Hawthorne Academy of Fine Arts || Will you survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-|Geo|-
Geo looked at Sierra, who seemed mortified of her actions, and she dropped her arm, her gaze still icy as she looked at the both of them. Her friend seemed like a deer in the headlights, where as Geo was no stranger to stopping fights, or starting them. She looked down at the girl, which wasn't surprising since she looked down on a lot of people. "It's not a problem for me to stop fights, I have done it before." She said calmly, looking at her friend. "Needless to say I would have broken bones if I had to." She said in the same tone as always. Turning to the girl she had stopped, she gazed at her, unfazed by anything. "Geo, your roommate to be precise. I already knew who you where."
@Ookami

Trent G. Weatherly
MtCrlIw.jpg

Trent was about destroy this kid. His eyes were on fire. He could have threw the kid through the glass window. He came back to earth, when Lindsay came over. Trent readjusted himself. "Yeah let's go, before I go to jail for murder." Trent waited for Quincy to clean up and his crew to get ready. Trent had so much anger in him that he threw a chair against the wall. "Hey!" Trent didn't pay attention to the cashier girl. He just waved her off. "Shut up!" Trent with his group walked out of Starbucks. The next time he saw those assholes, he would annihilate them all. "Look Lins, that whole girl thing was psycho. If Manvanni didn't come, she would have really did some damage. Which would have made me strangle her." Trent was still angry about the whole thing, he couldn't wait till he saw that punk again. "The next time I see that asshole, he's going to regret it. Let me walk you back to your room." Trent waved off everyone else, he wanted alone time with Lindsay. They both needed to cool off.
Seven Matthews
g6FJpeb.jpg

While Seven was, trying to defuse Trent and the other kid, he had not seen the whole Lindsay and Psycho Girl thing. He was lucky that Geo had came. He gave her a thank you nod, he wasn't going to go over to her now, she was talking with the crazy bitch and her friend. He held Iris hand as they walked. "Iris right now, I think would be the best time to walk to the dorm rooms. We are still going to get new outfits for tonight of course. I'll just come pick you up in an hour." Seven was shaken up by the whole ordeal. He wasn't in no mood to go shopping right now, which is shocking.
Jax Savage
g2yapFN.png

Jax was back in his dorm room, bored like earlier. He didn't have anything to do now. Is roommate was still gone, so he couldn't talk to him. He had a feeling that David wouldn't be up to talk to him anyway. Maybe Jax should go find some other company or something. Jax got up out of his bed. Being a bad boy loner, wasn't fun all the time. He did get girls because of it but being bored came with it also. Jax walked out of the dorm. Jax went into the building"s lobby, maybe he would see someone there.

@CelestialCellar @IceQueen @Tart

Amber
When Geo said she would've broken Sierra's bones if it came down to it she narrowed her eyes and walked over to them. "Do that and I'm gonna have to confront you myself." She threatened then looked over at Sierrra. "As for you, don't do that ever again. Next time your in a fight with that punk ass bitch tell me." She smirked. "I'll gladly help." She told her then turned to Geo again. "I give you my thanks for stopping Sierra." She said in a calm tone.

Sierra
She sighed softly and bent down, picking up her skateboard. She listened to Amber's scolding and stood up straight, looking directly at her. "It's rare, Amber. Remember that. The only time my eyes glaze over is when natural instinct tells me to do so." She reminded her. Sierra turned to Geo and smiled. "Nice to meet you." She said cheerfully.

-|Geo|-
Geo gave a glare at the boys, ignoring the fighting as she saw the asshole that was Trent walk by her. She wanted to punch him so bad, and she would probably be the first person to do it. She knew that some day he was going to get a big head and she was going to have to take him down. She sighed turned back to her roommate. "I would say the same but I already know who you are. Now if you excuse me there is no reason for me to stick around." She said bluntly before she started heading towards the other café that was still close, but not one with scared workers inside.
@Ookami

Sierra
"Uh, hey, wait!" She called and ran after her. When she caught up Sierra stopped her and reached for her wallet in her purse. She pulled it out then opened it and pulled out a twenty. "Take this. It's the least I can do to thank you." She said and took the girl's hand. She put the twenty in her palm then closed it and closed her wallet. She put it back in her purse then put her skateboard down. "Later." She said then rode off to the dorms, Amber right beside her.

