HiPer: High Powered Persons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha: "Fuck that I wanna fight"
"Nooope! No you don't! Everyone's drunk and masculine tonight okay we're all trying to have a good time. Let the guy go."

My eyes beat open when the man said that, i shook my head meaning that he shouldn't but just in time, Harmony came up and stopped the fight from happening. A sigh of relief came as Harmony stopped this from happening, in high school Connor would constantly get into fights, so i was scared for what would of happened next.

"Damien you okay? The heck was that?"
"Oh uh i went to use the bathroom, one of the Alpha's caught me, tried to beat me up...Sorry about that."
Connor: Hey Kitty Kat is that you? You have changed a lot, your like almost as tall as me, and about the same height as Day Day"

I let out a sigh when Connor gave that remark, i realize that i am short, but i don't wanna be mocked for it. Connor and Harmony would constantly get into small fights, not real fights, but arguments that would at first get me to be stressed, but i had gotten used to it and it would make me laugh at most times.

"So that was some party"

"That most of been one of the most wildest and craziest parties i have ever been too"

Connor smiled then slapped my back causing my sunglasses to fall into the fountain i stood in front of, i then dropped to the ground to grab the glasses where i saw my reflection, i saw my hazel eyes where i got confused, maybe i was hallucinating?

"So how many years have you guys been here?"

Reactions: ch0sen1

[bg=#ffffff]
fA3BE7xm.jpg

Bella Marie Johnson

Bella was in the middle of a conversation with, Harmony and Ezra. When the nice guy came by. Aiden? That didn't seem like it would be his name, it was to boring; something like Axel or Bruno seemed better. Bella didn't need reading to tell that he really liked Harmony. Bella started to laugh at what Ezra said. The girl was cool as fuck.

Bella saw a fight or whatever break out. She prayed it wasn't Trent or worse...Tommy. She went over after everyone else. Being the shortest, she could't see anything. Once the group broke up, Bella followed behind Ezra's red hair. She saw that Harmony was with a boy. Bella thought he was really cute. To bad he was probably way older then her.

"Oh My God! Are you guys ok?" Bella pushed people out of the way, to get a closer look. No one seemed to have anything wrong with them. "What is with tonight, fights, assholes, exes...nevermind." Bella really needed to learn when to shut up. "Bells! We have to get going, it's getting super late." Bella heard Marisa yell at her, from the car.

Bella took out her phone, it was getting super late. She turned back to Harmony and Ezra and the boy. "Well this was fun...sort of but I have to go. Oh and I just realized I never told you my name, Harmony. I'm Bella." Bella was about to walk away. She stopped and took out a piece of paper and pen. She wrought her number on it. Bella usually never gave her number out to random people. Bella could feel she could trust Ezra. "Ezra this is my number, call me if that dude ever comes back, ha!" Bella gave Ezra the paper, she then walked away waving goodbye.

"Marisa where's..." "Who?" Bella was about to ask where was Trent and Tommy. Mostly Trent but she saw through the rear view mirror that they were in the car. "Nevermind, let's just go." Lacey like last time, she jump to the front to turn on the radio. "Oh yes! I can make the bad guys good for a weekend!" Bella couldn't believe that this song was playing right now. It was the shitty icing on the crappy cake.

Marisa got to Bella's house. "Night." "Night Bells! Night Bella! Night Bell!" Bella noticed that Trent didn't say night to her. She should't care but she did. Bella made it in the house. She made it just before her parents got home. Being the daughter of a taxidermist and a funeral home owner had it's perks. Bella went into her room, she was two tired and depressed to changed. She just fell into bed, today was insane, maybe tomorrow would bring better things...Yeah Right![/bg]

Last edited:
Watching the commotion around him while he enjoyed his drink, Aaron didn't intervene. Only chuckled a few times here or there when he found peoples actions or words amusing. Eventually the time came, when he finished the drink he poured. Not long after his drink was finished, he left the party. Throwing his longboard onto the concrete that was the sidewalk. Aaron stepped atop the longboard, pushed his foot which was planted on the ground, and took off.

Not exactly sure if it was the intoxication or lack of care, but while riding a foul turns of events took place. Haphazardly riding his longboard, he starts to pass a group of people standing on University Blvd. However, one person steps back at the wrong time, colliding into Aaron. Upon colliding with the person, he pushed them away, while jumping back and almost falling onto the ground.

From the point of pushing the unsuspecting individual and ditching his board. An utterly faint lag happens while he connects to the ground. As though he was upheld by an unknown force. Yet it was all unnoticeable to not only Aaron, but those around him.

Now standing and eyeing the group before himself. "The fuck!" Are the only words he states, and rather loudly at that. Meanwhile his longboard rolls onto the nearby road.

Aaron's hand of greeting was put down when he saw two people across the room talking rather angrily at each other. One of whom was Damien.

"I'm sorry, but that's the guy I was talking about." Aaron said, pointing to Damien. Aaron stepped to the side to get a better look at Damien to make sure he wasn't about to get in trouble. When things started to escalate, Aaron quickly looked back to Jack. "I'm sorry, but I have to go."

Aaron walked briskly across the room and arrived just as the volleyball girl Damien knew got in the brooding men's way. Aaron wanted to help, but was rather afraid of the large frat and scary frat mates. Thankfully the situation sorted itself out, or Harmony did at least.

"Are you okay. You left in a hurry." Aaron was worried about what he might say, and Aaron debated just running off then and there. Damien seemed a little overwhelmed at that time, and so Aaron decided to leave it for later.

Aaron followed the group out and down university Blvd.

Staying quiet, as he did, when Aaron stepped on the cuff of his pants again. This time Aaron was more prepared, and simply stepped to the side. Unfortunately, for the third time today, another person came straight into Aaron on a long board. Aaron was sent back a foot, collided with the rough concrete, and probably tripped some people over.

Aaron groaned on the ground, and rolled onto his side. Oh no, not again.

"The fuck!" The man on the ground said.

