HiPer: High Powered Persons

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I moved up here from Calgary a month ago. To live with my uncle."

"Calgary? Wow I'm from Toronto, finally someone from Canada."

I chuckled as we walked over to the beer table where i asked for a colds light, usually i wouldn't drink but this was a party, what is a party without a few beers? Exactly. I then popped off the lid off the beer and took a sip, coughing a bit after i drank.

"So did you always live in Canada? Or did you move there?"

Even though i just met this guy, i wanted to see if there is any real Canadians here. But then i started to feel dizzy, this was my only beer and i only had three sips, was I drugged? I put my on the table trying to stand, my eyes then began to burn and started to get even more dizzy.

"I...I need to go..."

Some guy: I guess someone had a little too much to drink?"

I then walked over to the house where i rushed into the doors, i ran up the stairs and passed by two rooms where then i found the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me and i walked over to the sink, closing my eyes turned on the sink as cold as it could as i splashed water onto my face trying to relieve the pain. But right when i opened my eyes, i was shocked to see them...Pure white.

Male frat: Hey who locked the door!? Who's in there?"

"Uh...Yeah one second"

• Love
Reactions: Justin

[bg=#ffffff]
fA3BE7xm.jpg

Bella Marie Johnson

Bella started to smile. She just made a new friend, well hopefully. As long as she doesn't find out Bella is only 17 and she shouldn't be drinking. Bella looked at Marisa, who now was a little happier. She took both Ezra's and Marisa's hand. "Come on let's drink our cares away!" This wouldn't be the first time Bella has drank. With Marisa and Tommy, the two biggest drunks she knew, Bella knew what she could take and tolerate.

She made it to the kitchen, with Ezra and Marisa. "So...Ezra you have an accent, are you Irish or Scottish? I'm not the best with accents but I think it's one of those." Bella had a weird way of reading people. She could tell that Ezra would be a cool chick to hang with. Bella saw Tommy coming to the kitchen. "Tommy come here!" "Yeah get your crazy ass over here!" Tommy played around, pointing at himself like he didn't know what Bella and Marisa were talking about.

Tommy strutted his way towards Bella. "Ezra...this guy, if you would call him that, is Tommy. Tommy this is Ezra, the bad ass chick that beat some fat guy up." Tommy turned towards Ezra, he smiled at her. "Nice to meet you Ezra. That's an amazing unique name. I wish I had a unique name like that." "Well people do call you the wiener smuggler." Tommy stared at Bella, like daggers shooting from his eyes. "Anyways I have to...go see someone. Find me when your all ready to go." Bella and Marisa waved at Tommy. Bella turned back towards Ezra. "So...Oh yeah! Where are you from? With the accent and all, you can't be from here."
[/bg]

Last edited:
Aidan
What a rush! I loved being on stage and performing for a crowd. After our short three song set was over, we dropped off the stage and the guys packed up in the instruments again. I was pretty lucky that they were being so nice about the work. I guess they really felt I needed this. Was I really that broody?

One of the top dogs of the University called us off and then convinced a young woman to get up on the stage and dance. This I had to see. I turned back to the stage (after getting another drink, of course) to see the bright girl from earlier. I smiled and applauded along as she got on the stage and watched her perform.

It was short and sweet, definitely impressive. My attention again was atttacted to this sort of glow about her. It was fainter, until she started dancing, then it became apparent again. I cheered when she finished, moving back towards the stage. My phone vibrated again as I received a text stating that most of the band was heading home. Couldn't blame them. Then again, I was riding my high for all it was worth.

I watch her head back to the kitchen area, and decide to follow her to get a few words in. I catch up to her as she's getting a drink, apparently avoiding the alcoholic beverages. That was a mite surprising. I flash her a grin, leaning back against the wall.

"Hey there, Bright Eyes. Love the dance routine. Not like anything I've seem before, but, it was fantastic."

I spoke softly, but just loudly enough to hear over the festivities around us. My fingers were fidgeting in my pockets, as they often did when I was nervous or had pent up energy.

"I hope you enjoyed our set. I know our style isn't for everyone, but we do our best. Besides, we certainly had a blast performing for you all."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

I consume the water as I release a refreshing sigh afterwards. Some of the team entered in after me to nudge me a bit and tease my on how great they thought my freestyle was. I just ignored them mostly. I looked around at the sights and raging party as I suspected as to why the cops haven't at least shown up yet, but then again it's the first night of many people's adulthood, and the Pride Circle was a tradition year after year, the grandest party, maybe the campus police knew that too. I lean against the kitchen counter as I catch a familiar face walk my way, my squad all looks and freezes in interest as they watch the guy approach me. I lower my cup and my heart slightly beats as I welcome his presence.

Boyband: "Hey there, Bright Eyes. Love the dance routine. Not like anything I've seem before, but, it was fantastic."

I nod my head up and down with a grin at the attempted compliment. Bright Eyes....that's a first. His voice was calm and serene but also direct to the music playing.

"Bright Eyes?? Hah I don't know about that but thanks...Boyband."

Boyband: "I hope you enjoyed our set. I know our style isn't for everyone, but we do our best. Besides, we certainly had a blast performing for you all."

"I have to admit I don't really listen to that genre but I do respect and love good music, and in all honesty you guys are good...I may or may not have sung the lyrics midway through...."

Kasey: "[walks up] Oh hey Harmony, oh look the band guy! You were pretty good man. So I just wanted to say hi and that if you have plans later tonight I completely understand..kay later!"

