Hawthorne Academy of Fine Arts || Will you survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayden, still completely red in the face nodded, extending her arm for him to grab.
"Thanks," she mumbled, flashing an uncomfortable smile. She took another bite of the apple, and glanced down at her phone. "Do you know who this is?" She asked.
There was another tweet from HA_Hagg:

images
@HA_Hagg:@PrincessEmmins so i got in touch with a friend of yours from California. Should I tell everyone what we talked about? :)

"I mean, whoever it is, they seem like a total jerk." Hayden took another enormous bite from her apple, looking up at Will. She stood at a only 5'3" so Will looked extremely tall standing next to her. The redness faded from her cheeks now, revealing entire constellations of freckles across her face.

(( On mobile. Agh. ))

Ashton ordered her coffee, and went to go sit down near Lindsay. Her phone buzzed then, her twitter notification popping up. Ashton figured it was probably just one of the students updating their statuses, but what she found was way wrong. Her face paled, reading the tweet from the mysterious Tweeter. How was that possible? How did they get in touch with someone from California? How did they even know?! Ashton gripped her phone, shooting a quick tweet back that seemed as though she wasn't dying on the inside. She got up abruptly, looking at Lindsay. "I uh.. gotta get some fresh air.." She forced a smile that was very convincing, and slid put of her seat. She rushed outside and leaned against the building, her eyebrows creased together as she bit her bottom lip, her heart beating against her chest.

Jake

Jake rolled behind them on her skateboard, making sure to keep the speed constant so she wouldn't get ahead or too far back. She rolled her eyes at Destry, though a blush had made it's way to stain her cheeks. "I dunno, man. Quinton isn't even cute.. unless you counted scruffy kids with lopsided grins cute." Jake knew all too well that Quinton was far from cute. He was hot. And the others most likely knew that as well. She was opening her mouth to say more when Quinton striked, tackling Destry into the grass. "Oh come on guys!" She laughed, stopping her skateboard to watch the nonsense.

Nico

Nico was just about to help when Destry got tackled, but Quinton seemed to be sprinting away, and Nico was....well... Nico was tangled in bushes. "I'll get you back Quinton!" He called, laughing and looking at Jake. "Aye! Run after him! Here's your chance!" Nico knew about Jake's feelings as well, seemingly because Jake told him everything. "What? No way! Hurry up and get out of the bush!" Jake retorted in a hushed whisper, gripping Nico's hand and pulling him out. "Go go go!" Nico placed his hands on Jake's back, pushing her forward as the skateboard rolled forward after Quinton. She laughed and eventually gave in, and chased after Quinton.

Skye

Skye's eyes lit up at that. "Oh really? Me too! And yeah me and Rose are great friends. Then again, she's friends with most unless they're like...preps and such. Anyway, you guys are related? That's so cool!" Skye chattered on, then bit her tongue. "Sorry, I get chatty I guess." She shrugged and leaned back on her bed. "I really hope you don't mind band posters and loud music."

Freddie, red
Freddie worked at his computer with a cigarette dangling from his mouth and his cell phone resting in his lap. He'd been receiving messages from HA_Hagg for a few weeks now, and he couldn't deny that it gave him a sense of purpose to be working with... whoever it was.
So far, the messages had been pretty straightforward. Names and phone numbers that he needed to do some digging on.
Fortunately, Freddie had excellent connections. He could dig up just about anything, if he wanted it badly enough. His current project was this simple:

@HA_Hagg: Ashton Emmins. 18. Moved here from southern Cali. Find out everything.

Freddie put out the cigarette and immediately lit another. So far, he'd found quite a lot. Ashton Emmins moved from a small town in California after being bullied to the point of attempting to commit suicide. After that, Emmins spent some time in a psych facility in Los Angeles before her parents moved her up here. He'd gotten in contact with someone named Emily Schubert, who apparently had been the antagonist of Ashton's pitiful life in California.
With a smirk, Freddie swiveled in his chair, holding the phone to his ear.
"Hi, is this Emily? Yeah hi. I emailed you earlier? Right. I wanted to talk to you about your good... ahh... friend, Ashton Emmins?"