Aarons eyes opened very wide at that exclamation, and Aarons heart raced at the thought that the man was ready to beat wholesale ass.

Aaron panicked and scrambled to his feet. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Aaron was in pain, but couldn't afford to comply with it. Aaron stayed away from the man but watched him, eagerly awaiting his response.

Darcy came to an abrupt halt when her neighbor, some college kid, who she constantly forgot the name of--She was pretty sure the name started with an I. Ivan, Ignacio, Iggy...-- opened the door and proceeded to pet her disobedient dog. Darcy rolled her eyes, because she had been trying for so long to get Moose under wraps, but the dog tended to do whatever the hell he wanted. It was extremely annoying, but it was even more annoying when the people that Moose approached (while he was disobeying) proceeded to unintentionally reward him with rubs and sometimes treats. It was irritating as hell, and often times Darcy had to lecture quite a few old ladies and little girls on interacting with other people's pets. But this...This wasn't really a lecture moment. More of an interrogation moment instead.

Darcy narrowed her eyes, foregoing introductions. "Have you been feeding my dog?" She asked, crossing her arms and glowering down at the guy. Moose was a greedy little fucker, and he had made a beeline right to the guy's door. No sniffing, no cocking his head to listen, the pug knew what he wanted and he went for it. Moose was usually cautious around strangers but if he knew that you had food, he would become the friendliest dog known to man. Moose was the dog equivalent of a man whore. It was honestly pretty embarrassing sometimes.

Because Darcy was out a lot, she had hired a dog walker to get Moose some exercise. But that particular dog walker was a lazy piece of work, who spent most of her time chatting up whatever cute guy she saw. So while Moose was under the girl's not so watchful eye, it was very possible that he had had the opportunity to interact with Darcy's various neighbors and perhaps be fed by them.

Alpha: "Fuck that I wanna fight"
"Nooope! No you don't! Everyone's drunk and masculine tonight okay we're all trying to have a good time. Let the guy go."

My eyes beat open when the man said that, i shook my head meaning that he shouldn't but just in time, Harmony came up and stopped the fight from happening. A sigh of relief came as Harmony stopped this from happening, in high school Connor would constantly get into fights, so i was scared for what would of happened next.

"Damien you okay? The heck was that?"
"Oh uh i went to use the bathroom, one of the Alpha's caught me, tried to beat me up...Sorry about that."
Connor: Hey Kitty Kat is that you? You have changed a lot, your like almost as tall as me, and about the same height as Day Day"

I let out a sigh when Connor gave that remark, i realize that i am short, but i don't wanna be mocked for it. Connor and Harmony would constantly get into small fights, not real fights, but arguments that would at first get me to be stressed, but i had gotten used to it and it would make me laugh at most times.

"So that was some party"

"That most of been one of the most wildest and craziest parties i have ever been too"

Connor smiled then slapped my back causing my sunglasses to fall into the fountain i stood in front of, i then dropped to the ground to grab the glasses where i saw my reflection, i saw my hazel eyes where i got confused, maybe i was hallucinating?

"So how many years have you guys been here?"
Erza was pulled along, finally seeing Damien and a bully picking on him. She glared up at the Alpha with cold eyes placing her hands on her hips,"YOU ever try messing with him again, and I will give you an ass whooping your fathers gonna feel, motherfucker!"

She stepped forward, about to hit him in the face when Kay Kay pulled her away, Ending the fight and preventing her to teach the bastard some manners for hurting her friend.

[bg=#ffffff]
fA3BE7xm.jpg

Bella Marie Johnson

Bella was in the middle of a conversation with, Harmony and Ezra. When the nice guy came by. Aiden? That didn't seem like it would be his name, it was to boring; something like Axel or Bruno seemed better. Bella didn't need reading to tell that he really liked Harmony. Bella started to laugh at what Ezra said. The girl was cool as fuck.

Bella saw a fight or whatever break out. She prayed it wasn't Trent or worse...Tommy. She went over after everyone else. Being the shortest, she could't see anything. Once the group broke up, Bella followed behind Ezra's red hair. She saw that Harmony was with a boy. Bella thought he was really cute. To bad he was probably way older then her.

"Oh My God! Are you guys ok?" Bella pushed people out of the way, to get a closer look. No one seemed to have anything wrong with them. "What is with tonight, fights, assholes, exes...nevermind." Bella really needed to learn when to shut up. "Bells! We have to get going, it's getting super late." Bella heard Marisa yell at her, from the car.

Bella took out her phone, it was getting super late. She turned back to Harmony and Ezra and the boy. "Well this was fun...sort of but I have to go. Oh and I just realized I never told you my name, Harmony. I'm Bella." Bella was about to walk away. She stopped and took out a piece of paper and pen. She wrought her number on it. Bella usually never gave her number out to random people. Bella could feel she could trust Ezra. "Ezra this is my number, call me if that dude ever comes back, ha!" Bella gave Ezra the paper, she then walked away waving goodbye.

"Marisa where's..." "Who?" Bella was about to ask where was Trent and Tommy. Mostly Trent but she saw through the rear view mirror that they were in the car. "Nevermind, let's just go." Lacey like last time, she jump to the front to turn on the radio. "Oh yes! I can make the bad guys good for a weekend!" Bella couldn't believe that this song was playing right now. It was the shitty icing on the crappy cake.

Marisa got to Bella's house. "Night." "Night Bells! Night Bella! Night Bell!" Bella noticed that Trent didn't say night to her. She should't care but she did. Bella made it in the house. She made it just before her parents got home. Being the daughter of a taxidermist and a funeral home owner had it's perks. Bella went into her room, she was two tired and depressed to changed. She just fell into bed, today was insane, maybe tomorrow would bring better things...Yeah Right![/bg]
She collected Bella's number and raised it slightly,"You will be the first to know my friend! Bye!!!"

Afterwords she saw Damien get bumped and reached past him to grab his glasses out of the fountain seeing as she had 20/20 and handed them to him, her tone becoming more gentle,"Here Love. I hope you didn't forget me, It's been awhile."