I chuckle and roll my eyes at Kasey trolling the situation. Subtle much? But girls will be girls, they were my new sisters now, more than just teammates. I bashfully laugh back at Boyband as she returns over to the rest of the group.

"Don't mind her, just a huge troll haha. So FATE huh? You know you should have recorded tonight for a promo, and then used it to get gigs around town, even the school. I love music too, I actually sing for a hobby but I'm too shy to sing publically. But dance? I don't even hesitate I love it! The freedom, the expression...that style you seen is called Hybrid. It mixes hip-hop, jazz, modern, and house genres together. I put some classical in there from time to time but only on slower more graceful songs....oh God...I'm rambling about dancing...sorry."

I look over Boyband's shoulder to see the team teasing me, making sloppy kissing motions and twirling their hips behind him. I try my best to hold in my laughter as they do so. I re-engage his eyes and listen to him as he speaks. Out of my peripheral I spot a few chicks in the kitchen but there was only one I cared about. This chick had on a leather jacket, and worn jeans, with fiery red hair to set the entire vicinity ablaze. I knew that look anywhere, it's a look I've been seeing for a very long time. My best friend/Vin Diesel-in-a-girl'-body was here. My eyes widen as I call out for her.

"EZZY!? What are you doing here!? Why didn't you call me! [hugs]"

I pull from the hug to see she's with a group of people who look like they needed to be in bed at this very moment. I wave at the group and then return look to Ezra and await her explanation.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
When Darcy got off from work she checked her phone and saw that she had twenty one messages from her dad and three messages from some woman named, Belinda. After scanning the three messages she realized that Belinda was her father's latest wife and the woman was attempting to gain her favor and get her to come home. Darcy scoffed and deleted the messages. There was no way in hell that she was going to go back home. The first few times her dad had gotten married, Darcy had returned for the weddings and when shit hit the fan (and it always did) she had to bare witness to her father's pitiful moping and the divorce court shit storm that was like a tradition for the Moore family. So, no. She was not eager to come home and go through all of that crap again, even if Belinda was pregnant. Plus, Darcy didn't like babies. They were soft squishy and they cried a lot. People got super uptight whenever you held their baby that they insisted on you holding, and Darcy didn't want to even go through that.

As she briskly walked through the parking lot, Darcy began checking her email and saw that she had a few messages from Kevin/Kelly Jackson, the editor in chief. The editor in chief was an on and off cross dresser who had a monotonous voice and no one at the news building really knew whether they were a male or female. Hence the name, Kevin/Kelly. It wasn't as though people hadn't tried to find out, but the editor was a sneaky asshole who liked to jerk people around and confuse the hell out of their employees. When Darcy first came to work at the news building, she had been employed by a Kelly Jackson, but the day afterwards she was shown the ropes by Kevin Jackson. When she had confronted them about it, Kevin/Kelly had just grinned and said "I'm whatever you want me to be", like they were a damn genie or something. Darcy had simply addressed them by Kevin/Kelly because she couldn't decide on what she 'wanted them to be.'

Opening the first email, she saw that editor had sent her a message saying that she made Samuel Terry cry. Darcy squinted at the message, trying to figure out who the hell Samuel Terry was--Oh. Letting out a huff of laughter, Darcy reached her car and dug through her bag until she got her keys out. Before pulling out she hastily shot a message back to Kevin/Kelly detailing the reason why Sweaty Sam had been crying and that technically Gigi from the expensive coffee shop had made him cry, not her. It's not that she wanted to through Gigi under the bus, but really, it wasn't her who had made Sam cry, if anything he had made himself cry because he was a piece of shit.

Pulling out of her parking space, Darcy eased her 1976 cj5 jeep out of the parking lot and headed home. It took her a little while to get back home because there was an accident on the highway and she had to drive through a neighborhood, where a house party was going on. Finally she arrived home, checking the mailbox (which was empty, fortunately) and entered her apartment. Moose Tracks, her four year old pug greeted her at the door and then made a beeline for her neighbor's door across the hall.

"Moose!" Darcy snapped, dropping the door and pursuing her disobedient pet. "Get back here right now!"

22367560006_large.jpg

remarkable-cool-studio-apartment-on-apartment-with-cool-studio-apartment-designs-awesome-inspiration-designs.jpg

Pug-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ch0sen1
Destiny, Gold
With the party over Destiny looked around at the crowd before someone came up behind her and picked her up. She squeaked and squirmed before she was let down. The boy laughed "Hello Destiny! It is very hard for you to hide with your height." He said to her. Destiny put a hand on his chest and pushed him away "And you just made he make a fool of myself!" She said teasing him. When he went up to picked her up again she moved out of the way faster than he could react. Destiny blinked once and looked down at the ground where he sat. The boy had fallen and knocked himself out because she moved quicker than he expected her to.

She just looked down at him before covering her mouth and running out of the crowd as fast as she could. She slid out of the group to see the others moving around still. She just looked to them all and sighed. She saw her friends but was feeling to odd to go and speak to them. She decided to just go home or try to atleast. She looked over to her Camero and shook her head as she walked over to it. She turned around and sat down on the hood. She scooted herself up and leaned against the window a short distance from the Frat house and stage.

