|Age|

|Grade|

|Sexuality|
Heteroflexible

|Position|
Popular| Swim Captain/Class Clown

3d519ccd24d2e89a9cf0714337abbfbb.jpg

|Personality|
Axel is fun to say the least. He likes making people laugh and is very sweet to girls. At school, he tries his best to be positive and

kind to everyone, even if his friends aren't the kindest. He is the heartthrob of the school, and is often found with a cheerleader in very close
proximity. But what people don't see is the side of him when he get's home. At home, Axel is a wreck. He is stressed, overworked
and Fiona is pretty much the only think that keeps him grounded. He has considered many times just giving up, but
Fiona has kept him grounded. But she is moving on, and he can't seem to, so now he feels alone, and lost.

|History|
Much like Fiona, Axel Grew up with his mother and father, together. But after their divorce, he was sent with his mom by rights of custody. His mother had never liked Fiona, so he could see the reason why his mother had chosen him. Him and his mom moved entirely away,

going as far to move across the country to Washington D.C. and start a new life. His mom got a government job and was set
pretty permanently in D.C., but at the very beginning of high school, he was transferred back close to home.
His mom was hesitant, but it helped to hear that his father was in jail. She moved back into her old
apartment and lived with Axel for a long time. That was, until the accident.
One day, while Axel's mom was driving, with him in the car, they got into an accident, sending Axel to urgent care,
and killing his mother. After being discharged from urgent care, he moved back in with
Fiona and went to the same school as her, and soon became popular among the
students there, but no one really understood why. He has tried hard
to make people see, but he ends up falling and tripping,
messing in the wrong placed, which lands him
broken and bruised.
642c56b3eeb8d7ccc18694d67637eeb8.jpg

|Strengths|
Swimming

Singing
Playing Guitar
Athletic
Charming
Good Looking
Sweet

|Weaknesses|
Overbearing

Horrible at writing lyrics(Always asks Fiona for help)
Not that great in school
Little to laid back
Out of Control
Depressed

|Habits|
Running his hand though his hair

Shoving his thumbs in his pockets
Doing weird dances
Surprising people
Smiling when nervous
Winking
Biting his lip only in front of those he is comfortable with
1fec0615a87a54d898e7df6efcdad3bd.jpg

|Secrets|

He is Fiona's twin brother, but he went with his mother instead of his father
Fathers in jail
Mother died a few years ago
Lives with Fiona
Has hooked up with multiple girls,
Insomniac
He parties a little to hard sometimes
His coach sometimes abuses him
He really likes books and writing music
Has PTSD
Has never actually liked any of the popular girls, they are to snotty for him.
He is dating Rose
He actually had a little fling with August when Rose was in the hospital,
before they were really dating officially and while he was still recovering from his mothers
death

|Talent|
Singing

Swimming
Charming others

|Extra Curricular|
Swimming, and his barista job

|Schedule|
Accelerated English
Men's Choir
Pre-Calculus
LUNCH
Intro to Government and Economics
Chemistry
German
Drawing

|Honors?|
He likes where he is right now

|Relationships|
|Rose| He has been secretly dating her since the weekend before school started. He only saw her

once or twice, but it wall all he needed to fall head over heels. He would do
anything to protect her, even give up his popularity.
|Lindsay| She is just stuck up and snotty. He would rather fight her than date her

|Favorite song|
I think that Justin and Axel could get a long well... I can picture Justin thinking of Axel as a big brother and annoying him. What do you think? A brother and brother like deal between them... but with Justin be the annoying little brother xD

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Reactions: HEX
4536304.png

"I don't care what you think. In fact, I don't care about you at all."
View attachment 95041

Name
||Freedom Alison York||

Grade
||Senior||

Sexuality

||Heterosexual/Curious||
View attachment 95042
Clique
||Prep||

Personality

Freedom can be a complete bitch, but she can also be really sweet. Although she is really bitchy most of the time, she has reasons for being so. She loves to be the center of attention and be the reason for someone's smile, but she isn't afraid to put people in their place. Of course, Freedom is very confident and a bit too cocky for her own good, but she is also a bit insecure about herself and often puts herself down when she's alone. Free overthinks way too much and this is a trigger of her depression (which she keeps a secret).
View attachment 95043
History
Freedom Alison York was second born to Megan and Joshua York in Sydney, Australia. She has a younger sister, Alexandra, who is 15 and a younger brother, Austin, who is 13. Free and her siblings had a very easy and happy upbringing. With their father being a famous plastic surgeon and their mother the number one attorney at her law firm, they had a tremendous amount of money. Freedom of course used this to her advantage. Always making sure she had the cutest clothes and kept herself in check, but this wasn't until after her 6th grade year.

