Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

Final Chapter
"Butterfly Effect"

Flames seemed most effective of all, for the hot stream seared right through their first layer and made the second layer underneath vulnerable. The Batter's heated weapon was even more effective as it cut through one of the first creature's legs, causing it to fall to the ground in a heap.

Lucas could be heard yelling, "Fat man down! Fat man down!"

The creature then exploded, dowsing The Batter in its hot liquid. It wasn't life-threatening, but it stung and lowered his HP down further.

One fat creature remained. It turned to spray more of its vomit, but something strange started to occur before it let loose another stream. A wind started to pick up, blowing hay and the remains of the creatures around the room. The group could feel something tingling at the back of their heads as if they could feel the power that was coming into form.

In a flash of lightning, the Scarlet Witch appeared.

i2s8Dhq.jpg

She shot a blast of magic at the last creature, killing it instantly.

"Lucas," she said, her voice echoing loudly throughout the barn. "Eveline feels you are not adequately acting within her best interests. My dear little girl believes you to be dishonest, despite the gift she has given you. How do you answer these concerns?"

Lucas was quiet for a long moment. "... I don't know what the hell you're talkin' about!"

Wanda gestured a hand toward the group. "The gift, Lucas. You are supposed to give them Evie's gift and bring them into our family. Instead, you're killing them and making no effort to preserve even their bodies. They are only to die if Evie wants them to die."

"I was doin' it!" he yelled. "After my game I was gonna--"

"Disappointing. Evie expected this kind of behavior from Zoe, but not you, Lucas."

"I-I--"

"Enough distractions," Wanda said, turning to the group. "It is time you were properly welcomed to the family!"

But Wanda wasn't the only one planning a surprise entrance. A bright light shot down from above, forcing Wanda to shy away from it. The sound of heavy breathing could be heard as if someone was breathing through a helmet, and a man was floating down from the sky.

CGqrgPV.jpg

"I am here," spoke the man.

Wanda growled and lashed out with magic, but it fizzled upon coming into contact with the light surrounding the man. "The Diver! I... this is not--"

"You are not yourself. You do not know what you do. I will right it, as best I can."

"No!"

What sounded like a little girl's voice called out. Her voice was deafening and had no visible source of origin. "No, no, no! You can't! This is... my family!"

Visible darkness began to form within the barn. It flew throughout the room, attacking the light the Diver had brought with him.

"Go away!"

The darkness howled. The wind that was picking up was threatening to blow the group away. "Zoe...!" Bullet yelled, pointing to the cage. "We have to get her down right now!"
"I don't think there's just going to be--"

After looking around, Bullet spotted what was holding the cage up. It wasn't a lever, but a rope looping around a chain at the top of the barn that was tied to another chain by the elevator. "Huh."

"I got it!" Teddy yelled, throwing his shovel so that smacked the chain and knocked the rope loose. Zoe cried out as her cage fell into the pile of bodies that softened her fall. Bullet ran ahead and took the woman's hand to help her out of the cage.

"This doesn't make any sense," Zoe said, her voice shaking. She eyed Wanda and the Diver, watching as light and darkness danced around them. "Hell, I don't know who he is."

A little girl appeared then, grabbing Zoe by the arm.

"Evie...!"

Up9AtUP.jpg

"It's not over yet!" said Eveline. "Mother told me exactly what I must do! She said... that none of you deserve to be a part of my family. She said that you should just die!"

"Evie, no--!"

Bullet grabbed Zoe, pulling her away from the young girl, who smiled and laughed at the pair of them. As she laughed, everyone's vision began to blur. Images danced before their eyes. Flashes of shadow and horrific things filled their thoughts. It was an onslaught on the senses, but one voice broke through: "Kyoko!"

Out of the Diver's light appeared Makoto, Captain America, and Shane.

"I have brought them into the light," said the Diver over the cacophony of sound. "They are here to help."

"They can't help!"

The shadows began taking forms. They were individuals that looked all-too familiar.

"Everyone, these are no mere illusions," Makoto cautioned. "They have real power, thanks to the dark place!"

"The power of chaos has held on for too long here." The light around the Diver began to expand. It eventually burst, shooting out at Wanda, who cried out in pain. She shook violently with energy, and as she did, the powers the group had been without began to come back. A flash of light erupted around Noot Noot and he changed forms.

"I'm... human again...?" Jude looked around at the others. "Um... I-It's a lot to explain!"

"No time," Teddy growled as grew in size and turned green. "We're fighting for our lives now."

@Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @Barn
Shen wasn't sure of what to do when all of these new developments came about. That was, until the onslaught of disturbing images ceased. He felt something awaken within him after that. His eyes glowed once more, and his Spirit Blade appeared behind him, standing tall.

His powers were back.

tether.jpg

MEDIA]
The Scarlet Witch had defied Balance long enough.

He raised his left arm, and then, suddenly, his Spirit Blade flew through the air and manifested onto the second blade on his back, the longsword. He then reached overhead and grabbed it, wielding it with both hands. Facing Wanda, he said coldly,

"You oppose Balance, and for that, you must be eliminated."

He took a few steps forward in preparation for a lunge attack.

"Balance is weakness."

Shen stopped dead in his tracks. He had heard that voice before. Many times. He knew that it wasn't just a mere hallucination, too. He could see the forbidden shadows in his peripheral vision.

6qXzD2a.jpg

"Join me, Shen, and your power will no longer be held back. You could be so much more. We could be brothers again."

Despite his comments seeming like an offer for peace, Zed and his shadows each threw shurikens at Shen. Just before they reached him, Shen put his arms in an X formation, causing a magic barrier to form around him, which blocked the shurikens. The shield immediately broke afterward, shattering like glass.

Zed's unexpected arrival left Shen stunned and speechless, but not for long. He put his emotions behind him and was now ready to fight the man he once called his brother. To the death.

His hands shook ever so slightly when he spoke, but his voice was unwavering.

"You have lost yourself to the shadows, Zed. That forbidden power is destined to send Runeterra into discord and chaos. The Kinkou cannot allow that to happen."

He immediately dashed toward his longtime foe, cleaving the nearby shadows in his path until finally swinging downward at Zed.

MwfZGIf.jpg

The two ninjas fought. Each attempt at injuring the other was met with either a parry, a block, or a dodge. No clear winner was in sight just yet.

When they were younger, their duels often ended in a draw, so this was no surprise. However, it had been a while since they last fought. Would this fight also end in a draw?

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @Barn​

Last edited:
@Josh M @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Minerva @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore
@Afterlife

Ruby's attack knocked Julia back a good few feet, allowing Noembelu to catch her breath and keep hold of her hatchet. "Thank you," she said, looking up at Ruby. She must have been that girl Wanda mentioned killing.

"A ha ha..." A laugh could be heard where Julia fell. Noembelu peered to see why she laughed, but in an instant a look of horror crossed her face.

"Get down!" Grabbing Ruby, Noembelu tackled them out of the way as machine gun fire assailed where they'd been only moments ago. Julia had been knocked right into the pile of weapons.

"Do you really think these little friends of yours can help you? Especially a little brat who tried to stop all of this?! You're no sister of mine, Little Eagle. You're a useless traitor, and I'll put you out of your misery!" Julia fired again, aiming not only for the girls, but anyone in the vicinity.

Noembelu ran from the hail of bullets, sad even though she knew it to be an illusion. Even with her walls built up, hearing Julia say all these things to her...it wore her down immensely.​

Continued from here.

Final Chapter
"Butterfly Effect"

Flames seemed most effective of all, for the hot stream seared right through their first layer and made the second layer underneath vulnerable. The Batter's heated weapon was even more effective as it cut through one of the first creature's legs, causing it to fall to the ground in a heap.

The creature then exploded, dowsing The Batter in its hot liquid. It wasn't life-threatening, but it stung and lowered his HP down further.

One fat creature remained. It turned to spray more of its vomit, but something strange started to occur before it let loose another stream. A wind started to pick up, blowing hay and the remains of the creatures around the room. The group could feel something tingling at the back of their heads as if they could feel the power that was coming into form.

i2s8Dhq.jpg

"Lucas," she said, her voice echoing loudly throughout the barn. "Eveline feels you are not adequately acting within her best interests. My dear little girl believes you to be dishonest, despite the gift she has given you. How do you answer these concerns?"

Lucas was quiet for a long moment. "... I don't know what the hell you're talkin' about!"

Wanda gestured a hand toward the group. "The gift, Lucas. You are supposed to give them Evie's gift and bring them into our family. Instead, you're killing them and making no effort to preserve even their bodies. They are only to die if Evie wants them to die."

"Disappointing. Evie expected this kind of behavior from Zoe, but not you, Lucas."

"I-I--"

"Enough distractions," Wanda said, turning to the group. "It is time you were properly welcomed to the family!"

