Hawthorne Academy of Fine Arts || Will you survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will
Will nodded and sat down next to her "Yeah that's true, I'm paired up with the captain of the swim team which is basically like rooming with my boss" He said with a light laugh. When she asked how long he had been here he shrugged "I started here freshman year, been here ever since" He said and ran a hand through his hair. "So what are some of your classes?" He asked

[bg=#ffffff]
MtCrlIwm.jpg

Trent G. Weatherly

Trent was pumped about the party. He hadn't been to a good party in a while. As long as no punks crashed it, the party will be amazing. When Lindsay invited the new guy, Trent didn't know what to think of that. Then he just thought, maybe he was a cool dude. Ashton seemed to like him, if he got Ashton out the way, Trent could have some alone time with Lindsay. "Hagg...oh yeah, we can probably sniff the bastard out." Trent was barely paying attention, he was just thinking about him and Lindsay alone, he moved a little closer to her. "This is the best way to get everyone's minds back together, show them who runs things." Trent was about to preach or whatever but then he saw Seven coming. He was with some long haired boy or was it a girl? Nope! With Seven it was definitely a boy, with long hair. "Looks like Seven made a new friend."[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
g6FJpebm.jpg

Seven Matthews

Seven smirked at the guy, he was super cute when he smiled. Seven didn't think anyone could come this close to being, almost as sexy as him. "Oh will just keep it between us. My friends are great people but judgy non the less. Have you ever been to Starbucks?" Seven just thought that the boy didn't know of Starbucks, some people really didn't. "Well you can answer that later. Come on." Seven was about to walk but then the boy asked for his hand. Seven had an awww smile on his face. He thought the boy's nervousness was adorable. "You don't have to be nervous, my friends aren't THAT intimidating." Either way, Seven linked his fingers with the boy. The boy's fingers were soft and delicate, more then Seven's. Seven appreciated that. Seven with the boy, they walked over to the table. "Everyone this, sexy boy right here is...oh! That's right you never told me your name. Seven saw Trent laughing. "Bringing random guys over without even knowing their name, classic Seven." "Shut up Trent! Anyway, what's your name?" Seven waited patiently, still holding the boy's girly soft hand.[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
g2yapFNm.png

Jax Savage

Jax was startled by the blonde girl yelling. He was invited to a party? These people seemed cool, he didn't need friends or anything. A party is a party, Jax loved to let loose. He took his coffee and he payed the girl. "Thanks." "Ahhh, your welcome." The girl was around his age, she was twirling her hair. Girls. Jax just smirked as he walked over to the blonde girl and her friends. "You know inviting random people to parties can be bad move, luckily I'm not a psycho killer or something." Jax sipped his coffee as he looked at Ashton. "So...Ashton, your going to the party, I was wondering if you can save a dance for me?" Jax was never shy about what he wanted, even though he didn't need friends a girl as pretty as Ashton, they were hard to come by.[/bg]

Hayden was starting to get a clear picture of Will now. He was obviously in with the "cool" kids at school, and she couldn't help but to feel a little uncomfortable about it. He seemed nice enough, though, so she decided that she'd ought to give him the benefit of the doubt.
"Uhh... The usual, I guess. Lit analysis, Chem, Pre-calc, and AP Gov... The only ones I'm really excited about are Chorus and Gothic Lit, though. What about you?"
Hayden looked out the window. It was beautiful. The early-September weather was still sunny and hot, and the sky was cloudless and blue.
"Hey," She said suddenly, her eyes focusing back on him. "You said you're on the swim team, right? My aunt took me to this really cool swim hole last sumer when I was up here visiting. We should go --- you know, before the weather starts going to shit around here, and everything."
Before Will could say no, Hayden hopped up and grabbed his arm, pulling him off of the couch. "C'mon, my car is parked in the C-Lot, so it's not far."

