2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
Eczar
1975. A time of struggle for muggles and wizards alike. While the cold war is at its height, the wizarding world is faced with a war of its own. The Daily Prophet has reported nothing but bad news as of late. There have been disappearances, murders, dark marks in the sky, and sightings of strange men in masks. Whispers say this is all the work of the Dark Lord, an enemy so formidable no one dares to speak his name.

A dark cloud hangs over Hogwarts, for even its peace has been disturbed. The promise of a new academic year and its would-be adventures are instead shrouded in unspeakable fear. There are those who come to Hogwarts with dark intentions and even darker magic. No one knows who they are. They stay in the shadows, bearing the faces of old friends or foes, whispering, scheming...

In this age of growing racial prejudice, the well-being of half-breeds and muggle borns hang in the balance.

Hogwarts is no longer safe.
Current Chapter 6: A Solemn Supper

Date: Wednesday, October 8 1975
Time: 6pm
Event: Feast at the Great Hall
Weather: Cloudy

Hogwarts opens its great doors once more, though the students that choose to remain are anything but great in number. If, at the beginning of the school year, the halls were flooded with streams of black robes, it is now reduced to a trickle. And what would customarily be an exited hubbub is now uncomfortably quiet, occasionally permeated by whispers of uncertainty and fear.

Something about Hogwarts has changed. Something more than the Chamber of Secrets being opened then closed once again. Something more than the appointment of the new Headmaster Demetrius Creed, whose very existence seems to be shrouded in mystery. Hogwarts itself seems foreboding somehow. Like some dark and evil spirit has possessed its very walls. For the castle towers now stood frowning upon the encroaching students like it loathes for them to come back. There will be no warm welcome, no semblance of a joyous celebration to be had. There is only the beginnings of an omen.

But even in the darkness, there is hope. The two students who fell victim to the Basilisk are now cured and well, even if the trauma remains with them and will haunt their dreams for some time.

Today, they will be rejoining their classmates who, upon their arrival, are immediately ushered into the Great Hall for supper. There, half the former staff awaits them upon their usual seats at the great table, whilst the other half seems to have been replaced by unknown and unwelcoming new faces. The usual seat of the Headmaster is curiously empty.
Write-up by Adrian | Coding by Adrian | © Art taken from Pottermore

SU / EXT / OOC
0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /

Last edited:
efeb5e5a9337504cbfbe4dd108e0ea3c--woman-art-red-hair.jpg
Lauren Harrison
INTERACTIONS:
Alistair Blackbourne - @Adrian
MENTIONS:
Anastasia Fitzgerald - Me & Rory Thomson - @Adrian

****​
Lauren couldn't help but cock a brow at the first remark about how he was doing. Then came the clarification on how he really felt and the girl nodded. "That sounds a bit better… Didn't expect you to be quite fine, not even because of the paper but the attack you got from a Death Eater on the train." The short girl commented with a little laugh wrapping her Hufflepuff scarf around her neck, making herself feel a little more cozy and warm.

"I guess you're right about the gossip, but Thomson is pretty stubborn on things. If he can make a saga on something to sell his papers he will…" The girl said in a soft tone looking up at the Head Boy, her head cocking to the side when he asked if she introduced herself. She couldn't help but let go a little bit of recent she held towards him in that moment and laughed wiping away her tears (because she laughed so hard).

"I never introduced myself, because mudbloods like me aren't the type you'd affiliate yourself with, aye? Plus… Thought you kinda hated me… Since you did spend the first month of first year without eyebrows because of me." Lauren blushed in a moment of embarrassment relating the less than pleasant history they had. Scratching the back of her head lightly, she averted her gaze for a moment. Puffing up her cheeks in frustration at how things played out.

"Anyway the name is Lauren Harrison, muggleborn witch and that made my gg-ma so happy to have another witch finally in the family." She extended her hand to him and offered a little smile. "And you're Alistair Blackbourne, heir to the Blackbourne family and pureblood." She commented cheekily.

"Have to admit I was kinda jealous of half-bloods and purebloods in the beginning. Not so much anymore— I kinda pity you purebloods. Got so many expectations and people running after you to ruin your image. Sounds lonely…" Lauren finally spoke up a little more when they started walking down the hall.