She stood back up and gave him a smile, looking up at him, with sore red eyes and thick black bruising,"I don't exactly look like myself at the moment...got in a scuff with this oaf of a man and he got me right on the nose. I won though...I think..."

She pulled at her jacket, shoving her cold hands in her pocket, looking him over.

Damien begins to explain to me the situation. It wasn't his fault. He didn't know which bathrooms were off limits. I smile at his genuine response and I was about to reply to him when I seen the dick of a friend that Damien was always around. Freaking Connor. Most people knew me, and they knew that I was the sweetest most understanding and empathic person around, but when my gut tells me something it's never wrong, and when I first met Connor, my gut told me to throw up what was inside of it. Okay a bit harsh, but still he's annoying. He smirks at me and lemme guess...here comes a sarcastic-but-flirty undertone and some sort of cat reference...

Connor: "Hey Kitty Kat is that you? You have changed a lot, your like almost as tall as me, and about the same height as Day Day"
"Yeah....so hey how about we NOT be a nuisance and get into trouble at an Alpha party okay? That's the quickest way to commit social suicide. It was probably you who started the fight in the first place.."
Connor: "I like it when you talk feisty, you know that right?"

I roll my eyes as the volleyball team analyzes Connor and Damien. Damien begins to mingle within the circle as I hear the girl's friends call to her, beckoning her that it was time to depart. For a teen chick she seemed mature enough than her age reveals. She bickers about the fights and downplays them as any responsible person would. She turns back to Ezzy and I and makes herself properly known before shaking my hand and leaving.

Girl: "Well this was fun...sort of but I have to go. Oh and I realized I never told you my name, Harmony. I'm Bella."
"Nice to meet you, bye! And please don't make a habit of this...you could get in hot water."

I wanted to let her know I cared about her decisions while also not coming on in a parent like lecture. Gahh I hated those myself when I was in high school. She hops in the car with her friends as they all disperse from the pedestrian filled Lion's Lane. I mull Kendra over and I begin to play with her cheeks, making goofy faces in her drunken stupor as she mumbles ramblings about Alaskan Huskies not delivering her goods when she needed them. I chuckle as I see her cross country and track team mates join us as well. Looking through the vast numbers we have, it appears Day made a friend. That guy that accidentally bumped into us was with him again, talking. It was nice for Damien to make companions. Aaron strangely had feminine features though. Probably one of those guys that uses that to get a TON of ladies. Yeah, that's it.

I look down for a second and I hear a clutter of commotion as Aaron stumbles and some guy falls as his longboard dwells slowly from his position on the hard concrete. He yells in apparent angst at Aaron who I guess tripped him? That boy sure is clumsy, might have to have Blitz teach him some foot stability.

Guy: "The Fuck!?"

Aaron immediately apologizes, looking like he was hurt himself. The circle watched as the guy watches Aaron and Aaron does the same.

"Aaron are YOU okay? I think you scraped your hand..."
Sarah: "Allllright....time to go, I don't know about the rest of you but we're leaving."

Sarah gathers the team and I grab Kendra as we all prepare to leave the situation. There was too much testosterone for the night, I hug Ezzy and kiss her cheek as I hug Damien as well. Connor runs up to me with wide arms expecting a huge hug, but I cringe my face annoyingly sticking my tongue out at him, before throwing up the peace sign.

"Damien, I still have the same number, hit me up whenever. Ezzy thanks for coming out! Didn't think I'd get to talk to you tonight. AND YOU JABRONIS PLEASE BE SAFE ON THE WAY HOME. No trouble making."

I stick my finger out and point it at both of them in a gesture that suggested I was going to hunt them down and kill them if they did. I was beat. We all hug each other in one massive circle of love as the volleyball team split ways and heads for their dorms. The majority of us and Kendra and some of her team head back to McCloud Dorms. We were singing Brittney Spears songs in loud and obnoxious fashion as we approached the building. Late night lady seekers prowled with beers in hand ready to pick us apart, but every attempt resulted in immediate ego decimation. We shut them down quick. We enter the cool and crisp building and some of the team bids farewell as they take the stairs. We await the elevator as it takes us to the 4th floor and we exit. I move to my suite door and see Destiny's door open. She must have just gotten back as well. I walk by her door to see her.

"Hey Destiny...so yet another fight almost broke out...it was too much, and as you can see Kendra is gone to the world. Needless to say, great night haha."

I heave Kendra onto the suite couch and return to my doorway to chat with Destiny a bit. My vibes told me she was a bit reserved in nature, even though she seems extroverted. I know how that is, being and entertaining around everybody but not having close people you can connect to a lot of times. I didn't want the German to be an outcast, I wanted to make her feel at ease, that's just who I am....well that and I kind of adore her talents and her sick skills.

"How was your night Destiny? You ready for classes tomorrow?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FBI Office
St. Louis, MO

???: "A whole goddamn town..?"

A freshly suited man sits on a desk like some after school hang out as he converses with a small group of about six people. He holds a folder in his hand containing satellite images of a complete wasteland, or so it seemed. It was actually a small town...used to be. Debris, smoke, and clutter tarnish the satellite's feed with distortion and confusion. Two females and three other males grasp their coffees as the man digs into this grisly event.

FBI Lady: "Yep, a whole goddamn town. It was a shantytown, but we count 423 casualties thus far....still looking for more."
???: "Jesus Christ...and no one knows anything? Theories? Rumors?"
FBI Lady: "Well...not concretely, the only thing was that there was a sort of boom heard by adjacent civilians riding along the highway."
???: "Bomb?"
FBI Lady: "Could be..."
FBI Man: "So Agent, what's the call on this one...we really taking this?"

Agent: "We have to, this is the best thing we've gotten in a while. [sigh] alright...Trina you get forensic data from the scene, Kim I need you to get the report from the drivers that witnessed the destroyed town. Billy search the town's history for any dark pasts, beefs, problems etc, uhh Adam you and Jason cross reference any explosions in the US with the same patterns. I'm going on a field trip."
Billy: "Hey what's the name of the town again..?"