• Love
Reactions: Justin and tart.
Will
Will helped her up and then glanced at her phone, his smile froze and fell into a frown. "Thats this evil person who likes to ruin peoples lives" He said sharply. He took a deep breath before continuing, "They release secrets of people, no one knows why or how they do it and every friday, someone goes missing" he said and ran his hand through his hair. He laughed quietly when she said they seemed like a big jerk "They are" He said. He had lost a friend the previous year when they went missing. It had been a big deal and he had even tried to find them, only to find nothing.

Will took another drink of his water "So what grade are you? I'm a junior" He said and placed the drink back on the counter. The more he talked to her, the more he got the sense that she was more of a misfit then a prep. Which didn't really matter, as long as no one saw them talking or having fun.

((waiting for @Total Anarchy Beastmode before posting for Lindsay again :blush: ))

Destry pulled Nico out of the bush, laughing at the predicament that he was in.
"God, watching them almost makes me sick," Destry said, rolling his eyes at Nico. "I mean, seriously. Nobody should be allowed to flirt that much."
Destry was a huge advocate for staying single, and he had been since he moved here.
When Destry was 15, he started dating his best friend, Maria. They weren't perfect or anything --- she got jealous over everything, and he wasn't exactly the most loyal guy in the world --- but she would always be his first love. They fought constantly, and after a particularly bad argument, Destry stole his parent's car as an attempt to do something cute and romantic as an apology. He stopped by her house around midnight, and together they headed up toward Pittock Crest (the best viewpoint in the city). Destry crashed the car, and Maria died. He spent six months in Juvie and another eight months doing community service for stealing a car, driving under the legal age, and for vehicular manslaughter in the second degree. After Maria died, he just couldn't bring himself to open up to anybody. The guilt and regret was too much --- he never wanted to go through it again. And he didn't want anyone to know. So instead, he played it off like he just hated the idea of love. It was easier that way.

Quinton heard the skateboard coming towards him and glanced over his shoulder to see who was riding it. He grinned wickedly when he saw Jake and came to a complete stop, turning to face her. Quinton caught her around the waist as she met him allowing the skateboard to continue without her. He threw Jake over his shoulder and chased after the board, ignoring Jake's squealing.

Hayden frowned staring back at the message on the phone. How had the school allowed something like that to go on unchecked?
"Oh, uh... I'm a senior, but this is my first term here. I had some family drama last year, so my mom talked me into applying for a scholarship. Still trying to adjust."
Hayden examined Will's face and had to admit, he was pretty cute. He just wasn't the sort of person she'd usually be caught talking to. It wasn't like she exactly had anyone else to talk to though... And there was nothing worse than being stuck at a new school all alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm on mobile.)

Amber walked into the Starbucks and smiled as all the smells flooded to her nose. She looked around before she walked over to the counter. "I'd like to have a white chocolate americano." She told the person behind the counter then turned to Sierra. "What about you?" She asked.

Sierra walked over to the counter and smiled at the women behind it. She held her skateboard in one hand. "The same thing." She said then took out her money. She watched as Amber did the same and they both paid half. Sierra led them to a corner table by a window and they sat down.

[bg=#ffffff]
MtCrlIwm.jpg

Trent G. Weatherly

Trent's smirk was even bigger when Lindsay joked back with him. When she came over to sit next to him, Trent eyes went straight to her. He started to smile at her, her smile was amazing. What the hell? Trent started to calm down, he doesn't act like this. Guys play it cool, until they have that moment. He just turned back around. Trent was glad to see Quincy coming their way. "Q! Your ass finally made it, it's cool. Speaking of texts..." Before Trent could stay anything else his phone buzz. He saw a tweet from Hagg, again. This time it was about...Ashton. "What is this thing talking about..." Trent didn't know that she was from California. "Ash, your from Cali..." Trent saw how fast Ashton got up, that was weird but she was best by herself right now. Trent turned to Lindsay. "Lins, did you know that Ash was from Cali. That would be something you girls talk about?" [/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
g6FJpebm.jpg
[/bg]
[bg=#ffffff][/bg]
[bg=#ffffff]
Seven Matthews