People continued to wave at her and she waved back but hadn't had anything to drink making her stick out more than her popularity and Looks already did. She rested her head back and crossed her legs before sighing. She stared up at the sky and just began to tilt her head back and forth. How did she move so quick? Sure, she moved faster than most people did while playing Lacrosse and Soccer leading her team to many Cup Titles. She was even scouted for the US Womens FIFA team and was waiting to hear more from them. Her sheer speed and movement gave her the name Blitz which was due in part to her Germanic Accent and Heritage.

Another boy walked over to her as he came out of the building "Hello Blitz!" He called out to her making her lul her head to the side. "Hallo..." She responded. The boy walked to the side of the Musclecar "Whats Tall and Beautiful doing out here alone? You are getting picked for the US FiFa team! I mean really! You are a legened at the school... You literally cant be stopped on the field... its like you are two steps ahead of them literally with how fast you can move around them. Its not like... You know fast but your footwork is always quicker than theirs." He stated making her smile. "Alexander... You are a flirt..." She said as her Germanic Accent flowed out.

Alexander Smiled "Of course for you." He said before she took his hand. He helped her off her car and she just looked at him. "You and the rest of the Football team are going to be the end of me." She stated. Alexander smirked "All of us are one and together. I don't see the difference even though you are a foot fairy and a deadly Lacrosse player... How does that make you feel that you are called a Fairy." He said to her. Destiny shook her head "Its a nickname that has been with me all my life.. I mean I am here free of charge and I look forward... well... Germany is also scouting me! Soooo.... I may go with my home team.." She said with a large sly smile.

Alexander scoffed "Germany! Sure they are a great team but the USA team is rising up...." He said looking at her. Destiny just nudged him "Well... I look forward to either occasion.. though Germany is getting back to me sooner... They want me considering my Dual Citizenship and Birth there." She said before walking with him into the building. "Hey, I a going to go eat something.. Ill catch you later." She said as Alexander left. She walked into the Kitchen to see a group and a girl who looked alittle young but didn't bother. She also saw the girl from outside walking around which was nice to see she got back up. She went over and got herself somthing to eat but did not touch any of the Alcohol.

Last edited:
Aaron took a drink, and scowled slightly at the taste, and chuckled when Damien seemed equally disgruntled with his beverage.

"Calgary? Wow I'm from Toronto, finally someone from Canada." Damien said.

"Yep...we Canadians gotta stick together." Despite feeling incredibly awkward with that statement Aaron decided to add "Eh." which made the situation far more so, and Aaron was taken a back a bit by his own statement.

"So did you always live in Canada? Or did you move there?" Damien asked.

"Born and raised." Aaron replied.

The conversation came to halt when Damien began to look rather distraught, and stumbled into the table. Aaron wanted to support him, but wasn't sure if he would be offended. It didn't take Damien long to take off into the house, and Aaron briskly followed. As he was chasing him, everyone began to get rather obtrusive, and he lost track of Damien just as he bumped into someone's chest. Aaron fell back, and cursed under his breath that he had run into another person. While on the ground he raised his arms to his face.

"I'm so sorry!"

[bg=#ffffff]
fA3BE7xm.jpg

Bella Marie Johnson

Bella started to smile. She just made a new friend, well hopefully. As long as she doesn't find out Bella is only 17 and she shouldn't be drinking. Bella looked at Marisa, who now was a little happier. She took both Ezra's and Marisa's hand. "Come on let's drink our cares away!" This wouldn't be the first time Bella has drank. With Marisa and Tommy, the two biggest drunks she knew, Bella knew what she could take and tolerate.

She made it to the kitchen, with Ezra and Marisa. "So...Ezra you have an accent, are you Irish or Scottish? I'm not the best with accents but I think it's one of those." Bella had a weird way of reading people. She could tell that Ezra would be a cool chick to hang with. Bella saw Tommy coming to the kitchen. "Tommy come here!" "Yeah get your crazy ass over here!" Tommy played around, pointing at himself like he didn't know what Bella and Marisa were talking about.

Tommy strutted his way towards Bella. "Ezra...this guy, if you would call him that, is Tommy. Tommy this is Ezra, the bad ass chick that beat some fat guy up." Tommy turned towards Ezra, he smiled at her. "Nice to meet you Ezra. That's an amazing unique name. I wish I had a unique name like that." "Well people do call you the wiener smuggler." Tommy stared at Bella, like daggers shooting from his eyes. "Anyways I have to...go see someone. Find me when your all ready to go." Bella and Marisa waved at Tommy. Bella turned back towards Ezra. "So...Oh yeah! Where are you from? With the accent and all, you can't be from here."
[/bg]
She grabbed a beer and took a deep chug before responding,"Oh me...I'm from the great hills of Scotland. Came over a few years ago to help work in my dad's friends shop. Now I'm working towards my Major in Engineering. I got a thing for anything that goes fast."

She laughed finishing the beer and pulling the tissue out of her now dry nose, and looked over at Tommy,"It's a pleasure to meet ya Tommy. So how did you become friends with Bella and..."

I consume the water as I release a refreshing sigh afterwards. Some of the team entered in after me to nudge me a bit and tease my on how great they thought my freestyle was. I just ignored them mostly. I looked around at the sights and raging party as I suspected as to why the cops haven't at least shown up yet, but then again it's the first night of many people's adulthood, and the Pride Circle was a tradition year after year, the grandest party, maybe the campus police knew that too. I lean against the kitchen counter as I catch a familiar face walk my way, my squad all looks and freezes in interest as they watch the guy approach me. I lower my cup and my heart slightly beats as I welcome his presence.

