• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dale firmly grips Toffee's hand, ecstatic yet polite with his pleasantry. "Agent Dale Cooper! FBI. Pleasure to meet you Mr... Toffee." He wasn't rather weirded out by the name, but more so for how he looks... Like a dragon. Prim and proper dragon. Granted he's seen strange things in the Black Lodge and experienced rather strange events before Laura Palmer.​
totCA5V.jpg

"Likewise." Toffee replied dryly, though in just as much of a polite tone. "And please, just call me Toffee." The lizard said. Once the two were done shaking hands, Toffee would place both hands to his side before continuing. "So, Agent Dale. How did you meet Wanda?" He asked. So many people had encountered the Scarlet Witch in so many different ways. Perhaps if he managed to see how each and everyone met Wanda, he could finally piece together what was going on.

Or at least, some of what was going on.

@dalecOoOoOoOoOper

Leon was in deep thought about things, mainly due to the weird feeling of negative energy in the room. He would try to sense where the source is coming from, but unfortunately, he was low on aura due to the search mission he returned from before arriving at the assumed party.​

He snapped back to reality when he felt Mason poke him on the shoulder. "Huh? What? oh.. Sorry Mase, got lost in my train of thoughts." It's rare for him to zone out like that, but Leon is human after all. "What I missed?" He asked, then whispered to his brother. "Something doesn't seem right, but I can't tell what it is. So my best advice is to stay on your toes"
@Mason Moretti

"You missed a fight between a mouse and a lizard, Wanda yelling at people, a woman freaking out, and a talking rabbit bringing us our food. If you're just now figuring out that something is odd, I think you're a bit behind schedule with your train of thought."

"I thought it took me a bit too long to notice something off."

@Leon Moretti

"You missed a fight between a mouse and a lizard, Wanda yelling at people, a woman freaking out, and a talking rabbit bringing us our food. If you're just now figuring out that something is odd, I think you're a bit behind schedule with your train of thought."

"I thought it took me a bit too long to notice something off."

He looked at Mason, "Those are normal compared to Embassy. Also, old friends there wanted me to tell you hi." He tells him as he starts eating the food, " This is actually pretty good."
@Mason Moretti

With Wanda out of the room for the moment, Pietro growled out a command to the group. "Can you all calm yourselves? None of you have yet to drop dead, so I suggest you allow my sister what she wants for the time being. Maybe we'll find ourselves surprised."

YT4FRHZ.png

Usami shook her head vehemently at Toffee. "Nuh uh! We shouldn't be talking about such things! The Dark Place is behind us now, so we should look toward the future. Let us strengthen our bonds of friendship during this momentous occasion!" She happily clapped her hands when Kyoko spoke with her. "Yes, Miss Kyoko! I'm so glad I can see you again! I've been taking care of the children for a few months now... I'm very very careful with them!"

As for Rant, Usami just rubbed her head. "Uu... I'll see what I can do about donuts. Oh, and the pie and coffee for Mister Dale Cooper as well!"

cwixrdi.png

"Usami, was it?" Billy asked cautiously. The rabbit nodded to him excitedly. "Right, can you tell us the names of Wanda's children? The ones you've been taking care of, I mean."

"You mean little William and Thomas? They are really quite beautiful!"

"... Okay, I'm going to be sick." Tommy stood up from his chair and let out a shaky sigh. "Is this some kind of joke?"

Teddy placed a hand on Billy's arm and said, "I'm going to go see what's up." He then stood up and, despite Billy telling him to stop, made his way to the kitchen door. However, Usami reached out and grabbed his arm to stop him.

"No! What are you doing? If you want to eat something else, just tell me and Usami will get it for you!"

xxJ7m2e.png

Teddy wasn't sure what to make of the rabbit. "Uh-- no, that's not..."

@Josh M @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Minerva @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Gands @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Leon Moretti @Seishin Ryuu

Last edited:
With Wanda out of the room for the moment, Pietro growled out a command to the group. "Can you all calm yourselves? None of you have yet to drop dead, so I suggest you allow my sister what she wants for the time being. Maybe we'll find ourselves surprised."

YT4FRHZ.png

Usami shook her head vehemently at Toffee. "Nuh uh! We shouldn't be talking about such things! The Dark Place is behind us now, so we should look toward the future. Let us strengthen our bonds of friendship during this momentous occasion!" She happily clapped her hands when Kyoko spoke with her. "Yes, Miss Kyoko! I'm so glad I can see you again! I've been taking care of the children for a few months now... I'm very very careful with them!"

