"Help" School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.

How fast do you think the role play should go in time

• Faster

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • What it is already

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Slower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super slow

• Super fast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it was Coleby's turn to blush, "r-r-really?" She asked getting all shy and timid again.

"Really" He replied with a smile the blush fading a bit but still there being she had his hand. "Your not bad honest" He stated.

Coleby smiled and looked down shyly, "you're not so bad either." She said in a quiet little voice and bit the corner of her lip.

"I'm not?" He asked curious. Damon noticed she had looked down. "I'm not sure about that." He stated it was obvious by how he sounded he was trying to tease her a little. "I mean I could always change that. Possible with a simple mess up" He stated the second part more serious as if that's usauly what happens around others.

Coleby rised an eyebrow at him, "bullshit!" She stated before adding, "everyone makes mistakes so why would you mess things up by just a mistake?" She squeezed his hand subconsciouy, "after all you're stuck with me now! Hehe its the price of being nice to me so much." She teased him giggling.

Damon seemed to jump a little at Coleby's action on how she spoke to him. He didn't know what to say for a moment so he stayed quiet. He blushed feeling her hand a squeeze his still saying nothing till Coleby finished. "Most just do..." He finally managed to say. "I usually do something really bad like well today it was a kid threatening and making fun of others then he tried to pull a poisoned knife on me...The guys I had been hanging with ran off after the kid left." He said. Then at the mention of being stuck with her he finally smiled again. "I don't mind being stuck with you if you don't mind me." He said sounding a bit more cheerful.

Coleby giggled and grabbed his other hand so they were facing eachother both hands interlocked, "they lets make a vow!" She giggled, "if you're stuck with me and my anxitey bullshit then ill be stuck with you and you're rebellion!" She declared starting to blush extremely bad.

Damon looked at Coleby curious why she took his other hand now facing her. Then when she mentioned a vow a brow raised for a moment. "What do you mean?" He asked then she continued and he noticed her blush and knew he was too but maybe worse. "Alright. I'm more than willing to put up with you and your anxiety. Especailly if your willing to put up with me and my rebels actions." He replied his face obviously red. "I don't think your anxiety can get as bad as me action's though so are you sure you want to be stuck with them bad enough to make a vow?" He asked.

Coleby giggled, "I vow to be stuck with you and your rebellion!" She said after he said his vow and then added, "of course i am. I wouldn't mention it if I wasnt!" She stated giggling.

Damon listened to Coleby state her vow then answer his question he smiled. "That's good to know" He replied with a grin.

Coleby blushed, "yea hehe" and let go of his other hand so she was back to just holding his one hand. Though she jumped and let go of both when she heard approaching footsteps. She turned to look at who it was when she saw Diven and her face turned scarlet red as she began to wonder what all he heard.
( @Zek it was getting really mushy so ima make Diven a cock block if you dont minds haha)

Last edited:
(Okay maybe I'll have Misery help with that Emilie would be like nope and walk off)

Damon smiled and felt Coleby return to holding one hand for a moment but as soon as he could hear footsteps she had let go of his other. Looking to see who he breathed trying not to already be a little annoyed seeing Devin. 'How much do I have to bump into him?' Damon wondered.

====================

Emilie noticed the others had left class and began to finally leave. She hoped Misery would stay quiet for a bit longer but she could never tell.

Sup. Hello.......... Damon..... Devin walked right up to him and put out his hand, I think we got off on the wrong foot. Devin didn't know what he was doing, mabye just mabye Damon would help him in the plan. So what are you guys doin? Hehe

Damon raised a brow at Devin's comment. He stared at the out stretched hand a moment. "No I say we didn't..." He said first still not yet taking the hand. "But you do know with most first impersonations are everything." He said feeling something had to be up no one would talk and act like they would try and kill him then try and be buddies. Things like that Damon could not image just happening in one day. "For what were doing heading outside." He answered he wasn't willing to take the boys hand but looking to Coleby deiced it would be alright if Devin tried something Damon would just counter and maybe end up impersing Coleby in the process.

Emile noticed the three from class in the hall she was curious to ask what the group was doing but also wasn't sure. Taking a breath she walked closer. Her eyes fell to the floor. "Um... Hi guys..." She said shyly.

Coleby smiled as the boys made up and chimed in at devins question, "we were going to go find something to do!" Her face turned red and she figured if she said sparring it might lead to slay remarks that would make her go completely shy again.
When emilie said hello Coleby giggled, "hi emilie! What'd you up to?" She asked trying to strike a conversation with her.

Fine, Be that way Damon but here take this and read it in your room with no one around, you might like it. At that Devin handed a folded piece of paper that had all of the details to his plan.

Damon took the paper with a curious eye. "Alright" He stated in the back of his mind thinking he might not be completely alone when he looks at it.

Emilie looked to Coleby. "Not much...Just walking I guess..." She replied quietly.

Coleby smiled, "sounds like fun." She said sarcastically. Moments later her mp3 died and suddeny her anxitey rose up again returning Coleby back into her timid, shy state of being. She began to realize there was too many people around her and she ran behind Damon barrying her face in his back as a 'i cant see you, you cant see me' jester attempting to stop her anxitey from reaching to high. She mumbled to Damon only loud enough so he can hear, "i-i-i-im sorry m-my music died!" She quickly explained.

Damon gave a nod to Coleby then suddenly she was now behind him. He glanced at her then back to the others trying to keep cool. "It's alright" He whispered.

Emilie tilted her head seeing Coleby suddenly go behind Damon but was rather quiet and looked to the floor as if she had done something wrong.

Coleby whispered to Damon again, "c-c-can we go to my room so I-i can charge it?" She asked. Even though she wasn't an adult yet her mom had let her rent a one bed room apartment 5 minutes away from the school so that she wouldnt have to be droven 5 hours to school everyday and even paid the bills for Coleby to as long as coleby took her medication and satyed out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.