Status
Not open for further replies.
@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife

"Really? You're just going to block my attacks? Why prolong the inevitable? You're just going to die in the end, so why even bother?" Julia continued to attack with kicks and punches, which Noembelu continued to block. "All you're going to do is wear yourself out." She smiled cruelly as she noticed Noembely start to get winded. "See? You're already slowing down."

"Maybe so..." Noembelu smiled right back. "But you're about to stop."

"What are you-ugh!" Toffee's hit landed, causing Julia to step away-right into Ruby's shot. That blast sent her crashing into a building, falling to a heap. A groan revealed that she was still alive.

Noembelu took a few moments to catch her breath, hands clutching her knees, before looking up at Toffee and Ruby. "Thank you." Looking over to her illusion, she took her hatchet and walked forward. "It's over."

"Ngh...maybe for me, it is...but mark my words: you'll never stop. You'll kill and kill, over and over, because we both know what you are: a Doll. A plaything for all the Bisons and Emnities and Lucases out there who need a means to an end."

"Not anymore, I'm not."

"Oh, is that so? Let me guess, it's because he's back, isn't it? You were all set to die or wander off into obscurity when you thought Edmond was gone forever. Well, what if he disappears for good after this? What will you do then, when the person you decided to live for dies?"

Noembelu gulped, taking a moment to pause. Julia smirked. The distraction could be enough to get a second wind and kill Noembelu and her little friends. But the smirk soon turned to a look of pure shock as Noembelu raised the hatchet over her head.

"No matter what, Julia..." She glared down at the illusion.

"I am going to live."

THWACK! The axe made a sickening sound as it lodged itself in Julia's skull, killing her once and for all. Noembelu was silent a moment, before pulling the axe out. She didn't make eye contact with anyone as she said, "Let's go stop Mother."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife

"Really? You're just going to block my attacks? Why prolong the inevitable? You're just going to die in the end, so why even bother?" Julia continued to attack with kicks and punches, which Noembelu continued to block. "All you're going to do is wear yourself out." She smiled cruelly as she noticed Noembely start to get winded. "See? You're already slowing down."

"What are you-ugh!" Toffee's hit landed, causing Julia to step away-right into Ruby's shot. That blast sent her crashing into a building, falling to a heap. A groan revealed that she was still alive.

Noembelu took a few moments to catch her breath, hands clutching her knees, before looking up at Toffee and Ruby. "Thank you." Looking over to her illusion, she took her hatchet and walked forward. "It's over."

"Ngh...maybe for me, it is...but mark my words: you'll never stop. You'll kill and kill, over and over, because we both know what you are: a Doll. A plaything for all the Bisons and Emnities and Lucases out there who need a means to an end."

"Not anymore, I'm not."

"Oh, is that so? Let me guess, it's because he's back, isn't it? You were all set to die or wander off into obscurity when you thought Edmond was gone forever. Well, what if he disappears for good after this? What will you do then, when the person you decided to live for dies?"

Noembelu gulped, taking a moment to pause. Julia smirked. The distraction could be enough to get a second wind and kill Noembelu and her little friends. But the smirk soon turned to a look of pure shock as Noembelu raised the hatchet over her head.

"I am going to live."

THWACK! The axe made a sickening sound as it lodged itself in Julia's skull, killing her once and for all. Noembelu was silent a moment, before pulling the axe out. She didn't make eye contact with anyone as she said, "Let's go stop Mother."
Toffee nodded to Noembelu in response after the illusion had hopefully faded away entirely.

"You're welcome. Luckily, I don't have any of these illusions unlike the rest of you do." Toffee said with a shrug before approaching Mother yet again. Like last time, he wouldn't throw the first punch. He didn't know what she was capable of, really.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @York @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Takumi @afterlife

@Takumi @York @Yun Lee

Amir's arrow caught Ilona by surprise. It pierced her back and caught her off guard. With the rabbit slowed, a swing of Mason's sword sent her tumbling to the ground. As she hit the ground, the arrow broke, leaving its head in her back. She laid supine, and Mason set a foot on her stomach to keep her in place. In his left hand was his sword, burning bright with energy and ready to plunge itself into her chest. Yet Mason hesitated.

"You can't do it can you? Kill the woman you love?"

"You're not her, imposter."

"Yet I look like Ilona. I sound like Ilona. Please, Sir Mason! Don't kill me! I don't wish to die!"

"She wouldn't say that."

"That doesn't change the fact that you won't kill me."

"You would be surprised what people do when in desperation. I almost killed a man while on my way here. Why should you be any different?" Mason thrust his sword deep into the illusion Ilona's chest.

"Requiesce in pace," he said, mirroring his brother's words as he aimed his weapon and shot the imposter in the head for good measure.

With the illusion dead, the necklace he wore faded away as part of the illusion, and the size of the aura sword shrank dramatically. Mason saved his hand and the weapon disappeared, leaving a hole in the illusion's heart. As he stepped away from the body, tears formed in the corners of his eyes. He chose not to wipe them away as he hurried close to Noemblu.

As he reached her, he reloaded his gun with his last magazine, unless he was willing to fight his way back to the stash. Eight bullets left, and he was certainly comfortable in using one to destroy Amir's illusion. "Is this monster claiming to be your husband?" he asked, taking aim at Karluk.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife​

"Yes." Amir nodded, looking down at the illusion.

"As much as it looks like him and sounds like him, it wasn't very accurate. Karluk would never harm someone he's close to, not intentionally in the least." she responded. The illusion hadn't moved since hitting the ground, so she assumed he was dead and would fade any minute, or whatever happened to these illusions once dealt with like this.

"Yet, I couldn't bring myself to end him myself." she sighed, bringing a hand to her forehead.

Glancing over to Noembelu to check on her, she was relieved to see her overcoming her own illusion.

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Reiner Braun

For a moment, Reiner seemed to have spaced out... Memories of his old, fellow "Warriors", coming back...

YOFFz6B.gif

Marcel... And his selfless sacrifice...

Berthold... And Annie... The two who had helped him kill countless innocents 5 years ago...

Even if Christa was an illusion, he certainly didn't blame her for being angry at him... Or wanting to kill him; what he did was unforgiveable. The price of failure in the mission he, and the others were assigned was simply too much for either of them to bear...