Lindsay smiled at Trent, nodding in agreement.
"I want everyone there," Lindsay told him in a soft voice so the others couldn't hear. "I want to fish out whoever is behind that stupid account, and in order to do that, I need everyone in one place so we can do some digging." For Lindsay, this was more than just a bunch of teens getting drunk. She had some serious business to take care of. She rested her head against Trent's shoulder, looking up as Seven walked in. Lindsay smirked as he led the boy over toward their group, and examined the boy. He was hot, just not in the traditional way. His eyes were perfect, except... Lindsay frowned slightly, recognizing his blank gaze. The kid was obviously blind, and Sev was as clueless as ever.
Oh well, not her business. He was extremely pretty though --- perfect for Seven.
"Leave it Sev to hunt out the prettiest boy on campus on the first day," Lindsay called, smiling. She had to admit, they looked cute standing next to each other.
"So... Ashton, you're going to the party, I was wondering if you could save a dance for me?"
Lindsay's head snapped in Ashton's direction, and she nodded subtly to encourage her. This dude was a babe, and Ashton needed a distraction right now.

@Sashakiki
@Total Anarchy Beastmode
@Tart

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Quincy
Quin smiled at Lindsay, this was gonna be a great party and they would hopefully find who this HA_Hag is. Quin's eyes went wide when Jax, a no grouper with a popular girl, what? Well Quin did have a major crush on Ashton for several years, he just hasn't gotten the confidence to ask her out. Quin stood and started smirking and nodding his head as Jax asked her out, not thinking that she would say yes, he raised his eyebrow at Jax.

Ashton
Ashton hopped into the line again, grabbing her simple frap and turned around, walking over to take a seat close to Lindsay and Trent, but a bit of space between them so Lindsay could have some semi-alone time with him. She stirred her cold coffee around a bit with her green straw and took a sip. It was a perfect blend of bitter and sweet. She looked up when Jax approached the table, her dazzling blue eyes curious, yet still holding that spunk of attitude. It was as if that whole episode outside never happened, her make up touched up and looking good as new.

"So...Ashton, your going to the party, I was wondering if you can save a dance for me?"

She was taken aback by this, her head tilting to the side in a sort of challenging notion. She caught Lindsay's eye, nodding in encouragement. Perhaps this guy wouldn't be that bad. He surely had the looks down, his dark hair and smoldering eyes definitely something she couldn't just pass up. Ashton smiled softly, her hand twirling her green straw in her coffee absentmindedly. "A dance? Hmm..I may be able to allow that.." Her eyes held a piercing gaze, and Ashton knew just how much this look could effect someone. Let's just say, she used it quite a lot to get what she wanted.
Iris
Iris mentally gave himself a facepalm when Seven said it was Starbucks, and realized how dumb he'd probably sounded. He was just about to say something when Seven linked his fingers with his, leading him into the building. His hands were soft, but rougher then his, and only a tad larger. This lead him to thinking Seven was most likely an inch or so taller then him, unless he just had big hands. Iris was awfully tall, and he knew this, and it suited his almost supermodel looks. "It's...not that.." He chuckled, shaking his head as his eyes stared directly ahead. When he could hear a murmur of voices and particularly a females and males, he figured they were by the group. "Everyone this, sexy boy right here is...oh! That's right you never told me your name." Iris chuckled, listening the dispute between Seven and another male, who he figured must be Trent. "I'm Iris. Nice to meet you all." He gave a charming smile, then turned his head towards the female voice. "Leave it Sev to hunt out the prettiest boy on campus on the first day," Iris shook his head at that, "I assure you, with the sound of Seven's voice, he must be far more handsome." He said this nonchalantly, already opening up a bit. This group of people seemed nice, and he figured he'd fit in nicely.
Jake/Nico
Jake hopped down once arriving at their destination, and ran a hand through her tangled hair. She rolled her eyes when Quinton picked up a strand. "you look like you got in a fight with a hair dryer. And lost." She mocked a scoff, "And what if I like it this way?" She challenged, huffing and crossing her arms as he pushed her. "You're such an idiot.." She chuckled to herself, looking back to see Destry and Nico coming up to meet them. While Nico was full of life, Destry seemed to be troubled. Jake decided not to push it, and instead gave him a small reassuring smile. "Aye! Isn't there a pizza place around here? That sounds so good.." Jake chuckled, then ran up to her brother, hopping onto his back. "Oi! Walking tree! Lift me up real quick!" Nico gave her a questioning look, yet still amused. "And why is that?" "Just shut up and do it!" "Fine, fine.." Nico picked her up and lifted Jake to sit on his shoulders, where she looked around. "Aha. There's one not too terribly far. Sound good?" She cocked an eyebrow, looking back down at Quinton and Destry.
Skye
Skye felt her heart fall at the expression Eliza gave her when mentioning the band posters and music. A roommate that didn't share her same interests? That was like...death to her! Skye was about to apologize when she saw that amused smile playing on the redheads face, her hopes instantly picking back up. "Jeez girl don't scare me like that! Here, I can help you out with yours, and we can do mine as well. Have you heard of the band Pierce The Veil? They're practically my life right now.." Skye rambled on, unzipping her suitcase and pulling out some things, setting them on her bed. She had more stuff coming in the mail, and she couldn't wait to get her side of the room situated.

