Hawthorne Academy of Fine Arts || Will you survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay smiled as Ashton stepped outside.
"We're meeting Seven, too," Lindsay said, wrapping her arm around Ashton's elbow, and dragging her up the sidewalk. "Did you see that Hagg is back on twitter? This is getting absolutely ridiculous. I think I'm going to call Daddy about it tonight so he can make someone deal with it. Your hair is perfect today, by the way."
Lindsay's phone buzzed again.
"Actually... looks like we're meeting everyone," Lindsay said after reading Trent's message. She tried to suppress her smile, but caught Ashton's gaze out of the corner of her eye and couldn't help it. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, she was excited to see Trent.

Ten minutes later, Lindsay was dragging Ashton through the door at Starbucks.
"Sev!" Lindsay squealed, wrapping her arms around him from behind. "God, you look fabulous, as always. Are you sure you're still gay?"
Lindsay released Seven and scanned the rest of the room. She tried to suppress the butterflies in her stomach as she made eye contact with Trent who was sitting across the room. She flashed him a stunning smile, flipped her hair over her shoulder, and turned to face Ashton.
"Coffee's on me."

Quinton laughed as Nico threw him over his shoulder.
"K Jake, see you soon." Quinton hung up the phone and elbowed Nico in the side. "Now I know how Jake feels," he chuckled as they reached the staircase. Quinton wiggled out of Nico's grip (nearly sending them both toppling down the stairwell) and bounded toward the front door. Jake was already waiting outside.
"She lives!" He shouted, pulling Jake into a tight hug and spinning in a circle before he released her.

Destry rolled his eyes as Quinton fawned over Jake. He was so hopeless when it came to Jake, and it was like she had no idea. "Sorry to interrupt your heartfelt reunion, but I'm starving." Lighting a cigarette, Destry leaned against the brick wall and looked down the street. "I'm thinking carnival food from that Party in the Plaza thing."

Hayden shrugged. "I like a lot of different genres of music. I prefer acoustic songs when I'm the one playing, but post-core is my favorite genre when I'm listening." She had an electric guitar at home, but she had never really been into playing that kind of music herself. It just didn't really suit her playing style.
"What about you?"

@Tart @Justice_20 @Total Anarchy Beastmode

• Love
Reactions: tart. and Justin

[bg=#ffffff]
g6FJpebm.jpg

Seven Matthews

Seven jumped up, when he saw Lindsay and Ashton. "Hey!" "God, you look fabulous, as always. Are you sure you're still gay?" Seven smirked at her. "As long as there's boys like Trent, I will be." Seven started to show off his outfit. He then gave a hug to Ashton. "You both look so beautiful! The Blonde Squad." Seven saw how Lindsay smiled at Trent. He knew that she liked him, if he couldn't have Trent, then Lindsay was the best next option. "Come on let's go over to Trent." Seven walked over to the table, with a smile on his face.[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff][/bg][bg=#ffffff][/bg][bg=#ffffff][/bg][bg=#ffffff][/bg][bg=#ffffff][/bg][bg=#ffffff][/bg][bg=#ffffff][/bg][bg=#ffffff][/bg][bg=#ffffff][/bg][bg=#ffffff]
MtCrlIwm.jpg

Trent G. Weatherly

Trent was silent the whole time, he didn't know what to say to Seven. He would probably jump on Trent, if he ever got the chance. Trent just shook at the image. When he heard Lindsay yell Seven's name, his attention was on her. Lindsay was the only girl that could match Trent in his attitude. She looked as sexy as ever. When Seven, Ashton and Lindsay came over, Trent smiled at Lindsay. "Hey Ashton. Lindsay...you look like a million dollars, to bad I can't spend you." Trent smirked at Lindsay. "So what's been going on?" Trent wasn't going to talk about the Hag situation, unless someone else brought it up first. "Oh yeah guess what. I'm rooming with a junior misfit punk, named Quinton." Trent realized that Q wasn't here yet. He texted him. "Where the hell R U?"[/bg]

@CelestialCellar
@Tart
@Justice_20

Last edited:
Will
Will placed his phone in his pocket and grabbed a water bottle. He figured he could head down to the kitchen and fill it up before he would start to unpack. He swung his legs over and got up. He could hear the chatter of his dorm mates talking and shouting and having fun and he couldn't help but smile. The party in the plaza tonight was going to be awesome. Will opened his door and walked out, closing it behind him. He heard two guys head out the front door as he headed into the kitchen. The kitchen was nice, it was super clean, something that Will doubted would stay that way. He walked over to sink and poured some water before sitting down and taking out his phone. He figured he could spend a little time in here and wait to see if anyone came by so that he could at least try to meet people in his dorm.

