Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you stay within the 6 character restriction, you may continue to add characters.
I have a ligament question. You say their is a 6 Character limit right? well what happens if you have 6 characters and the HAAG or HAGG takes one, dose that make your Character count 5? or do you still technically have 6?

I have a ligament question. You say their is a 6 Character limit right? well what happens if you have 6 characters and the HAAG or HAGG takes one, dose that make your Character count 5? or do you still technically have 6?
If Hagg takes one, you're count is 5. You don't have to hold spots for characters that are gone.

[warning=red]From now on, please refer THIS INCREDIBLE CREATION for schedules and dorm assignments (the table scrolls right to reveal schedules; only 5 columns can be viewed at a time).

Also, fun note about this handy-dandy thing we've created: It updates automatically as soon as we enter ANYTHING into our massive google doc... And EVERYTHING is can be found with the search bar (e.g., enter "CelestialCellar" to locate all of my characters, or "delinquents" to find all characters that fall within the delinquent chategory).

Also, just as an FYI, @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming is listed as "Shattered," because the alternative is too long. If your username is outdated (for example, if you've changed it recently), just let us know.

I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW, I HOPE YOU ARE TOO.[/warning]

@CelestialCellar, I don't know if you've seen it, but I previously asked a question involving me posting in the IC thread before completing my characters. Is that alright with you?

I'll be posting his brother shortly it's 2:24 AM here and I think I need some sleep.

Jensen-jensen-ackles-33220312-335-403.jpg

"Hey It's not like I'm forced to dress up and pretend to fight evil okay? It's just who I am. I can put behind a normal person who will most likely amount to nothing okay? I can be anything here can't you see that? I'm happy."

Name:

Dylan Cole Rylee

Fifteen
December 22nd

9th Grade
F
reshmen year

Homosexy

Nerds

Dylan's a very curious boy with a large heart. Anything slightly creative? Dylan will be sure to turn it into a castle. Dylan is a slight romantic always day dreaming, but never getting anywhere. A knack for science? Hell yes, Dylan let's his smarts show when it comes to any and all sciences. Dylan rarely has a 'Wild' side and wouldn't really do something too extravagant outside the lab unless pushed to do it.

Dylan's always been the quiet type at school. Always ignoring the "In Crowds" he guess he could call them. All his grades were in the range of A- to A+, Dylan had a few friends, enough to fill a six person lunch table. Dylan didn't mind, his life was quiet, of course as quiet as it could be with a twin brother. Dylan's brother was always loud and got into trouble, but none the less he knew that his brother too was a nerd. It was confirmed every weekend, when the two said they were going out, it was always with a bag holding a change of clothing. Arriving at a nearby park they would both smile and change in the Bathrooms nearby, others would come and change too. Dylan smiled when he did this and as soon as enough people gathered and changed they began to LARP. LARP brought Dylan so much joy it made him glow with an adventitious vibe. it made Dylan feel lively. Dylan enjoyed it for the first two years. His parents got suspicious as to what activity's they were doing. Dylan smiled and told them they were playing at the nearby park. it worked for the parents at first, but as Dylan and his brother grew older their parents didn't believe them one day Dylan's parents followed them. Saw their actions and Dylan was punished by being banished to the tent of shame. The tent of shame is a tent in the back yard were your in total lock down and isolation because the only zipper was from the outside. Dylan sighed curling up in the small tent awaiting his sentence to be over. Dylan's tent rustled and Dylan's head snapped up. standing their was his Brother smiling widely "Grandma's got money. She want's us to go to Hawthorne" Dylan nearly choked on his own spit amazed at what he was hearing "Really? what about the HAGG?" Dylan had been following the HAGG as a joke since the year before and now that he was attending it seemed like his world was crashing down upon him.

Science
Fashion
Sleeping? ((Dose it count?)
Patience Control
Good with small children

Authority
Group Projects
Conevrsations
Men ((Haha he's Homosexy soo...))

Occasionally when nervous or afraid Dylan will speak in a British accent.

Dylan loves to:
LARP
Roleplay
Cosplay

Dylan is a Fanboy of Anime
Dylan is Homosexual.

Because Dylan's grandmother wanted him and his brother to get away from their family the grandmother payed their way in here.

GSA

Dorm 237B

Accelerated English 1
Spanish
Algebra 1
LUNCH
Accelerated World History
Earth Science
Theater
Technical Theater

NO

@MischifManaged

@.Kimsim12

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@.Little_Ghost98

Infinity - Dylan loves Infinity's company. Just sitting and daydreaming with her is enough for him - Friends
Kyden - Dylan adore's Kyden's confidence and has a friendly attitude toward her - Friends
Freedom - Finding Freedom very Manipulative with her looks Dylan almost instantly befriended Freedom when he could - Friends
Vincent - Dylan can't stand the constant teasing when he's around Vincent. He doesn't like it and he wishes it to stop, if Dylan sees Vincent coming he'll run. - Enemy's
Kolton - Dylan act's like a compleat and utter fool around Kolton, always trying to get him to laugh and smile - Friends
Daniel - Dylan's happy to find someone he can be nerdy with besides his brother - Friends
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@.Yandere-Chan

@.Gorgeous♠Chaos

@.Poisoned Rose

@.CelestialCellar

@.Mr.Scales

@.m i s f o u r t u n e

@.Tart

@.King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming

@.Infinite_Darkness

@.IceQueen

@.Lolininja

@.OlympusBlood

@.Namora

Twenty One Pilots - Semi Automatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone help me with my last color scheme?