Agent: "Union Star, Missouri."

The agent steps out of the office and gazes at the picture once more. He eyes it and analyzes it until he goes numb. Still nothing.

Agent: "Hmm, what kind of bomb leaves no flames or thermal spike behind..."

The agent readies his cool and dark shades as he grabs his car keys and heads out.

~Union Star, Missouri~

Police and EMS from neighboring towns and cities all surround the perimeter of what used to be Union Star. An abundance of news choppers fly overhead for hours on end, even into the night as the lights from police, firetrucks, and ambulances light up the voided sky. There wasn't a single heart amongst the fold that wasn't heavy with a deep sadness, as the coats of red and lifeless bodies gradually began to be discovered and carried from the oblivion before them. Firefighters bow their heads in misery, police scratch theirs in utter disbelief, as paramedics are filled with a task no human could dare to bear. A lone baby stroller rolls across the gravel-ridden roads, empty. Call on the police scanner ring out about an 11-99, officer in distress. Three squad cars ring up sirens and dart from the chaos as if it were a gracious excuse to leave the aura of despair that was the old town. Spotlights from helicopters shine overhead as the crew below works against gripping odds.

One helicopter pilot looks into the dark fray in the rural areas beyond and all around the town, and focuses in on something peculiar.

Pilot1: "Hey Jerry...you see that?"
Pilot2: "where ya at bud?"
Pilot1: "3 o'clock, near horizon..."

Both pilots focus sights for a moment as their brains become struck with a mild sensation of curiosity. It was faint, yet discrete. Apparent, yet perplexing.

Pilot1: "Hey uhh Ground Team this is Sparrow One we have an unidentified....light in the distance."
Radio: What do ya mean?
Pilot1: "It's a uhh..."

In a moments notice the light flashes and radiates before the pilots, before instantly taking a spontaneous form of vanishing.

The light was gone.

Pilot1: "It's gone Ground, request a search, could be survivors."
Radio: 10-4, be careful.

The chopper zooms overhead and shines its dense spotlight around the general vicinity of where the light once was. Absolutely nothing. Just grass and dirt among the vast country area around them.

Pilot2: "See anything?"
Pilot1: "No....no it's gone...keep looking."

The chopper would be out searching for another hour, to find nothing.​

Standing to his feet, Baron eyed the boy who he collided into. Baron couldn't help but think the boy was a little startled, especially with how he apologized. Looking to his longboard which was a little ways away, he looks back at the young man (Aaron.) His tone still a bit loud. "I'm alright, but I would be more concerned about yourself right now." While speaking, Baron retrieves his longboard. Not wasting time to come right back to Aaron, who he was talking to. Although when Baron walks back to Aaron, his tone lowers a bit. "What are you going to do, if I desire payback for what just happened?" It was more then obvious that Baron was sizing Aaron up, as he stared at him. Anger was not present in Baron's expression, but heavy annoyance was.

Baron wasn't sure how anyone hearing this would react. In reality, all cared was to see Aaron's reaction. Also, about this time Baron's right hand released the fist he was clenching. Despite being a bit drunk, Baron was level-headed enough to notice this kid was younger then himself. Yet this never stopped Baron from messing with the kid.

Aaron felt paralyzed by the third man Aaron had collided with. While the others had pardoned him rather quickly, to which Aaron was grateful, Aaron was sure that the man before him was demanding tribute.

Aaron remained on the ground as the man retrieved his longboard.

"I'm alright, but I would be more concerned about yourself right now." He said.

Aaron looked down to the wounds on his hands, which had reopened, and gagged slightly at the blood that had found its way through his skin. He hid his hands under his arms.

"What are you going to do, if I desire payback for what just happened?"

Aaron's mouth opened slightly, unsure of how to reply. He then reached into his back pocket and retrieved his wallet, fumbling from his stinging hands. He checked the money pocket, and found it empty.

"I...I'm sorry, is there anything that I could do?" Aaron sputtered.

Cara had ended up staying much longer than she had originally intended, but once she saw Kevin leaving, she felt better about heading home. It took her a while to get off the Boulevard and hail a cab, and she nearly dozed off on the ride home. She half-climbed, half-stumbled up the stairs to the second floor of the apartment building she lived in, the fumbled with the keys for a moment at her door before stumbling in.

images-2.jpeg

She threw her backpack on the couch after shutting the door behind her, then went into the kitchen for a glass of water. The apartment was quiet. Cara had thought about getting some kind of pet, maybe a cat or a goldfish or something, to keep her company, but for whatever reason she hadn't acted on it yet. It had been a long night, and she was pretty sure she could just crash on the couch this very second if she wanted to.

07cca6ff9cfc63e4b114db03e32644fe.jpg

Ten Minutes Before the Band Played

In the upstairs bedroom of one of the lucky frat houses, Randolph had already removed his shirt and played with a girl he had just met. They were both drunk, enjoying the party more than anyone could imagine. Despite being label as the 'bookworm' or 'nerd/geek', Randolph was actually a very intriguing person. So even though he devoted a lot of time to his studies and travels, now and then he enjoyed the break to its full potential. Therefore, he and this girl went ahead and enjoyed each other's company until another couple suddenly interrupted their fun. The second couple laughed at the sight of Randolph and.......what was her name again? Leah? Lisa? Oh heck, who cares.

Anyway, Randolph also joined in the laughter after pausing his satisfaction. He looked at (Let's call her Leah) Leah and smiled, in which she returned the expression. He looked deep into her eyes this time, giving her quite the devious smile as though possessing her. His head jutted to signal the other couple. "Please?" he whispered into her ear. The girl bit her bottom lip and nodded in agreement. So right before the other couple decided to close the door on them and leave, Randolph sat up and called out to them. "Wait! We want to ask you something" he said. The girl also sat up, covering herself with the blanket. "Come and join us" she added in contempt.