From the time she was in 3rd grade, Freedom had been bullied most of the time. She was bullied for being "too smart", not doing enough socially and not really caring about they way she looked. After years of abuse from her peers, Freedom decided to make a change in her life. She started to mature a bit more socially and she used the money her family had to develop skills in make up and fashion. Her favorite thing to do (and still is now) is shop. Free went from being a sweet, shy girl who was bullied, to this huge social butterfly! This social butterfly status did not come easily however. She spent countless therapy sessions improving her self-esteem and overtime developed a "carless" and bitchy attitude.

Being the social butterfly she was, Freedom was pretty well-liked by the boys in her class and just people in general. When she was 16, a sophomore in high school, she got her very first boyfriend. Being the hopeless romantic she was, fell in love with him almost instantly. One night, the two were at a party and he prompted her to have sex. She really wasn't ready, but he pulled the "if you love me you'd do it" and she gave in. Shortly after, Free found out she was pregnant. She wanted to keep the baby and told her boyfriend, however, he didn't want to deal with the responsibilities of being a father and the two broke up. Freedom was astounded by their break up because she thought that he truly loved her, leading to her trust issues. Free planned to keep her child, but about 4 months into her pregnancy, she miscarried. She blamed herself for the loss of her child and constantly puts herself down about it, although there wasn't much she could do about it. The miscarriage also played a role of turning her into a cold, distant bitch. Throw that on top of trust issues and insecurities and you get a huge sundae of Freedom.

Strengths
||Cooking||Great fashion sense||Singing||Cheerleading||Intelligent||Loves meeting new people||Gossiping||Playing piano||

Weaknesses
||Very blunt||Easily manipulated||Scared of falling in love but does easily||Trust issues||Hides her emotions sometime||

Habits

||Twirling her hair||Tapping her nails||Humming||
View attachment 95044
Secrets
||She's Bi-Curious||She has depression||She's a recovering bulimic||She had a miscarriage at 16||

Talent
||Rich||Singing||

Extra Curricular
||Cheerleading||

Desired Classes
CORE

College English
Calculus
Anatomy & Physiology
AP Economics

ELECTIVES
Intermediate Choir
College French 2

Does this student wish to be an honors student?
She is interested in being an honors student. Freedom takes her studies very seriously and she hopes to graduate and go to college. She doesn't know what she wants to major in yet, but she dreams of being very seccessful

Twitter Name
||MissFree143||

Relationships
TBA

Favorite Song
View attachment 95045
I think that Freedom would probably be the only girl that Natasha wouldn't have a problem with... maybe xD. So what if they were besties? I think they could talk about people and be mean... but Freedom tries to get Natasha to act nice one in awhile and stuff, only if you want to^^ that is.

Yeah this relationship posting like this works for me xD

Oh yeah if I don't get to adding relationships to my chars cses... since I tend to forget, all the ones I talked about with everyone I see that you guys have added them, so if I forget about them (which I hopefully want, especially the love interests and crushes.) just knock me upside the head to remind me xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
I think that Freedom would probably be the only girl that Natasha wouldn't have a problem with... maybe xD. So what if they were besties? I think they could talk about people and be mean... but Freedom tries to get Natasha to act nice one in awhile and stuff, only if you want to^^ that is.

Yeah this relationship posting like this works for me xD
I'm alright with that xD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Okay cool, I have some solid relationships for all of my chars... so at least I can post in the rp, and let other ones happen naturally xD

I'm gonna post some relationship suggestions and such in a bit. I'm done with everyone except Vinny (my jock)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'm gonna post some relationship suggestions and such in a bit. I'm done with everyone except Vinny (my jock)
Yeah was waiting for you to do that, think he could be the third guy to Cayden and Bash's Musketeers of Douchebags xD

Reactions: HEX
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
4537878.png

"I'm just a little bit of a book nerd. I like homework. And comic books. And I'm awkward... I'll just stop talking now... ._."
View attachment 95187
Name
||Daniel Zachary Webster||

