Hawthorne Academy 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The fact that Ash Stymest acts in this video exactly as I imagined Destry's character to act... I couldn't be more happy to have found this.

RELATIONSHIP SUGGESTIONS!!
(Links to my characters are below so you can take a look! If you have any other ideas for relationships and such, feel free to PM me or tag me in a post here on the thread. I'll probably do the rest of them later. It took hours for me to even get this done.)
|| Infinity Price || Kyden Jeffer || Freedom York || Vincent French || Kolton Birch || Daniel Webster ||​
@Gorgeous♠Chaos
  • Sebastian
    • Infinity - Enemies. Hate each other's souls lol xD
    • Kyden - Neutral
    • Freedom - Friends
    • Vincent - Best buds. Him Sebastian and Cayden have to be the Three Douche-kateers. Damn that was lame
    • Kolton - Enemies
    • Daniel - Neutral. They don't talk much. Maybe they don't hate each other but they don't like each other either. Dan can help with homework or some shit
  • Eliza
    • Infinity - Best friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Enemies
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Neutral
  • Julian
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Neutral
    • Vincent - Neutral
    • Kolton - Neutral
    • Daniel - Friends
@Yandere-Chan
  • August
    • Infinity - I can kinda see these two getting along. Friends?
    • Kyden - Friends unless you have any other ideas
    • Freedom - Enemies. I think August would hate her bitchy side
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Neutral
  • Brayden
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Best friends maybe? I can see Brayden being the guy that Freedom opens up to about the things she's been through in her life because of the fact he's so friendly and accepting
    • Vincent - Enemies because Vinny is a dick lol
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Friends. I can see these two hanging out and talking a lot
  • Luca
    • Infinity - Neutral or friends. Whichever you prefer
    • Kyden - Neutral
    • Freedom - Friends
    • Vincent - Neutral
    • Kolton - For some reason I feel like Kolton wouldn't like Luca. Enemies unless you have any other ideas
    • Daniel - Neutral
@IceQueen
  • Giovanna
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Neutral. I kinda feel like Geo would find Ky a little annoying
    • Freedom - Enemies. Geo would probably hate her soul at first. Maybe if Freedom had a change of heart later on in the RP they could be friends
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Neutral
    • Daniel - Friends
  • Axel
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Friends kinda
    • Vincent - Neutral
    • Kolton - Neutral
    • Daniel - Friends
  • Marianne
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
      Freedom - Enemies
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Neutral
    • Daniel - Friends
  • Violet
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
      Freedom - Neutral
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Friends
  • Fiona
    • Infinity - I think these two would be really good friends. So yeah, friends c: :3
    • Kyden - Neutral or friends. Whichever you prefer
    • Freedom - Neutral. Maybe Fiona gets to know her really well and gets to her sweet side and they become friends?
    • Vincent - Enemies unless you can think of anything else. Kinda want the two of them to have a thing. Maybe she gets past his dickbutt side and he falls for her or somethin?
    • Kolton - Neutral
    • Daniel - Friends c:

@CelestialCellar
  • Lindsay
    • Infinity - Neutral/Enemies
    • Kyden - Friends? Ky is kinda popular and cousins with Freedom, so maybe that's where this friendship comes in
    • Freedom - Good friends. I can see Free, Lindsay and Ashton ruining everyone's life
    • Vincent - Can kinda see him crushing on her a bit and being a little flirty. Friends
    • Kolton - Enemies
    • Daniel - Neutral. He'd probably wanna be accepted by her clique, so he'd help her out with homework and stuff
  • Destry
    • Infinity - Good friends
    • Kyden - Best friends maybe. I can see the two causing some chaos
    • Freedom - Neutral
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Good friends
    • Daniel - Neutral
  • Quinton
    • Infinity - I can see her having a crush on him. So there's that xD
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Enemies
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Neutral
  • Hayden
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Neutral
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Neutral
    • Daniel - Neutral
  • Valerie
    • Infinity - Good friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Neutral. They don't hate each other but they don't like each other either
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Friends
I would say it's possible but not at the very beginning. Fiona and Julian will be together for a while and probably she will eventually figure out he has feelings for Artist and move on from that

That would be great. Like I was telling Kim though, she's emotionally detached and hooked on drugs. Deep down, she honestly might care... but she doesn't want to care. She doesn't want to be expected to have feelings for anyone. She just wants people to use her so she doesn't have to be responsible for caring about them... if he started acting like he actually cared, I don't think she'd know what to do.

And, if Luca did care, I'm sure things would be heated between him and Jaxon, since Jaxon would be using Hayden simply for the sake of having someone easy around.

