Hawthorne Academy of Fine Arts || Will you survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That sounds like a nice vacation, I went to Florida once or twice before. It's beaches are packed with hotties and those latinos have a flame that never end if you know what I mean." she winked at her roommate as she finished talking. Suddenly, there was a loud noise outside her room and the familiar voice of her double trouble twin came from the other side. She rushed to the door and flung herself at Shine, enveloping her in a fierce hug. "You don't know how much I have missed that annoying ass voice" Kat laughed and went to sit in her bed. "You guys know each other right? Infinity Shine, Shine Infinity" Kat lounged back on the wall behind her bed and patted on the spot next to her as she looked at Shine "So knowing you, what kind of mess do you want to start out tonight?"

@Little_Ghost98 @Red Velvet Special

Trent G. Weatherly
Trent got aggravated, this blue haired idiot was getting him upset again. "How about you go get your idiot misfits friends. They probably need a smurf with them right now." Trent looked at her, Anna was Rose's number one minion, whatever she did Anna would do. "I guess your leader isn't here to tell you what to do?" Trent saw Anna's weird looking guitar, or whatever it was. "Oh so this is what's making that stupid noise." Trent took it from her, he brought it outside. "I guess you should probably go get that, before someone steals it or something." Trent said, smirking and pulling Lindsay in the room, sitting on her bed.
Jax Savage
Jax looked up, when he heard Ashton's voice. "A knife? Damn. I'm glad your not hurt." Maybe Jax wasn't the only future criminal of the bunch. He went over to Ashton, bringing her to the seat next to him. "So where are the other's. Somewhere getting "alone" time." Jax smiled at Ashton. Ashton was a really pretty girl, Jax hoped that she had more to her then just that. "So...Ashton tell me about yourself. Your pretty...check, your an amazing friend...check, you seem like a super cool chick. So why hasn't anyone grabbed you up already?" Jax just smirked at her, Ashton seemed like the type Jax wouldn't go for, but that could easily change.
Seven Matthews
Seven liked the idea of seeing reckless Iris. "Bring on the reckless then...I'm ok, just some crazy girl pulled a knife on Lindsay. Thank God, that Geo was there. Geo is this super tough girl, she's like she hulk or something." Seven walked with Iris down the street to the entrance of the school lobby. "Hey Iris, come with me to my room. I don't have a roommate, so we can talk...alone. We can find out what we should go buy for tonight, before we buy clothes that don't synchronize." Seven was all about clothes that went well together, if you were going somewhere as a "couple" or as a "date", then you should at least look almost a like, not like Twins...Seven already did that, gladly it was over.
Shine Matthews
Shine looked at Kat and Infinity. "My voice is not THAT annoying...well not always." Shine hopped on Kat's bed. "Of course I know Fini. We did have a class with each other last year. We just never really talked like that. You seem like a cool chick. As long as your not some prissy stuck up whore or anything." Shine acted like she was going to hurled at that image. She then looked back at Kat, with a devilish smirk, which meant she was up to something. "Well...I heard that little Miss Queen of The Damn School...yeah right, is having a party. I was thinking we could "happen" to go and...I don't know "find" some dirt on her." Shine looked back and forth at Kat and Infinity. When Shine had a plan, it usually involved, stealing and blackmail. "I mean we could post pictures of her most deepest embarrassing things. I know "Miss Perfect" is hiding something, in that big stupid house of her's" Shine could just imagine what would be in there.

@CelestialCellar
@Tart
@IceQueen
@Cherie
@Little_Ghost98

~:Anna:~
Anna looked at Trent, her anger boiling. She wasn't one to follow rules, and she was about to go apeshit on his ass. She was not happy, at all, and as he took her instrument, she smiled and brought up her bow. "Call it a stupid instrument? Call me a puppet? I could say a fair few things about you and your little slut of a girlfriend over there!" she screamed, going back to the point of no return. She crossed over the line and grabbed his collar, pulling it towards her snarling face. "Don't you EVER touch that again, or so help me I will RIP your eyes out of your sockets and feed them to wolves!" She screamed at him, before raising her hand and smacking him as hard as she could, before shoving him back, grabbing her instrument, and slamming the door behind her, fuming as she texted Rose. ~We have a bitch on our hands. New mission, rip out Lindsays throat~
@Red Velvet Special @Poisoned Rose @CelestialCellar

