Hawthorne Academy of Fine Arts || Will you survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber
She hadn't expected them to actually come over so when she heard the voice of a guy she slightly jumped. She turned her head and shifted her gaze to the guy who spoke to her. She looked from him to Sierra when she heard the question. "Um, yeah. But we're going together since neither of us has a date." She told him, looking over at the guy again. She smiled kindly and took another sip of her coffee. Her gaze found its way to the other guy and she immediately knew who he was. "Hey, aren't you that quarterback back on the football team?" She asked him.

Sierra
When she heard a guys voice she turned her head to the sound. She looked the guy over then smiled. "So you two actually came over. Cool." She said then turned to Amber when the guy asked the question. She nodded then turned her gaze back to them, letting Amber talk. She noticed that they didn't really care if she was there and sighed softly. She turned her back to the two guys and sipped her coffee again. Figures, everyone goes for Amber and I become chopped liver. It never ends. She thought then began messing around with her skateboard using her feet.

((No, sorry, I think I misread it! @Justice_20 ))

Lindsay rolled her eyes as Quincy approached the two girls sitting across the room. He must be desperate if he's going after a misfits, Lindsay thought, scoffing. Just then, another misfit practically fell into her lap.
"Hey!" She snapped scooting closer to Trent as the boy apologized. "Watch where you're going."
Lindsay recognized him. She was fairly certain that the two of him had shared a class the previous year, but she couldn't remember his name.

Quinton finished his pizza and yawned. "Sounds good to me," he replied, ignoring Nico's statement all together.
"I'm thinking its time for coffee."
"Here that, Monkey?" Destry called to Jake, stumbling to his feet. "Come down, we're going for coffee."

@Justice_20 @Tart @Red Velvet Special

Will
Will nodded "I have chorus too, i can't wait for it" He laughed when she grabbed his arm "Sure, why not." He had never been to a swimming hole around here, and it would be super cool to see it, especially if it was close by, because it could be used as a training spot. "Just let me go grab my swim stuff and i'll be right back" He said and flashed a smile before running up to his room. He grabbed a bag and threw some stuff in it before changing into his swim trunks and throwing a shirt on top. He went back down to where hayden and walked over to her "Ready when you are" He said and leaned against the window.

Trent G. Weatherly
MtCrlIw.jpg

Trent saw the weirdo boy fall on Lindsay. Trent got up. He picked up the boy by the collar. "Next time you see her, you better act like she's your Queen. Punk." Trent pushed the boy back. He then walked over to the girls with Quincy. When they asked him was he the Quarterback, Trent just smirked. "Yeah I am the Quarterback but I would be nothing, if this man right here didn't make me look good. He's the best Wide Receiver in the world." Trent shook Quincy by the shoulder. It wasn't about him, Trent already had a date. "Now if I get a date for your friend here...will you go to the dance with my boy Q?" He knew she would probably say yes to that and Trent could just get some rookie football player to go with the other girl.
Seven Matthews
g6FJpeb.jpg

Seven saw how rough Trent treated the boy. Out of all the popular kids, Seven and Axel were the only ones that were nice, will Seven tried to act nice to everyone...most of the times. "I'm sorry about my friend, he can be a real roid rager sometimes." Seven turned back to Lindsay. "Well looks like we all have dates now. Just got to go get a nice outfit first." Seven looked back at Iris. "Iris you should come with me to a clothing store. I could get us some nice outfits. We can't go to the party in old clothes." Seven knew that when it came to clothes, he was a genius. Seven wanted to be a big time fashion designer when he grew up. He waited for Iris to say something, hoping he would say yes.

@Tart @Justice_20 @Ookami

Last edited:
Amber
She nodded slowly, thinking it over in her head. She looked from Trent to Sierra then let her gaze linger on Quincy. She smirked then leaned over to Sierra and cupped her hand over her ear. She whispered softly to her best friend then stood up and took a step towards Quincy. She grabbed him by the collar and pulled him closer. She stared straight into his eyes. "You get one shot. Don't mess it up." She winked then released him and looked at Trent. "Deal, but on one condition. Sierra gets a cool guy. No lamo. And trust me, she'll tell me if you send a freak her way." She warned him.

