furrow, her eyes lifting to meet the man before her's with confusion. "I... I don't understand. Is this some sort of joke?" she inquired, boldly ignoring his own command. "Who's Wanda? And why are you giving this to me?"

A mistake.

This woman was driving him to make mistakes now. Rumplestiltskin glanced downward when Belle would question him on the invite, now remembering that he had accidentally brought it with him on his way to take the girl a plate of food.

"It's nothing!" he snapped, quickly yanking the invite out of her hands. "As I said, eat your food," he stated before gesturing to himself. "I have nothing else to say to you." As far as he was concerned, he shouldn't have even come down to see her. The only reason he really had was because he was worried for her, and deep down in the part of him that was still human, regretted what he had done. He knew in his heart that Belle really did love him, but saying that her love was just a trick made it easier for him to give into his fear and push the girl away from him.

The man turned to leave afterwards, giving the door behind him a slam. In his frustration, he didn't even bother to have Belle's door locked. Instead, he stomped off, heading for the library he had given to the girl.

Inside the library, Rumple fully intended on storing away the invitation, putting it away to gather dust. He didn't really want to go to this party.

Or, wait, maybe... he did want to go to this party. Wanda was knowledgable about different kinds of power that wasn't available in the Enchanted Forest. Maybe she would be capable of helping him to locate his son. And, perhaps, if he went to this party it would help him take his mind off this problem with his cleaning maid...

With these thoughts in mind, he agreed to go to the party, instantly triggering the magical transportation that would take him to the party's location. The magic presence filled the room, drawing in the Dark One.

If she was startled by his sudden swoop to take the invitation from her upon her drawing attention to it, she didn't let it show, instead just staring at him and swallowing hard as he scolded her. "I'm not afraid of you," she stated plainly, once again ignoring his own words in favor of speaking her mind. "You can shut me out all you like, but that won't change anything--!" she called after him, even as he stormed away and the door slammed behind him. She could feel tears stinging at her eyes, but she wouldn't cry. Not here. Not now.

Looking down to her food, she pursed her near-quivering lips, eventually pushing the tray away after taking but a few bites. She was hardly feeling hungry right now, and she doubted she would be for a while now. All she felt was sickness of the heart, and remorse. But she had no intentions of merely sitting here for the rest of her days, feeling sorry for both herself and Rumple. So she decided to take matters into her own hands.

With that sentiment, the princess climbed to her feet, lifting her dress as she crept towards the door. Hesitantly she raised a hand, cautiously testing the knob and... Finding herself surprised to find it wasn't locked. Yes, it opened with ease, a fact for which she rejoiced. On light feet, she crept out of her cell, tiptoeing through the mansion to head to what had come to be her sanctuary here: the library. Even as she realized that Rumple was headed the same way, by the sound of his footsteps just ahead, she continued. Maybe she could find out what was going on with that peculiar invitation.

When she arrived at the entry of the room, she peered through the door, noticing that Rumple was still in the middle of the room. Fortunately, his back was turned, but she wasn't going to risk being seen and promptly hid against the doorway with bated breaths. What was he doing? He clearly had something in his hands, and she intended to find out what it was and what he intended to do with it, whether it was merely the invitation or not. So it was with great caution that she peered out from the corner, slowly creeping in in attempt to get a peek before, well, things got crazy. In a blur, there was a burst of magic, sucking in the man she loved and leading her to break her attempt at silence with eyes widened in horror. "Rumple!" she called out, rushing forward only to be sucked in as well.

---

Before Rumplestiltskin could prevent Belle from following him, the magical transportation had already sent him to the place where the party had begun. He didn't even hear the girl call out his name before he was sent off, not realizing she had followed him. He arrived just in time to see Wanda greet the group. When she mentioned a feast, his mind couldn't help but drift to thoughts of his favorite food, meat pies, causing him to wonder if any such item would be available to them.

Before he could have a chance to ponder his thoughts further or even speak with Wanda, the sorcerer spotted the sight of his delicate maid appearing in this new location as well. He turned to her, a flicker of anger flashing in his eyes that would quickly be masked by what he really felt upon seeing Belle: panic. The girl was now here with him, at an unknown place. For all he knew, it could be dangerous here.