(@kimsim12)
I think the way you descibed Hayden was kind of how I was trying to describe August.. But I think the difference with August is that she wants to care. She wants to feel something but it's all just a void. The drugs, the sex. They really don't mean anything to her than just another attempt to feel something.

And that could be interesting! I think Luca would try and protect Hayden so he'd feel like shit for using Hayden like he did so he'll likely place this frustration on Jaxon which could endanger their relationship.

Reactions: CelestialCellar
RELATIONSHIP SUGGESTIONS!!
(Links to my characters are below so you can take a look! If you have any other ideas for relationships and such, feel free to PM me or tag me in a post here on the thread. I'll probably do the rest of them later. It took hours for me to even get this done.)
|| Infinity Price || Kyden Jeffer || Freedom York || Vincent French || Kolton Birch || Daniel Webster ||​

@Yandere-Chan
  • August
    • Infinity - I can kinda see these two getting along. Friends?
    • Kyden - Friends unless you have any other ideas
    • Freedom - Enemies. I think August would hate her bitchy side
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Neutral
  • Brayden
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Best friends maybe? I can see Brayden being the guy that Freedom opens up to about the things she's been through in her life because of the fact he's so friendly and accepting
    • Vincent - Enemies because Vinny is a dick lol
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Friends. I can see these two hanging out and talking a lot
  • Luca
    • Infinity - Neutral or friends. Whichever you prefer
    • Kyden - Neutral
    • Freedom - Friends
    • Vincent - Neutral
    • Kolton - For some reason I feel like Kolton wouldn't like Luca. Enemies unless you have any other ideas
    • Daniel - Neutral

I accept all of these! I feel like Luca and Infinity would lean more toward the friendly acquaintances side! And also, Brayden would be very reluctant to talk to Free but if she were to approach him or she witnessed her doing something sweet, he'd definitely be willing to talk to the girl!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
I should have intro posts later tonight, since I have a lot of Christmas festivities to attend to today hahaha.

Reactions: sunflower fairy
I would say it's possible but not at the very beginning. Fiona and Julian will be together for a while and probably she will eventually figure out he has feelings for Artist and move on from that
Is Fiona going to freak out about Julian having feelings for someone else or...they just going to mutually split?

Is Fiona going to freak out about Julian having feelings for someone else or...they just going to mutually split?
She would probably be a little upset for a while and need some time alone but she would feel it's best to let him decide what he wants to do without the pressure of having a relationship with her

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OlympusBlood
tumblr_muqdu7QU7o1qlimfjo1_500.jpg

[fieldbox="Kim's Relationship Propositions, #990033, solid"]
These propositions are completely optional, and I'm completely open to different suggestions! It is rather late here, so I could be completely off with some of these.
Confirmed Suggestions

My Characters:
Vanessa Abernathy || Delinquent || Art Club Director
Erin Wilhelm || Nerd || Theatre Club
Jacob Smith || Nerd || Book Club; GSA
Jaxon Lewis || Prep || Art Club; Choir

@CelestialCellar
Lindsay LaChance
Vanessa: I could see these two as being enemies.
Erin: She would probably frequently rebel against Lindsay's "caste" system.
Jacob: He would honestly stay out of her way.
Jaxon: He would flirt with her quite often, that's for sure. Friends?

Hayden Pratt
Vanessa: She probably wouldn't talk much to Hayden.
Erin: Friends, maybe?
Jacob: I don't see them interacting.
Jaxon: Again, he would flirt with her. But he'd also find her depression annoying and, well, depressing. So, other than flirting, he wouldn't go out of his way to talk to her.

Valerie Poxleitner
Vanessa: I could see these two as having been good friends before Valerie's big brother was kidnapped and Valerie sunk into a shell.
Erin: She would probably try to reach out to Valerie out of sympathy.
Jacob: Neutral
Jaxon: She would be one of the few people he doesn't flirt with out of sympathy for her situation.

Quinton Decaro
Vanessa: Not close but maybe still friends
Erin: Neutral
Jaxon: Not quite neutral, but not enemies

Destry Faucheux
Vanessa: Neutral
Erin: Maybe friends or neutral
Jacob: He would find him to be obnoxious.
Jaxon: Neutral or maybe enemies?

@Yandere-Chan
Luca Jaxson Amello
Vanessa: She would find him irritating.
Erin: She would find him fascinatingly different from most preps.
Jacob: He would find Luca to be irritating because of his apathy towards schoolwork.
Jaxon: I could see them as being friends, but I could also see them as being enemies. What do you think?