Sept. 7, 2015 7:45pm
The sun sank behind the surround hills as the first day back at Hawthorne Academy drew to a close. Students prepared for Lindsay LeChance's annual back-to-school party --- a night notorious for underage drinking, bad decisions, heightened emotions, and the occasional brawl. But this year, the party is going to be extra special. Hag typed away viciously on his/her phone, already on his/her way to the LeChance household to participate in the festivities.
@HA_Hagg: Have you heard? Love is blooming @ hawthorne. Good luck to the lovebirds, Roselynn & Axel. @HeartofMusic21
With a smirk, Hag hit send, instantly blasting the information to the entire student body. Did they honestly think that they'd be able to keep something so scandalous a secret for long?
Meanwhile, Freddie laced up his shoes, excited for the evening ahead --- granted he was a little bummed about having to restrict his alcohol intake (after all, he had business to attend to for Hag, and he couldn't be running around like some drunk sloppy fool while attempting to execute his plan). He admired his trimmed suit jacket and casually loose-fitting jeans in the mirror, a lit cigarette dangling from his mouth. He definitely looked good --- he only hoped that the girl he was hoping to meet at the party would agree.
His phone vibrated and Freddie glanced down, smirking at Hag's tweet. Whoever was behind them --- s/he sure didn't wait around once s/he got his/her palms on juicy information. Freddie, who had been tracing phone calls between Axel and Roselynn for a couple of days now, had only submitted a report to Hag early in the afternoon. His phone vibrated a second time as he received a DM from Hag:

"HA_Hagg: I need you to dig up more info on Ashton. Do whatever it takes."
He frowned, wondering idly why Hag seemed so particularly interested in Ashton, of all people. With a shrug, Freddie pocketed his pack of cigs and his phone, stepping outside to head for Lindsay's party.

Roselynn
Rose smiled leaning into Axel with a small sigh when her phone first buzzed alerting her to a text. She pulled out her phone and seen the text from Anna and laughed, ~Maybe we can move princess bitch in with queen barf and you room with me.~ She sent back when her phone buzzed with a tweet. Nervously she opened the app and her eyes widened seeing that the tweet was about her and Axel, "Well we really didn't get much time before the cat was let out of the bag." She turned her phone to Axel so that he could read the tweet.

Eliza
Eliza smiled and helped tack up all the posters and stood back looking around her awesome dorm room with her new friend when her phone buzzed. Curious she pulled it out of her back pocket and opened up the notification her jaw completely dropped, "No freaking way!" She said reading the tweet on her phone. "My cousin has a boyfriend and she didn't tell me ?!"

Hayden's mind was on Will.
She'd been playing the afternoon on repeat since she'd dropped him off at the rec center for the team's swim practice. Currently, she was trying to put together something cute to wear for Lindsay LeChance's party --- she hadn't actually met the girl, but apparently this had been an annual thing since her eldest brother was in high school, and everyone went. She examined herself in the mirror. Currently she was torn between looking stylish or being comfortable... and after another twenty minutes of swapping clothes around, she settled for something in between.
"So, you're definitely coming tonight, right?" Hayden sent the text to Will, hoping that he'd respond. She wasn't going to know anybody else there.
@Sashakiki

Lindsay was sitting with Trent on her bed at Pittock Mansion. As per usual, her parents were gone for the night so that the kids would have the house to themselves for the back-to-school party. Currently, Lindsay was curled up with her head resting on Trent's chest, quietly staring out the massive windows opposite them and admiring the city skyline. They'd already finished the preparations an hour ago, and apart from needing to touch up her hair one more time, Lindsay was completely ready for the guests to start arriving.
"I really hope nothing else goes wrong today," Lindsay mumbled into Trent's shirt, her gaze still directed toward the window. "Seriously, the first day of my senior year was shit."

