High School DXD - From the Ashes - In Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thugs were poorly matched for Fushimi's powers and they quickly realized that something was wrong when the man didn't respond to being hit and then came the moment when a nearby thug who was punched grabbed a metal bar and smacked Fushimi's chest which ended up bending the metal pipe. The lieutenant back pedalled immediately and began to shoot wildly in all directions one of the bullets ricocheted off Fushimi's chest and hit Itami right in the abdomen. The lieutenant shouted in panic unsure what was happening wondering if the man had some sort of body armor or something or if he wasn't human. Were all those ghost stories true? The rest of the gang members backed off when their higher up started to shoot not wanting to get shot but two of them did one of them died instantly as a bullet found it's way into the man's spine. "FUCK THIS WE AREN'T GETTING PAID TO HANDLE THIS SHIT!" one of them panicked and ran away and another followed but the rest stayed still and backed up their lieutenant once he was done shooting the men charged at him with various blunt objects hoping to get in one lucky shot.

===

It was as quick as it was brief the combatants between the insane exorcist and the Queen of House Nightblood began with an exchange of blades. The two circled around each other with the exorcist trying to get into range but failing miserably. Ivan used his range to his advantage and kept the man on the defensive. The man tried quoting the holy bible but it did little to Ivan who simply ignored the ramblings despite the slight pain he felt in his head because of it. The two never locked blades, never did anything too fancy it was a by the books fight. Ivan considered using his magic to overpower the man but in the end it would give away he was either a bishop or a queen. He played himself as a knight of his house already and that would just implicate himself if he used his magic too offensively. The two bounced back and forth rolling on their heels as they took advantage of each other's blind spots. The exorcist was good but Ivan was better and he was holding back. He didn't need to show off his full set of skills just yet. The man needed to pay but if he could find out who he was working for and where he was working from before he took him down then he'd be set. Ivan got his shirt cut and his pants ripped up but at the end of the day it seemed the the man was getting nothing more for his efforts than some scrapes. "You're good. Really REALLY good Mr. Knight! But too bad you're a filthy devil whoring monster! But I know when it's best to relocate so let's change scenery shall we!?" the exorcist said with a laugh as he threw a bottle of holy water at Ivan who knocked it away with his sword only to find out the bottle was made of glass which shattered making holy water spray all over him. Ivan growled but didn't let the incoming sneak attack get to him as he smacked the exorcist's sword out of his hand as the man retreated. "Well that failed time for plan B!" the man said taking off as Ivan hurriedly wiped the water off his body to prevent further burns from accumulating and snuffing out the glamour put on him as well. Ivan grumbled and decided it would be better to chase him rather than not. Ivan quickly contacted Aster and informed him that Silas was indeed dead and that he'd need to recover the body. Aster agreed to send one quickly enough and said Dag was on his way as he spoke. He couldn't contact Val either for one reason or another.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
"FUCK THIS WE AREN'T GETTING PAID TO HANDLE THIS SHIT!" One of the gangsters shouted before running off. While some of them still stay with the Lieutenant one of them also died instantly from the ricocheting bullets. One of the bullets hit Itami in the stomach. He was saved by the mysterious man only to be killed when a bullet bounced off of him. "What kind of bullshit is that..." Itami said softly. It was kind of ironic to still die after kind of being saved. There was nothing he could do now however. Itami could still hear them fighting and yelling in the background but he didn't pay any attention. His main worry was staying alive even if it was a futile task. He ignored that the bullets had indeed bounced off of the man as nothing he was experiencing right now seemed real. All Itami could do at that moment was cover the wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding. Not only did he get the shit beat out of him he got shot in the abdomen. "I guess this is just my lucky day" he thought before trying not to black out from the loss of blood.

• Love
"Shit!" Fushimi yelled, as he heard bullets fire off. He tried to dodge most of them, some ricocheted of of his chest. Fushimi looked over to the man he was protecting when he saw blood start to stain the man's shirt. It was then that he also heard the other men start to rush him with bunt objects. "FUCK!" He ran up to the group of thugs with blunt objects. He then thrusted some quick jabs into pressure points of the thugs, knocking most of them unconscious. Running up to other man he propped his back against his bar. "Are you okay, stay with me, just hold on." he said no longer paying attention to the leaders of the gang. He lowered his guard releasing Busōshoku Haki, he was now getting sloppy. He was now in a squatting position his back facing the leaders of the gang.

