Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that I make up nearly the entire Freshmen population if not all of it, what do you all have against Freshmen?

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
I just realized that I make up nearly the entire Freshmen population if not all of it, what do you all have against Freshmen?
I made a sophomore haha xD

latest

"Dylan listen okay? It's not just if your happy If the worlds happy then I'm happy. Okay?"

Name:

Jack Sean Rylee

Fifteen
December 22nd

9th Grade
F
reshmen year

Heterosexual

No Group

Jacks a very laid back person letting the flow of life take it's course and not giving a damn what others think. Jack is a very protective person whom will protect anyone and anything he cares about without a doubt in his mind even if it's an insect. Jack as learned to be very creative and imaginative because of his brother, but that's because he's the type of person that will go out of the way to make someone he loves happy

Jack always loved being around his brother it was like having a younger sibling that you got to look out for. In his mind this was perfect, as long as Dylan was happy Jack was happy it was simple. Dylan got good grades, and he was happy about it. Jack got average grades B+ to C+ although he did get help from his brother, his brother helping him seemed to make him happy especially any time he had science, So he made sure the teacher would give him extra science knowing how his brothers eyes would light up at the sight. These things made Jack happy, but it wasn't until Dylan got into LARPing that Jack became unhappy, it wasn't that he didn't like it. Jack wanted to love it as much as Dylan did and doing this every weekend was't the best for him. However Jack put up with it. It wan't until Dylan was caught LARPing by his parents that Jack fell into a total depression stage. He decided that the best way to deal with this was to call Grandma. Grandma was kind over the phone, but very forceful saying that she was going to send the boys to Hawthorne Academy, he thought he herd of Dylan talk about it before and the name made him uneasy. No matter Jack was happy to get out of the house and go somewhere nice.

Dreaming
Writing
Public Speaking

Authority
Solo Projects
Talking to women

Occasionally when nervous or afraid Jack will talk to himself.

Jack used to:
LARP
Roleplay
Cosplay

Jack was almost raped when he was younger

Because Jack's grandmother wanted him and his brother to get away from their family the grandmother payed their way in here.

N/A

English 1
Pre - Algebra
Earth Science
World History
Spanish
Drawing
French
Painting

NO

@Jacks_Eyes

N/A

Twenty One Pilots - Trees
Jack is Bae and I think Marianne might be interested

Well I am playing on my lvl 100 mage atm. Wanna get some new armor and doing some raids with a friend. We duo those 85 raids ezpz

I will be making twins! Preps. One boy one girl.

Jack is Bae and I think Marianne might be interested
I think that slow but surely Jack would develop feelings for Marianne, the only difficulty thing for him would be the age difference because he doesn't wish to disappoint her, but where she's older she's ready for more, also he'll panic when he's by himself trying to think of ways to see her when he's still at Hawthorne and she's off to Collage. But none the less he'd try and make a lot out of the year.

Well I am playing on my lvl 100 mage atm. Wanna get some new armor and doing some raids with a friend. We duo those 85 raids ezpz
Nice! On another account {My grandfather's} I'm stuck at lever 90 RN with my Druid. Are you Hoard or Alliance?

I think that slow but surely Jack would develop feelings for Marianne, the only difficulty thing for him would be the age difference because he doesn't wish to disappoint her, but where she's older she's ready for more, also he'll panic when he's by himself trying to think of ways to see her when he's still at Hawthorne and she's off to Collage. But none the less he'd try and make a lot out of the year.

Nice! On another account {My grandfather's} I'm stuck at lever 90 RN with my Druid. Are you Hoard or Alliance?
Marianne would probably visit him when she could, and Skype. She would also think his slight panicky attitude about pleasing her is adorable because honestly she would just be happy snuggled against him, if she doesn't completely engulf him that is

Marianne would probably visit him when she could, and Skype. She would also think his slight panicky attitude about pleasing her is adorable because honestly she would just be happy snuggled against him, if she doesn't completely engulf him that is
Alright, My guess would they would meet at GSA, were they both partake in that?

Undead frost mage
Ahh a Hoard player, I used to be, and kind of still am, But I prefer Alliance. Right now on my account, because I just got it Christmas, I have a level 6 Druid, she's a Night Elf. Her name is Whispaphien. I also have a Level 5 Rouge, she's and Undead. I meant to make her a Shaman, but I clicked create before changing the class so I'm stuck with a Rouge, it's not so bad though. My Undead's name is Ivannakikbut

de6b8d53807cae3a80a5933c13133ebe.jpg
" Why Worry When You Can Dance."
Name:
Jesus Enrique Ramirez

Grade:
Sophomore

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Clique:
Prep

Personality:
Jesus is a bit of a spirited, preppy, outgoing guy. Just by the way he holds himself one knows that he is going places. He is a very creative, athletic person who loves to dance and that is his talent. His not one to be smart or even pay attention in school, all he thinks about is love and dancing. Jesus really wants to find someone to love, but not just anyone they have to fit his criteria. His a picky guy that loves to gossip, which can be a problem, but Jesus ignores the problems that involve him cause he could care less. "Let me focus on your flaws babe, it's more fun for me." His a young full of sass and witty come backs who just so happens to have a twin sister who is just as sassy.

