Hell on your heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl jumped at the gun shot and qui kly stepped back "ok, what the fucking hell?!" She said in horror and shook her head "no, no, no! This can not be happening" she said quickly "my aunts stories can not be true!"

"oh you mean about monsters going bump in the night i imagine?"drake asked after putting the gun away"no they were very much true"

Angela just shook her head and back away, quickly heading in to the house. Her aunt used to tell her about dark creatures and how there would be someone coming for her one day to take her to her destiny but she never believe it!

drake rolled his eyes and followed her inside"hurry up and pack,lass. we are going on an interminably long roadtrip"

Angela shook her head as she walked through the house "I'm not going anywhere till someone explain what the hells going onm and who the hell you are. Its all been normal till you showed up" she snapped then paused "well mostly its been normal"

"like i said,Drake McAllister, new bodyguard....you are being hunted by demons because they are assholes and you are the key to keeping them from wiping out humanity"

Angela took a deep breath then nodded slowly "ok, ok. Right, so I'm being hunted by demons. Well makes as much sense as me setting fire to things without lighters or matches" she said then ran a hand through her hair "I'm Angela. I'll go and pack a few things now"

"on second thought you are too slow"drake muttered and pushed paster her,opening up drawers and throwing all her clothes into the bag along with some toiletries and stuff

Angela grunted as Drake pushed past her "hey! What the hell is your problem?" She snapped angrily with a glare "I thought body gaurds were meant to be good with peopel

"no we are supposed to keep our charges alive....kindness is optional,lass"drake noted and slung the bag back over his shoulder when her room was emptied out
"although given how you look i would be glad to offer some...other services"he smirked

Angela pulled a face at the last comment "I'd rather kiss a frog than have any of your other services" she answered cooky before heading back out the house "so where the fuck are we going then?"

drake stopped and pulled out the file on angela that Uriel had given him"mount Fuji"

Angela gave a sigh then nodded slowly "well, I always did want to go traveling. How are we getting there?"

"lots of walking unfortunately"drake sighed"until we find a car"

Angela nodded slowly and looked back at her home "I've never been outside my aunts propety" she muttered

"well then arent we going to have some fun"drake rolled his eyes

Angela turned to the fallen "answer me something. You know about all these demons and stuff right? Do you know what's wrong with me?"

"aside from asking too many questions and apparently having a penchant for pyromania?"drake asked"yes i do,but im under orders not to tell you"

Angela frowned "people are out to kill me, I'm being forced to leave my home and there's something wrong with me but you are under orders not to tell me?"

"yup"drake said with a shrug and stretched,checking her out again before walking out the door.he gave her ass a firm smack on the way out"lets go,lass"

Status
Not open for further replies.