Heroes in the Making OOC Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I'm cool with it. I didn't have anything to respond to so I'm grateful for the story to be moving forward again.

What did they decide was going to be the lie about the party though?

They can say they were able to escape before the explosion before it happened or left early? I assume they stayed at the school to find any other person who had survived (Germain and the 'mysterious' disfigured guy.)

"We can say we left when that weird black mist showed up, someone else is bound to mention it, so that is a safe lie." says Keith

((out of game))
I'm totally fine with that, also Ms. Porter is assuming Alice is my girlfriend because you activated my trap card before Liv could.

I totally thought so so I'll add that portion later. So the four in the group, either PM me or post here the responses you want added in this conversation. I'll post or give it to @BolinBurrito since she hasn't posted in a while. Unless she's busy with school~

I think people should bring up superpowers after we talk to cops, Then again my character doesnt know about them so I have no say.

All Keith is looking for is information. If he can ask questions he will ((out of game I know now isn't really the time for that)) Mostly he will do whatever ya'll want cause he's a Introverted 15 year old and 3 hot girls are giving him attention.

Also why is Alice's power not super screaming?

It could have been. She's just a screechy little chihuahua who wants to be heard.

Her codename could have been Banshee.

Dammit guys, stop trying to make me change Alice's power...

Yeah but now we can just have someone throw Alice at people to knock them down.
It's an Alice shaped bowling ball.

But that's so fun. She can be a spear or a bowling ball. And eventually she'll know kung fu or some kind of martial arts

To Olivia's Amazing Rendition of Keith without much prompting:
jnIhXu8.gif
u8awa.gif
13924742111596534766.GIF
slow%2Bclap%2B2.gif
slow-clap.gif
obama-slow-clap-gif.gif
slow-clap-gif.gif
dhMeAzK.gif
Cq3jZ.gif
DSHdnh.jpg
tumblr_mqcwoy4YRd1qe8a0fo1_500.gif
chuck-norris-approves.gif
45759_original.gif
lmsac.gif
XbsKj.gif
HedQteg.jpg

y4LUS6e.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
If I need to change my interrogation at all let me know.

For future reference, agent longshadow is native American, she's six feet even, has a chilling voice but barely talks (she lets others do the talking), and stares at people like a predator stalking prey

Oh wow she sounds scary. Maybe she's secretly The Adversary? XD

Sorry forgot the lie, so I just edited my interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
You also need to start proofreading your posts Mitch. I couldn't clearly understand your writing in that last one

Status
Not open for further replies.