But Wanda wasn't the only one planning a surprise entrance. A bright light shot down from above, forcing Wanda to shy away from it. The sound of heavy breathing could be heard as if someone was breathing through a helmet, and a man was floating down from the sky.

CGqrgPV.jpg

Wanda growled and lashed out with magic, but it fizzled upon coming into contact with the light surrounding the man. "The Diver! I... this is not--"

"You are not yourself. You do not know what you do. I will right it, as best I can."

"No!"

What sounded like a little girl's voice called out. Her voice was deafening and had no visible source of origin. "No, no, no! You can't! This is... my family!"

Visible darkness began to form within the barn. It flew throughout the room, attacking the light the Diver had brought with him.

"Go away!"

The darkness howled. The wind that was picking up was threatening to blow the group away. "Zoe...!" Bullet yelled, pointing to the cage. "We have to get her down right now!"

Billy might have told off the group for falling into chaos, but he himself had become lost in the flurry of activity all around him. The undead became indistinguishable from the living as bullets were fired and blood soaked the city street. The massive horde was consuming them, even with all their weapons at their disposal.

Reiner's plan seemed the only solution, but actually accomplishing the plan seemed a fruitless endeavor, even with Ruby at their side. All that truly could be done was keep the undead at bay surviving second by second.

At least, until the mysterious woman in the crowd of the undead revealed herself. She rose into the air so all could view her.

xZKQ6Z0.jpg

"Billy, did you think you could get away so easily? Wanda can barely take care of herself, let alone you."

"Who the hell is that?" Sigma said, looking up in awe.

"The one who will kill you for good. These illusions entrap you. You're like fish in a barrel. The Scarlet Witch gave me the tools, so I will simply have to make use of them."

Takashi started to rise. He was not undead, and the bullet wound in his head had mysteriously vanished. He grabbed Saeko from before like before, except this time there was no love or affection behind his actions. One arm held her close to his chest while the other made a grab for her own knife. Sigma made a move to stop them but ended up getting his hand cut, forcing him back.

Out of the undead crowd came more familiar faces. One was Kate Bishop, Billy's friend from his illusionary wedding. Another was Ororo, Black Panther's illusionary queen. They were joined by others: people personal to the group.

"Capture Billy Kaplan," said Mother, "but kill the rest if you must. There will be no need for hosts when we are done."

Cast List
@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Arno Victor Dorian [Assassin's Creed]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Midnight Maiden as Belle French [Once Upon a Time]
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Dale Bartholomew Cooper [Twin Peaks]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Klein Ullyr Green [OC]
@Ryu Keiko as Koriand'r [DC Comics]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Bomb as Lola [Fairy Fencer F]
@dark as Marcus Wright [Terminator]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Percival of the Round Table [Sonic and the Black Knight]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse [OC]
@Gands as Raven Darkholme [X-Men Cinematic Universe]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Rumpelstiltskin [Once Upon a Time]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Seishin Ryuu as Spartan-B312 [Halo]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta [Overwatch]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]

Black Adam Final Chapter

Adam looked at the form emerging from the undead crowd. Eyes wide with an unknown emotion as he stood there, still powerless, his body refusing to move.

4248023-isis.jpg

"Adam, my beloved." She murmured. Adrianna Tomaz aka Isis, former queen of Khandaq stood before her king, eyes dancing pleasantly at the sight of her husband. She moved closer to him, her pace laced with elegance and a regal aura about her. This illusion felt real, very real, as a hand pressed up against the dictator's chest.

Adam was quiet, his shoulders shaking as his head was tilted downwards and obscured from view. As she neared him, he uttered a single word. A word he knew would give him strength and the will to crush those who had entrapped him in this disgusting place.

"Shazam."

KRR-KRRROWWOOM!
C34apture.PNG
Lightning struck from above, enveloping him in a blinding light, causing considerable visual discomfort to whomever felt like looking his way.

As the lightning subsided, a devastating cross met Isis's face as Adam had finally regained his powers. His eyes were glowing with anger and vengeance. "You dare mock me?" He asked, his anger flaring from his voice as he flew up into the air. "Did you honestly think something like that would work on me? I am insulted. My Isis has long been dead, and you thought that bringing some paltry imitation of her would cause me to falter?"

His anger was concentrated straight at Mother, eyes narrowing in visible rage. He made a beeline for the woman before being intercepted by the illusion of Isis. "Is that any way to treat your queen, my love?" She asked venomously, bringing a knee into Adam's chin, which caused the latter to fly back a bit from the blow.

"You are right. Allow me to remedy this situation." Adam barked sarcastically as he retaliated by blitzing her again, and sending a massive uppercut that would launch her past the upper limit's of the world's sky.

With Isis momentarily out of the fight, Adam continued his warpath to Mother, ignoring Toffee who was in front of her and rushed her with hypersonic speed, a fist raised to give the woman a vicious strike. Combined with the strength of Amon and the power of Aton, the strike would cause considerable damage if it would hit.
"Her head is mine!"

@Josh M @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @York @Minerva @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore @Afterlife

• Useful
Reactions: Verite
@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife

Out of the corner of her eye, Noembelu saw Amir face her illusion. "Amir, that's-!!!"

Julia's elbow connected to Noembelu's side, stopping her midsentence. Noembelu recovered quickly, rolling away a good few feet and into a crouch. She glared at the illusion, who sneered down at her.

"You could have been happy, Little Eagle." Julia started forward, slow and deliberate. "You would've lost all memories of these past three years. All that fear, all that pain...you would be the same happy little girl you were before Shadaloo took that all from you. From us. Are you really so selfish? All twelve of us would've been free. Marz would've been alive again! And you ruined it all!!!" Julia stopped right in front of Noembelu, a sadistic smile on her face.

" You really are useless."

No. No! Noembelu could feel memories coming back. Aprile losing her eye. Dio Brando beating his son. Nonononono, not now. Please! She had to fight it, she had to! Already she could feel her breath start to increase, but she had...to...fight...!

It seemed to work, but not fast enough, as Julia made a grab for one of the hatchets. At least Noembelu could get a hold on it, and the two began to wrestle for the weapon, Noembelu having a harder time due to her supressed panic attack.​

Hearing her name being called, Amir quickly found the source, being brought back to the world around her and situation at hand.

"Noembe-!!!"

SHNK!

Amir stumbled back, glancing down at the smaller body that had slammed into her suddenly.

C.jpg

A knife he had grabbed and kept hidden it seemed. Now stuck into her side, she couldn't help but grit her teeth. It wasn't awfully deep, but it would be if she didn't get away fast enough.

"Amir, focus on me and only me for a moment!" he hissed. Amir shoved the boy back, causing him to grip the knife tightly and pull it out in the process. He charged again, tackling her to the ground and unknowingly out of the line of fire from Julia.

"Let me show you, how strong I've gotten within your absence! A husband should be able to keep his wife in line after all." he spoke, lifting the blade over his head and bringing it down, only for his wrists to be caught in Amir's grip.

"A husband should be able to protect his wife with his strength. The real Karluk knows this." Amir threw him to the side and stood quickly, wiping away tears that tried to fall to clear her vision. Tightening her hold on the bow in hand she swung it upwards when Karluk charged at her again, ignoring the stinging pain in her side, and hitting him in the chin to effectively knock him back some.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife

The Diver's attack had shaken Wanda, yet still, she remained standing. She retreated to stand near Evie, who was laughing as she caused chaos throughout the barn.

KnzVdle.jpg

"Wanda Maximoff."

Amidst the chaos, a man appeared seemingly from thin air, his presence felt by the whole group. He started walking toward Wanda. Her body shook and her knees buckled. "No, not now... Please."

The man kept walking, his eyes then meeting with Kyoko's gaze. He pulled out his gun, keeping at his slow pace.

"My partner and I have been talking. It has been cleared."

Wanda sheepishly fell back from the man, her eyes glossed over with tears. "Stay away from me! Please."

Suddenly, shots were fired, sending the "man" hard to the ground. Shane Walsh stood over him. Preparing another clip.

"You sum bitch! Get up! You ain't dead! Come on!"

Realizing what just happened, Wanda slowly retreated away, that was until Shane aimed his gun at her, shooting the witch in the leg. It was just a bad graze, but it sent her tumbling.

"Where the fuck you think you're going?! You two aren't going anywhere."

Shane turned his head back to Cooper, his body still laying there. Shane smirked, still aimed at Wanda.

"I'm gonna tell you someone that I've been wanting to say since I met your crazy ass. Fuck you, Wanda! You hear me?! I remember it all. You did this... You just can't help it, can you?"

"Shane..."

Moving towards her, Shane pistol-whipped the woman. As blood ran from her mouth, Shane flipped her off.

"Nah, shut up. Stop, just give it a fucking rest. You just can't help yourself, you ain't nothing but bad luck. You just destroy everything! But now? See, now it ends. Jude isn't gonna save your ass this time."