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Destry nodded. As if he could ever turn down pizza.
"Lead the way, Monkey," Destry cracked a playful smile, looking up at Jake.
Together, they all walked to the Hot Lip's Pizza cart, located on the far end of the Plaza. Quinton ordered two slices and a bread stick, stuffing the latter into his mouth before they'd taken the time to sit down.

Quinton laughed at Destry's chipmunk cheeks, carrying his pizza as they walked toward the shady area in the grass to sit down. He took a seat beneath an enormous Oak tree where the grass was dappled with slivers of sunlight.
His phone vibrated, and he glanced down to check who it was.

@LaChance_Linds7: Party tonight, my place. Be there.

"Well what do you know," Quinton called, holding up his phone for everyone to see. "Looks like the Queen isn't ready to come down off that throne yet. I can't believe she's still throwing a first-day-of-school-kick-off party, with the whole Hagg drama and everything."

Eliza
Eliza gave a laugh and walked over helping her put up the posters. "Peirce the Veil is good. Falling in Reverse is my favorite right now. Pick Up the Phone by far my favorite song right now." She said with a smile. She knew this was going to be a fun year if she had a roommate as cool as Skye was.​

[bg=#ffffff]
g2yapFNm.png

Jax Savage

Jax finished his coffee before smirking at Ashton. "Allow? Well...I'm glad because if you didn't, I would have to brake the rules." Jax wasn't paying a lot of attention to Seven and the new guy. He was to busy with Ashton. He did notice that the boy, Iris had a blank stare. Iris was clearly blind. I guess Seven didn't see nothing after the pretty face. Jax thought it would be funny for him to find out himself. He just shrugged. "Well...everyone, this was fun. I'll be heading back to get ready. Oh yeah, Ashton I'm a killer on the dance floor. Can't wait to show off my moves." Jax spun backwards, sliding out the doorway with a smirk.[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
g6FJpebm.jpg
[/bg]
[bg=#ffffff]
Seven Matthews

Seven started to laugh, he couldn't believe that the hot dude just did that. Ashton was going to have a lot of fun. "Ashton, has a date a hot one too." Seven then looked at Trent and Lindsay. "And I know the Queen and King of the Academy are going together. Who will I go with?" Seven smiled turning towards Iris. "Iris...you wouldn't want me to go to one of my best and closest girl friend's party by myself, would you?" Seven looked at Iris, straight in his face. Seven was still so clueless, he didn't see the blank glassy stare, even this close to Iris.[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
MtCrlIwm.jpg

Trent G. Weatherly

Trent started to like the new kid. He was giving all his attention towards Ashton. Which made it easier for Trent to get Lindsay's attention. After the boy left, Trent just stared in disbelief at Seven. He still couldn't tell that Iris was blind. Once he found out, his tricks wouldn't work, he would actually need a brain to get the boy. Now that Ashton and Seven were occupied, Trent didn't have to worry about being interrupted by anyone, when he went to put his moves on Lindsay at the party tonight. Trent looked over at Quincy. "Q! Who are you going with, to the party?" Trent knew that Quincy had a crush on Ashton but he thought it was just a little school crush. He didn't want his main man to be left hanging, maybe Trent could hook him up with some random hot girl for the night. He looked over at Lindsay wrapping his arm around her. "Tonight is going to make history."[/bg]

Quincy
Quin's eyes blew up when he heard Ashton accept the dance, he had thought 99% that she would say no since he wasn't popular, so you would know his reaction after he heard that. "Wait are you serious, with this-, never mind." Quin stopped himself before he could say anything that he would regret, he just sighed then walked next to Trent. Q! Who are you going with, to the party?" He smiled then thought, who would he go with? Maybe ask Roselynn just to get Ashton get pissed off, that would be hilarious. "I really don't know who I'll go with. The only other girl is Giovanni. So I'm not sure. Your going with Lindsay T?"