@Red Velvet Special

Quinton was leaning against the drivers door of his car, waiting impatiently for Nico to come out. "Seriously, Jake. How in the hell does your brother take more time getting ready than you." Quinton laughed at his own joke.
They'd spent the afternoon perusing Netflix and making fun of Lincoln's idiotic bravery with the quarterback. Quin chuckled, admiring the angry picture he'd snapped of Jake earlier.
"Aaaaand, this one's for Twitter." Quinton dangled the phone in front of Jake's face, just long enough for her see it before it was posted.

Destry was alreay seated in the front passenger's seat, after bickering relentlessly about it with Jake on the way down stairs. Ultimately, Destry had been quicker than she was, and had locked himself in the front seat, refusing to open it for anyone. He was glad too --- he didn't want to be stuck outside listening to Quin and Jake oogling at each other.
He smiled down at his phone as Kat tweeted back at him. He was actually really excited to see her --- they'd been through some shit, yeah, but he still trusted her way more than he trusted anybody else.

@Tart

• Love
Reactions: Justin and tart.
|Axel|
Axel sighed as Rose looked at her phone again, craving to kiss her one last time, but her face told him now was a really bad time to try to be affectionate, as she had turned pale as a ghost. He looked at the phone as she passed it over, and Axel let out an irritated sigh, giving it back. "Well I didn't expect it to be so soon. I am never going to hear the end of this." He sighed worriedly, closing his eyes.
@Poisoned Rose

Roselynn
She watched as nasty things were said about her on twitter but in all honesty she didn't care, the one that did hurt her some though was Link's response to it all. Rose locked her phone and turned Axel's face to hers, "Axel we will get through this together we are so much stronger than all this shit." She leaned her forehead against his before she kissed him softly on the lips. "I didn't expect it either but we have to roll with the punches you know. Shine and Kat are enjoying it and Quin is happy I am happy. The only ones who have issue with it are Barf Queen and her bitch squad." She looked him in the eyes, "It's not their opinions that matter to me its yours and yours alone Axel. I care for you way to much to let something like this tear us apart."​

Ashton

Ashton gave her hair another push up, running her fingers down the now completely straight golden locks. She looked in the mirror for final checking, and gave a dazzling smile as she opened the door, rushing out with a small black clutch in hand. Her outfit was one that was probably leaning more towards the formal category, but to Ashton, it was either go big or go home. And she also knew what wonders her black dress was doing to her hourglass figure. With an excited grin she rushed down the stairs and out of the dorm building, unlocking her car and then mentally groaning when she realized it'd probably just break down on her way to Lindsay's house. Great. With a bit of thought, she pulled out her phone and clicked away--rolling her eyes at the variety of tweets on what HAGG had started--and shot a message at Jax over Twitter.
"Hey babe! Could you give me a ride? My car is total trash :(" She sent it, and sighed as she awaited an answer. It wouldn't be bad to get a ride with him after all, since she'd grown an interest in him. Ashton tapped her Twitter icon and scrolled through the tweets, groaning in disgust.

Iris

Iris paced around his dorm room, his new outfit on and everything as he fidgeted slightly. He found himself rather nervous for the party, a variety of reasons why. 1) He didn't want to get drunk and reckless like he so often did at parties. 2) Iris was a bit scared of the people not accepting him. And 3) He was just a nervous kind of guy. Iris sighed heavily and bit his bottom lip, running a hand through his long silky hair and letting it fall back into place, his blank eyes staring straight ahead like they normally did of course. He let his mind wander on thoughts of Seven, and how friendly and kind he'd been. He hadn't even minded leading Iris around all day! Though he felt kind of like a puppy, he liked the feeling of Seven's hand, and how smooth his voice was and.... Snap out of it! He blushed to himself and waited for Seven, having asked him to stop by the dorm so they could get to the party together. Annnd because there was no way he'd be able to get there himself.

Nico

Nico gave his outfit one last look in the mirror, winking at himself like an idiot, and blew out some air to relieve his nerves. He wasn't sure if Lincoln would be there, but if he was, Nico had made sure he'd looked good. And he'd pretty much hit the nail on the head. Nico pulled on his beanie before stepping out of the dorm, rushing down the stairs where he saw Jake and Quinton practically wrestling, Jake obviously losing. "Okay toddlers! Let's get this party started!" He gave a whoop of excitement and flashed Quinton a dorky smile, pulling on the handle to the car. "Alright Destry, if you open the door I'll make sure to hold the beast back." He tried to reason, giving Jake a look before looking back at him. "Quinton, you got her? I fear she may be violent again.." He teased, Jake rolling her eyes.