Kiyo crying out his name quickly brought him back to reality once more, and it was then that he noticed that he had lifted her up in the air... Gently, for a change... And if he were honest with himself, the entire thing felt a little... Odd, really.

For the first time, he had lifted someone up in his titan form, without the intention of killing or capturing them... Someone that wasn't a "warrior" like he was...

SlIHdxa.png

Just then, he felt something... Or someone, calling out to him; the Batter.

Somehow, while they were in completely different places, the Batter had called out to him, and Kiyo, asking them to lend them their strength... But how?

Though he couldn't exactly speak in his titan form, nor did he really know how to project his thoughts towards the Batter or anything... He tried to answer his call nonetheless, and somehow "lend" his strength, though by extension, if this worked, it would also lend a little of Kiyo's strength along with that.

Assuming everything went to plan, the Batter would hopefully receive a bit of both Reiner and Kiyo's strength.

With that in mind, Reiner turned his attention back to Christa, who had been having trouble getting a clean hit due to his armored body... Her blades shattering against the plating, until her assault suddenly stopped, as she seemed to be looking his titan form over... Assessing it as a whole.

It took Reiner a good moment before he realized what she was doing; she was looking for weak points.

Realizing what this meant, Reiner didn't hesitate to act... Or at least he tried to. Carefully putting Kiyo down, he raised a fist... And attempted to strike at where Christa was standing, in order to crush her, but... He missed... Or more accurately, he hesitated... Allowing her time to dodge out of the way with her 3DMG, and aim a blow at Reiner's armpit, where there was a small patch of exposed skin.

He let out a thundering roar in his titan form... Evidently frustrated that he couldn't find it in him to hit Christa, even with the knowledge that was an illusion, but... Perhaps with a little help, she could be finished off...

Ruby Rose

Ruby was so focused on attacking Noembelu's assailant, that she hadn't paid much mind as to where she had just knocked her target.

"Huh..?" She said, just before she got tackled out of the way.

Just in the nick of time too, as Noembelu's assailant suddenly began firing at the with some sort of machinegun, but thanks to Noembelu tackling her out of the way... The shots never hit her as she rolled towards cover, using her semblance when possible to speed up the process.

As soon as the sounds of gunfire faded, and she quickly hopped to her feet, moving to a reasonably elevated spot, and slamming her scythe into the ground.

lEZYWA6.gif

Noticing that by this time, Noembelu's assailant had chosen to get up close and personal to her... Ruby carefully took aim, and fired a shot from her scythe towards Julia, intending to hit her from the side.

@Josh M @Takumi @York @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Minerva @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore
@Afterlife​
Being let down to the ground, Kiyo locked her sights towards Christa. This was nothing more than an illusion. She couldn't tell if Reiner was having trouble overcoming this illusion, but she was going to lend a hand anyways.

tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo3_100.png

Focusing her mana into her flames, Kiyo directed these flames towards Christa. If a illusion wasn't real, what was the harm of sending these flames over to roast said illusion whole?

@Josh M @Takumi @York @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Minerva @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore

@Afterlife

"As much as it looks like him and sounds like him, it wasn't very accurate. Karluk would never harm someone he's close to, not intentionally in the least." she responded. The illusion hadn't moved since hitting the ground, so she assumed he was dead and would fade any minute, or whatever happened to these illusions once dealt with like this.

"Yet, I couldn't bring myself to end him myself." she sighed, bringing a hand to her forehead.

Glancing over to Noembelu to check on her, she was relieved to see her overcoming her own illusion.

Mason unceremoniously put a bullet through the illusion Karluk's head, ending it for sure. Once he was done, he quickly turned his eyes away from the body. He was careful not to catch the false Ilona in his field of vision as well. The tears that were welling up over killing the fake Ilona rolled down his cheeks, but he quickly wiped them away.

He saw Noembelu also overcome her trial, and tried to smile at the success. He found that he couldn't. Once again, he opened his mouth to open his heart and speak what it said, "Amir, I'm scared. Not by the strength of these illusions, but the fact that we're fighting them. And winning. We know they're not our family, but in a way we are still killing them. What does family even mean after all this is over? Assuming we can get back home safe and sound, the things we've done and the things that were done unto us don't go away. I wish they could, but bottling memories up leads to them eating away at you. So, where do we go from here?"

@Takumi
@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife​

Mason's attention was drawn away from Ilona by the commotion of the other battles going on. He saw how more people who appeared became enemies and assailants. The illusionary Ilona could feel Mason tense up as he was no longer confident in the safety of her arms. "They're in trouble, so we have to..." Mason began, but was interrupted by the feeling of a hand digging within his pockets. He quickly pushed Ilona away and discovered why she had been digging in his pocket. Ilona now held one of the knives Mason had taken from Ruby's weapon cache.

A stab aimed at Mason only barely avoided striking him as he grabbed Ilona's wrist to deflect the knife's path. However, the moment he did, Ilona disappeared in a flash. She reappeared behind Mason, bringing the life down from above. Quickly thinking, he pulled the second of the knives from his pocket and used it to knock her knife off course.

"Sir Mason," the illusion said, its voice dripping with malice, "I thought you would have been smarter than to bring a knife to a sword fight." With two quick teleports, Ilona had exchanged a puny knife for the sword Mason had dropped earlier. She wielded it with much greater expertise, as if she had been trained in the art of sword dueling. Ilona's skill with a blade was unknown to Mason, but the illusion remained ever accurate.

"The expression is 'knife to a gun fight,' sweetie." Mason dropped the knife and drew the pistol. He fired at Ilona, but he was much too slow. She teleported behind Mason, leaving the bullet to continue on its flight path without harming her. However, by some miracle of fate, once again Mason's bullet managed to point at a target he wasn't even aiming at. By missing Ilona, the bullet was now headed for Karluk.

Mason still had a problem named Ilona to deal with, and narrowly avoided the swing of her sword. He read her move of teleporting behind him, but he had no great plan at avoiding her. So, in lieu of an actual strategy, he sprinted towards Ruby, Amir, and Noemblu. He had only made it halfway when his illusion had warped back in front of him. She blocked the path to the others with the threat of her blade.