"You-- What the hell are you doing here!?" he exclaimed, rushing to Belle so that he could grip onto her arms and glare into her eyes. "How did you--" The man cut himself off, quickly answering his own question that he had just begun to ask. He forgot to lock her cell. He had been so frustrated that he had actually forgotten that very important detail before leaving her.

"You insolent fool," he hissed, squeezing her arms. He didn't squeeze her hard, but with enough pressure to show Belle that he wasn't happy at all. "Why would you follow me into a place you know nothing about? You could get hur-- in my way," he said, correcting himself in a quick attempt to try and covered up how worried he actually was. In fact, his heart was pounding. Deep down, he was the same timid man who had a deep fear of losing anyone else that mattered to him just as he had lost his son Baelfire.

Upon arrival in the new place, Belle was left in a daze, uncertain what had happened. The bright lights didn't help, her climb to her feet impaired by the way it made her vision blur, leading her to stumbling somewhat. She tried to recover, raising one hand to her eyes to try to shield her eyes from the light in attempt to aide this effort, blinking the spots from her vision. But before she could make much progress, she let out a yelp as she found her wrists being grabbed by Rumple, her gaze locking on him as she tried to find words.

"I-I'm sorry!" she exclaimed, sincerely apologetic despite struggling to fully even comprehend what was being said to her. "I didn't-- I thought-- Where are we..? Who are these people?" she choked out, looking around with confusion and slight panic. Just what was going on, anyways? It was clearly some sort of party, but she didn't understand what it was about, or recognize a single face in the crowd. She was so overwhelmed, in fact, that she didn't even try to break free of Rumple's grasp at first. Soon enough, though, she managed to recover enough to attempt such a thing, yanking and twisting her arms away before thrusting them down at her sides in frustration.

With composure somewhat regained, and frustration resurfacing at the words from Rumple, Belle huffed. "If I'm such a burden to you, perhaps I'll just find my own way," she stated defiantly. Fortunately for her, that was around the time that the host of this rather peculiar event made herself known, stepping in and guiding the odd lot into a grand dining room. With one last daring, defiant look at Rumple, she turned heel, dress swishing about her as she stormed off to join the rest. She wasn't going to let him control her. Unlike him, she wouldn't let fear rule over her. No, she would--

...Oh.

A lot happened. To the still slightly disoriented Belle, it was hard to take it all in, but she noted a fight wrapping up and a proclamation that there were missing parties here. How could that be? Surely an honorable host would keep close eyes upon her guest... Though she knew not if this woman was honorable. Hell, she didn't know the woman at all. But she shook it off, the safety of those present a priority to the noble woman. And so thus the search received a new member; one who happened to be rather adept at tracking. "May I ask who it is we're searching for?" she inquired to the others, well aware that she kinda had to know the objective if she was going to assist.

@SearchParty

[Thank you to @Klutzy Ninja Kitty for collabing <3 Sorry for the delay]

"How wonderful I ran out of cheese and they ain't got any doughnuts here." Rant stood up and burped as he searched the room for a target to patronize. He sniffed the air once more to make sure lizard breath hadn't returned and he was hoping that Wanda would catch the bastard sometime soon. That would be a spectacle, but while he was enjoying his slices of Gouda and mozzarella he had neglected to notice that scent of man that was Genji. Only recognizing the scent being fused with metal, this new wholesome being threw the mouse off. He had never thought he was a man once before (actually he never thought anything other than punching Genji), but a quick look over and it was him.

"That's unsettling to say the least." Rant said as he hopped up on the table and walked over to Mason Morretti's seat. He waved to Nono and Kyoko before dropping down into the chair and sitting criss-cross in it. As he did this he then remembered why he had not joined the other's in the first place. His head barely cleared the level of the table as he peered over and it irritated him. A low grumbling noise came off from Rant as he stared at the table before he punched it out of annoyance. He then turned to Nono and looked her dead in the eye. "So, seems you're still alive." Rant then stood up and sat on the table, shoving the man's plate aside to make room for his butt. "I'm gonna hang out here for now, until you figure this out. Only faces I know, only faces I trust."

Rant then laid down on his side and scratched his stomach. "Last I remember you made fun of me, didn't you Nono?"

@Verite

"R- Rant... that's Mason's seat..." Nono jittered.

"And that's Mason's plate!"

As Rant looked Nono dead in the eye, Nono's eyes darted about vigorously.