As for Rant, Usami just rubbed her head. "Uu... I'll see what I can do about donuts. Oh, and the pie and coffee for Mister Dale Cooper as well!"

cwixrdi.png

"Usami, was it?" Billy asked cautiously. The rabbit nodded to him excitedly. "Right, can you tell us the names of Wanda's children? The ones you've been taking care of, I mean."

"... Okay, I'm going to be sick." Tommy stood up from his chair and let out a shaky sigh. "Is this some kind of joke?"

Teddy placed a hand on Billy arm and said, "I'm going to go see what's up." He then stood up and, despite Billy telling him to stop, made his way to the kitchen door. However, Usami reached out and grabbed his arm to stop him.

"No! What are you doing? If you want to eat something else, just tell me and Usami will get it for you!"

xxJ7m2e.png

@Josh M @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Minerva @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Gands @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Leon Moretti @Seishin Ryuu
"Thanks." Rant then went off to go take a nap against the wall. Despite everyone talking and being rambunctious he fell quickly asleep. He had been worrying too much since he got here, what he needed was a well deserved nap, and lizard breath's head on a silver platter. The thought made him give off a devilish chuckle in his sleep.

@Atomyk @Anyone

"Pardon me, Usami."

Noembelu smiled at the little rabbit. "This food looks and smells wonderful. I've been looking to start cooking myself-I grow a lot of vegetables. Do you have any tips on vegetable-related dishes?"

If Usami took the bait, perhaps she'd be distracted long enough so someone would be able to sneak into the kitchen...?​

• Useful
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
totCA5V.jpg

"Likewise." Toffee replied dryly, though in just as much of a polite tone. "And please, just call me Toffee." The lizard said. Once the two were done shaking hands, Toffee would place both hands to his side before continuing. "So, Agent Dale. How did you meet Wanda?" He asked. So many people had encountered the Scarlet Witch in so many different ways. Perhaps if he managed to see how each and everyone met Wanda, he could finally piece together what was going on.

Or at least, some of what was going on.

@dalecOoOoOoOoOper
"Well Toffee, a damn fine pleasure to meet you." Dale brought back his hands, then crossed his arms. "Well, I was coming out of the Ghostwood National Forest out of a hiking expedition." He lied. "I met her on accident and brought her back to Twin Peaks... Although I do have to say, it's rather unfortunate that I have to meet her again only under these circumstances.",​

YT4FRHZ.png

She happily clapped her hands when Kyoko spoke with her. "Yes, Miss Kyoko! I'm so glad I can see you again! I've been taking care of the children for a few months now... I'm very very careful with them!"

cwixrdi.png

Teddy placed a hand on Billy arm and said, "I'm going to go see what's up." He then stood up and, despite Billy telling him to stop, made his way to the kitchen door. However, Usami reached out and grabbed his arm to stop him.​

kirigiri_7.png

"So I imagine," Kyoko simply said to Usami, having heard what she needed to hear with that, especially with the rabbit's nonchalant response to Toffee's inquiries concerning the Dark Place. It was practically icing on the cake at this point when Usami relayed the name of the children to everyone; Thomas and William... or rather, Tommy and Billy, huh? It was only natural for Tommy to react the way he did, as well as Billy for that matter.

But whatever was off with Wanda, the same must be the case for Usami as well, especially after attempting to stop Teddy like that.

"Where are the children then, speaking of which?" She asked, attempting to divert the rabbit's attention off Teddy, "They wouldn't happen to be sleeping right now, would they? I'd be... interested in seeing them."

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Jeremi @Josh M @Yun Lee

YT4FRHZ.png

cwixrdi.png

Teddy placed a hand on Billy arm and said, "I'm going to go see what's up." He then stood up and, despite Billy telling him to stop, made his way to the kitchen door. However, Usami reached out and grabbed his arm to stop him.

xxJ7m2e.png

@Josh M @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Minerva @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Gands @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Leon Moretti @Seishin Ryuu
Toffee went silent for a moment, simply staring down at Usami in complete and utter silence. Eventually, Toffee just smiled and nodded down at the rabbit.

H5YGFYf.jpg

"Of course." This was all Toffee would day before redirecting his attention to Dale. "Yes, that does sound unfortunate. We all encountered Ms. Maximoff in strange ways, it seems." Toffee said to Dale with a shrug. As he was talking to the man, Toffee couldn't help but notice Noembelu attempting to distract Usami with simple yet effective questions.

