Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean they have academics in common I can seeing them being good friends not extremely close but still good friends
Cool^^ at least one of chars I can see Rose liking lol. I don't have Shine in this one... so no rebels for me this time around lol.

Question, the dorm rooms are co-ed for upper class men? Cause Valerie and Sebastian are rooming.

Question, the dorm rooms are co-ed for upper class men? Cause Valerie and Sebastian are rooming.
Yeah all the dorms are Co-Ed now. Just depends on which one you get, can be two boy two girl or boy and girl.

What page is the room assignment... also can she be honors I mean it's in her bio and she makes top grades and has never failed a single class and never made below a B+

What page is the room assignment... also can she be honors I mean it's in her bio and she makes top grades and has never failed a single class and never made below a B+
Are you referring to Rose? On your cs, you forgot to answer whether or not your characters were honors students so I think that might be why she got placed in the regular dorms.

Dorm Assignments!

I used the old cs that I already had for her and Eliza

I didn't even know there was a new cs with that question....

I added it to her other section

No no Rose I added it to her other section

@LoliNinja, Where did you go? Marion's trying to Interact with you, Dear roommate where did you go?

also, @CelestialCellar I have my characters done, their Skeletons are on page 23, just thought I'd let you know >.<​

[warning=red]
Just for everyone to know, in the future, can everyone wait for at least two people to post before you post. If only two people are posting back to back, that can be a bit hectic and others can and will get frustrated when most of the ic pages are filled with back to back posting. Just to let everyone know, so at least wait for two people to post before you post. Please and thank you^^.
[/warning]

@LoliNinja, Where did you go? Marion's trying to Interact with you, Dear roommate where did you go?

also, @CelestialCellar I have my characters done, their Skeletons are on page 23, just thought I'd let you know >.<​
Yup, I saw that, and I'll update the schedules ASAP. It's the middle of my work week and spent last night at a party with some of my close friends, and it was the last time I was gonna get to see many of them before I leave. T_T

I got Eliza's starter post up. It is with Sebastian.

Fine-Accent-Line-Divider.png
tumblr_m8pm4b8zzY1r4bkemo1_500.gif

"I feel like I've got a foot in a couple different places, so I'm not fully anything, but I'm a bit of everything."
|| V A L E R I E A N N E P O X L E I T N E R || 18 ||
|| S E N I O R || P A N S E X U A L ||
|| N O - G R O U P || @ T U R N O U T T H E _ L I G H T S ||

tumblr_inline_n1xc7awekB1rb3m8r.png

|| P E R S O N A L I T Y ||
Valerie has a big personality, and to those people who don't know her well, she can be intimidating. She's outgoing and silly, and she loves nothing more than to start trouble (the fun kind, of course).
Or... at least that's the Val that everyone new before her Hagg kidnapped her brother. After that, Val wasn't the same. She became withdrawn and distant from all of the people she used to care about --- nothing was the same without her big brother by her side.

tumblr_mibqa6wpGW1rkti46o1_500.gif

|| H I S T O R Y ||
Valerie grew up in southern California, but moved North after her dad's promotion. She started at Hawthorne during her freshman year of high school, and everything was great until Hagg showed up during her Junior year. Her brother, Kyle went missing halfway through the year, and it completely broke Val's heart.
After that, she held everyone at arm's length. She still tried to be her silly, usual self, but there was a hole that couldn't be filled. After a while, her usual friends stopped trying to hang out with her --- they didn't like the person she'd become. Val couldn't really blame them --- she didn't like it either.

tumblr_mg7zmgg5wK1r1iah6o1_500.gif

|| S T R E N G T H S // W E A K N E S S E S ||
Strengths: Valerie is great at reading people. She's witty and can come up with snappy comebacks. She loves hanging out with other people who can think on their toes.
Weaknesses: Every time someone brings up Kyle, it's like a slap across the face to Val. It's hard for her to let her guard down now.

tumblr_m0kg3aLqws1qfvzyf.gif

|| H A B I T S ||
Valerie started drinking around the time kyle disappeared. Some days, she can't go to sleep until she's consumed an entire bottle of liquor.

|| S E C R E T S ||
TBD

|| T A L E N T S // E X T R A C U R R I C U L A R ||
Talent: She plays the guitar, the piano, and she sings.
Extra Curricular: Cheer

tumblr_my1gp9dLCV1t4wmn7o1_500.gif

|| S C H E D U L E ||
Core:

College English
Calculus
Anatomy & Physiology
Intro to Government & Economics

Electives:
Advanced Women's Chorus
Advanced Choir
College French 2

|| R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
She knows most of the people who have been at HA for a while --- she used to hang with Quinton and Lincoln a lot during their freshman year, but she's sort of drifted away from them.
-open-

So at first I thought Valerie and Sebastian would absolutely hate each other, but reading her over I think that they might get along fine. I don't see Bash flirting with her in anyway, unless completely intoxicated, so would you think these roomies could form a friendship?

Status
Not open for further replies.