Strengths:
Dancing, His lack of caring, His spirited attitude, His witty come backs, His sister.

Weaknesses:
Being blind to other's feelings, His allergy to pomegranate, Not willing to talk about his problems, Not letting anyone in.

Habits:
Being around his sister, Gossiping, Picking lint of his shirts, Taking hours to find clothes to wear, Looking in the mirror, Taking selfies, talking, drinking coffee

Secrets:
Slept with twelve men over vacation
Smoked cabanas way too much his freshman year
He cheated on his final exam
He was paid to have sex with someone
His family is actually billionaires.
He ate sand as a kid.

Talent:
Dancer
Getting people to trust him
$$$

Extra Curricular:
Cheer Member

Desired Classes:
English 2
Algebra 1
Biology
U.S History
Spanish College 2
Theater (Intermediate)
Musical Theory (Intermediate)

Twitter Name
Dancer_BoyJ

Relationships:
Love:
Hate:
Neutral:
Friends:

Favorite Song:

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
cierra-ramirez-facebook_300x4001.jpg

"So Can We Go Shopping Yet?"

Name:
Mariana Maliah Ramirez
(Mar-e-ana)

Grade:
Sophomore

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Clique:
Preps

Personality:
Mariana acts a bit like a princess, well she is...kind of. She loves to be in the spotlight, though is okay with others being there too. She is a very social girl that loves to talk about herself, others and their flaws. Of course she makes sure she is looking perfect each day, outfit, make-up, hair, and accessories go together perfectly. Though she does love going shopping for almost anything with the black card her father supplied her with, which has endless funds on it. Shoot, she bought two cars with them, both being over 50,000. She is a little sassy girl that tells it like it is, no holding back. Though to friends she is a sweetheart that will be there through thick and thin. She is a flirty individual who so happens to have a brain hiding away.

Strengths:
Her loyalty, Making Friends, Her money, Her Cheerleader expertise, How smart she is in Math, Her brother.

Weaknesses:
Her health problems, Her mental problems, her allergy to some colognes.

Habits:
Twirling her hair, checking her make-up, Fixing her outfit, taping her pencil, getting her nails done, Singing.

Secrets:
Has type 1 diabetes
Has ADD
She sold two cars for twice the price that she bought them for.
She is extremely good and math
Her family is billionaires
She sold drugs in freshmen year. Earn about $10,000

Talent:
Singing
Cheerleading
Gossiping
Manipulating someone
$$$$
Saleswoman

Extra Curricular:
Cheer leading member

Desired Classes:
English 2
Geometry
Biology
U.S History
Spanish College 2
Woman's Choir Advanced
Choir Advanced
Theater Intermediate

Twitter Name:
Princess_Mariana16

Relationships:
Love:
Hate:
Neutral:
Friends:

Favorite Song:

• Love
Reactions: Bran
General thing to everyone - I won't be posting Dylan and Jack's intro until I get the schedule and room number for them. I just helps me to have everything done with the characters before I begin roleplaying with them​

Reactions: HEX
Alright, My guess would they would meet at GSA, were they both partake in that?

Ahh a Hoard player, I used to be, and kind of still am, But I prefer Alliance. Right now on my account, because I just got it Christmas, I have a level 6 Druid, she's a Night Elf. Her name is Whispaphien. I also have a Level 5 Rouge, she's and Undead. I meant to make her a Shaman, but I clicked create before changing the class so I'm stuck with a Rouge, it's not so bad though. My Undead's name is Ivannakikbut
Maybe, or if he happens to find her lurking around the grounds somewhere. I doubt it but there is also the possibility of a shooting range since she does shoot for sport.

de6b8d53807cae3a80a5933c13133ebe.jpg

" Why Worry When You Can Dance."
Name:
Jesus Enrique Ramirez

Grade:
Sophomore

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Clique:
Prep

Personality:
Jesus is a bit of a spirited, preppy, outgoing guy. Just by the way he holds himself one knows that he is going places. He is a very creative, athletic person who loves to dance and that is his talent. His not one to be smart or even pay attention in school, all he thinks about is love and dancing. Jesus really wants to find someone to love, but not just anyone they have to fit his criteria. His a picky guy that loves to gossip, which can be a problem, but Jesus ignores the problems that involve him cause he could care less. "Let me focus on your flaws babe, it's more fun for me." His a young full of sass and witty come backs who just so happens to have a twin sister who is just as sassy.