About to pull the trigger again, Shane felt a sharp pain in his back. He had been shot.

Cooper rose, holding his gun. He shot Shane again, killing him as Wanda, still hurt, took off running away while she had the chance. Cooper stood up and dusted himself off before continuing to walk toward her.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter

Wait...Amir was married to a little boy? Or hopefully one of those people who are older than they look...Noembelu hoped it was the latter, but as Julia attacked again, she couldn't dwell on it much.

"Damned gun..." Julia tossed it aside with a click of her tongue. "Colette was always better at using them. Or should I refer to her as Fevrier? Considering you ruined her chance to be Colette, after all..."

"She goes by Colette now-"

"But no matter what, she will always be Fevrier, deep down. I will always be Juli, deep down. No matter what names we choose to go by, we will always be Dolls, thanks to you...Noembelu."

Julia charged again, jumping in the air to land a poweful overhead kick. Even blocking it, Noembelu grunted as the sheer force rippled through her body. For now, all she could do was block, as Julia came with attack after attack. If anything, it could give someone an opening.​

Continued from here.

Final Chapter
"Butterfly Effect"

i2s8Dhq.jpg

"I-I--"

CGqrgPV.jpg

"No!"

"Go away!"

Billy might have told off the group for falling into chaos, but he himself had become lost in the flurry of activity all around him. The undead became indistinguishable from the living as bullets were fired and blood soaked the city street. The massive horde was consuming them, even with all their weapons at their disposal.

Reiner's plan seemed the only solution, but actually accomplishing the plan seemed a fruitless endeavor, even with Ruby at their side. All that truly could be done was keep the undead at bay surviving second by second.

At least, until the mysterious woman in the crowd of the undead revealed herself. She rose into the air so all could view her.

xZKQ6Z0.jpg

"Billy, did you think you could get away so easily? Wanda can barely take care of herself, let alone you."

"Who the hell is that?" Sigma said, looking up in awe.

"The one who will kill you for good. These illusions entrap you. You're like fish in a barrel. The Scarlet Witch gave me the tools, so I will simply have to make use of them."

Takashi started to rise. He was not undead, and the bullet wound in his head had mysteriously vanished. He grabbed Saeko from before like before, except this time there was no love or affection behind his actions. One arm held her close to his chest while the other made a grab for her own knife. Sigma made a move to stop them but ended up getting his hand cut, forcing him back.

Out of the undead crowd came more familiar faces. One was Kate Bishop, Billy's friend from his illusionary wedding. Another was Ororo, Black Panther's illusionary queen. They were joined by others: people personal to the group.

"Capture Billy Kaplan," said Mother, "but kill the rest if you must. There will be no need for hosts when we are done."

Cast List
@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Arno Victor Dorian [Assassin's Creed]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Midnight Maiden as Belle French [Once Upon a Time]
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Dale Bartholomew Cooper [Twin Peaks]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Klein Ullyr Green [OC]
@Ryu Keiko as Koriand'r [DC Comics]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Bomb as Lola [Fairy Fencer F]
@dark as Marcus Wright [Terminator]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Percival of the Round Table [Sonic and the Black Knight]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse [OC]
@Gands as Raven Darkholme [X-Men Cinematic Universe]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Rumpelstiltskin [Once Upon a Time]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Seishin Ryuu as Spartan-B312 [Halo]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta [Overwatch]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]

The Ororo making her way towards T'Challa was not one of compassion but anger and vengeance. "A foolish king will meet a foolish end." Gale force winds started forming around her sending any undead near her whichever way. She wanted a clear path towards her prey. The Goddess of the air was going to have her victory this day.

Suddenly T'Challa felt something sure inside of him. The herb...it's effects were returning. As for the suit. vibranium bonded back as it was once again running on optimal settings.

T'Challa removed his vibranium knives from the now returned holsters. The woman coming towards him was not his former wife, but an illusion made flesh. "Perhaps I shall use this opportunity for some therapy?" He quipped before leaping into action.

Illusion or not however T'Challa was going to have a hard time getting close to Storm with the lightning bolts raining down on top of the winds impeding his path.

But he was T'Challa, the Black Panther, King of Wakanda. Not even a natural disaster in human form was going to keep him from gaining victory in this fight.

He brandished his claws surrounding them with some sort of energy that he proceeded to fling towards Storm. The energy blades broke her concentration long enough so when she looked up again T'Challa had vanished from sight. "So clever littler king." The illusion replied as she sent down another lightning bolt not too far from herself that burnt some of the undead into a crisp. "Hiding will not save you from the justice that I deserve. Our time together was nothing but a sham, a way for you to show solidarity to mutants before using us like cattle. That's what you do. You slaughter us all for the greater good, or so you say. The truth is that you're just a coward hiding behind your wife, your family and your people."

Another lightning bolt dropped sending debris flying everywhere. "Answer me!"

Then she would hear T'Challa's voice echo through the debris "A king needs to stand protected on the board because they are weak and indecisive. However..." Suddenly Ororo heard his voice from behind her. "I am also the Black Panther..." Before she could react her head was cleanly cut off her shoulders making the storm subside and the now headless body fall to the ground with a heavy thud while T'Challa landed quietly behind the body. "And as such I need no one else to fight my battles."

With his own personal demon defeated T'Challa set his sights on Mother and the horde between them. It would not be easy, but this wasn't the first time T'Challa had fought an eldritch abomination.​

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva Yun Lee @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife

The Batter looks the creature as it exploded, spray a hot liquid on him...It hurts...but he was used to the pain. He looks the creatures and backs up as suddenly the creature disappears from the blast that came from Wanda. He looks to Wanda and to Lucas seeing that they seemed to be working together. As they talked, one thing did caught his attention: some of them weren't suppose to die. The Batter stood there for a moment, not moving. After a few seconds, he begins to clutch Reiner's knife in his hand. His eyes filled with only one thing: Hatred. 'Reiner....Kiyohime.....' The Batter then begins to slowly point his knife towards towards Evie. "You Bastard!!!"
hqdefault.jpg
The Batter then rushed toward the little girl with the heated knife in his hand. He was going to pierce her right in the heart with his knife. Before he even got close to her, he was launched back by Darkness. He falls to the the ground, landing on his feet. He was enraged that he couldn't get close to her... He then suddenly begins to feel something.... He can feel his strength coming back. 'Was his powers back?' There was only one way to find out. He tried to summon his bat to his hand. He begins to focus really hard. As he did, a bright light suddenly begins to shine from his hand. After a few second, his bat appeared in his hand. The Batter then begins smiling. "Finally.." The Batter then begins to focus his energy on summoning his Add-ons. A white aura begins to appear around him as he continued to focus on summoning. Suddenly, three rings begin to appear behind him. They glowed a strange energy pulsating from them. The Batter then stops for a moment. He felt he was missing something...The Batter then remembers his promise: He would summon Kiyohime, back to the world of the living. The problem was...he didn't know how...But he didn't have time to think. He had to do it before something else happens. The Batter lifts his hand up toward the ceiling and begins to try his best to focus his energy into what Kiyohime called 'mana'. As he did this, he begins to recite words that might cause her to be summon. "I call upon you Kiyohime for this last rebel again the darkness. Come forth to aid me!" Unfortunalty, as soon as he finished those words.... A strange flash appears beside him and interrupted his concentration. The Batter quickly dodge rolls away as an explosion came from it. The Batter looks towards the darkness and stop... 'No, this can't be real....' There was a cat standing there....It was The Judge. But there was someone else...A person was standing behind him. He couldn't see their face nor their body since their whole body was covered in darkness....but their presence felt familiar....as if it was...The Player.

The Final Battle.png

"Hello....Batter. Long time no see... Did you really think you killed me?" The Judge then lets out a chuckle. "No....because I'm not done with you. I came here to end your existiance...and guess what? I got help this..." The Judge looks up on the one they called 'The Player'. The Batter then clutched his bat. "I'm sorry, Judge...I didn't mean to kill your brother. He did. I've changed..." The Batter points his bat at the The Player. "He forced me to kill my family..." The Judge shakes his head. "It doesn't matter now. I came here for one thing: revenge. I will get it. The Player promised that to me. Goodbye, Batter" The Player arm went up, pointing at The Batter. In unison, The Judge and The Player both rushed towards The Batter. 'Looks like I don't have a choice. Kiyohime...Reiner...if you can hear me, please...lend me your strength.' The Batter then readies his bat and rushes towards them. This will be their final battle.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @Barn @Gummi Bunnies @York @Afterlife

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil Connors

Phil watched as the others fought their illusions. He swallowed two of the petals, one for hunger and one for murder of the illusion. He wanted to help. He truly did.

However the universe had other plans. His breathing had grown shallow and he felt of wave of anxiety and was having diffculty breathing. Fuck not now. He reached for the Xanax and then remembered it was gone. Taken by Lucas.