VUHYH2i.jpg

"There are lots of things that could kill Morikubo... but there's no reason to think that Morikubo wouldn't be alive..."

As Rant displayed terrible table manners, Nono's eyes continued to dart about, away from Rant.

"Morikubo... would never make fun of anyone! Surely you're thinking of someone else..."

@Verite @ShiroKiyoshi @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Josh M @etcetcetc​

"I can tell that!" Lola would say, slightly annoyed. "Besides, you dragged me into this. I expect to be paid for this!"

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Josh M

A soft glow appeared around Mason's hands as his heart simmered with annoyance. He did his best to keep from raising his voice as the child's greed attacked his nerves to the last one.​

"We have more pressing matters than how much a twelve year old is being paid," Mason said, taking a stab in the dark at the girl's age, "like staying alive and not angering the psychotic mutant witch. Well, she's normally a decent person, but Wanda isn't acting right at this party. So maybe you should play along, lest we just leave you as bait."

Mason took a deep breath and his emotions cooled, the light fading as well. With a polite and softer voice, he said, "Please, just listen and follow along. Toffee and I really want to find out what's going on, especially if it means we can understand why Wanda is acting so weird."
@thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Atomyk @Josh M

As he was talking to Kyoko about something, Rant jumped into Mason's spot right that was right next to him. The rudeness of him was starting to irritate Leon to a point but does his best to remain polite and professional. "Sir, I am going to have to ask you to remove yourself from that spot. That spot is where my brother sits and he will be back any moment." Although he is certain this could be dealt with peacefully, Leon starts to think of his next move incase things go off the rail.
@Leon Moretti @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Verite

A soft glow appeared around Mason's hands as his heart simmered with annoyance. He did his best to keep from raising his voice as the child's greed attacked his nerves to the last one.​

"We have more pressing matters than how much a twelve year old is being paid," Mason said, taking a stab in the dark at the girl's age, "like staying alive and not angering the psychotic mutant witch. Well, she's normally a decent person, but Wanda isn't acting right at this party. So maybe you should play along, lest we just leave you as bait."

Mason took a deep breath and his emotions cooled, the light fading as well. With a polite and softer voice, he said, "Please, just listen and follow along. Toffee and I really want to find out what's going on, especially if it means we can understand why Wanda is acting so weird."
@thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Atomyk @Josh M
H5rztad.jpg

"I couldn't have put it better myself." Toffee replied in the same monotoned voice as ever before continuing to take a look around the room.

@Mason Moretti @Bomb @Atomyk @Josh M

Reactions: Mason Moretti
"Wait, so you need a Master to replenish your mana so you can protect yourself and so you can live? That seems a little bit sad that you don't have one." He then gives her a strange look. Magecraft? He did not know what that meant. He then realized she was asking his name. The Batter tips his hat up, showing his eyes for the first time since he was in here. His face looked nomal. Something didn't seem right with his face. He seemed to show... regret.

IMG_0412.PNG

"My name is The Batter.... I came from a very far away place. You might not even know about. It's a pleasure to meet you. What is your name?"

@Gummi Bunnies @York

Last edited by a moderator:
"I can't taste doughnuts yet, but everyone seems to be happy and making up... Useless rabbit... I'll grab them on my own." Rant muttered to himself as he came to an abrupt wake from his slumber. He casually walked passed everyone as they all reveled in the moment of the children entering and went in the kitchen. He looked around and sniffed the air for a while. "Stupid Rabbit... There's no doughnuts in here." He then went into the fridge and started raiding it he grabbed whatever drinks he could find and guzzled them down and then walked out with a bunch of cheese and a carrot. As he passed Usami he slapped her upside the head with the carrot and then went to plop himself down while eating the cheese. "Stupid Rabbit..." He said while angrily eating the cheese.

Wanda then went on about their three missing guests and Rant sniffed the air before shouting as he picked up another piece of cheese. "They went into the kitchen. Lizard breath and two others."

"..."

Shen stared at Rant, silently judging him as he misbehaved.

He's probably going to be the first to die.

Last edited:
Saeko looked at the crowd. She then sat down in a seat and stared silently at the rest of the group. They were already shouting and accusing each other and sneaking off. Saeko just sat quietly in her seat and stared at a platter of food in front of her.

She didn't trust it, but it sure looked good. She patted the M92 Vertec at her side to make sure it was still there.