-|Geo|-
Geo turned as the girl yelled at her, and stopped in her tracks. She stared at the money for a moment, before stuffing it in her pocket. She saw no use arguing with a girl like that, it would be child's play for her. Besides, if it came down to it, a knife wasn't going to stop Geo, she had faced worse. And if she knew anything about power, Geo had it all, as much as Lindsay had. She snorted and kept walking towards the café in silence.

Amber
She watched Geo and saw her snort like a pig which amused her but also made her slightly angry. "Jeez, ungrateful much?" She growled, turning back to Sierra. "You didn't have to give her money you know." She told her.

Sierra
"Yeah, I know. But I wanted to. I could have harmed her when she grabbed my arm." She told Amber. Sierra sighed softly and her blue gazed flickered up to the sky.

Lindsay smiled bleakly at Trent and thanked him.
"Let's go," she grabbed his arm, and pulled him through the double doors outside. "Let's meet up later, okay Ashton?" Lindsay called as she walked. Lindsay was still trying to maintain her usual haughty attitude, but she was trembling. The amount of adrenaline pumping through her system was overwhelming, and she was still trying to come to terms with the fact that she was just threatened with a knife.
"My dad is seriously going to flip," Lindsay murmured, looking warily in Trent's direction. Her hands were still gripping his bicep tightly. "Like, seriously...if they thought I was bad..."
@Tart @Red Velvet Special

Sierra
The sadness inside her heart finally took hold of her and Sierra fell to a squatted position. She put her forehead on her knees and sobbed. She hated herself. What she was. Who she was. Because of her quirk Sierra had nightmares every night. In all of them she killed someone dear to her. "I can't do it Amber! I just can't! I'd rather die than stay the way I am!" She screamed, opening her eyes slightly. They were full with sadness and pain. Sierra knew she was a monster but she couldn't control it. No matter how many times she tried, it never worked. She wrapped her hands around her knees and made her hands Into first. She closed her eyes tightly and sobbed on, not caring who saw.

Tagged: No one

Will
Will nodded and followed her out. When they got to the car he grinned and shrugged "eh, its not that bad and i bet the stars look great from here. He followed her in and buckled up, he bobbed along to the music since it had a nice beat. He glanced over at Hayden and couldn't help but see how gorgeous she was when the sun hit her the right way. He looked back out the window as they drove outside the city. It wasn't a bad distance and when they turned onto the dead end road he raised an eyebrow. He couldn't help but feel slightly paranoid at the fact that he didn't see a swimming hole anywhere, but when Hayden spoke again it calmed his nerves. "Oh, ok, sure. Just lead the way" He said and pulled his bag over his shoulder.

Hayden flashed him a mischievous smile before hopping out of the car, locking the door behind her.
She wasn't tall, but her light weight made it easy for her to scale the fence, landing softly on the other side. Only pausing long enough for Will to climb the fence after her, Hayden lead the way through the thick trees, scoffing at the "No Trespassing" signs as she went. For the most part, they were completely hidden from view. The only exposed area that they had to cross was an exposed segment of someone's back yard (through which they sprinted as Hayden tried to suppress her laughter), and within minutes, the were following a winding downward trail that opened up into a nearly perfect swim hole.
"Ta-da!" Hayden called, as they stepped onto the rocky shore. The water here was nearly still and very calm. While the creek itself wasn't particularly wide, this segment opened up to an expanse that was close to 40 feet across and so deep in some place that Hayden couldn't find the bottom when she tried to. There was a rocky wall on the opposite side that, upon her last visit, Hayden spent a lot of time climbing up and jumping from with her little brother. Hayden slipped off her shoes, shimmied out of her shorts, and pulled off the ratty tee-shirt to reveal a simple black bakini.
"Alright, swimmer-boy," she called, stepping gingerly into the water, "race you to the other side." Hayden took a deep breath and dove.
@Sashakiki