He curled up into a ball. Nobody was going to care...

@Otto @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @ShiroKiyoshi @Leon Moretti @Verite @Kaykay @Krieg @Crow @The Batter @Glostechk

Reiner Braun

As the zombie hordes only grew despite their best efforts... Reiner was ready to fight to the bitter end... Like any soldier. Though, even despite this, he faltered when he noticed someone rising amongst the zombies; "mother"... And this time, she had backup. There were some the zombie creatures were turning into that he recognized from his time spent in the afterlife, others completely unfamiliar... But it seemed that they all shared a malicious intent towards at least one particular target.

Intending to help out as many as he could, Reiner prepared to rush into the fray, only to be stopped by the abrupt shout of someone very familiar...

n4FfPGz.png

"Reiner!" She cried out.

"Christa?" He said, in surprise.

Even though she was an illusion Reiner couldn't help but falter in his actions, unable to kill her, let alone fight her... It was just... Too convincing, and it seemed that something in him just couldn't do it...

"Why did you do it? Why?!" She asked, evidently mad at him.

This seemed to stirr something in Reiner... A deep sense of guilt... But... About what?

"I... Don't...-" He started to protest.

However, before he could even finish what he was saying Christa suddenly charged him... And with what was evidently a set of 3DMG, she had the advantage.

Raising his hands defensively, Reiner tried to protect himself against a nearly lethal swing with her blades, as he felt more and more wounds opening up on his body... Yet... He still just stood there, rather than doing anything.

"How can you even call yourself a soldier?! You killed all those people!"

This caused him to freeze up, suddenly recalling that strange dream where he rammed into Wall Maria... And that other one, where he had been immobilized by titans.

Could it be... Was he... The enemy he swore to fight as a soldier?

As their powers began to return to them, Reiner's injuries began to emit distinct gusts of steam, as some sort of strange energy crackled around him.

1HsmMbL.gif

Realizing what this meant, Reiner stared blankly, in no direction in particular, waiting for Christa to finish him off before he could transform. Though, at the last second... He heard Kiyo's shout as she impaled someone, evidently an illusion of sorts snapped him back to reality. Well, sort of; he narrowly dodged an incoming slash that could have severed his head, noticing that she was fading.

Realizing what was happening, Reiner yelled out to her, reaching out his intact as he stumbled towards her in an attempt to reach her... Which strangely enough, seemed to have developed some sort of strange marking... A bruise?

"No!..." cried out in vain.

Then... It happened; for the first time since arriving in this place, Reiner was struck by what looked like a lightning bolt, its force blowing Christa, and a few other undead stragglers back... Before it lifted, revealing his titan form.

yrnyvxX.png

However, as he had been reaching out towards Kiyo when he transformed... The large, fleshy, and armor plated hand of his titan form ended up grasping hold of Kiyo gently, as if it would somehow stop her from disappearing alltogether.

Christa seemed to be fuming that she had missed her killing stroke, but she was already preparing for another... Though this time, she would likely find it much harder to hurt Reiner, given that he had successfully transformed...

Ruby Rose

Ruby was relentless in slaghtering the undead, but the appearance of "mother", and the sudden changes various zombies began to undergo seemed to split her attention. At first, she intended to go after "mother" herself, or save Reiner from one of these illusions' relentless attacks, but seeing that he turned into a giant... Armored humanoid beast that... Looked familiar somehow.

Sweeping her gaze around the area, seeing that there were others in danger, she noticed that Mason was occupied by an illusion of Ilona... But a more pressing matter was at hand; Noembelu was succumbing to what appeared to be a panic attack, induced by an illusion that was evidently very familiar to her...

"Leave her aloooone!" She cried out.

Then, without any further thought, Ruby was quick to act, quickly rushing Noembelu's attacker, attempting to knock her down... With all the momentum she could muster from using her scythe in combination with her semblance.

@Josh M @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Minerva @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore
@Afterlife
Her mind drifted all over, making it unable for her to realize was happening. Any moment now, Kiyohime was expecting her disappearance to happen, for everything to become blackened vision in the supposed physical world. Blurry images danced in front of her, and the sounds following it were muffled. Perceived to be her supposed last moments here, she heard someone shout out in desperation... and moments after, a strong strike of lightning thundered right before her... right as she was close to collapsing.

That was supposed to be the end... and yet, Kiyohime was still here.

The feeling of losing her physical form began to reverse, everything was slowly clearing up around her. Did... did someone suddenly supply her with mana at this second. She couldn't tell as her senses were readjusting, but something was off... Was she high up in the air? No, she couldn't have suddenly transformed into a dragon, especially when she was recovering from that lack of mana moments ago.

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo10_100.png

❝ W... Where? ❞

The Berserker let out a soft voice as she pondered on what was happening. By now she could make out a few things. She noticed that she was truly high in the air, being able to see some of the others in the group fighting against their illusions... Further observing her situation, Kiyo realized that she was actually being held in a gentle grasp by a humanoid giant from the looks of it. Glancing up to take this fact in, she soon drew a connection to the appearance of this titan.

tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo9_100.png

Reiner! ❞

Even with the knowledge that everyone's powers had been restored, the Servant wasn't aware that this was an ability of Reiner's, to also transform... But if she was here... that meant that he was most likely her new Master? There wasn't much time to dwell on this or practically anything else, the Berserker soon noticing after looking at their surroundings to see that someone was after Reiner primarily. Drawing from how these illusions worked, Kiyohime could tell that Christa was the illusion that he was faced with. She couldn't just let this go on without her assistance...

❝ Let me assist you. I can't stand these illusions, using the guise of people we know of when they are not... they're a type of lies I wish to burn away... ❞

Unlike how she had acted throughout this incident, Kiyohime's voice gave away signs of a pure hatred. The hatred directed towards lies. Along with her Madness Enhancement, she truly wanted to follow through with this, a few bodies of flames manifested around her.

@Josh M @Takumi @York @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Minerva @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore

@Afterlife

It was immediately noticeable to Beatrice when her abilities were once again active. The feeling of her soul legion both empowering her and acting as armor was unmistakable, as was the craving that her soul allowed her to manifest into reality. Yet even then, that feeling was nothing compared to her surprise at one of their illusory foes.

"Kai...?"

A tall, masked man clothed in a soldier's uniform identical to her own stood before her, a sword of ridiculous proportions in his hands. Even though he wore a mask, his identity was unmistakable. The newest member of the Obsidian Table that Beatrice belonged to, Kai Sakurai.

hpQdYfH.png

"I've been looking for you for a little while now, you know. Kei's been worried sick, clinging to that shinai you gave her. I'm here to get you out of here."

Beatrice knew it was an illusion, the man in front of her had formed from a shadow, and Makoto had more or less called them illusions, even if they held real power. But the gentleness in Kai's voice was the same as she remembered, his large stature belying his docile demeanor. It was shockingly realistic.

And in an instant, that huge sword crashed down where Beatrice had been standing just before with a force that could shatter mountains.

"And this is the only way to get you out. If I cut you away from this place, you'll have no choice but to return to ours."

The blonde swordswoman didn't respond, her hand on the hilt of her sword as she stood a long distance from the crater Kai had created with his monstrous swing. No matter how good the illusion, no matter how much he resembled Kai in appearance to even the weapon he brought to battle, it was all wrong. After all, the Kai she knew would rather get himself killed than ever so much as harm her.

"On Lightning I dance -"

Her eyes flashed bright blue, lightning crackled from her sword. The Valkyrie began her electromagnetic blade dance, the only warning the final chant of her aria.

"- For I am Valkyrie!"

Her body turned into lightning itself as she swung her sword at lightning speeds. Despite her smaller frame, the power backed by her legion of souls was nothing to make light of. Her sword clashed with Kai's, the shockwave expanding out from their battle and obliterating Kai's mask.

mmlTRCI.jpg

"Do you think me a fool?! I will not go along with this farce!"

With a loud shout, Beatrice's lightning blade sent the much larger Kai reeling back, a flash of light being the only warning for her follow-up thrust. Blade met blade once again. And once again, the smaller woman blew him away. The power balance was clearly in her favor. On top of that, she was the one who had taught Kai swordplay to begin with. Illusion or not, she knew how he fought like the back of her hand, for it was the exact same way she danced on the battlefield.

"It's the only way. I'll save you from this place, Beatrice, with my own sword." Yet even as he was pushed back, Kai continued to speak with complete assurance. "I'm not so weak that I'll just let you rot here when I can do something about it...!"

"Exactly. I agree completely. Sakurai Kai...is not this weak of a man!"

Surpassing the speed of the very lightning she embodied, the Valkyrie's electromagnetic dance became nothing more than flashes of light to the illusory Kai. No longer could he see her, much less react to her.

"You can copy his image, knowledge, and even weapons. But no matter who is behind this, it's impossible for you to recreate everything. You cannot recreate Sakurai Kai's soul!"

