High School DXD - From the Ashes - In Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Note: The following post assumes that the above post didn't happen due to @Iroh not changing the post as asked multiple times in the OOC)

"Yeah well then show me what you have worm." Dagmar grunted clearly not all too excited about the prospect of talking more than he needed to as he prepared himself for the incoming attack. Dagmar once more backed off from the incoming slash that was sent towards him by his trainee however he did not do the same move as before instead going for an underhanded swing towards the chest of Aiko. It was clean and well practiced and wasted no motion. The hammer quickly swung and she'd need to dodge quick. Dagmar had steeled himself before hand however, her attempts to trip him failed it was a foolish mistake trying to trip up a person like Dagmar who had invested so much into his own power blows which required steady footing. "You're faster than him now use that to your advantage! Dagmar has experience in close range combat stop trying to get him like that!" Aster called out to Aiko as he watched the sparring match. It was clear to him that she was more experienced with a gun then she was in fist to fist combat. She was a knight she would need her damn best to survive in close combat. But she was charging his wall, his first line of defense. Rooks were not so easily toppled in a contest so close up. "A knight fears no one! A knight stands stalwart in the eyes of an enemy! You're not an unbreakable wall you're a sword the pierces the heart of my enemies!" Aster shouted aloud he wanted her to do better. He needed her to do better.
(Aiko is actually pretty good in hand to hand combat and crappy with guns. However it is just like you stated in your first post. She has never dealt with someone like Dag who was huge, fast, and has inhuman strength. Sorry for picking at the details but i dont want something like being good with guns attached to my character when it is not true.)
Aiko stopped right at his legs. It was like hitting a wall. Then Dag started to swing his hammer. Worst, she was still stunned from hitting the man's legs. She did not have time to react, she was done for. She wanted to close her eyes but she couldn't.

Aiko... you are not alone

Aiko looked up and saw a shadow falling behind the Dag. Then suddenly she saw herself behind the man who just sweep the shadow girl with his hammer. It was just like before when her home blew up. She gripped her hand which still hand her sword and swung down as hard as she could at Dag's back.

@VanceXentan

Last edited:
Fushimi heard a knock at his dojo's door. Walking up to the door he opened it to see an Italian man. He somehow knew his first name. Maybe he didn't know Japanese honorifics. In western text you put your first then last but it was quite the opposite for Japan. He didn't question it. "Good afternoon father, so, who could it be your looking for? I probably wont know who but I can maybe point you into the direction of someone who does." He told the Italian man. Fushimi turned and looked back at the kids to make sure everything was alright still. He neither frowned nor smiled at the man. Looking back at the kids again to of them were trying to reach his sword. "Alexander, Hisagi, don't touch that it's dangerous" he yelled to the two boys. The nodded in turn, going back to eating their snacks. "Look, can we hurry this up?, As you can see I still have the kids for around another hour" he asked the priest.

@VanceXentan

"What the hell? You're quicker on your feet then I expected!" Dagmar snickered as he saw his hammer phase threw the girl's form. An after image...ironic he could have sworn he had her with his blow. Aster on the other hand knew exactly what had happened. The girl didn't move quickly she had transported. He knew because there was no way a girl of her talent could've possibly done what she just did. But how? Did it have something to do with that gear of hers? Dagmar felt the weight of the blow land on his back heavily but too him it was nothing. The training gear he had on plus his own unnatural tolerance for pain made it feel like someone had pricked him. "But you should know I'm not so easily moved!" Dagmar said as he let his hammer go as it ran across the floor to his left. He turned around to face the girl and backed up prepared to deal with the incoming attacks that would come quickly enough. He normally would never let his hammer leave his hand in a fight but he figured the girl would dance around him if he kept it in hand. So in order to keep things in control his figured it would be best to use his fists as shields until he got back into his usual stance once he retrieved his hammer. Dagmar slowly backed off his cold eyes keeping a constant vigil on the trainee in front of him.

