Hell on your heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela grabbed the closest thing, a small rock, and threw it at thew fallen "kepl your hands to yourself asshole. I don't care if you're my bodyguard or what ever, you are not treating me like some bumdass bimdo" she snapped

drake couldnt help but smirk as he quietly walked onwards past the fence and off the property

Angela hesitated but she knew she needed to follow him so slowly she walked after him with a small sigh "this is going to be one fun trip" she muttered

drake handed her one of the shards in his back pocket"keep this on you at all times"drake commanded

The teen took the shard and looked at it in confusion "and what would this be?" She asked, turning the small cryatal over in her hand

"a shard of holy energy.it can turn into any weapon you need,lass"drake explained

Angela raised an eyebrow, she looked at it then laughed as it turned in to a sword "that's so cool!"

drake rolled his eyes"if you cut anything off im not reattaching it"he warned her as they walked,stretching

Angela rolled her eyes "I'm not an idiot" she snapped and grinned as it turned in to a small ring "not just weapons then" she said and slipped it on to her finger

"thats still a weapon"drake warned her with an sigh and created the same ring with his own shard and blasted a tree to splinters with it

Angela raised an eyebrow "you're just a barrle of laughs aren't ypu" she said casually "mind telling me who stuck a stick up your ass?"

"satan"drake replied with a snicker and sniffed the air,making sure no more demons were around for now

Angela gave a dramatic sigh "so, what happens when we get there?"

"your guess is as good as mine"satisfied that there were no demons around,drake walked in the direction he hoped was a road.unfortunately they were in the middle of the US, so they had quite the way to walk no matter which direction they went

Angela looked upon at the sky as they walked "So Drake, tell me about you. How old are ypu and how the hell did you get roped in to this?"

"i stopped counting the millennia a while ago...and i got roped into this because i get a big reward if you manage to survive the trip and fulfill your destiny"he explained

Angela stopped walking "millennia? You're over a millennia old?"she asked in disbelief as she looked at him " what the fuck are you? "

"none of your business"drake retorted with a smirk and kept walking,making his eyes flash their real color through the disguise temporarily to give her a taste

Angela shook her head at the flash "well done angela you got yourself a bodyguard that could be a freaking werewolf for all you know" she muttered to herself

"please....werewolves dont exist"he scoffed at her ignorance"well.....there are wolves posessed by demons which we have christened werewolves"he mused"but none like your silly movies"

Status
Not open for further replies.