Like a bolt of lightning, Beatrice's sword pierced through the enormous black lance and stabbed into Kai's heart. The more she'd fought with him, the more she'd realized it. He was incapable of using the Obsidian Table's ultimate trump card, the craving of their soul. And no amount of accuracy in an illusion would make up for her being unable to sense his soul from the illusion.

The illusion began to fade, scattering like dust in the wind as what was "Kai's" body fell off like blood on her sword.

"I'll see you again for real soon, Kai," she muttered. Even if she knew it was an illusion, slaying him left a bad taste in her mouth. Her bright blue gaze shifted towards Evie, her sword poised like a bolt of lightning ready to strike. She wasn't sure exactly who was responsible or just what was going on, but whatever or whoever it was she'd strike it out with her sword.

@Otto @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @ShiroKiyoshi @Leon Moretti @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @Krieg @Crow @The Batter @Glostechk

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Verite

Wait...Amir was married to a little boy? Or hopefully one of those people who are older than they look...Noembelu hoped it was the latter, but as Julia attacked again, she couldn't dwell on it much.

"Damned gun..." Julia tossed it aside with a click of her tongue. "Colette was always better at using them. Or should I refer to her as Fevrier? Considering you ruined her chance to be Colette, after all..."

"But no matter what, she will always be Fevrier, deep down. I will always be Juli, deep down. No matter what names we choose to go by, we will always be Dolls, thanks to you...Noembelu."

Julia charged again, jumping in the air to land a poweful overhead kick. Even blocking it, Noembelu grunted as the sheer force rippled through her body. For now, all she could do was block, as Julia came with attack after attack. If anything, it could give someone an opening.​
If Julia wasn't paying attention, she would soon feel a punch to her lower jaw from none other than Toffee himself. If the hit connected, it would have been enough to at least discombobulate her for a short moment.

Even if it didn't connect, the lizard would look to Noembelu and nod in her direction silently.

@Yun Lee

The first one to attempt to attack the Batter was The Judge. While the Judge was rushing toward The Judge, an orb of strange energy forms beside him. The Judge then stops and fires the orb straight at Batter. The Batter immediately goes to dodge, but was wondering where The Player went. 'He was just ther-' The Batter then saw thing in the corner of his eye. He saw the The Player, about to land a punch on him. The Batter tries to block the punch with his bat. As The Player's fist makes impact, it knocks back the Batter, leaving him vulnerable. As The Batter recovers from the blow, the orb from The Judge comes right at him. The Batter quickly blocks, causing the orb to hit the bat again. As a result, it knocks The Batter to the ground. The Batter got up quickly, and dashes towards The Player. The Batter's Add-ons follow behind him, glowing brightly.
The Batter Attack.jpg
"Run With Belief" The Batter then swings continuously with the bat in one hand, creating a flurry of attacks. The Player quickly dodges most of them, a few they had to block. The Batter then finishes his attack with an downward swing, aiming at The Player's head. The Player quickly catches the bat, causing a powerful gust to blow past them. The Batter quickly pulls his bat away from The Player. 'They're stronger than I remember. Look like these illusions are more than they seem.' The Judges quickly lunges at The Batter from behind him. The Batter turns around, and quickly dodges out of the way. The Judge laughs"You can't win Batter. Give up." The Batter then looks at them and smiles. "I will never give up..." The Judge hisses and then rushed towards him The Batter then tilts his hat and get in a batting position. A red glint came from his eye as the Three Add-Ons were suddenly absorbed into his bat creating red aura.
The Batter Final Attack.jpg
When The Judge saw this, he stopped. "No.....no....NOOOOOO!!!!" The Judge begins to create a large orb of negative energy. The Player then jump and knocks the large orb of energy with their fist. It launches towards the Batter. The Batter suddenly begins to form a small white ball of Pure energy. The Batter then smiles. "Ultimate Home run." The Batter then tosses the ball in the air, and swings with all of his might. As the bat and ball make contact, the bat's aura surround the ball of pure energy and creates an illusion of a large creature roaring.

Ulimate Homerun.png

The illusion of the creature surrounding the ball rushed toward the large orb of Negative energy. As the two got close, the image of the creature begin to move its arm back and clutching its hand in a fist. The illusion of the creature then throws its fist forward , colliding with the orb. The struggle between the two was great, but soon enough, one gave in. The creature fist pierces through the orb and disappears, leaving the ball of pure energy to continues it path. The ball of pure pierce through both The Player and The Judge. The ball of pure energy then disappears as both The Player and Judge fall to the ground... not moving. They slowly begin to fade away.... 'Goodbye...old Friend... Rest in Piece...' The Batter then looks toward Evie. He was going to finish what he started.

@Otto @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @ShiroKiyoshi @Leon Moretti @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @Krieg @Crow @Kaykay @Glostechk

As Leon managed to calm his aura down, he felt a familiar aura in the midst of the other illusions that appeared. All he heard was the sound of someone clapping when he turned his attention to the person, his heart dropped completely. "I'm glad to see you're not injured, Leon. Though, it really doesn't come to a surprise seeing how much Fortuna cares about you."

He stood there for a moment not sure what to say or do, then he managed to speak out her name.

"Athena..."

She giggled at the fact all he could say was her name, "Some things never do change, though you look pretty banged up, did Mom get mad at your for failing another mission?"

He looked away, not wanting to face her for a second, he knew it was an illusion, it could have been anyone else... His mother, father, or even Macy, but the caster went even deeper and pulled the one he cared about the most, Athena, the Demi-goddess of Justice, one of his mentors during his stay at Embassy Crossing. "I... I guess you can say that..."

Something about her just wasn't quite right about her, there was a different look in her eyes. "At least you're not dead, well..." She then proceeds to pull out a sword that was started to be engulfed in a green aura.

"... Not yet at least."

To be Continued...

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter@Barn​

Leon managed to get out of the way of Athena dashing at him, though he could bring himself to attack, not just yet. "Athena, please stop this! There's no reason to fight!" He tried to reason with her, to get her to drop her sword, but alas, that failed. "Have you lost your mind?!" She walks up to him and grabs him by the collar of his shirt, "Are you seriously so scared that you can't even fight?"

When Leon was picked up by the collar he dropped the sword, yet he remained calm. "I'm not sc- Okay maybe I am a bit scared.. but not for the reason you think... I'm just scared to do what is needed" This angered Athena even more, "And why is that, what the hell is stopping you from completing your task? If you want to live do what you must!"

'Do what you must..' It's not like this is the first time she has told him that. Pictures of his family started to pop into his head, good, bad, and even worse. "The thing that is holding me back," He mustered up what ever aura he could and centered it to his hands, slightly increasing his strength for a short amount of time and grabbed his knife, "Is love, Thena.." Leon then stabs her on her left side, which causes her to drop him. "You know, if this wasn't an illusion you, it would completely destroy me.."

Athena groaned in pain and fell to the floor. Despite that, she was grinning about something, "Shut up and finish the job." Leon nods and pulls the knife out, "I promise, I'll do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn't happen for real," and slides the blade into her chest, piercing her heart. After that, the illusion faded to dust, leaving Leon on the floor in that area by himself.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter@Barn​

The man kept walking, his eyes then meeting with Kyoko's gaze. He pulled out his gun, keeping at his slow pace.

"My partner and I have been talking. It has been cleared."

Wanda sheepishly fell back from the man, her eyes glossed over with tears. "Stay away from me! Please."

Suddenly, shots were fired, sending the "man" hard to the ground. Shane Walsh stood over him. Preparing another clip.

"You sum bitch! Get up! You ain't dead! Come on!"

Realizing what just happened, Wanda slowly retreated away, that was until Shane aimed his gun at her, shooting the witch in the leg. It was just a bad graze, but it sent her tumbling.

"Where the fuck you think you're going?! You two aren't going anywhere."

Shane turned his head back to Cooper, his body still laying there. Shane smirked, still aimed at Wanda.

"I'm gonna tell you someone that I've been wanting to say since I met your crazy ass. Fuck you, Wanda! You hear me?! I remember it all. You did this... You just can't help it, can you?"

"Shane..."

Moving towards her, Shane pistol-whipped the woman. As blood ran from her mouth, Shane flipped her off.

"Nah, shut up. Stop, just give it a fucking rest. You just can't help yourself, you ain't nothing but bad luck. You just destroy everything! But now? See, now it ends. Jude isn't gonna save your ass this time."

About to pull the trigger again, Shane felt a sharp pain in his back. He had been shot.

Cooper rose, holding his gun. He shot Shane again, killing him as Wanda, still hurt, took off running away while she had the chance. Cooper stood up and dusted himself off before continuing to walk toward her.​
kiri004.png

"Wanda!" Kyoko called out toward Wanda, even despite the Scarlet Witch's assumed mental condition.

