Hell on your heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela rolled her eyes "well I'm sorry I don't know about what's real and what not. I've been kept in the middle of no where all my life with only fucking squeals as company so I think I deserve a bit of slack"

"you deserve nothing"drake looked back at her"no one deserves what they get. they earn it.....and you have earned nothing,girl"drake chided with a scowl

Angela glared at him "and ypu earned the job of taking me on some road trip did you? Must have been something real bad" she snapped "get walking. I want to get there and away from you as soon as possible"

"Im just the only one capable of taking you who isnt dead or a demon"drake responded

Angela sighed softly and ran her hand through her hair "let's just get going. I'm pretty sure you want me gone as much I want to be gone"

"And you would be correct.your kind are loathsome abominations"drake replied

Angela had to bite her lip to atop herself from saying anything, she was really starting to dislike this guy

"Yes give in to your wrath...thats what i did and i got clipped"drake smirked.he turned to walk backwards as he watched her,easily dodging trees and branches behind him
"Accept it and let your darker self out....and then demons will win and i wont have to deal with humans or others like you hopefully...ever.again"

Angela continued to ignore him, rolling her eyes at his words and taking out her headphones to block out the total crap Drake was talking

He noticed and turned around again.eventually the pair reached a road.he pulled out the cell phone he had been given to check the time before looking at the sun"since we are in the middle of the Rocky Mountains,which direction is easier to go?"he tirmed to her

The girl rolled her eyes again "you're asking the girl that's never left home to say which ways we should get through the mountains?"

"Im hoping you got curious at least once and explored a bit"he sighed and started walking.little did the Fallen know,the opposite direction would have taken them out of the mountains in a few hours,instead of the day or two it would now take

Angela looked down "I couldn't even if I wanted to. I've tried to go out and explore and go out on my own but it just couldn't happen"

"Why not?"he inquired

Angela shrugged "I was forbidden to for one thing" she started "and everyone in the nearest town hates me. I'd have no one to call if I got lost, no friends to help show me around and no one to come looking for me if something happened" she shrugged "and besides, the forest around my aunts house was a pretty nice place so I just stayed around there"

Drake sighed"so not only do demons hate you,humans do too....great"

Angela looked at the floor "that tends to happen when they all think you're a witch or cursed" she muttered softly

"Well they arent far off"he muttered under his breath

Angela glared at him "shut up and stop talking like you know anything about me" she snapped

"Oh but i do...i know every little detail from the day you were born....for example you got your forst period in may when you were eleven"

Status
Not open for further replies.