"Sorry that Annie doesn't let up that hard-arse act too… She doesn't really like people who call me: mudblood… I've gotten used to it now though, with all that's goin' on with us dropping like flies I think I wouldn't last long anyway." Lauren's tone hung low almost dark and foreboding. She had dreams of something with hellish eyes staring at her from a mirror, and pang of pain running through her head since the beginning of the school year. So, it was only normal for her to be unnerved.

Last edited:
d8qmisj-87466e77-15f8-48b4-b868-25a14ee5e408.png
Delynn Von Kronig

Necklace

INTERACTIONS:
Alistair Blackbourne
Lauren Harrison
Ren Pearce
Oliver Whitefang

MENTIONS:
Alistair + Oliver @Adrian
Lauren @Bubbly Potions
Ren @Vio

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

Having turned to gather her things Lynn heard Oliver speaking. His words rang true, she knew no one was going to come and help them. Looking at her bag for a few moments she took a deep breath before picking it up. She wasn't going to clean up after others messes. Especially over something she had no part in. Pursing her lips she decided there that she wasn't going to do it unless she had help. However, within a few moments the thoughts of getting in trouble began to fill her head.

As if the thoughts in her head could be seen playing out in real time Lynn began to lower her bag towards the ground before narrowing her eyes and pulling it back up. Leaning back and forth she looked like she was partially dancing but she was internally warring with herself on either to stay or leave. Leaving in the end won out and she couldn't sit still anymore. The exhilaration of breaking the rules for once in a blue moon made her feel like a million dollars. Bounding up near to Oliver Lynn smiled "Im not doing this all by myself. We should leave." Lynn chattered out.​

8bd97546e1dc8525eddca45dcbecacc9.png

Interactions: Cyrus (@Bubbly Potions ), Ivar (@Bubbly Potions ) & Jasper (@Winterswing )
Mentions: Joan (@Adrian )

Sanguine gathered herself to her feet when she could faintly begin to hear approaching steps, her green eyes shooting to the entrance of the owlery as she waited to see who from the group would appear next. Cyrus and who she assumed as Ivar suspicions. Faintly, Sanguine directed a small nod towards Ivar, a weak smile on her lips as she gave a small wave of her hand. "Yeah…I'm Sanguine. Ivar, right?" Sanguine cursed the grouping and whoever decided them – though Jasper was okay, she still was far from excited to be stuck in a group with Cyrus, Joan and their friends. So far, this Ivar seemed okay in the very least.

It took Sanguine a moment or two to focus on Cyrus herself and when she did, her brows furrowed, and worry etched itself on her features. They didn't get along – she would testify to that but seeing the state of the other witch was worrying. Shoving her hands into the pockets of her jeans, Sanguine flicked her gaze to Ivar, then Jasper for a moment. "Hey…" Looking back to Cyrus she frowned slightly. "Cyrus, you okay?" Sanguine looked to Ivar, who Cyrus was practically reliant on to stand. "Is she okay?"

The half-vampire eventually just huffed a deep sigh, letting her eyes lull closed for a moment before she shook her head, forcing them open. "If you aren't okay, you should probably rest. It won't be good if you can barely stand up…" Sanguine frowned slightly, that would put more pressure on the rest of them, wouldn't it? Reaching up she scratched the side of her neck awkwardly, letting her eyes shift back to the owls – especially the little shit that kept glaring at her. She wore the thing was glaring at her! "We can just start…Though…how the fuck do we begin to clean this place?"

Last edited:
102b6df7ee55825b32a041d897ca0bdc.png

Interactions: Piper (@Winterswing ), Henry/Debbie/Joan (@Adrian ), Tasha (@Vinn )
Mentions: None

Leontios watched the chaos with an amused, toothy grin on his lips. It was funny – though he felt bad for the girl now covered in…whatever it was. A faint snort of amusement parted from his lips, forcing him to slam his hand over his lips with a small huff when the female Gryffindor began to try and hug Henry to coat him in whatever it was she herself was doused in. By the time Henry was hiding behind Piper, Leo had erupted into laughter, cheering the unknown female on to get Henry.

"Get him!"

However, his laughter faded into a quiet snort as he stepped out of the way when Henry hid behind him. Shrugging his shoulders lazily, Leontios poked his tongue out at Hufflepuff before turning on his heels to head to the kitchen, a smirk on his lips. "Hope she catches you, Henry!" He called back, hurrying his steps to the Kitchen, cackling in mockery of an evil laugh with each step. This certainly brightened up his day – seeing Henry running from someone clearly wanted to drag him into their mess. It almost made him feel bad for Henry. Almost. He still was not over the Gryffindor comment or the time Henry accidentally set his hair on fire.