Jake

Jake laughed, shrugging. "I dunno. Sometimes I think he's more of a girl then I could ever be." She rolled her eyes and pulled her jacket closer to her body, suddenly self-concious in front of him. Her outfit was a bit showy, considering she was wearing a crop top and shorts, so she tried to down play it a bit with her jacket that just seemed more 'Jakeish'. Even if the jacket did downplay it a bit, it didn't hide the fact that Jake was thin and had good legs and was pretty curvy up in the upper region. Jake pushed these thoughts away, and instead continued to wait. But when Quinton just so happily decided to post the picture she wasn't very fond of on Twitter, she blushed angrily and instantly tried grabbing his phone. "Quinton Decaro! Delete it!" She whined, practically tackling him as her brother finally walked out of the building. She stopped and huffed, crossing her arms over her chest and moving back to the car where Destry awaited her with a triumphant smirk.
"Quinton, you got her? I fear she may be violent again.." Jake glared at him "Don't you dare.."

Skylar

Skye squealed and looked at Eliza, her chocolate brown hair falling down her shoulders nicely. "What do you think of my outfit? I wanted to do something casual, comfortable, partyish, but still looked like...me." Skye chuckled and rose an eyebrow as she awaited an answer from her roommate. She had already opened up a lot to Eliza, and they were growing to be great friends. "By the way, your red hair is amazing. And long. And perfect in probably every way." She rolled her eyes playfully and flopped onto the bed. "When should we leave?"

@CelestialCellar
@Red Velvet Special
@Poisoned Rose

• Love
Reactions: Justin
|Axel|
Axel looked at Rose as she pulled him in, feeling his heart race a little bit. He slowly wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her flush against his chest and looking into her eyes for a long moment. She sighed and closed his eyes, taking in her scent. "Alright, I know, I wont let this split us up." he said softly, placing his hands on her neck and pulling her in for a long, slow kiss, just to drag out the moment. When he was satisfied, and completely out of breath, he pulled away, looking at her. "So, are we good enough to go to this party tonight?" He asked her softly, running his hand though her hair.
@Poisoned Rose

Quinton chuckled and playfully shoved Jake into the back seat.
"Buckle up, Monkey," Destry called, throwing a mischievous wink in he direction.
Quin climbed into the front seat, started the engine, turned on the music, and adjusted the mirrors. A moment later, they were off.
"So, my money's on Trent for being the first dude to get shoved into the pool this year." Every year, it happened at least once during the LeChance household's back-to-school party. Last year, the unfortunate victim just so happened to be Destry, and was therefore a sensitive topic for him.
"Shut the fxck up," Destry laughed, and slapped Quinton in the side of the head.
"Hey! Watch it, you're gonna make me crash!"
Destry's smile was immediately wiped from his face, and he fell silent.
"Shit, Des, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking about---"
"Nah, dude. It's cool." Destry's voice was cold. After another moment of silence, he cleared his throat, adopting a more amiable tone. "Why do you think Trent's gonna be first this year?"
Quinton cracked a smile, glancing in Destry's direction. "Well, cause we're gonna push him, of course. He got you last year, so it's only fair."

@Tart

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Will
Will had gotten back to the dorm after swim practice. His mind was still stuck on Hayden, even though he had just met her, he felt an immediate connection to her, even if she was just a misfit. Twitter was blowing up about Axel and Rose, which made him nervous. Axel was basically his boss and his roommate, but he also still had a little bit of a crush on him. Will bit his lip as he sent the tweet, hoping it didn't stir up anything. He jumped in the shower, before getting out and checking his phone. He had a new message from Hayden. "Yeah, I'm going but uh, i don't know if we can actually hang during it. Now that Axel and Rose have been showed as a couple, people are gonna be suspicious of everyone." He typed and sent before putting his phone down. He didn't want to say that it was because of how he wasn't sure how his social group would respond to him being friends with a misfit. He looked through his closet until he found an outfit that he figured looked ok. He placed his phone in his pocket and got back to getting ready.