Grade
||Sophomore||

Sexuality

||Heterosexual||
View attachment 95188
Clique
||Nerd||

Personality

Daniel is a very chill down to earth guy. He tends to be too happy all the time. Danny is a very bubbly guy. He cares about everyone's feelings and tries to help everyone out. Sometimes he is a little insecure and talks down to himself, but he does have times where is is confident. Daniel spends a lot of his time doing homework, studying or chilling by himself reading a book. It's kinda hard to get him to really get out there and be social. He is a total sweetheart and ff
View attachment 95197

History

Strengths
||School work||Observant||Smart||Very understanding||Math||Dancing||Good with kids||

Weaknesses
||Too nice sometimes||Awkward||Helping people||Shy||Easily manipulated||

Habits

||Chewing his bottom lip when nervous||Running his fingers through his hair when nervous||
View attachment 95198
Secrets
||He used to wanna be Luke Skywalker||He's not a virgin (surprisingly)||He's a recovering alcoholic||He smokes marijuana sometimes||He pissed himself on a date once||He was verbally abused by his father||

Talent
||Smarts||Rich||

Extra Curricular
||Book Club||

Desired Classes
CORE

Accelerated English 2
Geometry
Biology
Accelerated U.S. History

ELECTIVES
Advanced Orchestra
Japanese 2

Does this student wish to be an honors student?
Yes he does want to be an honors student. Daniel takes his studies very seriously and would most likely die if he wasn't in honors.

Twitter Name
||Dan_theMan099||

Relationships
TBA

Favorite Song

View attachment 95199
Didn't see Danny, but Justin would hug him all day xD lol, he would love the little nerd boy. I can picture Justin running up to Danny and tackle hugging him. And they are both Sophomores so that is cool.

@Yandere-Chan I was thinking that Luca and Greyson can be super close friends... and may either had a relationship or maybe get into one... than Greyson would have a love triangle happening with Luca and Eliza @Gorgeous♠Chaos xD
Yeah! I like that idea! I find it ironic because Eliza was supposed to have a miny crush on Luca before getting into a relationship with Greyson. XD I say they'd make really good friends! And I think maybe they had a past relationship but decided to break it off because Luca and Lindsay started getting close. But since that's over, it's complicated because Greyson is with Eliza. Basically, it's like a Quinton x Jake relationship where they don't want to admit they still have feelings for each other except they've already dated and Greyson's taken.

Also! Regarding Justin and Luca ((i meant to mention this easlier)), but I can see these two having a little brother/big brother relationship as well. Luca would constantly try to protect Justin and he'd enjoy being around the younger boy.

And another proposal XD, I think maybe Brayden and Justin could be really close friends as well. Brayden kind of balances out Justin's hyperactivity whilst still encouraging it. Maybe even blossoming into an adorable relationship between the two>>

• Love
Yeah! I like that idea! I find it ironic because Eliza was supposed to have a miny crush on Luca before getting into a relationship with Greyson. XD I say they'd make really good friends! And I think maybe they had a past relationship but decided to break it off because Luca and Lindsay started getting close. But since that's over, it's complicated because Greyson is with Eliza. Basically, it's like a Quinton x Jake relationship where they don't want to admit they still have feelings for each other except they've already dated and Greyson's taken.

Also! Regarding Justin and Luca ((i meant to mention this easlier)), but I can see these two having a little brother/big brother relationship as well. Luca would constantly try to protect Justin and he'd enjoy being around the younger boy.

And another proposal XD, I think maybe Brayden and Justin could be really close friends as well. Brayden kind of balances out Justin's hyperactivity whilst still encouraging it. Maybe even blossoming into an adorable relationship between the two>>
Yeah to all of those lol.

Brayden and Justin also share a room so that would be soo cute for them to get together lol and both Sophomores and have I think at least three classes together. Now I hope this one really happens.

There ship name though... Jayden xD

All my chars have relationship romantic ones... some are out of control filled with drama but some are nice and sweet.

Oh yeah Drawing and French are going to be LIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like everyone either has one or the other for Seventh Period, most people lol. Seventh Period is going to be where everyone will be interacting I think xD

So.

Is anyone interested in a relationship with Eryn? I'm kinda bad at picking people to have my characters associate with. ^-^
I'll read over her cses and Tag you like I did with most people xD

Reactions: Namora
So.