@Unyielding
====

"Ah you train young children to defend themselves do you? I must say that's good on you my boy. The world is dangerous and full of horrors and the more children who can protect themselves and others the better. It builds character." Father Maxson said to Fushimi as he grinned at him and chuckled. Father Maxson was a well aged man in about his forties with a slender build. He had platinum blonde hair and a grizzled looking face. He had a few scars here and there but nothing that detracted from his overall appearance. He wore a long coat and a ornate golden cross hung from his neck. He had flawlessly white teeth and his deep green eyes showed a wealth of experience but they were very friendly. He had brown shoes on and he appeared to be wearing a formal black pair of pants underneath his coat. "Don't worry my friend I won't take up too much of your time. I'll go to the point though as I don't wish to be a pest." Maxson said as he pulled out a pair of photographs. On it were pictures of some men and women. One of them was a long haired pretty young woman who appeared to be of high school age. The second appeared to be a man of the cloth as well though he appeared more slimey than Maxson did. The third was a man with black hair who was rather handsome. "Do you recognize any of these people? Perhaps they've been near your bar before. I figured bars are as common a place to come as any around here as they are in my country. The one in the middle is a man with ties to people pretending to be from the church. My associates and I do wish to find him in specific as he's been causing a lot of trouble. The other two are less important though I would like to find the girl more than the man. The man with the black hair is in trouble I believe. I wish to notify him of danger as soon as possible. The girl should be going to school here her name is Ophelia or something along those lines I believe. Maybe one of your students know her she's European by origin and I know her father." Maxson stated with a casual voice as he pointed out the people in specific. "If you don't know of any of them please say so and I'll be on my way. I have no intention of causing you any undue trouble good sir."

She hit him. She actually hit him. Aiko did not smile, but she was a little startled. It was that voice. It helped her again. Dag dropped his hammer and turned around. Now that the hammer was out of the way, maybe she would have the advantage. She swiftly closed in the gap and swung her blade horizontally hoping to use the range of her blade to zone the man and force him back. After the swing (hit or miss) she would start running around him on the side where he dropped his hammer. Her mission was to cut him off from the weapon for the rest of the match.

@VanceXentan

Fushimi saw the man take out three pictures. Grabbing his chin in a thinking pose he grabbed the pictures with his free hand. "I know" he started, inhaling as he did. "The girl who goes to school, she passes by here almost everyday on her way to school, also these kids wouldn't know her they are nine and ten year olds" he said looking back at the kids behind him. "Sorry I don't know the other two though" he said looking to the man before him. "Do you need anything else?" he asked the priest, handing the photos back to him.

@VanceXentan

Dagmar quickly evaded dodging back and forth his body moving without much effort. The girl was skilled but she was too focused on hitting him and not about predicting where he was going to be next. If he wanted to his could've surprised her...moved in for a bone shattering punch but that wasn't the style he had learned to apply over the years. Besides the girl herself didn't need to progress all that quickly. He supposed it would be enough to pick on the newbie for a little bit longer..."You're sloppy." taunted Dagmar as he faked a sudden move in one direction towards his hammer but instead spun around the girl trying to get on her flank. It could come back to hurt him but he didn't really need too worry about that if he got stuck up against a wall all he'd have to do is push her a little harder in return. A knight didn't match a piece like him in skill. It would be suicidal to try without her abilities to use magic just yet. If he succeeded in doing so Dag would poke her on the back of the head and back off once again if she managed to see it coming and tried to retaliate further he would rush Aiko and show her how a real piece fought by getting into her range and attempt to punch her in the gut.

As Aster watched Val come in he considered for a moment that he'd probably would need more bandages soon and they were running out of them. Aster turned to Val and asked her to please go to the store and buy some more of them before things got out of hand here. She obliged and left soon afterward.

@Unyielding
====

@Sasha Bliss

"Ah the school you say? Why didn't I think of that? Guess it was too obvious. Pretty little thing isn't she? It's almost unnatural how some girls look today." Father Maxson said with a chuckle as if he was laughing at his own joke. "Oi excuse me for sounding a bit off there. I didn't mean for that to come off as creepy as it sounded. Trust me I have no interest in a girl like her. But no I have no more need of your assistance. However if I may offer some advice...watch your kids a bit closer when they head home. A lot of shit is going around this city. A group of gangsters were killed off not a couple days ago. Be careful son and walk forever in the light of god's protection. I wish you and all of your students a good day lad. If you need me just look around. I'm not too hard to find I assure you." Maxson said giving a bow before turning on his heel and walking out the door without a second word. Just like he had come he had gone. What he intended to do afterward was shadey after the first comment but he had a honest tone in his voice when he said he hadn't intended to 'do anything' with the young girl. Regardless of the man himself his last words did ring ominously after he left.