Her blade came in the form of both steel and words, "Sir Mason, are you trying to get help from others? Since when have you needed allies? All you need is the hole in your heart filled. I can provide that if you would simply remain still."

"You're a pretty shitty copy of Ilona if that is what you think. Ilona is the one who showed me how light can be in other's hearrs, and what it means to want to sacrifice yourself for the safety of others. I may have not learned the lesson well, but that's the reason I went to the U.N. at all. I knew that, there, I could help people, meet people, and better myself so that one day I could stand to meet her again and show her the person I've become. To be honest, I'm still pretty crappy sometimes. But if I've learned anything at all..."

Mason kept the pistol in his right hand, while his aura powers formed a matching sword to Ilona's in his left. He took a deep breath before setting his emerald eyes to lock with Ilona's dark hazel. Although inexperienced with technique, he had experience with combat. He did his best to match Ilona's stance and prepared to block her sword.

"...I've learned when to call on others." He called as loud as he could, "Ruby! Noemblu! Amir! I know you're all busy, but I could use a little help!"

At the sound of his voice, Ilona swiped at Mason. His sword met hers, and thus began their dance of dueling swords, made much more intruguing as Mason began to search and read for the moments when Ilona would shift to another point in space.

@Afterlife​
Karluk had taken pause to rub his jaw, before preparing to attack once more, but he stumbled forward when Mason's bullet hit it's mark on the wrong target, before the boy hit the ground like a sack of bricks.

Amir was a bit shocked, and at a loss for words. Luckily, Mason's call for help snapped her out of it. Looking at him struggling with his own illusion, and picking up the knife her own illusion had she tucked it away before she began watching Ilona carefully as she aimed, arrow at the ready. Waiting for a clear shot, she fired at Ilona's back, Amir couldn't help but mentally compare Ilona to a quick rabbit.

@Takumi @York @Yun Lee

Amir's arrow caught Ilona by surprise. It pierced her back and caught her off guard. With the rabbit slowed, a swing of Mason's sword sent her tumbling to the ground. As she hit the ground, the arrow broke, leaving its head in her back. She laid supine, and Mason set a foot on her stomach to keep her in place. In his left hand was his sword, burning bright with energy and ready to plunge itself into her chest. Yet Mason hesitated.

"You can't do it can you? Kill the woman you love?"

"You're not her, imposter."

"Yet I look like Ilona. I sound like Ilona. Please, Sir Mason! Don't kill me! I don't wish to die!"

"She wouldn't say that."

"That doesn't change the fact that you won't kill me."

"You would be surprised what people do when in desperation. I almost killed a man while on my way here. Why should you be any different?" Mason thrust his sword deep into the illusion Ilona's chest.

"Requiesce in pace," he said, mirroring his brother's words as he aimed his weapon and shot the imposter in the head for good measure.

With the illusion dead, the necklace he wore faded away as part of the illusion, and the size of the aura sword shrank dramatically. Mason saved his hand and the weapon disappeared, leaving a hole in the illusion's heart. As he stepped away from the body, tears formed in the corners of his eyes. He chose not to wipe them away as he hurried close to Noemblu.

As he reached her, he reloaded his gun with his last magazine, unless he was willing to fight his way back to the stash. Eight bullets left, and he was certainly comfortable in using one to destroy Amir's illusion. "Is this monster claiming to be your husband?" he asked, taking aim at Karluk.

"Not anymore, I'm not."

"I am going to live."

Toffee nodded to Noembelu in response after the illusion had hopefully faded away entirely.

"You're welcome. Luckily, I don't have any of these illusions unlike the rest of you do." Toffee said with a shrug before approaching Mother yet again. Like last time, he wouldn't throw the first punch. He didn't know what she was capable of, really.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @York @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Takumi @afterlife

Being let down to the ground, Kiyo locked her sights towards Christa. This was nothing more than an illusion. She couldn't tell if Reiner was having trouble overcoming this illusion, but she was going to lend a hand anyways.

tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo3_100.png

Focusing her mana into her flames, Kiyo directed these flames towards Christa. If a illusion wasn't real, what was the harm of sending these flames over to roast said illusion whole?

@Afterlife
Mason unceremoniously put a bullet through the illusion Karluk's head, ending it for sure. Once he was done, he quickly turned his eyes away from the body. He was careful not to catch the false Ilona in his field of vision as well. The tears that were welling up over killing the fake Ilona rolled down his cheeks, but he quickly wiped them away.

He saw Noembelu also overcome her trial, and tried to smile at the success. He found that he couldn't. Once again, he opened his mouth to open his heart and speak what it said, "Amir, I'm scared. Not by the strength of these illusions, but the fact that we're fighting them. And winning. We know they're not our family, but in a way we are still killing them. What does family even mean after all this is over? Assuming we can get back home safe and sound, the things we've done and the things that were done unto us don't go away. I wish they could, but bottling memories up leads to them eating away at you. So, where do we go from here?"

@Takumi
Reiner Braun

Christa was a relatively strong fighter, given the right drive... But... Even with that in mind, she was only human after all; her course towards a weak spot in Reiner's armored plating was quickly intercepted by a torrent of flames coming from Kiyo. Reiner was unharmed, but Christa... Or at least, an illusion of her suffered a direct hit, effectively roasting her through and through, her entire body being ignited.

Though, just as the flames enveloped her body... One could swear they saw her close her eyes, and smile... Before the illusion was broken, and in the end... The flaming, lifeless body of a zombie took the place of Christa, falling to the ground with a soft thud.

A brief moment of silence was had, as Reiner seemed to have spent a moment processing this, and then... The plating around his lower jaw slid down, releasing a rather hot gust of steam; looks like there were some downsides to being armored after all, even managing to give Kiyo a small nod, followed by some sort of grunt of thanks, or at least the closest thing to saying that he could manage in his titan form.

0QVoijg.png

Then, his attention focused on "mother", who Reiner was well aware was one of the key players in this whole mess; eliminating her... Would at the very least, put an end to all of these illusions once and for all.