Seven eyes lit up when he saw Quincy. Trent was just for play. Quincy, Seven really liked him. Seven may flirt with Trent but he really wants to be with Quincy. Seven moved over for Quincy to sit next to him. "Hey, Quincy you look dashing, like always." Seven had no shame, he said it like he felt it. Shouldn't everyone have a friend like Seven; to bad there's only one. Seven turned towards Ashton, he saw her face. "Ash, what's wrong?" Seven thought it was weird. Ashton was usually the cheery fun one. He looked at his phone, after he heard what Trent said. What friend, from California? This Hagg person was at it again, this time they were messing with Seven's friends. "Ash wait!" Seven was about to go after Ashton. He got out of his seat, then he saw some guy, some really hot guy coming up to her. Seven sat back down, next to the door. Maybe this would turn out different. He would wait to see what happens, then he would intervene if something changed for the worst.[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
g2yapFNm.png
[/bg]
[bg=#ffffff]
Jax Savage

Jax was bored in his cramped new room. After the whole roommate mess, Jax needed a break from all this crap. He got his jacket on, his shoes. Jax also took a case of cigarettes, no telling when they could come in handy. As Jax was walking he felt his phone buzz. He saw another tweet from the Hagg troll. He just shook his head. Whoever this Ashton was, she or he did something to this troll, to make them threaten them. Jax needed something to drink, what went better with a nice walk then a cup of coffee? Once Jax made his way towards the Starbucks, that was the closest to the academy he saw a blonde girl. She looked sad or mad, he couldn't tell. Jax wasn't in no way a knight in shining armor, more like a future convict in jeans and boots. He couldn't just walk by the girl. So Jax went over to her. "Cuse me, are you ok?" Most likely she probably wasn't, he still had to ask. He saw her face, even sad the girl was still beautiful. "I'm Jax, I'm new here and you are...?" He said with a smirky smile.[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
F25sw25m.jpg
[/bg]
[bg=#ffffff]
Shine Matthews

Shine was in the bathroom when she heard the room door open and then shut. Her roommate, she guessed. A late arrival of course. Shine went out to "greet" them. She didn't see anyone, they must of came in and left right after. Shine liked roommates like that. Shine had the idea to go through the girl's things. She then changed her mind, she didn't need a another case right now. Instead Shine jumped on her bed, she took out her phone. She texted Rose, Anna and Jake. "Where R U guys? Finally made it here. Nothing to do and you all know what happens when I get bored, lol. Text me back ASAP." Shine shot her phone down, not bothering to read the tweet. Whatever it was it would have to wait, for when she cared.[/bg]

@CelestialCellar
@Tart
@Poisoned Rose
@Justice_20
@IceQueen

Last edited:
Lindsay's smile faded as Ashton jumped from the table, and her heart sank when she saw the HA_Hagg tweet pop up on her phone.
"Honestly," Lindsay replied looking at Trent, "I knew that she was from Cali, but I don't really know what this is talking about. It's strange though, I've only heard good things about it from Ash."
Lindsay was starting to feel angry now --- she didn't care who HA_Hagg really was, Lindsay wasn't going to let him/her walk all over her friends.
"@LeChanceLinds7:@HA_Hagg @PrincessEmmins You better back off before I make you." Lindsay sent the tweet, furiously and the reply was almost instantaneous.

images
@HA_Hagg: @LeChanceLinds7 @PrincessEmmins what are you gonna do? Ask your mother to sleep with me? Cause that only works on your teachers.

Lindsay's face went blank. How did s/he know about that? Lindsay felt like she was going to suffocate. Without saying another word and avoiding making eye contact with Trent, Lindsay slid out of the booth and made her way to the exit as quickly as she could. She already felt the tears rolling down her cheeks as she made it outside, and looked frantically for Ashton. It only took Lindsay a second to spot her --- talking to some handsome guy a few feet away.
"Ashton," Lindsay called, tears rolling freely down her face. She didn't really care if this guy saw or not. "I don't care who this piece of shxx is, but I'm going to find them and I'm going to ruin them."
Lindsay wrapped her arms around Ashton's neck and started sobbing.