===
@Gremory

"Get the hell back here! Itami Fujii you owe us!" shouted a ganster as he chased furiously after the man through the alleys of the downtown area. The men were after him for payback and they intended to hurt the man and make their point a clear as possible. No one crossed their gang and lived to tell the tales. Not only was that damn rival gang gone now the cops were busy with reports of troublesome spots going around town. Now was the time to get rid of the trash from within their gang once and for all. They had rusty crowbars, bats, and one of them had a gun but didn't fire it out of fear of causing a bigger incident. The gun was simply there to seal the deal.

(I'm leaving this part up to you to flesh out more Gremory. Just don't call on the devils just yet)

"Ah shit, shit, shit, shit!" Itami yells as he runs away from the furious gangsters. He got pretty good at parkour from running in the back alleys of the town. Downtown was where he hung out so he knew the terrain all too well. Itami knew that one of them probably had a gun but he couldn't be sure and wouldn't know if they had the capacity to use it in town. He could only think about the way ahead and how he was going to proceed. He couldn't just outrun them forever but he didn't have a chance if he turned around to fight. Sure Itami could fight 2-3 guys but 7 was way to much to handle. He knew that he didn't have anyone to help him fight so he got to an extremely narrow corridor where only one man could fit through. Instead of fighting 7 people at the same time he would fight 1 person 7 times. "Brilliant" Itami thought to himself. He could only hope that his stamina would last through all of them but he knew that it probably wasn't going to end well. Itami had been running for what seemed like an hour so he was already exhausted but the gangsters seemed to be pretty lively. He gets to the middle of the narrow alley before he speaks. Itami just waiting for the gangsters to do something. He didn't speak as he waiting for fate to roll the dice.

@VanceXentan

Aiko swung down when Dag motioned for his hammer but it was a feint. He ran around her and now was at her back. The shear fact that the man was dodging all of her moves, not effected by any of her attacks, and would run up to her without a weapon meant one thing. He was invincible. She dived forward to put more space between the two. At this rate, she would not be able to keep him from getting the hammer and he was still very quick for a hulk. Maybe she could figure out how to use Tsukami's help, she could land another surprise attack, but where could she hit. She did not know what to do but she knew she could not back down. She scanned the man hoping she could see some sort of crack in the armor. Still the only thing she could think of was the neck.

She held out her blade taking her stance but this time she would not run. She slowly walked over to him while keeping her blade up. She watched his hands trying to judge. "Sloppy or not... I will find a way!" Once she was in range, she ran to his side while doing a diagonal slash. Expecting him to step back, she would step behind him, performing a high jump in case he tried to counter, and try to land on/grab his back. Then she would finish by holding her blade under his neck.

@VanceXentan

Last edited:
Fushimi looked at Father Maxson as he left. Waving the priest off as he left he turned and shut the door. "Okay kids snack time is over" he told the little ones as they cleaned up their messes. Once they had finished they all got in their regular spots and sat crisscrossed on the mats. "Breathe in" he sated taking a seat on the front mat. All he kids took a deep breath including Fushimi. "Now breathe out." he told them, doing it himself. "Time to get ready to go" all he kids got up and headed over to their cubbies. They grabbed their clothes and went to the male and female bathrooms. After some time they started coming out with their regular clothes and their uniforms in their hands. Soon after parents started to walk in and take their children home. After about an hour all the kids and their had parents left.

The group chased after the man more furiously as he attempted to run. Their leader was one of the main lieutenants of their gang and it'd be an insult on his honor as a Yakuza if he failed to defeat his foe. He refused to let this small time fool get the best of him. "Running will only make you tired you p**y whipped bi*ch!" growled the lieutenant as he chased the man forward running after him full force intending to tackle Itami to bring this little chase to an abrupt end. One of his fellow gang members threw a glass bottle at Itami intending to peg him in the head but it missed, just barely, passing by his head by mere inches. "F**k this guy's a loser! Come on little dude where's your balls!?" growled one of the gang members once more.

===

As Aster reached out towards Ivan he received his reply as expected, "You've found something?" asked Aster patiently as he sat on the floor. Aster had grown impatient he expected something by now it's been a couple days surely they'd be able to find something. Ivan confirmed to Aster that he had indeed found someone a exorcist in white robes but he felt wrong. It was if he was glancing at a servant of darkness. It must've been a fallen angel's servant. The one that attacked the boy the other day. He couldn't remember a name even if one was said. "Follow him. Make sure he doesn't escape. Use the glamour charm I gave you to disguise your true appearance. At worst he'll see through the ruse at best it will keep you from being spotted and us marked as a instigator. Share some with Silas as well." Aster ordered Ivan replied to him saying he would do so and he wouldn't displease his young prince. Aster knew his retainer wouldn't fail him. It was the results of his investigation that Aster truly feared.