Sierra
She looked over at Amber when Trent suggested his offer. She smirked herself and listened as Amber whispered in her ear. She stopped playing with her skateboard and watched Amber have a little fun. She stood up herself and walked over to Trent. She grabbed him by his collar and pulled him down so they were face to face. "If I get some weirdo, I won't hesitate to tell Amber. And we are a pretty great when it comes to fighting. Physically and verbally." She warned him then let him go, slightly pushing him. "C'mon Amber, let's go." She said then bent down and grabbed her skateboard. She turned to the two boys again, amusement in her eyes. "Later." She said before leaving, Amber following behind her with their drinks. Outside Sierra put her skateboard down and grabbed her drink from Amber. She rode on it while drinking, staying close to Amber so they could talk.

Lincoln
Lincoln felt a buzz in his pocket, but that wasn't his main concern at the moment. Trent grabbed Link's shirt from the collar, causing Lincoln spasm and get Trent away from his collar. "What the hell man, because i bumped into your blonde princess here, did i mess up her hair or something." Lincoln smiled after he said that, but then quickly regret it from there reactions. "You know what i have better things to do then to talk to cocky asshole and dumb blonde bitch...No offense to blondes." Link then regretted saying that, he really should watch his words better.

Quincy
Quin smiled at Amber, hoping that the girl would accept T's offer. He then was not ready when Amber pulled his collar and said to him. "You get one shot. Don't mess it up." Quin smiled then spoke. "Deal." Quin wrote his number on a paper that was in his pocket, then gave it to her. But then Quin turned around to hear Lincoln call his own friends names, Quin walked over to him and pushed him. "Are you talking shit boy?"

@CelestialCellar @Red Velvet Special @Ookami

Sierra
She stopped, remembering her bag and turned around to see Quincy pushing one of her own. A Misfit. The protective side of Sierra rose up and she ran back in, leaving her skateboard and Amber. She ran to Quincy and threw her coffee at him. When it hit him it opened and drenched Quincy, mainly at the stomach. She stood between the two, her back to Lincoln. She had her arms out and eyes narrowed at Quincy. "Watch who you mess with! I never want to see you picking on one of my kind again or I'll make you regret it!" She snapped. Sierra hated seeing those like her being picked on worse than they should be. She turned to Lincoln, arms down and expression kind but firm. "What happened?" She asked.

Amber
She looked over at Sierra when she stopped and was about to ask her what was wrong when she ran back inside. Amber watched her go then saw her throw her drink at Quincy. She stuffed his number in her back pocket and ran after her. "Si-" she was cut off by Sierra's outburst and took a step back. She knew what Sierra was doing and sighed softly. She stood where she was, near the door with Sierra's skateboard and watched.
@Justice_20

Lindsay was appalled. "What did you just call me?" she hissed, stepping closer to the boy. As much as she loved watching Trent defend her, she wasn't about to sit and take any shit from some misfit punk. With two steps, Lindsay had closed the distance between herself and the boy --- and she was about three inches from his face before she spoke again. "If you ever talk to me like that again, I will make the rest of this year into a living hell for you," Lindsay seethed as she jabbed her pointer-finger into the boy's chest. "I advise that you be careful who you go picking fights with." Her gaze was unwavering as she took a step away and tossed her long blond hair over her shoulder.

Just then, the brunette from the misfit duo stormed in their direction.
"Watch who you mess with! I never want to see you picking on one of my kind again or I'll make you regret it!" the girl shouted, throwing coffee all over Quincy.
What the hell was it with the misfits today?

"You're the one that's going to regret it," Lindsay responded, popping the lid off of her iced macchiato, and dumping over the top of the brunette's head. "Now get out. And so-help-me-God if I see either of you at my party tonight, I will destroy whatever pathetic reputation the two of you have left."

@Justice_20 @Red Velvet Special @Ookami

Iris
"Iris you should come with me to a clothing store. I could get us some nice outfits. We can't go to the party in old clothes." Iris contemplated this, then grinned. "Yeah okay, sure." He didn't really think he'd be of much help... with the blindness and all. Guess Seven will just have to figure that out! "When should we go?" He questioned, his thumb moving over the top of the other's hand softly. His blank eyes were staring in front of him, which actually seemed to rest on Seven's face since his head was tilted up a bit.