¢™Infinity™¢
Infinity made her way to Hawthorne. She was pretty nervous for her first day back and she had no idea where to go. She picked up her schedule and started for her dorm room which was 232. Considering she had only been at HA for the last 3 weeks of school last year she didn't know many people, but she knew enough to know that cliques were huge here. She could kinda say that she was a misfit or a no group kinda chick. Hung out with pretty much anyone and got along with most. She opened the door to her dorm, which had the usual two beds and other dorm-y stuff. Her roommate, Katerina hadn't made it yet, which meant that she got to pick her bed first. Infinity unpacked most of her things and threw the rest of her stuff on the bed by the window. There wasn't much to do until the party thing they had tonight, and Infinity wasn't too keen on walking around and approaching anyone just yet, so she just shut her door and lied in her bed and put on some music, hoping something interesting would happen soon.

{ o u t f i t }

As soon as the plane touched the pavement, Katerina turned on her cellphone. Instantly continuous familiar sounds of messages arriving were heard. Most were from the group of friends she hung out with in her vacation trip. She texted them back as the plane came to a stop and as she descended from it with her hand luggage. She only stopped when she had to get her baggage cart to get her other luggage. As she was exiting the airport, Kat was irritated to say at the least. Her flight had been delayed so she would have to arrive late at school. She went to the garage and efficiently began to load the luggage in her car {front||back||inside}. Only when she was closing the door did she feel the sound of a new tweet being published. When she checked it she swore at the message. "And so the drama begins" Kat took a deep breath before entering her car and driving off to school.

Through the course of the drive, a few other pings were emitted from her phone. Though Kat couldn't resist checking every time it dinged to check if nothing of her was mentioned. When she read that Lindsay's mother slept with teachers, she nearly got off the road due to her momentary shock and amusement. After an hour or so of driving, Kat finally arrived at the Academy. As soon as she parked her car she sent a text to Shine "Hey babe~ Just got here, want to hang out?" and a text to Destry "How about we catch up in Lindsay's party tonight? ;P"

When Kat saw who was her roommate she let out a breath of relief. She was not in the mood to come in and see that she was sharing a room with someone she didn't like. Kat then went back to retrieve two of her bags, her hand luggage and one of the big bags, to take to her room. She opted to take the other one in later. When Kat opened the door to her room, she saw that Infinity was already there. She smiled towards her roommates direction and left the bags near the remaining bed, unpacking as she began to talk with her roommate."Hi Infinity, how as your vacation?"

@CelestialCellar @Red Velvet Special @Little_Ghost98

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
¢™Infinity™¢
Infinity smiled and sat up as Kat walked in. "Hey girl. It was pretty good, I went on a trip to Florida. I'm kinda glad to be back though." She smiled. She was really happy that she was rooming with someone that she actually liked. If she was rooming with Lindsay, she feared she would kill her. "So I saw that Lindsay's throwing a party tonight. Are you going? I could use a good party." She smiled
@Cherie

Trent G. Weatherly
While Trent and Lindsay walked, Trent was getting calmer. When he was around Lindsay, nothing else mattered. He still wanted to destroy the punk but right now, he was busy. "Lindsay, I don't know why everyone hates on you, your beautiful and rich. I think it's all jealousy. Just like those punks are jealous of me. I mean look at me." Trent started to show off, with a smirk. All the misfits were just jealous, they didn't have his looks or Lindsay's. Trent walked with Lindsay back to her building. "I think you might have to sneak me in..." He started to laugh, knowing that he would get in anyway.

Trent started to act like he was a spy, hiding behind a tree and then popping out. "Now, let's go in and finish our conversation." Trent said waiting at the door for Lindsay. He knew she was going to let him in, who could resist him...NO ONE, that's who.
Shine Matthews
Shine was bored, Rose was busy and Anna didn't get back to her. Shine knew that her Double Trouble Twin(Kat) was probably here already. She knew that she was down the hall from her. She was with Infinity, another girl Shine knew. She got her shoes on and walked to Kat's room. She banged on the door. "Open up! You know who it is!!!!!!!" Shine yelled, laughing at the same time. At least with her Double Trouble girl, she could start some real mess, at Lindsay's party.