@Tart @Total Anarchy Beastmode

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Ashton
Ashton felt tears threatening to spill, a hardened lump forming in her throat. She knew what she did was the right thing to do, to keep Lindsay's secrets safe. She couldn't have just thrown her under the bus and sit there innocently. Ashton exhaled slowly, trying to calm her nerves when her phone buzzed. Great. Just great! She whipped out her phone and looked at the new tweet the dang HAGG sent out. It was one of Lindsay's secrets. How was that even fair?! Ashton broke down then, her mascara running and all. She was always known as a drama queen, but she was genuinely upset. She gasped when she heard a deep voice, looking up quickly as she wiped away her tears and smeared makeup. "A-Ashton." She sniffled, hugging her knees to her chest. Her troubled mind was racing wildly, wondering when or how HAGG would release her deepest secret. It would be a living nightmare. Ashton looked up again at the tall male, about to say something when Lindsay bursted outside, tears clinging to her cheeks. She leaped up and hugged her tightly, shaking her head. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. This sucks. It sucks majorly." She murmured, trying to soothe her best friend. Ashton knew Lindsay was probably freaking out on the inside right now, what with the tweets from everyone. Ashton felt as though she was back in middle school.
Jake
Jake let out a high squeal, followed by laughter when Quinton whipped her off the skateboard, throwing her over his shoulder almost effortlessly. "Quinton Decaro, put me down this instant!" She laughed, her black and platinum blonde hair messy as she swung upside down. She was practically level with his butt, and she gave a wicked grin. "Well hello~" Jake gave him a slap, attempting to slow him down or put her down. Really, she was just being playful and an idiot. Jake huffed, whipping herself up and kept her foot from accidentally kicking his face--a close call--and gripped onto his back like he was giving her a piggy back ride. "I believe I win this time, Quinton." She smirked defiantly and ruffled his hair, her hair falling around her face in messy waves.
Nico
Nico laughed, dusting himself off the branches and leaves left over on him. "Yeah..They're both so oblivious, it's cute." Nico shook his head, sticking his hands into his pockets. He looked over at Destry, who seemed to be in deep thought. Nico was curious as to what, but decided not to push it by asking. "Anyway, we should give them a moment. Maybe they'll make at least some progress. But they better hurry, because my stomach is threatening me." Nico smirked, his stomach giving a small growl at the statement. "Anyway, now that we're on the topic, have anyone you're even remotely interested in?" He cocked a curious eyebrow, his gaze falling on Destry.
Iris
Iris pushed himself off the wall, walking forward again. He may have been lost, but it was nice. It was nice and peaceful, and the soft breeze felt amazing. Sure, he had to keep brushing his long hair away from his face, but he'd gotten used to that already. Iris continued to walk until he heard voices, and he felt suddenly alert. He put his hands forward and found a random wall (little did he know, it was the Starbucks building), and hid behind it. He could feel glass on his finger tips, perhaps a window or door, he wasn't sure, so he moved back a bit more and crouched. He felt guilty for hiding like a creep, but he was a freshmen and had no clue where to go or do. Iris could hear a male's voice, and two girls. Lovely. And it smelt like coffee. Actually lovely.

Will
Will nodded, "That's cool, sucks about the family drama though" He said and finished off his water. His phone buzzed and he looked at it. It was all about some secrets and Will bit his lip. This was probably going to get pretty ugly pretty quickly. "So uh, whose your roommate?" He asked. He hated small talk but when you were meeting some new for the first time, there is nothing but small talk.

Hayden shrugged.
"Some guy named Lincoln. He seems pretty nice so far, but he's a little weird." She laughed, flashing will an uncomfortable smile. "I guess any guy would be a little weird about having to share a room with a girl though," she admitted. She stepped around Lincoln, taking a seat on the couch and nibbling on her apple. "How long have you been going to school here," she asked, looking up at him.

[bg=#ffffff]
MtCrlIwm.jpg

Trent G. Weatherly

Trent didn't expect to get another tweet buzz, when he saw it, he looked at Lindsay. This one was about her mother. Trent had heard rumors but he didn't believe them. Trent saw Lindsay run out the door. "Lins, wait!" Trent ran after her. He saw some guy, he was talking to Ashton. Trent never seen him before, must be a freshman. When Trent made it outside, he walked over to Lindsay and Ashton. "Listen whoever this Hagg jackass is, where going to find them and end this. Now he's messing with people I care about. We have to do something." Trent would find the Hagg guy/girl and wreck them.[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
g6FJpebm.jpg
[/bg]
[bg=#ffffff]
Seven Matthews