"Come on" Randolph whispered, the couple staring at each other in complete awe. They couldn't believe what just happened and were in complete shock. They even tried forming words, but nothing would come out. "Don't you want to?" Randolph spoke again with such a curious look. The guy wasn't crazy, just a little tad bit drunk. He couldn't hold down his alcohol in no ways, so three beers and a shot of liquor or whatever was in there did the trick. But in the end, the second couple decided to pass and shut the door to return to the party downstairs. Leah as were calling her, huffed and puffed, but returned to give Randolph a kiss. Just as he was to return with one of his own, music started playing and echoing throughout the house. Randolph quickly rushed off the bed and ran to the window, peeking through the blinds to see what was going on.

"What is it?" the girl asked him, still in bed. "The band!" Randolph said with eagerness. "My sincere apologies fair maiden, but I must go" Randolph stated, bowing as though she was a queen of some kind. He definitely laughed at his own gesture then put his shirt back on as he made his way for the exit. "What the hell?!" Leah interrupted before he was completely gone. Randolph gave her a wink and a smirk and rushed away, closing the door on his way out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Time

After enjoying the spectacle the band had managed to pull off, Randolph left the huge frat party with the tune still in his head. He hummed to the music as he walked himself home, his friend and ride nowhere in sight. Elijah was actually more of a ladies man than Randolph believe it or not. Randolph was just drunk that's all. But anyway, for him the break was done and he had to return home because classes inevitably resumed the next day and rest was mandatory.

Walking down the street Randolph noticed a piggy back couple ahead of him which gave him a sense of security since the street they were in was nearly empty. There was a couple of people behind him, but not close enough to help prevent any kind of incident. It wasn't that he couldn't handle himself in a fight, it's just that at that exact moment, he was in odds if anything were to happen. But he continued down the street nonetheless, not really certain if he was going the right way, but believing he knew the street and where it led.

"You there!" Randolph called out, pointing at the girl riding the man's back. "You remind me of Nótt..........you know, grandmother of Thor, goddess of the night!" he continued, his step staggering to the right a little. "And of course you are her black stallion......or should I say black jackass?" Randolph laughed, running his hand across his near shut eyes as he made fun of the guy she was mounted upon. "I only joke" he added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Destiny reached the 4th floor of the buidling and went over to her dorm room. She flung the door open after unlocking it with her key and proceeded to move into the room. She reached her couch in the living room area and slumped down over it as her depression began to take full hold. She couldn't contain it anymore and her emotions were beginning to get to strong to hold back.

With her door wide open Destiny began to bury her face into one of her couch pillows and cry. She felt like a failure more than she had in the past several weeks. Not only did she fail at doing something useful that day but also hurt someone just because she was upset and they ran into her. Sure, they may have been an asshole but that didn't justify nearly injuring someone to the point of crippling them for several days.

It all was to much for her to handel at once and it flowed out in the only way she knew how. The tough exterior melted away replaced with a emotionally weak individual. Someone who didn't like who she was and more over had a horrible sense of failure no matter how much and how far they had gotten. She was a future Fifa cup player and it still wasn't good enough. Her sense of perfectionism drove her to higher ends of depression the farther and farther she went with her skills.

It was then that she heard a voice talking to her. It was Harmony and it was then she realized she forgot to close her door leaving it wide open for all to hear and see her balling her eyes out. How pitiful… how upsetting to know that your visage of the strong girl had been shattered… how upsetting… all of that went through her head. Also the news of a fight.. was it her fight? She wouldn't call it a fight but others may have. Did she actaully hurt him…?

She heard Harmony walk away only to come back. Destiny took a deep breath and put on a strong face before standing up and looking over towards her. "Hallo.." She said slowly. Her eyes red and her face flushed a even darker shade of red from her crying constantly. She was a wreck and it could be seen as plain as day. She felt like a horrible person and it had shown clearly.

Destiny reached the 4th floor of the buidling and went over to her dorm room. She flung the door open after unlocking it with her key and proceeded to move into the room. She reached her couch in the living room area and slumped down over it as her depression began to take full hold. She couldn't contain it anymore and her emotions were beginning to get to strong to hold back.

With her door wide open Destiny began to bury her face into one of her couch pillows and cry. She felt like a failure more than she had in the past several weeks. Not only did she fail at doing something useful that day but also hurt someone just because she was upset and they ran into her. Sure, they may have been an asshole but that didn't justify nearly injuring someone to the point of crippling them for several days.

It all was to much for her to handel at once and it flowed out in the only way she knew how. The tough exterior melted away replaced with a emotionally weak individual. Someone who didn't like who she was and more over had a horrible sense of failure no matter how much and how far they had gotten. She was a future Fifa cup player and it still wasn't good enough. Her sense of perfectionism drove her to higher ends of depression the farther and farther she went with her skills.

It was then that she heard a voice talking to her. It was Harmony and it was then she realized she forgot to close her door leaving it wide open for all to hear and see her balling her eyes out. How pitiful… how upsetting to know that your visage of the strong girl had been shattered… how upsetting… all of that went through her head. Also the news of a fight.. was it her fight? She wouldn't call it a fight but others may have. Did she actaully hurt him…?

She heard Harmony walk away only to come back. Destiny took a deep breath and put on a strong face before standing up and looking over towards her. "Hallo.." She said slowly. Her eyes red and her face flushed a even darker shade of red from her crying constantly. She was a wreck and it could be seen as plain as day. She felt like a horrible person and it had shown clearly.

I look up from my phone seeing messages from some athletes and others and look to a different Destiny. One that was flushed in emotion and weary, red eyes. Remnants of eye makeup scatter about her face as she stands boldly upright in the middle of her den. I raise a finger and point at Destiny as my expression changes from casual to concerned.

"Whoa...hey what's wrong?"

I instantly enter in and close the door as I take Destiny by the hand and I sit down on the kitchen stool beside her in the suite. I was used to seeing her so active and social, but we are all human. We all go through things that hit us whenever a crowd isn't around, and if that's her case then I can definitely relate to that. I sit her down on the other stool, and I wanted to wipe her face but I didn't know how she'd feel. Us strong types sometimes let pride interfere with the sane, so I decided not to take a chance on a girly gesture. Destiny was a tough lass, therefore I took her by the shoulders, stood her upright on the stool, and made locking eye contact with her.