Knowing what she was trying to do, Toffee would nod to the former Doll while Usami's back was turned. If all went well, Toffee would slip off into the kitchen while Usami was distracted.

tumblr_nuqbf628wL1ucsm89o1_500.gif

@Atomyk @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Verite @Yun Lee

• Useful
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Amir went over to Noembelu to get a look at her hand, quietly fretting over her like she would Karluk as a worried expression came over her face.

Sadly, Noembelu ran off before she could get a look at her hand. This caused the hairs on the back of Amir's neck to raise. Something really wasn't right, but the huntress would have to worry about that later. Running after her, the bride grit her teeth, the other knew the strange rabbit, and from that reaction alone only made the situation seem much more shady in nature.

@Atomyk @Verite @Yun Lee @Glostechk @Mason Moretti @Otto @York @Josh M @Leon Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @dark @thatguyinthestore @everybody

Wanda almost seemed to shift personalities as she moved to lead Nancy to a seat next to Black Panther.

"Oh, honey, you friend is not here. You're at my home. You're safe."
Turning to T'challa, Wanda looked worried. "Make sure she eats. Poor thing needs energy."

FN5hJwC.png

Usami started to cry. "W-What is going on...? Why is no one touching the food we made? Usami tries her best, she really does! I'm so sorry, everyone! I was looking forward to seeing all of my friends again, a-and now it's all ruined!"

Billy looked around the room, finding his head swimming amidst the uproar. Wanda never ended up saying who she meant by "Daddy" but at this point, it was looking rather obvious someone might have gotten their hooks into the Scarlet Witch. How the rabbit factored into it, Billy couldn't say, but for now, at least, Wanda didn't appear to be openly hostile.

FIk4pHc.png

"Hey, mom, could you maybe unlock the doors so that those who left can come back?"

The use of the word "mom" seemed to stop Wanda short. After a moment, she nodded her head. "No need. Here." With a wave of her hand, those in the ballroom were back in the dining room. "Now, let me get that tea!"

Billy stared at the group in confusion. "... I see."

Tommy looked incredibly bored. Wanda Maximoff acting odd? Wow, nothing new or exciting there. "Forget the food," Tommy said, pointing a finger at Usami, "mind telling me what you are?"

The little rabbit shuddered as she tried to calm herself. "Uu... I'm just a special little rabbit. I'm Magical Miracle Girl ★ Usami~!" She said it in a very cutesy manner and twirled. "Wanda's family really does exist! I babysit her children!" This got every Maximoff family member at the table to exchange surprised looks. Wanda paid them no heed as she left the dining room and into the kitchen.

Usami continued, not noticing the sudden tension. "I'm sorry you hate me, Rant! I was only hoping that everyone would be happy to see me..."

@Josh M @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Minerva @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Gands @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg

xBGusn2.png

!...

The mention of food suddenly took the little girl's interest as she ran towards the dinning table only to be stopped by the instant shock of pain that her own stomach gave her. This pain made the child curl downward as others could only hear the grinding of her teeth. When the shock has passed away, Six would instantly pick herself off of the ground, grabbing the dinning table by the hem of the tablecloth.

@Atomyk @Takumi @Josh M @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Anyone else​

Last edited:

YT4FRHZ.png

cwixrdi.png

Teddy placed a hand on Billy's arm and said, "I'm going to go see what's up." He then stood up and, despite Billy telling him to stop, made his way to the kitchen door. However, Usami reached out and grabbed his arm to stop him.

xxJ7m2e.png

@Josh M @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Minerva @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Gands @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Leon Moretti @Seishin Ryuu

@Atomyk @Anyone

"Pardon me, Usami."

Noembelu smiled at the little rabbit. "This food looks and smells wonderful. I've been looking to start cooking myself-I grow a lot of vegetables. Do you have any tips on vegetable-related dishes?"

If Usami took the bait, perhaps she'd be distracted long enough so someone would be able to sneak into the kitchen...?​

Toffee went silent for a moment, simply staring down at Usami in complete and utter silence. Eventually, Toffee just smiled and nodded down at the rabbit.

H5YGFYf.jpg

"Of course." This was all Toffee would day before redirecting his attention to Dale. "Yes, that does sound unfortunate. We all encountered Ms. Maximoff in strange ways, it seems." Toffee said to Dale with a shrug. As he was talking to the man, Toffee couldn't help but notice Noembelu attempting to distract Usami with simple yet effective questions.

