Heroes in the Making OOC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah just wait until some else goes first. But the dice system is nice on this site. Makes you want to tabletop here... Right?

Nah just wait until some else goes first. But the dice system is nice on this site. Makes you want to tabletop here... Right?
I wouldn't call it Table-topping, but yes it does make for an interesting style of play. but all of my half hidden shit will go over everyone's head no matter what. but showing it to people will be awesome once it really gets rolling.

((Hah get it, rolling......I'm an idiot))

also I receive Leadership as a feat next level, me and my cohort will be rocking this scene.

Quick Question: how the hell does Dialogue between PC's work?

Its kinda hard to have a real back and forth convo sometimes. So the best thing to do is if plan to go back and forth between another, PM the player to make a collab. Have it where your characters are talking to each other in the PM then post it on whoever is next or is making the majority post.

If not, you just need to make sure who your character is talking to and read carefully on other people's posts to know when a character is talking to yours.

Well I want to do this with someone. I want Keith to figure some thing's out, and I will point out that besides skirting the truth, Keith can't really lie.

So... what now? Is this truly dead?

Oh gods no. I just got busy since TacoMako dislocated his knee and Liv had tests till today. Wu was the last to post and I'm going to post next to finish off that convo. Everyone should meet up at the parking lot I guess since that's apparently what we're heading to.

Okay, because I'm seriously stuck on what to do next.

Also I hope Taco's shoulder gets better soon, that just sucks a lot.

It's his knee and he's doing better. It's gonna take a while for it to completely heal and have him walking around normally again.

I'm so good at reading today...
That has to suck so much

Dammit guys I forgot to post today. I'll put my post up tomorrow.

Promise.

Posted!

A couple of rule updates:

1. I'm giving an exception to the "post after two posts have been made" rule. You may post immediately after someone if you are in a conversation with them. I'm also going to be more lenient about it so message me if you need to post immediately after someone else with a good reason.

2. No more collaborations in PMs unless ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. As easy as it is to have conversations like that with a group of people, it is a bit time-consuming planning each conversation out to fit into one person's post. That's why I'm allowing immediate responses if two characters are conversing. Otherwise, keep track of who's talking to whom and respond accordingly. The only time collaboration posts will be used are during fight scenes since many of the heroes will need to work with someone else to be effective in battle (take for instance Alice who doesn't have any self defense skills but can be thrown around like a small, durable canonball).

That is all. Any questions? If not, continue posting and I am absolutely sorry for delaying our roleplay for so long.

hey everybody sorry about the lateness of my post, i've been distracted lately.

How dare you take a while to post. You should be ashamed of yourself

Also, I want to make sure if everyone was okay with having their characters going inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.