@anyone

"R- Rant... that's Mason's seat..." Nono jittered.

"And that's Mason's plate!"

As Rant looked Nono dead in the eye, Nono's eyes darted about vigorously.

VUHYH2i.jpg

"There are lots of things that could kill Morikubo... but there's no reason to think that Morikubo wouldn't be alive..."

As Rant displayed terrible table manners, Nono's eyes continued to dart about, away from Rant.

"Morikubo... would never make fun of anyone! Surely you're thinking of someone else..."

@Verite @ShiroKiyoshi @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Josh M @etcetcetc​
As he was talking to Kyoko about something, Rant jumped into Mason's spot right that was right next to him. The rudeness of him was starting to irritate Leon to a point but does his best to remain polite and professional. "Sir, I am going to have to ask you to remove yourself from that spot. That spot is where my brother sits and he will be back any moment." Although he is certain this could be dealt with peacefully, Leon starts to think of his next move incase things go off the rail.
"Maybe you're right. People do that often." Rant replied to Nono as he sat there. "Why do you do that thing where you always look around the person you are talking to?" Rant sat up when he made this comment and crossed his legs.

"But, he's not here now. So, I don't really care. Does my presence here bother you?" Rant asked as he looked to the man out of the corner of the eye.

"Your assumptions is correct. Khandaq's borders lie beside Egypt and Jordan, so our cultures are not so different. In fact, my power stems from the Egyptian gods. Their strength is my own in this form. Something that I had recieved more than a millennia ago." Adam said, giving his fellow monarch a nod. He understood that he had to keep it down for now and backing off from any confrontation with Wanda. He knew he could not take her as his strength was raw power as opposed to the reality warping powers of the Witch. "I am Khandaq's champion and leader. I protect my people with the best of my ability, it is the duty of a king after all." He shook his head, "That is why I acted the way I did. My people need me, and I had not made the necessary arrangements for my absence. The invitation was quiet...immediate."

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Josh M

And with that some peace had been re-established for the time being. "The situation is delicate and we must not show our hand just yet," T'Challa responded to Black Adam in slightly hushed tones away from Wanda's ears.. "Once the family has arrived then we can make a more proper assessment of the situation."

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.​

Moving through the kitchen, Wanda carried a child in her arms. Behind her, a man followed, carrying a second child.

fd7Z3YF.jpg

"--You must be more careful. Daddy will be here soon and I need everything in order for when he arrives. I want everyone to be happy so that they can understand the gift."

"Sorry, sorry..." Despite Wanda chastising him, the man sounded cheerful. The pair moved through the kitchen, not noticing Toffee, Lola, or Mason as they passed into the dining room. Wanda was all smiles when the group saw her.

Usami gasped upon seeing the pair. "Oh, it's the children! Usami loves them so!"

"Sorry about that, everyone," Wanda said, addressing the guests. "Apparently, after he got up, Tommy spilled apple juice on himself and his brother. My poor partner here had to deal with that mess by himself. Then you take into account getting some clean clothes for these two..."

The man chuckled brightly.

ll9UDaG.jpg

"Wanda, it's nothing I couldn't handle. I must admit, however, keeping clean isn't my strong suit..."

Wanda coughed nervously and blushed. "Well, I'm a mother. Worrying is in the job description. Anyway... Everyone, here they are! My-- our boys, Billy and Tommy. And this handsome man, my... co-parent, my partner, is Genji Shimada."

Silence followed Wanda's announcement. A pin could drop. Quicksilver slowly stood up. "Wanda. May I be excused?" He glared at his sister hard, and she obliged after a few moments by waving her hand and unlocking the dining room door.

As the door closed behind Pietro, a loud bang rang out. Most likely a punch. Wanda cringed at the sound and Genji put his arm around her.

"I apologize for Pietro," she said. "He's quick to anger. Well, he's mostly just quick."

The older Billy and Tommy stared in disbelief. "And here I was expecting the Vision," Tommy said, at a loss for what else to say. Billy just felt sick.

"Wait a moment..." Wanda looked around the room. "... We are missing three guests."