Letting out a gutteral roar, like some sort of titanic warcry... He began to move towards a particularly big looking object on the road... An oil tanker, abandoned on the side of the road. While he had no idea what such a thing was, it was the largest thing he could find, and thus... Reiner lifted the tanker, and after a brief moment to adjust his aim, he threw it straight at mother!

Perhaps it wasn't quite like throwing a titan, but hopefully he was accurate enough for the truck to hit its intended target...

Ruby Rose

Ruby looked to be taking the whole death of the illusions thing a bit better than one might expect... Or at least it looked like it from the outside. It's hard to say how much this was affecting her, but, fortunately... She had yet to lose sight of the goal, nodding at what Noembelu was saying, before she turned to Mason.

"There's only one thing we can do from here..." She said, cocking the bolt on her crescent rose as she lifted it out of the ground for now.

kQI3n3j.gif

"We stop mother!" She said.

As her gaze turned towards "mother" though, she noticed that a particularly large oil tanker truck was flying towards mother... Looks like someone else was trying to take the initiative themselves, specifically the hulking figure who she suspected might be the blonde haired male she had seen wielding those swords earlier.

After a moment of silence, seeming to be guaging her options, she finally spoke up once more.

"Come on! Let's give him some support!" She shouted.

Evidently she was referring to Reiner, though she didn't really know his name yet... As she aimed her scythe towards mother, intending to fire off as many shots as she had left in her crescent rose at her.

@Takumi @Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @Gands @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X
@Afterlife

Reiner Braun

Christa was a relatively strong fighter, given the right drive... But... Even with that in mind, she was only human after all; her course towards a weak spot in Reiner's armored plating was quickly intercepted by a torrent of flames coming from Kiyo. Reiner was unharmed, but Christa... Or at least, an illusion of her suffered a direct hit, effectively roasting her through and through, her entire body being ignited.

Though, just as the flames enveloped her body... One could swear they saw her close her eyes, and smile... Before the illusion was broken, and in the end... The flaming, lifeless body of a zombie took the place of Christa, falling to the ground with a soft thud.

A brief moment of silence was had, as Reiner seemed to have spent a moment processing this, and then... The plating around his lower jaw slid down, releasing a rather hot gust of steam; looks like there were some downsides to being armored after all, even managing to give Kiyo a small nod, followed by some sort of grunt of thanks, or at least the closest thing to saying that he could manage in his titan form.

0QVoijg.png

Then, his attention focused on "mother", who Reiner was well aware was one of the key players in this whole mess; eliminating her... Would at the very least, put an end to all of these illusions once and for all.

Letting out a gutteral roar, like some sort of titanic warcry... He began to move towards a particularly big looking object on the road... An oil tanker, abandoned on the side of the road. While he had no idea what such a thing was, it was the largest thing he could find, and thus... Reiner lifted the tanker, and after a brief moment to adjust his aim, he threw it straight at mother!

Perhaps it wasn't quite like throwing a titan, but hopefully he was accurate enough for the truck to hit its intended target...

Ruby Rose

Ruby looked to be taking the whole death of the illusions thing a bit better than one might expect... Or at least it looked like it from the outside. It's hard to say how much this was affecting her, but, fortunately... She had yet to lose sight of the goal, nodding at what Noembelu was saying, before she turned to Mason.

"There's only one thing we can do from here..." She said, cocking the bolt on her crescent rose as she lifted it out of the ground for now.

kQI3n3j.gif

"We stop mother!" She said.

As her gaze turned towards "mother" though, she noticed that a particularly large oil tanker truck was flying towards mother... Looks like someone else was trying to take the initiative themselves, specifically the hulking figure who she suspected might be the blonde haired male she had seen wielding those swords earlier.

After a moment of silence, seeming to be guaging her options, she finally spoke up once more.

"Come on! Let's give him some support!" She shouted.

Evidently she was referring to Reiner, though she didn't really know his name yet... As she aimed her scythe towards mother, intending to fire off as many shots as she had left in her crescent rose at her.

@Takumi @Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @Gands @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X
@Afterlife

Mason, wanting to keep some ammo for safety, found a different manner of attack. Although his powers couldn't sustain large or complicated objects without his necklace, throwing knives were simple and cheap on aura to make.

Mason began throwing a steady stream of knives at Mother, which kept on coming without foreseeable end.

@Afterlife

Continued from here.

Epilogue Part One
"End of the Night"

Mother cared little for the taunts and the distractions. Undead leaped in front of her to block her from harm, showering her in blood. For attacks they couldn't block, Mother seemed to manipulate reality itself to put herself out of harm's way. Raising her arms, the concrete of the city street moved like rubber, forming a barrier that did more than any of the undead could.

Sigma got the upper hand on Takashi, getting around his knife and pulling hard enough on his wrist to snap it. He was forced to let go of Saeko and was thrown back by a fierce kick from Sigma.

Meanwhile, Billy had just finished off the illusionary Kate, sending her flying with a blast of magic. His powers seemed more focused in the dark place. No wonder Mother wanted them for herself. Things were so different now, Billy had no idea what he would do. He didn't understand the Demiurge powers, and it wasn't like he had Loki here this time to mentor him through it.

Nor did he have Teddy here to support him.

But... Billy knew the only way to see Teddy again was to stop Mother here and now. No matter the support he had, this was his battle in the end.

"You want me, you can have me!"

DyIVs7H.png

Billy cried out and flew into the air. His eyes glowed blue as lightning coursed around him and he made a course straight for Mother. The woman seemed to turn the air around her into a near-transparent shield. Billy slammed against it and glared at the woman with hate. He slowly inched past the barrier, rejecting Mother's power. With one last cry, Billy had broken through, and he quickly grabbed Mother by the throat.

She seemed to struggle for a moment, but eventually, her look of worry changed to a satisfied grin.

"Did you think it would be that easy?" Tentacles formed out of reality itself and twisted tightly around Billy. He was pulled back from Mother, gasping from pain. She leaned in close and said, "This is not your true power. Not at all. I'll take that power now."

A heavy shell began to form around the pair, forcing out all who might try and rescue Billy. The boy screamed as darkness poured out of Mother's mouth and surrounded him. It was suffocating and all-consuming.

As Billy drifted away, his final thoughts were of Teddy.