@CelestialCellar @Cherie @Little_Ghost98

Will
Will scaled the the fence with ease and landed behind her before running along side her. When they had to run across a persons yard, he kept his head down as he tried to not to laugh. He was actually having fun today so far, which was a lot different that how last year had started out, with him being alone in his dorm room all day. He was getting the feeling that he and Hayden could become really good friends, as long as they hid said friendship from everyone else in the school. Especially Hags, he didn't want to know what could come of that if they decided to open their big mouth.

When they arrived at the swimming hole, Will had wide eyes. It was gorgeous and was defiantly deep enough to practice in. Plus it was secluded which meant he wouldn't have to try and explain himself since he doubted anyone would find him. He threw his bag to side and pulled off his shirt, and took off his shoes. When Hayden jumped in, he grinned to himself and jumped in after her. The water felt great, it wasn't too cold yet and it felt nice after that run through the woods. He opened his eyes under water to see how far ahead Hayden was and swam to catch up with her, he hadn't quite decided if he was gonna let her win or not.

(( Alas! WiFi is back and stronger then ever. Whoop Whoop! ))

Ashton
Ashton looked up when Lindsay called out, and gave a reassuring nod along with a smile, giving a small wave. She continued on down her path, taking a few more sips of her coffee, and really just soaking up the amazing weather. There was only a soft breeze, and it wasn't too hot nor too warm. It was perfect! Ashton pulled out her phone and scrolled through her Twitter feed, rolling her eyes in disgust at each tweet of a misfit. Apparently Jake and her little group were back together, and Quinton and her were flirting it up. It was totally gross watching those two give puppy eyes at each other. Gag! Ashton huffed and shoved her phone back into the back pocket of her shorts. She passed by the lobby, looking up to see Jax, the stud from earlier. Why not make some small talk? He looked bored enough. She pulled open the door and greeted him with a smile, flipping her hair behind her shoulder. "Hey! You totally just missed some major drama back at Starbucks. It was nuts! Some chick pulled out a knife." @Red Velvet Special

Jake/Nico
Nico had to seriously bite the inside of his cheek to keep his lips from spreading into a dopey smile in front of Lincoln. And Jake had realized this instantly as they all turned towards the boy's dorms. She kept smirking to herself as she watched those two, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, you should've just walked away. Trent would have beaten you to a pulp.... no offense.." Nico looked over at Lincoln and chuckled, playfully punching his arm as they continued on towards the dorms. Jake turned back to Quinton, raising an eyebrow at him in a 'Do you see what I see' sort of look as she gestured to Nico and Lincoln. She split into a dorky grin then turned back around, Nico and Destry leading the way towards their room. Nico lead them into the building, up some stairs, then to a door. After fidgeting around for a key, they finally unlocked the door and walked in. After looking around for a bit, Jake found Nico's bed and flopped down onto it and sighed. "Well that was something. Gotta love Hawthorne and all it's drama!" @CelestialCellar @Justice_20

Iris
Iris jumped a bit at the sudden touch from Seven, and nodded a bit as he was lead outside, his hand in Seven's once more. They walked in silence for a bit, until Iris felt a soft tremble from Seven's hand. He must have gotten shaken up with that huge ordeal. "You okay? I don't really know what happened... but it sounded like a lot of fighting. I didn't want to butt in and cause more, so I just kind of... sat down.." Iris chuckled at his own pitiful actions and continued to walk along. "And about the party... I've gotta warn you. Drunk Iris equals reckless Iris. Let's just say that.." His cheeks flared, and he turned his head away slightly to hide them.

Lindsay nodded slowly as Trent spoke. He was right, everyone was just jealous. Lindsay couldn't blame them --- she had everything that she wanted: a nice house, a ton of money, beautiful friends, and a gorgeous crush who complemented her all of the time...
On he surface, Lindsay's life was perfect.
She giggled as Trent goofed around in the bushes, and used her key-card to unlock the front door to the dorm building.
"C'mon, dork," Lindsay teased, grabbing a hold of Trent's hand and pulling him into the building. She lead him up the stairs, down the hall, and to the front door of her bedroom from which she could hear music playing.
"Shit. My filthy roommate must be here." Lindsay unlocked the door and pushed it open. Sure enough, there was Anna sitting on her bead playing the cello. Looking down at the floor, Lindsay felt her temper bubbling again. Her things. In an enormous, messy pile.
"Get out." Lindsay's voice was quivering as she spoke, and her eyes turned to daggers as she looked up at Anna. "Now."
@IceQueen @Red Velvet Special

Hayden had always been a strong swimmer, but it had been a while since she'd gone. She was extremely self conscious about wearing a bikini, especially when other people were around to see her. When Hayden was in elementary school, she'd participated in a swim program that went through the YMCA. She kept it up for a few years, and was actually pretty good at it, too. She always placed either first or second in her heats --- the coach was sure that she'd be even more successful once she carried on to join the high school team.
That never happened, however. Prepubescent Hayden had been pretty chubby, so by the time she reached middle school, her teammates were making fun of her relentlessly. Hayden reached the eighth grade, dropped the team, and developed a serious case of anorexia along the way.
Kicking as hard as she could, Hayden slid through the water with ease. She didn't dare slow own to check how close Will was behind her --- if she did, she was certain that he'd pass her. A victorious smile spread across her face as she reached the rock wall, flipping around underwater and pushing off to swim back in the other direction.
To her surprise, however, she collided with Will underwater as soon as she pushed away from the rocky wall. Laughing, Hayden tried not to choke on any water as she bobbed just above the surface.
"Sorry! I didn't know you were so close!"
@Sashakiki

Quinton sent Jake a mischievous smile as Nico flirted with Lincoln. The dorms weren't far from the Starbucks, and it felt like no time before all of them were safely locked inside of Des and Nico's room.
"Well, Link," Quinton said, lifting Jake's legs to sit underneath them, "you're officially on suicide watch."
"Yeah," Des agreed, pushing his desk chair against the door and taking a seat. "We really can't risk you picking any more fights with dudes who could literally crush you by just contemplating your murder."
"I don't know," Quinton argued, fiddling with Jake's shoe laces, "that implies that Trent has a brain with which he can contemplate."
"You know, Quinton, you've got a point," Destry agreed. "Either way, seeing as the ape lives right next door, you're not to so much as think about leaving this room until we're sure that he's forgotten about his desire to murder your face."
"Luckily, idiots don't usually have a very long attention span." Quinton was tying Jake's shoe laces together now. He winked at Nico, mouthing you're welcome in his direction.
@Tart

~:Anna:~
Anna stopped playing now that the door was opening, and she smiled. "Hey BarfQueen. Nice to see you too." She seethed unhappily, putting her instrument away. "Sorry, but not sorry. I'm not leaving. " She said, crossing her arms defiantly. "You have no power over me Pukenugget. I don't want your money, I don't care about my reputation, there is nothing that you can do to be to break me down. So if you want to be alone, find a better place to be." She said, waving at Trent to, a sinister sneer on her face.
@CelestialCellar

Will
Will hadn't always been a good swimmer, in fact, he was one of those kids who didn't even learn how to swim until he was around 10. But once he had gotten into the water, there was no stopping him. His parents paid for all the classes he wanted, even though his dad saw it as stupid and a waste of money, his mom loved going to all the meets and cheering him on. When his parents got divorced, his mom continued to pay for classes but Will had to find his own way there and back. He would spend every chance he got there, even if it meant sneaking out. He started swimming competitively when he was at the pool and he saw a sign up sheet for a competition and figured why not. He won that competition and loved the feeling of winning. He opened his eyes once more and when he did, he ran straight into Hayden. He came up coughing, as he had swallowed some water in the shock, when he heard her explanation he laughed "It's no problem, i wasn't really paying attention" He said with a smile

Status
Not open for further replies.