"Tell me what's up."

I didn't know who Destiny's roommate was but I knew she probably didn't want to be seen like this. I'm sure it was another athlete, maybe someone on her soccer team. I lean on the counter and rock my hips back and forth on the rotating stool as I await Destiny's answer. For some reason I was really focused and aware at this moment. Of course I'm supposed to be while listening to Destiny but also there was this sense of total awareness of my surroundings, the stimuli feeling I get when playing a volleyball game or I'm in front of a large crowd of people. It was like being light headed without the dizziness. I shoot a quick text to Damien and Ezra.

Text To: Damien, Ezra -> 'Hey, text me when you're home okay. Night.'

I continue to listen to Destiny, never taking my eyes from hers. I knew it had to be tough being away from home, and feeling so isolated. That I definitely understood, it sucks big time, and if I can connect with another person that experiences that as well, maybe we both can get over our internal burdens.

"How could I Ezzy" I hugged my old friend from high school, along with Harmony Ezra began hanging out with them, she was one of the most protective friends i knew, when i was getting beat up in high school she would stand up for me and the jocks would just back off, overall i had the best friends a man can ever ask for.

This was one of the best nights i have ever had in a while, meeting old friends, meeting new friends and meeting new enemies, well besides the last part, but overall best night in a long time. As i hug Harmony, i feel i bit of sadness since i knew the night was over, to be honest i didn't want this night to stop. But i found it really funny how Connor had his arms open and Harmony just rolled her eyes.

"Damien, I still have the same number, hit me up whenever. Ezzy thanks for coming out! Didn't think I'd get to talk to you tonight. AND YOU JABRONIS PLEASE BE SAFE ON THE WAY HOME. No trouble making."

As Connor and I walk home i could hear Connor smirking, causing me to look over at him, he then would stop like some school girl who is too shy to ask a boy out, which also caused me to roll my eyes, but as he kept doing it, i started to lose patience.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask him angered."Why do you think?"

"Seriously why are you laughing?" I looked at him which caused Connor to roll his eyes."Because i can tell you have a crush on pretty two shoes over there."

"Who, wait you mean Harmony...No, well kind of." Connor smiled and the we kept walking till he got to the building.

When we got back to the dorm, I went to my room, where i dropped to the bed, it was a very exhausting party, but a great one.
But then felt my phone buzz which i knew was either Ezra, Harmony or my parents, I check my phone to see it was Harmony.

Text To: Harmony, Ezra-> 'That was an awesome night, it was great to see you guys again.'

Isaac shrunk at Darcy's tone.

"I . . . uh . . . ." He opened and closed his mouth as his nerves started getting to him. He looked everywhere but the woman, avoiding her glare. His gaze eventually went straight to Moose, who tilted his head at Isaac as he stopped rubbing his belly. "Maybe?"

He had in fact been feeding the dog, giving him little treats he accidentally brought home from work. He honestly thought it was okay, since some other girl who would come out of the apartment with the pug on a leash said so. The girl, whom he had assumed was the owner at first, seemed nice, a bit forward in her persona and talked a lot, but she never once mentioned Moose not being her dog.

"I'm sorry!" he said, removing his hands from Moose and standing up. The pug whined at having lost Isaac's affections, pawing at his leg to get him to come back and scratch his belly again. Isaac, however, ignored him out of respect for the real owner. At least he hoped he was being respectful. "I-I didn't know he was yours. I promise not to do it again."

Reactions: Mundane Monster

I look up from my phone seeing messages from some athletes and others and look to a different Destiny. One that was flushed in emotion and weary, red eyes. Remnants of eye makeup scatter about her face as she stands boldly upright in the middle of her den. I raise a finger and point at Destiny as my expression changes from casual to concerned.

"Whoa...hey what's wrong?"

I instantly enter in and close the door as I take Destiny by the hand and I sit down on the kitchen stool beside her in the suite. I was used to seeing her so active and social, but we are all human. We all go through things that hit us whenever a crowd isn't around, and if that's her case then I can definitely relate to that. I sit her down on the other stool, and I wanted to wipe her face but I didn't know how she'd feel. Us strong types sometimes let pride interfere with the sane, so I decided not to take a chance on a girly gesture. Destiny was a tough lass, therefore I took her by the shoulders, stood her upright on the stool, and made locking eye contact with her.

"Tell me what's up."

I didn't know who Destiny's roommate was but I knew she probably didn't want to be seen like this. I'm sure it was another athlete, maybe someone on her soccer team. I lean on the counter and rock my hips back and forth on the rotating stool as I await Destiny's answer. For some reason I was really focused and aware at this moment. Of course I'm supposed to be while listening to Destiny but also there was this sense of total awareness of my surroundings, the stimuli feeling I get when playing a volleyball game or I'm in front of a large crowd of people. It was like being light headed without the dizziness. I shoot a quick text to Damien and Ezra.

I continue to listen to Destiny, never taking my eyes from hers. I knew it had to be tough being away from home, and feeling so isolated. That I definitely understood, it sucks big time, and if I can connect with another person that experiences that as well, maybe we both can get over our internal burdens.

Destiny sniffled loudly as tears began to stream down her face again. She couldn't hide it from her friend what so ever as she saw straight through her immediately. Harmony took her by the hand and led her over to sit down making Destiny break out into crying even more. She felt horrible and having Harmony actually being nice to her made her feel even worse. All of it stemming from thinking she had hurt someone. To her that was the worst thing off the field. While playing the game it was one thing... but to hurt someone off the field intentionally was another entirely.