Despite her being a driving force behind this nightmarish tribulation, she was still a friend, after all. She froze when Shane attacked both Cooper, who had seemingly appeared out of thin air, and Wanda, before being put down himself. But the danger was not gone as Cooper seemed to have his own plans for Wanda, and if she knew anything about them, then they certainly weren't any good.

"Cooper!" The detective yelled, firing a single shot from her machine gun at the enigmatic man's back. If he were like any other ordinary man, her warning shot would have been a deliberate miss, but she figured that the only way to get his attention was with more direct means, considering how easily he seemed to shake off Shane's assault. Hoping to impede his pursuit of Wanda, she continued speaking, daring to step toward him amidst the chaotic scene, aiming her weapon at him, all the while trying her best to stabilize her breathing to steady her aim.

kiri006.png

"I don't know what you want from Wanda, but you're not going to hurt her. What do you want from her anyway?!"

@Atomyk @Josh M

@Afterlife

Ruby's attack knocked Julia back a good few feet, allowing Noembelu to catch her breath and keep hold of her hatchet. "Thank you," she said, looking up at Ruby. She must have been that girl Wanda mentioned killing.

"A ha ha..." A laugh could be heard where Julia fell. Noembelu peered to see why she laughed, but in an instant a look of horror crossed her face.

"Get down!" Grabbing Ruby, Noembelu tackled them out of the way as machine gun fire assailed where they'd been only moments ago. Julia had been knocked right into the pile of weapons.

"Do you really think these little friends of yours can help you? Especially a little brat who tried to stop all of this?! You're no sister of mine, Little Eagle. You're a useless traitor, and I'll put you out of your misery!" Julia fired again, aiming not only for the girls, but anyone in the vicinity.

Noembelu ran from the hail of bullets, sad even though she knew it to be an illusion. Even with her walls built up, hearing Julia say all these things to her...it wore her down immensely.​
Black Adam Final Chapter

Adam looked at the form emerging from the undead crowd. Eyes wide with an unknown emotion as he stood there, still powerless, his body refusing to move.

4248023-isis.jpg

"Adam, my beloved." She murmured. Adrianna Tomaz aka Isis, former queen of Khandaq stood before her king, eyes dancing pleasantly at the sight of her husband. She moved closer to him, her pace laced with elegance and a regal aura about her. This illusion felt real, very real, as a hand pressed up against the dictator's chest.

Adam was quiet, his shoulders shaking as his head was tilted downwards and obscured from view. As she neared him, he uttered a single word. A word he knew would give him strength and the will to crush those who had entrapped him in this disgusting place.

"Shazam."

KRR-KRRROWWOOM!
View attachment 144419
Lightning struck from above, enveloping him in a blinding light, causing considerable visual discomfort to whomever felt like looking his way.

As the lightning subsided, a devastating cross met Isis's face as Adam had finally regained his powers. His eyes were glowing with anger and vengeance. "You dare mock me?" He asked, his anger flaring from his voice as he flew up into the air. "Did you honestly think something like that would work on me? I am insulted. My Isis has long been dead, and you thought that bringing some paltry imitation of her would cause me to falter?"

His anger was concentrated straight at Mother, eyes narrowing in visible rage. He made a beeline for the woman before being intercepted by the illusion of Isis. "Is that any way to treat your queen, my love?" She asked venomously, bringing a knee into Adam's chin, which caused the latter to fly back a bit from the blow.

"You are right. Allow me to remedy this situation." Adam barked sarcastically as he retaliated by blitzing her again, and sending a massive uppercut that would launch her past the upper limit's of the world's sky.

With Isis momentarily out of the fight, Adam continued his warpath to Mother, ignoring Toffee who was in front of her and rushed her with hypersonic speed, a fist raised to give the woman a vicious strike. Combined with the strength of Amon and the power of Aton, the strike would cause considerable damage if it would hit.
"Her head is mine!"

@Josh M @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @York @Minerva @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore @Afterlife
Hearing her name being called, Amir quickly found the source, being brought back to the world around her and situation at hand.

"Noembe-!!!"

SHNK!

Amir stumbled back, glancing down at the smaller body that had slammed into her suddenly.

C.jpg

A knife he had grabbed and kept hidden it seemed. Now stuck into her side, she couldn't help but grit her teeth. It wasn't awfully deep, but it would be if she didn't get away fast enough.

"Amir, focus on me and only me for a moment!" he hissed. Amir shoved the boy back, causing him to grip the knife tightly and pull it out in the process. He charged again, tackling her to the ground and unknowingly out of the line of fire from Julia.

"Let me show you, how strong I've gotten within your absence! A husband should be able to keep his wife in line after all." he spoke, lifting the blade over his head and bringing it down, only for his wrists to be caught in Amir's grip.

"A husband should be able to protect his wife with his strength. The real Karluk knows this." Amir threw him to the side and stood quickly, wiping away tears that tried to fall to clear her vision. Tightening her hold on the bow in hand she swung it upwards when Karluk charged at her again, ignoring the stinging pain in her side, and hitting him in the chin to effectively knock him back some.

The Ororo making her way towards T'Challa was not one of compassion but anger and vengeance. "A foolish king will meet a foolish end." Gale force winds started forming around her sending any undead near her whichever way. She wanted a clear path towards her prey. The Goddess of the air was going to have her victory this day.

Suddenly T'Challa felt something sure inside of him. The herb...it's effects were returning. As for the suit. vibranium bonded back as it was once again running on optimal settings.

T'Challa removed his vibranium knives from the now returned holsters. The woman coming towards him was not his former wife, but an illusion made flesh. "Perhaps I shall use this opportunity for some therapy?" He quipped before leaping into action.

Illusion or not however T'Challa was going to have a hard time getting close to Storm with the lightning bolts raining down on top of the winds impeding his path.

But he was T'Challa, the Black Panther, King of Wakanda. Not even a natural disaster in human form was going to keep him from gaining victory in this fight.

He brandished his claws surrounding them with some sort of energy that he proceeded to fling towards Storm. The energy blades broke her concentration long enough so when she looked up again T'Challa had vanished from sight. "So clever littler king." The illusion replied as she sent down another lightning bolt not too far from herself that burnt some of the undead into a crisp. "Hiding will not save you from the justice that I deserve. Our time together was nothing but a sham, a way for you to show solidarity to mutants before using us like cattle. That's what you do. You slaughter us all for the greater good, or so you say. The truth is that you're just a coward hiding behind your wife, your family and your people."

Another lightning bolt dropped sending debris flying everywhere. "Answer me!"

Then she would hear T'Challa's voice echo through the debris "A king needs to stand protected on the board because they are weak and indecisive. However..." Suddenly Ororo heard his voice from behind her. "I am also the Black Panther..." Before she could react her head was cleanly cut off her shoulders making the storm subside and the now headless body fall to the ground with a heavy thud while T'Challa landed quietly behind the body. "And as such I need no one else to fight my battles."

With his own personal demon defeated T'Challa set his sights on Mother and the horde between them. It would not be easy, but this wasn't the first time T'Challa had fought an eldritch abomination.​

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva Yun Lee @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife
The Batter looks the creature as it exploded, spray a hot liquid on him...It hurts...but he was used to the pain. He looks the creatures and backs up as suddenly the creature disappears from the blast that came from Wanda. He looks to Wanda and to Lucas seeing that they seemed to be working together. As they talked, one thing did caught his attention: some of them weren't suppose to die. The Batter stood there for a moment, not moving. After a few seconds, he begins to clutch Reiner's knife in his hand. His eyes filled with only one thing: Hatred. 'Reiner....Kiyohime.....' The Batter then begins to slowly point his knife towards towards Evie. "You Bastard!!!"
View attachment 144438
The Batter then rushed toward the little girl with the heated knife in his hand. He was going to pierce her right in the heart with his knife. Before he even got close to her, he was launched back by Darkness. He falls to the the ground, landing on his feet. He was enraged that he couldn't get close to her... He then suddenly begins to feel something.... He can feel his strength coming back. 'Was his powers back?' There was only one way to find out. He tried to summon his bat to his hand. He begins to focus really hard. As he did, a bright light suddenly begins to shine from his hand. After a few second, his bat appeared in his hand. The Batter then begins smiling. "Finally.." The Batter then begins to focus his energy on summoning his Add-ons. A white aura begins to appear around him as he continued to focus on summoning. Suddenly, three rings begin to appear behind him. They glowed a strange energy pulsating from them. The Batter then stops for a moment. He felt he was missing something...The Batter then remembers his promise: He would summon Kiyohime, back to the world of the living. The problem was...he didn't know how...But he didn't have time to think. He had to do it before something else happens. The Batter lifts his hand up toward the ceiling and begins to try his best to focus his energy into what Kiyohime called 'mana'. As he did this, he begins to recite words that might cause her to be summon. "I call upon you Kiyohime for this last rebel again the darkness. Come forth to aid me!" Unfortunalty, as soon as he finished those words.... A strange flash appears beside him and interrupted his concentration. The Batter quickly dodge rolls away as an explosion came from it. The Batter looks towards the darkness and stop... 'No, this can't be real....' There was a cat standing there....It was The Judge. But there was someone else...A person was standing behind him. He couldn't see their face nor their body since their whole body was covered in darkness....but their presence felt familiar....as if it was...The Player.

