Heroes in the Making OOC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invite only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Note: If anyone is re-reading the rp (which I often like to do cuz we're all amazing writers), Liv (BolinBurrito) has replaced Gunner with Lucy. Do not be alarmed since we had discussed this with her after the impending death of Gunner. We decided it was too soon for him to die and thus, another person has replaced him and she will die.

Sorry Lucy. We hardly knew ye.

Reactions: Tofu__WU
Just need one more post before we're done with this section. Probably gonna have Liv post

Thanks Taco, now I'm sad.

Time to move on to the next day~

So everyone skips forward now or do we have to wait for either you or Taco? I'm just wondering.

Okay, I just wanted to know. I'm kind of slacking off on posts lately anyway

Never mind, can't post tonight cuz I'm sleepy. If anyone wants to post next, have your character go home. Don't skip till I do

@Tofu__WU you weren't sure how to put in a picture right?
There's two ways, the rich text editor has a tiny picture to the right of the superscript button, click it and do what the pop-up says. Then there's the straight up code, you press the two arrows going in a circle and you can edit the raw code, using you picture for this it would look like:
[IMG ]http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.town...9f-001a4bcf887a/5282ab71ade8a.image.jpg[/IMG] (Without the space after the first IMG)

Reactions: Tofu__WU
I live to serve.

LIVE TO POST!!!!

*whisper*
i want to know how jill gets home.

The above is not meant to offend.
I'll get there but this week has been kicking my butt something fierce. :C
Not to mention I've been putting off posting in like two other RPs so I have to do those two first since Jill getting home isn't a priority for me right now.

You can just write how Clara gets home after the skip. It's coming up soon (hopefully)

You can just write how Clara gets home after the skip. It's coming up soon (hopefully)
This is how you can tell my brain is fried. But I'll probably post soon, after I get the one other thing out of the way. No promises

Coca-Korra, "making a full sprint into town. The half moon resting high" You mean Full moon right?

It can be any kind of moon? I didn't want it to be cliche and there be a full moon that night.

I was making fun about the fact that you're naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.