Stumbling into the kitchen with his now normal laughter following him, Leo glanced around at the other students from the group who were present. "Sorry, I'm late!" He called out happily, a large grin on his lips before he looked around owlishly when he realised he had no idea where to start. "Urh…Yeah…What should I do first?"

Last edited:
Cormorant Garamond
Poppins
Spectral SC

Henry Chen
SEVENTH YEAR HUFFLEPUFF
"Oh, shit," Henry gulped, staring helplessly at Leo's retreating figure as if he had just been stabbed in the back. Turning back to Joan, the boy let a nervous laugh escape his lips as he brought his hands up in defeat.

"Okay, you got me, I..." There was a dramatic pause as his gaze fell to the ground in mock shame. As if it pained him to speak, "...surrender. Also, there's a spider on your foot."

"Huh? What--" Joan looked down at her shoes, only to realize it had all been a ruse, "You fucking--" But by the time she looked up again, Henry had dashed off to the other end of the corridor, waving back at her with a silly smirk on his face.

"See ya later, alligator!" The boy called out before sprinting to the Quidditch Pitch as fast as his legs could get him there. There was no way to tell what time it was at the moment, but he was probably already late. The sooner he got to detention, the faster he could get things done and enjoy the rest of the day.

When he arrived however, the place seemed almost to be devoid of people. Were his groupmates running late too? He decided he might as well use this opportunity to do what he'd always wanted to do since his first year here in Hogwarts...

Walking to the center of the field, Henry took a deep breath, put his palms around his mouth and yelled in the loudest voice he could muster:

"PPPPEEEEEEEEENNNNNIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS"

@Sanguine Fox

a27794b66ed0c1665b0a85ce34b9003f.png

Interactions: Henry (@Adrian )
Mentions: None

Rosa was happily asleep. Her head, as a raven, was twisted and tucked comfortably into puffed out feathers. In short, she looked like a black ball of bundled up feathers at this point but a very comfortable one in her own opinion. It was a dreamless but content nap – In fact she planned to remain so despite the detention. It wasn't like her to…well, clean. The only movement from her raven form was the shallow rise and fall of her feathered chest. Unfortunetely, Rosa never took into consideration who was in her 'group' and the possibility that she could be woken up by some idiotic Hufflepuff.

So, she reacted accordingly.

A loud caw screeched from her as her wings shot out in a hurry, having been startled with the loud shout. Wings beat furiously against the air, keeping her balanced on her perch as amber, beady eyes shifting to find the source of what woke her up. She cawed again, this time one of annoyance, as she found Henry of all people to be the source. Rosa briefly scolded herself for thinking it could be anyone else but the immature Hufflepuff. She was really starting to hate Hufflepuffs…other than Lauren, of course.

Releasing her claws from the wooden bannister, Rosa flew down to the pitch where Henry was. The only pause she made between her descent and transforming back to her humanoid form was to stop and peck lightly at the others skull, a small revenge for waking her up. When she was once again standing on two feet, Rosa folded her arms across her torso with an irritated huff, expression apathetic as she cocked her head. "Are you seriously this immature, Chen? Shouting penis, really?" She asked sarcastically, raising her brow slightly. "This early in the morning as well…You really are quite ill-mannered…"

Jasper Grey

received_470429863451978.jpeg
Jasper gave Sanguine a small frown when she moved towards the entrance again. It wasn't until he heard approaching steps that he realised why she moved, or could at least assume why she had. "Hey Ivar..." He slowly trailed off as he took in his sisters current state. Practically unable to stand on her own two feet.

He could feel all his annoyance bleeding out of him in one smooth wave. His sister hardly ever looked this terrible...sick really. It was hard to stay angry at someone when they looked like that, not that he'd want to anyways. He flicked his gaze to Ivar's as Sanguine spoke, his expression questioning and concerned. He crossed over to where Cyrus and Ivar where, his grey eye's scanning over Cyrus. "Maybe we should take you to the infirmary..." He suggested, sounding a little worried.