View attachment 144439

"Hello....Batter. Long time no see... Did you really think you killed me?" The Judge then lets out a chuckle. "No....because I'm not done with you. I came here to end your existiance...and guess what? I got help this..." The Judge looks up on the one they called 'The Player'. The Batter then clutched his bat. "I'm sorry, Judge...I didn't mean to kill your brother. He did. I've changed..." The Batter points his bat at the The Player. "He forced me to kill my family..." The Judge shakes his head. "It doesn't matter now. I came here for one thing: revenge. I will get it. The Player promised that to me. Goodbye, Batter" The Player arm went up, pointing at The Batter. In unison, The Judge and The Player both rushed towards The Batter. 'Looks like I don't have a choice. Kiyohime...Reiner...if you can hear me, please...lend me your strength.' The Batter then readies his bat and rushes towards them. This will be their final battle.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @Barn @Gummi Bunnies @York @Afterlife
Her mind drifted all over, making it unable for her to realize was happening. Any moment now, Kiyohime was expecting her disappearance to happen, for everything to become blackened vision in the supposed physical world. Blurry images danced in front of her, and the sounds following it were muffled. Perceived to be her supposed last moments here, she heard someone shout out in desperation... and moments after, a strong strike of lightning thundered right before her... right as she was close to collapsing.

That was supposed to be the end... and yet, Kiyohime was still here.

The feeling of losing her physical form began to reverse, everything was slowly clearing up around her. Did... did someone suddenly supply her with mana at this second. She couldn't tell as her senses were readjusting, but something was off... Was she high up in the air? No, she couldn't have suddenly transformed into a dragon, especially when she was recovering from that lack of mana moments ago.

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo10_100.png

❝ W... Where? ❞

The Berserker let out a soft voice as she pondered on what was happening. By now she could make out a few things. She noticed that she was truly high in the air, being able to see some of the others in the group fighting against their illusions... Further observing her situation, Kiyo realized that she was actually being held in a gentle grasp by a humanoid giant from the looks of it. Glancing up to take this fact in, she soon drew a connection to the appearance of this titan.

tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo9_100.png

Reiner! ❞

Even with the knowledge that everyone's powers had been restored, the Servant wasn't aware that this was an ability of Reiner's, to also transform... But if she was here... that meant that he was most likely her new Master? There wasn't much time to dwell on this or practically anything else, the Berserker soon noticing after looking at their surroundings to see that someone was after Reiner primarily. Drawing from how these illusions worked, Kiyohime could tell that Christa was the illusion that he was faced with. She couldn't just let this go on without her assistance...

❝ Let me assist you. I can't stand these illusions, using the guise of people we know of when they are not... they're a type of lies I wish to burn away... ❞

Unlike how she had acted throughout this incident, Kiyohime's voice gave away signs of a pure hatred. The hatred directed towards lies. Along with her Madness Enhancement, she truly wanted to follow through with this, a few bodies of flames manifested around her.

@Josh M @Takumi @York @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Minerva @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore

@Afterlife
If Julia wasn't paying attention, she would soon feel a punch to her lower jaw from none other than Toffee himself. If the hit connected, it would have been enough to at least discombobulate her for a short moment.

Even if it didn't connect, the lizard would look to Noembelu and nod in her direction silently.

@Yun Lee
Reiner Braun

For a moment, Reiner seemed to have spaced out... Memories of his old, fellow "Warriors", coming back...

YOFFz6B.gif

Marcel... And his selfless sacrifice...

Berthold... And Annie... The two who had helped him kill countless innocents 5 years ago...

Even if Christa was an illusion, he certainly didn't blame her for being angry at him... Or wanting to kill him; what he did was unforgiveable. The price of failure in the mission he, and the others were assigned was simply too much for either of them to bear...

Kiyo crying out his name quickly brought him back to reality once more, and it was then that he noticed that he had lifted her up in the air... Gently, for a change... And if he were honest with himself, the entire thing felt a little... Odd, really.

For the first time, he had lifted someone up in his titan form, without the intention of killing or capturing them... Someone that wasn't a "warrior" like he was...

SlIHdxa.png

Just then, he felt something... Or someone, calling out to him; the Batter.

Somehow, while they were in completely different places, the Batter had called out to him, and Kiyo, asking them to lend them their strength... But how?

Though he couldn't exactly speak in his titan form, nor did he really know how to project his thoughts towards the Batter or anything... He tried to answer his call nonetheless, and somehow "lend" his strength, though by extension, if this worked, it would also lend a little of Kiyo's strength along with that.

Assuming everything went to plan, the Batter would hopefully receive a bit of both Reiner and Kiyo's strength.

With that in mind, Reiner turned his attention back to Christa, who had been having trouble getting a clean hit due to his armored body... Her blades shattering against the plating, until her assault suddenly stopped, as she seemed to be looking his titan form over... Assessing it as a whole.

It took Reiner a good moment before he realized what she was doing; she was looking for weak points.

Realizing what this meant, Reiner didn't hesitate to act... Or at least he tried to. Carefully putting Kiyo down, he raised a fist... And attempted to strike at where Christa was standing, in order to crush her, but... He missed... Or more accurately, he hesitated... Allowing her time to dodge out of the way with her 3DMG, and aim a blow at Reiner's armpit, where there was a small patch of exposed skin.

He let out a thundering roar in his titan form... Evidently frustrated that he couldn't find it in him to hit Christa, even with the knowledge that was an illusion, but... Perhaps with a little help, she could be finished off...

Ruby Rose

Ruby was so focused on attacking Noembelu's assailant, that she hadn't paid much mind as to where she had just knocked her target.

"Huh..?" She said, just before she got tackled out of the way.

Just in the nick of time too, as Noembelu's assailant suddenly began firing at the with some sort of machinegun, but thanks to Noembelu tackling her out of the way... The shots never hit her as she rolled towards cover, using her semblance when possible to speed up the process.

As soon as the sounds of gunfire faded, and she quickly hopped to her feet, moving to a reasonably elevated spot, and slamming her scythe into the ground.

lEZYWA6.gif

Noticing that by this time, Noembelu's assailant had chosen to get up close and personal to her... Ruby carefully took aim, and fired a shot from her scythe towards Julia, intending to hit her from the side.

@Afterlife​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

"Noembe-!!!"

SHNK!

C.jpg

Ruby Rose

Ruby was so focused on attacking Noembelu's assailant, that she hadn't paid much mind as to where she had just knocked her target.

"Huh..?" She said, just before she got tackled out of the way.

Just in the nick of time too, as Noembelu's assailant suddenly began firing at the with some sort of machinegun, but thanks to Noembelu tackling her out of the way... The shots never hit her as she rolled towards cover, using her semblance when possible to speed up the process.

As soon as the sounds of gunfire faded, and she quickly hopped to her feet, moving to a reasonably elevated spot, and slamming her scythe into the ground.

lEZYWA6.gif

Noticing that by this time, Noembelu's assailant had chosen to get up close and personal to her... Ruby carefully took aim, and fired a shot from her scythe towards Julia, intending to hit her from the side.

@Afterlife

Mason's attention was drawn away from Ilona by the commotion of the other battles going on. He saw how more people who appeared became enemies and assailants. The illusionary Ilona could feel Mason tense up as he was no longer confident in the safety of her arms. "They're in trouble, so we have to..." Mason began, but was interrupted by the feeling of a hand digging within his pockets. He quickly pushed Ilona away and discovered why she had been digging in his pocket. Ilona now held one of the knives Mason had taken from Ruby's weapon cache.

A stab aimed at Mason only barely avoided striking him as he grabbed Ilona's wrist to deflect the knife's path. However, the moment he did, Ilona disappeared in a flash. She reappeared behind Mason, bringing the life down from above. Quickly thinking, he pulled the second of the knives from his pocket and used it to knock her knife off course.

"Sir Mason," the illusion said, its voice dripping with malice, "I thought you would have been smarter than to bring a knife to a sword fight." With two quick teleports, Ilona had exchanged a puny knife for the sword Mason had dropped earlier. She wielded it with much greater expertise, as if she had been trained in the art of sword dueling. Ilona's skill with a blade was unknown to Mason, but the illusion remained ever accurate.

"The expression is 'knife to a gun fight,' sweetie." Mason dropped the knife and drew the pistol. He fired at Ilona, but he was much too slow. She teleported behind Mason, leaving the bullet to continue on its flight path without harming her. However, by some miracle of fate, once again Mason's bullet managed to point at a target he wasn't even aiming at. By missing Ilona, the bullet was now headed for Karluk.

