HiPer: High Powered Persons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron was careful to not fall down the stairs as the frat boys pushed everyone down to the lawn. Aaron turned to Damien as they both reached the ground.

"Did you know those girls?" Aaron asked. Curious, although he didn't want to offend and say that he didn't look the part.

Aaron quickly stepped to the side of the chaos, or at least the focal point. He turned around to face Damien, but his eyes kept looking around at every person that got close to him or sudden movement.

Aaron could clearly see over the crowd at the stage that was being set up, and the depression of people that was the pool.

He looked down to Damien, put his fingers together in front of him as he waited for Damien's response.

As per usual, Darcy took her break at the sandwich and pastry cafe across from news building and got her regular meal. A turkey club with pesto, a blondie and strawberry iced tea. Usually she would only take a thirty minute break, but today she felt the need to go the full sixty. The news from Sweaty Sam had shaken her. An entire town, just 'poof' gone. Not even a trace left behind? And everyone was just going about their business like everything was okay and a whole fucking town didn't just disappear! It was unbelievable. The people in Omni could be some coldhearted bitches some times. And by that logic so could she, because it wasn't as though she was forming a prayer circle to ask the flying spaghetti monster behind the pearly gates to protect his 'lost flock' or whatever the hell those religious nut jobs spewed. But still...It was crazy. And she couldn't stop thinking about it.

"It's your daddy-o. He's calling! It's your daddy-o. Who's calling!" The sound of her phone jolted her out of her thoughts, and Darcy rummaged through her bags trying to find the thing. A woman sitting at the table next to her gave her a disdainful look and Darcy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, just glare at me because your phone has never gone off in public. Keep thinking you're better then me because of that little thing." The advice columnist drawled and the woman quickly looked away trying to pretend she hadn't been staring in the first place. Darcy smirked and glanced down at the screen to see that it was her dad calling. Knowing that the call could last for awhile, Darcy tapped 'reject' and gathered her leftovers into a paper bag. She grabbed her cup and got a refill before exiting the cafe.

Darcy called her dad back as she headed back across the street to her workplace.

"Hey dad."

"Darcy! Darling, I have splendid news!"

"Why are you talking like you're a sophisticated English gentleman, when we both know you're a deadbeat perpetually drunk American?"

"Uh...Anyway, I have great news!"

"What?"

"Belinda's having a baby! My baby! Darcy I'm going to be a father!"

"Why are you so excited? It's only what...The fourth time you've knocked somebody up?"

"I don't know how you grew up to be so cold. Either way, I want you to come back home."

"Why?"

"Because this baby is going to be your little brother or sister and you should be around when they come into this wide wide world!"

"...I'll send a gift basket."

"What? Darcy come on--

Darcy hung up and got into the elevator where unfortunately Sweaty Sam was leaning against the wall, but fortunately, Gigi from the News building's outrageously expensive coffee shop was also leaning against the elevator wall. Sweaty Sam was not so subtly trying to display a nonchalant yet mysterious air. While Gigi was biting her lip and sending him shy glances in an Anastasia from Fifty Shades of Grey-esque fashion. Everyone in the building knew that Sam had a thing for Gigi, but the two never spoke to each other, just pined.

Wanting to just mess with Sam, Darcy put on her 'friendly' persona and gave the coffee shop girl a friendly wave. "Hey, Gigi!" She exclaimed, displaying her pearly whites and unnerving Sam who knew that Darcy was never this friendly. Gigi, however did not spend that much time around Darcy, so she had no way of knowing that Darcy was being extremely unlike her usual self.

"Oh hiya, Darcy! Ooh, I read ya latest column, and I just have'ta say that loved, loved ya response to um, what was her name...Wall Flora! You were just so straightforward yet friendly at the same time! You have such a talent!" Gigi squealed clasping her hands together.

Sam snorted at her comment, and Gigi whirled around. "What's so funny?" She demanded and Sam tried to stifle his snickering but to no avail.

"Well, really, don't you think saying she has talent is a bit of a stretch? All she's doing is being a den mother to all these sad women who have nothing better to do than to write letters to some lady they don't even know. And the answers that she gives are all just common sense." He pointed out then gestured to himself. "What I do, is talent. I report real news--

Gigi burst into a bout of almost maniacal laughter. "You? Have talent? Bull-shit. All you do is go out and feed on other people's experiences! Darcy here is a psychological doctor! She's a-a therapist! She helps people! You-you're just a glorified parrot!" Darcy's eyes widened, at Gigi's outburst and she felt a new respect for the other woman.

Sam reddened with embarrassment and as soon as the doors opened he rushed out. When he was gone, Gigi turned to Darcy and grinned. "Don't let that jerk get under ya skin, he doesn't know jack about what ya do. Ya know I used to think he was a hottie? I gotta get better taste in guys right? See ya later!" And with that she was gone, leaving Darcy completely blown away. She had just started out to make Sam a little nervous, but damn.

Well, he deserved it.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people

Man, this was phenomenal. The music blasted so loud with bass from the speakers that I think for a slight moment I went deaf. At this point everyone was trying to come up on the second floor balcony where we were, just to get a glimpse...or even to get in on this monstrous fun that was a dance circle. I had moves for days, and I wasn't about to be shy about it. Kendra could move too....in that shake to the beat kind of way. My teammates surrounded us as we all jumped and moved to the beat. This DJ was sick indeed, heard he was some big time name now, but graduated from UMet so he comes back every year to shut it down. Alexa and Kasey grab around me as they jump with me. Smiles, laughs, screams....this was amazing. The fratmates were turning people away by the dozens as they attempted to come upstairs. They were really pretentious when it came to their frat house, no games. Some guys approaches me and starts to dance on me, and I return with a festive engagement. He attempts to place one hand around my waist while balancing a beer in the other. I politely moved his hand back to his side and continued dancing on him, a look of hurt ego on his face. He slightly stumbles at my thrusts and I cease my motion. I had always had this rule of thumb to stop dancing with guys that couldn't "handle the sway" as mom says.....no idea what that means though.

Then I thought about that one friend everyone needs. That sister I never had. Ezra. I respected her so much. After senior prom, Grant, the love of my life (so I thought) and childhood friend just dumps me. We ALL used to hang out, him, Ezzy, myself, a few other popular kids and some others. He never explained why, just left. I was crushed. Mom talked me through it, cries and cuddles on the couch with some ice cream. Ezra? Sat my ass down all night, and was there for me, going off on how Grant was trash and a no good man that didn't deserve me. I paraphrased her words a great deal. No lecture, no lesson, just tears and her aggressive love for me. Then she gave me ice cream after. She never told me what I wanted to hear unless it was justified. She always tells me the most compassionate yet truthful answers that I NEEDED to hear. She was a great friend. We talked when we could, but lately we both were so busy with life. Me, college, and hers was school as well and trying to keep her life intact finding a roommate. I take out my phone and shoot a quick text over to her. My face frowned as I did. We always kept in touch at least every other day, and times were distant.