Strengths:
Dancing, His lack of caring, His spirited attitude, His witty come backs, His sister.

Weaknesses:
Being blind to other's feelings, His allergy to pomegranate, Not willing to talk about his problems, Not letting anyone in.

Habits:
Being around his sister, Gossiping, Picking lint of his shirts, Taking hours to find clothes to wear, Looking in the mirror, Taking selfies, talking, drinking coffee

Secrets:
Slept with twelve men over vacation
Smoked cabanas way too much his freshman year
He cheated on his final exam
He was paid to have sex with someone
His family is actually billionaires.
He ate sand as a kid.

Talent:
Dancer
Getting people to trust him
$$$

Extra Curricular:
Cheer Member

Desired Classes:
English 2
Algebra 1
Biology
U.S History
Spanish College 2
Theater (Intermediate)
Musical Theory (Intermediate)

Twitter Name
Dancer_BoyJ

Relationships:
Love:
Hate:
Neutral:
Friends:

Favorite Song:

cierra-ramirez-facebook_300x4001.jpg

"So Can We Go Shopping Yet?"

Name:
Mariana Maliah Ramirez
(Mar-e-ana)

Grade:
Sophomore

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Clique:
Preps

Personality:
Mariana acts a bit like a princess, well she is...kind of. She loves to be in the spotlight, though is okay with others being there too. She is a very social girl that loves to talk about herself, others and their flaws. Of course she makes sure she is looking perfect each day, outfit, make-up, hair, and accessories go together perfectly. Though she does love going shopping for almost anything with the black card her father supplied her with, which has endless funds on it. Shoot, she bought two cars with them, both being over 50,000. She is a little sassy girl that tells it like it is, no holding back. Though to friends she is a sweetheart that will be there through thick and thin. She is a flirty individual who so happens to have a brain hiding away.

Strengths:
Her loyalty, Making Friends, Her money, Her Cheerleader expertise, How smart she is in Math, Her brother.

Weaknesses:
Her health problems, Her mental problems, her allergy to some colognes.

Habits:
Twirling her hair, checking her make-up, Fixing her outfit, taping her pencil, getting her nails done, Singing.

Secrets:
Has type 1 diabetes
Has ADD
She sold two cars for twice the price that she bought them for.
She is extremely good and math
Her family is billionaires
She sold drugs in freshmen year. Earn about $10,000

Talent:
Singing
Cheerleading
Gossiping
Manipulating someone
$$$$
Saleswoman

Extra Curricular:
Cheer leading member

Desired Classes:
English 2
Geometry
Biology
U.S History
Spanish College 2
Woman's Choir Advanced
Choir Advanced
Theater Intermediate

Twitter Name:
Princess_Mariana16

Relationships:
Love:
Hate:
Neutral:
Friends:

Favorite Song:
Your characters are Great! I love them and their 'Zesty' personality >.<

Maybe, or if he happens to find her lurking around the grounds somewhere. I doubt it but there is also the possibility of a shooting range since she does shoot for sport.
Yeah, Maybe first day he get their and has trouble finding his room, finding his brother nowhere in sight, because Dylan ran off so he goes and try's to ask for directions or something like that?

Your characters are Great! I love them and their 'Zesty' personality >.<

Yeah, Maybe first day he get their and has trouble finding his room, finding his brother nowhere in sight, because Dylan ran off so he goes and try's to ask for directions or something like that?
That could work, because Ann can not stand her bitch of a roommate. She is stuck with Lindsay, so that isn't going to last long before Ann will feel like snapping her neck

Well I play on the doomhammer server. Also leveling an enhancement mage which is 22 or something atm but I used heirlooms to level it hehe

That could work, because Ann can not stand her bitch of a roommate. She is stuck with Lindsay, so that isn't going to last long before Ann will feel like snapping her neck
Okay, and much aggressiveness such hospitality wow.

Okay, and much aggressiveness such hospitality wow.
Ann has a particularly violet tenancy when it comes to people who think they can stomp on whoever they want to get what they want

Posting soon, have to finish some cses for other rp^^

Well I play on the doomhammer server. Also leveling an enhancement mage which is 22 or something atm but I used heirlooms to level it hehe
Cool, maybe we could play together some time, maybe from scratch? and also Really? why Heirlooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.