====

Dagmar frowned in disgust as he took the hit to the side feeling a slight stinging sensation, nothing Dagmar couldn't shrug off after his own experiences, and got within the personal space of Aiko. Without a word Dagmar drove his fist into the liver of Aiko. It was like being hit by a professional boxer even with Aster's magic dulling the power of Dagmar's punches. Normally a person would be able to dodge a blow like that but Dagmar had grabbed Aiko by the hem of her clothes and kept her steady when he delivered the shot. "SO PREDICTABLE!" Dagmar muttered with distaste as he prepared to deliver another blow to the chest though he held back waiting to see if she would crumble underneath his liver blow. Most grown men would be hard pressed to take that shot after all.

Before Aiko could run around Dag, she felt his heavy hands grab her shirt. The next second she felt a shock to her right side. Suddenly she felt like she had no legs and she buckled. The only reason she did not fall was because the man was holding on to her with his fist cocked. Then the shock was over and the pain ran seared through her body. Everything went blurry and shortly after she made a soft, quiet, short weak cry of pain, one thought ran through her head.

She could not win.

Finally, she blacked out.

@VanceXentan

Last edited:
"ENOUGH! I will not have you brutalizing our new knight Dagmar. Please back down." Aster ordered his Rook down as the man breathed in heavily and shook his head. "You told her to move more she didn't. She was thinking of the standard rules of fighting. But she didn't play dirty. Whatever Ivan probably is better for this little girl than I am. You know I don't practice with people I hurt them." Dagmar grumbled as Aster sighed and went over to Aiko and looked over her. She looked worse for wear but hopefully she took this as a sign that this wasn't going to be an easy life and if she didn't learn how to use her new abilities she wouldn't stand a chance. If not...he could only hope he teach her how to at least work around an enemy. "You're as full of carnage and hate as usual Dag. I respect you for everything you've done for me and what you've been through but there's no need to go as hard as you did against a newbie." Aster said as Dagmar pulled off his shirt and wiped his head with it. "The best way to learn things is the hard way. No one listens to lectures. Only real pain can be remembered Master. Pain shaped me into a warrior, pain made me realize how hard the world is, and pain is what makes me so valuable an asset to this clan. If you have need of me I'll be in the living room." Dagmar grumbled as Aster summoned Star quickly she appeared in wolf form for only a moment before changing herself back into her human form. "Again? Really Lord Aster? Pah this girl is going to turn into a rogue mark my words." Star said as Aster sighed. "I-I just wanted to test her. I didn't think she'd underestimate Dagmar as much as she did or if she just didn't expect him to be as nimble as he was for a power fighter. Regardless please take her too her room and make sure she has some food and water. Once Val get's back I'll get her to heal her some more." Aster said sighing as Star picked up the girl and leaned her over her shoulder carrying the young girl holding onto her legs piggy back style. "You're so soft..." Star said as shaking her head at Aster as she made her way out of the room

"Jesus christ" he says to himself before running again. Itami had gotten a little bit of stamina back while waiting but they just kept on coming. He could hear them yelling before throwing a glass bottle at him. Luckily it had missed before one of them taunted him "F**k this guy's a loser! Come on little dude where's your balls!?" Itami knew of a bar around where he was at the time. He enjoyed finding women there or just generally hanging out. Not long after Itami was in front of the Golden Dragon Claw. Itami was out of breath and out of time. He just waited in front of the bar, not bothering to see if it was open. He rather liked the owners and wouldn't cause more of a mess than he had to. The gangsters eventually caught up to him and confronted Itami. He wondered about how all of this was going to end. Knowing he wouldn't get out unscathed he put his back against the door and watched to see how they would react.

@VanceXentan

My child; tell me, what bothers you?

I failed them again. He will discard me. I am not useful.

He saved us.

But I am weak, predicable, I don't really even understand this devil magic stuff...

In due time my child you will learn, but to master being a devil, we must master being ourselves.

Master ourselves?

We are one. Only together can exist. when you move, we move. When you strike, we strike. We have yet to reach our true potential. We have yet to act as one.

I don't understand.

*Tsukami's voice fades away*

Wait... don't leave, I...

