Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am pretty much done with my character sheet, do check if it's good to go @Ehb

Oh and also everyone please check if your character's relationship with mine is also good to go with my description.

@Rithas

"Leo's relatively normal. While we aren't necessarily enemies, one can't call us friends yet either. I guess we both get along just for the sake of getting along with each other and maintaining the status quo. Still, I doubt we'll actually become friends considering how much Sagawa-chan dislikes him. I'll just keep an eye on him for now."

@Zombehs
"I would have overlooked how much rude and disrespectful he can be... but to think that he would release his dog to frighten and mess with Sagawa-chan is unforgivable. Things would have been easier if I was the delinquent type... but since I'm a social morals rep, I'll just carefully watch his moves from a distance and intervene if he does something to Sagawa-chan again. If he does... things are bound to get ugly."

@Illin
"Taigi and I go way back. I guess we bonded mainly because of our love of books and becoming physically fit ever since we met. Though, even if we were childhood friends, I sometimes feel like there's still a lot of things I don't know about him. It's like he's making an active effort to avoid showing other parts of his life. Of course, thay may be because the only times we've ever hang out were when we were reading books and discussing their plots, and when we either hit the gym or go out for refreshing walks or runs. Still, nothing can change the fact that we've been friends as long as I could remember... I just wish he'll get along more with Kira-chan considering how much they both love books..."

@Ehb I'm also done with my character. My relationships with everyone hath is complete as well!

Now then, let's have fun destroying each other emotionally! :3

If only I'm not stuck with boatloads of video editing I would have finished the relationship by now :v

If only I'm not stuck with boatloads of video editing I would have finished the relationship by now :v
I mean how big are these boats is what I wanna know.

Gotta give SPECIFICS yo

@Zombehs
Somehow I forgot your character in the storm of sheets and junk. We're middle school friends, apparently. How do you want to do this?

@Ehb ,

I think I finished the CS...probably.

*shrugs*

@Ehb ,

I think I finished the CS...probably.

*shrugs*
You're so very lucky..
I'm done but... Codes man. The struggles.
tumblr_lmumx7FeQC1qdq5u6.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: xLarius
@Ehb

I finally fixed my codes! Wooooo!
Sleepy head Mika is ready to be confirmed and/or judged!

*Dies.

Reactions: Rithas
At this point, it's feasible for me to think about starting the IC. If I'm not too tired coming back from work tonight, I'll print out that first post and get thingies going.

@Makomin
Misheru Tachibana - OK!

@LowDefinition
Iwasawa Yuuki - OK!

@WIesenhart
Yura Yukitani - OK!

@xLarius
Mika Tsubasa - OK!

@Rithas
Leo Kane - OK!

MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

Earned the [Wayward Writer] Title!

YuukiIco_zpsm5lvrsis.jpeg

Earned the [Ambiguous Person] Title!

YukitaniIco_zpsgwe41pb7.jpeg

Earned the [Nice Guy] Title!

Mika%20Ico_zpszjgmvx8a.jpg

Earned the [Napper] Title!

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

Earned the [Social Anomaly] Title!
Yes I know I'm being lazy re-using character banners but man don't fix what isn't broken.

@Rithas

"Leo's relatively normal. While we aren't necessarily enemies, one can't call us friends yet either. I guess we both get along just for the sake of getting along with each other and maintaining the status quo. Still, I doubt we'll actually become friends considering how much Sagawa-chan dislikes him. I'll just keep an eye on him for now."

@Zombehs
"I would have overlooked how much rude and disrespectful he can be... but to think that he would release his dog to frighten and mess with Sagawa-chan is unforgivable. Things would have been easier if I was the delinquent type... but since I'm a social morals rep, I'll just carefully watch his moves from a distance and intervene if he does something to Sagawa-chan again. If he does... things are bound to get ugly."

@Illin
"Taigi and I go way back. I guess we bonded mainly because of our love of books and becoming physically fit ever since we met. Though, even if we were childhood friends, I sometimes feel like there's still a lot of things I don't know about him. It's like he's making an active effort to avoid showing other parts of his life. Of course, thay may be because the only times we've ever hang out were when we were reading books and discussing their plots, and when we either hit the gym or go out for refreshing walks or runs. Still, nothing can change the fact that we've been friends as long as I could remember... I just wish he'll get along more with Kira-chan considering how much they both love books..."
That works. @chaosheart13: I already did something for Lisa, or do you not like that?