Amber
Amber sighed and sat up. She looked over at her luggage and began unpacking. She had chosen the bed closest to the window and door. She put her clothes away first, then her shoes, and found a place to bring the extra stuff she brought along with her. Once Amber finished she stepped back and smiled. It wasn't fancy but it was homey. She put her earphones back in and turned Pandora on. It began playing the song Freak the Freak Out by Victoria Justice. She smiled and left the dorm, closing the door and locking it as she did so. Amber walked around campus, bored out of her mind. Since she didn't know who her roommate would be, Amber decided she would go to the office and ask. So, she did. As she entered the room she walked right up to the women behind the counter and cleared her throat to get her attention. The women looked up at Amber. "Hey, can you tell me who my roommate is?" She asked her. The women sighed and asked for Amber's name. She told her and the women looked her up. "Sunshine Matthews." The women said. Amber sighed heavily. "Of all the people in this school, it just had to be her. God, I'm going to have non-stop headaches throughout the school year. Whatever, thanks." She said and turned around. She left the office but stopped outside. She felt like someone was watching her. Amber waiting a bit before she snapped her head in the direction the staring was coming from. She saw the bushes rustle and had a bad feeling about who it was. She stayed there for a bit longer, staring at the bush, thoughts racing through her head. She turned her music up louder, hoping it would calm her then kept walking.

Sierra
Sierra decided to unpack before she did anything else. She had chosen the bed closest to the corner, it suited her more. Sierra put her things around her side of the room first, not much, but enough to feel comfortable and at home. She then put her clothes and shoes away. When she finished she smiled and put her beats on, blaring the music. She put her phone in her pocket then grabbed her skateboard and ran out of the dorm. She made sure to shut and lock the door behind her though. Sierra put her skateboard down and jumped on. She was soon flying past everyone, listening to music through her beats. She spotted Amber and made a sharp turn. Sierra stopped her board just a ways away from Amber and stomped on one of the end parts. The skateboard flung into the air and Sierra caught it as she ran to Amber. "Hey! Did you see that? Pretty cool, huh?" She asked her excited. Sierra turned the volume down on her music as she spoke and put the beats around her neck.

Hayden's stomach growled, and she blushed slightly.
"I'm gonna run to the kitchen and see what I can find to eat real quick, okay? I'll be right back." She flashed Lincoln a smile, and jumped off of her bed. After a few minutes of searching, Hayden stumbled upon the communal kitchen, located around the corner at the far end of the hall. She unlocked the door and entered the spacious room, shutting the it behind her. Creeping over to one of the several large refrigerators that were kept there, Hayden realized that she hadn't actually gone grocery shopping yet. I'll just take something small, nobody will notice.
She opened the first fridge, and after rummaging through its contents for a moment, she emerged holding an apple and a cup of yogurt.
Just as she took an enormous bite from the apple, the doorknob started rattling --- someone was unlocking the door. Shit. Hayden squealed, and dove behind the sofa located under the window. Luckily, she was quite small otherwise she wouldn't have been able to fit in the small area.
The water ran for a moment, and then the boy sat on the sofa.
Great.
Either Hayden could sit there and wait to be found, thus becoming the weird girl that was hiding in the kitchen....
Or she could come out now, and be dubbed the weird girl that was hiding in the kitchen.
She'd just resigned to waiting it out when he phone vibrated again, completely giving away her location.

@Justice_20 @Sashakiki

Lincoln
Lincoln nodded, he loved acoustic songs especially when he was playing. "I have a soft spot for smooth jazz, but also like soft rock, i also write lyrics." Link then felt a buzz from his pocket, he pulled out his phone to see a text message by Rose. ~Yo dude where are you at please tell me you have a better roommate than I do!~ Link smiled when he read the text, then replied. ~Oh god please tell me you didn't get some popular bitch, You won't believe i got Hayden, a girl i can't believe they don't have a rule about that!?~ Lincoln nodded as Hayden left. ~Hey wanna hang out?~

Quincy
Quin then got felt a buzz seeing two missed texts by Trent, Oh shit oops. ~Oh shit man sorry was putting my stuff away, I'll be there in a bit, but wait Quinton, oh god i feel fucking bad for you lol~ He then sat up and got on his leather coat and put his phone in his pocket. "Well I'm going to meet Trent and the others, I'll see ya later" Quin ran out of the dorm, then made his way over to Trent and his friends. "Sorry guys didn't see your texts, man it's good to see you, Hey Ash"