(( Sorry for the shortness! ))
Jake/Nico
Nico finished his last slice and moved to grab Jake from the tree, putting her back on the ground and patting her head like a dog. "Honestly Nico, you're one step away from being back handed.." "Bad dog!" "You little--!" "Aye! Don't grab the beanie man!" "It's mine now sucker!" Jake ran ahead, putting her brother's beanie on her messy hair, her brother tailing after her. They most likely looked like 2 year olds, but why should they care? They always did this! Nico looked back at the others, "I honestly don't think we should be giving Jake any coffee. Unless you want a really giddy and hyper monkey." "Oh shut it you walking tree! I want a shake anyway." "Uh huh, sure." Nico rolled his eyes, shaking his head at Quinton and Destry as if saying "She's so lying."
Skye
Skye nodded, "Yeah that sounds cool. The room will look ah-maz-ing!" She hopped onto the bed and stood up, grabbing one of her posters and putting a thumbtack into the corner. She looked down at the Bullet For My Valentine poster and practically squealed. "That's one of my all time favorite bands! That is wicked cool! Oh, I have a signed one too, but from My Chemical Romance. Gerard Way really is sassy." Skye chuckled and continued to press the thumbtacks into each corner until the poster was stable.
Ashton

Ashton looked up when she heard yelling and then shrieks. Lindsay had an empty cup in hand, while her drink was on top of some misfits head. Yikes! Ashton hopped up and walked over to Lindsay, ready to spew out something to help out if needed. But really... it looked like she had things under control with those fiery remarks of hers. Trent may be big and strong, but Lindsay was quick with comebacks and could make a girl cry with one sentence. As for the guy, Lincoln, he obviously looked like he regretted everything he'd said. People were so easy to read. And Quincy had coffee all over him as well! "Jeez.. Misfits just don't know when to stop. Take your empty cup and go." Ashton smiled sweetly and waved goodbye.
(( Jeez.. I feel like this reply really sucked.. Sorry! I had a long day.. ))

Trent G. Weatherly
MtCrlIw.jpg

Trent didn't think that what had happened, would happen. The girls came over and through coffee on Quincy and then Lindsay through coffee on them, which made Trent laugh. Trent then turned back to the misfit punk. "Listen asshole. If you don't get out now, I'll just punch you until you need an ambulance to take you out." Trent had his fists balled up, he hadn't been in a good fight in a awhile. He was ready to wreck some punk misfit ass. "You got one chance, take it or get fucked up." Trent didn't pay attention to the girls, Lindsay and Ashton could handle them. Trent just wanted to see what the boy did.
Seven Matthews
g6FJpeb.jpg

Seven let go of Iris' hand, he saw that his friends were about to start something, that would end badly for the misfits. Sure Seven didn't care about the fight, knowing that his friends would win anyway but he didn't want to be banned from Starbucks for life. "Iris...ummm, well my friends, they don't usually act like this." Seven was turning red, he was embarrassed by how his friends were acting; Seven is a lover not a fighter. "I''ll be right back." Seven stood in front of Trent and the other kid. Seven looked at the kid. "I think you should just go, unless you have a death wish." Seven looked at him, hoping that he wasn't that crazy, if he was Seven would just get out the way. He didn't have time to get hit, being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Amber
She ran over to Sierra when she saw Lindsay dump her drink over her friends head but stopped mid wag when she saw Sierra smirk and her eyes become scary. Amber took a step back but stayed close in case she needed to stop her friend from doing something she regretted.

Sierra
She allowed the coffee to run down her clothes but her head lowered. A smirk appeared on her lips and her eyes became scary. Sierra looked up, staring right at Lindsay as though she could see her soul. She raised a hand and brought it down, smacking the preppy girl with full force. "Watch what you do, snobby whore." She threatened then kicked the girl in the stomach and walked off. As she passed Amber she grabbed her arm and dragged her out, taking her purse with her.

@CelestialCellar

Hayden hurried back to her dorm (thankful that Lincoln had left for the time being), and changed into a bikini, pulling a pair denim shorts and an old crop-top over the top of it. She examined her outfit in the mirror briefly before hurrying back to the kitchen where she waited for Lincoln to meet her.
"Ready when you are," Will said upon arriving, and Hayden cracked a grin.
"Let's go, then."