Knowing what she was trying to do, Toffee would nod to the former Doll while Usami's back was turned. If all went well, Toffee would slip off into the kitchen while Usami was distracted.

Even if Mason couldn't remember the names of everyone at the table, he could piece together from the reactions of the table that Wanda's children were something suspicious. And if Noemblu hadn't taken the opportunity to distract Usami, Mason would have first.

Mason whispered to his brother, "I have a plan. Watch over Morikubo for me, okay? No precious cinnamon rolls need to die. Remember the four steps of having a plan."

Quickly and silently, Mason followed Toffee into the kitchen.
Mason's mind called back to a time when he was younger, and still on his home version of earth. He and Leon were playing a game of capture the flag with their father and uncle. The weight of the paintball gun in his hands and the size of the protective goggles felt clunky and awkward to him, and the game felt horribly unbalanced.

"Dad and Uncle Riley probably know our every move. We'll need a good plan to beat them. Remember the four steps to a plan, Mason?"

Mason shook his head no, which caused his goggles to nearly fall off.

Leon laughed and replied, "Step number one is to have a plan. Step number two is to execute that plan. Step three is to realize the plan will fail. Step four: Throw away the plan."

"What's the point of making a plan we're gonna throw away?" Mason asked, his face showing complete bewilderment.

"You don't do step four until you've done steps one, two, and three. Then you improvise. You're smart, Mase. You'll figure it out."

@Verite @Crow @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Jeremi @Josh M @Yun Lee

• Thank You
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Amir would return Noembelu's smile with one of her own after they were teleported back into the dining room.

tumblr_nq3vc26mba1svir81o3_250.png

"...?"

While Usami was being distracted the huntress was a bit confused about Noembelu's question, finding it a bit odd, but her attention was taken way once she took notice of the small child she had talked to earlier.

xBGusn2.png

!...

The mention of food suddenly took the little girl's interest as she ran towards the dinning table only to be stopped by the instant shock of pain that her own stomach gave her. This pain made the child curl downward as others could only hear the grinding of her teeth. When the shock has passed away, Six would instantly pick herself off of the ground, grabbing the dinning table by the hem of the tablecloth.

@Atomyk @Takiumi @Josh M @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Anyone else​

Amir gently helped the child up and grabbed her untouched plate and gave it to the girl, having lost her appetite quite some time ago.

139407.jpg

"Here." she said simply, smile still in place.

@Yun Lee @Glostechk

H5YGFYf.jpg

Meanwhile as Toffee were to sneak into the kitchen, another person would also be traveling towards the kitchen.

Rolo.png

"Hi there! My name is Lola. It's nice to meet you." Lola would greet Toffee as she met him near the kitchen doors.
Even if Mason couldn't remember the names of everyone at the table, he could piece together from the reactions of the table that Wanda's children were something suspicious. And if Noemblu hadn't taken the opportunity to distract Usami, Mason would have first.

Mason whispered to his brother, "I have a plan. Watch over Morikubo for me, okay? No precious cinnamon rolls need to die. Remember the four steps of having a plan."

@Verite @Crow @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Jeremi @Josh M @Yun Lee

"Ahh, I see you also have friends here!" Lola would say when she saw Mason, almost jealous. "What are your names, handsome?"

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Meanwhile as Toffee were to sneak into the kitchen, another person would also be traveling towards the kitchen.

View attachment 142506

"Hi there! My name is Lola. It's nice to meet you." Lola would greet Toffee as she met him near the kitchen doors.

"Ahh, I see you also have friends here!" Lola would say when she saw Mason, almost jealous. "What are your names, handsome?"

View attachment 142506

RW7LaV5.jpg

Toffee's usual Stoney faced expression changed to a look of worry when a young girl named Lola greeted him and Mason near the kitchen doors. Before Usami or anyone of importance could notice, Toffee would cup a hand over Lola's mouth (this being the hand without the missing finger.)

JTwCQCS.jpg

"I'm Toffee and that's Mason. We will have time for more formal introductions later, but right now we need you to be extra silent if you wish to go into the kitchen with us. Do you understand?" Toffee whispered in a stern tone to hopefully get his point across to the girl before they were caught.