Seven looked over, when he saw Lindsay running out the door. He thought she was just going after Ashton. Then he got a tweet buzz, crap! How did the Hagg know that? Seven ran out the door right after Trent. "What the fuck, is going on?" Seven was getting worried, this Hagg was going in people's personal backgrounds. Seven couldn't think about anything but, who was next. Before he could say anything else, Seven saw another cute guy coming by. This one had long BEAUTIFUL hair. Seven being the guy he was, he went over to him. "Hey, you don't look familiar, I would remember someone as pretty as you." Seven started to show off his smile. Not knowing that the boy was blind yet.[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
g2yapFNm.png
[/bg]
[bg=#ffffff]
Jax Savage

Jax looked at the girl named, Ashton. Then he realized why she was probably so upset, the whole Hagg tweet thing. "Oh..." Jax didn't know what to say to that but luckily her friends came out, they rushed to her. "So this Hagg thing is real?" Jax thought it was just a joke or something. Jax saw one of her friends, a blonde guy in all pink, he walked over to some other guy. Wow, he sure doesn't wait for anything. Jax started to grin. "What's so funny, guy!" Jax saw, Ashton's meat head friend coming towards him. "Look, I don't want any problems. I just saw a girl crying and came over, that's it." Jax didn't need a jackass in his face right now. "Ashton, I hope that you feel better soon,." Jax walked into Starbucks. "That was great, almost got my ass beat, for nothing."[/bg]

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
(( I'll reply with Iris for now, and for the others once Celestial replies. ))

Iris
Iris nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound of a smooth voice behind him, turning around frantically, his hands outstretched to try and find where the voice came from. His pale hand landed on some skin, most likely the male's left cheek, and Iris pulled away quickly. "I..uh! Sorry!" Then the compliment the other had said made his cheeks flare a pink. Damn that habit of his! Iris exhaled softly, his pale eyes motionless as he let his hands fall to his lap. "I'm Iris..." He murmured, embarrassed as all heck. The other guy--if it even was a guy, though Iris was sure it was due to the voice and jawline he'd touched--probably thought he was some kind of weirdo, hiding behind the building of possibly some cafe due to the coffee smell--Iris wasn't sure--and looking suspicious! "This probably looks bad, what with the hiding, but it's not..that.." He sighed again. @Total Anarchy Beastmode

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Quincy
Quin smiled when he saw the group still there, then looked over at Trent. "T! What's up man, glad to be back and ready for the game on Friday? You excited?" He smiled then looked over at Ashton. "Hey A-" He then saw Ashton's and Lindsay smile's drop, as they looked at her phone, which then went to tears, he looked at his phone, Quin went straight to twitter, looking at the app he was shocked, the first secret of the day was pushed on Ashton. That Fu**er. "What the F*ck, don't worry Girls will find this Bitch." Quin was pissed, he was always very protective to his sister, which then grew to his close group of friends.

Lincoln
Lincoln walked down the stairs with his acoustic Guitar in its case on his back, when he got outside the building, he walked over to a nearby bench and sat down. Link took off his guitar and sat it on the ground, opening the case he took out his guitar and kept his case on the ground in front of him. He then toned the guitar and started to play one of his older songs he made a year ago. "I just so tried so many times just to find your single lie, to look through eyes and find why? Why Me?"

Lindsay released Ashton and wiped her eyes, nodding. "Don't be sorry Ash, we're gonna get even."
Lindsay faced Trent as he approached and couldn't help but feel flattered when he defended her. "Thanks Trent," Lindsay said, forcing a smile back onto her face, and wrapping her arms around him. She was, of course, already plotting her revenge.
"I'm throwing a party tonight," she announced loudly to the group that was collecting in front of the Starbucks. "Everyone is invited. I don't care what Hagg says. We're gonna weed him or her --- or whoever the fuck it is --- out of hiding, and make them pay."
Lindsay took a deep breath, and smiled sincerely at Ashton. "On the bright side," Lindsay said smirking, "I stopped that whore from releasing your secret for now, at least."
Hooking her arms around Trent and Ashton's waists, Lindsay lead them back toward the Starbucks entrance. She wasn't letting this completely ruin her day.

Quinton laughed as Jake maneuvered herself onto his back. She was like a freaking monkey.
"Oh, you think so, do you?" Quinton responded, tilting his head to catch her eye. His smile was dangerously mischievous. "You're on."
Sprinting toward the board with Jake bouncing on his back, Quinton took a flying leap, landing lightly on the board and pushing off as hard as he could.
"Nico! Destry!" He shouted over his shoulder, ignoring Jake's wailing again as they sailed along the pedestrian trail on the skateboard, "I thought you guys were hungry?! Hurry up!"

