Hell on your heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela, being half angel and half demon, was constantly having nightmares. Half of her was pure evil while the other side was pure light and this reaked havoc with her mind while she slot, causing her to whimper and thrash out

drake looked in occasionally and rolled his eyes"pansy"he muttered"at least its only regular nightmares"he muttered

As Angela slept the trees around the camp ryssled and from behind one a well suited, middle aged man appeared with a smirk "well hello there"

(that better not be crowley XD)

drake raised the gun to level the barrel at the man's chest"back off,human"the Fallen warned

(That's exactly what I was going for! XD)

The man laughed and rolled his eyes, his eyes flached a deep blood red that demons only attended after years of blood shed "I'm not human and I'm here to make a deal"

"oh great"drake muttered a black haze rose around him"what the fuck do you want,demon"he growled,shifting the rifle into what appeared to be a pair of gauntlets with claws that covered his forearms

The demon rolled his eyes "didn't you just hear me? I said I wanted to make a deal" he said then took a step towards the circle "give me the girl. Let me take her off your hands and once we win the war you shall have any position in hell you desire"

"now why would i want that? Heaven offered to reinstate me....and as a Seraphim at that"drake pointed out disinteredly

The demon crossed his arms "aren't you sick of all those rules? All that 'believe into eh high power' stuff? You could be much more than some arch angel wannbe. With us you could have thousands at your disposal" he said smoothly "all you have to do is hand over the halfling. Don't you want to get rid of her? We even have a way so you won't be breaking whatever contract you signed"

"you can fuck right off,lad"drake scowled and threw some holy water at the demon

The demon hissed in pain and backed off "I do not understand. We have been watching you and ypu dispise the girl! Why not get rid of her while you can?"

"because following Lucifer was one of the stupidest ideas i have ever had in my existence....and still serving him again is the last thing i want to ever do"drake growled

The demon shook his head "so you'd rather go back to those goody goody rule abiding snobs? If you were going to go back to them why become a fallen in the first place?"

"obviously you werent around during the Angel War....I am Alastor the Avenger...now the Tormentor"drake said"i didnt exactly have a choice in being made fallen....but i do have a choice in succumbing to sin and becoming a full demon"

The demon have an almost sad sigh "all for a different wardrobe and some worthless girl. Do you even know what they plan to do with the creature when you deliver her?"

"probably sacrifice her"drake shrugged"im just being payed to deliver her alive.anything past that is not my problem"he responded. even for a Fallen, his mentality was dangerously close to a demon's

The demon gave a smirk "spoken like a true demon my friend, just remember my face when you get sick off the angels shit again"

drake frowned and threw some more holy water at the demon"piss off you english freak"

The demon hissed again before shakeing his head "my name is Judas. Please do call me when you get sick of playing babysitter" he replied before fading in to the shadows

"asshole"drake muttered and checked on angela again,hoping she hadn't heard anything

Status
Not open for further replies.