The walk to the C-Lot was only about five minutes from their dorm building.
"It's a piece of crap," Hayden admitted as the approached her old Honda Civic, "but the hatchback is really handy when you feel like camping. I sometimes just drive out somewhere pretty and sleep in my car."
Hayden waited for Will to buckle up before backing out of the parking space and heading toward the freeway. Their destination was about 15 minutes outside of the city, and this particular swim-spot happened to be one of Hayden's favorites. Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! was blaring in the speakers, making it hard for them to really talk on the way, so Hayden sang along instead. They turned onto a long, curvy, country road. After another five minutes of driving, Hayden turned off the main road at a giant "Dead End" sign onto a gravel, single-laned road.
"So, don't freak out," Hayden said, parking the car at the end of the street, "but we kind of need to trespass in order to get there."
@Sashakiki

Quinton lead the way toward the Starbucks, laughing at Jake and Nico's shenanigans.
"Come on slow poke," Quinton called to Jake, pegging her in the side of the head with his empty soda cup. Usually, Quin wasn't a huge coffee drinker, but when the weather was nice like it was today, he could always go for a blended drink.
"Looks like something's going down in the Starbucks," Destry commented as they approached, and Quinton nodded in agreement.
"I think there's a fight going on with a bunch of those Jocks," Quinton replied. "Maybe we should go check it out --- I wouldn't mind popping Trent in the face."

@Tart

Lindsay was livid. Ignoring the stinging sensation on her cheek, she grabbed her bag and immediately headed toward the door to chase after them.
"Don't walk away from me, skank," she snarled, stepping outside of the building.
@Ookami

Quincy
Quincy felt the coffee drop all over his head, what the hell was this!? Quin backed off then wiped his face with his shirt, this girl was first talking with them and now shes dumping drinks all over people. "What the fuck?"Quin waved his arms in the air, in frustration about dropping hot coffee on her. "Just get out of here freaks, i need to clean my shirt...Fuck."

Lincoln
Lincoln smiled at Lindsay. "I'll be sure to be there, want me to invite Rose too? You guys are great friends right?" Lincoln said sarcastically then turned to Trent, his smile lowered. "How about you back off fucker." Did i just seriously say that? Well if i am standing up to them, then why don't i just go all the way then. "Misfits huh? I like that so what's your guys name? Spoiled assholes who try picking on lower rank kids to cover up there big secrets? You know like Lindsay's tweet hey, hows that teacher going?" This was not like Lincoln, normally he would be scared to hell of them, but thinks he's had enough of getting bullied all the time by them.

• Love
Reactions: Princess Rose
(I'm so excited! It's strange XD)

Sierra
She stopped and grabbed her skateboard. Sierra turned her body, skateboard swinging and Lindsay was lucky that the board was merely a few centimeters away from her face. She dropped the skateboard, her eyes glazed over as though she wasn't even thinking and it was just her body moving. Sierra grabbed something from her back pocket and ran at Lindsay. It was a knife.

Amber
She took a step back and ducked as Sierra swung her skateboard. "Si!" She yelled. Amber stood up and gasped when she saw Sierra's eyes. She saw her reach for her back pocket and put her hand out to stop her but Sierra ran at Lindsay before she could stop her. Amber turned to her best friend and the rival, fear thick in her eyes.

@CelestialCellar

-|Geo|-
Geo sighed to herself, looking at her room with dismay. She already knew this probably wasn't going to end well. She knew her roommate alright, she was one of those annoyingly loud people, who liked to party, and was friends with everyone. She knew she was never going to shut up about it either. She had a feeling she was going to be hearing a lot of fighting, she just better not bring it to her, or someone would end up with a broken nose, and a suspension. She started heading out of her dorm, not wanting too stay any longer.

As she walked out, she looked for a coffee shop nearby. And as soon as she rounded the corner, she saw, yet another school fight. The local brat that went around waving her money was being attacked by none other than her roommate. However, upon seeing the knife, Geo decided she couldn't just watch. Stepping forwards and towards them, she placed her arm on the outstretched one of Sierras, holding her arm firmly. "I wouldn't want to put blood on my hands if I were you." She said calmly, her grip tightening a bit.
@Ookami @CelestialCellar

Lindsay stood frozen, staring at the knife. She glanced at Geo, sending her a world-less thank-you before redirecting her gaze back to this skater punk.
"Whatever," Lindsay snapped, regaining her composer. "I'll kick the shit out when it's a fair fight," Lindsay was still eying the knife nervously as she backed away from the brunette and stepped back inside of the Starbucks.
Lindsay wouldn't outwardly show it, but she was freaking out. She ordered herself a new coffee and then found Trent.
"I want to go," she told him, maintaining her usual bossy tone. But even Lindsay LeChance couldn't hide her trembling hands.