Boyband: "Hey there, Bright Eyes. Love the dance routine. Not like anything I've seem before, but, it was fantastic."

I nod my head up and down with a grin at the attempted compliment. Bright Eyes....that's a first. His voice was calm and serene but also direct to the music playing.

Boyband: "I hope you enjoyed our set. I know our style isn't for everyone, but we do our best. Besides, we certainly had a blast performing for you all."

"I have to admit I don't really listen to that genre but I do respect and love good music, and in all honesty you guys are good...I may or may not have sung the lyrics midway through...."

Kasey: "[walks up] Oh hey Harmony, oh look the band guy! You were pretty good man. So I just wanted to say hi and that if you have plans later tonight I completely understand..kay later!"

I chuckle and roll my eyes at Kasey trolling the situation. Subtle much? But girls will be girls, they were my new sisters now, more than just teammates. I bashfully laugh back at Boyband as she returns over to the rest of the group.

"Don't mind her, just a huge troll haha. So FATE huh? You know you should have recorded tonight for a promo, and then used it to get gigs around town, even the school. I love music too, I actually sing for a hobby but I'm too shy to sing publically. But dance? I don't even hesitate I love it! The freedom, the expression...that style you seen is called Hybrid. It mixes hip-hop, jazz, modern, and house genres together. I put some classical in there from time to time but only on slower more graceful songs....oh God...I'm rambling about dancing...sorry."

I look over Boyband's shoulder to see the team teasing me, making sloppy kissing motions and twirling their hips behind him. I try my best to hold in my laughter as they do so. I re-engage his eyes and listen to him as he speaks. Out of my peripheral I spot a few chicks in the kitchen but there was only one I cared about. This chick had on a leather jacket, and worn jeans, with fiery red hair to set the entire vicinity ablaze. I knew that look anywhere, it's a look I've been seeing for a very long time. My best friend/Vin Diesel-in-a-girl'-body was here. My eyes widen as I call out for her.

I pull from the hug to see she's with a group of people who look like they needed to be in bed at this very moment. I wave at the group and then return look to Ezra and await her explanation.
Erza turned around to see Kay Kay and smiled, opening her arms to accept a hug,"HEY! I was on my way to look for you when a large man needed to be taught a lesson in respect. Bella over here was the first to come help me out after the cowards skedaddled. I'm here though! Eddy let me off a bit early seeming as I've been working extra shifts. So how about you? Having fun with your mates?"

She rubbed the bridge of her nose, hoping that Kay Kay wouldn't be mad that she got in another fight. She couldn't count the times that her bestie helped her up and brought her to the hospital when some jerk decided to open his mouth. She took a sip of beer happy to see that she was having fun. It seemed like a good party and even though she didn't have an abundance of other friends she was happy Kay Kay did. The girl deserved it, especially after Mack died..NO NO! WE ARE NOT GOING THERE ERZA...WE ARE NOT GOING TO THINK OF HIM TONIGHT. She plastered on a smile, pushing those memories to the back of her mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron finished smoking outside, not long before he was back inside. Standing in what looked like a living/lounge room area. Looking through a doorway, he could see commotion in the kitchen he was in earlier. Stashing his longboard between some furniture and a wall, Aaron takes off his military style bag and searches it a minute. Three frat guys walk up behind the young man searching his bag. After his E-cig was safely placed away, along with retrieving a granola bar Aaron stands to his feet and puts on his bag. Only to bump into the several guys who were standing behind himself.

Frat guy, leader: (Insert random name) said that you were looking for something?

Aaron sighed, shrugged his shoulders. "I wouldn't necessarily say looking. Why you sell?" All the man does is nod, granting the answer, yes he did.

Cracking his knuckles, he tilts his head left and right, causing his neck to slightly pop here or there. Right as the Frat guy goes to remove something from his pocket, Aaron cuts him off. "I wasn't looking for a purchase you fool." Going back into his back-pack, he pulls out a decent bag of pills (MDMA). "It's from out of state, probably better then anything you'll get here. Bring me back 65% of everything you make. And i know how much you will make." The frat guy looks angered slightly to be taking orders from someone he doesn't know.

Frat guy, Leader: What makes you think I won't steal this?

Shaking his head in annoyance, Aaron places his hand on the right shoulder of the frat leader. The very same person holding Aarons bag of drugs. "You see bud, I remember your face. This location, and some of your friends faces as well. I'll find them, then you. Or whatever it takes, to get my money back." Giving a firm grip on the guys shoulder, he then pats it as he walks towards the kitchen.

The frat guys merely laugh among themselves and walk off in another direction then which Aaron left. While Aaron heads towards the kitchen, he steals a cup from someones hands, right as they were about to take a drink. Not wasting time, he walked up to the counter, grabbed a bottle of alcohol, refilled the drink in his hand.

I return Ezra the same look that she's been used to for quite some time now. It was a stare in a hybrid of worried, frustrated, and pleading emotions. I didn't know how long she was here, but already wanting to fight is never good, especially at parties like these.

"Ezra....[sigh] you have to stop starting stuff. People are dicks everywhere."

I look at the company she's with, rather shocked by their appearance and obvious age.

"Thank you for helping her, I'm Harmony her best friend and apparently also her probation officer."