Freddie
Freddie stood outside, examining the busy city street and, in the distance, the bustling park blocks. A cigarette dangled from his mouth. As far as he could tell, the preps were handling things surprisingly well, and none of them seemed to realize that they were being watched. He smirked, tossing the cigarette butt to the ground and stepping on it. His phone vibrated in his pocket, and after pulling it out, he found that he'd received another DM from Hagg.

@HA_Hagg: I need you to be at that party tonight.

Well, Freddie thought, a smirk spreading across his lips, good thing I was already planning on going, then. Parties were the perfect place to do some digging, and Freddie had a couple of pending assignments from Hagg to work on. It was going to be the perfect night to get belligerent; Freddie was going to make sure of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

[bg=#ffffff]
MtCrlIwm.jpg

Trent G. Weatherly

"Who else would I go with. This sexy blonde bombshell. If I don't take her, some nerdy punk might try to ask her out." Trent almost laughed so hard at Quincy, he couldn't really be considering bringing Manvanni with him. "Q, your really going to bring Manvanni with you. We can find some other girl." Trent scanned the room. "How about one of those two." He saw some chicks with skateboards, they were cute. The blonde was really cute, Trent wouldn't let Lindsay know he thought that though. "I bet, they would want to date a football player a senior too."[/bg]

@Justice_20
@Ookami

Lincoln
Lincoln stopped for a minute to take a break, it was always good to take a short break between playing an instrument, to cool down. Lincoln looked down at his guitar case, it had a lot of change, bills and even a ten dollar bill, guess people like his music, but then an idea popped up in mind. Link decided to text Rose, to be honest she was one of the few good friends he had, he had always loved playing the guitar while sh played the piano. >Hey Rose when do you wanna hangout, I need to tell you something, I think it's a good idea if i say so myself.> Lincoln forwarded the text to Rose, Lincoln then packed up his guitar case then put on his back, then walked over to Starbucks. He pushed in line through many people when he got distracted by a pretty blonde sitting at a table outside, but the looked back when he knocked into somebody causing him to fall down, he then looked up to see Lindsay. "Oops, sorry."

Quincy
Quincy turned his head back in fourth trying to signal to Trent that he would never go out with her. "Oh hell no T! Never, she actually scares me..." Quincy chuckled then looked over across the store where he saw A beautiful blonde, she definitely wasn't popular, but she was pretty. "Hmm...Maybe just she isn't a popular, but damn is she hot!" Quin chuckled but then heard a small ow, he turned to see one of the misfits, Lincoln, on the ground looking like he walked into Lindsay.

Lindsay listened to Trent and Quincy talk, rolling her eyes.
"Quin, you know what the best part about showing up to a party alone?" she asked, playfully wrapping her fingers around Trent's to prevent him from listening. "You get to leave with whoever you want." Lindsay winked at Quincy before directing her attention back to Trent. "Which, of course, is why you won't be going alone," she purred the last statement into Trent's ear, flashing him another playful smile.

@Total Anarchy Beastmode @Justice_20

Amber
A soft sigh escaped her lips and Amber put her arms over her head, stretching. "We should go. I'm bored out of my mind here." She groaned. Amber felt eyes on her and looked around. She spotted a guy who was looking at her from a distance and raised a brow. She turned to Sierra. "Some guys are spying on us. I'm going to say something." She told her then stood up, facing them. "If you wanna talk to us walk over here. Don't just stand there staring at us like pereveted stalkers." She scolded lightly then smiled. She sat back down then turned to Sierra and laughed quietly.

Sierra

She looked over at Amber as she spoke and nodded. "Right behind ya." She agreed and stretched herself. Sierra could feel eyes on her and looked from the direction it was coming from to see a guy and his friends. She was about to say seomthing when she hears Amber's voice whisper to her. Sierra opened her mouth to stop her but Amber was already up and yelling. Sierra sighed softly then turned her body to face the guys as Amber spoke. She smiled sweetly and when Amber finished she waved them over then turned around.
@Total Anarchy Beastmode

