Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clumsy Goat

Hello there, I'm Clumsy Goat, but I can go by Clumsy, Goaty, Goat, wanna-be-bovine, as long as it isn't too vague I'll probably respond to it. I'm 21, female, and from Minnesota, used to roleplay a lot when I was in Middle School then life got in the way and I'm just now coming back to it.

Just some quick notes on me as a role-player:

I work full time. Which means I can either be able to post once a day or a few days out of the week.

I keep odd hours because I work evenings, so if I don't respond in the daytime most likely I'll get around to it sometime after midnight when I get home.

I'm not picky about what gender I play, but my male characters might seem a little flat which is something I want to work on.

Trying to work on my showing versus telling writing, so constructive criticism is okay when it comes to that.

My length of posts will probably vary but expect at least two paragraphs if not more and would prefer if my partner can do the same. If you want to do longer though, I will try to mirror that.

I would prefer to RP through PM with one for OOC and one for IC.
I'm not going to nitpick spelling or grammar as long as it gets the point across.

I would prefer that we work out a plot together, or if it's something open ended throw ideas at each other.

I prefer original characters to canon characters, and third person writing to first person.

Not into smut, not good at writing it, and it's just one of those things I find awkward to do, so let's just not.

Fandoms that I currently have ideas for:
Fallout – original setting or could be NV/FO3
Persona – important to note that I haven't really played the games, but have watched other people play them, so just keep that in mind.
Harry Potter
Ouran HSHC
Stardew Valley
Legend of Zelda

If there are any that peak your interest please feel free to message me, and I can throw some of my ideas at you.

Unrelated note:
I'm scared of frogs and I don't know why. Also, moths freak me out as well. This has nothing to do with anything, but I like giving people fun facts about myself.

I do have quite the list of fantasy based plots if you'd like to see them in pm and maybe pick one or a couple to role play.

Fun fact banging your head against the wall can burn 150 calories a hour.

I adore moths, and collect them. So perhaps am not the best person to be replying to your ad...

HOWEVER.

I am always up for anything Avatar the Last Airbender related as it is one of my favourite all time TV shows. I have some characters already created that I could come armed and ready with. Or create new one(s). Lemme know if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.