I shake the hands of the 'happy' male fellow and the very petit girl and her friend that accompanied them. Getting a closer look at these individuals, it was starting to become more and more apparent. They were underage, the oldest trick in the book. Find someone in the party to bond with, someone older, and make it seems as though you're with them. I used to do the same when I would go to 18+ clubs only with Ezzy or Damien when I was 17. I wrap my arm around Ezra and introduce her to some of the teammates. I look over at Boyband still gazing and I call him over as well.

"Well if you missed the performance from that band this is their lead singer, his government name is Boyband haha"

I lean back on the kitchen counter as I watch some guy in dark clothing take a drink from a partygoer as he watches the guy pour some liquor and sip away. Yupp, like I said, people are dicks everywhere. I thought maybe they knew each other at first but the look on the partygoer's face suggests the inverse. I sit up on the counter as the light overhead flickers under my brunette hair. Alexa, Regan, and Kasey all hang with me alongside Ezra, and the people with her. We mingle for a moment as I look at my phone. It's past 1AM, and I had class in the morning...but this wasn't the first time that I've done this rodeo. We've had parties to last until 4 and I had to get up at 7:30AM, but obviously I wasn't going to do that to myself. The team probably wouldn't stay long either, seeing as we have practice and workouts tomorrow. Speaking of which, I spot Destiny come into the kitchen as well. She was a sophomore, Blitz is what they called her because of her swift footwork. She was barely taller than me but a bit slimmer and lankier. She was pretty, and from what I've heard pretty "aggressive" on and off the field. I give her a wave and a nod with a smile. A lot of my friends were here, all this craziness going on around us was a recipe for history in the making. For the first time tonight I yawn, and relax on the counter as everyone mingles and moves to the music playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

[bg=#ffffff]
fA3BE7xm.jpg

Bella Marie Johnson

"Oh! I knew it, I have a thing with reading people, you know." Marisa started to laugh. "Yeah it's called being a psychopath." Bella kicked Marisa under the kitchen table. Bella was about to start up a new topic with Ezra, then a super tall chick came over. The girl had to be almost two feet taller then Bella. Bella waved back at her, she seemed nice.

Bella could feel the girl watching her. Great now this girl must know Bella is underage. She seemed to cool to rat Bella out. "It's nice to meet you Harmony...that name sounds familiar. Come to think of it, you look familiar too." "Yeah you really do." Just then Lacey, Bella's other crazy friend came into the kitchen.

"Hey Bells and Risa! This party is sooo fun! I just got a frat boy's number." Bella and Marisa both bust out laughing. The phone number was only 4 digits. Lacey looked at it again, she through it on the floor. "I need something to drink." Lacey turned around to get a beer, when she saw Harmony. Lacey dropped the beer making a huge crash. "Lacey!" Lacey wasn't listening to Bella, she was so busy fangirling over Harmony.

"OMG, OMG! Your...your Harmony Freaking Kayne! Your record is all the volleyball girls in Omni High talk about." Lacey was on the Omni High volleyball team. That's where Bella remembered Harmony from. Bella shook Lacey, who came back to earth. "Lacey go sit in the car, you are freaking out...calm down." Lacey studied Bella's worried face. "Bleh, ok fine. Bye Harmony, you freaking rock!" Bella started to laugh. "Marisa can you make sure Lacey gets to the car." Marisa saluted Bella. "Sir yes Sir!"

Marisa walked off to get Lacey to the car. Bella looked back to Harmony. "I'm sorry about that. Lacey is just a huge fan, since she wants to be like you one day." Bella should of thought before she said that. Now Harmony was probably going to think Lacey was a psycho stalker or something. "Sorry if that freaked you out." Bella said waiting for Harmony to respond.[/bg]
[bg=#ffffff][/bg]

Last edited:
The steady pulse of bass thudded through Jack's chest as he took another sip of the beer. It had been a while since he had been to a party that he wasn't bartending for, and he was impressed with the sheer turnout of this one. The only reason he had even gotten into this party was that he knew a couple of the guys from paintballing and they thought he was cool enough to invite along. As a matter of fact a couple of them were grilling him now.

"Dude come on, you should totally transfer! John saw you at the pool he said you out lapped almost half the team. The team could always use another freestyler." A broad shouldered swimmer by the name of Will was the most persistent in trying to recruit Jack. Even so the banter was relaxed and friendly, there was enough booze in their systems to keep them all happy. The conversation soon strayed from swimming to paintballing, and then on to girls. Once the other guys started to drop claims on girls that Jack didn't even know he made his excuses and wandered towards the bathroom. There were so many people, packed into ever crevasse, that Jack was starting to feel like he was wading through a thick mud as opposed to weaving past the press of people.

With a deep sigh of relief he finally managed to step out into a space that was not quite as clustered, a breath of air not polluted by the scent of alcohol, smoke, or sweat filled his lungs and he turned only to have someone run smack into his chest.

"Oof!" He said taking a couple stumbling steps back from the force of the blow. The only reason that he didn't end on his but was that the guy who had bumped into him was a fair bit shorter and a fair bit lighter. Or was it a girl? Blinking in surprise he looked down at the person who had crashed into him, there was a distinct delay before he finally shook his head and gave the guy, girl?, a friendly smile.

"Don't worry about it. Ah, seems you more of the damage anyways." He said offering the guy a hand up.

"What'cha running for anyways, can't be easy in this crowd!" He continued looking around with bright green eyes as though he could spot the reason on his own.