@Gremory @VanceXentan

• Love
It only took a moment the exorcist put up one hell of a chase through the alleys and into various corners brushing past people who looked in weird confusion as they ran by. Eventually however the man stopped suddenly in front of two men one holding the other in his arms. Ivan stopped behind him and waited for him to do something. Why had he stopped so suddenly? "Oh...oh my! Look what we have here! My exorcist senses are tingling! We have a devil spawn nearby who isn't you Mr. Knight! I could only guess which one is which." The exorcist said as he glared at the two men with a disgusting smile on his face. The man was truly out of his god damn mind. "What are you getting at!? Leave those two alone they don't need to be brought into this!" the exorcist said as he suddenly pulled out another sword and gutted a nearby gangster with his sword as the man screamed out in agony and then collapsed. "One of you missed a spot. I got it for you though!" commented the exorcist as he giggled in his own morbid achievement of killing a man who couldn't fight back. "Well since I CAN ONLY GUESS on which one of you is the demon I guess since you're the one standing so...HOT POTATO!" The exorcist laughed as he suddenly made a waving motion and pulled out a knife from underneath his shirt and threw it underhanded towards Fushimi's face. Ivan rushed in to attack him from behind but he missed as the man jumped up into the air and landed on Ivan's blade before using his momentum to back flip behind the two gentlemen. He landed quickly too quick for even Ivan could react to and then used his sword intent on gutting Fushimi from behind as the knife came sailing towards him from the other direction. Ivan couldn't believe his eyes realizing he had underestimated his opponent...it was the sort of thing he thought he had out grown.

Fushimi held the other man up, he was bleeding and badly to. "C'mon stay with me" this man was going to die and it was all his fault. He heard running 'could it be more reinforcements' he thought to himself never daring to speak a word. Then a man started to speak 'What is he talking about' he thought. He quickly turned as he heard someone scream and shout in agony. It was only then that he saw a knife hurling towards him, everything cam to a halt, the knife slowed to an impeccable rate. Fushimi realized this was jut his senses. It felt like an eternity. As soon as the knife was mere inches from his face, everything came to a normal pace. "Busōshoku Haki!!!!" he yelled the black metal like substance etched across his teeth at eye gaping speed. The knife etched closer and closer, and then "CHING!" he had caught the knife in his teeth. He quickly spat it out and released his ability. "Whew that was a clo-!! Blurgh" He coughed, blood spewing from his mouth as there was a sharp pain in his lower spine to his gut, a sword had impaled him. He coughed more and more blood up til he was unconscious. His almost lifeless body fell to the ground next to the other man. As he slowly shut his eyes he whispered two words "I-I'm sorry..." as he fully passed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivan could only stand in shock as he witness the man get so easily taken out by the exorcist who himself was rather surprised. Ivan figured enough was enough he had to do something and do it quickly. Ivan needed to do something too help the few people who were down. The gangsters were all incapacitated or now dying. He needed no help to take down this fool it just meant that he needed to ramp up his own power. "Oh what a shame...what a shame I thought he'd put up a fight. Little roach." whispered the exorcist as he put his foot down on top of Fushimi's chest and pressed down on it. He pulled out his weapon and turned his attention back to Ivan. "You're scum bud. You're going to die even if you run away now you won't get away with causing this much trouble in devil territory. I bet Gremory is already on her way here." grunted Ivan as he looked at the exorcist carefully predicting the man's next move before he went in for the strike. The exorcist laughed as he shook his head. "I SERVE A HIGHER POWER THAN THE GREMORY WHORE AND THE FOOL FROM HOUSE SITRI! Don't you patronize me devil boy! Now batters up!" Exorcist shouted as he threw a broken piece of pipe at Ivan who vanished in an instant and appeared behind the exorcist who suddenly realized he had severely underestimated his opponent. Ivan sent his sword right through the man's chest leaving him gasping as blood flowed through the wound. "THAT I wasn't expecting!" the man gasped in pain as he kicked at Ivan who dodged it easy and pulled his sword out going for a life ending blow as a spear was thrown from out of nowhere. Ivan turned backward and looked for the culprit. He saw a being in black with dark wings floating. A fallen angel! "An angel here? I didn't know I was so special!" Ivan said with a chuckle as he dodged a slash from behind by the panicked exorcist and kicked him hard sending him spiraling down the sidewalk and laid prone. "I didn't come for you fool. I came for my court jester over there that you just kicked. I didn't expect to see a man of you caliber here. I suppose I could finish you but I don't need to cause more of a scene than needed. You can live for now. But I'm taking my fool and leaving."
the angel said as she suddenly vanished and appeared next to the exorcist who grinned. "My...lady!" the man gasped as the angel snorted. "Just be glad you're useful. We will meet again and next time I won't be merciful to you." the angel said as she turned back to Ivan and then vanished in a swirl of black feathers.