Hayden frowned at the message on her phone. Seriously? She was pretty angry --- he clearly cared more about his reputation than he cared about being friends with her.
"Fine." Hayden sent the text, shoving her phone into her pocket, grabbing her keys, and slamming the bathroom door behind her as she exited. She glared at Lincoln, who'd been uncomfortably quiet since she'd returned to the dorm, and crossed her arms over her chest.
"So, are you going to Lindsay's party tonight? Or are you to cool to hang out with me, too?" She glared for a moment longer and then sighed. "Sorry," Hayden mumbled, crossing the room and flopping down on her bed. "I'm just really angry at a guy right now. Anyway, are you going? I really don't wanna be that awkward girl standing alone in the corner all night."
She puffed out her bottom lip, throwing Lincoln her best puppy-eyes.

@Sashakiki @Justice_20

Last edited by a moderator:
Trent G. Weatherly
Trent was laying on Lindsay's bed, with her thinking about the party. He still couldn't get over earlier. He grabbed up Lindsay. "Yeah, or I might have to break someone or some people's necks. I don't think they're that dumb to do anything crazy, at your party." Trent deep down was hoping someone did something, so he could break some of those misfits for good. Trent stood up fixing his outfit. Trent didn't have the best style, good thing he had good looks and Lindsay around. He wouldn't admit it, but seeing Seven being the fashonista or whatever, Trent took some of his pointers. "So...how do I look?" Trent started to pose and model, he was being goofy, trying to get Lindsay's mind off the punks and the assholes.
Jax Savage
Jax was in his room, getting dressed. He fixed his hair and started to walk outside. He got a buzz from his phone, he saw it was from Ashton. "Babe? Lol" Jax smiled at that, then he text her back. ~I'll pick you up Ash.~ He got in his car, driving to the girl's dorm building. He hopped out of the car, texting Ashton again. ~I'm outside, come out so we have all eyes on us.~ Jax waited outside of the car, near the passenger side, like a 1990's teen movie, like Grease or something.
Seven Matthews
Seven was in the bathroom, listening to music. He was getting dressed, fixing his hair. His usual ritual of getting ready, shower, moisturizers, hair conditioners, hair gel, new outfit, cologne, practice dancing, you know the usual things normal people do. Seven was going for a "Angelic Gay Angel" look. He also bought Iris an outfit, that had the similar effect, but not in the same style. He knew that Iris had style, he didn't complain or anything about what Seven picked for him, he just trusted Seven. Seven fixed his hat and scarf and went to go get Iris. He was up the hall from Seven, so it wasn't that far. It was also nice that he roomed, with Quincy. Seven could show off to the both of them.

Seven was a little nervous, he hoped that Iris liked his outfit. Seven also couldn't wait to see how Iris looked in the outfit, he bought him. Seven never felt like this with any guy, he felt...happy. Seven smiled as he walked down the hall. He knocked on the door, fixing his outfit again. "Iris! I'm here, come out so I can see you and you can see me." He smiled waiting to see his date, tonight was going to be fun, nothing was going to go wrong.
Shine Matthews
Shine wasn't really pumped to go to Queen Bitch's party, she was more excited to get some dirt on the brat. Shine's outfit was from TrashyRockstar.com It was something that would, stun people. Shine was a star, so she had to look like it too, outshining all the dumb bitches. Shine could be consider a hippy slut, which is what she was going for. Shine had the trashy rocker chic thing going on now. Shine walked down the hall, going to Kat's and Infinity's room. She wasn't going anywhere without her Double Trouble Twin. "Let's start some shit." Shine said, as she banged on the dorm room door. "Open up! It's me, your future cellmate." Shine started to laugh. She couldn't wait to see the faces of the popular brats, her brother would get so irritated at her.