Text to: Ezra-> 'Hey...probably not going to be able to talk tonight :/ at the Pride Circle Party and idk when we're leaving. Don't worry I'm being smart and safe so I'll ttyl. Don't hesitate to call if you need me!
@Mewmewcatfish

My teammates who wasn't dancing furiously were engaged in conversation with some other athletes. Football players, basketball, a few baseball....heck...is that the fencing squad? I look over to see a young man mingling amongst the others as well. A more unkempt looking fellow with dark hair and a rugged but clean look. He looked fresh out of a boy band actually. A hand then touches my shoulder as I turn around to see a familiar face. Damien Jackson. He graduated a year before me and I had heard he went into a cooking job of some sort. In high school he always had the best snacks, guy could cook his ass off....but he never stood up to my mom's pumpkin spice cupcakes from her bakery. Damien was more of a nerd than anything. Comics, tech, all that...which is why he was cool to me. He wasn't afraid to be himself, and he made me more comfortable with who I was as well. I was so used to being an athlete girl, but he helped me see I was more.

Damien: "Hey Katrina, Don't know if you remember me but It's Damien, we were good friends in high school"
"Boy shut up! How could I forget you I missed you how've you been!?"

I hug Damien with joy as he still looks the same as I remember. Young, innocent, and rather unintimidating. He smiles coyly as can see he's a bit nervous or uncomfortable. My teammates tease as they watch us catch up. Suddenly a fratmate comes up and turns Damien around from the shoulder.

Fratmate: "Hey you can't be up here....this is only for affiliates."
"It's cool, he's with me."
Fratmate: "Oh, alright that's fine then.."

The fratmate walks away into the massive crowd on the second floor balcony. I give Damien a shrug and a smile. These boys can be pretty stern at times. Especially while in a frat, with egos and senses of entitlements. Ugh.

"So Damien, do you go here? Last I heard you worked at the diner in town as a cook? You always were good with food. How have we not talked in a whole year??"

He was about to speak when he was bumped hard by someone in the crowd. He flings into me as I wrap my arms around him to catch him and sustain his fall, almost stumbling myself. Some stranger I never seen before rises off of Damien, immediately showing his remorse. He apologizes and raises his hands in relief. The crowd backs away and mistakenly interprets it for an altercation. Ooooh's wave through the crowd as the ignorant teens start a basis that there was a fight about to ensue.

Crowd: "Ohhh he just pushed him!!....Fight! Fiiiiiiiiiiiight!"

I respond to the remorseful person, yelling over the music as I do so.

"It's okay!! No worries! Damien you okay?"

Fratmate: "Hey what the hell!?"
"It was just a misunderstanding, he bumped him on accident.!
Alexa: "Orrrr he was fighting over you hehe"
"Haha shush Lex!"
Fratmate: "Alright we gotta get some of these people off the balcony. Move! If you're not Alpha Omega Psi, a fine ass babe, or someone we know get the fuck off the balcony!! GO!"

I look at the boys with a shrug and a sympathetic face as the Alphas begin to move stragglers from the second floor balcony. I wanted to go down with them, but I was afraid the wolves below would tear us apart if we did so, plus I wanted to catch up with my old nerdy friend. Well, it was a massive party, I'm sure we'd each other later. My senior teammates pull me back over with them as they bunch up and we continue to move and chat to the music.
A text came back to Kay-Kay a few seconds later

: Sounds Good Love, I'm staying late at the shop to tune up this prick's engine. I might drop by afterwords but otherwise have a great night, and BE CAREFUL! We don't want this to be the "Non-Speakable Night."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later Erza hit the kickstand with the back of her boot, and pulled off her skull and rose painted helmet. She unzipped her leather jacket and shoved both in her backpack. Her hair was in shambles and grease stains touched on her jeans. She tried to apply some makeup before she arrived, but the whole image felt forced. She was exhausted and her hands were covered in bandaids and a permanent oil stain. She sighed, lifting up her boobs and moving towards the crowd hoping to find Kay-Kay in this mess. She pushed and shoved the drunkards out of the way as she moved her way into the nearest frat house. Making her way up the stairs, a mass of people were suddenly being sent back out onto the lawn. She took a step backwards and missed the step, hitting the concrete hard on her ass. The backpack she was carrying rolled a few feet away and she turned crawling to reach it. Suddenly she groaned as some large frat boy stepped down on her already bruised knuckles. She roared, evil words coming from her mouth,"OUCH YOU MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A WHORE! WHY DON'T YOU BLOODY WELL WATCH WHERE YOU ARE MOVING THOSE FEET YOU OBESE DICKMUNCHER!"

The guy looked down in amusement,"That's alot of words, for a shrimp like you."

Erza shot to her feet looking up at the 200 pound frat guy with fire blazing in her green eyes,"I SHOULD WIPE THAT GRIN OFF OF YOUR FACE YOU OVERGROWN INFANT!"

His eyes opened wide,"You want to fight me??? You're...so little."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY! THAT'S IT WANKER! IT'S ON! PUT UP THOSE FISTS AND LET'S GET TO IT!"

He was about to say something when Erza slammed her fist straight up into his chin making him take a few steps back grabbing his chin. Erza roared lunging at him with an array of punches. Half of the fight was him trying to pull her off, without hurting her, and Erza sending savage punches into anywhere she could hit. When one of her punches met balls he got angry and let out a punch that
sent her flying backwards into the grass, blood beginning to soak her shirt from her nose. "Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She coughed rolling into a ball as she brought her hand to her face. She curled slightly into a ball, gripping her now soaked nose and tried to breathe. She clutched the grass pushing up onto her hands so she could snap her nose back into place. She shut her eyes taking in a deep breath, as the taste of salty copper became ever more apparent. She clutched her head trying not to fall over. The guy got out of there quickly, not wanting to be seen hitting the girl. Erza laid back down, trying to stop the world from spinning.

Reactions: MadKingJai™

[bg=#ffffff]
fA3BE7x.jpg

Bella Marie Johnson

Bella was on the curb. She was crying her eyes out, she couldn't believe what had just happened. What was that feeling? Why did she feel what Trent felt. If Trent never came, Bella would have still been having fun. Maybe if Bella never came she would be at home, watching her movies. At home she didn't have to face these things.