"I still need you"

Aiko opened her eyes slowly as the light from the hallway blinded her. With every step from the wolf, she felt a sharp pain in her side. She gritted but she managed to stay silent. She grabbed her side with both hands. Slowly, the memories from the sparring event surfaced and a tear fell from her face. It was not the pain but the fear of being weak in the eyes of her lord that made feel disappointed in herself. She continued to be a failure. She continued to show she was unworthy of being a knight.

She did not know what to do though. Dag was so strong and had skin of steel or something. She knew she was making clean hits but he was not even so much as phased by it. He was like castle wall, strong and tall. If she so much as entered his range she was destined to lose. She shook her head and looked at her wound which kept throbbing. "Star... I can walk... Thank you."

@VanceXentan

The group of gangsters gathered in front of Itami finally cutting him off from all sides. "You're going to pay for every fucking inch you piece of trash. You went and got yourself cornered and you're finally out of breath aren't ya? But hey at least you're going to die QUICKER!" the lieutenant said as he pulled out a club and smacked Itami over the head with it as the group gathered around him they started beating on him kicking, punching, spitting, and cursing at him. "What's wrong bitch where is your pride now huh!?" one of the younger ones shouted in anger as they beat him with increasing force and brutality. The worse part was knowing they had a gun and they could use it at any time they wished. But it seemed the group of thugs simply liked beating on Itami more than anything else. It was a sick kick of being powerful that went through most of them though one or two were simply doing it to show loyalty to the local boss.

====

Star looked at the girl over her shoulder and rolled her eyes. "If I set you down right now will you not fall over? It's the duty of any familiar to do as his or her master commands. As much as I hate the collar around my neck I agreed to it. Even now I wouldn't go back and do it over. Aster wishes you to be in bed and that's where you'll be. Suck it up the fool punches you a couple times big woop. He's good at hitting people it's his singular redeeming quality." growled Star as she came to Aiko's room and reached over and opened the door trying her best to shift Aiko's weight so she didn't fall off her back by mistake it was difficult. "God damn it I hate this form..." the wolf familar said with disgust as she finally managed to fidget the door open.

===

Silas sprinted ahead of Ivan the elder demon growled with annoyance he couldn't give himself away so he couldn't follow in pursuit of the boy as he ran towards the exorcist. If things got out of hand then Ivan could easily wipe this fool out. Hopefully the dragon inside of Silas was able to compete with a fallen exorcist. Regardless Ivan readied himself but he couldn't help but shake the feeling something was very wrong. He felt....a strange presense nearby. A powerful one but he couldn't detect if it was friend or foe. He relayed it back to Aster who informed him to keep going but be wary of traps. Silas had said he wanted to keep a better eye on the exorcist. Ivan asked Aster to call him off but Aster informed him Silas insisted on doing his own thing. "The kid is going to get himself killed!"

"Fucking pussies!" Itami yelled at them before they came to attack. "You're going to pay for every fucking inch you piece of trash. You went and got yourself cornered and you're finally out of breath aren't ya? But hey at least you're going to die QUICKER!" the yakuza lieutenant said while pulling out a club and hitting Itami over the head with it. After that the rest of them joined in and just kept getting more violent. "What's wrong bitch where is your pride now huh!?" One of the younger ones said while getting more brutal. It seemed like it never ended, like they enjoyed prolonging it and pacing themselves just to see him suffer. Itami almost couldn't stand it but they had beaten him so bad he couldn't move. He tried and tried but with no success he gave up and submitted to the beating. "7 fucking guys..." he thought to himself. It was almost embarrassing to die to some trash. He wondered if this is his end. If this is when god called him to heaven, not that he really believed any of that stuff anyways. He quite liked the satanic imagery ironically enough but never considered satanism as a potential religion. After a couple more minutes it was quite clear what they had intended to do. This place would be his grave but Itami wondered how they would do it. Guns? Knives? Hell even fists? Only they knew what was going to happen and he sure as shit wasn't going to beg for his life so he is interested in how his last moments are going to turn out.

@VanceXentan

Fushimi had changed into his usual attire and had closed the dojo for the day. Locking the front door and the back door in the alley he crossed the alley and unlocked the back bar door. Going inside he heard yelling outside, he saw a man who was taking a beating from what looked like a gang. Ducking behind a wall he looked over a window sill to get a closer look."Looks like I'm getting into some shit I don't wanna be in" Taking out a cigarette he lit it and rolled down his sleeves to hide what he was going to do next. "Busōshoku Haki" he whispered to himself, a black like metallic color spread over his forearms and hands, most being hidden. He stealthily slid his key in the front door and turn it. "Well I'm already this far might as well go through with it" he said to himself. Breathing in a big wiff of smoke he rushed outside. Running into the group of punks he aimed for the one holding the club, he punched the club smashing it in two.

