"Help" School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How fast do you think the role play should go in time

• Faster

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • What it is already

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Slower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super slow

• Super fast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She bit the corner of her lip deciding what to do next and then placed an alian head tthat had spirals coming out of its mouth and put it at the end of the roller coster. "Hehe this is gonna be so trippy" she giggled

Damon gave a nod. "Yeah it is." He replied with a smile. Then he placed a grin of what seemed to be a evil teddy bear.

The Bear
DEADYflagXXXSML.jpg

(Lol how long are we gonna keep this up?)
Coleby smiled and placed a mutant butterfly randomly. Noticing they were running out of room. She looked up at him and smiled, "thanks for being so nice to me! Not a lot of people are once they see my anxiety." She stated with a giggle.

(no idea. Either till we feel it's full or I guess the Teacher says stop LOL)

Damon smiled noticing the room was becoming less each object the two placed. He heard Coledy and blushed a little. "No problem. Most I've met have seemed to run for the hills after hearing my name. I think it's the rebel reputation. But my gang isn't that bad just maybe a little weak..." He said with a sigh then had another idea. He made headphones with the clay and painted it then placed them on the man. "There that might add to things" He said with a smile.

Coleby blushed as well as she stated, "i dont know why they would you seem like a sweetheart and you even look like one when you blush." she teased him playfully and felt her cheeks grow red as she spoke. Once the headphones were on she giggled and nodded in agreement, and added a rainbow monster that stood over everything on the colored side of the piece and smiled.

Damon was quiet a moment as he listened to Coleby speak. "Well..." He paused. "I think it's because they're afraid they might get dragged down with me if I mess up." He replied and rubbed his neck. He wasn't sure what to say about him blushing he had never blushed before around someone. Though he did notice when she teased him she began to blush a little he then smiled a little. Watching as she placed a rainbow monster he smiled. And thought if anything else would fit on either side. He then made a watch but the watch seemed to be different than most with a dragon design inside. He placed it near the skull from earlier. "I think we may be really close to out of room" He observed.

Mr. Death- OK time is up, Damon and Coleby bring your project up and I will start grading them all. After they bring it all up, you can all leave.

Damon looked to Coleby. "Well you head him. Let's take it up together and then well leave." He stated.

Emilie heard him say leave after he gets everyone's projects. Now she paused her music and placed the headphones back where they were. She hoped he didn't mean to wherever their next class might be. She wasn't sure things would go as well as they had here.

Coleby blushed, "otay hehe!" She giggled then stood up and helped him bring their creation to the teacher. When they we done she smiled, "hey wanna hang out?" She asked not really having anyone else to hangout with unless it was the mpd girl or the flirty dude.

Damon smiled and helped lift the project to the teacher then after setting it down listened to Coleby's question. "Sure that sounds good to me" He replied with a smile.

Coleby giggled at his agreement and bounded happily towards the door. Once she reached the doorway she waited for him to catch up with a smile. "So what'd you wanna do?" She asked.

Damon watched Coleby go toward the door excitedly. He gave a smile then walked following noticing she stopped for him to catch up. "Hmm... Well I'm not sure. I've never had someone want to just hang out before. Usually they ask me to do something that could get me in deep trouble. Or I practice my fighting to cool off from some steam. What do you usually do? Maybe we can do something like that together." He offered.

Coleby blushed for the millionth time today and thought for a moment, "well normally people bully and push me around or use me as a punching bag.." then she added, "hey if you practice fighting do you wanna spar?" She asked getting all excited like a child. Coleby even bounced on her toes a couple times.

Damon listened to Coleb think it through on what the two might should do. He smiled again noticing her blush. Then hearing her question he thought a moment. "Sure if you'd like" He answered with a smile. "We can both start easy then decided if we want to give the spar our all." He said thinking through wisely. He didn't want to hurt Coleby she hadn't given him any reason to and she seemed sweet he thought. The thought made him blush. He blushed today more than he ever had before.

When damon agreed Coleby let out a little gasp, "really?!? YAY!!" She cheered getting really excited. She had never had anyone want to spar with her so normally she would practice on her pillows at home.

Damon smiled. "Really" He replied. Damon had never had a real spar other than punching bags and those who tried to pick a fight with him. He liked the idea of a real spar he just hoped this wouldn't get him in more trouble but especially didn't want her to because of him. "Should we make sure it's alright with a teacher... I've been in a real fight already today and well... Got some stupid yellow card..." He said Damon's eyes fell to the floor as if that was not something he wanted to tell her. He really didn't want this to make Coleby want nothing to do with him and leave.

Coleby smiled, "naw they'll probably put a bunch of rules on it come on I bet there's a feild or something nearby!" She giggled not really caring about his rebellious factor and grabbed his hand leaning him down the halls.

Damon gave a smiled after hearing Coleby. "Alright" He replied. Then soon before he could say anything else she grabbed his hand and was leading him down the hall. Damon began to blush even more for he had never had a girl willingly take him by the hand anywhere. Not really even his own mother.

Coleby started singing alone together by fallout boy, "I dont know where we're going but do u have room for one more troubled soul." She hummed a bit before continuing, "this is the road to ruins and we started at the end, say yes!" She giggled and looked back at damons blushing face before giggling, "sorry bout my horrid singing by the way. It tends to happen a lot when I losten to music." She blushed.

Damon listened to Coleby begin to sing which just seemed to add to him blushing more. "Your fine. I kind of like your singing." He replied his free hand rubbed the back of his neck a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.