Hell on your heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grad angel sighed softly and shook her head "I'm starting to remeber why you ended up being a fallen" she muttered before waving her had and summoning a large box on the table

"i Fell because i followed the Morning Star into battle at Pandaemonium"drake responded simply"and ended up slaughter about a thousand or so angels by myself"

Uriel ignored the comment and slowly opened the box. The angel mpulled out a backpack, scrolls and a few vials of liquid "these aew very important angelic items that will help you on your quest"

"i could also use a Destiny Shard for weaponry"drake pointed out. destiny shards were pieces of crystal that could form into any weapon the user could think of,provided they could reasonably use it

The woman shook her head "even if you're under contract you are a fallen and we can not allow you that sort of weapon. The scrolls are you the halfling to learn to control their powers, and bag has unlimited space but will eneve grow any heavier than the lightest thing in it and the liquid is holy water, necture and a potion that will heal all wounds but must only be used when it's life threatening"

"how am i supposed to fight off fucking demons without some kind of holy weaponry?"he growled,black mist surrounding his feet as his real appearance flickered on and off in his anger and frustration"human weapons can't kill demons and until the nephilim knows how to control her powers, we are effectively helpless..... i might just decide to hand her over to the demons to save me the hassle"the fallen said simply"regardless of whether the blood contract kills me or not"

he looked at uriel with the challenge in his eyes"so do i get two shards or not?"

Uriel sighed softly before taking two of the smallest shards there were from her pocket and placed them on the table "finish your list, pack your things and be ready to leave. The moment there is a weakness in the force field or demons get anywhere by her you will be placed at her door. The child is alone in the house, her parents are missing and her guardian is often away fore long periods of time"

drake pocketed them and grabbed the bag,showing the box inside it and hefting it over his shoulder"if there is anything else? i would like to leave"the Fallen stretched,downing the last of the nectar

Uriel nodded slowly "you are forbidden to grow attached to her, understand? Once she is here you are to forget she exists and to not seek after her" she said seriously the motioned to the far door "be safe fallen one"

"oh please....like it would matter"drake muttered and walked away,dropping back down to earth after enveloping himself entirely in his black haze

Angela sighed softly as lay on the grass outside her aunts house. The teen was small and petite with an almost pixie like face with big eyes, small nose and full lips. She had her fathers dark hair but with a blond streak in the front, her eyes were her mothers deep sea blue famed with lang lashes.

Angela had never left the Woods around her aunts home, she had mostly been home schooled and now she was taking online courses so she didn't really have any friends apart from the animals in the forest. It was noon so Angela had taken her usual lunch out to the lawn and was sat reading"why does nothing interesting happen?" She complained

Drake took a second to spy on the nephilim from the cover of the brush,taking in every detail,especially her curves.
"oh she seems like a fun one"the Fallen grinned and walked up to her brazenly

Angela frown slightly at the sound of somwhting approaching, she shut her book and looked up to find the source of the noise. The halfling raised an eyebrow at the sight of the guy coming towards her "erm, are toy lost? This is private property"

"oh no,lass. you are exactly the person i am looking for"drake assured her as he readjusted the bag on his other shoulder and offered his hand out to her.
"my name is Drake McAllister....and i am your new bodyguard"

The girl stood up and looked him over skeptically "what is this? The new PPI scam or something?" She asked then shook her head "sorry man, whatever it is you're sell I'm not buying" she replied before turning back to the house

"oh lass,you dont have a choice...your guardian ordered me to do it"

Angel stopped and turned around, raising an eyebrow "and why would she order you to be my body guard? I don't need protection, no one basically knows I exist"

"because some very unfriendly people think that you would be better off dead"drake said simply with a yawn,letting his eyes roam over her body again

Angela rolled her eyes "look, I don't know why anyone would want to kill me so unless you give me an actual reason not to call the police, I suggest you leave" she said harshly but then frowned as a dark figure creeped out from the woods "what the hell?"

drake cocked his ear and rolled his eyes"told you"the Fallen muttered triumphantly and pulled the shard out of his back pocket,shifting it to a gun behind his back and shooting the low-class imp in the head before turning to angela again"still doubt me,cutey?"

Status
Not open for further replies.