Heroes in the Making OOC Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, was I being too rude sounding? I didn't mean to! Sorry!

Don't worry about it Rain, that's just how Liv always talks. You weren't being rude and she wasn't offended.

Also, I didn't even consider the idea of spandex costumes for everyone. BUT WE SHOULD DO IT!

sorry i'm really blunt, didn't mean to scare you, i'm not used to online roleplaying and stuff, and while they can be spandex (which i super recommend) it shouldn't be mandatory

but i'm gonna do it

It's okay, I'm just very bad at trying not to be sarcastic over the internet.

I wanna do that too. Like, oh my gosh the ideas for Clara's costume.

Name: Crys Sylph
Alias: (none that he would wish to call himself at the moment, however, names such as Monster, or Tyrant have been flung about.)
Appearance:
Accelerator.full.316142.jpg

Crys has short black hair, and deep blue eyes. He is tall and thin, standing at around 6'5" at around 165lbs. His skin is pale.​
Personality: Crys keeps to himself, mostly, and has a strong sense of "justice". He gets a hot temper when witnessing someone being victimized, and more than likely, will do something brash.
Short Bio: Crys lived in a bad home, with an abusive father and powerless mother. Every day of his home life was a cycle of the same happenings. Crys decided to go against it all, and, eventually, he ran away, deciding that he didn't want to see this sort of thing anymore. He escaped, promising to himself to not let such things happen in front of him again, and eventually ended up in an orphanage of sorts, where he has lived until now. His grades and success haven't suffered, but, it often happens that he gets disciplinary action for "attacking" students that were not "provoked".
Superpower: Body Manipulation (self)
Weaknesses: Crys cannot (at the moment) change the chemicals that make up his body (making light refract off of him, among other things), nor add any material that isn't a part of his body (Metal, stone, etc). When he transforms, it can be very painful, and inhuman. Due to increased muscle tissue, or sharp protruding bones, it's more than likely a criminal will end up being a victim rather than a prisoner when all is said and done. When worst comes to worst, he whites out.
Weapon(s): Himself.

Last edited:
Officially accepted Mako! Decided to put his alias as Tyrant for now but you can totally change it if you want.

Yay! I'll get to posting!

Mako I'm so sorry! I forgot to tell you that no one knows each other!! You can know of the other playable characters but not know has ever spoke to anyone else before until after tonight.

Mako I'm so sorry! I forgot to tell you that no one knows each other!! You can know of the other playable characters but not know has ever spoke to anyone else before until after tonight.
Ah, really!? I will have to alter my post a little, then, right? I do think it's kind of silly that we could all be in the same high school class and not have at least spoken to each other once... one character will be a class president! He'd have to know her. I'm not saying he spoke to any of them before, but, hmmm. there must be a reason why, so I'm not going to dig at it.

So what should I edit out?

We just don't want know one to really know another person because it'll build comardeship between everyone. Let me double check with the co-GA cuz he's the stickler when it comes to these things. Maybe just add a part where you introduce yourself to Alice before going on a justice filled rampage

Alrighty then! I'll wait for your response. I'll be more than happy to edit it out.

Everything's fine for Taco Mako so I think you can just make a small post maybe recognizing Alice. No need for introduction since your character doesn't seem like the kinda guy who would be worried about that

I edited it! ^v^ Is it okay now?

Clara's reaction to the party can be pretty much summarized as:
Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community_zps32bdcab5.gif

I've seen bits, but that's one of my more favorite gifs from it.

It's a fantastic show with smart humor. You should watch some episodes, the first season is okay but when you get to the second season, you'll be laughing your butt off.

Oh, hmmm, People seem to be getting a slightly wrong impression of my character. I'd like to amend things before we get too far in.

Despite what the image may leave as a mental imprint, he isn't Emo. His favorite Jacket is black, and his hair is naturally black, but that's as far as it goes. He usually wears white shirts and blue jeans, or, whatever is fitting. By him keeping to himself, I mean to say he doesn't like to stick out, and makes no point of making a name for himself, and just has a very serious nature... which makes it hard for him to get any friends because of his outward hardness.

Also, he may be skinny, but he isn't a walking corpse. By skinny, I mean he isn't overly fat or muscular, just Normal and flat. He is a good runner, and is overall pretty fit, just not a super athelete like a football player, or weight lifter or something. He isn't gaunt. He's pretty pale because he usually wears long clothing, like a jacket and jeans, and doesn't tan very easily.

Sorry for not having made this very clear in the first place.

*edit*
Also! The name! I shortened it. His full first name Is Crystal. He hates it with a burning passion (due to it being a girl's name), and so he shortens it to Crys. (pronounced Chris)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.