Ashton
She laughed and followed after her, their arms hooked together. "Seven? I haven't seen that cutie in so long! And yeah, I saw. Honestly, it shouldn't have gone on so long. Your dad should be able to do something. And thanks!" Ashton flipped her hair behind her shoulder, grinning. She caught her gaze after her phone buzzed, and couldn't help but grin. "Treeennntt~" She called in a singsong voice, nudging Lindsay as they reached Starbucks, her eyes landing on the oh so fabulous Seven. "Baaabe! Oh, my gosh, your outfit is amazing!" Ashton gave him a hug and looked over at Lindsay, who seemed to be beaming from ear to ear. It was so obvious she was falling for Trent, and Ashton found it adorable. "Want me to take the orders then?" She cocked an arched eyebrow and looked around as others began to file in.
Jake
Jake's eyes lit up involuntarily when she saw Quinton, and when he swooped her up in his arms and shouted nonsense, she laughed and wrapped her legs around him as they spun a bit. If this were anyone else besides Nico, she would have started screaming or even worse, crying. But Quinton was...different. She had opened up to him naturally, and over the summer, they'd grown closer even though they didn't get to hang out. Skype calls were a lifesaver. "Aye idiot! God, you can't just leave me like that!" Jake blushed profusely as she realized what she said. "Us! You can't just leave us like that!" Jake brushed it off, pretending she hadn't said something as embarrassing as that. She looked up at Destry as he spoke, and gave him a slap on the arm at the comment. "Yeah, I'm starved." She didn't really know Destry all to much, but he was cool. Really, they'd just grew to be friends because he knew Quinton. But he was definitely part of their little 'crew.'
Nico
Nico watched his sister and Quinton have a little heartfelt moment, with laughter and smiles. It honestly looked like a scene from some romance movie, except with 2 scraggily misfits wearing ripped jeans and plaid shirts. He knew about Quinton's interest in Jake, well, if you'd call someone fawning over her an 'interest.' "Alright lovebirds--Jake stop glaring at me--let's go get something to eat. Food's on me." Nico grinned and motioned for them, looking over at Destry who seemed to be thinking the same thing about Quinton and Jake. "Oh, should we gather some of the others?" He cocked at eyebrow and looked around at everyone.
Iris
Iris bit his bottom lip and shrugged some, "It's not that bad, really. I mean...yeah it has some faults, but it's whatever." He thought about the other statement, then blushed. "I..uh....yeah...I guess. Girls could dig it.." Iris mentally slapped himself for sounding so awkward talking about girls, his secret practically laid out in front of this guy now. He hoped he didn't notice his awkward tone. He nodded and listened for the other to rush out, talking about meeting some friends of his. Iris decided to get up and try and meet people himself. He made it to the door just fine, but when he got out in the hallway, he grew lost. This wasn't good. Iris blindly stepped forward, his fingertips trailing the wall beside him as he walked. Sure, he could have easily just gotten a walking stick, but Iris didn't want to be even more noticed. He already had to deal with his slightly feminine features and abnormal tallness for a freshmen. Iris let out an exasperated sigh, defeated.
Skye
Skye looked at the fiery redheaded girl, giving her a small smile. "Uh, hi! Yeah, I'm Skylar, but just call me Skye." She gave a small nod in thanks as Eliza helped her with her things, and gave a small sigh. "I've been here for a while with my brother Quincy. He's my twin, actually. Odd stuff, eh?" Skye laughed nervously, and could tell this girl was pretty nervous as well. "Uhm, so, we're roommates now! Oh...you're not like...some overly prep girl are you? Because those girls get on my nerves most the time." Skye trailed her eyes down to her hands.

Will
Will flinched when he heard a phone vibrate, it hadn't been his, which meant that someone else was in here with him. "Um, hello?" He asked out loud. He didn't like the feeling of being watched. He turned off his music and bit his lip. He figured he should at least find out where the phone was, maybe it wasn't a person behind him but a phone that had dropped. Yeah, that made more sense. He got up slowly and walked around to where there was a gap between the sofa and the window and looked down. Nope, he had been wrong, there was a person. It looked like the person was girl which made him even more confused.
"Um, Hi, this is the boys dorm..." He said, kneeling down to talk to her at eye level. "I'm Will by the way, who are you?" She looked new, and he hadn't heard of anyone matching her description being one of the new popular kids.

