Hell on your heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela rolled her eyes "my aunt put that up on Facebook, everyone knows that. I don't know how much you think you know about me. You might know the events of my life but you don't know me personally"

"You mean like thst boy who used to come over to play whenever your aunt wasnt around until he got hot by a car?"

Angela kept her face straight "again, you know the events but you don't know me. You don't know my favorite colour, or my favorite book. You don't know anything that makes me, me"

"Sky blue,harry potter and the deathly hallows"drake rattles off

(If wrong just assume he was right im trying to make him as intolerable as possible lol)

Angela picked up another rock and threw it at the asshole "god, why the hell did I get stuck with you?!"

(And why are you making him intolerable?)

(For an eventual love/hate relationship lol)

DrAke shrugged"i told you "

Angela just pointed in gfront of him "just move. I want to get this over with"

Drake rolled his eyes and kept going forward,picking up the pace as well so they didn't waste daylight

Angela just put her music back in and followed after him, she prayed that he didn't need with deal the jerk for too long

Around nightfall,drake stopped walking and started pulling camp supplies out of the bag. He preferred conjuring things out of thin air but magic backpack works too

Angela had to stop herself from sighing when they suddenly stopped "so were setting up for the he might then?"

"Unless you are capable going days without sleep?"drake looked at her"yes we are stopping for the night"

The girl nodded with a sigh of relief "thank god" she muttered going over to a small tree stump to sit down

drake set about pouring a line of salt in a circle around the tent along with drawing some sigils in the dirt

Angela didn't question it, she had seen enough episodes of supernatural to know what that was about but then she frowned "please tell me we're not sharing a tent"

"technically yes,but im taking first watch"drake said simply,making sure everything was correct

Angela sighed with relief and nodded "then I'm going to get what sleep I can" she said and headed towards the tent

drake turned the ring on his finger into an assault rifle and sat down on a nearby tree stump

Angela glanced at him for a moment before shaking her head and going in to the tent, curling up and hopingnto get a decent nights sleep

"hopefully this keeps out knightmares as well"drake sighed,glancing around warily

Status
Not open for further replies.