@Makomin: Taigi's alcohol/marijuana usage is not known to almost ANYONE, even Michio. Only one person is aware and that isn't Misheru. He keeps it a secret to the point that he only partakes in them on weekends and holidays so that others don't find out.

Reactions: Makomin
@Zombehs
Somehow I forgot your character in the storm of sheets and junk. We're middle school friends, apparently. How do you want to do this?
Throw a dog at it. Maybe back in middle school, Rei wasn't as stand-offish as she is now? Both of them were at the same arcade, dog broke the ice, they recognize they're from the same class or school, and things roll along from there?
@Zombehs
Still need to plot some stuff concerning relationships with you guys. Let me know if you have any ideas!
Hm... maybe she's part of the newspaper or a similar club at Abe's suggestion? Relates to her photography and blogging hobby, and helps her leave a sort of mark.

@Illin

Ah, whoops. I didn't see it, can you post it again for me, please?
I mean it's on the previous page ._.;;

Here you go though.
Interesting, but I'll try to think of something else; it doesn't really fit the personality I had in mind for him. Btw, though the CS doesn't really show it, he is somewhat of a romantic as well. Relationships might shed more light on this aspect.

Here are the tentative relationships. Leo's is based on the old Leo. @Ehb you had spelling mistakes on Yura and Iori, lol.

@Raven Haruka Yeah that's fine.

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"Sagawa Mizunohara. Good at computer related assignments. Don't really have a connection with her."

Kira Oshiro / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Lisa Yamagawa / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"Ah, her. We were friends since middle school for a good year or so. Then I started to see her less as a friend and more as a girl. Around the same time I found out she was engaged to Yura. I'm not into NTR and I know myself well enough that I'll fall in love with her for real if I continued to hang out with her. Staying friends was impossible, so I broke it off gradually, over time. Obviously she doesn't know what caused the rift between us, and I prefer it to stay that way."

Yura Yukitani / Positive / Aquainted
"Friendly guy. But... There is something unnerving about how he never gets mad. I'd be almost tempted to test his limits if I didn't know better."

Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Aquainted
"Weird dude. He acts like a girl but is a guy. Doesn't seem to be a bad person at heart though."

Misheru Tachibana / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"Never really had a proper conversation with her, but I've overheard some of hers. She's direct. I like that. Maybe we could become friends if I talked to her more."

Yuuki Kimura / Positive / Middle School Friends
"This guy is a riot. I thought I was perverted, but this guy takes the cake. He's not all bad though, just a bit too honest. Met in middle school and just started to hang out with each other more often. Nothing groundbreaking, but isn't that how most friendships form?"

Abe Kuroya / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Noxi Keoni / Negative / Bad Occurence
"Wayyyy too much of a stickler to the rules. I was just sleeping in an unused storage room after school and then he throws the book at me. Sure I did it more than once, but who the hell even cares? It wasn't like I was breaking anything. Stupid laws shouldn't be respected."

Michio Kamijou / Positive / Childhood Friends
"A bit uptight and loquacious, but a good dude. We often sweat it out at the gym or go on runs when we hang out. 'Course, not even he knows my secrets. If he did, I wonder how he would react..."

Iori Nishimura / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"I just snapped when she slapped me. I guess it was partly my fault for embarrassing her and not telling her to stop slapping me when she did it a couple of times before."

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"She is in a master and slave relationship with Nishimura. 'Maid' I guess if you want to be technical. I mean I lack social tact at times, but really. Just distasteful."

Rei Saionji / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"Similar situation that I had with Yamagawa-san. Our relationship was fine till I found out she was actually a girl. Time passed, then I started to have feelings for her. Combine that with her relationship with Iwasawa... We drifted apart. Like with Yamagawa-san, she shouldn't be aware of what caused it either."

Tsubasa Mika / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"I see her sleeping a lot and she stands out with that white hair. That's it."

Leo Kane/ Positive / Amiable Classmates
"Popular dude. There's always a crowd around him."

@Illin

Derp, didn't see that. OTL Thanks for posting it up again, though! And that should work out alright with Lisa. :)

@Ehb

I think I finished all of Michio's relationships as well.

Throw a dog at it. Maybe back in middle school, Rei wasn't as stand-offish as she is now? Both of them were at the same arcade, dog broke the ice, they recognize they're from the same class or school, and things roll along from there?
Do you want it to be a stray dog? Haha that would be funny to have a stray dog break the ice between them. I'll put it in and let me know what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.