@CelestialCellar

Amber
Amber laughed a little at Sierra's excitement. "You must have practiced for quite a while if your so happy about it." She told her. Suddenly, Amber's stomach growled and she blushed. "Hey, uh, why don't we go get something to eat? I heard there's a Starbucks nearby." She told her and smiled sweetly. When she saw Sierra roll her eyes but smile she knew they were going. "Well then, let's go." Amber said happily then began walking. She was glad she and Sierra met up. They hadn't seen each other in two months since Amber went away to show a producer her skills. she got a record deal and now every Sunday she has to go see him so they can keep working. While Amber was there Sierra had been off to publish a book she wrote called Whisper of the Heart and she showed a director her acting skills. She was assigned a part in one of his movies.

Sierra
Sierra smiled when she saw her best friend laugh. "Yeah. My head still hurts from practice." She told her and laughed a little herself. Sierra stared at Amber's stomach when she heard it growl and then heard her own. She blushed and looked up at Amber as she began speaking. Sierra rolled her eyes but smiled. "Sure. Sounds like a plan." She agreed then followed after Amber as she began walking. Sierra was glad that they were going to hang out. Two months away from each other just sucks. She put her skateboard down and hopped on. She rode around, always ahead of Amber but slowing down every few minutes so she didn't go to far.

|Axel|
Axel sighed as he reached school. This weekend had been, eventful, to say the least. He had seen Rose for the first time in forever (Pun intended), and he had done some, other things, this weekend. He just hoped he would make it out alive this year. He had made it out alive last year, he had just one year left. With a sigh, he picked up his bags again, shuffling towards the men's dorm. He knew he was sharing a door with one of the swim guys so it wouldn't be too awkward if the room started to smell like chlorine. He pulled out his key and unlocked the dorm, looking inside, seeing no one. "Great, guess he unpacked and left." He said calmly, throwing his stuff on the empty bed and sitting down, letting out a sigh of relief. "Last year." He said, before his phone buzzed. Groaning, he read the tweet. "Here we go again." He mumbled, before shooting Rose a text. 'Hey, just got here, want to hang out soon?' he asked.
@Poisoned Rose

Roselynn
Rose smiled as she sent a text back to Lincoln, ~Maybe later, Ive got plans right now~ She hit send then her phone buzzed again and she picked it up and smiled wider seeing Axel's name on the screen she opened it and sat up, ~Yes please I need to get out of this room I really don't want princess coming back acting all high and mighty again meet you at the park in 10.~ She smiled jumping up grabbing her small backpack bag and walked out of her dorm room locking the door with her key and walked down the stairs she really needed to see Axel after Princess's stunt.

Eliza
Eliza gave a laugh a the mention of being an over preppy girl, "Are you off your rocker!? I would never! I am just a free floater." She laughed harder then wiped her eyes. That was a riot Eliza a preppy girl, "My cousin is Rose, are you friends with her?" She asked quizzically.

|Axel|
Axel chuckled at Rose's text and picked up his bag. ~I had a feeling you would say that.~ He messaged her before locking his door and heading to the park. Honestly, he needed to see her. After that night, he hadn't slept much. He had to finish all of his summer homework, and then there was the tiny little fact that he had insomnia and well, he didn't sleep at all. With a yawn, he walked towards the park, sitting down and waiting for Rose.
@Poisoned Rose

Iris

He shuffled around for a bit more, even down stairs, until his hand landed on a familiar door handle. Iris gave a sigh of pure relief, and pushed the door open as he felt the warmth of the sun. There were voices nearby, but he figured they wouldn't bother dealing with him, and he continued on down the sidewalk. The soft breeze brushed his shoulder length blonde hair back a bit, his pale eyes not blinking. Iris eventually just leaned up against the building, enjoying the nice weather, and listened to the sounds around him.

Roselynn
Rose smiled and walked to the park as she texted him back, ~Sure you did Ax.~ She sent back. making her way to the spot where she knew that he would be in. She crept up behind him putting her hands over his eyes and leaning down whispering in his ear, "Guess who." She smiled. She had really missed Axel and really needed to see him.

|||Axel|||
Axel was about to respond to Rose's text when someone placed their hands over his eyes. He let a chuckle escape his lips, and he put his hands on hers. "Hmm, my aunt Hilda?" He asked curiously, obviously joking as he pulled away her hands and turned around, kissing her lips. "Nice to see you." He said sweetly.
@Poisoned Rose

Roselynn
Rose gave a small giggle and leaned in and kissed him back before walking around the bench and sitting next to him, "I missed you Axel." She hugged him. "I hate being roomed with Ashton she already has pink all over the bleeding room." She gave a small groan.