Cooper paused when the bullet sunk into his back. He turned around slowly and eyed Kyoko like she was a minor problem at best. He started toward her.

"My associate has finished her use of Wanda Maximoff. It is time I took what I am owed."

Makoto ran up next to Kyoko, placing his hand on hers. He looked into her eyes, ignoring Cooper's advance. "Kyoko, keep shooting. Do it until the clip runs out." His hand gripped tighter and he held the gun steady for her. "The Diver told us he had given us some of his power, but Shane didn't believe. Kyoko, you... I'm sorry for everything. I've given you know reason to trust me, but right now... you have to trust me. Stare him in the eyes and shoot, no matter how close he gets. It will work."

Together, with Kyoko pulling the trigger and Makoto holding her steady, the pair unloaded the machine gun at Cooper, who did not stop his approach until the gun ran empty.

Cooper stood frozen as if someone had pressed pause on a video player. He looked down slowly to see his bullet wounds start to glow with light. He turned his head to the Diver and nodded in understanding.

"I see what you've done. So, the boy was not lost after all."

He turned back to Kyoko and Makoto. "Fortunately for you, the ending was already written. But it's never over. We will see."

The light inside Cooper's wounds grew in intensity. He opened his mouth horrifyingly wide and he seemed to vomit light. His body expanded as if he was about to explode, but instead, the air around him shifted and he suddenly disappeared, almost as if erased from reality.

Billy Kaplan was not yet dead. He, however, was not yet alive. He was here, at a time in the present. He was here, at a time in the beyond. He was here, at a time indeterminate.

Billy sat in a chair before a tall man. He was sitting across from Billy, like a mirror image.

YoqQKoE.jpg

"The before is the after," the man spoke. "The after is the before."

Billy stared back at the man, unblinking. He was hearing the man's words as if they came from somewhere distant. He spoke oddly, but for some reason, it didn't seem odd to Billy. He could feel a strange sense of clarity.

"It's always been there. The lock on the door. The house will be secure, if you make it. It is not theirs to take if you only make use of it."

It made a lot of sense, in a way. Something greater was at work here, and it needed Billy to make it into being. Whoever or whatever was behind it, they would guide him. Billy, of course, still knew how naive he truly was.

It was time to end at the beginning.

The shell surrounding Billy and Mother began to crack. Light shot out from the cracks, bathing the battlefield in a warm light. The structure crumbled moments later, revealing Billy and Mother locked in a flurry of magic and energy.

beWjK6n.png

Mother scoffed at the boy's power. "Cute, dear. This will not be a repeat of last time. You've lost everything here in the dark place."

Billy smiled. "I have help, this time. Forces that have put a lot of effort into stopping you, here and forever."

Mother seemed unconvinced at first, but when Billy's power started to overcome her own, her eyes went wide. "I... should have known. The light is leading you."

Mother seemed to know what this meant. Billy didn't care, he just wanted to set things right. His light began to envelop the battlefield. He was going full Demiurge, where the future and the past would open itself up to the boy. He knew what he had to do; just a little cut along the fabric of reality, not a big deal, really.

The undead began to evaporate, along with the illusions still remaining. Mother screamed out in anger, but she was the next to go. "Remember to tell him... the dark place is eternal!"

fAkQzKT.png

In a flash of light, the woman disappeared into thin air. The light only got brighter, until all anyone could see was a blinding void...

Wanda Maximoff sat on the ground. Everything in her body ached as she cried, "I just wanted to protect them! Can't you see? I just wanted something good." Her knees buckled as she tried to stand up.

"Someone just kill me. Please."

Agatha slowly walked toward her former student. "Child, you need to keep fighting. You're too close to quit now."

Evie laughed as her dark wind pushed her attackers back. This all seemed to be some kind of sick game to her. Even as Cooper met his end, Evie continued her assault in glee. The Diver began to approach her.

"A girl who understand nothing," he said. "Another pawn of the dark place. It is time for this too to end."

Evie screamed at him. "Go away! I'm having fun! Mother said I could!"

"I will go away soon. Now is the point of convergence. It is time."

A flash of light burst above everyone, illuminating the barn and putting out Evie's dark winds. When the light faded, none other than Billy Kaplan was revealed, glowing a brilliant blue. With a wave of his hand, the illusions evaporated in the air, only to be replaced by those who had fought in the battle against Mother in the afterlife.

The Diver went still. He shook slightly and off popped his helmet, revealing nothing but light existed within the suit. Out of the neck rose a golden orb that floated before Billy. He grasped it with his hands.

P0e59Cd.png

"With your light, I shall give birth to the future and the past. You will become the seal that has guarded the dark place for all eternity and will continue to do so for all eternity. I am the Demiurge, and one day, I shall reach into the past to sow the seed that would become this moment. The Diver was made to be our protector of the light for all of time."

Evie gasped and looked up. She stared up at the ceiling, open-mouthed, looking possessed. "Mother?" she said quietly. "Mother? No... they can't take you away, not now. This is our family!" She paused for a moment, eventually nodding. "Yes, Mother. Before they lock you away, I'll go to you." Evie rose into the air and faded from view.

The golden orb that Billy held then rose above him and exploded into a golden light. The boy, his powers now waning, turned around to see something only he could currently see. There was a dark void, where Honda and Ruby stood. He reached out to them, looking sad. "I'm so sorry. I don't understand all this... but there's a balance. I can't bring you to this side."

As the void began to close, Billy shook his head. "But it's okay! People will come for you! There will be a day! Look for her... the rabbit!"

As the void closed, Billy floated to the ground. The light around him abated and he just about collapsed to the ground.

"Billy!"

Tears fell down Teddy's face as he made a run for his boyfriend. Billy barely had the energy to stand, so Teddy scooped him into his arms and supported him into a kiss.

FsY1OoT.png

Makoto pulled Kyoko into a hug. "You had every right to hit me, Kyoko. But... that wasn't me. I'm me now, and... I'm just so glad you're okay."

The battle was over. The barn was safe and friends were finally reunited.

Continued here.

Cast List
@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Klein Ullyr Green [OC]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]​

Last edited:
"What will you do then, when the person you decided to live for dies?"

