Heroes in the Making OOC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's rare on this site.
But hey, G-force now is surrounded by lovely ladies. It's like Charlie's Angels up in here.

We've created a monster

We are still waiting on.... two more people but if they don't respond by Sunday afternoon/evening then I'll go ahead and make the IC thread.

Yay. I'm excited for this to start up, honestly.

I've never played with this power before. I came across the power while doing random on the superpower wiki and I was like, 'how haven't I used this power before' and I wanna use it so badly, like dang.

I've used it barely for one Teen Titan roleplay but instead of summoning several weapons, my character can only shift one object into a different weapon or object like fluid liquid. Most of the time it was a parasol because she was also a Gothic Lolita.

.... I miss playing as her. TT_TT

I had a show manipulating bitch who couldn't stand a lot of light. Oh how I miss her so. The best part was she was just chaotic neutral. She did what she wanted, even if it just meant kicking a stranger in the face.

Those are the funnest types of characters. :3

Best of all she was in a pseudo-military force. She didn't even salute or listen the first day.

I was assuming literally everyone's main character since they're still in high school and age range goes up to 18.

I was just kind of confused, whatever ok, hey are we supposed to give sketches for our costumes when it comes up?

Status
Not open for further replies.