Ivan grunted and turned back to the spectators. Whatever the one guy had he definitely had some sort of gear or at least a special house power. He needed to save the devil. If anything he'd just be proven useful. He then turned to the other man and figured he may know the devil. If he did he could convince him to help them if he saved his life just for extra measure. Or if he was a nobody....some mind erasing didn't seem unreasonable. Devil powers were so much more convenient than he gave them credit for half the time. "Hang on you two I'm going to bring you both back to my home. Then you're going to decide your fates afterward." Ivan said to the two gentlemen whether they heard him or not didn't matter to him as he began to call up his magic a dark red circle appearing around them all.

====

Star came back into the room with a bowl full of steaming soup and some tea. It wasn't anything fancy but Star figured it would help the poor little devil girl. "I'm back and there's no need to thank me just do better in the future when you actually get the fact you can't hurt Dagmar physically." Star said as she came in and put the liquids down next to Aiko who was still in bed. She blew on the food and rolled her shoulders. "You know not everyone get's to have room service from someone like me but don't take it for granted. I'm doing this on Aster's orders not because I'm some gentle wolf. You pain should subside soon if you're lucky here I also brought an ice pack that should help." Star continued as she pulled out an ice pack covered in a towel from his maid outfit. She laid it down next to Aiko. "Hmph I should be an attack dog not some weeb's wet dream....Aster better find me some prey soon..." Star growled to herself but not at Aiko.

Aiko put on a small smile when the wolf gave her the bowl of soup, tea, and ice pack. She wanted to say thank you but the wolf told her not to. So instead she hugged the wolf for a quick second. Then she held the ice back on her side. At first she tensed up as the sudden cold stung but after the numbness set it, she felt more relieved. "Immune to physical attacks? How can I win? I don't know magic attacks. I don't even know how to use the black girl's power." She took a sip of the tea before lowering her head. "I'm suppose to be lord Aster's knight, but all i have proven is to be useless..."

@VanceXentan

"Perhaps I misspoke. He is not IMMUNE per say to physical attacks just highly resistant and when he is going all out and unleashes his true powers he becomes something more than that. What you saw today was just a shade of Dagmar's strength. If you want to beat him try learning magical powers from Ivan, Aster, or Val. Ivan is an expert at chaining in magical attacks to his own and you have the innate power to call upon it yourself. But if you do attack Dagmar with them he will stop playing with you and you will feel his wrath. What he did today was just an introductory stage. Showing you that demons can take punishment and dish it out. You will be able to do that in time if you prove yourself. You're just starting out if you give up already then you're no knight. Aster is no an unkind man he will give you many chances but even he has your patience. Test and fight with all of your strength and when you get hurt get back up and keep fighting." Star said bluntly as she looked down at the young woman with distaste. How could a knight be so fragile in mind? Was she deserving of the piece of knight or was she just drawn to a pretty black knight chess piece? Time would tell of course. However not much time was wasted when suddenly Star felt a surge of magical power in the living room and in came the glamour covered Ivan he banished the fake face quickly enough and then went to work immediately on healing the dying humans.