I already have

Main Color and Accent color

Being used I need another combination and none can deal with the Light Blue's I need those for the HAGG Posts

Would anyone help me with my last color scheme?

I already have

Being used I need another combination and none can deal with the Light Blue's I need those for the HAGG Posts
Main & Accent

Maybe.

Alright I will be editing this post for my relationship ideas with hopefully everyone, sorry if i forget anyone which could be that the character is new and haven't seen them or i just missed them somehow

Sorry for no replies or anything last night. A bad tornado struck down near Dallas Texas, and even more in other cities. 8 people died :/

Sorry for no replies or anything last night. A bad tornado struck down near Dallas Texas, and even more in other cities. 8 people died :/
I heard about that! One of my close friends was in the area, but he thankfully is unharmed. Stay safe!!

• Thank You
Reactions: tart.

I'm thinking that since this character's going to be the twin of Dylan, I'm going to have him be the opposite so Dylan is:

My other character (His name's going to be Jack) is:

I think it'll work.​

latest

"Dylan listen okay? It's not just if your happy If the worlds happy then I'm happy. Okay?"

Name:

Jack Sean Rylee

Fifteen
December 22nd

9th Grade
F
reshmen year

Heterosexual

No Group

Jacks a very laid back person letting the flow of life take it's course and not giving a damn what others think. Jack is a very protective person whom will protect anyone and anything he cares about without a doubt in his mind even if it's an insect. Jack as learned to be very creative and imaginative because of his brother, but that's because he's the type of person that will go out of the way to make someone he loves happy

Jack always loved being around his brother it was like having a younger sibling that you got to look out for. In his mind this was perfect, as long as Dylan was happy Jack was happy it was simple. Dylan got good grades, and he was happy about it. Jack got average grades B+ to C+ although he did get help from his brother, his brother helping him seemed to make him happy especially any time he had science, So he made sure the teacher would give him extra science knowing how his brothers eyes would light up at the sight. These things made Jack happy, but it wasn't until Dylan got into LARPing that Jack became unhappy, it wasn't that he didn't like it. Jack wanted to love it as much as Dylan did and doing this every weekend was't the best for him. However Jack put up with it. It wan't until Dylan was caught LARPing by his parents that Jack fell into a total depression stage. He decided that the best way to deal with this was to call Grandma. Grandma was kind over the phone, but very forceful saying that she was going to send the boys to Hawthorne Academy, he thought he herd of Dylan talk about it before and the name made him uneasy. No matter Jack was happy to get out of the house and go somewhere nice.

Dreaming
Writing
Public Speaking

Authority
Solo Projects
Talking to women

Occasionally when nervous or afraid Jack will talk to himself.

Jack used to:
LARP
Roleplay
Cosplay

Jack was almost raped when he was younger

Because Jack's grandmother wanted him and his brother to get away from their family the grandmother payed their way in here.

N/A

Dorm 245B

English 1
Painting
Pre - Algebra
LUNCH
World History
Earth Science
Spanish
Drawing

NO

@Jacks_Eyes

@.Kimsim12

@.Little_Ghost98

Infinity - Dylan seem's happy and she seems like a food person, Jack would get along with Infinity and probably rely on her to find out things that go on around the school - Friends
Kyden - Aside from Jack's brother liking her Jack goes out of his way to please her and make her as happy as any girl although he is not a girl himself - Good friends
Freedom - Jack is uneasy around Freedom, and would probably be enemy's if she wan't friends with Dylan - Neutral
Vincent - Picking on my brother? I don't think so. Jack butt's heads with Vincent because he picks on his brother. - Enemy's
Kolton - Along side Dylan Jack want's to make Kolton happy, he and Dylan become an act when around him - Friends
Daniel - No offence to Both Daniel or Dylan, but he just can't deal with all the nerd. He tried to deal with Dylan but it only got him Depressed - Neutral
@.Yandere-Chan

@.Gorgeous♠Chaos

@.Poisoned Rose

@.CelestialCellar

@.Mr.Scales

@.m i s f o u r t u n e

@.Tart

@.King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming

@.Infinite_Darkness

@.IceQueen

@.Lolininja

@.OlympusBlood

@.Namora

Twenty One Pilots - Trees

Last edited by a moderator:
Just letting you know so it might be easier to update the Character list

Dylan is a Nerd

Jack is a No Group

BTW rose should be an honors student unfortunately I used the old cs which didn't ask that question

BTW rose should be an honors student unfortunately I used the old cs which didn't ask that question
Speaking of Rose... what do you think about Artist and her being friends... they don't have to be close friends since they have way different circles, but since I think they both Tutors students, what if they became okay friends over the times?

Posting intros today finally.

I mean they have academics in common I can seeing them being good friends not extremely close but still good friends

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.