Mason still had a problem named Ilona to deal with, and narrowly avoided the swing of her sword. He read her move of teleporting behind him, but he had no great plan at avoiding her. So, in lieu of an actual strategy, he sprinted towards Ruby, Amir, and Noemblu. He had only made it halfway when his illusion had warped back in front of him. She blocked the path to the others with the threat of her blade.

Her blade came in the form of both steel and words, "Sir Mason, are you trying to get help from others? Since when have you needed allies? All you need is the hole in your heart filled. I can provide that if you would simply remain still."

"You're a pretty shitty copy of Ilona if that is what you think. Ilona is the one who showed me how light can be in other's hearrs, and what it means to want to sacrifice yourself for the safety of others. I may have not learned the lesson well, but that's the reason I went to the U.N. at all. I knew that, there, I could help people, meet people, and better myself so that one day I could stand to meet her again and show her the person I've become. To be honest, I'm still pretty crappy sometimes. But if I've learned anything at all..."

Mason kept the pistol in his right hand, while his aura powers formed a matching sword to Ilona's in his left. He took a deep breath before setting his emerald eyes to lock with Ilona's dark hazel. Although inexperienced with technique, he had experience with combat. He did his best to match Ilona's stance and prepared to block her sword.

"...I've learned when to call on others." He called as loud as he could, "Ruby! Noemblu! Amir! I know you're all busy, but I could use a little help!"

At the sound of his voice, Ilona swiped at Mason. His sword met hers, and thus began their dance of dueling swords, made much more intruguing as Mason began to search and read for the moments when Ilona would shift to another point in space.

@Afterlife​

Mason's attention was drawn away from Ilona by the commotion of the other battles going on. He saw how more people who appeared became enemies and assailants. The illusionary Ilona could feel Mason tense up as he was no longer confident in the safety of her arms. "They're in trouble, so we have to..." Mason began, but was interrupted by the feeling of a hand digging within his pockets. He quickly pushed Ilona away and discovered why she had been digging in his pocket. Ilona now held one of the knives Mason had taken from Ruby's weapon cache.

A stab aimed at Mason only barely avoided striking him as he grabbed Ilona's wrist to deflect the knife's path. However, the moment he did, Ilona disappeared in a flash. She reappeared behind Mason, bringing the life down from above. Quickly thinking, he pulled the second of the knives from his pocket and used it to knock her knife off course.

"Sir Mason," the illusion said, its voice dripping with malice, "I thought you would have been smarter than to bring a knife to a sword fight." With two quick teleports, Ilona had exchanged a puny knife for the sword Mason had dropped earlier. She wielded it with much greater expertise, as if she had been trained in the art of sword dueling. Ilona's skill with a blade was unknown to Mason, but the illusion remained ever accurate.

"The expression is 'knife to a gun fight,' sweetie." Mason dropped the knife and drew the pistol. He fired at Ilona, but he was much too slow. She teleported behind Mason, leaving the bullet to continue on its flight path without harming her. However, by some miracle of fate, once again Mason's bullet managed to point at a target he wasn't even aiming at. By missing Ilona, the bullet was now headed for Karluk.

Mason still had a problem named Ilona to deal with, and narrowly avoided the swing of her sword. He read her move of teleporting behind him, but he had no great plan at avoiding her. So, in lieu of an actual strategy, he sprinted towards Ruby, Amir, and Noemblu. He had only made it halfway when his illusion had warped back in front of him. She blocked the path to the others with the threat of her blade.

Her blade came in the form of both steel and words, "Sir Mason, are you trying to get help from others? Since when have you needed allies? All you need is the hole in your heart filled. I can provide that if you would simply remain still."

"You're a pretty shitty copy of Ilona if that is what you think. Ilona is the one who showed me how light can be in other's hearrs, and what it means to want to sacrifice yourself for the safety of others. I may have not learned the lesson well, but that's the reason I went to the U.N. at all. I knew that, there, I could help people, meet people, and better myself so that one day I could stand to meet her again and show her the person I've become. To be honest, I'm still pretty crappy sometimes. But if I've learned anything at all..."

Mason kept the pistol in his right hand, while his aura powers formed a matching sword to Ilona's in his left. He took a deep breath before setting his emerald eyes to lock with Ilona's dark hazel. Although inexperienced with technique, he had experience with combat. He did his best to match Ilona's stance and prepared to block her sword.

"...I've learned when to call on others." He called as loud as he could, "Ruby! Noemblu! Amir! I know you're all busy, but I could use a little help!"

At the sound of his voice, Ilona swiped at Mason. His sword met hers, and thus began their dance of dueling swords, made much more intruguing as Mason began to search and read for the moments when Ilona would shift to another point in space.

@Afterlife​

Karluk had taken pause to rub his jaw, before preparing to attack once more, but he stumbled forward when Mason's bullet hit it's mark on the wrong target, before the boy hit the ground like a sack of bricks.

Amir was a bit shocked, and at a loss for words. Luckily, Mason's call for help snapped her out of it. Looking at him struggling with his own illusion, and picking up the knife her own illusion had she tucked it away before she began watching Ilona carefully as she aimed, arrow at the ready. Waiting for a clear shot, she fired at Ilona's back, Amir couldn't help but mentally compare Ilona to a quick rabbit.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Phil Connors

Breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... focus less on the panic. You'll be fine.

Phil didn't think that was going to work, but he knew everyone was too focused on their illusions to help him. He didn't blame them. He had been horribly, horribly shallow.

And I know that you think I am shallow But if you knew how deep my shallowness goes, you'd be shocked.

He remembered when she first told him he was shallow. It was on day 10 or was it day 100 or year two day 5? God, living the same day over and over blurred together. Days, months, years, no time at all. He hadn't disagreed, but it had hurt.

Coward, coward. You didn't have to kill those people. Coward.

Don't listen to the panic. It would be fine. It would be fine. Maybe if he repeated it enough times, he would believe it. Maybe just maybe. He doubted it would though.

Just end it now. Nobody would even care if you died. Nobody ever cared about you. Ever.

Phil couldn't argue with the voice-

Rita. Rita had cared. Rita would care.

" Come on and embrace the darkness. You always said we should watch as you embraced it.

No. No. He fought against the attack. He was master of his own fate. He wasn't about to give in. Not now.

His breathing returned to normal and he looked over at the others. Leon wasn't in need of help, neither was the others. He didn't think rushing Eveline would help. He looked over at the elevator. Did it work?

@Atomyk @Glostechk @Verite @Josh M @Crow @The Batter @Otto @Jeremi @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Leon Moretti
[/COLOR]

Karluk had taken pause to rub his jaw, before preparing to attack once more, but he stumbled forward when Mason's bullet hit it's mark on the wrong target, before the boy hit the ground like a sack of bricks.

Amir was a bit shocked, and at a loss for words. Luckily, Mason's call for help snapped her out of it. Looking at him struggling with his own illusion, and picking up the knife her own illusion had she tucked it away before she began watching Ilona carefully as she aimed, arrow at the ready. Waiting for a clear shot, she fired at Ilona's back, Amir couldn't help but mentally compare Ilona to a quick rabbit.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife

@Takumi @York @Yun Lee

Amir's arrow caught Ilona by surprise. It pierced her back and caught her off guard. With the rabbit slowed, a swing of Mason's sword sent her tumbling to the ground. As she hit the ground, the arrow broke, leaving its head in her back. She laid supine, and Mason set a foot on her stomach to keep her in place. In his left hand was his sword, burning bright with energy and ready to plunge itself into her chest. Yet Mason hesitated.

"You can't do it can you? Kill the woman you love?"

"You're not her, imposter."

"Yet I look like Ilona. I sound like Ilona. Please, Sir Mason! Don't kill me! I don't wish to die!"

"She wouldn't say that."

"That doesn't change the fact that you won't kill me."

"You would be surprised what people do when in desperation. I almost killed a man while on my way here. Why should you be any different?" Mason thrust his sword deep into the illusion Ilona's chest.

"Recquiescat in Pacem," he said, mirroring his brother's words as he aimed his weapon and shot the imposter in the head for good measure.

With the illusion dead, the necklace he wore faded away as part of the illusion, and the size of the aura sword shrank dramatically. Mason saved his hand and the weapon disappeared, leaving a hole in the illusion's heart. As he stepped away from the body, tears formed in the corners of his eyes. He chose not to wipe them away as he hurried close to Noemblu.

As he reached her, he reloaded his gun with his last magazine, unless he was willing to fight his way back to the stash. Eight bullets left, and he was certainly comfortable in using one to destroy Amir's illusion. "Is this monster claiming to be your husband?" he asked, taking aim at Karluk.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife​

Status
Not open for further replies.