Aidan
I laughed briefly as the young woman responded, arching a brow as she gave me a nickname too. Boyband, eh? Not exactly accurate, but that was fine. I thoroughly enjoyed the lovely expression on her face. She seemed a lIttle nervous, but adorably so.

I chuckled briefly at her mention of singing along halfway through. I was about to respond when another woman arrived and interrupted her.

Oh hey Harmony, oh look the band guy! You were pretty good man. So I just wanted to say hi and that if you have plans later tonight I completely understand..kay later!"

"Uh...thanks..."

I began, watching her walk away with an apparently confused expression on my face blended in with my smile. I turned back to Bright Eyes, shaking my head to rid myself of the confusion of the moment.

I listened to her intently, the strange glow of her eyes only seemed to draw me in more. The way she spoke, the energy in her voice, the cute way she rambled...

"Don't sweat it. I think a little rambling is good here and there. Besides, its cute."

I replied, my smile broadening into a confident grin. It was always nice to meet someone who felt strongly about music, even if she prioritized dancing more so. For me, singing was pretty much life. Again, I eas going to reply, but she wandered off to speak with her friend.

I laughed to myself as she did so, crossing my arms in front of my chest as I observed her conversing with her friends. After a few moments she apparently called me over, so, I decided to oblige her, making my way over.

"Yep, that's me. The entertainment. My name is actually Aidan. Its nice to meet you."

I spoke politely and softly again, offering a handshake to the young woman Bright Eyes just introduced me to. I just realized at that moment that I hadn't properly Introduced myself to her. I chuckle again, looking back to Bright Eyes.

"Oh, I just realized I hadn't actually told you my name had I?"

Isaac was in the middle of sealing Jonathan's room when TJ approached with bags of garbage.

"Your turn to take out the trash," he said, setting it on the side before walking away.

"Thanks for the reminder," Isaac sighed. TJ didn't respond, either because of the ear plugs or he just chose to ignore him.

When he finished Jonathan's room, Isaac grabbed as many bags as he could, noticing there was double the amount due to it also being recycling week. He made a mental note to see how much trash littered the block; ever since his last party, he'd been taking photos of his neighborhood and posting them on Facebook for all his friends and family back home. He stepped out of the apartment, wincing at the sudden sound difference there was in the hall.

"Moose! Get back here right now!"

Isaac turned his head to see a pug bounding towards him with the owner, Darcy if he remember correctly, chasing after him.

"Hey, little guy," he kneeled down before the pug, letting go of the bags and scratching behind the dog's ears. In a matter of seconds Moose flopped on the floor, exposing his belly. Isaac scratched that spot too, causing the Moose's leg to twitch.

"Hi. Um, Darcy, r-right?" he greeted awkwardly. "I . . . uh . . . I got him!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
"Don't worry about it. Ah, seems you more of the damage anyways."

Aaron's victim offered his hand, to which Aaron paused before grabbing, as if waiting for permission before grabbing it. Aaron crossed his arms, shame on his face again.

"Thanks." Aaron said. He looked around the man, but couldn't see Damien anywhere.

"What'cha running for anyways, can't be easy in this crowd!" He said, Drawing Aarons attention back to him.

"Just...someone I was talking to ran off." He looked back to the man fully. "I guess he didn't like me very much." Aaron joked, but worried that it might be true. He shrugged and offered his hand. "Aaron. Sorry for running into you." Seems like how I meet everyone here Aaron thought.

While I tried my best to ward off 'Aiden' and his mild flirting comments. I widen my eyes as one of the girls near Ezra drops and shatters a drink , looking at me with a face that suggested I was either a vampire or Beyoncé. Obviously the group of kids and the others recognized me, but this girl was absolutely taken aback. The girl named Lacey went on about how my name is talked about at Omni High as well as my national volleyball records. I chuckle a bit timidly at her fascination. Again the whole attention thing, it made me feel so awkward. I start to blush that an underage high school girl was publically freaking out right now. I take a sip of my water as the small girl directs her to the car and the others look just as awkward.

Aiden makes acquaintance with Ezra and some teammates as he then looks at me and starts laughing.

Aiden: "Oh, I just realized I hadn't actually told you my name had I?"

I sarcastically respond with a goofy smile and also in a soft complimentary tone.

"No! No you did not Boyband....Aiden. I like Boyband better."

The young girl with Ezra comes up and apologizes for Lacey's giddiness.

Girl: "I'm sorry about that. Lacey is just a huge fan, since she wants to be like you one day. Sorry if that freaked you out."

"Oh no worries at all! It's actually humbling and amazing to hear something like that. Hope you guys don't get caught tonight haha"

I joke around with the group as I finish my glass of water and I begin to cool off from the humidity and energy of the party that has taken its toll on me. The rest of the Lionesses enter the kitchen and surround me, saying that they wanted to go upstairs and hang out on the balcony some more. I give them a rain check and decide to stay down here with some immediate friends, well Ezra really. Boyband wasn't bad either, he was kind of looking at me like I was a flower in a vast wasteland, he seemed confident and structured. Irony. Which reminds me...the guy who always loved to be around me is nowhere near me...

Where's Damien?

I return Ezra the same look that she's been used to for quite some time now. It was a stare in a hybrid of worried, frustrated, and pleading emotions. I didn't know how long she was here, but already wanting to fight is never good, especially at parties like these.

"Ezra....[sigh] you have to stop starting stuff. People are dicks everywhere."