@Gremory @VanceXentan

Last edited by a moderator:
Though Aiko was still in a lot of pain, she knew she could walk; however, she did not want to cause any more problems for Star. Though she was not human, she was in the same situation as Aiko. As she placed Aiko on the bed, she thanked her but continued looking at the ceiling. Aiko bit her lip and made a fist. The pain was throbbing but the disappointment was the real pain. She held her side and then turned to face the wall while pulling the covers over her self. She wanted to get stronger but she did not know how. "Star, could you... turn off the lights when you leave?"

@VanceXentan

"Hmph very well I'll be back in a moment with some ice hopefully that fool didn't leave any permanent marks. It'd be annoying to find out my master is straddled with a handicapped knight with a special gear only to be proven useless in actual good situations. Just take solace in the fact that you'll be going out on assignments to please regular people around this city and not be straddled with fools like him. Oh yes in case no one has told you Devils do in fact make house calls." Star mumbled as she left Aiko to her own devices inside of the room after closing the windows. She left the door open slightly so she didn't need to open it again on the way back in. There weren't any lamps on so she couldn't do much else for the girl in that regard. The wolf girl could only hope that the girl didn't do anything foolish while she was away for a couple moments. It would very annoying if she came back to find something else wrong.

====

It happened in a moment Silas was crossing a corner and then crossed into an alley. It was clear that the man knew he was being followed now. "Son of a bitch!" Ivan growled as he sped up but then he heard a crashing noise from nearby in the alley and he knew then what had happened. Ivan followed up soon after and found Silas hung from the wall with a large blade covered in holy water firmly planted into the pawn's chest...he was dead. Instantly killed from not only a shot from the chest but from the holy water leaking directly into his blood stream. It was a quick end and one Aster would find devastating. Silas had been with them for awhile...but he was still so hot headed in the end. "See there buddy your devil friend was being so transparent I thought he would never fucking get close enough for me to end his miserable life. Satan can take his soul now! But now we have you....hmmm I haven't seen you before that must mean your from Sitri or some other minor house bah whatever I'll kill you like I killed everyone else." The crazed exorcist muttered to Ivan who was glad he now had his glamour applied. Now that he looked like someone else entirely he could get away with some other stuff...assuming nothing got in his way. Of course however he knew that he wouldn't be able to use his normal sword hilt for this. "That man was a friend of mine. I'll make you pay for this you bastard. As a Knight of my house I will fell you!" Ivan said calmly as he activated his powers and generated a sword from the ground the metal blade appearing from out of nowhere he grabbed the two handed blade and held it out in front of him. The exorcist laughed heartily and he shook his head. "Come at me hot head!" the man said with glee as he pulled out two more short swords from within his long coat and prepared to fight the monster in front of him. The two squared off in the alley eyeing each other and then lunged at each other prepared to kill one another....

====

The gangsters quickly were surprised when someone came by and smacked their leader's weapon in half from out of nowhere. They figured the common rabble wouldn't be up to playing hero especially with Yakuza. They glared at the new comer angry and clearly pissed off. "You got a fucking death wish too buddy? We'll give you one chance to walk away and then you're fucking dead too. Don't you get it!? We're god damn Yakuza! I don't care if you got super strength." one of the members barked as the leader growled and pulled out his gun and pointed it at the new comer, "You wanna know why we're beating this shit head into the ground? Because he disrespected us and our boss. He's getting what he deserves. Is that really worth your life you fuck head?" the lieutenant asked as he spit on the ground and made sure his other members kept their eye on Itami. The new comer was a problem but nothing he couldn't deal with.

Fushimi look at the leader of the men who currently had a gun. He was quite irratated. "I don't care who the hell you are, point your gun all you want at me, I doubt you'll be able to hit. If anyone has a death wish it's you for making such a ruckus outside my bar." Fushimi studied his surroundings. Taking in how many people there were in the current perimeter. He was just going to have to use his Busōshoku Haki, especially if he didn't want to get shot. Taking the Busōshoku Haki he extended it to his chest to protect him self from a bullet that would probably be aimed at his chest. Taking a full three sixty he threw his cigarette in the air, and immediately he ran into the group of thugs and started taking them out one by one. Trying to avoid as many fists as possible, so they wouldn't hit his face.

@VanceXentan

Status
Not open for further replies.