Destiny took a deep breath and looked into her eyes as Harmony spoke to her "I... I really..... Really hurt someone today I think.." She said before sniffling. It sounded like somthing stupid but to her it meant the world. Everyone had somthing that made them break down and for her it was hurting someone who did deserve it but didn't need to happen. It was eating her away on the inside and compounding with her feeling horrible at failing to keep up her emotional stability. Her perfectionism was killing her like a double edged sword as more and more things began to stack up.

"I... I am like this often.... My room mate is never home as she... she lives with her boyfriend... Im all alone most of the time... Its rough... it really is..." She said as she slowly began to calm down. "I don't talk to many people... so many are afraid of me because of how I play.." She said before tearing up once more. "No one really outside of the sporty groups talk to me... its like I am a Pariah... I mean.. when you are put on a stool for so long and praised... it comes ot a point that no one feels good enough to talk to you... like you are above their level." She said before the tears began to stream down her face again.

She latched her arms around Harmony not careing anymore and squeezed her. She needed a shoulder to cry on and it was the first time she had someone actually talk to her in years. Not only was she crying from being upsrt but she felt cared for and it was a feeling almost absent from her life. She rarely saw or talked to her family as she was the only one in the United States. She was alone all the time and to have Harmony taking interest in her even if she was a mess meant everything to her.

"Thank you..." She mumbled as she sniffled again. "This- No one ever cares.." She said making memories surface once more. She squeezed Harmony tighter "I.... I.." She said before just going quiet. She just felt happy knowing someone was there for her to cry on if she needed a shoulder. Even if this was a one time thing it was enough for the moment to keep her sane. For her, being off medication for her depression was becoming increasingly rough to deal with. She had been trying to cope naturally but every week things began to take a nose dive farther and farther.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Destiny sniffled loudly as tears began to stream down her face again. She couldn't hide it from her friend what so ever as she saw straight through her immediately. Harmony took her by the hand and led her over to sit down making Destiny break out into crying even more. She felt horrible and having Harmony actually being nice to her made her feel even worse. All of it stemming from thinking she had hurt someone. To her that was the worst thing off the field. While playing the game it was one thing... but to hurt someone off the field intentionally was another entirely.

Destiny took a deep breath and looked into her eyes as Harmony spoke to her "I... I really..... Really hurt someone today I think.." She said before sniffling. It sounded like somthing stupid but to her it meant the world. Everyone had somthing that made them break down and for her it was hurting someone who did deserve it but didn't need to happen. It was eating her away on the inside and compounding with her feeling horrible at failing to keep up her emotional stability. Her perfectionism was killing her like a double edged sword as more and more things began to stack up.

"I... I am like this often.... My room mate is never home as she... she lives with her boyfriend... Im all alone most of the time... Its rough... it really is..." She said as she slowly began to calm down. "I don't talk to many people... so many are afraid of me because of how I play.." She said before tearing up once more. "No one really outside of the sporty groups talk to me... its like I am a Pariah... I mean.. when you are put on a stool for so long and praised... it comes ot a point that no one feels good enough to talk to you... like you are above their level." She said before the tears began to stream down her face again.

She latched her arms around Harmony not careing anymore and squeezed her. She needed a shoulder to cry on and it was the first time she had someone actually talk to her in years. Not only was she crying from being upsrt but she felt cared for and it was a feeling almost absent from her life. She rarely saw or talked to her family as she was the only one in the United States. She was alone all the time and to have Harmony taking interest in her even if she was a mess meant everything to her.

"Thank you..." She mumbled as she sniffled again. "This- No one ever cares.." She said making memories surface once more. She squeezed Harmony tighter "I.... I.." She said before just going quiet. She just felt happy knowing someone was there for her to cry on if she needed a shoulder. Even if this was a one time thing it was enough for the moment to keep her sane. For her, being off medication for her depression was becoming increasingly rough to deal with. She had been trying to cope naturally but every week things began to take a nose dive farther and farther.

Destiny clasps on to me tightly as she unwinds about all the things that burdened her so much. she was really sour about hurting another person today, probably some jerk that deserved it. She explains how she's so alone and her roomie isn't even around because she's with her boyfriend. Man could I relate to that feeling of being alone. I may hang with everyone under the sun, but to not have anyone that you can emotionally connect with? It's a horrible feeling. And before I could respond Destiny grips me tight and releases her deepest pain and continues to cry. I poke out my bottom lip and for a face of genuine sadness as it actually touched my heart as well. I rub her hair and comfort her as she lets it all go. Everyone needs this, everyone. You can be the baddest mofo in the universe but without being in tune with emotions you can self-destruct quickly.

"It's ok Des...let it go."

Destiny: "Thank You...This..no one ever cares..."

She squeezed me again and went silent as I smile at the heartwarming moment. I was about to make a new best friend, and I didn't even know it yet. I pull back from the embrace and I engage eye contact once more.

"Well guess what? You got me now. Destiny if you need to vent, talk, hang, anything, I promise I'm here for you...in fact..."

I grab Destiny's phone and I begin to enter my number in. I hand it back to her and I return a giddy, five year old kid getting a toy type of smile and I start to list the perks of being my friend as if this was an advertisement sell or something.

"So I'm a fantastic listener, you'll have a plus one for social events, a hell of a gym workout partner, wingman to score hot guys on the beach volleyball nets, and everyone says I'm dashingly glowing haha"

I chuckle and smile to lift her spirits, I knew she probably needed it. I could start off on stories myself of how I felt so distant and isolated at times but this wasn't about me. I raise from my stool and pat Destiny on the back.

"let's get brekkie in the morning. Then we'll see each other in the athletic center after classes anyways. Sound good? But I am exhausted and I need some shut eye before this crazy start of our adult lives tomorrow...well today technically. I'm going to hit the hay, night Blitz."

I give her one big, huge, final hug as I smile and head off to my room. I enter back in to see Kendra mangled on the couch like some type of passed out octopus. I take her shoes off and place a pillow below her head to make her feel more at ease. I head to the fridge and remove three bottled waters and set them on the coffee table in front of her so when she wakes up she can immediately start to revise her hangover. Finally able to just relax and take in the entire day's worth of events. I deeply inhale, then exhale as I walk into my room, leaving the door open in case Kendra needed anything or woke up. I get a text from some of the team about tonight, I smile and roll my eyes at their messages.