Bella could here more music from the frat house, the band must be playing. Bella had never heard the song before, she liked the sound though. Bella was still thinking things over, when she saw a girl being punch. What's with these jerks, are all guys assholes like that?

Bella wiped her eyes and ran over to the redhead. "Oh My God, are you ok? Of course your not!" Bella was about to touch the girl, to help her but she stopped herself. "Hold on I'll go find some tissue...or something." Bella ran back into the house, making sure to not let Trent see her. There were a lot of tall sporty girls in the doorway. "Excuse me, giant chicks." Bella wasn't the best with her words.

When she felt something she said it. They were giant chicks to Bella; she's only 4'10". Bella could here the music blasting, it was getting on her nerves. Bella was like a flash of blonde hair and pink skirt, she went to a bathroom to find tissue. Bella finally found some, frat guys must use a lot of tissue. Bella shook the image out of her mind. She ran back outside, giving the redhead the tissue. "I'm Bella by the way, that fat ass should've stayed. I would have stuffed him like a bear." It was a taxidermist joke, hopefully the redhead didn't think Bella was weird or anything.[/bg]

Last edited:
Faris was starting to head outside to get away from the crowd, when some frat idiot announced music outside. Next thing she knew, she was a part of a swarm of young adults squeezing through door frames that were just too darn small for several people to go through at once believe it or not. She got outside though and breathed in the fresh air. She pushed her slightly disheveled hair from her face, looking behind her for Aaron, but it seemed clear he would be hard to find until all these people thinned out instead of pressing through to get in the out of doors. Faris sighed heavily and looked around her, doing a double take when she saw who was on stage singing.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me," she said, a look of annoyed disbelief on her face as the idiot from earlier performed. She made a 'tsk' sound between her teeth, rolling her eyes. She would have gotten even more annoyed if her attention hadn't been directed towards a girl tangled around a guy quite a bit bigger than her. Faris raised an eyebrow, just standing there watching until the girl kicked him in the balls and the dude punched her back. Faris held back a chuckle, not knowing whether or not to feel bad for her or not. "Learn some defense!" she shouted before letting out a soft laugh, turning around before seeing Pinky attend to the chick's nose.

Faris decided if everyone was going to be fawning over an idiot just because he could sing, she probably didn't fit into this crowd and might as well head home. She had her arms wrapped around her, a little chilly, when her eyes spotted a girl that looked awfully familiar. Faris stared at her, unsure, before just figuring the only way to find out was approach the girl. When she did, she noticed she seemed to be engaged with a man that looked like he could have been her dad, but the closer the girl got the more she was sure she was right. "Hey," she said in a loud enough voice that the girl would turn to her, now a mere two feet away. "Are you in the Omni Ballet Company?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "My mother used to drag me to those boring as hell dances all the time," she smirked, not realizing that she might be offensive in her sentiment to the girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

[bg=#ffffff]
fA3BE7x.jpg

Bella Marie Johnson

Bella was on the curb. She was crying her eyes out, she couldn't believe what had just happened. What was that feeling? Why did she feel what Trent felt. If Trent never came, Bella would have still been having fun. Maybe if Bella never came she would be at home, watching her movies. At home she didn't have to face these things.

Bella could here more music from the frat house, the band must be playing. Bella had never heard the song before, she liked the sound though. Bella was still thinking things over, when she saw a girl being punch. What's with these jerks, are all guys assholes like that?

Bella wiped her eyes and ran over to the redhead. "Oh My God, are you ok? Of course your not!" Bella was about to touch the girl, to help her but she stopped herself. "Hold on I'll go find some tissue...or something." Bella ran back into the house, making sure to not let Trent see her. There were a lot of tall sporty girls in the doorway. "Excuse me, giant chicks." Bella wasn't the best with her words.

When she felt something she said it. They were giant chicks to Bella; she's only 4'10". Bella could here the music blasting, it was getting on her nerves. Bella was like a flash of blonde hair and pink skirt, she went to a bathroom to find tissue. Bella finally found some, frat guys must use a lot of tissue. Bella shook the image out of her mind. She ran back outside, giving the redhead the tissue. "I'm Bella by the way, that fat ass should've stayed. I would have stuffed him like a bear." It was a taxidermist joke, hopefully the redhead didn't think Bella was weird or anything.[/bg]
Erza blinked a few times, looking around before resting on the pretty blonde girl in front of her. She tried to give a smile as she took the tissue shoving it under her nose. Her voice came out in snorts and huffs as she tried tried to laugh then speak through a plugged nose,"Tanka...I thot I was gonna win...for a secnd dar."

She gripped her head moving to her knees, before getting a better look at the girl,"You were cryin....Are you ok? Did he sa somtin to you?"

Black circles were already starting to form around her eyes as she gave a worried look at this new person. She hated seeing people upset. No matter who it was it only took a few seconds to be kind. Perhaps if she's got a problem I should help right? Fixing is what I do! She moved to sit back on her butt in the grass,"I'm Erza."

She looked around for the asshole who punched her and found nothing, but a bunch of people looking at her with different expressions. She waved her hand at them and turned back to Bella??? was it? Yes Bella. She smiled reaching up to feel if all her teeth were still there. Thank the lord for that. It really bugged her that this guy took her down. Her boxing lessons were supposed to make her tough as steel. What a bloody joke. She would have to be made of the damn metal to actually cause a bloody dent. She sighed looking back to Bella in hopes to help her with her problem.

Faris was starting to head outside to get away from the crowd, when some frat idiot announced music outside. Next thing she knew, she was a part of a swarm of young adults squeezing through door frames that were just too darn small for several people to go through at once believe it or not. She got outside though and breathed in the fresh air. She pushed her slightly disheveled hair from her face, looking behind her for Aaron, but it seemed clear he would be hard to find until all these people thinned out instead of pressing through to get in the out of doors. Faris sighed heavily and looked around her, doing a double take when she saw who was on stage singing.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me," she said, a look of annoyed disbelief on her face as the idiot from earlier performed. She made a 'tsk' sound between her teeth, rolling her eyes. She would have gotten even more annoyed if her attention hadn't been directed towards a girl tangled around a guy quite a bit bigger than her. Faris raised an eyebrow, just standing there watching until the girl kicked him in the balls and the dude punched her back. Faris held back a chuckle, not knowing whether or not to feel bad for her or not. "Learn some defense!" she shouted before letting out a soft laugh, turning around before seeing Pinky attend to the chick's nose.