"Nope." Destry replied with finality. "Never again." His voice was uncharacteristically stern. Destry noticed the look on Nico's face, so Des cracked a smile and elbowed Nico to lighten the mood. "What about you?"
"Nico! Destry!" Destry looked in Quin's direction as he shouted at them.
"Oh, now isn't that cute," Destry drawled, rolling his eyes again.

@Tart
@Total Anarchy Beastmode

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin

[bg=#ffffff]
MtCrlIwm.jpg

Trent G. Weatherly

"Yeah let's have this party, forget that Hagg." Trent smiled at Lindsay as they all walked back in. Well Ashton, Lindsay and Trent. Seven was busy with some guy. Trent shook his head. "I think our coffees are ready." Trent brought the coffees to the table. "Now where is the party going to be. I know that with Lindsay, the party is going to be legendary." Trent wanted to cheer the girls up, mostly Lindsay.[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
g6FJpebm.jpg
[/bg]
[bg=#ffffff]
Seven Matthews

Seven was a little confused when the boy touched his face. Usually guys went for his chest or other places. Hey everyone had things they liked. Seven just smiled. "Oh it's not that bad, unless your a psycho stalker or something." Seven laughed, the boy seemed really awkward. Seven knew how to get people out of their shells. "I'm Seven, if you want you can come and hang with me and my friends. They're like the best people you will ever meet." Seven waited for the boy to answer.[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Ashton
Ashton pulled away and ran her thumb under each eye, wiping away her smeared mascara and makeup. And yet she still managed to look flawless. She nodded and took a deep breath, and looked at Jax. He really was a stud. "Thank you." She said softly to him before facing Lindsay again. "Everyone is invited. I don't care what Hagg says. We're gonna weed him or her --- or whoever the fuck it is --- out of hiding, and make them pay." Ashton smiled and nodded in agreement, already feeling the excitement. A party was just what she needed to clear her head. What was better then teenagers and alcohol? Ashton returned the sincere smile and allowed Lindsay to lead her back into the front doors. "I can already taste the sweet, sweet revenge~" She smirked, and walked inside.

Jake
Jake felt her heart practically skip a beat when they made eye contact, and jeez, that mischievous smile of his could hurt someone. She mentally slapped herself. Earth to Jake! She shrieked as he landed on the skateboard, zooming off as he gave a long stride with his leg. He called back to the others, then continued on down the trail. Her hair was completely wind blown by now, but it suited her. Really, she looked beautiful with her messy hair and crooked smile. Jake held onto him tightly, her legs wrapped around his waist as her arms hugged his torso. It looked sort of like a koala hug, and it was even more humorous with her smallness, and lack of height. She looked behind her to see her idiotic brother and Destry tailing after them, Nico giving her the look. She flipped him the bird and gave him a smirk.
Nico
Nico chuckled, "Is that so? I'm sure you'll find someone." He fidgeted with his hands a bit when Destry asked if he had someone who'd caught his attention, and he smiled to himself. "Ehhh...not really.." A total lie, and it was blindingly obvious that is was. Nico was actually falling pretty damn hard for Lincoln, although he'd never really admit it. Lincoln probably didn't even like Nico, nor did he even think of him as a friend. Nico sighed, then whipped his head around at the sound of Quinton calling for them. He smirked and watched them for a bit, a tiny ole Jake on the back of Quinton as they sped down the sidewalk on a skateboard. It honestly looked like a scene from some rag-tag romance film. "I swear, if they don't get together by the end of this year, I'm going to force them to." Nico rolled his eyes, and ran after them. When Jake flipped the bird, Nico just laughed. "Oh come on! Don't be so rude to your big brother!" "You're only older by a minute!" "It still counts!" "Whatever!"
Iris
Iris chuckled and shook his head, "I can assure you I'm nothing of the sort." His blank eyes stared directly in front of him, his long hair falling into his face slightly. "I'm Seven, if you want you can come and hang with me and my friends. They're like the best people you will ever meet." Iris smiled, his face instantly becoming a bit more attractive, and in a situation like this, Iris was probably in for something good. "Uh, yeah sure. I should meet some new people, anyway. And...let's keep the whole hiding behind the cafe thing between us, okay?" He chuckled, still having no clue it was Starbucks. Who could blame him? He stood up completely and listened for the other, trying to hear which direction he was headed. He sighed and bit his bottom lip nervously. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but may I see your hand?" Maybe Seven would help him out.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Lindsay thanked Trent for the coffee, and took a sip.
"My house, of course," Lindsay replied, smirking. Her parents owned an enormous mansion on the outskirts of town. The Victorian-styled estate was built upon a huge amount of property overlooking the city in which HA was located, and the view was absolutely incredible. It was the perfect locations for a back-to-school blow out, and an even better reminder that, even if Hagg insulted Lindsay's mother, her family was worth more than the entire school combined.
Lindsay scooted over, making room for Trent to join her in the booth, flashing him a wicked smile.
"With everyone getting drunk in one location, it will be so much easier to dig up some information on Hagg."
The handsome boy from earlier was standing in line near the register.
"Hey!" Lindsay called, catching his attention, "you're invited too! 3229 NW Pittock Drive. The big one on the hill --- you can't miss it."