He had never liked seeing her sick or hurt, seriously anyway, some things were entertaining, little things. "Either way you're you shouldn't be cleaning up owl shit," He said decidedly. He knew how stubborn his twin could be and would likely refuse to go to the infirmary even if it was for her own good, but he couldn't let her help when she looked like this. He had a bad feeling about all this, something he couldn't explain, just an uneasy feeling. He rested a hand affectionately on the top of her head. "Just sit outside," He suggested.

Mentions: Cyrus Grey, Ivar Ragnulf @Bubbly Potions - Sanguine Faust @Sanguine Fox - Rory Thomson @Adrian
Interactions: Ivar Ragnulf, Cyrus Grey @Bubbly Potions

Last edited:
Poppins

Joan Lambert
SEVENTH YEAR GRYFFINDOR
Joan cursed her luck as she climbed the winding steps to the owlery, already recognizing the distant hoots of the school owls. Vinegar and the wafting fetor of owl dung battled against her senses. What had she done to deserve this? Not only was she doused in vinegar and had no way to get herself cleaned, she was also going to be spending the whole day with Sanguine of all people. Whoever thought this was a good idea clearly was missing a few brain cells.

When she finally reached the landing with a huff, an owl flew past her and something wet landed on her head and slid down to her nose. She didn't even have to see it to know what it was. Heaving a sigh so loud that it might have startled a few owls, Joan nodded to herself, resigning to the fate she was cursed with.

"I have owl shit on my head, don't I," she muttered, lips forming into a sardonic smile as she approached the group. If owl dung wasn't enough to make them want to cover their noses, Joan's vinegar smell was. "Just the cherry on top of a great morning. Hi, Jas. Wanna hug?"

Theme Song: Fuck the People - The Kills
Art: vurdeM on DeviantArt

Cormorant Garamond
IM Fell English SC
UnifrakturMaguntia

Oliver Whitefang
raw - jim williams​
It took a lot of restraint to stay where he was right now--a safe distance away from Lynn's throat. Yet, thirst burned inside of him. It became almost unbearable, and her swaying back and forth like prey being dangled before him only worsened the sensation. Sweat beaded on his brow. He made no effort concealing his discomfort. When she drew closer to him, he stopped breathing altogether. He could feel his fangs starting to grow and sharpen, just a little bit more and they'd begin to poke out of his tightly-shut mouth. Shading his eyes with his hand, which was still massaging his head, he said:

"I don't feel well. You can go ahead, I think I'll head to the infirmary." Pain was etched in his voice as he struggled not to breathe and talk at the same time. Oliver knew that if he caught a whiff of her now, he'd likely lose all semblance of sanity and control. He just hoped his excuse was enough to make her leave him alone.

@Mook-LandStrider

Cormorant Garamond
Poppins
Spectral SC

Henry Chen
SEVENTH YEAR HUFFLEPUFF
The shout was greeted with not only echoes as he had expected, but also a loud cawing from the distance. Henry twirled around to look for the source of the noise, but before any other thought could register, something dark made for his face. Panic consumed him for a moment as the bird (or birds?) flapped all around him, pecking him here and there.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Henry cried, slapping at empty air, missing the bird again and again due to his painfully embarrassing aim, "Jesusmarymotherofchrist."

When the pecking finally stopped, Henry reluctantly opened his eyes to see Rosa standing before him. Of course. Who else could it have been? No other bird would have just randomly attacked him out of nowhere, that was for certain. Probably.

"Feisty," Henry commented, part in teasing, part in complaint, "Uh huh, you got that right, I'm that immature." He admitted with a grin. "Came here first huh? Does that make you..." He gasped for effect, "...an early bird?"

@Sanguine Fox

ALISTAIR BLACKBOURNE

His question had somehow triggered the flood gates to open, except instead of tears like in yesterday's conversation with Echo, this time it was an endless showering of words. The girl was talkative, more talkative than Alistair could ever feel comfortable with. For a long time, he didn't say anything, only half-listening to the words she said as they continued their way down the corridor. He quickened his pace, hoping to get to the destination sooner rather than later.

When she finally introduced herself, Alistair found himself lost in memory. He vaguely recalled the mishap, but other than that, he couldn't remember who was involved or if there had been anyone to blame for the incident. Narrowing his eyes, he stared into the distance, searching his mind for memories long forgotten.

"I don't remembe--"

Then, it clicked.