I look at the company she's with, rather shocked by their appearance and obvious age.

"Thank you for helping her, I'm Harmony her best friend and apparently also her probation officer."

I shake the hands of the 'happy' male fellow and the very petit girl and her friend that accompanied them. Getting a closer look at these individuals, it was starting to become more and more apparent. They were underage, the oldest trick in the book. Find someone in the party to bond with, someone older, and make it seems as though you're with them. I used to do the same when I would go to 18+ clubs only with Ezzy or Damien when I was 17. I wrap my arm around Ezra and introduce her to some of the teammates. I look over at Boyband still gazing and I call him over as well.

"Well if you missed the performance from that band this is their lead singer, his government name is Boyband haha"

I lean back on the kitchen counter as I watch some gut in dark clothing take a drink from a partygoer as he watches the guy pour some liquor and sip away. Yupp, like I said, people are dicks everywhere. I thought maybe they knew each other at first but the look on the partygoer's face suggests the inverse. I sit up on the counter as the light overhead flickers under my brunette hair. Alexa, Regan, and Kasey all hang with me alongside Ezra, and the people with her. We mingle for a moment as I look at my phone. It's past 1AM, and I had class in the morning...but this wasn't the first time that I've done this rodeo. We've had parties to last until 4 and I had to get up at 7:30AM, but obviously I wasn't going to do that to myself. The team probably wouldn't stay long either, seeing as we have practice and workouts tomorrow. Speaking of which, I spot Destiny come into the kitchen as well. She was a sophomore, Blitz is what they called her because of her swift footwork. She was barely taller than me but a bit slimmer and lankier. She was pretty, and from what I've heard pretty "aggressive" on and off the field. I give her a wave and a nod with a smile. A lot of my friends were here, all this craziness going on around us was a recipe for history in the making. For the first time tonight I yawn, and relax on the counter as everyone mingles and moves to the music playing.
Ezra shook some hands and applied some witty banter to the new group of people. She remained silent after her slight chastisement feeling guilty for being such a mess. Kay-Kay shouldn't have to worry about her and she shouldn't be a cause for worry. It was something that she needed to deal with and she would do her best to fix it. She was aware that Bella and her friends were underage but she let it slide due to the fact that it was better they stay with someone who could protect them then someone who would give them drugs or bad drinks. She then turned to look over at Boyband knowing immediately he was into Harmony. She looked him over with green eyes, making sure he wasn't a creeper. He seemed to be fine,"It's a pleasure to meet you Aidan..I..um missed most of your performance but I trust Kay Kay's words."

She smiled, taking a sip of beer and looking at the other frat boys for potential prospects. They were all gorgeous, would make a great lay and seemed like a good waste of time, but..they just...weren't..right. She looked down to her boots thinking of blue eyes and freckles. Dark hair and slight stubble. She shook her head, knowing she looked like a fucking mess anyway, so why even bother trying. They weren't him, and she wasn't really her anymore. She remained silent, closing in on herself a bit, before looking over at Bella and giving an awkward smile. Once she finished her drink she turned over to Harm and rubbed her eyes. She leaned into Kay Kay and whispered,"Make sure you watch yourself with Bandboy..he's dying to get into your panties. I would say be a good girl, but where's the fun with that?"

She leaned against the counter as one of the frat boys moved over to stand beside her,"So Scotland?"

She looked up at him and flipped him off,"Oh I am definitely not drunk enough for that. Look there is enough hotties here to fulfill your appetite. This one is saving herself for the church and her beloved god, so piss off and leave me and my vagina alone."

She watched him leave then turned to Harmony and shrugged trying to suppress a laugh,"Christian line works everytime!"

logan-lerman-gq-magazine-november-2014-01.jpg
"What the hell!?"

I said out loud as i looked at my eyes, they were completly white, was i hallucinating!? No i couldn't be. I looked over at the cabinet next to the sink as i move some bottles and medicine around, but then find a cool shade of black sunglasses, i pick them up and put them over my eyes as i needed to get out of here, if i am not hallucinating then i can't let anyone now about this. I leave the bathroom as i closed it silently, then speedwalking down the wooden stairs as i tried to get out of here.

Frat: Yo man nice shades, let me see the- Wait your not a frat why the hell are you here!?"

"No sorry i uh was just going to the bathroom, sorry won't happen again"

The man then got furious and grabbed my collar of my shirt, the man was obviously drunk so there was really no reasoning with him, but i could try. The man raised his fist as a sign that he was going to beat me up, I was very familiar with the situation since i had been beat up numerous times, but a college kid was new, i seriously shouldn't of came here.

Connor: Let go of my friend asshole"

Frat: What the fuck!?"

Connor came up from behind the frat member, pulling his shoulder to turn him around, he then was about to punch the man when two of the other frat mates came from behind Connor. The two held Connors arms as the Frat mate who was about to beat me up was now about to beat my best friend up. He was about to punch Connor in the face when i came from between the frat and Connor.

"I'm so sorry about that, he didn't mean to pull you, let's go Connor"

Other Frat: Fuck that i wanna fight"

Ezzy comes over to me after talking to Aiden, hip to hip as she rubs her eyes and whispers in my ear.

Ezzy: ""Make sure you watch yourself with Bandboy..he's dying to get into your panties. I would say be a good girl, but where's the fun with that?"