@IceQueen @Ookami

Iris
Iris could hear fighting, and it sounded as though things were getting a little out of hand. He listened to Seven's apology and just nodded, hearing him walk away to sort of calm things down. Then there was name calling and curse words flying, and someone had kicked another. And yes, Iris picked up on these things with just his ears. He backed away a little when more name calling went up, and heard some girls head outside. He didn't want to get in the middle of any drama, so he stayed put, and actually found an empty booth to sit in while the others...dealt with whatever was going on.
Ashton
Slapping, kicking, and curse words. Things had taken a turn for the worse. This misfit was practically insane! Her eyes widened when Lindsay tailed after the girl outside, and she hurried after her to try and calm things down a bit. When the crazy misfit pulled out a knife, Ashton shrieked. "What the hell woman?! You're insane!" Her eyes were wide as she watched some buff girl grip onto the psycho ladies arm, lowering it down as the girl still clutched the knife in her hand, so it wasn't pointed directly at her best friend! Ashton hurriedly followed Lindsay inside, her eyes filled with obvious worry. Lindsay was freaked out, and it wasn't hard to spot. She didn't say anything though. What was there to say? She just got a knife pulled on her! Ashton instead just tried to calm her own breathing, sighing heavily when Lindsay announced she wanted to leave. Ashton wanted to as well. The day was taking a very odd turn....most likely for the worst. @CelestialCellar
Jake/Nico
Jake stuck her tongue out at Quinton when he pegged her, and her eyes followed towards Destry's mentioning. It looked way more serious then some dumb fight. "I think you should stay out of this one Quinton...the girl just took out a knife.." Jake commented, raising an eyebrow as she watched one of her own threaten the oh-so-fabulous Lindsay. Misfits were crazy and all, but usually they didn't take things this far....usually. Nico's eyes were locked on Lincoln, his eyebrows furrowed as he watched him mouth off to Trent. He didn't like that, seeing as though Trent looked pretty damn murderous. "I'll be right back.." Nico mumbled, Jake instantly trying to stop him. "Nico, don't you dare do something reckless.." Jake knew all about his crush on Lincoln. "Jake, trust me." He murmured, shaking her off before walking into the building, right up to Lincoln. "Don't do something you're going to regret." Was all he said before flashing Trent an innocent smile, giving him the "I surrender" hand gesture, and pulling Lincoln with him, out the building again. "You really must be dumb to try and pick a fight with that bonehead." Nico rolled his eyes at Lincoln, his hand gripping Lincoln's arm tightly. Jake watched them intently, smirking to herself before turning to face Quinton and Destry again. @Justice_20 @Red Velvet Special

"Wait here, Jake," Quinton said firmly before he and Destry chased after Nico. However, as soon as Quinton reached the front door, Nico was already on his way back out, dragging Lincoln behind him. One of the baristas was on the phone, apparently with the police department. Everyone was taking off, fast.
"C'mon," Quinton said, grabbing Nico by the collar of his shirt and dragging him back toward Jake. "Let's go back to my ---" Quinton stopped. He was rooming with Trent, so that was the worst place to go right now. "No, let's go back to your dorm," he corrected himself, looking at Nico and Destry.
@Tart @Justice_20

Lincoln
Lincoln feared what was going to happen next, even if he picked the fight, he hadn't been in a fight since middles school, and that didn't go well. Link then felt a tug at his arm, looking over he saw Nico, he then looked back at Trent, giving a fierce stare. He then turned to Nico and flashed him a smile. "Thanks, I thought i was gonna die young...Sorry guys about that, that was definitely not me...Guess i just had enough."

Sierra
When she felt someone grab her arm her eyes almost immediately lost their glazed look and her eyes sparked once again. She stood up straight feeling the grip tighten but not feeling the pain. She looked over at the girl then noticed the knife in her hand. Her eyes grew wide and she dropped it then yanked her arm free of the girls grip. She took a step back in fear. Sierra didn't know what was going on when her eyes were glazed over. She only knew that she was in danger and needed to protect herself. She didn't remember anything either. Sierra looked up at the girl. "Thanks for stopping me. Who knows how scary that could have gotten." She said then stepped forward and bent down, picking the knife up. She closed the blade then slid it into her back pocket again. Sierra suddenly felt sticky and remembered that bitch had thrown coffee on her. She turned to Amber and smiled nervously as though to say sorry. "Please stop me next time, Amber." She told her best friend then turned to the other girl. The one that had stopped her. "I'm Sierra. You?" She asked.
@IceQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.