Is anyone interested in a relationship with Eryn? I'm kinda bad at picking people to have my characters associate with. ^-^
Well, I definitely think Eyrn and Brayden would make really good friends! I think he'd even view her as an older sister, of sorts!

And I think August would also appreciate someone like Eryn. She'd like her blunt and sarcastic personality.

I also think Eryn would be someone Luca would like, however I'm not sure how well Eryn would like Luca.

r
Yeah to all of those lol.

Brayden and Justin also share a room so that would be soo cute for them to get together lol and both Sophomores and have I think at least three classes together. Now I hope this one really happens.

There ship name though... Jayden xD

All my chars have relationship romantic ones... some are out of control filled with drama but some are nice and sweet.

Oh yeah Drawing and French are going to be LIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like everyone either has one or the other for Seventh Period, most people lol. Seventh Period is going to be where everyone will be interacting I think xD
Yay! XD This will be extremely interesting! I've already posted for Luca, but if you want Luca to be apart of Greyson's intro feel free to add him!

Me too! \^_^/ I think it'll be especially cute.

XD Works for me. I'll go ahead and add them all my Brayden and Luca's character sheets!

• Love
"I haven't seen you in forever! Oh, wait.."
ZbcK0tV.png
AhfiiOo.jpg
l4wA5p3.jpg

|| Iris Miller || x || Fifteen || x || Prep ||
divider.gif

|| N A M E ||
Iris Miller
"Ha ha, laugh at the blind guy with the name Iris.."

|| A G E ||
Fifteen

|| G R A D E ||
Sophomore

|| S E X U A L I T Y ||
"Ahh...straight.."
He's actually gay, just deep in the closet.

|| C L I Q U E ||
"I'm not quite sure.. I'm new here, so.."
Soon to be with the preps due to his gorgeous looks.

|| P E R S O N A L I T Y ||

Iris is a very soft spoken person, and is generally just a gentle, huggable teddy bear. He's not one to raise his voice when angered, nor is he one to cry when sad. He's usually just a neutral person that grins on occasions. Iris really dislikes drama and being in the middle of it, so he keeps out of it mostly, which is surprising for a prep. In fact, the only reason he'll be a prep is because of his looks, and a lot of people pity him due to the fact that he's blind. Ah, there's another thing. He hates pity.

|| H I S T O R Y ||

Iris grew up in a relatively small home with 2 little brothers and sister. Since he was the eldest, he often watched over them while his mother was at work. His mother was a very sweet lady who worked at a hospital as a nurse, his father never around, and Iris had a nice childhood all around. Things started to go downhill when Iris's vision started to deteriorate at the age of 10, losing it completely when turning 13. His little sister also developed heart cancer, so money was tight. Things got harder for Iris, mainly because he had to adjust to the new lifestyle of being blind, but it wasn't too rough. He may have gotten picked on at school for looking a bit girly and because he was blind, but he didn't pay the bullies much attention. However, his little sister suddenly passed away from a failed operation, which put him in a bit of a depression. Now, after moving from Georgia just recently, Iris is going to attend Hawthorne.

|| S T R E N G T H S / W E A K N E S S E S ||

+ Straight forward
+ Loyal to those he trusts
+ He can adapt to tough situations
+ Very gentle and huggable
- Careless at times
- He can't handle alcohol very well

|| H A B I T S ||
* He blushes a lot
* He cuddles in his sleep
* Braiding his long hair when bored
* Doodling on homework

|| S E C R E T S ||
"Uhhh..."
* Iris is gay, and once hooked up with a guy in the 8th grade after getting drunk with merely 4 beers.
* He is terrified that he'll meet the guy he hooked up with, and he'll exploit his secret about being gay.
* His little sister died of heart cancer, and it's a very sensitive topic for him.
* He's terrified of water, and can't step foot in a hospital.

|| T A L E N T ||
Iris got into Hawthorne by his singing voice, and writing skills. He also plays the acoustic guitar, but plays it in a very odd manner, because he can't exactly see what he's doing.

|| E X T R A C U R R I C U L A R ||
Book Club

|| S C H E D U L E ||
Accelerated English 2
Geometry
Biology
Accelerated U.S. History
French 1
Advanced Musical Theory
Advanced Choir

|| H O N O R S ? ||
No

|| T W I T T E R N A M E ||

@Iris_Irissy
He asked his brother to make him one, and often has people read him tweets.

|| R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
~ COMING SOON ~

|| F A V O R I T E S O N G ||
divider.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.