Brayden Oliver Gray
Vanessa: Friends?
Erin: Friends?
Jaxon: Neutral

August Hayes
Jaxon: Not enemies, but not quite neutral?

@Little_Ghost98
Freedom York
Erin: Would probably dislike her
Jacob:
Neutral
Jaxon: Would flirt with her; friends?

Kyden Jeffer
Vanessa: to be friends, possibly something more--previously discussed over PM
Erin: I could see them as friends.
Jaxon: Probably wouldn't flirt with her; neutral or sort of friends

Infinity Pierce
Jacob: Friends?
Jaxon: Would flirt with her; got any other ideas?

Daniel Webster
Jacob: I could see them being really good friends.

[SIZE=4][FONT=andale mono]@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming[/FONT][/SIZE]
Cayden Mint
Vanessa: Enemies
Erin: She would find him to be unbelievably irritating but respect his acting ability.
Jacob: He would avoid Cayden at all costs
Jaxon: I could see them as being equally conceited friends. *nods*

Justin Patch
Vanessa: Enemies or just dislikes him
Erin: She would find him kind of adorable, actually.

Artist Fields
Erin: Neutral or maybe friends?
Jacob: I could actually see them being friends. What do you think?
Jaxon: Neutral at best, enemies at worst...thoughts?

Greyson Golden
Vanessa: Enemies...shit she might even punch him
Jaxon: Friends?

Natasha Smith
Vanessa: Enemies or neutral
Jaxon: He would most definitely flirt with her; friends?

@Gorgeous♠Chaos
Sebastian Thomas
Vanessa: Enemies
Jaxon: Friends?

Eliza Montgomery
Erin: I could see them as friends...
Jacob: He would be a little scared of her
Jaxon: He would definitely flirt with her but perhaps they're enemies?

Julian Michaels
Jacob: Friends, maybe?
Jaxon: Meh...maybe enemies, maybe just neutral

@OlympusBlood
Adalyn Wolfcastle
Jacob: I could see them as being pretty close friends.
Jaxon: Flirts with her; neutral or enemies

Mathias Nickel
Vanessa: I could honestly see them as being good friends or horrible enemies...what do you think?
Jaxon: Enemies or mutual dislike

@IceQueen
Giovanna Cross
Vanessa: She would definitely have respect for Giovanna, but I don't know if they'd be friends or not. Thoughts?
Jaxon: He would probably have tried to flirt with her and thus caused them to be enemies.

Axel Carrisson
Erin: Neutral or maybe sort of friends?
Jaxon: Neutral or friends?

Violet Finch
Vanessa: Would definitely respect her; friends, maybe?
Erin: I could maybe see them as being friends
Jacob: He would find her absolutely terrifying
Jaxon: Definitely try to flirt with her; enemies?

Marianne Vinter
Jacob: Friends, maybe?
Jaxon: Tries to flirt with her...maybe gets on her bad side...neutral or mutual dislike?

Fiona Lee
Vanessa: She would find Fiona to be too optimistic and "easygoing"
Jaxon: Tries to flirt with her; maybe friends or just neutral?

@Poisoned Rose
Roselynn Dunlop
Jaxon: Flirts with her; neutral otherwise?

Eliza Dunlop
Vanessa: Neutral or maybe friends?
Erin: I could see them being friends
Jaxon: Flirts with her; neutral or maybe enemies?

@The Mernsicle
Eli Heath
Jaxon: Maybe friends?

Marion Martin
Jaxon: Flirts with her; neutral or maybe friends?

@LoliNinja
Lilith Tokisaki
Jaxon: Flirts with her; neutral or maybe enemies?

@Namora
Harleen Lawless
Vanessa: Maybe friends
Erin: I could see them being friends
Jacob: Friends
Jaxon: Flirts with her; not friends yet

@Mr.Scales
Joel Daniels
Vanessa: Friends or neutral
Jacob: Probably scared of him
Jaxon: Enemies?

Breane Morris
Vanessa: Friends or neutral
Erin: Friends or neutral
Jacob: Probably scared of her
Jaxon: Flirts with her; neutral or mutual dislike?

@Tart
Jake Long
Vanessa: I could see them being close friends.
Erin: Maybe friends?
Jacob: Scared of her
Jaxon: Flirts with her; enemies?

Iris Miller
Erin: Friends or neutral?
Jaxon: He probably wouldn't notice Iris at least for a while.

Ashton Emmins
Vanessa: LOL Vanessa would hate her...I could see them fighting often
Erin: Enemies
Jacob: Scared of her; otherwise neutral
Jaxon: He would most definitely flirt with her; friends?