Julia had said that, her last words foretelling something Noembelu took for granted. Having Honda there with her, she almost felt as if he would be able to come with them.

Of course, some things are just too good to be true.

Had he been an illusion all along? Or was he just locked away for now? She didn't know, but...she felt peace. If that were truly him, she knew he would find his way out. He always did. And if an illusion...at least she got to see him one last time before the end.

"No matter what...I am going to live."

It was time to keep living. "Amir!" She made her way to the girl, looking at her wound. "Are you okay?" She would also look around for Six, hoping to check on the little girl. After all, she never joined them after death...that had to mean she was okay.

@Takumi @Glostechk

"Jesus... is that principal Klim?"

"... Vice-principal Delta?"

Both Bullet and Owen looked at Sigma like he was some kind of ghost. He turned to them and shook his head. "I'm sorry. My name is Sigma Klim, but I'm no principal." He wasn't sure what to say beyond that. He understood, at the very least, that some kind of memory manipulation and fake lives had been at work, but he was rather lost otherwise.

Own stared at him. "... Oh, right. I just... I don't know. I don't know why that name pops into my head."

"I... Christ, I don't even know why I thought that," Bullet said. The girl leaned forward, placing her hands on her knees. She stared at the ground, lost in thought.

"What the hell even just happened?" Owen asked.

Makoto spoke up to speak to them. "I'm sorry, everyone. Once we ourselves piece together what just happened... we'll tell you immediately, I promise."

Makoto pulled Kyoko into a hug. "You had every right to hit me, Kyoko. But... that wasn't me. I'm me now, and... I'm just so glad you're okay."

The battle was over. The barn was safe and friends were finally reunited.​

Both Bullet and Owen looked at Sigma like he was some kind of ghost. He turned to them and shook his head. "I'm sorry. My name is Sigma Klim, but I'm no principal." He wasn't sure what to say beyond that. He understood, at the very least, that some kind of memory manipulation and fake lives had been at work, but he was rather lost otherwise.

Own stared at him. "... Oh, right. I just... I don't know. I don't know why that name pops into my head."

"I... Christ, I don't even know why I thought that," Bullet said. The girl leaned forward, placing her hands on her knees. She stared at the ground, lost in thought.

Makoto spoke up to speak to them. "I'm sorry, everyone. Once we ourselves piece together what just happened... we'll tell you immediately, I promise."
kiri040.png

"..."

At the end of it all, there was a lot that happened before Kyoko's eyes in such a short span of time that even she had to stop and take a moment to take it all in, all the while Makoto's warm embrace wrapped itself around her, as though intending to shield her from the darkness they stood within.

She was even at a loss on what to say to Makoto at the end of it all; it wasn't even that she was torn between possibilities, but rather, at a genuine loss. A rarity for her. An uncomfortable position that she wasn't often in. But perhaps for once, maybe she ought to embrace it in turn.

And so, she did. She wrapped her arms around Makoto, hugging him back. It was a strange position, on top of the reasons stated before, as the boy was a good three inches shorter than Kyoko, yet it felt to her like she was the one who was finding solace in his chest, as though feeling the need to seek comfort.

"I... Thank goodness. Thank goodness it's over... and that you're okay," Kyoko could only mumble.

She pulled away briefly when Makoto took a moment to speak to the others, more people whom Kyoko recognized from the Bright Falls Incident, such as Klim on top of Bullet who had accompanied them from before. But she had little to say in that regard. She was too tired.

So Kyoko simply took a breath, and let her hand clasp Makoto's.

@Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Yes, that sounds like a proper plan to me."

The woman smiled as she gazed away for a few seconds, lost in thought. After a slight breather, she turned to Sigma.

"Tell me Sigma, what so now that your free, where do you go?

Meanwhile Wanda stand like a rock,her body shaking. Look at the group, she frowned.

I just can't help making messes, can i?"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @York @Yun Lee @Verite @Takumi

Watching all the events play out before him, Toffee simply stood in seldom silence with his hands neatly placed behind his back. When the entire group was enveloped in that strange light and got relocated... somewhere, Toffee had one simple thing to take care of before he figured out his way back to Mewni.

The lizard walked over to Phil and looked at him. Soon after Toffee's silent approach, the weatherman would feel a powerful punch to his lower jaw.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

Continued from here.

Epilogue Part One
"End of the Night"

Mother cared little for the taunts and the distractions. Undead leaped in front of her to block her from harm, showering her in blood. For attacks they couldn't block, Mother seemed to manipulate reality itself to put herself out of harm's way. Raising her arms, the concrete of the city street moved like rubber, forming a barrier that did more than any of the undead could.

Sigma got the upper hand on Takashi, getting around his knife and pulling hard enough on his wrist to snap it. He was forced to let go of Saeko and was thrown back by a fierce kick from Sigma.

Meanwhile, Billy had just finished off the illusionary Kate, sending her flying with a blast of magic. His powers seemed more focused in the dark place. No wonder Mother wanted them for herself. Things were so different now, Billy had no idea what he would do. He didn't understand the Demiurge powers, and it wasn't like he had Loki here this time to mentor him through it.

But... Billy knew the only way to see Teddy again was to stop Mother here and now. No matter the support he had, this was his battle in the end.

DyIVs7H.png

Billy cried out and flew into the air. His eyes glowed blue as lightning coursed around him and he made a course straight for Mother. The woman seemed to turn the air around her into a near-transparent shield. Billy slammed against it and glared at the woman with hate. He slowly inched past the barrier, rejecting Mother's power. With one last cry, Billy had broken through, and he quickly grabbed Mother by the throat.

She seemed to struggle for a moment, but eventually, her look of worry changed to a satisfied grin.

"Did you think it would be that easy?" Tentacles formed out of reality itself and twisted tightly around Billy. He was pulled back from Mother, gasping from pain. She leaned in close and said, "This is not your true power. Not at all. I'll take that power now."

A heavy shell began to form around the pair, forcing out all who might try and rescue Billy. The boy screamed as darkness poured out of Mother's mouth and surrounded him. It was suffocating and all-consuming.

Cooper paused when the bullet sunk into his back. He turned around slowly and eyed Kyoko like she was a minor problem at best. He started toward her.