@CelestialCellar
@Tart
@Little_Ghost98
@Cherie

Last edited:
Lincoln
Lincoln laid on his bed as he kept his pillow on his face, he was still angry that Rose, one of his closest friends didn't tell him she's dating Axel, but then took his pillow off his face to listen to Hayden speak. "So, are you going to Lindsay's party tonight? Or are you to cool to hang out with me, too?" Lincoln at that time got the alert on twitter, seeing Rose text him to come to the swings, but Lincoln breathed in and out then spoke. "Yeah i can hang out." Turning off his phone he tried to ignore Rose, even though he kept a lot of secrets from her, it wasn't the secrets he was mad about, it was that he was mad at himself, for not asking her out sooner.

Quincy
Quincy got ready in the bathroom, even though he was still crushing on Ashton, he hopefully still had a date the girl of the friend who dumped there coffee on his head, great. Quin put on his outfit for the party, hopefully more girls will notice him and maybe get to pickup one. Hey are we still on tonight? Want me to pick you up? He sent to Amber, then walking out of the bathroom where he saw Iris walking in a circle. "Hey man looks like you got a date tonight? Guess your going to get lucky hey?"

Jay
Jay was scared that this was his first party one of the guys on campus he known in grade school years back was going to drive him, which was good since he had no idea where the house was. He decided to go on his phone to see what was on twitter, apparently this Hagg guy was causing conflict with a lot of the students, but just thought it was some stupid guy spreading rumors.

@Ookami @Poisoned Rose @Tart @CelestialCellar

Roselynn
Rose's face was flushed beyond belief as she nodded, "Sure why not lets go to the party, just not drinking the punch its bound to be spiked knowing Lindsay and Trent." She looked up at him, "Just need to go back to my dorm grab some clothes then go change in my cousin's room." She flashed him a smile before kissing his cheek and wondering back to the dorms with him. She ran into her dorm room and grabbed her clothes then ran out before Bitch Princess could say anything to her. She ran to her cousins dorm room and looked at Sky, "I think you look fucking amazing Sky." She said as she closed the door stripping out of her clothes and pulling on her outfit. She smiled and straightened her clothes out some. "Good yeah?"

Eliza
Eliza looked her up and down appraising her some when her cousin burst into their room with clothes in hand and put in her opinion. "Rose is right." She smiled then looked at them both. "What do you think of my outfit?" She asked as she gave a twirl shoeing of the clothes she had put on. "Rose let me borrow her shirt." Eliza looked at her cousin who simply smiled, "Looks good nice pair up cuz." She gave a simple smile to her cousin. "So you have a boyfriend now?" Eliza said suddenly turning it on Rose who flushed a red color. "Yea... I am dating Axel."

Lindsay laughed at Trent as he showed off his outfit. "You're being ridiculous." Lindsay hopped up shoving him gently before walking over to her enormous private bathroom, examining herself in the mirror. She flashed another smile at Trent through the door, grabbing the hair spray.
"Come here." Lindsay leaned against the door way, holding the hair spray with one hand and gesturing him to come over with the pointer finger on her other hand. "Let me do your hair."
@Prince Dragomir

Hayden stood up, crossed the room, grabbing onto Lincoln's arm and tugging him to his feet.
"Excellent. That means I won't be the only mopey one at the party." Hayden could tell that Lincoln was upset, too. She assumed that it was probably about the Twitter drama with some girl named Rose. "Let's go."
Hayden led Lincoln into the hall, locking the door behind them. Within ten minutes, they were seated somewhat comfortably in Hayden's beat-up little car.
"You're gonna have to tell me how to get there," Hayden smiled, starting the engine. "I still don't know my way around this damned city."
@Justice_20

Ashton

Ashton smiled at her phone when he replied, and put it back into her clutch as she waited, only to pull it back out a few seconds later as he announced his arrival. With a bit more fluffing of her hair, she walked towards his car and couldn't help but notice how hot he looked. Ashton greeted him with a smile, and gave a little twirl to show off her dress, her golden blonde hair straightened nicely, the bangs pulled back. And even though people always said she caked on make up, she really didn't. Her face was clean from foundation or any powder, and just had some light mascara and lipstick. The only make up she caked on was the area on her wrist. Ashton looked at his car, "Wow! A Steve McQueen Ferrari 250 gt Lusso? Nice taste!" She blushed lightly when she realized what she'd just blurted out. "Haha..sorry. Ready to go?"