Faris decided if everyone was going to be fawning over an idiot just because he could sing, she probably didn't fit into this crowd and might as well head home. She had her arms wrapped around her, a little chilly, when her eyes spotted a girl that looked awfully familiar. Faris stared at her, unsure, before just figuring the only way to find out was approach the girl. When she did, she noticed she seemed to be engaged with a man that looked like he could have been her dad, but the closer the girl got the more she was sure she was right. "Hey," she said in a loud enough voice that the girl would turn to her, now a mere two feet away. "Are you in the Omni Ballet Company?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "My mother used to drag me to those boring as hell dances all the time," she smirked, not realizing that she might be offensive in her sentiment to the girl.
Maevah smiled very faintly after turning to face the girl. She listened to her comment, and this time smiled again fully, showing straight pearly white teeth. "Maybe you just don't like it because while you're sitting there in the dark, I'm looking good in a spotlight and getting paid for it. Not only that, you are probably too shallow to realize the beauty in dance. My name is Maevah," she suggested, her voice even, though with slight humor. Her eyes sparkled, and she turned her body fully towards the girl. "Who are you?"

Maevah watches the girl's face, noticing she was a few years younger than herself. It would be interesting to see how she responded to her quick come back, hoping it didn't offend her too much, as she was merely teasing, though in a manner meant to say Maevah wouldn't put up with any disrespect.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Isaac ended his shift for the day and grabbed the bus home, arriving at a street lined with cars. He could already hear music and the fraternity cheers. Isaac shook his head, giving the street one last disappointed look before heading inside.

"Isaac," greeted Mr. Chmelewski, his neighbor one floor down. "It's going to be a long night." He closed his mailbox and moved past Isaac and to his apartment.

I can tell, he rolled his eyes, retrieving his mail and climbing up to his own apartment. His roommate and friend, TJ, was there, playing a video game.

"By the way, Jonathan is at the party tonight. He'll probably be drunk."

"And you didn't go?" Isaac dumped his backpack in the closet.

"Not after last time." The last time TJ went to a party he passed out and someone drew male genitalia on his left cheek. Isaac and Jonathan wouldn't let him forget about it for three weeks.

TJ's phone chimed but he chose to ignore it as he continued to slay monsters. "It must be a wild party; open Snapchat to check it out."

Isaac pulled out his own phone and right on cue a message from the photo-sharing app popped up, with Jonathan's name tagged on. He opened the message to see a photo of their friend taking a selfy with some girl and a cup of beer in one hand with the message, "Having so much fun!" at the bottom.

"Let him have fun, I guess." He went to his room to change out of his scrubs, coming back a few minutes later to a roaring crowd and what sounded like a stereo on over-drive.

"Please don't tell me they got a band." TJ whined as he and Isaac looked out the window. "They brought a fucking band!"

TJ bumped his head on the window then began digging around the apartment for earplugs and sealing all the cracks he could find. Isaac, stayed by the window, a little worried for Jonathan. He pulled up Snapchat once again, tapping on Jonathan's name. Jonathan had uploaded many pictures onto his Story, all of them relating to the party. He even got a video of a fight that was going to happen between a girl and some guy until he was stopped by another from taking the first swing at her. He heard Jonathan sigh in relief behind the camera. His next few photos were of him in the backyard for one of the houses where the band was supposedly playing. He looked okay, enjoying himself even, but Isaac noticed something odd with one of his photos. On the balcony of one of the houses was a light, a very large one in the shape of a person. It kind of looked like they were glowing. Before he could take a closer look, the photo was gone and the rest of Jonathan's pictures didn't have that balcony.

Isaac figured it was a camera glitch. He laughed a little then decided to help TJ soundproof the apartment. A glowing person . . . what are the odds of that?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Boyband and his gang continues to play the hammered crowd still chants away. The Alpha left and went up to the stage to talk to another frat brother, which I hope wasn't about me. My heart dropped as he did, I DID NOT want to dance in front of a wave of people...even though I did earlier on the balcony. But that was different, everyone wasn't purely focused on me. This was the con of being 'innately popular' people that went to Omni High know me here, and those who didn't know I was the top recruit for volleyball and now the school (and its students) wanted to promo me any way they could. I can already tell this was going to be a very busy 4 years. I tried to back out of the crowd when my teammates pulled me back and started pointing above my head to the stage runners behind FATE's band. My heart was pounding. I remember taking dance in middle school, a few classical techniques here and there but it was mostly expression dancing. That's where I started to fall for dancing...no pun intended.

FATE was finishing up their songs and the crowd cheered generously as Boyband takes the mic and promotes himself and his crew once more. Afterwards, an Alpha takes the mic and begins to speak. Oh no....oh no....please...

Alpha: "Hey hey! That was a local band FATE make sure you guys check them out on twitter and instagram they are from Omni C so we ant to support them that was pretty dope indeed. Now.....I don't know if you guys know...but Omni City's volleyball team is ranked #7 in the country this year and they are in the building. Well...outside..."

The Alpha looks over at us as pure nerves take me over. The other three girls jump up and down and let themselves be known, and all the way over near poolside and the Alpha house I can hear the rest of the team shouting and chanting as well, you could be darn sure they were making their way over here. Ugh.

Alpha: "We also just so happened to have landed the #1 volleyball recruit in the nation...she could have went anywhere...but she stayed right here in Omni. Many of us went to her games and seen her play in high school, and now she's here! Give it up for Harmony Kayne!!!"

The crowd claps and cheers, as some raise their drinks to me in inebriated smiles and murmurs. Regan takes my arms and raises them in the air as I blush and smile simultaneously.

Alpha: "Harmony Kayne...that's a bad ass name! Sounds like a contract killer or something! But Harmonyyyy...a little birdie told me you are also an amazing dancer...is that true?"

I shake my head vigorously and wave my arms in a dismissive motion as the rest of the team appears like Spartans from 300. They all nod and nag on the fact that they've seen my earlier rhythm and moves up on the 2nd floor. The crowd then joins in and insists that I demonstrate a showcase of what I can do. I really dread situations like these, where I'm coerced into doing something that I really didn't plan. Then again when isn't life like that? You either get lemons, or limes. Right now I feel like I've gotten a bit of both. So damn....I guess I'll make Sprite.

Alpha: "Come on! Show us one of your many talents!!! HARMONY! HARMONY! HARMONY! HARMONY!"

Soon the crowd starts to chant my name as I shake my head in angst and begin to walk up to the stage. I mask my inner nerves with a smile as I step up and realize there was more people watching than I had realized. I look over at the frat house roof and then to the poolside where most people's attention was diverted onto me. Fine, I might as well get this over with. Quick dance and I'll go hide in a corner somewhere for the rest of the night to avoid even more attention. I leave my purse with the team and I take the stage to try my luck at public approval. Sheesh.

Alpha: "Holy Shit girl!! That was hype!"