"My associate has finished her use of Wanda Maximoff. It is time I took what I am owed."

Makoto ran up next to Kyoko, placing his hand on hers. He looked into her eyes, ignoring Cooper's advance. "Kyoko, keep shooting. Do it until the clip runs out." His hand gripped tighter and he held the gun steady for her. "The Diver told us he had given us some of his power, but Shane didn't believe. Kyoko, you... I'm sorry for everything. I've given you know reason to trust me, but right now... you have to trust me. Stare him in the eyes and shoot, no matter how close he gets. It will work."

Together, with Kyoko pulling the trigger and Makoto holding her steady, the pair unloaded the machine gun at Cooper, who did not stop his approach until the gun ran empty.

Cooper stood frozen as if someone had pressed pause on a video player. He looked down slowly to see his bullet wounds start to glow with light. He turned his head to the Diver and nodded in understanding.

He turned back to Kyoko and Makoto. "Fortunately for you, the ending was already written. But it's never over. We will see."

The light inside Cooper's wounds grew in intensity. He opened his mouth horrifyingly wide and he seemed to vomit light. His body expanded as if he was about to explode, but instead, the air around him shifted and he suddenly disappeared, almost as if erased from reality.

Billy Kaplan was not yet dead. He, however, was not yet alive. He was here, at a time in the present. He was here, at a time in the beyond. He was here, at a time indeterminate.

Billy sat in a chair before a tall man. He was sitting across from Billy, like a mirror image.

YoqQKoE.jpg

Billy stared back at the man, unblinking. He was hearing the man's words as if they came from somewhere distant. He spoke oddly, but for some reason, it didn't seem odd to Billy. He could feel a strange sense of clarity.

"It's always been there. The lock on the door. The house will be secure, if you make it. It is not theirs to take if you only make use of it."

It made a lot of sense, in a way. Something greater was at work here, and it needed Billy to make it into being. Whoever or whatever was behind it, they would guide him. Billy, of course, still knew how naive he truly was.

The shell surrounding Billy and Mother began to crack. Light shot out from the cracks, bathing the battlefield in a warm light. The structure crumbled moments later, revealing Billy and Mother locked in a flurry of magic and energy.

beWjK6n.png

Mother scoffed at the boy's power. "Cute, dear. This will not be a repeat of last time. You've lost everything here in the dark place."

Billy smiled. "I have help, this time. Forces that have put a lot of effort into stopping you, here and forever."

Mother seemed unconvinced at first, but when Billy's power started to overcome her own, her eyes went wide. "I... should have known. The light is leading you."

Mother seemed to know what this meant. Billy didn't care, he just wanted to set things right. His light began to envelop the battlefield. He was going full Demiurge, where the future and the past would open itself up to the boy. He knew what he had to do; just a little cut along the fabric of reality, not a big deal, really.

The undead began to evaporate, along with the illusions still remaining. Mother screamed out in anger, but she was the next to go. "Remember to tell him... the dark place is eternal!"

fAkQzKT.png

In a flash of light, the woman disappeared into thin air. The light only got brighter, until all anyone could see was a blinding void...

Wanda Maximoff sat on the ground. Everything in her body ached as she cried, "I just wanted to protect them! Can't you see? I just wanted something good." Her knees buckled as she tried to stand up.

Agatha slowly walked toward her former student. "Child, you need to keep fighting. You're too close to quit now."

Evie laughed as her dark wind pushed her attackers back. This all seemed to be some kind of sick game to her. Even as Cooper met his end, Evie continued her assault in glee. The Diver began to approach her.

"A girl who understand nothing," he said. "Another pawn of the dark place. It is time for this too to end."

A flash of light burst above everyone, illuminating the barn and putting out Evie's dark winds. When the light faded, none other than Billy Kaplan was revealed, glowing a brilliant blue. With a wave of his hand, the illusions evaporated in the air, only to be replaced by those who had fought in the battle against Mother in the afterlife.

The Diver went still. He shook slightly and off popped his helmet, revealing nothing but light existed within the suit. Out of the neck rose a golden orb that floated before Billy. He grasped it with his hands.

P0e59Cd.png

"With your light, I shall give birth to the future and the past. You will become the seal that has guarded the dark place for all eternity and will continue to do so for all eternity. I am the Demiurge, and one day, I shall reach into the past to sow the seed that would become this moment. The Diver was made to be our protector of the light for all of time."

Evie gasped and looked up. She stared up at the ceiling, open-mouthed, looking possessed. "Mother?" she said quietly. "Mother? No... they can't take you away, not now. This is our family!" She paused for a moment, eventually nodding. "Yes, Mother. Before they lock you away, I'll go to you." Evie rose into the air and faded from view.

The golden orb that Billy held then rose above him and exploded into a golden light. The boy, his powers now waning, turned around to see something only he could currently see. There was a dark void, where Honda and Ruby stood. He reached out to them, looking sad. "I'm so sorry. I don't understand all this... but there's a balance. I can't bring you to this side."

As the void began to close, Billy shook his head. "But it's okay! People will come for you! There will be a day! Look for her... the rabbit!"

As the void closed, Billy floated to the ground. The light around him abated and he just about collapsed to the ground.

"Billy!"

Tears fell down Teddy's face as he made a run for his boyfriend. Billy barely had the energy to stand, so Teddy scooped him into his arms and supported him into a kiss.

FsY1OoT.png

Cast List

Moretti Brothers Epilogue:
Reunited

It was over. They had won
They had reunited with the living.

In a panic, Mason searched for his brother. He cried, "Leon, Leon!" His call got louder as he searched the crowd, until he had successfully found Leon. Upon reuniting, Mason gave Leon the biggest hug he could manage. A fresh flow of tears poured from his eyes and he pressed his face into Leon's shoulder to hide them. As he did, he felt the cool metal chain of his necklace.

"Give me this shit; it's not yours," he said as he grabbed his necklace. His voice cracked, but it was still clear to Leon that he was trying to joke again like the old days. Mason's hug only got tighter.

@Leon Moretti

@Takumi

Amir took a moment to let Mason's words sink in.