Destry knew that Nico was lying, but didn't push the issue.
"Dude, if they don't get together by the end of the month, I say we plan some sort of... I don't know... A "You-guys-are-being-stupid-now-stop" intervention."
When Nico took after Jake and Quin, Destry followed, but with a little less enthusiasm. He couldn't help but picture himself goofing around with Maria like that, and it was killing him.

Quinton let Jake down once they arrived at the Party in the Plaza a few minutes later. He laughed when he saw her tangled hair.
"Yikes, Jake," he commented, tugging on one of the tangles, "you look like you got in a fight with a hair dryer. And lost." He pushed her playfully as they waited for Nico and Des to catch up, and together they all started scouting for a good place to eat.

@Tart @Total Anarchy Beastmode

• Love
Reactions: tart.
Amber
As a kind women set their drinks in front of them Amber smiled politely. "Thank you." She said then grabbed her green straw and stirred her drink to mix it up. It tasted gross to Amber when it wasn't stirred first. She did this for a minute then stopped and put her soft lips around it. She blew inwardly and the coffee came up the straw, making it look darker, than hit Amber's tongue. She drank some then stopped and removed her lips from to straw. She wiped some of the liquid from her lips and looked over at Sierra. "What are we going to do? I'm bored out of my mind." She groaned in complaint. She hated being bored cause it felt like time slowed and tortured them teasingly. Amber put her elbow on the table and rested her chin on the palm, a soft sigh escaping her lips.

Sierra
A smile appeared on Sierra's facial features when she saw her coffee set in front of her. She thanked the waitress sweetly then stirred her drink with her dark green straw. Sierra did this for a minute before she lowered her index finger and thumbs hold on the straw and put her plush lips on the tip of her straw. She blew inwardly and waited for a few quick seconds as it climed up the straw, making the straw look like a type of brown color. She felt the cool and delicious taste of the coffee as it hit her taste buds and felt the chill slowly spread throughout her body. Sierra heard Amber groan and removed her lops from her straw. She ran her tongue over her lips while listening to Amber. "We could try to interact with others." She suggested then looked around. Sierra spotted mostly preppy kids and rolled her eyes and she turned back to Amber. "Scratch that." She sighed then focused on stirring her coffee in boredom.

Roselynn
Rose was slightly irritated when her phone buzzed in her back pocket as she sat on the bench with Axel. She pulled out her phone and noticed the text from Shine. ~Yeah I am here just a tad bit busy and not in the dorms I will catch up with you when I get back k?~ She shot the text back and shook her head before putting it on Axel's shoulder. "This is already going to be a long year Axel." She said closing her eyes just trying to enjoy the time that she was currently getting with him.
@IceQueen

Eliza
"I don't mind chatty," She said with a laugh as she stood up stretching. "Loud music? Band posters?" She questioned with a look of disgust before it quickly morphed into amusement, "I don't mind at all actually. I have my own posters to put up." She said with a small smile. The truth was only Eliza really knew what happened over the summer with her cousin and she was not telling anyone that secret she knew better than to betray that trust.
@Tart

Status
Not open for further replies.