High School DXD - From the Ashes - In Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sasha Bliss

The older devil looked over to his new young charge. He wondered whether it was fate or just plain bad humor that he happened to end up like this. He hadn't sensed any devil energy from him the other night but he supposed he was too hammered after that drink to really concentrate. "She wanted to know about Val, our big healer, and me and Aster figured her dead. She's been gone for two days and with all the bad shit happening around town I don't know what to think but chances are she ran into an exorcist. The big house called Gremory will be wanting the heads of the exorcists in town soon once she finds out what they've been doing but they're running behind a group of fallen angels. Chances of this place being quiet for long are slim. You've come into the fold at a bad time kid." grumbled Ivan as he took a sip of water from a glass and then took a big bite out of his food.

====

Aster looked over towards Aiko and breathed in deeply. "Today you're not going to be training with Ivan because today you're going to go out and fulfill a contract by a human today. Contracts allow you to raise your status once you've achieved enough. They allow you to become a actual devil in name and status and perhaps start your own house one day. Unlike mine which I inherited from a long dead forefather. I trust that you will be able to handle them. They can range anything from the mundane to the dangerous. Beware of exorcists they sometimes trap devils by waiting for devils when they come to meet their contractors. I'll show you how to teleport to your destination when you're ready. Don't worry it doesn't need to be immediately." Aster said calmly as he finished off his food. He had a tendency to eat quickly it allowed him to focus on other jobs. He needed all the time he could get after all.

"Contract?" Aiko repeated slowly. This was one of those new devil things that Lord Aster mentioned earlier. To think she could improve her image to, and possibility create a house of her own. New dreams filled the young devils head. She could build her own house and then manage her own servants in the name of her family. She walked over and handed Fushimi his food. "We... we are ready and very excited to fulfill contracts."

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
"You really think you are? You got to get ready to serve the contractor's purposes. You can't do that looking like a mess. And just so you know you can refuse contractor's requests. And when you complete a contract you gotta get one of these." Ivan grumbled as he held up a slip of paper with name on it and a strange mark on it. "Contractor's must sign their name or give their blood as a sign of a completed contract. It's a symbol of 'i got the job done' and basically allows you to rank up the points needed to become a higher devil so you can take the tests required to see if you're worthy of it. You can't be a doormat if you're going to raise in the ranks to become a devil." Ivan continued as he put the slip of paper back on the nearby table. "That was one of Dag's last contracts. Ivan doesn't do contracts often. Doesn't like them and it doesn't suit his style. Besides that he's already more than capable of devils far beyond his ranking."

• Love
Itami had a quiet night. Nothing woke him up and nothing really bothered him. It was quite odd as he never got used to new places and rarely wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night. He didn't have any clothes with him so he just slept in jeans and his shirt. When he woke he smelled the cooked good. He thought it smelled absolutely delicious.

He overheard the conversation between Ivan and Aster, and some unknown women. They were talking about contracts and how to rank up to become a higher level devil. He wasn't sure if they would continue the conversation if he stepped in so he waited outside the door for a moment. "Contractor's must sign their name or give their blood as a sign of a completed contract. It's a symbol of 'i got the job done' and basically allows you to rank up the points needed to become a higher devil so you can take the tests required to see if you're worthy of it. You can't be a doormat if you're going to raise in the ranks to become a devil." Ivan said. It was good to know that. It was also good to know that he wouldn't be bound to this house forever. Getting some of the knowledge he wanted Itami walked into the room. It seemed as if they already ate but it really didn't bother him. He didn't mind though, he usually didn't have an appetite until later in the day. He went and got himself a drink before sitting down at the table.

• Love
Fushimi, thought it was just plain bad luck that he had come in at that moment, setting down his sword next to him as he sat down. As Aiko came around to give him the meal he put his hands together and gave her a small bow. As he started to eat the meal, he listened in on the current conversation, thinking it's be a helpful tip. If he could become a higher rank, he could figure out about his past. Not saying anything he graciously ate the meal, giving no complaints about the food even though he had already ate earlier, after all who would deny such a cute girl.

((sorry for the short post, just couldn't really think of anything to respond to :/ ))

• Love
Seeing the last guy walk in, Aiko quickly walked over and handed him his food. Finally, her work was done and she could prepare for the contracts to prove her self. "Then we will clean up. Then we can complete the contract." Then she left the kitchen and and changed into her clan's traditional outfit.
7b0a8ac9b7d85786248b733373720d8e.jpg

Then she returned to the kitchen. "Will this suffices?"

• Love
"You know what Aster? I'd think Aiko would be better off if we also sent Fushimi. Aiko is skilled with killing but she's not so socially efficient. If we need someone good at talking then someone should go with her. Otherwise things may not work. Don't worry kid you'll receive a mark too if you go with Aiko. Just make sure you do the job. You up for it?" Ivan stated as Aster looked up and looked over to the corner of the room. "I would like for my pieces to show themselves to me and not hide in the corner like a rat. You're a part of this 'family' now please come out Itami or I'll make you do double the work tonight that you did last night." Aster grumbled to his bishop as he idly twirled a fork in his hand. "If Fushimi wants to go that's his option. If he goes then I'll take Itami with me too Gremory today assuming he can be trusted not to do anything unworthy of me." Aster continued bluntly.

"I would like for my pieces to show themselves to me and not hide in the corner like a rat. You're a part of this 'family' now please come out Itami or I'll make you do double the work tonight that you did last night." Aster grumbled to his bishop as he idly twirled a fork in his hand.

Itami didn't see himself as a rat but more of a predator stalking the shadows not revealing himself but to pounce. More often than not it was to scare someone in his house. He didn't think it would warrant a punishment though. Itami walked into the room not saying anything. Even though they saved his life Itami didn't exactly trust these people, wanting to gather more information before diving into it but evidently it would be harder than he thought. He thought it was nice to know people could notice his presence so he remembered it for future use. "If Fushimi wants to go that's his option. If he goes then I'll take Itami with me too Gremory today assuming he can be trusted not to do anything unworthy of me." Aster continued bluntly.

Itami was a bit annoyed at the comment. He of course was smart enough not to do anything stupid but it's understandable when you have a bunch of inexperienced rookies with brand new devil powers. "I'm not an idiot. I won't do anything stupid in front of people who are obviously stronger than us. By how you talk I'm guessing they're the main Devil house in this town?" Itami was curious. It would of course be good if his house was the main one but from what he has seen so far it wasn't the case. "No matter" He thought. It was just another step for him to become a real devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.