I laugh with a huge expression of being startled as I hip bump Ezra while she smirks at me. She knew I would never. I was an old fashioned spirit. I think I was the one of the very VERY few people left that actually still waited until a romantic and intimate connection before the hormonal side took control. Ezra was my darker half though, more like that sister that did the other part of the things I didn't. Some drunk teen approaches Ezra in a failed attempt to get her in bed, and of course she pulls out the old Christian speech to send him running. She smiles at me as I shake my head and give her a smirk.

"Ezzy you shouldn't use his name in vain like that....you don't want those karma problems you know....and hey, have you seen Day anywhere?"

I got my answer as I looked right outside the kitchen glass doors that were already open to see Damien and some other guy being jumped and badgered by some Alphas who appeared very inebriated. I cursed under my breath and broke through anyone In may way to go outside, as my teammates Alexa and Kasey follow.

Alpha: "Fuck that I wanna fight"
"Nooope! No you don't! Everyone's drunk and masculine tonight okay we're all trying to have a good time. Let the guy go."

I get beside Damien and instantly put my arm in front of him. Lion was a perfect mascot for the school I attended, I was super protective over my friends. The rest of the team seen from upstairs as they come rushing down in wake of the escalating situation.

Alpha: "Well tell those fuckers to stay from upstairs and quit causing shit before they get fucked up!"
"what did they do?"
Alpha: "Dickshades over here was in the frat quarters when he wasn't supposes to be, and this fucking Reed Richards looking bastard tries to step to me, look...get them out of the party NOW!"
"Okay okay...we're leaving..."
Alpha: "No girls stay you guys are fine, they go."
"It's getting late anyways...thanks for an awesome party."

I take Damien and his friend as I cut back through the kitchen to walk out the front. I grab Ezra and the team and tell them to wait out front. I hop upstairs to get Kendra who is passed out with a football player. I wake her up as she sloppishly gets up and starts stumbling around my arm. She gains consciousness and smiles at my face.

Kendra: "Harmonyyyyyy....you're not drunk enuff...dude, where's the party at?"
"My God you are toasted...come on girl."

I help her downstairs and I catch wind of Aiden as he comes back inside from the almost fight as well.

"Hey, we're going to leave now...obviously it's time to anyways...um...nice to meet you...guess I'll see you around..."

I walk outside and meet everyone and I begin to walk out onto Lion's Lane. My teammates all conform with me as we roll in great numbers.

"Damien you okay? The heck was that?"

I look at him and his friend, and then I look around at the others who started to see all the volleyball girls leave, a look of morbid disappointment on the male's faces. The party was still live, but not too much as raging as it was.

Alexa: "Boys being boys...it's getting late anyway I'm glad we left."
Sarah: "So Freshman...have a good time?"
"Psh...tonight was...Cuh-Ray-Zee...if this is college man I don't know if I'll ever leave..."
Alexa: "Indeed mami."

I straddle Kendra along as we all rendezvous on the side of University Blvd, just to have the inevitable post-party chat. The entire volleyball team, Damien and his friend, Ezzy, I wasn't sure who else followed us but there was a big crowd of people around us. Already we were forming a social circle...literally. I sat Kendra down as she slopped over on my shoulder. I rubbed her back as everyone took a moment to recollect and chat a bit, away from craziness that is.

Destiny, Gold
Destiny watched the group as they all talked among each other and sighed quietly to herself. When Harmony waved to her she just waved back before getting up and walking outside before BoyBand came over to Harmony and the others. She went outside to see a bunch of Football players walking over to her. They nudged her making her fall down. Several of the Lacrosse girls and Soccer girls turned at the Frat boys knocking her dow and everything seemed to go silent. Destiny came to her senses as she hit the grass near the parking lot.

Destiny looked back to see one of them lauhing before he came over and looked at her "Awh... Did the Full Padded Bitch get knocked down?" She heard the 'Ring Leader' say to her. Destiny snarled as she smudged her jeans on one side but not the other. Before the Football player could turn away she grabbed his foot and in a flurry of motion ripped him off of his feet and spun herself around so she was ontop of him. She looked down at his face "Dont get any ideas... Want to know why they call me the full padded Bitch?" She asked him.

The Football player seemed horrified at the fact he was ripped off his feet by the girl who was obviously steaming. "Well, In Lacrosse I hurt people by checking them... I have gotten Ejected and suspsended for breaking bones.. I... Hit... Hard..." She said slowly before getting off of him and delievering a horrible kick to the side of his body. She felt ribs strain at the contact and just smirked "Also, You smudged my jeans you asshole. Be more kind to women or I will rip your heart out." She said to him before walking away.

She eventully got to her car in time to see a resulting pissed off Frat group try to incite a fight with other peeople instead of her. She took her keys out in time to see the group of people she saw earlier come out. She saw Harmony but was in a bad enough mood that her depression was starting to kick in. She just wanted to go home and pass out after having somthing to eat. She was sure her room mates left her food. After all.... they were team mates who didn't want to go to the party. She started her new Camero and looked at it "I want my other car...." She said in reference to her Stingray. She was lucky to have rich parents who could please her need for speed when she felt the urge.

With that last though she pulled out of the parking lot and avoided the people walking about have disoriented and drunk before beginning to drive back to her Dormitory. When she arrived she got out and just leaned up against her car. She let out a long sigh and shook her head "Well that was a waste of time.... You didn't drin,k have fun or really talk to anyone.. Then again.. what else is new." She mumbled before turning and beginning to enter the building.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.