"It's okay to be scared, and I can only assume that this experience can help strengthen, or break you. Those that you care for, they're always with you, I'm sure." she responded, it was all she could give for now, before her attention was taken away towards Mother. With Ruby and others being quick ro try and harm mother, she handled any zombies that were too close.

@Mason Moretti

Continued from here.

Epilogue Part One
"End of the Night"

DyIVs7H.png

YoqQKoE.jpg

beWjK6n.png

fAkQzKT.png

P0e59Cd.png

"Billy!"

FsY1OoT.png

Cast List

Julia had said that, her last words foretelling something Noembelu took for granted. Having Honda there with her, she almost felt as if he would be able to come with them.

Had he been an illusion all along? Or was he just locked away for now? She didn't know, but...she felt peace. If that were truly him, she knew he would find his way out. He always did. And if an illusion...at least she got to see him one last time before the end.

It was time to keep living. "Amir!" She made her way to the girl, looking at her wound. "Are you okay?" She would also look around for Six, hoping to check on the little girl. After all, she never joined them after death...that had to mean she was okay.

@Takumi @Glostechk

Amir was confused, but relieved that it was over. Tired, but relieved.

"Noembelu! Oh.." she winced, reminded of the fact that she had been stabbed now that the adrenaline was wearing off.

"It's not very deep, so I should be okay." she added. Amir was quick to join Noembelu in searching for Six though. More concerned for her companions than for herself.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Glostechk

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Continued from here.

Epilogue Part One
"End of the Night"

DyIVs7H.png

YoqQKoE.jpg

beWjK6n.png

fAkQzKT.png

P0e59Cd.png

"Billy!"

FsY1OoT.png

Cast List

Moretti Brothers Epilogue:
Reunited

It was over. They had won
They had reunited with the living.

In a panic, Mason searched for his brother. He cried, "Leon, Leon!" His call got louder as he searched the crowd, until he had successfully found Leon. Upon reuniting, Mason gave Leon the biggest hug he could manage. A fresh flow of tears poured from his eyes and he pressed his face into Leon's shoulder to hide them. As he did, he felt the cool metal chain of his necklace.

"Give me this shit; it's not yours," he said as he grabbed his necklace. His voice cracked, but it was still clear to Leon that he was trying to joke again like the old days. Mason's hug only got tighter.

@Leon Moretti

A Moretti Epilogue:
Together Again

Leon had a sigh of relief now that all the drama was over, however, he couldn't help but be saddened by the loss of his brother. At least, that was until many bright flashes of lights later that he heard someone calling out his name, "Mason??" He questioned as he looked around the large group.

Upon finding his brother, he walks over and hugs him tightly, but was not prepared for Mason to rush him and stumbled back slightly. Chuckling slightly at his comment about his necklace, Leon removes it and hands t back to his brother. "Speaking of things that don't belong to me, do you know who this sword belongs to?" He vaguely remembers faces of people who carried swords, but not their names.

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @Minerva

@Takumi @Glostechk

Noembelu sighed in relief, at least seeing Amir okay. After all they went through, at least she made it out...mostly okay.

"I..." She paused, unsure of just how to answer. "I don't know." She was feeling a large mix of different emotions, it was hard to put a finger on just one she felt.​

A Moretti Epilogue:
Together Again

Leon had a sigh of relief now that all the drama was over, however, he couldn't help but be saddened by the loss of his brother. At least, that was until many bright flashes of lights later that he heard someone calling out his name, "Mason??" He questioned as he looked around the large group.

Upon finding his brother, he walks over and hugs him tightly, but was not prepared for Mason to rush him and stumbled back slightly. Chuckling slightly at his comment about his necklace, Leon removes it and hands t back to his brother. "Speaking of things that don't belong to me, do you know who this sword belongs to?" He vaguely remembers faces of people who carried swords, but not their names.

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @Minerva

"Ah... Saeko. That's her sword I believe. Saeko, over here!" Mason called as he waved his hand to grab Saeko's attention.
@Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Minerva

Phil Connors -Everything Changes

Phil recoiled from the punch to the jaw that Toffee had delivered to him and fell onto the floor. He had covered his face after the fact.

tumblr_otqaquEQ9m1qb1wyvo2_1280.jpg

Of course, what nobody would have expected next. Phil started to laugh- a rather broken laugh, but a laugh none the less. This hurt and he enjoyed it. He was in pain- this hurt, this was good. More than good, it was great. It was like home- expect as long as he didn't go there, it would take time to heal. Time to repair and it kind of made him happy. Under his breath he muttered to Toffee. "Thank you for that, I deserved it." . He did look for Saeko to return her gun.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Minerva

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Epilogue Part One
"End of the Night"

DyIVs7H.png

YoqQKoE.jpg

beWjK6n.png

fAkQzKT.png

P0e59Cd.png

"Billy!"

FsY1OoT.png

Cast List

@Takumi @Glostechk
Amir took a moment to let Mason's words sink in.

"It's okay to be scared, and I can only assume that this experience can help strengthen, or break you. Those that you care for, they're always with you, I'm sure." she responded, it was all she could give for now, before her attention was taken away towards Mother. With Ruby and others being quick ro try and harm mother, she handled any zombies that were too close.

@Mason Moretti

Amir was confused, but relieved that it was over. Tired, but relieved.

"Noembelu! Oh.." she winced, reminded of the fact that she had been stabbed now that the adrenaline was wearing off.

"It's not very deep, so I should be okay." she added. Amir was quick to join Noembelu in searching for Six though. More concerned for her companions than for herself.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Glostechk
@Takumi @Glostechk

Noembelu sighed in relief, at least seeing Amir okay. After all they went through, at least she made it out...mostly okay.

"I..." She paused, unsure of just how to answer. "I don't know." She was feeling a large mix of different emotions, it was hard to put a finger on just one she felt.​

As things settled around her, Six would approach the rest of the group, searching for Noembelu and Amir. Seeing that the two were well and still alive, the child gave each a hug by wrapping her small arms around their leg. It filled her with slight calmness that her friends had reunited with her. She didn't question anything that had happened moments ago but something just didn't feel right to the girl. Six wanted more explanations as to what had happened.

FwjwqaC.png

Even though everything seemed alright, there was a faint empty feeling filling the depths of her bowels.

@Takumi @Yun Lee

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.