There was an audible silence between them now, so thick you could cut it with a knife, so thick Alistair could hardly breathe. Mudblood. He had called her that during their first year, after she had placed the wrong ingredient in the cauldron. The ingredient that had inevitably caused their potion to blow up and set fire to his eyebrows.

He sighed unevenly, wondering how he had even gotten himself into this situation. What used to be relief was now quickly replaced with mild irritation and disgust. It was for the better if he distanced himself from her now, before anyone could even see them together. It was stupid of him to approach her anyway without first confirming her name.

"We need to hurry. The others are waiting," he remarked casually before hastening his pace. He didn't bother to check if the girl was catching up with him. In fact, he much preferred that she didn't.

- Interactions:
Lauren Harrison @Bubbly Potions

Colour Tag: #339966

Cyrus Grey

tumblr_oy1cjf0Yr11sq1xo4o1_1280.jpg

Cyrus was rather off guard by the concern expressed by Sanguine Faust, it was quite different from her normal attitude. "Yeah, I think I'm just overtired… used a little too much magic yesterday I think…" She admitted with a shrug, her face turning a shade of green the moment Joan walked in smelling thick of vinegar. It wasn't at all a pleasant scent— and it overpowered the Owlery.

SHE SPRINTED to a opened window throwing her head out, emptying the contents of her stomach over the ledge. "What the fuck are you soaked in Joan?" Cyrus groaned pulling her arm to the side of her dirtied mouth. Wiping away the remains of whatever she ate the night before. The sound of her stomach's disagreements spinning like washing system, continuously making her want to vomit.

"On another note, I think we'd start from the top and work our way down." Rus pointed to the stairs leading up to the higher points in the tower, then ducking from the two hateful owls swooping her. Groaning the girl looked at Beast and Athena, wondering how fuck it'd be to pluck those two.

"Another note keep after from those two, they've got crawls that with leave some nasty cuts," Cyrus spoke in a low but warning voice. "I might take ya advice and stand outside, but I'll come up to help out if everything settles." She said softly wandering out of the Owlery kicking the bones of fellow mousy friends that weren't that luck to get out of that shit hole. Their end likely caused by being ripped apart and eaten.

@Sanguine Fox @Adrian @Ghostly Boo

Last edited:
efeb5e5a9337504cbfbe4dd108e0ea3c--woman-art-red-hair.jpg
Lauren Harrison
INTERACTIONS:
Alistair Blackbourne
MENTIONS:
Legolas - Lord of the Rings Trilogy & Alistair Blackbourne - @Adrian

***​
Lauren giggled lightly at Alistair's suddenly stiff to a more awkward nature. "Ya know, I don't care anymore about it… At first it upset me, but then I remembered you kinda had your brows burnt off because of me." The girl pointed out with a forgiving and sweet tone of voice, "If I was still a muggle school I would have been drowned in a toilet because of that." Laurie shrugged.

His pace picked up which was a little harder to keep up with— but the girl managed with a little jog. Before looking on ahead with a little look of amusement. Booing her head along to a little tune that was stuck in her head from a muggle television series. Taking her pace to be a little ahead of his, she turned back poking her tongue out.

"COME OUT NOW, YA GONNA BE LATE!" Lauren yelled from her place with a cheek laugh. The girl had a set of lungs on her considering the large family she came from— you always had to be loudest or you were never heard. "Move it Legolas," she called to Ali offering a lighthearted gesture about his height and almost matching him to an Middle-earth elf. "I'm like a Hobbit and I'm faster than ya," she admitted with a shrug before heading off on her way skipping merrily down the hallway.

Last edited:

Jasper Grey

Jasper frowned at Cyrus as she rushed to the window to be sick. He didn't quite understand until the smell hit him a moment later, followed by Joan speaking. Jasper made a slight face at her comment. "Your current stench, makes me want to hug you even less then before," Jasper said, grabbing his nose for effect and smirked at the girl.

He eyed Cyrus as she spoke. He had no idea what spells or spell she could have cast to leave her like this. What he did know, was that he hated seeing her like this and not knowing why or being able to do a thing about it.

"Right, me and Ivar will get the buckets of water and soap or whatever," he said. Catching his friends sleeve and lightly tugging him from the room. He then popped back in. "Maybe you should invest in a bucket and some soap too Joan," he said with a wrinkle of his nose and a grin. "That is of course, if you're still after that hug," he said with a playful wink before quickly vanishing after Ivar.