@Bomb @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Yun Lee @whoever​

Leon nodded "Just don't do anything stupid." He told his brother as Mason went off into the kitchen.
@Mason Moretti

She seemed just as odd and out of place as she did the day she saved his life. Six believed seeing her would prompt a need to introduce himself and thank her, but instead her felt alert. He watched among the guests as he did before, analyzing the situation. She and her weird companion seemed desperate to get everyone to stay in the dining room, and eat. It would've been easy to chalk it up to proper hospitality. But she was ignoring questions, avoiding conversations with a few individuals.

"I'm good," he replied when asked. He then turned his attention to the shift in faces and hidden mixed emotions on certain faces at the announcement of Wanda having children. From previous information gathered in his earlier eavesdrop, the only two children most knew of were the other two he'd seen earlier. And they seemed like anything but people who needed a sitter. Six's helmet stood still as stone whilst his eyes traced Wanda out of the room until he needed his motion tracker to do the work. He didn't like it. Any of it.

The near seven foot tall Spartan would wonder again and stand by the largest crowd in the room. For now it would be best he actually mingle and get in touch with some of the guests. Many of them seemed to posses extraordinary abilities and skills. If something were to go wrong, it'd be best they all be on each other's good side to defend themselves.

Looking around at the people in the dining room, he notices the person in the decked out suit of armor. "Hello there, I don't believe we had the chance to properly talk."
@Seishin Ryuu

View attachment 142506

RW7LaV5.jpg

Toffee's usual Stoney faced expression changed to a look of worry when a young girl named Lola greeted him and Mason near the kitchen doors. Before Usami or anyone of importance could notice, Toffee would cup a hand over Lola's mouth (this being the hand without the missing finger.)

JTwCQCS.jpg

"I'm Toffee and that's Mason. We will have time for more formal introductions later, but right now we need you to be extra silent if you wish to go into the kitchen with us. Do you understand?" Toffee whispered in a stern tone to hopefully get his point across to the girl before they were caught.

"I appreciate the compliment, but we really need to get going," Mason whispered, with a mixture of annoyance and anger, "Toffee, just drag her in anyway. We might not have time to waste."

Mason opened the door to the kitchen just enough for Toffee and Lola to slip through. In another hand, a soft aura began to glow. With his powers, Mason formed a small, spiky orb and set it on the ground outside the door. To Toffee, it may have looked like Mason was using some sort of magic. "I'm not even sure if powers will work right here with a reality bender like Wanda around, but this should help us make a quick escape if we need to."

If and once Toffee and Lola made it through, Mason would follow and close the door behind him.
@thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Atomyk @Josh M

RW7LaV5.jpg

JTwCQCS.jpg

"I appreciate the compliment, but we really need to get going," Mason whispered, with a mixture of annoyance and anger, "Toffee, just drag her in anyway. We might not have time to waste."

Mason opened the door to the kitchen just enough for Toffee and Lola to slip through. In another hand, a soft aura began to glow. With his powers, Mason formed a small, spiky orb and set it on the ground outside the door. To Toffee, it may have looked like Mason was using some sort of magic. "I'm not even sure if powers will work right here with a reality bender like Wanda around, but this should help us make a quick escape if we need to."

If and once Toffee and Lola made it through, Mason would follow and close the door behind him.
@thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Atomyk @Josh M
Lola tried to struggle out but wouldn't be that much successful as she mas muffled and was dragged into the kitchen.

@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Mason Moretti

Toffee just let her go, but held a single finger up to his mouth before she left.

Once she was gone, or if she chose to stay, Toffee turned continued to traversed through the kitchen.

@Bomb @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Josh M
"What "​
Toffee just let her go, but held a single finger up to his mouth before she left.

Once she was gone, or if she chose to stay, Toffee turned continued to traversed through the kitchen.

@Bomb @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Josh M
From that "shh" finger that Toffee gestured to Lola, Lola knew something saucy was going on.

So Lola silently nodded, then secretly tailed Toffee.

@thatguyfromthestore @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Josh M

Still holding on to Teddy's arm, Usami seemed reluctant to answer any of the questions thrown her way. "Usami is not the best cook," she muttered. "But... the children are asleep. Wanda didn't want to wake them until the rest of the family arrived!"

With Usami not really being on the ball, Toffee, Mason, and Lola were successful in sneaking past her into the kitchen, which thankfully actually did look like a real kitchen.

KCP6JHa.jpg

The kitchen was inexplicably quiet and barren. It did not show signs of being used to prepare any kind of feast. Sounds could be heard in the room beyond, and an investigation into the noises would lead the spying trio to a door that suddenly opened as they approached. Judging by the voice, it was Wanda.

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.