[/fieldbox]

IF I MISSED ANYONE'S CHARACTERS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW OVER PM OR ON THE THREAD SO WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT!
Again, if any of these suggestions seem completely off to you, feel free to say so! I'm completely open to different opinions!

Sorry that I never got back to you, I hearted the post so you know that I am cool with all of those.

Artist would definitely be friends with Jacob and Erin. I can tell that Artist would maybe be best buds.... but secret best buds with Jacob, since he wants to keep up his popularity with the Jocks and Preps. And they both can be pretty awkward lol.

I can also Justin loving Erin, just popping up in front of her waving and say HI! out of nowhere lol.

Cayden and Jaxon I could picture looking at one another and than yelling "MIRROR CHECK!" xD Yes Conceited Friends FTW
Artist wouldn't like him, but he would tolerate him since they are kind of in the same circles.

You saying that Vanessa might punch Greyson is really funny. One if they had a past encounter where Greyson said something about her and spread a rumor and she found out and punched him straight in the face? xD Now they avoid one another, or more like Greyson avoids her.

All the relationships I am down for. Jaxon can flirt with Natasha... but she is with Sebastian so he might have to watch himself xD.

tumblr_mk14agXwKC1s6c8yzo1_500.gif

Name:

Brayden Oliver Grey

Grade:

10|Sophomore

Sexuality:

Predominately Homosexual

Clique:
No-Group

Personality:
Brayden is the little brother to any person willing to let him cling to them, regardless of age. His forgiving tendencies along with his friendly demeanor allows him to befriend almost anyone. Brayden often thinks with his heart, rather than his head and his emotions cloud his thoughts, making his judgement biased. However, it's rare that Brayden is seen angry or frustrated as he's usually happy and bubbly. He's rather clingy and a bit too trusting, resulting in him sometimes getting involved with the wrong crowds. He's immune to the bad side of people, and others usually take advantage of this trait. A bit antisocial and a huge fangirl, Brayden spends most of his time cocooned in his room playing video games. Brayden is caring, sensitive, and accepting, however he often forgets to take care of his own needs. Whether this means doing his homework or remembering to brush his hair. Brayden doesn't appreciate being helped or asking for help, as he likes to believe that he can take care of himself. Reserved and a bit quiet around others he doesn't know, Brayden is easily intimidated and rarely approaches anyone he doesn't know. Rather insecure, Brayden is in constant need of other people's approval and will do anything to please others.
tumblr_mihj4ieF7C1qbngkjo1_500.gif

History:
Brayden's biological mother was an attraction for bad luck and had gotten pregnant at the age of 15 by some boy she barely knew. With no other choice,she was forced to give her baby up for adoption and Brayden was adopted by a lovely elderly couple. They treated Brayden as if he was their own, spoiled him, and even scolded him when he refused to eat that disgusting green goop that always came along with his meals. Up until the age of 7, Brayden lived a quiet and happy childhood. His adoptive mother had been late-diagnosed with leukemia. It was rather late for treatment and she continued to plea for them to let her go, unwilling to helplessly watch as her body deteriorated, as she was only going to live a couple months regardless of her treatment. Hesitantly, Brayden's dad agreed and Brayden's mom was taken home, where exactly a month later, she passed away. Although it hurt that the person who was closest to him, who encouraged him to draw, was gone he was thankful that she had passed away peacefully. However, Brayden's dad took the death hard and plunged into a darkness that he'd never escape. With no other way to rid of the pain, his dad turned to alcohol. Brayden watched helplessly as his other parent slowly left him.. His addiction came to the point where he could no longer focus on anything else but alcohol. The numbness of the substance was wearing off and anger was all that was left. It wasn't long until his dad continued to find ways to blame Brayden for his problems. Who was once a gentle, loving man was now a violent being with a hot temper. What was once verbal abuse was now physical, but Brayden didn't mind. It was his father's way of showing him that he loved him, and if it numbed his pain, even a little bit, Brayden didn't find a few scars. This was temporary.. What his father had been dealing with would never go away. Brayden just made sure that he never went swimming without a shirt on, he made sure he always wore long sleeves, that he learned how not to flinch when someone touched him, to avoid sleepovers and changing in front of other people. Because it was just one slip up that could potentially expose their family's secrets. And it WAS just one slip up that exposed everything. After Brayden had locked himself in his room, his father had taken the locks out his door. This resulted in his eldest sister walking in on Brayden changing. She had discovered their secret. Before Brayden had a chance to explain, she had confronted their father and before Brayden knew it, his father was in jail for child abuse and he was living with his sister. He didn't understand why she had overreacted like she did. Brayden was fine. However, he stayed quiet. He didn't want to upset her further than she already was. His sister was often gone all day and all night, as she was always working. It wasn't long before the distance Brayden was putting between them finally got to her and she decided to send him to Hawthorne, in hopes that focusing on his school career would help Brayden take his mind off of their current situation.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Quite the nurturing type, Brayden is quite in tune with other people's emotions, making him a great shoulder to cry on.
Even though he's not very strong, nor is he athletic, Brayden's energy never waivers.
This may not be much of a useful skill, but Brayden has somehow managed to beat Contra without the use of a Spread Gun.