@Josh M @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @CataclysmicMandala @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @Seishin Ryuu @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

"Daddy's" arrival seemed to have caused confusion and surprise in some of the party goers. But for T'Challa his interests were on the children. He would use the lenses on his suit to go through various visual spectrum to see if he could find something off with the children.​

@Atomyk @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

"Maybe you're right. People do that often." Rant replied to Nono as he sat there. "Why do you do that thing where you always look around the person you are talking to?" Rant sat up when he made this comment and crossed his legs.

"But, he's not here now. So, I don't really care. Does my presence here bother you?" Rant asked as he looked to the man out of the corner of the eye.

dhG1PbW.png

"Wh- what're you talking about?" Nono says as she continues to dart her eyes about, before slowly halting as Rant sat up, her eyes simply facing away as opposed to darting about.

@Verite @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @ShiroKiyoshi @etcetcetc​

Reactions: Mason Moretti
And with that some peace had been re-established for the time being. "The situation is delicate and we must not show our hand just yet," T'Challa responded to Black Adam in slightly hushed tones away from Wanda's ears.. "Once the family has arrived then we can make a more proper assessment of the situation."

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.​

"Daddy's" arrival seemed to have caused confusion and surprise in some of the party goers. But for T'Challa his interests were on the children. He would use the lenses on his suit to go through various visual spectrum to see if he could find something off with the children.​

@Atomyk @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

Capt23rure.PNG
"Agreed." Black Adam murmured quietly, nodding and biting his tongue to prevent any more problem causing comments. "This is quiet the predicament we are in. I don't know what to make of her family, there doesn't seem to be anything special about them. The others seem to have mixed reactions." His tone was quiet as well, so as to keep others from hearing the two of them.

@Jeremi @DiningHallpeeps

Passing through the kitchen and down the next hall, it would start to seem clear to Toffee and the others with him that the geography of the building was... off. The floor was slightly inclined and far more doors than seemed normal lined the hall. All were locked, aside from one that opened to a blank wall and another that opened to what appeared to be a bedroom.

ETHa8Km.jpg

It looked like the kind of room Wanda might have. The floor boards of the hall crack as if someone is coming your way.

Tommy appeared next to them, pointing out back toward the kitchen. "What are you idiots doing?" he asked. "She's already noticed you're gone and she's coming back."

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Bomb

In the dining room, Wanda let out a dismissive noise. "Yes, this is Tommy. Take him for me," she said, handing the boy off to Usami. The rabbit looked awkward now, for she wasn't much bigger than a child herself.

"O-Okay! We should get them something to eat!" Too transfixed on the boys now, Usami had totally forgotten about Rant and his desire for donuts. She did, however, let out a whimper when he walked by to knock her over the head once again. "Usami is sorry..."

Wanda seemed too vexed to even verbally scold Rant for his behavior. At least he was back in the dining room, even if he was still a menace. "Toffee, Mason, and Lola. They did not even offer me the courtesy of asking," the witch said as she went into the kitchen.

wZ8GpYn.jpg

Genji didn't seem perturbed by this at all. He smiled away and gently bounced young Billy in his arms. "Neither did I," he said in response to Kyoko. "But I've had to learn, for Wanda." He looked briefly concerned at Kyoko's statement. "What incident do you mean...? Oh! Haha! Yes, of course. I have decided to settle down with Wanda. After our time in Bright Falls, it just happened... naturally. Considering my new health, I decided that Overwatch has enough men and women to spare."

He moved to sit down at one of the dining room chairs and put young Billy on his lap. The older Tommy stared at them for a moment, before disappearing in a blur. "Yes, Nono, I am flesh again. Wanda performs miracles that no other can match."

As far as T'Challa would be able to tell, the two children and Genji all appeared to be living flesh and blood. Billy walked over to him carefully and quietly said, "Hi, I'm, uh, Wiccan. I'm a big fan, but that's not really important right now..." He glanced back at Genji. "I guess she could have meant him by 'Daddy' but you don't think she might have meant...?"

@Josh M @York @The Batter @Yun Lee @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Verite @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

@Atomyk @Anyone

It didn't work, did it. Noembelu felt her stomach churn as she sat back down. Damn it! Wanda was too caught up in them missing to care. Well...may as well cover her own ass, since the other three were at her mercy. Considering Wanda was so concerned with everyone eating, Noembelu went ahead and quietly started to eat, herself. Anything to avoid her wrath...​

Phil Connors

Phil had watched Wanda and her partner Genjii appear with their two kids. He had seen where the other three had gone, but everyone else had beaten him to it. He was silent, thinking back to the loop and all that he left back, particularly Rita.