I jump off the stage and I immediately take my purse and am bombarded with tall and chattering teammates in my face. That was an incredible rush...I didn't realize how good dancing made me feel! I felt...excellent. I felt the radiance that everyone was talking about tonight. The stage lights flicker from dim to super intense as I step off of the stage. Pats on the back and high fives fill my immediate time frame as we move from the pit area back over to the main party. I check my phone to see Ezra did in fact text me back.

Text From: Ezra => Sounds Good Love, I'm staying late at the shop to tune up this prick's engine. I might drop by afterwords but otherwise have a great night, and BE CAREFUL! We don't want this to be the "Non-Speakable Night."

I head back into the kitchen area to fix me a tall glass of water, extra ice. The humidity and body heat around the place couldn't be ignored, but just when I thought this night couldn't crank up, the feeling from that stage made me feel exhilarating. I take my water and begin to chug as the crisp coolness from the beverage refreshes me completely.

It's starting...

[bg=#ffffff]
fA3BE7x.jpg

Bella Marie Johnson

Bella didn't realize that she didn't clean her eyes good enough. The girl...Ezra noticed. Bella fixed her skirt, as she sat down next to Ezra. "Oh you know, the same old; ex-boyfriend comes to the party. You find out that your best friend lied about him coming. You touch him...you know what? I don't want to bother you with my problems." Speaking of problems, Bella got a text from Marisa. "Bell, where R U? Look I should of told u, I'm really sorry. :(" Bella text her back. "Outside, with girl...bloody nose, not me."

Marisa came outside, white hair and all. She saw Bella sitting on the grass. "Bell I swear if I knew he was going to do that tonight..." "It's ok. Ezra, this is the "friend" that I mentioned." Bella motioned towards Marisa, who in turn rocked side to side. Marisa just awkwardly waved at Ezra, with tears swelling in her eyes. "Yeah I'm the terrible friend, Marisa."

Bella couldn't stay mad at Marisa, she was her best friend since kindergarten. "Don't cry...come here." Bella stood up to give Marisa a hug. When she hugged Marisa, Bella got a feeling again. She felt the sorrow from Marisa. Bella hugged her even tighter. Afterward, Bella walked over to Ezra. "If you want we could hang out at the party, if anyone gets in your face again, I'll help you beat their ass." Bella pulled out her hand, waiting for Ezra to take it.[/bg]

Destiny had arrived at the party several minutes before but didn't go into the main area of the party. Instead she decided to take to the outside and try to find a place to just sit down and drink from time to time. Then again... the noise was eventually going to alert the police and she wanted a fast way out of the area if that occurence ever came into fruition. Instead of just sitting quietly she saw a scene unfolding with people pouring out of the Frat house. She just watched then saw through the group a girl get struck.

Destiny hesistated for abit but decided to go over once she saw two other people come over to her aid. She walked up to the three girls and just waved "Uhm....Do you need anything?" She asked the girl with the bleeding nose. It became apparent that she already have a tissue and just ran a hand through her own hair. "So... who did this to you if you don't mind me asking... you probably don't know considering all the people but none the less... I know how to get back at them without them even knowing whom it was." She stated proudly.

"So.... I don't know if I have met any of you before.. Kinda a bad place to meet but a place to meet none the less I guess." She said before feeling alittle awkward about the situation "Well.... Uhm... I will head into the party then I guess." She said and turned to walk into the mass of people near the stage. People were waving at her left and right and calling her name. She turned bubbly and began to call back to all of them. She waved and hugged her friends. She knew alot of people but nearly everyone knew her for some reason. She was a star player on the teams Girl Soccer Team. She moved faster than others and was known for her fast footwork and quick sprints.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]
Maevah blinked slightly while he looked at her for a few moments. It was conceited to say that she was used to it, but she was. She was a ballerina after all, and most of the time there were thousands of people watching her when she danced. She waited and he spoke, rambling as though he were nervous or something. She smiled, shaking her head and likewise taking his hand and shaking it as well, assuming that's why he was holding it out.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]"My name is Maevah. Nice to meet you Gabriel. And no, I don't attend this school. I work for the Omni Ballet Company as the head Ballerina." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]She curtsied teasingly and turned her head in the direction of all the screaming and loud bass. She could feel it into her body, and it made her get goosebumps. "Did you wanna head inside and maybe see what all of the commotion is about? Or would that be weird?" she said, kind of unsure of the situation, but shrugged easily, not really caring as most of the people inside the frat house were probably well on their way to hammered by now. She smirked a little before her expression returned to one of neutral.
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Gabriel laughed in response, feeling more at ease now. "Pleasure to meet you, Maevah. Head ballerina, huh? I'm impressed." He didn't know much about ballet, but he was pretty sure you had to be insanely talented and experienced to be head ballerina, and she looked hardly a day over twenty. This was someone he wanted to know better. The throbbing rhythm wasn't exactly conducive to holding a conversation though. Maybe they could meet up somewhere quieter next time...[/BCOLOR]
The automatic feeling of skepticism at this thought was outweighed by his excitement at possibly seeing her again. Yep, he'd definitely drunk enough tonight.

He had been worried about standing out, but saying that in front of another person felt weird. Instead he shrugged. "We should be fine as long as we stick to the edges." Carefully, deliberately casual, or at least as close as he could get after five or so beers.

Just then, the telltale sounds of electric and bass guitars being tuned sounded through the area. A quick glance ahead and he spotted the stage; the guitarists and drummer were already there but there was no one at the mic stand in front. From personal experience, he knew that wouldn't last long.

"Fuck, the band's starting soon!" He started to walk off in the direction of the stage before hurrying back to Maevah. "Want to come along?"

-----

It took him a while to find a suitable position: judging distances was trickier for him now and he bumped into other people a few times, barely managing a hastily-mumbled apology as he brushed past them. Then again, that had to be fairly standard for a place as crowded as this. He'd ended up somewhere near the back, but he could still see the band on stage if he craned his neck and he wasn't being jostled by college kids on every side, for which he was grateful.​
[/BCOLOR]
Several thumping noise sounded through the microphone and over the speakers before a young man's voice echoed through them.​
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
"What's happening, UMet?!"
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
Gabriel felt nostalgic for a moment. The singer looked barely out of high school and sounded utterly in his element. Who wouldn't be if they knew all that cheering and screaming was all for them?And he was promoting his own band too. That was wonderful and he was happy for him.​
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
He meant it. That was surprising. He really did want them to be successful. For as long as they could, anyway.​
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
The band started playing (they were better than he'd expected) and Gabriel stepped slightly as the students around him began to dance and sway to the beat.​
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][/COLOR]

Baron lost sight of Faris when the decision was made to not yet leave the kitchen. Instead he polished off and refilled his drink, then started heading outside. Traversing the crowd was simple for Aaron despite holding a longbord and even having a full drink in hand. It was not long before Aaron was standing outside.