Iris
Iris blushed again, feeling Seven's eyes on his face as he asked him to be his date. "Uh..yeah, I'd love to.." Iris was already making mental notes to himself to stay away from the alcohol that was sure to be there, but in the end, he always found himself in some random place with a massive hangover. He realized he and Seven were still holding hands, and bit his bottom lip as his blush grew darker. Seven's hands really were comforting, and he liked the soft yet rough texture of them. He wondered what he looked like. Most likely super model handsome, if he were to guess. Iris also wondered if Seven knew he was blind. Some people were just oblivious to it, and often he'd had to explain himself, or they'd finally realize. Might as well let him figure it out by himself, which was bound to happen anytime now, and if not, at the party for sure. That would surely be something to see.
Ashton
"Allow? Well...I'm glad because if you didn't, I would have to brake the rules." Ashton rose an eyebrow and let a small smile appear on her lip glossed lips. "Can't wait." She took a sip from her coffee and watched him walk away, laughing at his goofy moves out the door. She knew he wasn't a popular, but damn, with looks like that he'd outta be. "Wait are you serious, with this-, never mind." She clicked her tongue and looked at Quincy. The jealously was blindingly obvious, but she decided to not take note on it. "He's not bad. I've taken an interest in him.." She smirked to herself and stirred her coffee again, mixing the whipped cream into it.
Jake/Nico
Jake and Nico had both gotten their shared favorite pizza, the meat lovers. Jake looked at the tree for a bit, then decided to add more to her monkey nickname. Really, she just liked to be taller then what she was, and she was a tree hugger at heart. She grabbed a low branch and swung herself up, sitting on a sturdy branch as her legs dangled. "Nico! Hand me the heavenly pizza." Nico smirked at his sister and handed her the slices, going to sit down beside Quinton, stretching his legs out. Jake looked down at Quinton when he mentioned the tweet, and she pulled out her own to see. "Huh. Yeah. Well we should all meet up somewhere so we can go together. It'd be fun." She took a bite of her pizza, and Nico shrugged. "Yeah that sounds cool. Maybe Jake and Quinton can actually get--" Jake broke a tiny branch off and threw it at him. "Actually get revenge on Ashton.." Nico lied, rolling his eyes at his sister.​

(( Whoopsie. Forgot Skye. ))

Skye
Skye laughed, "Yes! That song is amazing." She chuckled and began to place things where they were supposed to go, then started to unroll her posters. "These are my babies. I plan to cover my side of the room with them." She smirked and continued to unroll them each, dancing around a bit on the balls of her feet. She was really glad to have a roommate like Eliza. She could tell they'd be great friends.​

[warning=lime][spoili]
MtCrlIw.jpg

Trent saw the girls, the blonde was cussing them out. He knew she had fire in her. He looked back at Quincy. "Whatever Lindsay told you, Q you need a date. So let's go over there and get you one." Trent wiggled his eyebrows, smirking at Lindsay. Trent waited for Quincy to make a move. He didn't want to be the one they checked for. Trent was looking out for his boy.[/spoili][/warning]

Last edited:
|||Axel|||
Axel sighed and he leaned back into Rose. "I haven't seen my roommate all morning, but I don't think he will be much of a hassle." He said softly, leaning in and kissing her lips softly, glad to have that warm feeling of his lips beneath hers again. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her in. "I think that we will get though the year together." He said softly.
@Poisoned Rose

Quincy
Quincy sighed, he really wanted to go with a girl, and if he wanted to go out with someone he knew the best spot to make out at. "T I'm with you it would be good to go with somebody, it's boring just standing there and drinking beer, let's go T." Quin chuckled then patted his back, "if I'm gonna get a date, I'm going to need the good looking one to seal the deal." Quin smiled and walked over to the two. "Hello names Quincy, do any of you wanna go to the party tonight?"

( @CelestialCellar On my last post i put that Lincoln bumped into Lindsay, did you see that? @Total Anarchy Beastmode @Ookami )

Roselynn
Rose smiled pressing closer to him as they kissed then sighed softly as her phone buzzed again. "Sorry its Link." She said apologizing as she looked at her phone screen. ~Can we talk about it when I get back to campus Link?~ She sent back as she shook her head leaning into Axel's side. "I have confidence that we can do this together."

Eliza
She smiled and pulled a few of hers out, "We just put up our posters randomly since we both like the same music." She suggested throwing a couple towards her. She bulled out a Bullet for my Valentine poster that was signed, "My pride and joy." She said with a proud smile as she held her poster in front of her body.​

Status
Not open for further replies.