There was so many things he couldn't do in the loop and here were two prime examples. Getting married and having kids. God, how he wanted those two things more than he cared to admit. Yes, he acted all cool and tough and flirted with everyone, so maybe he didn't deserve these things. Well, that was at least one thing he could do one thing. He turned to the rabbit. " May I have a cup of coffee?" He asked. God, he hoped it was decent. He sunk down in a seat near Saeko and waited to see the outcomes of things.

@Atomyk @Minerva

Passing through the kitchen and down the next hall, it would start to seem clear to Toffee and the others with him that the geography of the building was... off. The floor was slightly inclined and far more doors than seemed normal lined the hall. All were locked, aside from one that opened to a blank wall and another that opened to what appeared to be a bedroom.

ETHa8Km.jpg

It looked like the kind of room Wanda might have. The floor boards of the hall crack as if someone is coming your way.

Tommy appeared next to them, pointing out back toward the kitchen. "What are you idiots doing?" he asked. "She's already noticed you're gone and she's coming back."

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Bomb

In the dining room, Wanda let out a dismissive noise. "Yes, this is Tommy. Take him for me," she said, handing the boy off to Usami. The rabbit looked awkward now, for she wasn't much bigger than a child herself.

"O-Okay! We should get them something to eat!" Too transfixed on the boys now, Usami had totally forgotten about Rant and his desire for donuts. She did, however, let out a whimper when he walked by to knock her over the head once again. "Usami is sorry..."

Wanda seemed too vexed to even verbally scold Rant for his behavior. At least he was back in the dining room, even if he was still a menace. "Toffee, Mason, and Lola. They did not even offer me the courtesy of asking," the witch said as she went into the kitchen.

wZ8GpYn.jpg

Genji didn't seem perturbed by this at all. He smiled away and gently bounced young Billy in his arms. "Neither did I," he said in response to Kyoko. "But I've had to learn, for Wanda." He looked briefly concerned at Kyoko's statement. "What incident do you mean...? Oh! Haha! Yes, of course. I have decided to settle down with Wanda. After our time in Bright Falls, it just happened... naturally. Considering my new health, I decided that Overwatch has enough men and women to spare."

He moved to sit down at one of the dining room chairs and put young Billy on his lap. The older Tommy stared at them for a moment, before disappearing in a blur. "Yes, Nono, I am flesh again. Wanda performs miracles that no other can match."

As far as T'Challa would be able to tell, the two children and Genji all appeared to be living flesh and blood. Billy walked over to him carefully and quietly said, "Hi, I'm, uh, Wiccan. I'm a big fan, but that's not really important right now..." He glanced back at Genji. "I guess she could have meant him by 'Daddy' but you don't think she might have meant...?"

@Josh M @York @The Batter @Yun Lee @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Verite @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X
Toffee remained silent as he went to investigate the bedroom for anything interesting. That is, until Tommy showed up calling them juvenile names and such for doing what any rational person would do. Toffee just smiled smugly and nodded.

qNZaRGD.jpg

"Of course. We must have just.... gotten lost." Toffee replied before turning to the other two. "Mason, Lola, come on. We wouldn't want to keep our host waiting." However, before Tommy got any ideas, Toffee would hold up a hand to signal that he had things covered. "There is no need to escort us out. We have our own method of transportation." The lizard stated before tugging out the spiky object and placing it on the ground. If it worked as Mason said it would, a portal should have appeared that led back into the dining hall.

7Z7suay.jpg

Toffee took one last good look around the room before entering said portal. Once they all made it on the other side, Toffee would pick up the orb that Mason had placed and hand it to him. Seeming to ignore all the sudden tension in the room, Toffee nonchalantly brushed off his suit and walked over to Noembelu.

"Looks like your plan failed." Toffee whispered to the former doll as he lifted a glass of tea to his lips in an attempt to hide the fact that he was even talking.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @whoever

@thatguyinthestore

If Toffee was hoping for a reaction, he didn't get one. Noembelu was in survival mode, back to her old self; calm and borderline emotionless. She didn't even glance his way as he taunted her, she just kept right on eating. She'd already shown too much emotion for now-wasting more on some lizard who couldn't sneak around properly was not an option.​

Status
Not open for further replies.