"I swear to god Ivan if this is what I think it is-" growled Star as she left the room and slammed the door behind her then walked up to the bodies and frowned. "They're civies who got hurt fighting an exorcist I underestimated. I won't make that mistake again but these two have a choice to make. We can just wipe their memories if they become a burden but this one over here has demon energy in him. I think we can make use of that. Now come on wake them up Star." Ivan said as his hand projected a red glow that slowly peregrinated the wounds inflicted upon the two men. Star went over and flicked her wrist as a cold feeling surged into the bodies of both Fushimi and Itami forcing them both awake. However it was possible the cold magic that awoke them was only a minor spell and if they didn't focus they would go back to sleep. "There this better be good." Star said as Aster walked in his face covered in sweat from using his magic and focusing so intensely. He couldn't believe he lost his valued pawn...at least he didn't lose Ivan as well but Silas knew the dangers and ran in anyways. "Are they awake? Are they alive?" Aster asked as Star nodded. "They should be waking up any moment now." Star commented her tail going side to side as she looked down at them. "Hey if you can hear me you two go steady my magic is not equal to that of a bishop of our house. Your bodies still need time to recover but for now we need to ask you some questions. That cold magic should be immobilizing your bodies. You won't be able to move but you can talk. This is both an side effect of my friend's magic and a necessary precaution. Are you willing to comply? If not then you will be mind wiped and you will be left out on the street somewhere in the city. If you are then things may turn out differently." Ivan said as he wiped some dirt off of his clothes and hair. He hoped that these two would be compliant.

Fushimi awoke in a cold sweat. He was unable to move as he laid on his back, only being able to use his peripheral vision was quite troublesome since he could make out anything in the current room. 'magic!?' Fushimi questioned to himself. 'what is this guy talking about?' he looked to the man asking the questions. "You?!" he asked surprised as he saw Ivan a man he met two days prior in his bar. What would he being doing here the last thing Fushimi could muster to remember was he was fighting some thugs when a knife flew towards his face and then it went black. "Well since I'm on this side of things I might as well comply" he answered to Ivan with a smirk. "What do you want to know?" he asked hoping he wouldn't be used as some sort of bait or as a scape goat, or even just to be killed. He only met one of the people in the room and he only knew him for about an hour, he didn't know what they were going to do with him.

"Recognize me huh? Well that's not surprising however being shocked by magic is something I wasn't expecting. Either you're really good at lying or you're a bit duller than I thought. What do you think drew an exorcist formerly from the catholic church too you? How do you think you can fight off a whole gang of thugs? From what I saw there was broken pipes and gun shells around the area. The exorcist had no gun so you're either lucky or you know how to do some supernatural stuff. Regardless my questions are simple: Do you know the man who almost killed you? Do you serve any member of the church, or the local devil lords? Gremory? Sitri? Or do you serve Phoenix from afar? My guess is none of those but these are aimed at the little man next too you as well. Anyways do you have any information on the exorcists and fallen angels in the area? One of our own is dead. We need answers." Ivan said calmly as he kept his plain face on. He didn't speak out threatening or with force but he was firm and he clearly wasn't going to take any funny business. Star sighed as she shook her head. "These children probably are just unfortunate fools who got in the way. They don't have any clue what you're talking about probably. Just wipe their memories and be done with it Master." Star said to Aster but he kept quiet barely moving at all looking down at the two men with neutral eyes.

Fushimi looked at Ivan with a blank stare. He had no clue about what Ivan was saying. "Obviously the ladder, I mean I'd be lying If I didn't have a super natural power." Fushimi stated he had no clue as to what Ivan was talking about. "The church?! You know that I don't have a religion. I answered you honestly back at my bar. The gun was from the thug leaders along with the pipe. Devil Lords? Exorcists, and Fallen Angels? You mean like people who purify demons, Lucifer from the bible?. " He started at the people in the room and looked over to the female who began speaking. "Hey, Bite me!" Fushimi said sarcastically. Fushimi laid there in thought wondering what they were talking about. He then caught a glimpse of his watch. "shit my bar is supposed to open soon" he said to himself with a sigh. "Oh well it's not like it mattered anyway." he looked back at the other two waiting for a response.

"I could bite you and rip your balls off too if you tempted me further human." Star said viciously as Aster stepped in as he pulled the limp body of Fushimi up and moved up bodily without magic over to the couch. It wasn't much of a hassle for Aster and he didn't mind doing it but on tv showed a clear picture of police arresting the thugs from earlier right outside the bar. "Forgive my girl Star. She is impulsive but she is a fair woman when you get to know her. As you can see my friend your bar is surrounded by cops. They, the thugs who attacked you, won't be giving you any more trouble after that stint. They can't prove what you did or didn't do but it was clear as crystal: thugs can't beat people like you. What you have is something that is bound to religion. Devils do exist. I am one of them. Prince, or rather, Baron Aster Blackblood is my name and I am Ivan's master and lord. I am not the biggest nor the strongest devil but you are one of us if you can use powers. Ivan knows the difference between magic and devil powers what you displayed is an innate power of devil magic if what you did was normal magic Ivan would've said so otherwise. Devils are the archnemesis to angels and among angels are fallen ones perverted by their own greed. Even we devils have standards while the fallen Christ followers worship only their own satisfaction. That man who attacked you today was probably drawn too you by your magic. I hope I'm making sense." Aster said as he turned up the tv volume and there was muffled talk about the gangsters talking about some sort of weird 'vodoo shit' happening while the police consensus seemed to be that there was now a gang war happening in town and police should be aware of mishaps around town more.