Iris

Iris wondered if he even looked good in the outfit. Oh gosh! What if he'd put the shirt on backwards, or the scarf was badly tied?! Jumping a bit at Quincy's voice, he blushed, rubbing his hands on his thighs quickly. "Ah...yes to the first part. Not sure with the second.. Um.. did I put anything on wrong?" He questioned, biting his lip before looking towards the door at the sound of the knock. "Iris! I'm here, come out so I can see you and you can see me." Iris laughed to himself, "Yeah okay..coming.." Iris waved goodbye to Quincy, though actually waving to the spot near Quincy, and walked towards the sound of Seven's voice and the knock. After reaching out and finding the knob, he turned it and gave a charming smile. "Hey! Um... does it look good?" His hands reached down to slip into his pant's pockets, chuckling nervously. "I'm sure you look amazing, as always. Though I wish I could actually see you."

Jake/Nico

Jake swatted Quinton's hand and laughed, sitting down beside her brother in the backseat. Nico was drumming his hands to the beat of the song, nodding his head along as he murmured the words, looking over at Jake and chuckling as she laughed at him. When Quinton began talking about the little ritual that always happened at Lindsay's parties, Nico perked up. "Destry was the guinea pig last time? Ha!" He gave a teasing flick on the neck to Destry and chuckled. Jake just rolled her eyes and continued to listen, checking her Twitter every once in a while. When the car got awkwardly quiet, Nico let out a nervous laugh and looked around. Thank god Quinton finally broke it. Jake leaned forward from the backseat. "Ohhh we're gonna push Trent? Now that I want to be part of!" She looked excitedly between the two, then looked at Nico who had a mischievous grin plastered on his face. "Ohoho Trent won't even know what hit him."

Skylar

Skye beamed at the compliment, and gave another twirl. "Rose, Eliza, you two look hot. Axel's jaw will drop." She gave a playful wink at Rose and moved to sit down on the corner of her bed, giving the dorm another look, which looked amazing! Skye perked up a bit when Eliz questioned Rose's boyfriend, and Skye just smiled. "You guys are so cute together. I don't understand why those b*tches are so worked up over it. Just ignore them and be happy. That's what I always do." She gave a shrug and then hopped up, straightening her shirt. "So! When do you guys wanna leave? I'm so excited!"

@CelestialCellar
@Poisoned Rose
@Prince Dragomir

Quinton pulled up the to the long driveway that lead to Lindsay's Mansion. It was already packed, so Quin was forced to park his car on the street. He hopped out excitedly, opening the door for Jake (it was broken and wouldn't open from the inside), and popped the trunk. While traditionally, the LeChance household provided multiple kegs and a variety of cheap liquor, Quinton and Destry had decided in advanced on providing something a little better for themselves. He pulled out a couple bottles of Jack, and a black back pack which he handed to Destry, winking.

Destry took the backpack, smirking at the confused looks that he received from Nico and Jake.
"Don't worry about it." He chuckled as he tightened the straps around his shoulders --- the fewer people who knew, the better. Together, the group headed up the long paved driveway to Lindsay's house. The front door was wide open, and the music was so loud that it could be heard from the street. Destry lead the way up the flight of stairs and into the packed house. He saw a few familiar faces from school, but nobody that he was very well acquainted with. His main objective was to locate Kat.

"Shots?!" Quinton shouted over the music, beckoning Nico, Jake and Des to come closer. He cracked the lids off of the bottles, taking a swig from one and passing the other to Nico. The liquid burned in his mouth and made his stomach feel warm as he handed his bottle to Destry.

@Tart

Will
Will bit his lip at the text he received back but decided not to answer, he felt like it would just make her more mad at him. He put on some shoes and grabbed his keys before heading out to his car. These parties were legendary around campus and even though Will had been to some in the past, the first one was always the biggest. He turned on the car and started driving down towards the house. As he got closer, he could hear the music faintly, getting louder as he got closer. He found a spot to park on the street and got out. It seemed like the party was already going on. Will smiled to himself and walked in, saying hi to a few people he recognized.

Status
Not open for further replies.