Mentions: Cyrus Grey, Ivar Ragnulf @Bubbly Potions - Sanguine Faust @Sanguine Fox - Joan Lambert @Adrian
Interactions: Ivar Ragnulf @Bubbly Potions - Joan Lambert @Adrian

Last edited:

Ivar Ragnulf

bdbddd987c5f123c89a6f941b9e67293.jpg
"It's pretty repulsive, the stench I mean. Not you Joan, no offence." Ivar commented holding his nose, and giving a odd look towards the unfortunate Lambert girl. The mismatched boy seemed to understand the lack of luck that came with people when friends were involved— but this was something else. All he could really offer her was his sympathies, and did likewise with the sight that was Cyrus Isabella Grey.

He could also tell that Jasper was worried about his little sister despite their current differences. It was distressing seeing her like this, and the mutual thought seemed to be what did that to her. What level was the spell or spells she used. Curiously he eyed Rus when she left the room, and made sure she got out okay.

"We need brooms and scrub brushes too… Sanguine are you okay with grabbing those? It might take us a bit to carry the buckets— it might be good to brush all the hay, and mouse corpses out of there before scrubbing." The mopey looking Ravenclaw said in a pretty expressionless tone. Ivar allowed Jasper to pull him out of the Owlery and down the steps. Eyeing a hunched over Cyrus as they left.

"Do you think we should stop by the infirmary for Rus, she's not in a state to work… Might be for the best—" Ivar spoke with a low and worried voice, his eyes directed on the path ahead leaving Jasper some space to express himself. Knowing that he wasn't likely to hold back on his emotions now— he looked horrible, and pale with angst towards his sister.

"I know Cy enjoys experimenting and making up her own spells— but don't you think she's gone too far this time?" The Swed asked his Australian companion, wondering what his opinion was as her older brother.

@Ghostly Boo @Sanguine Fox @Adrian

Last edited:
Persephone Gormlaith-Avalon Gaunt

7ee56c20d324b554b31b94a47b664b7d.jpg
Persephone woke up much later than her roommate that morning— that was apparent by the empty dorm room. It was something she was rather grateful for… Waking up alone— since a nightmare had worked her into a cold sweat. She looked horrid when she went and looked at herself in the bathroom mirror.

Her skin ghostly white, and the dark eyes almost made it look like her eyeballs had sunk further into her sockets. Eyes glowing green stared back at her filled with anxieties— she had a bad feeling about detention that day. Percy leant over the sink and slashed the water in her face and let out a sigh. The cold water made her feel a little more alert now, and aware of the emptiness in the dorm room she recalled that it was never really like that.

Even if her and Echo had their multiple differences— she was rich and brought up in a higher class society and Percy wasn't… Although, the atmosphere wasn't as razor sharp nor so bitter.

Gaunt had admitted her faults in the incidences that had occurred, but she wasn't the only one at faults. There was also Echo and Blackbourne who needed to truthful about their involvements. It wasn't up to her to have them admit their own faults and issues in regards to the situation. In the full truth of things: she was sick of the relationship they had, and didn't want any involving with Alistair after that night. The look of his regard, and the dread that she felt when he left her there made the girl felt sick to her stomach. She could only pray that she wasn't stuck with them when it came to detention.

She wasn't surprised that things didn't work out her way when she read the names on the list— though she was grateful to see that at the very least she had Wallace Campbell by her side through it. He was such a tender heart— and possibly would be the only reason she got through the day.

On she walked towards her impending doom— supervised by the likes of Juniper Murray and Rory Thomson. This day was sure to go swimmingly, Persephone thought bitterly. Her gaze strictly on the ground in front of her, hands firmly tucked into her pockets. Her mind was set on negativity— and only that- until she looked up and saw Wallace in the distance walking out of the bathroom closest to the Great Hall. His hands full of buckets, brooms and mops.

"Morning Wallie," Gaunt said with a warming smile.

@Vio

Last edited:

Jasper Grey

Jasper sighed softly, dragging his fingers though his hair roughtly. "Lets just bring her back some water and keep an eye on her..." he said quietly, glancing back towards the top of the Owlery where twin was. He highly doubted she'd appreciate being forced to get a check up just because her brother and his friend worried. Though the suggestion was very, very tempting.