Fushimi stuck his tongue mocking the woman much like a young child. "This beats laying on the floor any day." he said as he was dragged onto the couch. He stared at the screen and the sorry ass thugs being arrested. The his eyes wandered to his bar. "Shit!!! One of my windows was broken, wait hold up, so you're saying there is such a thing as devils and angels and heaven and hell?" He asked Aster. "You're also saying you are devils and I am to?" Fushimi asked. "And my powers" he emphasized powers. "are devil spawn related?" He sat in thought and then it came to him. He started again. "If so do you happen to know an old clan that survived since the edo period, they were called the Shenlong clan, know 'em? There was a big story about them on the news around thirteen years ago." He looked over to the aster the man now named man in charge. He kept watching the news waiting for the man's response.

"I can't say. I'm from America. One of my abilities is to understand your language passively and speak it in return. For all intents and purposes I have no idea about Japan in general. You could be a devil or you could be possessed by one. Maybe you just are from a linegage of a devil who lost their way long ago. If given enough time I could maybe find out. But yes gods, devils, and fallen angels exist. Lucifer is the king of all devils but he is not the monster you believe him to be on principle. However there are ancient gods other than the holy one in heaven. Trust me I know and I've heard stories of long dead gods in my travels." Aster said casually as he looked around the room and back towards Itami who had remained quiet. "And no not all devil spawn are related there are numerous houses in which exist many powerful devils. Gremory being the highest of the high. Lucifer belongs to that house." Aster commented simply as if it wee just another fact of the day. Too him it was simple knowledge. "I can offer you a chance. Just a chance. to find out the truth behind your origins. You can join my house. Be my servant. Fight for me and gain power you never knew possible. But too do so would be to revoke any chance of joining god. You will belong to me body and soul. But in exchange you gain powerful allies. And enemies."

Itami woke up covered in sweat. He kept his mouth shut though. He knew in these circumstances that you wait to figure out what was going on. He figured it was something supernatural considering what he just say and the ironic way he had died. Magic, devils, the church? Of course it was a shock but he tried not to let it show, obviously these were some powerful people to bring him back from the dead. Itami didn't believe in God but this was some definitive ass proof.

"You can join my house. Be my servant. Fight for me and gain power you never knew possible. But too do so would be to revoke any chance of joining god. You will belong to me body and soul. But in exchange you gain powerful allies. And enemies." Aster said like it was common knowledge.

Maybe this was the opportunity to live the life he was supposed to. He was going to hell for not believing in god anyways so this was really the only choice. He also had a debt to pay for Aster saving him. Itami quickly interjected after he ended talking. "I'll join. Other than my debt to you I think I want to see all the Gods that I can." Itami really enjoyed mythology so this would be a great treat on top of being a powerful devil. It almost sounded fake when he said it in his head but sure enough he was alive and kicking. He was only hoping that Aster would take him in as one of his own.

"And besides your life what do you have to offer me Mister? The last individual who I allowed to join blindly is in there recovering from a training incident. My rook, one of my evil pieces, gave her a rather rough liver blow. This isn't some club you join just because you can. I need people who are willing to give their life for me at a moment's notice. I could have some use for you as a pawn possibly." said Aster in return. It was an off handed response and Aster was barely paying Itami any mind at all. He needed more pieces and he needed them to be strong. Weak pieces amounted to nothing. If he was to get stronger he needed better men and women. However as Aster finished his sentence Dagmar came barging in through the front door. He carried the limp and lifeless body of Silas whom was promptly put on the table in front of Aster who sighed deeply and held his head in his hands. "I brought dumbass's corpse." commented Dagmar with indifference as Ivan grunted. "Hey! Buddy before you start talking to my boss why don't you answer MY questions." Ivan said nudging Itami with the edge of his blade to make a point. Aster stopped and started to chant silently to himself and what little could be heard was unintelligible gibberish to most of the people in the room. Silas's body glowed with a dull black shine as suddenly Aster started to wave his fingers above the body and pieces from a chess board suddenly came out of the body of the dead pawn. It was the pieces used to turn him into what he was. They slowly appeared one by one and when Aster was done he grasped the pieces and held them in his palm closed. He sighed deeply.

@Gremory @Sasha Bliss

Itami didn't flinch or back away. He already died once he really had no fear of it again. "I didn't know their was a god until about a couple minutes ago so you tell me. Aster I have healing abilities. I am also very good with a spear, and know a little bit about magic. Other than that I'm quite intelligent so there is a number of ways that you could use me. However trust me. I understand that this isn't a club, it's a life long commitment. As far as I'm concerned, my old life ended already and I think it's time to start anew." He hoped that was enough to convince him. He needed something to do, somewhere to go now that he has been revived. Hopefully this would be his place from now on. It seemed like they had some weak members but he hoped to surpass them and maybe even Aster if he had the chance. Itami was open to all these new possibilities and he wanted to learn more about this new world before he dove straight in and maybe this Aster and his clan was the answer. The more he thought about the pawn in his hand of Aster, and how the body glowed he understood that it was probably like a chess set. Now he just needed in and to find his place.

Fushimi looked over everyone in the room including the corpse and the chess pieces. He noticed the young girl 'even young ones like her are here' he thought to himself. 'I have a chance to figure out my family history but what will the cost be. Is my soul really worth that?' he thought again. Thinking it over once more he made his decision. "Fine I'll join" his said calmly to the man in charge. "So, I'm assuming it has to do with those chess pieces, If I am right do you just choose which piece, or is it like some 'oh the piece will choose you' bullshit" putting more emphasis on the last bit.

"Healing abilities? I don't feel any demonic or devil powers coming from you...how strange. Enough Star let them move. I assume that godless man over there has no information on anything either. If I'm wrong and it comes back to bite me so be it. I suppose I can make some insurance on his piece." Aster said as Ivan growled and backed off as Star flicked her fingers the cold spell passing the pain from earlier coming back but in a slightly dulled form but they also regained their ability to move. Aster looked at the pieces in his hand. Four pawns...the stuff he could do with these pieces. "Dag please go and burn Silas's body in the basement and then bury the ashes. No one can known what he was." Aster stated as Dagmar grumbled further and grabbed the corpse and hauled it back downstairs. Star quickly moved up the steps and fetched Aster's box. He wrapped his hand around the ornate box as he sighed. He opened it and put the pieces back inside. Then he turned around and looked at Fushimi. "First off I could use your name. If you could please tell me it. Second it's a little of both to answer your question. I or you can chose your piece however I have found that letting the person chose their piece usually worked out better assuming they are worthy of it. There is a specific piece that can call out to you. So here take a look inside and find the piece you want. If I believe you worthy or it seems fitting then I will grant you that spot. There is no going back from this. Too do so will mean things worse beyond your comprehension. You think hell is bad? How do you think the devil treats people who betray other devils? I may seem like a good person but I'm not at the end of the day. And once you pick a piece out of that box then you won't be either. So go on look chose." Aster said as Ivan helped Itami up roughly then went over to Aster and stood over him. Aster then pointed out everyone. He said Queen when he referred to Ivan, then pointed to the room with Aiko, he said knight, and then he turned his finger downward. Former pawn and Rook were the words that came to mind. He also stated he had a bishop somewhere. Meaning that the pieces left where the pawns, the rook, and the knight. He also pointed out he had one bishop left as well.

"I'm Itami... " he says as he reaches in the bag. He wasn't sure what piece he wanted nor what he would be worthy for. There was some heavy consequences for this he thought. Although the threat was quite ominous it didn't stop him. He was used to people threatening him and people trying to walk over him. It never did end well but he thought against doing anything now. Itami took his hand out of the bag and he had ended up with the Bishop piece. He didn't know what they did but he guessed that it wanted him, and it was his fate to fill the roll. He knew there was no going back and now there was nothing but his future in front of him if he was indeed worthy of that piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.