Aaron walked to a nearby open spot, proceeds to drink his beverage until completion. Then Aaron pulls out his E-cig. Now the faint smell of blueberry lingered around him, while he began smoking. Merely standing, Aaron enjoyed the decent buzz he was feeling from the alcohol, occasionally indulging in his smoke. So far, signs of intoxication were not present when gazing upon Aaron.

Aaron's eyes would sometimes scan his surroundings, but attention focused nowhere specific. He faintly contemplated what move he would take next. Part of him wanted to leave, another part of him wanted to linger a bit longer. So far the party had been interesting to say the least, who knows what could happen next...

Faris's smirk slowly grew into a Cheshire cat like grin as the girl tried to insult her back. "A little wordy, but still. At least you tried, Princess," Faris said with a chuckle, moving her hands to her hips, thinking the girl's insult funny instead of actually insulting. Probably because there was some truth to being dense about dance. She honestly had no idea what the heck they were trying to interpret up on that stage. Maybe if she did, she wouldn't have been playing Trivia Crack on her phone the entire time she was forced to sit in that theater.

"I'm Faris," she replied to the girl, sticking out her hand to shake Maevah's. As she did, the band stopped playing and a dude got up on stage. For some reason he asked a random volleyball chick to get up on stage and dance. Faris just stared, wondering what the big deal was about one girl, on stage dancing, when what the band had done just before took a lot more talent, in her opinion. Not that she would admit either of them had talent out loud. "Well… okay then," Faris said, rolling her eyes and smirking, turning back to Maevah. "What does a ballerina make of that dancing?" she grinned teasingly.

Faris gave the girl a chance to respond, but at the same time, she still had it on her mind to probably head out from the party. It would annoy her to go home alone though. Looking around the crowd of people, she saw a cute guy, just standing there with a cup, having been listening and watching the performance and now seemingly just standing there.

"Yeah, you'll do," Faris nodded to herself, just mumbling out loud before walking up to the guy. She tapped his shoulder, causing him to blink in surprise as he turned to look at her. "Hey, do you feel like carrying me on your back where ever I want to go?" she asked, putting on her best, charming smile. The guy looked a bit like 'are you kidding me?' but also smirked and cleared his throat.

"Ah… what's in it for me?" he asked, looking skeptical but hopeful. Rolling her eyes, Faris grabbed his plain tshirt and pulled him down to where she could whisper in his ear. After a few seconds she let him go, leaving him looking a bit wide eyed but jutting out his bottom lip as if impressed. "Well… alright then," he smirked, leaving Faris grinning ear to ear while he knelt down a bit and let her get onto his back, setting down his glass and letting his hands grip her legs while she wrapped her arms around his neck, smirking all the while.

Reactions: Mewmewcatfish
Cara stood up once she saw people gathering for a band. It wasn't necessarily that she didn't like music, she loved it. It was more that the large amount of people was starting to get on her last nerve. There was only so much that she could stand of being around drunk college students, although technically she was supposed to be in college right now. She cursed herself for the reminder.

As for where Kevin was, she had lost sight of him quite some time ago. Not that it mattered: once he had walked away, he seemed to calm down. It was weird. Cara had never seen him get angry like that before, at least on the few occasions they hung out that weren't work. He probably wouldn't need a ride home, anyway, she had decided.

She picked up her backpack and made her way to where she had come in to 'party central'. The number of intoxicated people she saw was unbelievably high. "How much beer, or whatever they have here, can a party actually have?" She muttered to herself. This was ridiculous.

She shoved one guy out of her way so she could get out of the crowd. He was obviously overly drunk, otherwise she probably wouldn't have been able to get him to budge. He stumbled into someone nearby, although she didn't care to watch whatever would ensue because of it, fight or just a pair of drunk guys falling on the ground. (It was a small shoving fight that slowly ended once she had walked away). She was just glad to be out of the throng of people and in an open-ish area. Still not out of the party yet, but closer than she was a few minutes ago.

Cara took a deep breath, cherishing the lack of the smell of alcohol. "I'm surprised the cops haven't shown up yet." She sighed, realizing that she was thinking out loud again. But seriously, there was no way this hadn't drawn anyone's attention.

[bg=#ffffff]
fA3BE7x.jpg

Bella Marie Johnson

Bella didn't realize that she didn't clean her eyes good enough. The girl...Ezra noticed. Bella fixed her skirt, as she sat down next to Ezra. "Oh you know, the same old; ex-boyfriend comes to the party. You find out that your best friend lied about him coming. You touch him...you know what? I don't want to bother you with my problems." Speaking of problems, Bella got a text from Marisa. "Bell, where R U? Look I should of told u, I'm really sorry. :(" Bella text her back. "Outside, with girl...bloody nose, not me."

Marisa came outside, white hair and all. She saw Bella sitting on the grass. "Bell I swear if I knew he was going to do that tonight..." "It's ok. Ezra, this is the "friend" that I mentioned." Bella motioned towards Marisa, who in turn rocked side to side. Marisa just awkwardly waved at Ezra, with tears swelling in her eyes. "Yeah I'm the terrible friend, Marisa."

Bella couldn't stay mad at Marisa, she was her best friend since kindergarten. "Don't cry...come here." Bella stood up to give Marisa a hug. When she hugged Marisa, Bella got a feeling again. She felt the sorrow from Marisa. Bella hugged her even tighter. Afterward, Bella walked over to Ezra. "If you want we could hang out at the party, if anyone gets in your face again, I'll help you beat their ass." Bella pulled out her hand, waiting for Ezra to take it.[/bg]
Erza nodded at the girl when she mentioned a boyfriend,"What else are boy's useful for..."

She waved at the new girl before giving a small embarassed smile. her scottish accent came back in full force with her speech perking up the tones in her words,"Welll...I think I could definitely use some lager after this, if anything." She looked up at Bella with a smirk gripping her hand and getting to her feet,"I do appreciate the back up though. It's nice too make some new friends too. I barely get out of the shop long enough to go to school and sleep, let alone socialize. I usually ain't much a crowd person."

She looked around for her backpack, snatching it before it got lost in the crowd and saw a new girl coming towards her.

Destiny had arrived at the party several minutes before but didn't go into the main area of the party. Instead she decided to take to the outside and try to find a place to just sit down and drink from time to time. Then again... the noise was eventually going to alert the police and she wanted a fast way out of the area if that occurence ever came into fruition. Instead of just sitting quietly she saw a scene unfolding with people pouring out of the Frat house. She just watched then saw through the group a girl get struck.

Destiny hesistated for abit but decided to go over once she saw two other people come over to her aid. She walked up to the three girls and just waved "Uhm....Do you need anything?" She asked the girl with the bleeding nose. It became apparent that she already have a tissue and just ran a hand through her own hair. "So... who did this to you if you don't mind me asking... you probably don't know considering all the people but none the less... I know how to get back at them without them even knowing whom it was." She stated proudly.

"So.... I don't know if I have met any of you before.. Kinda a bad place to meet but a place to meet none the less I guess." She said before feeling alittle awkward about the situation "Well.... Uhm... I will head into the party then I guess." She said and turned to walk into the mass of people near the stage. People were waving at her left and right and calling her name. She turned bubbly and began to call back to all of them. She waved and hugged her friends. She knew alot of people but nearly everyone knew her for some reason. She was a star player on the teams Girl Soccer Team. She moved faster than others and was known for her fast footwork and quick sprints.
"Thanks...I think I'm okay. Guy just thought I was a wee little sprite about to take his shit. I guess I just snapped and he got mad enough to bap me in the nose and run off. Sounds like useful information though to deal with the BLOODY COWARD! " she shouted, hoping he might hear her.

She then turned back to the girl,"It's a large enough school to get lost in the masses. My names Erza though..."

Erza nodded,"Ohh..okay..Maybe I will catch ya later..." she looked back at the two girls and shrugged, "You know what the key is to mending a broken heart. Alcohol, good friends and making the bastard regret ever thinking about another lass."

God I need an advil....and my last clean shirt. Well sort of clean...Tonight is just not my night.

Midwest, USA
12:24 AM

Step after step.
nature-landscapes_widewallpaper_dark-starry-night-sky_6219.jpg

The tears were becoming all too familiar. The nerves from the man's adrenaline cause him to shake and wobble with disorientation, but yet stifle him with acute focus and drive. Out amongst the abyss of the night, he steps forward into the dark, towards a well-lit sky and pale moonlight. In the extreme distance he can somehow hear sirens, and mild shouts that were inaudible to make out. Step by step the man continues to feel shattered remorse for the incidents he had no control over. He stumbles to his knees, looking at his dirty and cracked hands as if he'd never recognized them in his entire life. He touches the ground and focuses his mind. Nothing happens. He tries, and tries, nothing. Step by step he moves onward, battered, worn.

He stops.

He quietly eyes a beast across from him with the same weary eyes. Furious eyes. For a moment he thought he was looking inside himself at the monster within, but he knew this was symbolic somehow. He looked into the eyes of a Coyote, as it returned the same cautious, but drastic look. It snarled and growled under it's breath, as the man whimpered and shaked from prior events. He steadily begins to back away as the Coyote lingers forward and barks.

Man: "...Easy....easy does it..."

The coyote lowers it's body and creeps towards the man, who's heart begins to race once more. He couldn't scream, lest he give away his location to the police and other wild of the night. He couldn't run, or he'd be torn down where he stood. He began to tear up at the realization of the only choice that was about to commence. He was forced to be a killer yet again. He broke down to his knees and gritted teeth and clinched his jaws as his muscles tighten up and he balls his fists in a hybrid of rage and despair. The coyote barks on, inching closer as it's saliva secretes from its mouth. The man realized what this was...in it's own dark and twisted way...this was providence.

Man: [sniffles] "Okay....okay...come on then...just get it over with..I don't know what this is...or what...WHO I am, but I can't do this, not like this. So just come on, and get it over with."

The coyote barks rapidly and starts to get a streak of rage as it snaps it's jaws at the man. The man starts to growl and shake severely with rage as his face goes red and the coyote jumps in on him.

Man: "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

What sounded like screams of terror turned into screams of ferocity. Mid-jump the coyote's demeanor goes from ready to scared. As the man screams, his heart drops in the one second this all transpires. An invisible wave of...something. Energy, force, something. It shoots from his mouth as he sees it all in slow motion. The coyote lunges in the air and realizes the mistake of its inevitable fate. The man shouts as the wave effectively rips the fur from the coyote, down to pulsating muscle tissue. And right before it all ended, a faint whimper can be heard from the coyote as it's anatomy rips apart and explodes in a mist of red, covering the dirt and the man.

The man drops to the dirt in unconditional fear and shock at what he just witnessed. He pants heavy as he curls in a fetal position and looks at his shaking hands once more. Not only did he fail to recognize them under the pale moonlight, but now they were that of a monster's in his eyes. He slams his fist down into the dirt, mixed with the dust and red fluid of death. He yells in agony as his eyes water but no tears form. The ground begins to vibrate. The man looks around in awareness and jumps up.

Man: "No.....no! Not again...!"

The vibrations become more and more violent as the ground beneath him starts to crack apart. Instead of fear and shock, the man unleashes a bellow of pure anger, sick and tired of the uncontrollable curse and burden that has been laid upon him.

Man: "nnnNNNOOOOOOO!"

Suddenly the ground stops. Everything stops. The man breathes deeply as the sound of sirens get closer and closer once more. He looks at the ground around him, a bit startled by the sudden ceasing of activity. With one sturdy step away from the chaotic scene, he moves on in his continued direction. Step by step, the swallowing and deep despair and rage is replaced with a tiny ounce of hope.

[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Gabriel laughed in response, feeling more at ease now. "Pleasure to meet you, Maevah. Head ballerina, huh? I'm impressed." He didn't know much about ballet, but he was pretty sure you had to be insanely talented and experienced to be head ballerina, and she looked hardly a day over twenty. This was someone he wanted to know better. The throbbing rhythm wasn't exactly conducive to holding a conversation though. Maybe they could meet up somewhere quieter next time...[/BCOLOR]
The automatic feeling of skepticism at this thought was outweighed by his excitement at possibly seeing her again. Yep, he'd definitely drunk enough tonight.

He had been worried about standing out, but saying that in front of another person felt weird. Instead he shrugged. "We should be fine as long as we stick to the edges." Carefully, deliberately casual, or at least as close as he could get after five or so beers.

Just then, the telltale sounds of electric and bass guitars being tuned sounded through the area. A quick glance ahead and he spotted the stage; the guitarists and drummer were already there but there was no one at the mic stand in front. From personal experience, he knew that wouldn't last long.

"Fuck, the band's starting soon!" He started to walk off in the direction of the stage before hurrying back to Maevah. "Want to come along?"

-----

It took him a while to find a suitable position: judging distances was trickier for him now and he bumped into other people a few times, barely managing a hastily-mumbled apology as he brushed past them. Then again, that had to be fairly standard for a place as crowded as this. He'd ended up somewhere near the back, but he could still see the band on stage if he craned his neck and he wasn't being jostled by college kids on every side, for which he was grateful.​
[/BCOLOR]
Several thumping noise sounded through the microphone and over the speakers before a young man's voice echoed through them.​
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
"What's happening, UMet?!"
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
Gabriel felt nostalgic for a moment. The singer looked barely out of high school and sounded utterly in his element. Who wouldn't be if they knew all that cheering and screaming was all for them?And he was promoting his own band too. That was wonderful and he was happy for him.​
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
He meant it. That was surprising. He really did want them to be successful. For as long as they could, anyway.​
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
The band started playing (they were better than he'd expected) and Gabriel stepped slightly as the students around him began to dance and sway to the beat.​
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][/COLOR]
Faris's smirk slowly grew into a Cheshire cat like grin as the girl tried to insult her back. "A little wordy, but still. At least you tried, Princess," Faris said with a chuckle, moving her hands to her hips, thinking the girl's insult funny instead of actually insulting. Probably because there was some truth to being dense about dance. She honestly had no idea what the heck they were trying to interpret up on that stage. Maybe if she did, she wouldn't have been playing Trivia Crack on her phone the entire time she was forced to sit in that theater.

"I'm Faris," she replied to the girl, sticking out her hand to shake Maevah's. As she did, the band stopped playing and a dude got up on stage. For some reason he asked a random volleyball chick to get up on stage and dance. Faris just stared, wondering what the big deal was about one girl, on stage dancing, when what the band had done just before took a lot more talent, in her opinion. Not that she would admit either of them had talent out loud. "Well… okay then," Faris said, rolling her eyes and smirking, turning back to Maevah. "What does a ballerina make of that dancing?" she grinned teasingly.

Faris gave the girl a chance to respond, but at the same time, she still had it on her mind to probably head out from the party. It would annoy her to go home alone though. Looking around the crowd of people, she saw a cute guy, just standing there with a cup, having been listening and watching the performance and now seemingly just standing there.

"Yeah, you'll do," Faris nodded to herself, just mumbling out loud before walking up to the guy. She tapped his shoulder, causing him to blink in surprise as he turned to look at her. "Hey, do you feel like carrying me on your back where ever I want to go?" she asked, putting on her best, charming smile. The guy looked a bit like 'are you kidding me?' but also smirked and cleared his throat.

"Ah… what's in it for me?" he asked, looking skeptical but hopeful. Rolling her eyes, Faris grabbed his plain tshirt and pulled him down to where she could whisper in his ear. After a few seconds she let him go, leaving him looking a bit wide eyed but jutting out his bottom lip as if impressed. "Well… alright then," he smirked, leaving Faris grinning ear to ear while he knelt down a bit and let her get onto his back, setting down his glass and letting his hands grip her legs while she wrapped her arms around his neck, smirking all the while.
Maevah, in response to Faris grinned and looked over to the girl dancing, raising an eyebrow with an expression of distaste, hoping that answered Faris' question enough. She shook her head and then watched as Faris approached a man, whispering in his ear a few moments before climbing up easily onto his back, smirking. "Well, it really wouldn't be my first choice of dance as it's rather distasteful in my opinion," Maevah decided to add in after all. "Sorry girl, looks like we both have something to attend to now..." she chuckled and winked at Faris.

Turning her attention back to Gabriel, her light eyes sparkled in the starlight, people screaming and singing along with the boy on stage. She didn't care much for live music like this, especially where a bunch of drunk kids were concerned, but she shrugged and said, "Sure, maybe I can stay a little while, my dance rehearsal was cancelled anyway." She realized she was shouting by now, and her cheeks were flushed from the body heat of everyone around them. She followed and stood near the back with Gabriel, barely able to see, which was fine with her. She could hear, she didn't really need to see what was going on. She was sure it was just a bunch of girls making fools of themselves anyway, or making out with random people. She smirked slightly at that, and bumped her hip gracefully into Gabriel's, looking up at him gently. She loved to dance, and could probably dance a thousand times better than the other girls here, but she was a professional, and so she wasn't used to just dancing to let loose.

Maevah took a look around then, her eyes coming to rest on the sky above. Silently, an Owl flew by. She wondered why any animals would want to be out in this horrendously loud area in the first place, but shrugged inwardly while the Owl continued on, though was growing slowly closer to the ground. She looked back down, hoping Gabriel had noticed she had hip bumped him. When she noticed he didn't respond right away, she flicked her eyes back up, and suddenly the owl was right there, gliding so close that one of the wings brushed her shoulder. She stumbled back, gasping by the suddenness. And then she felt dizzy, her pale complexion taking on a hint of green as it nauseated her. She normally didn't feel ill from being startled or dizzy. Her vision changed slightly, and everything was pinpoint accurate. It was bright, and she squinted so as not to be nearly blinded by it. She stumbled again, shaking her head to try and focus. She gazed up again quickly, wondering if the Owl was still there, and before it flew too far away, she saw it look at her and then continue, landing in a tree about 20 feet away from her.

She looked back at Gabriel, and everything was extremely detailed about him. She wondered why she didn't notice before, and wondered also why no one else noticed how bright it had gotten. It was weird, and she was feeling uneasy.

"Well Yeah..uh kind of, An old friend from high school, Harmony."

I put my hands in my pockets as i looked around at the huge crowd, it was amazing of how huge the crowd was, how much people were here, but not my kind of music, mostly liked classic rock and a bit of pop, rarely do i listen to modern pop, only if the music is good. But my honest favorite is jazz, i just can't get enough of the sweet smooth music.

"Your Aaron right? Were you here last year? I didn't really see you last year."

I then twiddled my thumbs while i waited, I always did that for some reason when at a awkward moment. I then looked over

"So uh, wanna get a drink? I don't usually drink but this is the first party of the year...And the biggest"

Aaron bit his lip as Damien spoke. He nodded his head in agreement when asked his name.

"Were you here last year? I didn't really see you last year." Damien asked.

I shook my head. "I moved up here from Calgary a month ago. To live with my uncle." Aaron said. Rubbing his arm and looking down he was surprised how short Damien was.

"So uh, wanna get a drink? I don't usually drink but this is the first party of the year...And the biggest" Damien said.

"I don't really drink either." Aaron said. He shrugged and said as confidently as his soft voice could manage. "But your right, let's get this party started." He heroically yet still weakly said, then laughed at himself.

Aaron let Damien go ahead of him toward the nearest drink table. Aaron followed, crossing his arms as he did, and shyly avoiding anyone around. Which was impossible, but Aaron tried his best. When they arrived Aaron pulled on his collar and shifted his shoulders. He reached down and grabbed a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.