"I hate to see her like this, it just feels..." he searched for the right words before sighing. "She shouldn't have done that alone...whatever she did. She's smarter then that, all of this makes no sense. She'll just tell me to stop being a nosy ass if I ask," he murmured, glancing towards Ivar. "She has gone too far, sometimes I worry she'll go even further then this...and no one will be there to help her." He dropped his hands to his side's as they reached the bottom step of the Owlery. He moved around the bottom of the tower slightly until he found a old wooden door. "Do you think she'll..." he cut off as he opened the door.

Mentions: Cyrus Grey, Ivar Ragnulf @Bubbly Potions
Interactions: Ivar Ragnulf @Bubbly Potions

Last edited:

Peeves the Poltergeist

Something waited silently on the other side of the broom closet. Something the two boys weren't expecting when they opened it.

"BOO!" Yelled Peeves the Poltergeist as he bobbed towards them, buckets clattering and mops falling to the ground in his wake. "Betcha didn't see that coming, eh?"

Two of the buckets floated and orbited around him as he moved about, which then fell directly onto the heads of the unsuspecting boys.

"And now you can't see at all!" Peeves bellowed, laughing in a raspy voice as he cartwheeled in the air.

- Interactions:
Ivar Ragnulf @Bubbly Potions
Jasper Grey @Ghostly Boo

Anastasia Fitzgerald
Seventh Year, Ravenclaw
Anastasia was in a hurry that morning when she discovered she'd fallen asleep once more after doing Lauren's hair for the day. Laying flat against the Hufflepuff's bed— a happy little Puffskein and ginger tabby cat grooming it. "You don't see that everyday," she said removing the animals hastily from her chest and putting them back down on the bed. Before swiftly making her way to the door, and exiting out of the girls dorm, through the common room. Finally, she was on her way to the kitchens.

Nothing was said in warm good mornings, or pleasantries. It was straight to work with picking up some vegetables clean, peeling, chopping and putting them in a pot to be stewed. Annie had counted her graces in learning how to cook from Mrs Pam Harrison— Lauren's mother. She was a heaven sent in the kitchen, and the woman knew everything that could make a mouth water. She couldn't help but smirk at the thought of how happy goofy Henry Chen would be to have a supper with them, and the Harrison Clan.

Chopping away absently Annie didn't take much notice to anyone else in the room, other than Piper Ryeland and the fifth year that vomited on her at the party two days ago. He was quite a sweet little soul— even when sober.

Last edited:
8bd97546e1dc8525eddca45dcbecacc9.png

Interactions: Joan (@Adrian )
Mentions: Jasper (@Ghostly Boo ) & Cyrus (@Bubbly Potions )

Sanguine was stunned when next thing she knew, she was left alone with Joan. Sanguine slowly shifted backwards with Joan's approach whatever she was doused in burned her nose, causing her to press her hand tightly against the lower portion of her face. It was vinegar and so much of it! Tears crept at the corner of her eyes as she wearily watched the older Gryffindor, pity looming in her green orbs as she scowled behind her hand. "W-what…How the hell did that happen?" She asked, pointing over towards the other, her steps leading her back a bit more.

It didn't help when the scent brought the sense of nausea to her throat, causing her to visibly gag despite her best attempt at blocking her ability to smell it. For once, Sanguine cursed at her half-vampire status as it currently was massively screwing her over. The wretched smell was far too strong itself, her heightened senses just adding insult to injury here. A huff parted from her lips, though it was muffled by her hand. Wearily, her gaze slid back to Joan before she straightened her posture, glancing at the door quickly – she could run now…

Unfortunately, she still needed to apologise and if possible, find out if Joan saw her eyes change or not.

Relaxing as much as she could with the smell making her feel nauseous, Sanguine turned to face Joan properly, her cheeks flushing. She really hated this. A lot. She dropped her hand after a moment which revealed a weak frown present upon her lips. "Hey…I…Urh…" Her words stuttered slightly as she struggled to apologise, it felt weak and only confirmed her guilt and she hated this as well. "I wanted to apologise, you know…for punching you yesterday out of the blue. I thought it was you that threw the apple at me, Jasper told me earlier it was him and Cyrus...but, either way, I probably shouldn't have lost it. I don't remember even going for you, to be honest…But that isn't an excuse…" When she finally realised her rambling, Sanguine just groaned before shaking her head slightly. "I just wanted to say sorry…"

Last edited: