"Help" School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How fast do you think the role play should go in time

• Faster

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • What it is already

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Slower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super slow

• Super fast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damon gave a nod. "Sure." He replied in a whisper. "We can." He then looked to Devin and Emilie. "Well it was a nice small chat but if you will please excuse us." He commented. Slowly turning and taking Coleby'd hand again to head outside ignoring what Devin might say.

Emilie blinked confused then Misery took over a moment. "Hmm.. Interesting I wonder what that was about. What do you think Devin?" Misery asked a smirk seemed to be placed on Emilie's face.

Coleby blushed bright red as damon took her hand. "T-t-thanks." She managed to say before timidly taking the lead to her apartment. Out of the corner of her eye she studied damons face and blusjed even more.

Damon smiled at Coleby and seeing her face turn red once more made his own cheeks warm. "No problem." He replied with a smile following the way. He didn't notice when she was studying his face and the blush faded slightly but still there because of them holding hands.

As they reached the entrance gate Coleby pointed shyly down the road, "t-t-this way." She said embarrassed at how pathetic she sounded and started walking towards her apartment that was one building away from the school.

Damon gave a nod and a smile. "Okay then that way I'll follow." He replied with a teasing voice. "Don't be nervous to much. I don't bite that hard." He commented jokingly on the last part. "I don't think the others are following us." He stated with a smile hoping maybe that fact could help relax Coleby a bit.

Coleby please and played along to his biting commit, "awh b-but thats the fun part." She joked she said relaxing some what as they reached the front of the apartment complex. Coleby smiled, "this js where I live!" She pointed to a second level door with a balcony and started up the stairs.

Hmmm, Hehe, I think they are in love. I gave Damon a piece of paper with the plan, he would be a good help. And hello Misery, I knew it was you from that question that only she would ask.

Damon smiled at Coleby when she joined in with his joking. "I guess it can be" He replied with a grin. Then looked to where she pointed when they had almost arrived. "A place with a view?" He commented. "That must be nice." He said looking at her with a smile again then was once more following her this time to enter her apartment.

Misery gave a laugh. "Must be" She replied with a smirk. "Are you sure it's wise to let him in on the plan he didn't seem... Well the sort who might go through with such an idea." She explained of her slight concerns. "Then again he just might." She added. Hearing Devin say her name her smirk grew more into a dark smile. "Ah yes. Emilie would have asked much differently not as blunt as knowledge might say." She stated with a grin. 'One day I hope to make it just one with Emilie's and my mind.' She thought to herself blocking out Emilie like she had grown quit good at.

Well I didn't give him All of the details. Like the one about drugging people with suicidal drugs, all it said was we had a huge "prank" to pull and we want his help.

Misery gave a even darker smirk than her grin. "That should work swimmingly." She then took out the piece of paper seeing Emilie filled it out. "And I think we have another on our side without realizing it." She commented with a laugh. Emilie had filled out not just the time for class A but it seemed she figured out class B. She showed Devin the sheet. "We may not need the assemble." She said with a grin.

Damon smiled at Coleby when she joined in with his joking. "I guess it can be" He replied with a grin. Then looked to where she pointed when they had almost arrived. "A place with a view?" He commented. "That must be nice." He said looking at her with a smile again then was once more following her this time to enter her apartment.
Coleby smiled, "yea it is though I only care to go on it at night when the stars are out." She blushed, "maybe I can show you sometime!" She offered before unlocking the door and walking into her room. Welcome to my place!" She cheered her stutter once again disappearing.

Colebys place (only the selfs are filled with electronics and music stuff and drawing items)
anime-girl-bedroom-l-b2992343b7000da9.jpg

Reactions: Raven
Damon followed and smiled. "I'd enjoy that" He replied before entering her place.

Coleby smiled at him and ran over to her bed where there laid a phone with the charger intact and a separate mp3 charger. Colbey looked over to him, "you can sit where ever you like! Oh if your thirsty theres soda in the fridge." She offered pointing to the miny fridge next to the camping stove.

Damon smiled. "Okay thanks." He commented and went to see what soda's she had garbing a coke. "This alright?" He asked hoping it wasn't her last one.

Coleby smiled, "yea dork." She laughed a little then pulled out two gaming controllers, "wanna kill some zombies well the music loads?" She asked with a playful look in her eye as she teased, "I bet i can kick ur ass at it!" She challenged him .

Damon smiled "Thanks" He stated. Then looked at the controllers listing to her as he began to sip then paused at her last statement. "I don't think so" He grinned. "Sure let's play and I prove you wrong." He suggested.

Coleby smiled and turned on her system handing damon one of her controllers and started the game and smiled, "your on!" She declared playfully and started to move around her player getting points to get guns.

He grinned and waited for her to start the game. "Alright" He replied and as soon as the game started noticed they both were already moving to earn points for better weapons.

*some times later after 5-6 rounds and it was dark outside*
Coleby laughed and flopped back on her bed as she lost again for the sixth time. "I guess you could beat me." She smiled and prompted herself up on her elbow before seeing how dark it was and looked at him, "dude its getting pretty late. Its already dark outside." She sighed then looked out the window, "if you want I have an extra mat you can sleep here?" She suggested turning slightly pink.

Damon smiled at yet another victory then turned when she mentioned it was dark. "Yeah it is..." Then hearing her offer he blushed. "Um... That would be better than seeing what that horrible school has waiting on me..." He replied not sure what they would do if he wasn't back till late or morning. In the morning he could probable forge his dad's signature and be alright. Missing possible more classes he didn't really care. "And if your sure you wouldn't mind of course." He stated knowing it may be aqcward for a guy to spend the night.

Misery noticed the two from earlier never seemed to be in the halls. So did Emile. The two had finished the second book and was now on the third. Misery figured for now she would figure out what Devin was up to at this time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.