Help Wanted {Chello & Kitty}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Della turned around with a nod, and seated herself on the ground. She then began to take her shoes off so she could dip her feet into the hot spring. The warm water bubbled and felt nice on her tired feet. The raven-haired young woman let out a sigh of contentment. "Well, you don't even have to use magic to do your pranks if you don't want. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble. But I guess that might be up to you so long as you think you can get through it without getting caught."

"I can still use it, I will just stay out of sight. We could use a few laughs after our day yesterday," Loki responded with a smile. He closed his eyes for a moment relaxing in the warmth, "this really was a good idea I am starting to feel better."

"All right, sounds good to me!" Della exclaimed with a grin. She loved to have a little fun now and again, even if she was on an important task. "Yeah, I only have my feet in the water and I can tell it feels really nice. I wish I could completely get in, but I don't have anything change into that would be okay to get wet." She wasn't going to take all of her clothes off either, not when her traveling companion was a male. That wouldn't be polite.

Loki laughed lightly, "and it would be awkward for both of us to be in here together without clothes." He responded saying what she was thinking, they barely knew each other they didn't need anything that would put them in an uncomfortable situation. "Once we are done here we should look for a village so we can restock our supplies as well as get something to eat, we will need the energy. Especially if we run into trouble again, but hopefully that won't be the case." He sighed, he really didn't want to have to fight anything off right now.

"Certainly," Della responded with a nod. "When you're done resting we can head out at any time," she told him, wondering to herself how far away the next town really was. She honestly didn't know a single thing when it came to the layout of these lands. She quieted for a moment, lost in thought. "You know what also might make this trip easier? Horses! It'd be much faster to ride on horses rather than walking. We should see if anyone from the next town we find have any for sale," she suggested.

"Yes horses would be much easier and faster to get around, we really should find some." Loki responded, "plus we can travel longer without wearing ourselves out by walking. Could you hand me one of the blankets in the bag, I am going to use it to dry off."

"Sure," Della replied, turning to one of their bags to take out a blanket. Afterwards, she reached out and offered it to Loki. Once the blanket was in his grasp, she turned and faced away from him again so he could climb out of the spring and dry off. "So how are your broken bones feeling now? When we start walking again, you're welcome to let me know at any time if you're in pain so we can stop and let you rest," she offered.

Loki quickly dried off and put his pants back on, "they are feeling much better thank you. As for resting I should be okay for a while." He assured her, he still had bruises all over his body but they weren't as dark as the other day. "You can turn around now, I am all dressed." He told her as he finished putting on his armour, "we really should look for something to eat first we will need the energy. I know I am hungry, you must be as well, we haven't eaten since yesterday."

Della nodded and turned back around when Loki stated that he had put his clothes back on. When she turned to look at him, he had just finished putting his armor back on. "All right, that sounds good to me. What would you like to eat? Something we already have? Or would you like to look around for something?" she questioned before turning to her supply bag. She knew they still had some apples and fruit, but it was always possible for them to look around the area and see if they could find anything else.

"Hmm for now I can settle with just an apple until we get to a town or at least a food source." Loki responded, "do you know how much further the nearest town is? Hopefully it's not too far away I don't know how much longer our supplies can last for." Loki knew they didn't have many supplies left thanks to their encounter with the witch the previous night, so he hoped that there would be some place close by where they could gather fresh supplies and food for their journey.

"Okay, good choice," Della answered when Loki stated he would have an apple. She took one out of her bag and tossed it to him before taking one out for herself. "I'm sorry, I really don't know how much farther away the next town is. We'll just have to walk until we hit a rode and follow it until we find a town. But, hey, I just thought of something else we should buy in the next town." Della chuckled. "A map! That way we won't keep getting lost!"

"A map is a good idea, we had one but it got lost during our fight with the witch." Loki responded as they started to walk, "hopefully it won't be too far. I feel like it's been days since we have seen any form of civilization, heck I don't even know what day it is." He chuckled lightly, he took a deep breath and looked at the ground. "You know despite everything this has been kind of exciting, it has been awhile since I've had an adventure."

"Right, well, getting a map will be one of our top priorities then!" Della chirped in response, laughing when Loki commented about their trip. "Yeah, I know; it does feel like it's been days since we've seen anybody. It's weird that it's only been a day, huh?" she asked. Della rolled back her shoulders and straightened her traveling bag of supplies for a moment. She fiddled with the apple in her hands before glancing to Loki again. "So, shall we start walking then? We won't find another town any sooner unless we start looking for the road."

"Yes finding a road will be a good idea, once we do that it should be easier to find the next town." Loki responded as he started walking, "has it really only been a day? Well I suppose that's a good thing if it were any longer I think my parents would start to worry about me being gone so long. Though I am sure that will be coming, probably will send my older brother to come and look for me." Loki sighed, "sometimes it sucks being the youngest."

As the two of them walked along, Della replied, "Really? You think your parents would send your brother after you? How long do they allow you to be gone from home before they start worrying about you?" she wondered, frowning. She doubted that her own father was really worried about her right about now. She wondered what would happen if Loki's brother came to them though. Would he take Loki away and make him home? Della didn't like that idea at all. She still needed his help and would be in a lot of danger if he had to leave her right where they were at.

"I don't know maybe, my parents have different concerns about me. My mother will worry about my safety, my father will worry about me causing trouble. Since I'm not causing any trouble my father is not concerned, can't say the same about my mother. So let's just hope they don't send my brother, I am enjoying my taste of freedom." Loki responded with a smile, the thought of Thor coming to bring him home aggravated him Loki just wanted to get away from everything for a while. Especially Thor considering how much he annoyed him, "even if Thor tries to bring me home I will not go with him. He can't make me do anything."

"Do you think wearing a disguise might help?" Della suggested, hoping it wasn't a silly idea. "With what you're wearing, I'm sure you'd be easily recognizable by them, but if you wore something else it could be harder for them to find you even if they started looking for you." Della wasn't really sure though. For all she knew, gods may have had a magical way to track down other gods that she didn't know about.

Last edited by a moderator:
"As good as in idea that is it won't work, see we have a gatekeeper that watches over everything he will know what I look like. You can't do anything without him knowing, it is kind of annoying. I have gotten in trouble so many times because of him, got caught playing pranks on people." Loki responded with a sigh.

Della's mouth fell open for a moment, surprised about what Loki told her. She really shouldn't have been that surprised—as he was a god after all—there were a lot of strange things in his world. Knowing that a man existed who could see everything should've been easily believable. The raven haired young woman found it very fascinating.

"So he can see everything? Doesn't that mean he already might see you now? That he might know where you are?" she asked, a little more worried now. The fact that she could lose him at any time was worrying. It would be an awful thing to happen to her if she ended up stranded with no assistance.​

"Don't worry I am sure he has other things to watch out for than me helping you out, if he really was worried he would have told my parents by now and my brother would have been here, so I think we are okay." Loki assured her, he kept walking until he stopped for a moment seeing a road ahead. "I think there is a village ahead, I can see an actual road."

Status
Not open for further replies.