Brayden is easily frightened, and is rarely seen going out of his comfort zone.
Rather clumsy and just extremely aloof, Brayden is weak and uncoordinated at all things exercise.
Brayden often refers to himself as "tone deaf" which is actually not that far from the truth.

Habits:
Brayden tends to worry too much and often blames himself for other's misfortunes, even when they have nothing to do with him.
When put in an embarrassing situation, Brayden will often spout random facts he learned whilst searching the web.
Brayden will often spend most of his time drawing, or animating. When he lacks the proper equipment, he'll likely be doodling or writing down random lyrics from songs he likes.

tumblr_mohyzlum1u1r6dombo1_400.gif

Secrets:
Brayden father beat him on a regular basis, but Brayden couldn't care less. He's only upset with his sister for putting his father in jail.
Brayden has never been in a relationship.
He has never actually finished Metal Gear Solid.
Brayden suffers from insomnia, oh which originated from his anxiety.
When Brayden's sister brought home a stray cat it attacked Brayden and now Brayden refuses to go near another "beast".

Talent:

Brayden prides himself on his drawings, but it was still surprising when Hawthorne accepted him for his art.

Extra Curricular:
Art Club
GSA

Desired Classes:

Accelerated English 2.
Geometry.
Biology.
Accelerated U.S. History.

*Drawing Advanced.
Painting Intermediate.
Sculpting Intermediate.
Spanish 1.

Honors?:
Brayden never has a GPA lower than 3.5, however he's comfortable with where he is.

Twitter Name:
@miserabledoodle
tumblr_npjfmvtWPj1ttlb12o1_500.gif

Affiliations:

Love Interest:
Justin Path-Crush

Justin has always seemed to be able to make Brayden smile.. He enjoys hanging around the energetic boy and is often being dragged around. He doesn't mind this, as Brayden has patience which ultimately allows him to be able to hang around Justin.. You can imagine how ecstatic the boy was to find they were going to be roommates.
Friends:
Anabelle Finch-Close Friend
Marianne Finch-Close Friend
Fiona Lee-So cute! Hangs around
Julian Micheals-Gaming Buddy
Justin Patch-Close Friend
Valerie Poxleitner-Follows Around
Neutral:
Axel Carrison
Giovanna Cross
Quinton Decaro
Destry Feuchax
Eliza Montgomery
Hayden Pratt
Sebastian Thomas
Adalyn Wolfcastle
Enemies:

Favorite Song:
Oh yeah forgot to ask this but I think Brayden and Artist could be good friends, since Artist can be a bit of the quiet nice guy.... and seeing as I don't think Brayden would mind how Artist wants to keep his Nerdy side away, I could also see them playing Games together, Artist, Brayden and Julian seeing who's better xD

Could everyone do me a big favor and message me with any characters of your that still need schedules and a link to their character sheet(s)?
I'm trying to get all caught up from yesterday right now, and I don't want to miss any.

@kimsim12 forgot to tell you, I'm good with all of the relationship suggestions you put up xD

I should get around to getting some starter posts up today! I don't really do any Christmasy stuff

[warning=red]The cast list and schedules are up to date now. If you're still missing a schedule for your character(s) please message me so we can get that sorted out.

Also, @IceQueen sent out the last round of room assignments, but I don't know how busy she is today for the holidays, so message me if you still need to know your character(s) room numbers, too. They're ready to go.

Thanks! And Merry Christmas![/warning]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sunflower fairy
Oh yeah forgot to ask this but I think Brayden and Artist could be good friends, since Artist can be a bit of the quiet nice guy.... and seeing as I don't think Brayden would mind how Artist wants to keep his Nerdy side away, I could also see them playing Games together, Artist, Brayden and Julian seeing who's better xD
Yeah, they could definitely be friends! I know that Brayden would be a bit afraid of Artist at first, but I think he'd ultimately warm up to him.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.