~:Anna:~
Anna sighed as she looked up at the dorm rooms. "Here we go." She mumbled to herself, about ready to walk forwards and into the building when her phone buzzed. She groaned and pulled out the device, reading the tweet. "At the least no secrets where lost." She mumbled before putting it back in her bag and lifting the heavy cargo up, knowing that everything else would be inside. She didn't have much, just a bunch of band posters, that where pretty much wallpaper to her. What she didn't like is that she had to stay with the puketacular premadana that was Lindsay. She gagged at just the thought of being constantly within a 50 foot radius of her, and have to hide all of her secrets at that. Maybe her and Rose could just switch rooms, that would be so much better. With a sigh and a heavy heart, Anna picked up her bags again and began to take the long agonizing trip up the stairs and into her room.

With a grunt, Anna finally reached her room, pulling out her key, and sliding it in the door, but as the door swung open, she was beyond pissed. Her bed was shoved in a tiny corner, pukyness covering more than half the room. "AW HELL NAH!" Anna yelled, taking her stuff inside the room, slamming the door shut. She started to work right away, shoving her stupid things back to the side. She took all of her crap and tossed it in a big pile, smiling as she finished her work. She wasted no time in pulling out a big role of colorful tape, and putting it in a strait line down the middle of the room. Satisfied with her work, she sighed and began unpacking her things, spreading out her posters. One by one, she hung up the posters, until they almost coated the entire wall. There where a few of her drawings in there too, a lot of them actually, and most of the posters where artistic or of bands that she liked. She started setting up her bed sheets, which were teal blue sheets, and a dark black fluffy comforter on top. She had her black cello that had silver swirls on it still in it's case, and she smiled, pulling up a chair. She opened the case and pulled out the beautiful instrument, adjusting it so it was just the right height, and she tightened the bow strings, starting to play.

(that would be rose and Anna)

Lindsay felt her cheeks growing warm as Seven pulled her in Trent's direction and thought that she may actually start melting when he complemented her.
Get it together, Lindsay scolded herself. She didn't typically lose her cool for anything --- she refused to let this be an exception.
"Thanks, Trent," Lindsay responded, tossing her hair over her shoulder and flashing another dazzling smile at him. "Lucky for you, I'm not spent that easily."
Lindsay, still smiling, fished a fifty dollar bill from her purse and looked around at everyone.
"Coffee is on me," she repeated, walking toward the counter and handing the money to the woman at the register.
"I need a venti quad-shot skinny caramel macchiato with coconut milk, iced. And I'm paying for whatever they want---" Lindsay gestured towards her friends--- "and you can keep the change."
Lindsay gave her name to the girl at the register before returning to their table. She slid into the booth next to Trent, sitting close enough that their legs were touching.

Destry led the way through the park blocks, kicking rocks as he walked.
"So, Jake," he called behind him with a playful smirk playing across his face "when do you plan to propose?"
He immediately received a response via Quinton's shoe to the back of Destry's head. "Ouch! Okay, kidding!" Destry laughed, throwing it back at Quinton and winking at Jake.
"I'm just saying though, as much as you two talk and everything, the date should really be set by n---" Destry didn't get the opportunity to finish before Quinton tackled him into the grass.
"Okay, okay! Nico, man, back me up!"

Quinton got off of Destry, laughing. Just because they all knew how Quinton felt didn't mean that Jake needed to know. He knew that she wasn't totally oblivious, but he also knew that the moment that she felt like he was pressuring her, she'd push him away. He really didn't want that.
"Don't you dare, Nico!" Quinton laughed, elbowing him in the ribs, "Otherwise you're next!"
Quin caught Jake's eye, shot her a mischievous grin, shoved Nico into one of the bushes lining the sidewalk, and took off running.

Hayden was completely mortified.
"Uhh.. yeah, I know..." She replied, staring at the floor. Her cheeks turned bright pink as she spoke. "My name is Hayden. They apparently thought I was a boy when they were doing the room assignments, and it was too late to change it... so here I am." She looked up, making eye contact with Will and felt her face flush completely. This is so awkward.

@Tart @Sashakiki

Will
Will bit his lip and nodded. "That makes sense i guess, though don't be surprised if like all the guys hit on you. They are going to see it as a lottery win. ya know?" He asked and glanced around. It had grown slightly quieter, which he assumed meant that people had left. He looked back at Hayden and a small smile formed, "How did you even fit behind here? Do you need help getting out?" He felt like this was a super awkward meeting, but it wasn't like he had anywhere to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.