Whitney -> 'So you have some Alphas after you lol, I refuse to endorse jailbait lol.'
Sarah -> 'Hope you had fun! Remember we have study hall on Wednesdays. Ugh. -_-'
Julia -> 'My friend's friend wanted to know if he could have your number lol'
Regan -> 'Nice moves tonight showstoppa...better see that on the court!'

I lock my phone and roll over in my bed, as the darkness around me compels my brain to wander off into the subconscious. My mind clears as I slowly drift off to sleep.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Aidan
"Yo, Ma, I'm home!"

The door closed behind me a little harder than I meant for it to. The small dimly lit apartment was rather dank, but, it was as home as I was accustomed to. I could hear the television in the den, always a dozen notches too loud, everchanging shades of light on the walls of the hall leading into the den.

"Ma?!"

I rounded the corner in the hall, entering the den, immediately spying my mother sitting on her favorite chair, watching the television with a large apparently empty bottle next to her. Without lookinf at me, she held her hand out to her left before speaking to me, not bothering to spare me a glance.

"Mama needs to restock."

I frowned, looking to the kitchen to my left directly at the large cabinet that she usually had stocked with alcohol. The doors were wide open and bare. Seriously?

"Ma, I just gave you fifty bucks last week. How are you out already? You really need to cut back.."

My mother spun her chair around, glaring at me.

"You have a lot of nerve talking to me like that."

"Ma, I just mean..."

"I put a roof over your head, give you everything you need. I saved your life, and you just talk to me like I'm a damn child."

I hated it when she was drunk and got like this. I severely despised guilt trips, and she was the queen of them.

"I just think you should cut back."

"I can drink however much I want. What, you want to be like your father and control everything I do? You going to start beating me too?"

"What...What the fuck Ma? Fine, here."

I pulled the fifty bucks I earned today from my pocket, slamming it into her palm. The last of my money.

"Buy your liqour, I clearly have no need of money."

I couldn't deny how angry what she said made me, and it made me furious that I let her get to me.

"You ungrateful bastard! Excuse the hell out of me for wanting help from my only son to drown my sorrows!"

I nearly literally bit my tongue to keep silent, my teeth gritted as I turned to leave.

"I should have let your father kill you!"

I stopped briefly, my eyes stinging painfully as they always did when I got upset.

Not thinking, I slammed my first into the nearest wall, and walked out the front door. I couldn't stand to stay in that house around her while she was drunk. I'd have to come back and hope that she was sober when I came back around.

I adjusted my jacket, absently brushing my sleeve across my eyes, wiping away the tears that were beginning to fall. I walked a couple miles to the nearest park, an old habit that I hadn't managed to kick. Thankfully it was decently warm tonight. I layed down against a tree, looking up at the night sky.

My eyes were still heavy, beginning to close as I recalled my past and the evening up until now. I would have called one of those guys, but it wouldn't have felt right to interrupt them. I knew full well what they were all doing. At this point, there were only like, three options.

My eyes slowly drifted closed, and my dreams took over.

Erza gave a soft smile towards Damien then hugged Harmony back saying that they should hang out at a later time. When everyone seemed to head out she made her way back to her bike then drove to her small apartment where she lived alone. Except for a small black cat named Argo, the room was quiet. It consisted of a small kitchen a bedroom and a bathroom. A small space but quaint and suitable for her needs. Everything was kept neat and tidy with small knicknacks from home. A small frame was laid down in the corner of the room besides the bills that just came in. Erza pulled at her clothes as she stripped down to the black tank top and wonder woman panties that consisted as her pajamas. An ice pack and a beer were in her hands a few minutes later and as she lay down on her bed she pulled out her phone to see Damien and Harmony had texted her. She rubbed her face, as her fingers clicked against the screen of her phone.

Text to Harmony and Damien: I'm home. You two try not to get into to much trouble and yeah it was fun. It was cool seeing you guys. ;p"

She shut off the phone and then placed it on the nightstand, a soft throb beginning to form at her temples. She turned to the side to look out the window at the night sky with a soft expression. Her eyes closed for a few seconds before a small paw began batting at her hand. Erza opened her eyes and pet the small creature before it lay quietly against her leg just within reach of her hand. A sigh left her lips as she spoke out loud to no one in particular,"How was the party you may ask? It was what I expected...a drunk fest. No cuties tonight though. Perhaps next time. Yes yes I know that's what I always say, but how would we share this shit shack? Just me and you Argo and we get along just fine don't we...."

She shut her eyes again the icepack resting on her nose as she let out a few muffled words before the night claimed her and the dreams of a lost life came without warning into her peaceful slumber.

Aaron felt paralyzed by the third man Aaron had collided with. While the others had pardoned him rather quickly, to which Aaron was grateful, Aaron was sure that the man before him was demanding tribute.

Aaron remained on the ground as the man retrieved his longboard.

"I'm alright, but I would be more concerned about yourself right now." He said.

Aaron looked down to the wounds on his hands, which had reopened, and gagged slightly at the blood that had found its way through his skin. He hid his hands under his arms.

"What are you going to do, if I desire payback for what just happened?"

Aaron's mouth opened slightly, unsure of how to reply. He then reached into his back pocket and retrieved his wallet, fumbling from his stinging hands. He checked the money pocket, and found it empty.

"I...I'm sorry, is there anything that I could do?" Aaron sputtered.

Baron watched the boy fumble for his wallet, then heard the boys words. Only to respond. "Hmmmmm, I might be able to think of something. What's your name kid?" While speaking, Baron extends a hand out to Aaron to help him stand. " I'm Aaron, I did just enter this city today, currently without a place to sleep. Though not really sure how you could help me with that." The thought of renting a room at a hotel or something sounded horrible. But traveling with this kid didn't sound a whole lot more interesting. Keeping his hand extended to Aaron, he awaits a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.